The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Scooby Snacks
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:21 am 
awesome! Must reread!

*goes to read again*

~Sticks

A fire in my heart, reborn from the ashes...just call me Phoenix

I'm Under Your Spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:22 am 
Love your writing :bow

That was sexy and romantic :thud

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:22 am 
Oh holy moly:grin

After a nice sun-bath i definitely need a :shower .....that was really lovely and they are so cute and.....oh i hope they will be happy for ALWAYS:flower

This story is so romantic cant wait to read how they dress at their wedding day:drool

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:09 pm 
Loving and hot!! Two great things that go great together. I also can't wait for their wedding.

I see dead lesbian cliches

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 7:48 pm 
Lil Disclaimers: I don't own these characters...just like to put them in sexually charged and compromising positions.

Thank you to Lt. Sticks, SJ, Stroke of Luck and Sam 7777 for reading this and leaving me such kind feedback. I really do thank you for it!

So, here's a continuation of a day in the lives of our gals...

------------------------------------

“It’s too small.”

“Whaddya mean? How small is small? You mean, like smallish-kid-sized small or small as in ‘I don’t really wanna be seen in this so I’ll say it’s small whether it really is or not’ small?

“Would both qualify?”

“Aw, c’mon honey...it can’t be that bad?”

“Oh the mirror begs to differ...”

“Let me see.”

“Heh...um...”

“It’s not like I haven’t seen you before, baby.”

“Oh, I know. It’s just...um, it’s vulnerable when other people see certain assets only reserved for a certain ‘special’ someone.”

Tara turned from the mirror and peered her head out from behind it. She ran her hand along the intricately carved cherry of the wood paneling. She bought this mirror for Willow a few months ago. She loved the old fashioned, antiqued way it looked...and the bear clawed feet upon which it stood so elegantly on. It was a regal mirror which seemed befitting for her princess. They had spent many a night in front of it, holding each other and gazing at their intimate reflections. There was nothing quite like making love with your own eyes looking back at you. It was a game in the beginning, to see who would laugh, or who would turn away first...but now it had grown into a passion for them both. The fresh memories of this morning still left Tara's belly on fire.

Willow was standing just a few feet away. Her attentions were on Miss Kitty Fantastico who was intent on pouncing one of Tara’s bunny slippers to which Anya, of all beings, bought for her last Christmas.

Willow looked up again to see Tara’s feminine grace standing before her. She was wearing a two piece, lapis blue bikini they had picked out together when the pre-summer sales were going on at the mall. She had found it and fell in love with the way it looked and she knew it would look even more spectacular on the blonde. Willow really didn’t mind visually sharing her lover with the rest of the world. She had the same star struck look in her eyes as did many others whenever Tara smiled, or intently focused here eyes when she was listening to someone...or just her gentle manner of tucking in her hands as she spoke. Once more, here stood a woman who simply took her breath away.

The silence was just a bit too long.

“Is...is this...alright? Is it not what you hoped for?” Tara tried to contain a slight frown, looking sideways, and then back down, almost apologetically.

“Oh baby! No, it’s really lovely. Honest! It’s...it’s just that each time I look at you...” Willow paused and stepped towards Tara, reaching a hand to touch her exposed belly, as if she could sense the slow fire rising within. “... Well, let me say you just become more and more beautiful.”

Tara upturned a smile but kept her head down, fidgeting in the new suit. She clearly was embarrassed at Willow’s revelation. She never felt very comfortable in her own skin. Yet, somehow, Willow always made her feel special. She knew she could believe in this, if nothing else.

"You always make me feel so special."

"You are special. I'm not saying anything that isn't true."

Together, they both turned towards the mirror, with Willow standing behind Tara, her sinewy arms wrapped around the blonde's waist, and they stood for a while, remaining mesmerized in the other's eyes.

To be continued......

Tara: It's not really so much about hating the men

Willow: We're more centered around the girl on girl action

Edited by: VicariousSmoochies at: 8/3/03 6:54 pm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:57 pm 
Two awsome updates. I really loved the proposal and the moments that follwed it, hot and sweet like cinnamon candies. Yum!:)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:36 am 
:bigwave ,

I just found this fic ad :read it! I love it! :clap :bow I can't wait to see what happens next. It is so wonderful that :willow an :tara are engaged. Update soon, please? :pray :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

---------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 4:27 am 
Hi..oh, wow..I've just read all of the updates, and :drool so amazing..thank you. more soon? love sammi xxx

Post subject: Re: incredible
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:28 am 

UMMM....WOW!

Need cold shower NOW!

Love the shopping spree... Used to do that, umm last week...you made me re-live those moments. lol

~Arwen

ps: and the movie thing? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO ....

RIGHT...COLD SHOWER...NOW.

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

Post subject: Re: incredible
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:32 pm 
Jesus Tara in a bikini...wow that is hot:drool

Haha Kelly i really love your story and i wait for your next update.....hmm wonder what they gonna do:wink

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:58 pm 
I love the idea of Wilow and Tara getting married. That's their true destiny. You have a talent for portraying lovely romantic moments between our 2 girls. Great stuff!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:07 am 
Nice mirror :glasses

Tara in a bikini :thud

Bunny slippers :lol

Great update :read

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:10 am 
Got agree on those bunny slippers!

:lol

:rollin

Keep it coming [cuse the pun]

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Bardlet no #27

Post subject: More scooby snacks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:19 am 
Thank you to everyone who posted a kind comment of this continuing day in the life of Tara and Willster!

To Nika ~ Thank you for reading and I'm happy it interests your...um...interests! :)

Bluewitchwillow ~ Thank you for the encouraging feedback, too!

Sam Darls ~ I humbly appreciate your positive words...I'm glad you enjoyed!

Arwen276 ~ I'm not sure if I've seen you post feedback with me so I'm really glad you did! I hope you continue to enjoy this romantic tryst of W/T'ness.

Stroke of Luck ~ You are always so kind and good to read and leave me your very positive feedback! Thank you!

Sam7777 ~ I humbly bow before you....(anything else I can get for you? Perhaps a date? :)

SJ ~ Again, you are an ardent supporter of all of us writers on the boards. A superb cheerleader!

The Vamp Nurd ~ Last, but not least, I'm really glad you're enjoying this story line! Thanks for posting!!

So, here's a bit more I came up with...and I think, even tho it's not much, I'll go ahead and get it up...so to speak.

Disclaimer: Characters are owned by J.W. and ME associates. I take W/T goodness and portray them in the light most of us might want to see them in...or I hope!

--------------------------------------

“I think Sarah Mac would be a good choice, for starters, “ said the blonde, as she pulled the brush through her morning hair.

“Oh and we’ve got to have Loreena McKinnet...let’s not forget her!” The red head joined her companion by the chair and sat down on her lap, face to face.

Loreena? Um...okay. If you want....”

“Well, Miss McClay DJ, do you have any other suggestions?”

“Jeff Buckley.” Tara leaned forward a bit to watch Willow’s lips as she spoke. She loved the way her soft lips tweaked and twisted into various expressions when she was deep in thought/babble mode. Ah, and those beautiful white teeth...what’s not to love?

“Ooh, or how about Enya? And...and...Barbra Streisand...ah, she’s so...Jewish-y and Greensleeves-y, but like way different than Loreena’s version...oh, and how about Love Riot!”

Tara rolled her eyes upward to suggest a hint of playfulness with mild exasperation. Would this unionized bliss be pulled off without a hitch considering they couldn’t agree on a musical selections?

“Um...the...well...who??”

Willow looked into Tara’s eyes, amassing some confusion and distaste across her radiant features.

“You want The Who to be played at our wedding? I mean, Jeff Buckley, sure, yeah, I mean, that’s a good choice, and a choice that you like, and I’m all for the compromise, you know, compromising little me, but I think The Who is a stretching it a bit.”

Tara let out a light laugh.

“No silly...I meant who as in who is Love Riot? Never heard of em.”

Agog, Willow leapt from Tara’s lap and rushed over to her CD case. Muffling behind the desk where she kept her discs, Tara made out bits and pieces of statements. “Can’t believe you’ve never heard.....and where have you been?....and how come I never thought to....where did I put the damn thing....”

“Sweetie...it’s okay. I’m sure they’re wonderful.”

Willow, bent over and determined to find that CD, ignored Tara’s comments. This sight produced a smile on the blonde’s face. She sat in her chair watching bemused as her precious red-head was digging through every nook and cranny trying to locate the CD. It must be special for her to go through such animated efforts. Tara brought her thoughts back to the exact moment when she had asked Willow to marry her. Yes, Willow gave her the ring, but Tara officially proposed. Her memories flooded with the romantic details of this moment. Her heart and soul brimmed with love for her companion and tasting those memories each and every day was going to be her intent.

To be continued....

Post subject: Re: More scooby snacks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:28 am 
Aw! planning the play list.

:wink

:crash <- this smilie is funny...:D

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:09 am 
This is so cool! Planning the wedding!

And music choices...many disagreements in that department

Can't wait for more!!!

Oh and You're right, I'm new in reading your fics.

and wonder how I never noticed them before...

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:24 am 
Awwwwwww! Planning the songs for their wedding :) pure sweet

I cant wait to see what happens next :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:46 am 
Hi Kelly:bigwave havent seen ya in a long time:spin

But hey we got an update....hehe and what a lovely one...Willow was sitting on Taras lap and they decided what kind of music they want to have on their wedding how cute....and then Willow were searching for that cd...hehe i guess Tara had a great sight :lol Willows cute lil ass YUM:blush

Want more Kelly really soon:grin

Please me with a new update....haha J/K

The hotness and the sun isnt good for me:p

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:52 am 
Hmm, interesting choices in music, and I must say I would have liked to seen Tara's view of Willow!!:thud

BV

"When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before"-Mae West

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:58 pm 
:bow I bow before your talent. Great peoms and prose including your poems over in the Inward Eye (folks check it out). I love how sexy and romantic this story is and can't wait for the wedding!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:49 am 
Great update :)

Nice interesting choice of music for the wedding :dance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:58 pm 

That was so cute! I have to say I'm with :tara there. I have never heard of Love Riot either. So :willow gave the ring and :tara purposes. Unfair :willow should get a rng too. :lol Update soon, please? :pray :pray

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:35 am 
Aww, such an adorable update..willow looking for the CD..hehe..more soon? love sammi xxx:flower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:55 am 
Hi everyone! Thank you again for the kind posts! I'm fluctuating a bit with the power still so forgive my brevity in the thank-you's but I promise I'll catch up. Just had a little bit more I wanted to post regarding the storyline so here goes! This continues a bit during the bathing suit/mirror scene. It will go on from here!

It’s the little things

Usually, it’s the little things which mean the most. That’s how Tara saw it, anyhow.

She sat back on their bed and looked at herself in the mirror, recapturing the moments of intimacy she held with Willow. Her beloved Willow...

-------------------------------------------------------

The red-head had bought her a bathing suit and excitedly asked her to try it on. Bashfully, Tara accepted, although not without some fretting. Willow rarely saw those fears as Tara always had a way of keeping most of the uncomfortable feelings inward. The only thing that betrayed her was her stutter.

“Y..y..you want me to try this on? N..n..now?”

“Well, if you wait until winter what’s the point?” said Willow, with a lightbulb smile.

“Yeah, um...okay.” She dropped her head, closed her eyes shut and forced herself to gather the courage to let Willow see her in the suit. They made love lots of times together, obviously naked and all...but why was this so vulnerable? It was like being cast in sunlight with the world to see your naked bottom...

When Tara raised her head, the dancing twinkle in her eyes convinced her Willow that was was okay with this. She might be nervous but heck, it was only a bathing suit. This wasn’t like she was giving a speech...although she felt she might perform better at it.

--------------------------------------------------

Tara laid back down on the bed, looking upwards at the popcorn ceiling. Her thoughts flooded back to the moment she came out from behind the mirror.

--------------------------------------------------

“O..o..okay...um...here, um...here I am!” She chuckled nervously but then quietly looked into Willow’s eyes, searching her expression. She stood with her feet a bit apart, and unfolded her arms which usually served to protect her chest. She had an idea. Heck, if she made it this far, why not just let it all go. She walked over next to the armoire and leaned up against it. She sensually arched her back and tilted her head so that the exposed part of her throat was shimmering in the light. Raising her arms over her head, she pulled her hair up to create a cascading effect, illuminating her already beautiful features, and let her hair spill gently around her face and shoulders. She then turned towards Willow.

“Do you like what you see?”

Willow stared blankly, her mouth slightly open, her breath coming out in rasps.

“I’ll take that as a yes?” Tara slowly continued walking towards her.

Willow nodded still unable to produce any vocalization.

“I’m glad you approve, my love...”

“Unh!” Willow, blown away by the sight of her lover, her voluptuous and sensual lover, could feel the butterflies of excitement in her stomach, to which Tara could feel, too.

Tara smiled. Any grunt of approval would do. She dropped her chin to look fully into those green eyes. Her mouth was but a breathy whisper away from kissing soft Willow lips..

To be continued....

Tara: It's not really so much about hating the men...

Willow: We're more centered around the girl on girl action

Post subject: Re: More Scooby Snacks
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:28 pm 
:drool *is that kind of reaction considered good feedback?*

MORE!!! please!

~Arwen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:13 pm 
Adorable update, so cute. And willow's reaction to tara in bathing suit..:drool ..more soon? love sammi xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:50 pm 

That was so cute! :heart :heart I want more. :willow and :tara and so great in this fic. :flower :heart Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:23 am 
Cute update :D

Post subject: RE: It’s the little things
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:25 pm 
The bathing suit thing is so cute and so much fun. love how it is quirky, funny and sexy in one.

Post subject: W/T goodness
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:13 pm 
Thanks, everyone, who posted a comment! I appreciate the feedback muchly!

Here's a take on what happened after Tara tried on the suit, much to Willow's enjoyment...and my own to be honest. Whew, it's warm in here, right?

I don't own the characters nor anthing of ME's, Joss', or any other member of the Buffy team. Just another fan giving some thoughts of erotica between my favorite lesbian couple in the world...even if fictional.

Feedback welcome, of course!

--------------------------------

(The first little paragraph is a continuation of the earlier story...I'm just starting right after it, as Tara goes back to using her sense memories of being with Willow, sexually.)

“Do you like what you see?”

Willow stared blankly, her mouth slightly open.

“I’ll take that as a yes?” Tara slowly continued walking towards her.

Willow nodded still unable to produce any vocalization.

“I’m glad you approve, my love...”

“Unh huh, oh yes!” Willow, blown away by the sight of her lover, her voluptuous and sensual lover, could feel the butterflies of excitement building in her stomach.

Tara smiled. Any grunt of approval would do. She dropped her chin to look fully into those green eyes. Her mouth was a breathy whisper away from kissing soft Willow lips..

-------------------------------

As Tara visually saw patterns in the popcorn ceiling above, her heart tingled with sense memories of the afternoon before, inscribing deeply felt intricate patterns of passion in her body. She was still reaching for air as she recalled the exact moment she stepped out from behind the mirror. The very mirror that reflected and exposed all of Tara parts to an adoring Willow. Slow, casual commentary accompanied with some soft kissing had barely exchanged between them when, in a dizzying blur, Tara was overcome with Willow lips and Willow hands ravaging her from head to toe. That, in itself, was definitely going from bathing suit to birthday suit. Tara smiled at the recollection. But it was watching them in the mirror which carried the sensual effects far from where the moment had originated. The prone blonde looked down at herself on the bed. She was running slow circles on her belly, trying to extinguish the slow fire building between her thighs. Ah, the touches, the kisses, the open vulnerabilities of watching her lover come, with legs spread wide apart just so Tara could see the full view of Willow’s center pulsing and climaxing with release. Tara knew she was responsible for this intimate act. All which was required was the flaunting of her sexual self and this she could do. There was immense pleasure derived from playing a tease and flirt...and it didn’t take much for her red-headed companion to be lured in by her charms. Of course, Tara didn’t radiate what was already buried inside, to which only her Willow held the key.

As the replays were being scripted in her mind, she remembered hands tangled in hair, hands on faces, hands on shoulders, hands on breasts, hands on waists, hands on buttocks...there were far too many pairs of hands...no wait, only two sets, hers and Willows. But it felt like twenty. Finger tips gliding across a bare abdomen caused one to inhale sharply, while smooth palms found their way across taut nipples prompted the other to exhale with as much force. Neither knew who moaned or gasped in pleasure. For, to them, they were one being now, and the mutual sounds were coming from one body. It was Willow who pulled Tara down to the ground on her knees. She had already unzipped her jeans desperate and eager to be touched, to be breathed upon, to be tasted and taken. It would not take much to send her lover to the stratosphere.

Tara turned Willow around to sit between her own throbbing legs. They faced themselves in front of the mirror, together watching their passion ignite between them. Oh, such an erotic sight to behold! Willow flung her head back on Tara’s shoulder as the blonde ran a cool finger down her already slick center.

“Watch me.” She whispered in her ear. Willow groaned and looked back into the mirror. She watched as Tara took two fingers and slid deeply inside her folds, finding her G-spot, enticing the desire to cum for the blonde already. Tara retracted those fingers and drew them upwards, towards her mouth. Separating her fingers, she pointed at both her and Willow and beckoned the girl to take a finger with her. Together, they sucked the creamy richness of the red-head’s delicious desire. Tara was on fire. Willow could take no more. She spread her legs far apart and lifted her buttocks slightly off the floor. What a glorious view for Tara! She watch, enraptured by the sights and sounds and smells before her. Willow came hard...as hard as she’d ever known before, letting her inhibitions go completely. A small gasp, to a slight whimper, to a full blown orgasmic cry echoed the room...and it silenced Tara with awe and admiration.

----------------------

The sense memories had affected her again. She lay on the bed, overwhelmed with emotions, and knew she was going to climax again, in a matter of moments, while reminiscing the acts of their lovemaking. She reached above her head for the pillows to grab...something to give tension as she was experiencing such pleasure. Oh for the love of the woman...how did Willow manage to do this to her constantly?

“Honey? Whatcha doin’...” Tara was in mid-climax when Willow walked in through the door of their bedroom.

To be continued....