The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Call (Short Fic)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
LonelyTara: lol, congrats! Aww, good. That part was added later on, so I'm glad it works well! I've missed writing the actiony parts so I'm glad the opportunity came up to have one actiony scene in this one... Well, maybe you'll be relieved to know that at your prompting and through no plan of my own - the follow up to this one is already underway...I found a piece of something I wrote set in canon season 6 that fits the mood and style of this piece, so I'm expanding it to fit as a follow up to this one - does that make it better? I hope you're satisfied with this ending - technically I think we are heading that way, but this piece wasn't about fixing the badness but exploring what led up to the badness - but I promise the sequel I'm working on will fix the badness (Promise!) Don't give up on me yet!

DaddyCatALSO: Yeah, this one is set during the first part of the s6 premiere... I'm glad it's still ringing true to them - that's what's important to me...
That's awesome!

vampyregurl73: No worries :) And you're caught up now! Thank you! You're right - they definitely could be developed more...I agree. I guess my only excuse for not doing it is trying to keep the bulk of the emotion centered around Buffy - I know I could have done more to explore those relationships, but honestly, as a whole, this one was draining to write and by the time I got to this point, I just wanted to take a break on the heavy stuff... I'll try and go back to it at some point and see if I can't flesh out those relationships more... I hope you like the end. (though there's a sequel already in the works)

Chapter 8 of 8

You’ll come back when they call you
No need to say goodbye

It had taken longer than she’d expected, and the path had been darker than she was willing to tell Tara about, but she finally was ready to cast the spell. Months of preparation and she finally had the power she would need to confront Osiris and get Buffy back. And they’d found out today that Anya’s contacts had finally finished finding everything they’d need and there was no more reason to wait.

Willow had to steady herself as she pushed herself to her feet, limbs a little shaky after sitting for so long in one position. Her brain was feeling a little buzzed from the prolonged contact and she shook it off, wondering absently if she’d really seen sparks at the corners of her vision. “I’ve got to stop trying to do so much at once,” she grumbled to herself, surprised to hear Tara agree with her. A glance over her shoulder revealed that her girlfriend had just entered their room. “It makes me shaky and easy to sneak up on, apparently.”

Tara gave her a crooked smile over the tall stack of towels in her arms. Willow moved quickly to help her, taking half and carrying them into the hall bathroom. “You’re looking a little shaky, sweetheart,” Tara observed as Willow came back, one hand holding the wall to hold herself up.

“I am a little,” Willow agreed.

The blonde met her halfway to the bed, taking her hand and helping her the rest of the way. “Lay down,” Tara coaxed, already able to hear Willow’s protests. “The house is clean, Dawn is doing her homework, Spike is going to be watching her tonight, the bot is taking patrol, and we’ve got everything ready for tonight. There is literally nothing for you to do, my love.”

Willow curled her hand around Tara’s wrist, pulling her to sit on the edge of the bed. “So that means you’re just as unoccupied?” she asked hopefully.

“You’re tired,” Tara stated, brushing red hair back gently. She did scoot closer and stretch out on her side next to her girlfriend. “We can talk.” She traced one hand down Willow’s arm.

“Just talk?” Willow asked, pouting.

Tara tilted her head forward for a kiss, keeping it slow deliberately. “Just talk, for now,” Tara said. “I want to go through the spell with you. One more time before tonight.”

“You’re not casting it,” Willow stated, voice stern.

“I know that,” Tara said, having already had that discussion with Willow. “But the person I love more than life itself is casting it and I want to know what she’s getting herself into.”

Willow could help melting, nodding. “Okay, but can we sit up? And maybe can I lean against you and I could sit between your legs?”

Tara quirked an eyebrow, but sat up obligingly and shifted to lean against the headboard of their bed. “Come here,” she requested softly, opening her arms and legs to the redhead. Willow moved slowly, pulling herself on trembling arms into Tara’s comforting hold. “How’s that?” Tara asked when the redhead was settled, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

“Perfect,” Willow answered. It had been a rocky road, putting their lives back into some semblance of normalcy, but despite all of their reservations, the tension and dramatics, the life they had managed to put together did feel normal again. Somehow.

Tara traced her fingers through Willow’s hair, both breathing slow and deeply. “How was your meditation today?”

“Good,” Willow answered. “I’m strong enough now.”

Tara swallowed thickly, forcing herself not to think about what that meant. Willow had always been stronger than her, but now there was no telling what her lover was capable of. If she had the strength to bring Buffy back to life…there might be nothing beyond her reach. Tara didn’t want to admit to herself how that thought scared her. She’d not been exaggerating or flirting when she’d told Willow that her power greatly resembled the power her mother had had…the power that had almost destroyed her mind long before her husband had destroyed her body.

“You’ll take it easy, right?” she asked, grateful that her stutter wasn’t giving away her anxiety.

“Until tonight,” Willow agreed.

Tara pursed her lips against her girlfriend’s hair. “Tell me about tonight,” she requested, quiet steel in her voice telling Willow that this wasn’t the time to play anything down.

“It’s going to be intense,” Willow started. “I’m going to be tested. I might scream or cry, but you can’t let Xander stop me.” She paused, the space filled with emotion. “You too.”

Tara sighed. “I won’t let you get hurt, Willow.”

“If it gets us Buffy back, it’s worth it,” the redhead argued. “It shouldn’t be too bad. They’re just going to make sure that I’m strong enough to make the spell work. I have to get through it or we won’t get her back.”

Tara took a shuddery breath. “I don’t k-know if I can j-just sit there and w-watch you suffer, Willow.”

Willow wanted to protest, but knew how she’d feel if she was the one supposed to sit by and watch Tara endure something like what she knew she would have to do. “If there was another way…”

“I know,” Tara interjected. “Just, how bad is it going to be?”

“I don’t know, sweetheart. It’s probably going to be pretty intense. I mean, we are asking for a fairly gigantic favor,” Willow reasoned.

“So brace myself for the worst?”

“Possibly,” Willow admitted.

Tara didn’t speak for a long moment and Willow took a deep breath, waiting for her lover’s next statement. “Okay, look at me,” Tara finally spoke. Willow shifted enough to meet Tara’s eyes, grateful that the blonde kept her arms around her. “I will not lose you. Not even for Buffy.” She kissed her suddenly, gone again before Willow could react. “But I trust you. I won’t interfere until the last minute, okay?”

“Thank you, Tara,” Willow breathed, turning further so they could see each other better. “You know how much I love you, don’t you?”

“I do,” Tara agreed, voice quiet. “You’re n-not saying that b-because we’re g-going…”

“It is not goodbye, Tara,” Willow stated firmly. “Never.” She could see the fear in Tara’s eyes and she leaned up helplessly, burying her face in the blonde’s shoulder. “I love you so much.”

“It sounds l-like goodbye,” Tara whispered.

“Never going to happen,” Willow reaffirmed. “I can’t just not say it, though.”

“I know. I’m glad. I love you too,” Tara replied. “You’re going to be careful, right?”

Willow nodded, one hand finding Tara’s shirt and clinging unconsciously. “We’re going to do this, Tara. We’re going to get Buffy back.”

Tara nodded, surprised to see the sun low in the sky out the window. “Everything is ready for tonight,” she said, almost to herself.

“It’s going to be fine,” Willow whispered. “I promise you.”

By the time it was time to meet Xander and Anya, they had talked through the entire process for the spell. Dawn had just let Spike in when they were leaving, neither one of them having a clue what was going to happen that night. They patrolled until midnight, knowing that Dawn and Spike wouldn’t miss them until much later, Giles’ departure a convenient distraction.

Willow could feel her hands trembling as she set up the spell, the urn in its place and the others on either side of the grave. The redhead brushed her hands down the sides of her dress. Anya’s lighter was shaky, her own hands shaky, but she struck a flame that stayed just in time to start the ritual at midnight and they formed the circle, all dropping to their knees around the grave.

Willow pushed her anxiety out of her head, taking a deep breath as she began the incantation. “Osiris, keeper of the gate, master of all fate, hear us. Before time and after. Before knowing and nothing.” As she spoke, she anointed herself with the blood, noticing dimly that Xander’s jaw dropped and Tara’s eyes widened as they recognized the red liquid on her face. “Accept our offering. Know our prayer,” she pleaded, her arms pulled to either side by unseen hands. She could only grit her teeth as invisible claws slashed through her flesh, carving deep gashes down her forearms.

Xander yelped her name, his candle shaking as he started to move forward. Tara called him back sharply. “No! She t-she told me…she’d be tested.” Despite her words, she couldn’t keep her eyes off Willow, her lover’s pain clear on her face. “This is supposed to happen.”

Willow could hear Tara’s anxiety and she spoke louder, trying to block out the other sounds, focusing on what she had to do. “Osiris! Here lies the warrior of the people! Let her cross over!” She could hear her heart pounding in her ears and she strained against the hands still holding her still while things crawled under her skin.

“She needs help!” Xander yelled, glaring impotently around the circle.

“Xander, she’s strong!” Tara protested. “She said not to stop, no matter what. If we break the cycle now, it’s over.” What she didn’t say came through clearly. Willow couldn’t stop or Buffy was lost to them, trapped in her own hell.

Suddenly they could all hear a strange rumble, loud and growing louder with every second. “Oh God, what is that noise?” Anya asked, looking around the woods where Buffy’s grave resided. They were outside of town, a precaution they’d decided was necessary when they’d decided to bury Buffy. The grave couldn’t be anywhere where vampires and demons could find the marker and discover the truth.

Willow couldn’t let the noise distract her and she shouted, “Osiris! Let her cross over!” She choked suddenly, gagging. Her hands were still held, her body locked in struggle against the god over the dead. She could feel something in her stomach, rolling and fighting to escape and she gagged again as it started forcing its way up her throat, her hands rising to scratch at her neck before she fell forward onto her hands as she gagged.

Tara knew she was saying something, helplessly repeating herself, but the sight of Willow fighting to throw up a live snake was almost too much and she had to remind herself that it was a test. “Willow!”

The snake landed heavy in the grass and Willow lifted her head, the deer’s blood sliding down her face in the sweat of her struggle. “Osiris, release her!” Willow commanded, yelling.

Tara could feel the wind whipping, the energy changing as the spell got to the climax, Willow’s eyes blazing as she committed herself fully to the struggle. At that moment though, the Buffy-bot appeared, sparking and obviously distressed. “Willow! I need service!” she said, spinning in circles as the demons she’d been chasing arrived, the noises of their motorcycles deafening. Xander grabbed Anya and Tara, drawing them protectively toward the trees as more motorbikes tore through the clearing.

“Willow!” Tara called, the witch still struggling. A motorcycle roared through their circle before they could stop it, the tire crushing the Urn of Osiris and releasing the energy of the spell in a large burst.

The magic drew out of Willow, driving the witch to the ground and she could do nothing but scream. Tara called her name again anxiously and Xander rushed to scoop her up after a demon drove Tara back from her attempt to reach her partner. Xander got to her and yelled for the other girls to go, dragging Willow out of the clearing in the other direction, deeper into the woods.

Once they made it a short distance Xander stopped, laying Willow down carefully and calling her name. “Willow! Are you okay?”

She was hazy and confused, blinking in the darkness. “Did it work?” she asked, voice trembling. She felt empty, her powers depleted and her body weak from the struggle.

Xander was distracted but he met her eyes. “I’m sorry,” he breathed, catching her against his body as she slumped into unconsciousness. His eyes were traveling the forest and he tensed as he heard movement heading toward them. He was relieved to see Tara and Anya, the blonde witch moving quickly to take his place supporting Willow while he stood up. “I’m pretty sure she’s okay,” he said, moving to Anya’s side. “Or as okay as someone who’s just had snakes coming out of their mouths! What the hell was that all about, Tara?” he demanded.

“Less talking, more running away,” Anya directed, her voice low as her eyes traveled between Xander and the witches on the ground, Willow unconscious in Tara’s arms.

“I’m sure the woods’ll give us cover. Their motorcycles can’t follow us in here,” Xander reasoned, just as the noise grew louder again.

“Someone should tell them that,” Anya said as the beam of a headlight flashed over their faces.

“New plan,” Xander decided. “Let’s split up.”

“No! Bad plan!” Anya argued as Xander moved to take Willow from Tara.

The blonde helped him get her up, but didn’t want to let her go. “I’ll take her,” she pleaded even as Xander hiked his best friend into his arms.

“No, I can carry her,” he stated, meeting the witch’s eyes. Tara whimpered softly and Xander gave her an understanding look. “I’ll keep her safe, Tara.”

The witch nodded reluctantly. “We s-should meet up s-somewhere,” she suggested, not willing to let Willow out of her sight for too long.

“Magic Box,” Xander decided. “Whoever gets there first, call Dawn and Spike.”

“The Buffy-bot?” Anya asked, hesitating.

“We can’t. It’s lost. Go!” he said, lifting Willow, the witch still limp and unconscious in his arms. They set off in opposite directions, the carpenter moving slowly through the trees with his burden.

He finally had to stop, depositing them both in a clump of protective bushes. He was grateful to see Willow stirring, but he hushed her anxiously, eyes scanning the dark trees. “Xan-Xander, where…where-”

“Shh! We’re using our quiet voice, Will.”

Her voice was softer as she spoke again, her eyes searching the darkness. “Wh-wh-where’s Tara?”

“Off and running,” he answered. “Like we need to be. We gotta keep moving.”

The witch shook her head groggily, the memories coming back in a hazy rush. “Oh, right. Demons…on bikes.”

“Yeah, we’ve got trouble. Right here in Hellmouth City,” Xander agreed. “And our very own robo-Buffy led them right to us.”

“Buffy! The ritual! We have to go back,” Willow pleaded, sitting up weakly.

Xander stopped her, taking a deep breath. “Will, I told you…”

“We have to try again,” Willow cut him off.

“No, we can’t…”

“We have to, Xander! I, she, she’s waiting! She’s counting on us, on, on me! I can’t leave her there anymore. I won’t. We have to finish.”

Xander could hear the growling roar of the motorcycle and he hushed her quickly, ducking them deeper into the bushes. “Will, the urn of cirrhosis…”

“Osiris?” she questioned.

“Yeah,” he agreed, avoiding her eyes. “It got kind of…”

Willow remembered suddenly. “Broken. It’s broken. I remember,” she said, defeat overwhelming her.

Xander could see it and he sighed. “So we’ll find another one. Better made. Anya and I will jump back on the web…”

“There is no other one,” Willow whispered, feeling like she was going to be sick. She had failed. Buffy was gone, trapped in Hell, and she had failed when it had counted.

“Okay, we’ll fix this one. A little tape, a dab of Crazy Glue,” he offered, desperate to be supportive.

Willow shook her head, feeling tears welling up in her eyes. “No. It’s no use. The urn’s defiled. It’s gone. Nothing…it was all for nothing. Buffy’s gone. She’s really gone.” She choked back her emotion, the instinct still second nature after doing it without thinking for so many months. The others needed her to be strong, would need her strength more than ever, now that there was no hope of getting Buffy back.

She pushed herself to her feet, stumbling into the woods and leaving Xander to follow her. They didn’t speak again, saving their air for hiking. Willow’s strength was wavering and Xander wrapped a supportive arm around her waist, still without speaking as he helped her through the woods.

It felt like hours before he spoke again. “Okay, this is really starting to grate my cheese. These woods aren’t that big. Now I know we’ve been going straight because I’ve been following the North Star.”

Willow looked up, finding the light overhead and immediately spotting a problem. “Xander. That’s not the North Star. It’s an airplane.”

He looked up, surprised. “Nah, that’s not an airplane. It’s definitely a blimp,” he complained. “But I can see how one could make that airplane mistake.” He groaned. “It can’t be much further.” He could see Willow trembling as she leaned against a tree.

“You said that an hour ago,” she said. “I just…that spell took a lot out of me.”

He gave her a look. “As for example, snakes? How come you didn’t tell us how much…”

“No,” she cut him off. “Not now.”

“What were we into back there, Will?” he questioned, his arms crossed over his chest.

“It doesn’t matter anyway,” Willow said, shaking her head as she leaned weakly into the tree.

“Don’t get all avoidy on me.”

“I’m not avoidy…I just, we have bigger problems. Demons?” she reminded him.

“Demons,” he agreed. “There’s something you don’t see every day. Unless you’re us.”

“Yeah, and now we’re lost, so can we…” She paused, squinting through the trees. “What’s that?”

“See? Avoidy,” Xander responded.

“Over there,” she said, pointing. “That light.”

He saw it and backpedaled. He couldn’t hear any motorcycles, but that didn’t mean they hadn’t been found. “That one moving towards us? Incredibly fast?”

Willow pushed herself up, frowning in thought. “Hello?”

Xander gave her a look over his shoulder. “”Hello?’ We’re being hunted and you’re hello-ing a strange fast-moving light in the dark?” he asked incredulously. “It could be anything. It’s a motorcycle headlight.”

“No, too small,” she disagreed, a cautious hope rising as she recognized it.

“Stay behind me,” he directed as she took a step forward.

“Xander, I don’t…” she started to explain, but he cut her off again.

“Stay down. I’ll take care of this.”

“Xander, it’s…”

He swatted at the light frantically. “A bug! A big fiery bug!”

“Xander…”

“Get off!” he yelped. “Do fireflies bite? No, they probably burn, don’t they?” He yelped again and Willow laughed, moving forward and raising her own hand.

“Xander, it’s not a bug. It’s Tara,” she told him, letting the tickling light circle through her fingers. He looked over at her in the dim light, surprised to see that she was smiling. “Come on,” Willow said, following as the light bobbed off through the trees.

“And how long have you know that your girlfriend’s Tinkerbell?” he questioned, following.

Willow limped through the trees, Tara’s light bobbing out a few feet to guide them in the right direction before returning to her and zipping around her face. She wasn’t there, but Willow could feel Tara’s anxiety through the tiny light, the way it kept coming back to her, almost as if it was checking on her. The light was equally reassuring, letting her know that Tara was alright and was waiting on her.

She was disappointed by her lack of success, the knowledge that Buffy was suffering because of her failure, but some part of her couldn’t help feeling relieved. She’d done everything she could to save her friend, and though they hadn’t been happy about it, still weren’t, they had managed to piece together a life without the Slayer. And right now, that life was being threatened. Tara and Anya were safe at the Magic Box, but they still had to find Dawn and Spike and find a way to get out of town or drive the demons out.

They were familiar enough with Sunnydale’s various alleys to manage to get to the backdoor of the magic shop without crossing any main streets and avoiding the rampaging demons. Xander pounded on the door and they both heard Anya call through, “Already been looted, sorry! Uh, try the appliance store down the block! They’ve got great toasters!”

“Anya!” Xander called to get her attention and she opened the door as quickly as she could.

“Xander? I knew you weren’t dead,” Anya said, pulling him into a tight hug.

He said something in response, but Willow couldn’t hear it over the pounding of her own heart in her ears. Tara was there, in her arms and whole, and she let herself slump into her lover’s support. She loved Buffy, would always love Buffy, but this, her completion in Tara’s arms, this was what she couldn’t bear to lose. She’d need more time, more effort, and less demons to try and find another way to bring Buffy back, but this, her life with Tara, was what she was living for.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who read this, even if you didn't leave a comment. I appreciate it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 am 
10. Troll Hammer

I can see this story taking you to unpleasant thought-places. Not sure how you'd do a sequel, unless you're planning "Missing Scenes from S-^" like BeMyDeputy is doing for S-4 :-).

I can really see Tara's insisting on talking to Willow witch-to-witch on this, more of the logical development of her Joss never showed us.

I could go thru my 3 standard peeves about the whole "Bargaining" epsidoes,b ut this isn't the place, since you're workign within the framework the show gave us. (I'll save that for the Cultural Catchup Project when Myles gets around to reviewing it *weg.)

Thanks for the "awesome." Thing about songs (unless you're a singer doing his/her own stuff, which I'm not) is they aren't like fiction or poetry where you can send them to an address and wait for a sale or a rejection slip. Lyricists and composers work 9-to-5 in "writing rooms" in Nashville and other places, cranking 'em out as product, so not likely I'll ever hear Martina or Carrie or Chely recording any of my stuff :-(.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:08 am 

Mags, this was an absolutely beautiful, gripping, and soul-rending fic. I mean that in the best way. It evoked a wide variety of emotional responses in me, and watching these two spiral closer to and further from each other was amazing and painful. I think you ended in an important space for Willow, with her realization that Tara is so important to her, and the real center of her world, no matter how much she loves her fellow scoobies. I found myself very anxious that she was still thinking about ways to resurrect Buffy, even though that attempt already had her *trying* to deceive Tara again. I have a feeling Tara knows exactly what Willow did in her quest, and that's why she's so afraid. I really liked the hint about Tara's mother, intriguing to think of her power being something that might've frightened Tara even though she loved her mother so much. I'm thrilled to hear that you're coming back to this world again, regardless of where you take it I'll always trust you and know that I'll enjoy.

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:52 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Wonderful job. These were the episodes where so much was left to your imagination when fleshing them out would have brought so much more to the characters. You did an excellent job of filling in some of those blanks.

You said you have a sequel in the works, and I am oh-so-curious as to what your plans are, and where you plan to run with it.

We all have our gripes with the show - things that could have been done, and should have been done differently. Things that would have layered characters more, made relationships more meaningful and deep. So this is the forum in which we get to do what Joss neglected to do.

I love your creativity, and can't wait so see your take on the aftermath of Bargaining.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
So touching and so powerful. I loved seeing W/T struggling together to make a life for Dawn and themselves.

Dramatic, tender, and beautiful.

Thanks,

Ariel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:35 am 

Replies since y'all have been my steady readers I don't figure I'll be getting any more comments :P

DaddyCatALSO: Yeah, it was a different sort of challenge for me to write...I liked it though, but after a while of being in this headspace it kind of took a toll... :) I've got two ideas that I'm weighing for the followup and one of them is a missing scene thing from Willow's recovery, the other picks up the night of the fight the girls have before OMWF but it's AU from there...still plenty angsty though...maybe I'll put up both and whoever wants to can read whichever on they prefer... Choose your own adventure :P
Yeah, I have peeves with all of season six, but I still wanted to write this as close to canon as I could...
I could never write like that - I'd never get anything done...I'm thoroughly impressed with anyone that can do that!

LonelyTara: Thank you my friend! It was pretty emotional for me to write too, so I'm glad(?) that that comes through to you on this end... I hope you liked the ending - I thought that would be an important realization for her to have...even when she thinks she failed, she knows what's really important. I thought the thing with Tara's mother might be a bit intriguing...I'm working on the followup and her mother's already come up... I've actually got two pieces that would work as a followup to this, one is AU from right before OMWF and the other is a missing scene thing from Willow's recovery - I might put both of them up and let y'all pick which one you'd rather read... :P

vampyregurl73: Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I'm still working on following this up, so I hope you'll like it! That's what's great about the internet :) Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate your feedback!

Ariel: :) Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks so much for reading!

Thanks so much to everyone who read this, even if you didn't comment - I hope you liked it!

I've got my AU season 7 that follows 'Every Step' and 'Always Leads' almost finished and ready to start posting but I'm completely blanking on a title, so I'll start posting that one once I get a title... Anyone got any ideas?

Post subject: Re: The Call (Short Fic/COMPLETE)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Forgive me for being so tardy what with work and my health. I am loving your story and hope to finish it soon. :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:53 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Thank you so much for covering a major time for character growth and development!

Beautifully, sensitively done. You set them in a new emotional climate yet capture their characters accurately.

A privilege to read!

Thank-you!!!

Ariel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Was finally able to catch up on this amazing story. Liked how you had Dawn and Spike talking to each other about Buffy's death. Also that you had Tara confronting Willow about how she needs to take better care of herself or she wont be able to help anyone. Overall it was a wonderfully written story.