The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: FAIRYTALES ARE FOREVER: Chapter 4 9/24
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:42 am 
10. Troll Hammer

That was such a nice thing bringing Tara's family to visit.
Looking forward to the next chapter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Ahhh! I just LOVE these characters! I missed them since 'Wishes' finished up, but now I have this lovely fic to look forward to!

I'm glad Tara and Colter are settling in in Sunnydale. It was nice to see a bit of Tara's extended family make an appearance! You know how I feel aboue Rachel's character so you know I LOVED seeing her little cameo here!

The relationship that is building between Xander and Colter is so sweet!

Can't wait for more!

C.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:39 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
And I'm back! Finally. Writer's block is a pain in the left bum cheek. But I'm almost certain I've gotten rid of that pesky critter, so here's the next chapter. :)

I'm sorry, guys. I really am. And I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing me say that. I'm doing the best I can for now. So Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are looking like a schedule that I can keep with the hours I'm NOT getting at work.

Sorry for the long wait, but here's Chapter 5!

Chapter 5--Sunday Mornings

Willow was drawn into consciousness by the smell of coffee brewing. She opened her eyes and looked out the window in the living room; The sun had barely risen and the sound of Sunday morning lawn mowers wasn’t as loud as expected. She figured it to be a little after 7. The redhead looked down at the sleeping woman laying slightly on top of her. She smiled as she saw the slight smile on her girlfriend’s face. Willow kissed her softly on the temple and slowly extricated herself, stretching as she stood up next to the couch.

She padded softly to the kitchen, not surprised to see Callie sitting on one of the stools sipping coffee from a mug and reading a book. The woman heard the redhead enter the kitchen and turned to smile at the girl. “Good morning, sweetheart.”

Willow smiled back. “Good morning. You’re up pretty early.”

Callie chuckled lightly. “Actually, I slept in today.”

Willow laughed as she walked over to the cabinet and took a mug down from it and poured herself a cup of the coffee. “Those definitely do not sound like the kind of hours I like to keep.”

Callie chuckled softly. “Did you sleep well, dear?”

Willow couldn’t hide the blush that crawled across her cheeks. “I did, exceptionally well,” Willow said as she took a seat next to Tara’s mother.

“I’m sure it had nothing to do with that beautiful ring that my daughter is sporting right now. . .”

Willow almost spat her coffee across the island as she looked over at Callie, whose eyebrow was arched and lop-sided grin covered her face. “Wha-huh?”

“It’s easy to spot, Willow. The ring is gorgeous. And it nearly blinded me when I walked down the stairs,” she added, smiling softly at the redhead.

Willow tried to stammer through her explanation. “Well, I--and then she--but it wasn’t--oh, goddess,” she finished, her face nearly as red as her hair.

“Calm down, sweetheart, it’s okay,” Callie said with a smile. “I’m not here to bash your head in about the ring, I just wanted to be in the loop. And I figured I would be seeing you first since my darling daughter still sleeps in on Sundays.”

Willow took a big gulp of her coffee, attempting to calm her nerves. “I didn’t propose, Callie. I promised her I would look after her and Colter, that’s all. I just wanted her to know that I appreciate everything she’s sacrificed to move here to be with me. I’ll take good care of them, I promise you.”

Callie pulled the younger woman closer to her. “I know you will, Willow. I have no doubt about that. But if you were planning on proposing. . .It would be a grand idea to let your future mother-in-law in on the plan. . .” Callie said, her blue eyes sparkling just like Tara’s did when she was attempting to be sneaky.

Willow had no idea how Tara’s mother had figured it out, but she decided to let her in on the plan. Willow couldn’t keep the grin from her face as she began to divulge the biggest secret she’d kept from Tara. “Has Tara told you about how Disney World in Orlando invited her back to be in the parades and festivities for Gay Days down there?”

Callie smiled and nodded her head. “That’s not until next year though, correct?”

“Exactly. It gives me ample time to plan everything out and organize it the way I want it. And now that I have someone in the loop. . .I don’t have to plan everything alone. Will you help me?” Willow asked with a smile, already knowing what the answer was going to be.

“I would be most delighted, dear. And thank you,” Callie said.

“No, I should be thanking you for taking time out of your busy schedule and accepting my invite out here . She misses you, Rachel and Cathy a lot.”

“And we miss her, too. She’s my girl,” Callie replied.

Willow grinned at the older woman. “I definitely understand that.”

They shared a grin and another cup of coffee as Willow explained her entire plan to an excited Callie.

+++++++++++++++++++

Tara woke up to realize she was alone on the couch. She stretched her body, a long yawn escaping her lips. She could her the hum of lawn mowers and children laughing outside on the street. I love Sundays. . .

The scent of coffee hung lightly in the air, so she made her way to the kitchen to find her mother and girlfriend deep in conversation, their coffee mugs momentarily forgotten.

“Good morning, guys,” Tara said, another yawn escaping as she grabbed a coffee mug from the cupboard and poured herself a cup.

Willow smiled at the blonde. “Morning, baby.” She walked over and kissed her lightly on the lips. “Sleep well?”

“I did. Thanks for letting me sleep in. Again,” she replied, a smile tugging at her lips.

“It’s Sunday, baby. You always sleep in.”

Tara gave the girl another kiss on the lips and walked over to her mother, hugging her from behind. “Morning, my beautiful mother.”

Callie smiled at her oldest daughter. “Morning, my beautiful child. I think this might be the first time I’ve seen you awake before ten on a Sunday. I’m impressed.”

Tara chuckled. “It’s not nice to tease your daughter when she’s only been awake for five minutes.”

“It’s my right to tease you because I birthed you. All ten pounds of you,” Callie chuckled as Tara turned a bright red. She turned toward Willow and smiled. “She was the cutest chubbiest thing I had ever seen in my life. . .and she still is. Well, not chubby anymore, but still the cutest,” she finished, mother and daughter smiling at each other.

“You always know how to talk yourself out of trouble, Mom,” Tara said. “Why didn’t I get that gene?”

Callie giggled. “Because Rachel got it all.”

“Darn little sisters. . .” Tara said with a smile.

Willow turned toward Callie, still sipping on her coffee. “So, Callie, what do you think about Rachel and Beck? I haven’t really had this talk with you,” Willow finished, happy to have a decent segue into a conversation topic that was far from the plans she and Callie were making.

Callie took a deep breath and smiled. “I’m just happy to see my girls happy. And I trust Beck with Rachel, I always have. I’m kind of worried about Rachel, though. Beck’s leaving for college in a couple weeks.”

Tara rubbed her mother’s shoulders. “I think Rachel is going to be fine, Mom. I think you might need to worry more about Beck. She told me she chose that college because she couldn’t be that close to Rachel and not have her. It killed her. And now, she has Rachel, and she can’t give back all of that scholarship money.”

“Poor Beck. . .she can’t catch a break,” Willow said, her heart going out to the younger girl. It made Willow’s heart sad when Tara had to go off to work, and that was only every other week. She couldn’t imagine having to be away from Tara for months at a time.

“Beck’s a strong girl. She’s put up with Rachel since they were kids. I really think she’ll be fine. Especially after the past few weeks. . .They’ve been going at it like bunnies. She should be satisfied until Thanksgiving, for sure,” Callie said.

“Thanks for that scary visual, Mom.”

Callie shrugged. “At least you didn’t have to hear it. I’m pretty sure one of my lessons to you girls was ‘keep your private stuff private.’ The sad part is. . .they really think they’re being quiet.”

Willow giggled. “Sounds like Buffy and Faith. They had that, um. . .“bunny” problem for a while.”

Tara laughed. “Kinda makes me wish Anya were here for this conversation. . .Just the mention of bunnies and she flips her lid. Imagine if we mentioned bunnies and sex in the same sentence. She would probably explode.”

“She seems like a sweet girl. . .a little odd, though,” Callie said.

“You have no idea, Callie,” Willow replied with a roll of her eyes.

“No idea about what?” Buffy asked as she and Faith walked into the kitchen.

“Morning, Buff. We were just talking about Anya.”

Buffy helped herself to a cup of coffee and laughed at the mention of Xander’s girlfriend. “You know. . .I have this Anya-theory that if you say something about sex and bunnies it would-”

“-cause her to spontaneously combust?” Callie finished, smiling at the younger girl.

Buffy frowned. “So much for having an original theory.”

Tara smiled at the petite blonde. “It’s okay, Buffy. Would pancakes make it better?”

Buffy’s face brightened at the mention of pancakes. “Consider me all better!”

Tara smiled as she gave a squeeze to her mother’s shoulders and began gathering ingredients. “ Funny shapes or rounds?”

“Funny shapes,” came the reply from all who were gathered in the kitchen.

Tara laughed. “Then funny shapes it is.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Faith was helping Tara set the table in the dining room for a big breakfast. Willow had already called Xander and Anya, and they were waking up all the kids so they would arrive in about an hour. After much begging, Callie finally talked Tara into making mimosas for the five women before the children arrived.

The women were gathered on the front porch with their early morning drinks, talking amicably when Xander’s car pulled up in the driveway. Faith stood and gathered the empty glasses and took them to the kitchen before everyone got out of the car.

The Summers’ home was once again filled with the noise of lots of people as Dawn and Rachel walked to the porch heatedly discussing Britney Spears’ comeback into the music scene.

“How many people do you know can make a kabillion dollars on a song about a circus?” Dawn argued.

“She’s got a point, babe,” Beck added as she got out of the car, grabbing a smiling Colter by the hand.

“Hey, I like that song!” Colter replied as he dragged Beck up to the front porch stairs.

Tara smiled at her son as he ran up to her and hugged her. “Just don’t tell me you’re going to start singing Britney songs again. It was enough trouble to get you to stop singing that Lucky song. . .Thanks to your Aunt Rachel and Beck,” Tara said, arching an eyebrow at the couple.

Beck threw her hands up and laughed. “Hey, don’t give me the eyebrow. That was all Rachel and her scary obsession with Britney Spears. She wouldn’t let me leave the house until we had the choreography to 'Oops, I Did It Again' down,” Beck finished as she kissed a blushing Rachel on the cheek.

They all laughed as they filed inside of the house for breakfast.

“Well, I for one will live a perfectly wonderful life if I never have to hear that wretched song again,” Callie said as the group made their way to the dining room. “I’m ashamed to say that I remember the dance moves to that song just from watching you two perform it at every family function.”

“I think I might have to agree with you on that, Mrs. M. I blame Rachel for my intense hatred of all things Britney.”

Rachel glared at her girlfriend and mother, momentarily angered by the fact that they were not fans of her hugest celebrity crush.

Beck saw the look on Rachel’s face and went over to pull her closer. “Baby, it’s okay. We’re just messing around with you. We’re all closet Britney fans, aren’t we?” Beck looked around at all the blank stares she got. “Well, I am, okay?”

Rachel smiled at her the girl. “No, you’re not. But thank you anyway. You always know what to say to make me smile.”

They shared a small kiss before Faith interrupted. “Alright, now that smooch time is over, can the rest of us eat breakfast? You know Tara hates it when we let the food get cold. And quite frankly, so do I. So let’s eat!”

Every person filed into the dining room, grabbed a plate, and dug in.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TBC on Wednesday, probably in the noontime! Thanks for reading, guys!

Post subject: Re: FAIRYTALES ARE FOREVER: Chapter 5 11/15
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:12 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Yay! You're back! And yay for dibs! I'm thrilled to return to this sweet, sweet fic, and flattered if I had anything to do with the end of your writer's block. I'm sorry to hear that things have been slow at work though. And I am TOTALLY psyched at the thought of M/W/F updates! Woo and hoo! Welcome back Angela!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:31 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad to see an update. Was worried you had forgot about this fantastic story. Love morning breakfast with the whole family. Looking forward to the next chapter.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:22 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Willow getting help from Callie in planning her proposal... Rachel's Britney mania makes me laugh...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:56 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Angela!!!! YAY! :pinky :party :pinky

I'm soooooo happy you are back.. I've missed these characters SO much!

I love the multitude of characters you are juggling here--it's not an easy feat to give everyone time in a story and do it so they are more than flat and one-dimensional, well, that's awesome!

I have no idea where exactly the storyline is going, and I'm super excited about that!

I'll be along for the ride as things unfold!

Cy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:40 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Great update! I love Colter and how everyone has taken to him...especially Willow. Keep 'em coming!

Post subject: FAIRYTALES ARE FOREVER: Chapter 6 11/17
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:36 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey there, everybody!! I'm back with the next little chapter...I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

And thanks to you guys for leaving feedback....It's always greatly appreciated and sometimes it makes me blush, lol. I'm glad that you guys are still reading, and I hope that I can hold your attention for one more chapter. :)

Happy reading!! :party

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 6-I Run for Life

After a big breakfast, the group settled on the backyard patio with cups of coffee or tea while the children ran around and played in the yard.

Xander took a sip of his coffee and turned to Callie. “What time do you guys need to be at the airport?”

Callie looked thoughtfully to the bright blue sky. “I’m thinking maybe by at least one. We didn’t bring too much with us, so there’s no need to show up too early.”

Xander nodded. “Good. That means we’ve got a few extra hours to be extra lazy on this extra beautiful Sunday morning,” he finished with a smile.

“Well said, Xand,” Buffy replied. “I kinda feel extra happy now.”

“I’m extra thankful for that compliment, Buff.”

“You’re extra welcome, kind man.”

“And you two are extra retarded. Knock it off already,” Faith interjected.

Anya smiled smugly. “Well, someone didn’t get any extra orgasms last night.”

The group laughed as Faith glared at Xander’s girlfriend.

“For once, Anya actually had a well-timed sex joke,” Willow exclaimed.

Anya turned to Willow and grinned. “Thank you, Willow. That was extra sweet of you.”

Faith groaned and stood from her seat next to Buffy. “I need another mimosa for this shit. Anyone else?”

Faith smiled as Callie’s hand went up into the air. “Callie, you need to come visit more often. It’s nice to have a drinking buddy.”

“Faith, please do not get my mother drunk before noon on a Sunday,” Tara said as Faith headed toward the kitchen.

“Oh, hush, dear. It’s just a mimosa, it’s not like I’m taking whiskey shots. It’s just a little champagne and some orange and pineapple juice,” Callie replied. “Will it make you feel better if I accompany Faith to the kitchen to make my own drink?”

Tara rolled her eyes and smiled. “That, in fact, would be worse, Mom. How about I go fix your drink for you?”

Callie sighed and smiled. “Fine, go ahead, darling. But please. . .don’t cheat me out of any champagne.”

Tara smiled at her mother. “I’ll try not to.” With that, she stood and disappeared into the kitchen with Faith.

Tara made sure that the door was closed before she slumped against it.

Faith glanced over at the blonde as she took out the juice and champagne to make the drinks. “What’s wrong, Princess?”

Tara grinned at hearing the nickname that Faith had given her. She sighed and walked over to the counter. “I’m worried about my mother.”

“Why? She seems pretty damn okay to me.”

“She’s not okay, Faith,” Tara replied.

“T, what are you talking about?”

“She puts on a good front. . .But she's been sick for a while. And I have no clue in hell why she's drinking like this.”

"What does she have, T?" Faith asked, the concern evident on her face.

Tara sighed and looked to the back door where her family was gathered. She has breast cancer. Well. . .It started out as breast cancer, but she won't tell me where it's spread to. She gives me the "Don't worry about me" speech every time it comes up, so. . ."

Faith glanced over at the blonde leaning over the counter. "Damn, T. I'm sorry. Your mom's a cool lady. She's seems pretty upbeat, ya know, considering the circumstances. . ."

Tara turned the bottle of champagne up and took a large swallow. "Which is why I'm worried, Faith. My mother is a good masker; That's where Rachel gets it from. She really good at hiding stuff. And I'm so worried. . ."

Faith reached over and placed her arm around the blonde. "I think things are gonna be fine, Princess. You're probably just worried over nothing."

"I hope so, Faith. . .I really hope so."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Xander stood next to his car in the airport, all of the small suitcases ready to be picked up and taken inside. The second car pulled up behind him, and everyone got out to say their goodbyes.

Colter ran straight to Callie and squeezed her tight. “I’m gonna miss you, Gram Gram,” he said, the tears already visible in his big blue eyes.

She softly patted the boy on the back as she held him. “Hush now, sweetie. You’ll see me in just a few short months, okay? Remember, you’re coming to see me for Thanksgiving. And I’ll make you anything you want. You just call me and tell me, okay?”

Colter nodded through his tears and hugged the woman tighter. “Okay, Gram Gram. I love you.”

Callie took a deep breath as she barely held back her tears. “I love you, too, sweet boy. Take care of Mommy and Willow for me, okay?”

“I will, I promise,” he replied as she stood him on his feet.

She smiled down at the boy and turned to Tara. “My girl. . .” She gathered the blonde into her arms. “It’s good to see you happy,” she whispered into Tara’s ear. “And by the way, your girlfriend is amazing. Keep her around for a long time,” she added with a laugh.

Tara laughed and gave her mother a kiss on the cheek. “I will, Mom. I enjoyed having you.”

“And I enjoyed being here; I could get used to this California weather.”

“Take care of yourself, Mama. I’ll see you in November for Thanksgiving?”

“Can’t wait, darling.” Callie turned to the redhead who was hiding behind Tara. “Don’t think you’re getting away from goodbye hugs, Willow. Come here.”

Willow obeyed, and wrapped her arms around the older woman. “It was nice to finally meet you, Callie.”

“And you, too, dear. I’ll call you about those plans later?”

Willow smiled into the older woman’s shoulder. “Please don’t forget.”

“I won’t.”

Callie reached for Buffy and Faith and pulled them close. “You girls take care of yourselves, okay? And don’t forget about Thanksgiving. I’m looking forward to having you guys visit me.”

Both Faith and Buffy nodded. “You take care of yourself, too, Mrs. M.,” Faith said, the seriousness in her voice catching Callie off-guard.

“I will, Faith.” Callie squeezed the girl’s hand and turned toward the rest of the group.

The group finished their goodbyes and watched Callie, Beck and Rachel walk into the airport.

Willow looked over at her girlfriend and saw the tears welling up in her eyes. She grabbed Colter’s hand and put a reassuring arm around Tara. “Don’t cry, baby. We’ll see them soon, okay?”

“I know,” Tara sniffled. “I miss my mom already.”

Willow gave the blonde a sad smile and a kiss on the cheek. “Come on, guys. Let’s get out of here. We can pick up some lunch on the way home. Sound good?”

Tara nodded as Willow guided mother and son to the waiting car.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow was in the kitchen whipping up a snack for Colter. The poor little guy was anxious. He wouldn’t rest until he knew that his family had made it safely back home. He decorated his backpack and picked out his clothes for the first day of school, Tara’s cell phone right by his side the whole time. He sat in the middle of the living room floor, his bright blue eyes moving from his drying backpack to the cellular phone laying on the table.

Willow walked by him and ruffled his hair, placing a sandwich and a juice box on the floor next to him. “You know, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a person actually watch paint dry before,” the redhead said with a smile. Her smile got wider when Colter looked up at her and laughed softly. “Here, kiddo. Why don’t you eat? I’m sure she’ll be calling soon. I think their plane just landed.”

He took the plate and sat it between them. “Thanks, Willow.”

“You’re welcome. And it’s even your favorite, peanut butter with chocolate chips.” She leaned closer to him. “But don’t tell your mommy, she might get mad since we haven‘t had dinner yet.” They were sharing a quiet giggle when Tara walked back into the living room.

“What are you two giggling about?” she asked with a smile.

“Nothing, baby. We were just giggling,” Willow answered quickly.

“Uh huh. . .” Tara replied, picking up a book from the coffee table and leafing through it. “Is that a peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwich behind your back, Ms. Rosenberg?” she asked without looking up at her girlfriend.

Tara barely held back the smile that came to her face as she heard both Willow and Colter gulp.

“I really hope that wasn’t for a certain little boy who hasn’t had dinner yet.”

Willow’s shoulders dropped as she stood up and grabbed the plate and made her way to the kitchen.

“Stop right there,” Tara said, walking toward the redhead and taking the plate from her hands while reaching down for Colter’s hand. “Come on, sweetheart. I’ll make you some dinner, okay? You want leftovers from lunch or soup?”

“Soup sounds good, Mom,” he said as he walked ahead into the kitchen.

Willow’s eyes never left the floor, even when she felt Tara’s eyes on her. They stood in silence for a few more seconds until Tara spoke. “You know you’re in trouble, right? Oh, so much trouble. . .”

“Baby, I’m sorry! He just looked so sad sitting on the floor waiting for that paint to-”

Willow’s words were cut off by a quick peck on the lips. “Hush now. Go upstairs and run a bath for me. You’re on Tara-duty tonight.”

Willow’s eyes lit up as she bounded up the stairs to the bathroom. Doesn’t sound like too bad of a punishment to me for getting in trouble. . .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow offered to sit with Colter while he ate so that Tara could get in the tub. Willow deduced that bath time without accompanying Tara was her punishment. Well, phooey. That’s so not fair. . .over a sandwich?! Geez. . .

Willow cleaned Colter up and changed him into his PJ’s. She had barely gotten to the second page of the story before she heard the soft snoring coming from his slightly parted lips. She smiled as she pulled the covers more fully on his body and kissed him softly on the forehead before turning off the light.

That was over an hour ago. The redhead sat on the bed reading through an old text book she had found in her closet. Tara was still in the bath tub. The redhead sighed as she looked over at the bottle of wine chilling in the ice bucket on the night stand. She had brought the wine and a bowl of fruit to the bedroom for Tara after she finished her bath. Now the fruit was eaten up and the condensation from the bucket was dripping steadily on to the wooden nightstand.

With another sigh, Willow got up from the bed and knocked softly on the bathroom door. “Baby, are you gonna come out of there any time tonight?”

She heard Tara’s soft laughter echoing in the tiled room. “I’ll be out shortly, sweetheart. Don’t fall asleep, okay?”

Willow smiled, even though Tara couldn’t see it. “I won’t, baby. Just hurry. I’m cold and lonely out here all by myself.”

The redhead heard the soft swoosh of the water as Tara lifted herself from the tub. The next sound she heard was the blonde’s short bursts of breath blowing out the candles that Willow had so thoughtfully placed around the tub. Satisfied that Tara would be out shortly, Willow reclaimed her place on the bed, leafing through her book.

After a few minutes, Willow heard the bathroom door open. She smiled as the soothing scent of lavender and vanilla wafted from the open bathroom door, warm and inviting. It was her favorite scent that the blonde used, and Willow always made certain that it was right next to the bathtub when she was on Tara-duty.

Willow took another deep breath and exhaled as she began to speak. “Hey, baby. Look what I found in the closet, it’s one of my old text books from col--Oh, holy mother of the most high. . .”

Tara smiled at the redhead, whose mouth was now currently wide open. “‘Goddess’ will do just fine, Love.”

Willow was having the worst luck attempting to close her mouth. She rubbed at her throat, trying to get any sound to come out. A soft whimper was all that could be released.

“Speechless,” Tara said, walking toward the bed. “My Willow is actually speechless. Never thought I’d see the day. . .”

Willow’s throat may have needed some repair, but her eyes were in perfect working condition. And the one thing the redhead saw was. . .Red. Tara sauntered closer to the bed, the sparkle in her blue eyes transforming into a burning flame of desire. Tara smiled as she saw the same flame ignite in Willow’s eyes.

Willow’s eyes raked down Tara’s barely covered body, the red lacy bra pushing her breasts up and out. The redhead had never been happier with a purchase than she was at that moment. Her eyes never left those beautiful and bountiful breasts, but she knew that Tara had to be wearing the matching underwear.

“Wow. . .” was all that the redhead could get out of her mouth. She dragged her eyes from the wonderfulness of Tara-boobs and back up to her girlfriend’s face.

Tara had finally made it to Willow’s side of the bed, and she climbed onto the redhead’s lap, pushing her back against the head board. She finally took notice of the wine sitting on the nightstand. “Oh, baby. . .You bought wine.”

Willow nodded, still enraptured by Tara’s considerable lack of clothing. Tara reached over the mute redhead to grab the two glasses and the bottle. The view Willow received as Tara moved caused a slight shudder to go through her body. I’m thinkin’ I might be changing my favorite color to red now, Willow thought as she raked her eyes over Tara’s backside, the red lace stretching across the blonde’s smooth skin. Willow’s hand began to run softly and slowly up Tara’s thigh and to the soft expanse of Tara’s ass. Willow squeezed it firmly.

“Baby. . .forget the wine,” Willow said, finally finding her voice.

Willow heard the muted thunk of one of the wine glasses hitting the carpeted floor as Tara turned to face her.

“Will. . .” Tara moved her arms around Willow’s neck as the redhead continued to squeeze and massage her backside. The soft moan that escaped Tara’s mouth was enough incentive for the redhead to continue her ministrations. Willow placed a soft kiss on Tara’s cleavage as she her hands traveled up to the blonde’s hips. “Baby. . .You look good enough to eat.”

Tara smiled down at her girlfriend. “I was really hoping you would say that. . .”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TBC on Friday....Hope you guys enjoyed it, and thanks for reading!

Post subject: Re: FAIRYTALES ARE FOREVER: Chapter 6 11/17
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:52 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Dibs! Ooh, I missed an update! Brb!!

First update: Breakfast was too cute! And omg, bringing Callie in on the proposal!! WAY too cool! A year though? *pout* I don't wanna wait a year! Tara doesn't either! She wants to be proposed to now! :p

Second update: Aww, cute. I really want Colter to start calling Willow Mommy lol. And hot damn, that ending. You better be planning to continue that missy!

Can't wait for more!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:00 pm 
2. Floating Rose

This is such a sweet story. I loved the first one too.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:15 pm 

Oh man oh man, what a place to stop! Tune in next time for hot red lingerie lovin'! This chapter was great, running them gamut from happy gatherings to worry about Tara's mom to the tenderness of Willow and Tara's love. I can't wait for Friday!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:47 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Angela! did I mention I'm so happy that you're back and continuing with this fic? THat I used to scroll down the page in Pens and longingly wish that you'd post an update???

Quote:
The redhead sat on the bed reading through an old text book she had found in her closet.

I thought this was hilarious! I sometimes find random books around my house and totally sit and flip through them... and this is such a Willow quirk.. ;-) I love it!

Woah, lady.. you certainly left off that update leaving us wanting more... so are we going to get this "more" you tease us with?!??! PLEASE?? :pray

That's all I can say for now.. my brain is still broken from the visuals of Tara in sexy red lingere... I'm headed off for work, so I blame you if I can't concentrate!

Keep the updates coming! Can't wait until Friday!

Cy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I truly hope that Callie's cancer isn't progressing :pray :paranoid ... I really like Willow's "punishment"...

Post subject: FAIRYTALES ARE FOREVER: Chapter 7 11/19
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:35 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Here's the next chapter, guys. Thanks to all of you who left comments and to those of you who are reading. I really appreciate it. :)

This little chapter centers on the relationship between Willow and Colter.
No more delayin'...Here you go!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 7--California Dreamin'

Willow was in heaven. She looked up into smoldering blue eyes and with a kiss on the bellybutton disappeared underneath the covers.

Tara’s soft moans and quivering thighs kept the redhead busy until she felt Tara snatch the covers away. Breathing heavily, Tara placed a gentle hand on Willow’s scalp to stop her from moving.

Willow huffed and sat up. “Baby, why’d you stop me, I was just--”

“Shush. . .” Tara sat up more fully, straining her ears. She recognized her son’s voice calling out for Willow. Tara looked down at the confused and slightly agitated redhead still laying between her thighs. “Aw, honey. . .He’s calling for you.”

Willow’s features immediately softened and a look of concern took over her features as she grabbed a some boxers, a tank top and a robe and headed for the door.

“Hands! Hands!” Tara called out before the redhead could leave the room. Willow quickly turned toward the bathroom and gave her hands a speedy wash before heading toward the bedroom that Colter was in.

Willow felt her heart drop as she caught sight of the boy, his curly blonde hair matted to his forehead and tears streaming down his face.

“Oh, buddy. . .What’s the matter?” Willow asked as she ran to the bed and gathered the boy into her arms, rocking him gently.

“I h-had a nightmare, W-Willow,” Colter sobbed out.

“About what, buddy?”

“School,” he replied.

“Are you that scared about starting school tomorrow?” Willow asked as she stretched out on the bed with Colter cradled on her side. “What’s got you so scared?”

“What if I wake up late and I-I’m late on my first day? What if no one l-likes me at school? What if I-I don’t understand my homework and I f-fail? Mommy wouldn’t like t-that at a-all, Willow. I don’t w-want to m-make her mad. . .” The tears fell quickly down his reddened cheeks, and Willow felt her heart break a little more.

She pulled him closer and gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead. “Number 1: You won’t wake up late tomorrow because me and your mommy are gonna get you up bright and early for breakfast. Number 2: You aren’t gonna have any problems making new friends, you know why?”

Colter shook his head as Willow wiped some tears from his face.

“Because you are the sweetest, kindest, most adorable little boy on the WHOLE planet. Those second graders would have to be crazy not to like you. And you know what else? You have your mommy’s smile. And you have her eyes, too. . .the most gentle and the most beautiful eyes in the whole world. I’m tellin’ ya, buddy. . .You are gonna be making friends left and right tomorrow.”

Colter looked up at the redhead, his baby blues bright with unshed tears. “You really think so?”

Willow shook her head. “I know so, buddy. They’re gonna love you. And don’t worry about failing anything with me around, okay? You are the smartest seven year old I know, but if you get into a pinch, you come find me, and we’ll work it out together, okay?”

Willow grinned as she saw that the tears had finally stopped falling and there was a hint of a smile on Colter’s face. “Okay.”

“And one more thing before I tuck you back in. . .”

“What is it?”

Willow turned in the bed to fully face him as she spoke. “Your mommy loves you with all of her heart, and whether you bring home straight A’s or straight Z’s, she’s gonna love you no matter what, alright?”

“Okay,” Colter replied, stifling a yawn as Willow pulled back the covers.

“Now get in the bed and dream sweet, little guy. You’ve got a big day tomorrow,” she added as she pulled the comforter over his body. She handed him a tissue from the small box next to his bed.

“Here you go, let’s dry your face up a little more; Don’t want you getting sick on your first day at a new school.” She gently dabbed away a few stray tears and wiped his little nose clean. “There. . .all clean.” She smiled down at Colter as he let loose another yawn. “To sleep, young man. To sleep with you, I say!”

Colter giggled at the redhead as she walked to the door. “Hey, Willow?”

Willow turned to face the boy. “Yeah?”

“Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?” He asked quietly.

Willow felt her heart swell as she headed back toward the bed. “Of course I will. Scootch over, sleepy redhead comin’ through!”

Colter laughed again as Willow settled in next to him. He laid his head underneath her chin and pulled the covers over both of them. “Thanks, Willow.”

“You’re welcome, little guy. I’m here whenever you need me, okay?”

Willow smiled as she felt Colter nod beneath her chin. “Do you want me to tell you a story?”

“Yes, please,” he answered, drowsiness evident in his voice.

“Okay.” Willow shifted a little to hold the boy closer to her. “Once upon a time. . .there was a prince, and he was very sad because he had moved faaaar away from his old kingdom to a new one. He didn’t know many people there except for his mommy. And she was a queen.”

“This story sounds familiar, Willow,” Colter giggled out, his blonde hair tickling the redhead’s chin.

“No, I’ve never told you this one before. . .Trust me.”

“I trust you,” the boy replied simply.

Willow smiled at Colter’s comment. “Okay. . .Hmm, where was I? Oh yes. . .His mommy was the queen of the new kingdom. The shy and cute prince was scared that he wouldn’t make any friends in the new kingdom, so he called upon his mother’s. . .uh. . .”

“How about queenfriend?” Colter added helpfully.

Willow chuckled. “Queenfriend it is. So he called upon his mother’s queenfriend for a little late night pep talk. And it helped. The next day, the little prince made so many friends that he couldn’t even remember all their names. The end.”

“That was. . .really short,” Colter said with a smile.

“I’m sorry, kiddo. How about some music? Would that help?”

Colter nodded as he got up from the bed and went to his little portable CD player and popped in a CD. He ran back to the bed and jumped on top of Willow. “Yay for Willow Pillow!”

Willow smiled as the boy placed his head on her chest. She felt him take a deep breath as the first song on the CD began to play. Willow couldn’t help but let out a little giggle at his choice of music.

“Where did you get this CD?”

“Beck let me borrow it. It’s pretty cool, huh?”

Willow ruffled his hair softly. “I didn’t know you were a jazz man. . .”

“I’m not, Willow. But when I would be with Mommy, she would sing to me before I went to sleep. My favorite song she sang was about California, and it’s number seven on this CD.”

“Why don’t you go put number seven on repeat and we’ll listen to it over and over. I wanna hear it. Maybe one day I’ll learn it and I could sing it to you. . .ya know, if Tara’s not here or something,” she added, blushing a little.

Colter smiled up at Willow. “I’d like that a lot.”

He got up again and walked over to the player to put the song on repeat. He pushed a few buttons and returned to Willow. The first few notes of the song immediately pulled the redhead in, the soft acoustic intro lulling her into a state of relaxation. By the time second verse began, both of them were struggling to keep their eyes open.

“Who is singing, buddy? Do you know?” Willow asked sleepily.

Colter nodded against Willow’s shoulder. “Dana Owens.”

“Hmm. . .Doesn’t ring a bell. I’ll have to look up more of her stuff tomorrow.”

“She’s got a lot of stuff out, Willow. But it’s not all stuff like this CD. Mommy won’t let me listen to the other stuff until I’m old.”

Willow laughed softly. They laid in silence for a while, listening to the song. The next thing she knew, she felt incredibly soft lips on her pulse point, sucking gently. The redhead released a soft groan as she slowly opened her eyes. She smiled up into the bright blue eyes of her girlfriend. “Hi, baby.”

“Hey yourself,” she replied. “Looks like both of you guys were in here California Dreamin’. He’s out like a light, sweetheart. I heard the song start up in the bedroom. . .figured he’d be out by the end of it. Turns out it has that effect on both of you.”

Willow turned her head to look at Colter. He was tucked right next to her, his even breath creating a warm spot on her shoulder. “I’m sorry, baby. He was so upset, I couldn’t leave him.”

“I know, sweetie.” Tara walked over to the CD player and pressed the stop button. “You can tuck him back in, I’ll go wait for you in the bedroom. We have some unfinished business, my Willow.” Tara leaned down to kiss Colter on the forehead, and with a smile and a wink, she was out the door and down the hall.

Willow’s slight sleepiness dissipated at the mention of the unfinished business. She quickly and carefully untangled herself from Colter and his blanket, tucking the boy back into his bed. He immediately whimpered at the loss of contact. Willow quieted him down with a rub on the back. “Shh, buddy, it’s okay. . .Go back to sleep.”

His body immediately relaxed and his breathing evened out. I’m getting kinda good at these mom-like responsibilities, she thought to herself giddily. And now it’s time to go take care of my girlfriend-y responsibilities. . .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TBC on Monday!!! Thanks for reading, guys! Look for that infamous NC-17 rating on Monday….I’ve written the two chapters after that, but I’m still a little on the shy side, but I think I can get it done this weekend! Until Monday, guys. . .

Oh! And the song that Colter and Willow listen to is a cover of The Mamas and The Papas “California Dreamin’.” It’s sung by Dana Owens, also known as Queen Latifah. I just had to pay homage to the Queen today, so here’s a link to the song. And if you like it, totally go buy the album. It’s amazing.

Dana Owen's version of California Dreamin' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0462ycSKm0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:36 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

DIBS!

That Chapter was AWESOME!!!!!!!! I cant wait until Colter starts calling Willow mommy!! *whispers* will it be soon? Please?

Awesome chapter, dude, keep up the good work.

Post subject: Re: FAIRYTALES ARE FOREVER: Chapter 7 11/19
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:53 pm 

Aw man, totally and utterly sweet. I love to see Willow and Colter interacting, how much simple affection they have for each other, and how kind Willow is to him. Cannot, cannot wait for Monday! *wink*

Really great to have you back!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:41 pm 
5. Willowhand

GREAT job!!! So glad to see you're back writing again! I'm sorry I've been away on the board for a while...things have just piled up with work and finishing my doctorate...but anyhow - you're doing great! Loving where you're taking us here! Can't wait to read more!

- FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Willow taking extra good care of Colter... Can't wait for Colter calling Willow mommy...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:22 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Willow and Colter are totally mom/son, genetics schemetics.

This chapter was too cute. I loved it.

I agree with everyone, have Colter call Willow Mommy soon!!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:25 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Another great chapter, Angela! I

Quote:
I’m getting kinda good at these mom-like responsibilities, she thought to herself giddily. And now it’s time to go take care of my girlfriend-y responsibilities. .

Willow's good at so many things! It's great to see her in this dual role :)

Can't wait for Monday's update!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:22 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Great update. Glad that Willow is feeling more comfortable with the mom-like duties. Looking forward to the next chapter.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Hi Angie!

Great chapter! I so love how natural parenting is for Willow. Her unconditional love for Colter really shows.

angieb86 wrote:
“Shush. . .” Tara sat up more fully, straining her ears. She recognized her son’s voice calling out for Willow. Tara looked down at the confused and slightly agitated redhead still laying between her thighs. “Aw, honey. . .He’s calling for you.”

Oh my gosh! I can't tell you how many times I've been in this exact predicament! Lucky for them he chose to stay in bed and instead of coming to look for Willow because then it gets a little...awwwkward. lol

I triple love this fic!! Can't wait for Monday!!!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:29 pm 
5. Willowhand

So I promised I would catch up and review. So here I am!!!

I am very much liking this, I mean come on Tara and her son just plain adorable!
Hopefully the comp gets fixed (aka stuff transferred) and you can post more!! I really wanna see what Will and Callie plan for the proposal!

Love it, great job!

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:48 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
ANGIE!!!! I love it! POST MORE!!

I love the connection between Colter and Willow!!

Awesome job! updatey goodness soon? *begs* PLEASE?!

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles