The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152  Next
 Post subject: Re: GAME: Either Or
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:45 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Gun to my head, I choose the gun.

Gun to Willow or Tara's head, bologna.

Wear a giant clock necklace for the rest of your life or have a top hat glued to your head (for the sake of hygiene, let's say you can take both off for showers)?

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:29 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Giant clock necklace

In the circus - trapeze artist OR riding the motorcycle in the big round cage?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:38 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
I kinda feel like either of them is just a trip to the hospital, but if I had to choose I'd probably go motorcycle - at least you can practice and slowly work up to being able to ride around in a circle, and once you're actually doing it, it's basically just holding on and not swerving, right? At the very least, if you're on a bike I feel like it's okay to have a costume with lots of padding and protection. I suppose with the trapeze you've got the net... I suppose in a way it depends how much I'm allowed to be awful at what I'm doing, if I have to ride the bike fast I'm falling off no matter how much practice, and at least with the net you don't then have a motorbike fall on top of you when you screw up. But for the sake of simplicity I'm going to imagine this is just having to do it at all, rather than be really good at it, in which case, bike. (Unless I'm in the audience, in which case trapeze every time, because spandex costumes.)

The ol' list of food days hasn't really served up an equal choice today - globally it's World Pasta Day, while the US is celebrating Greasy Food Day, and that just isn't a real contest (hopefully?). But keeping that in mind: if you're going to eat junk food, would you rather go to a chain restaurant (McDonalds, or whatever equivalent you prefer, so long as it's in the same weight class), or a local shop that does similarly unhealthy junk, but on an individual basis rather than just being exactly the same as every other same-brand place in the entire world?

(I would've picked top hat, for the record - I feel like the clock is something I couldn't even slightly pull off, and would just look like an idiot no matter what, whereas being stuck with a top hat is just an excuse to dress steampunk, in which case I'd at least look legitimately weird, not dumb weird. Plus I did cosplay as Zatanna once, I know my way around top hats.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:14 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
So on the theme of Happy New Year - would you rather dance with a lampshade on your head (sober, too!) or pick up a stick of celery and imitate a pop singer?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:19 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

pick up a stick of celery and imitate a pop singer

Only eat stuffing for the rest of your life or Only drink gravy for the rest of your life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:43 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
Stuffing probably :) good question I like that. Old charmed TV show or new charmed TV show?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:03 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 134
Old Charmed. Not knocking the new one though, It has its merits.

Face cheeks for butt cheeks or butt cheeks for face cheeks?

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:40 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
Dub wrote:
Old Charmed. Not knocking the new one though, It has its merits.

Face cheeks for butt cheeks or butt cheeks for face cheeks?

Oof, butt cheeks for face cheeks. I'm already chubby so it won't look much different and I refuse to have a tiny flat ass.

One horse sized duck or 10 duck sized horses?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:15 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Ah, I should learn not to order for people. Excuse me waiter, we wont be needing that tiny flat ass.

One horse horse sized duck.
1- What a ride.
2- Can get a freezer full of meat from it.
3 - If my death is trying to fight it, it would be an epic tale of hilarity in RSPCA 'bad pet owner' guides.
10 duck sized horses seem a lot of work. Plus ten times the vet bill, where as the one horsed sized duck can put it on its bill. *Reluctant drums"

Toes for fingers or Fingers for toes? (Big toe is a thumb, thumb is a big toe.)

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:32 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

I might not be interpreting this correctly, but I'm gonna go with fingers for toes ... but I still get to keep my regular fingers on my hands, right? Essentially two sets of fingers, right? I play guitar and do so much with my fingers I'd hate to lose that to stubby toes. And with four sets of fingers I could play two guitars at the same time, or maybe just be ALL OVER one guitar. Lots of possibilities there.

Whiskey or whisky?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:24 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Yep, you've interpreted it correctly, you'd have two sets of fingers to shred that guitar with.

I don't drink but I think the difference is one is Scottish made and one is Irish made.
I'd go Whisky and hope its the one you prefer as it will be regifted hehehe.

Be dumped by someone or dump someone?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:10 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Dub, I'll gladly down either one. Cheers!

I'm going to say dump someone, but I'm not real keen on that option, either. Lesser of two evils, I guess. I think it's tougher to do up front but easier to get over, if that makes any sense. Being dumped lingers, makes you question yourself, or re-live where things went wrong. I dunno, tough choice.

Are you a morning person or a night person?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:09 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Its really a tough one to answer without any context or circumstance to the situation. I agree with your thought process though. Personally I always go with being dumped. I have no issues with continuing my constant state of mind hehehe.

Without a doubt, night person. It takes a while to get going mentally after waking up and I cannot stand not having my wits about me.

Snow or Sand?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:44 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Snow, easy one for me. Very much a winter person.

In the car, you pick the context - radio or your play list?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:19 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Two things I hate, transport and music. Hmmm, Thinking it through, last time I was in the car long enough to have something on, It was a Eurovision CD but I was wailing and thrashing about in the car as the vibrations exacerbated the worst toothache I've ever had which had already kept me up all night so add in sleep deprived which turns me into following people around with a fork because I think they've asked for a fork. I laugh about it now but at the time just ow.

I also get nauseous in moving vehicles so I think some random person talking or trying to be overly enthusiastic in-between songs I don't know and adverts would make me more nauseous. so I go with Play list, At least then I know the sound and can turn my thoughts more towards trivia about it rather than, I'm gonna throw up.

Walk through a park, walking the dog (yoyo trick, there is no dog) but you have to pretend its a real dog and get offended by anyone who says otherwise or Pretend to be a cat during a business meeting ( I'm talking full getting on the table giving yourself a tongue bath. if its a zoom meeting you have to walk across the keyboard, cough up a fur ball, displaying the full inner workings of your throat down the camera. The full works.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:43 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

My daughter would pick the cat, she used to get in trouble at school when she was younger for pretending to be a cat. I'm going with the dog honestly because I love yo-yo's and dearly wish I could walk the dog (my dad can).

Spaghetti or Lasagna?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:15 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Your Dad is the master of a very fine art. Even with the right yo-yo the walk the dog trick has escaped my grasp. I could around the world but that was mainly lobbing it and catching it before it reeled back and hit my face. No idea how the competitive yo-yoers do what they do.

Lasagna. no debate.

Garfield or Bagpuss?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:58 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Garfield because I have no idea who bagpuss is :blush Beatles or Stones

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:07 am 
10. Troll Hammer

A white and pink cat that lived in a shop window or something. A kids programme in the UK in the 70's. Might be a toy cat, I don't know, before my time.

Well I know of both but I don't particularly know eithers work so I'm going for Stones because they are a better pet.

Finger length toes (toe the same length as its respective finger.) or eyebrows the same length as the hair on your head (grows the exact same rate can only cut/pluck both together.)?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:01 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Not gonna go with the guitar-playing feet again, but I'm afraid I do have to say the finger length toes. The eyebrows would be a pain in the ass, don't want to deal with it.

Red or white sauce pasta?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:37 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

White sauce, There is far to much texture variation with tomato. don't enjoy choking down a random skin stick or whatever that hard line that's always present is called.

Pesto or hummus?

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 7:01 pm 
28. Com...plete

Definitely pesto! Especially garlicy pesto.

Tabletop/board games or video games?

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 12:22 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Video games, and you can still enjoy the board flipping rage just at a higher cost. I destroyed a PS1 controller after repeatedly failing the quidditch training in Harry Potter and the philosopher stone.

You can turn into the incredible hulk but would you rather the transformation to be triggered by hunger or tiredness?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:43 pm 
28. Com...plete

Hunger - seems hard to sleep as the hulk! My partner barely thinks the bed is big enough as is...

Painting or drawing?

~Jas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:06 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Drawing, easier clean up.

You can shoot webbing from your body like Spiderman however it can only come out of one place, your armpits or the back of your knees?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:08 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

I'm going to say back of your knees only because it seems (to me at least) the more bizarre of the two options.

Somewhat sticking with that theme ... Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:57 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Tough one. Toby Maguire is my era Spiderman so naturally lean to Mary Jane however into the Spiderverse is visually stunning and unique with the stylisation of its artistry. I don't really know anything about the characters themselves from comics to base it on that. So I'm going Gwen Stacy but Spiderverse Gwen not Amazing Spiderman Gwen because Spidey powers.

You are in an escape room and have 10 minutes left on the clock. you have one puzzle left to solve to receive the code to unlock a safe, that may or may not hold the key to leave the room. There is also a stethoscope in the room. Do you try to solve the puzzle or crack the lock?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:45 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
Crack the lock definitely.
Candy corn or cinnamon jelly beans?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:33 am 
10. Troll Hammer

I only know candy corn by reputation but I choose candy corn over mouth burn bean.

A cat's brain in a cows body OR a cow's brain in a cats body?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:44 pm 
28. Com...plete

Hmm, cow in cat - cow bodies wouldn't fit in an apartment

Sunny days or cloudy/rainy days?

~Jas

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152  Next