The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Heart and Soul
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Well I'd hope I don't really rock your socks off, that would be weird. I'll settle for being the best friend you could have though. That would be nice.

writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:45 pm 
5. Willowhand

I don't really know if anyone has looked at this in a while...but I wanted to let you all know that I have come back and am working on an update...one that will be longer and more detailed. Hopefully, I'll be able to make this story more intriguing now that I have my imagination back. ;)

Love you all!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hey, Erika!

Wild story - love that Tara is a closet action movie buff - reminds me of those crazy movie sessions with Anya.

Very weird and unusual, have no idea where it's going and that's got me intrigued.

Keep writing, girlfriend! :kgeek :whip

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:10 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 3
Erika,

Reading and wanting more. I echo Ariel, I have no idea where this is going, but interested to find out.

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

Post subject: Re: Heart and Soul Updated January 20, 2012
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:45 am 
5. Willowhand

• Title - Heart and Soul
• Author name – Erika Lynn
• Email Address - mayo.is.evil@gmail. com
• Rating - PG...just for the word loins
• Disclaimer - I do not claim these characters. Their place of origin lies with the wonderful Joss Wheden.
• Feedback- Always
• Summary- Of course it's about the lovelies, Willow and Tara, but this does not have anything to do with the show itself.
Notes: I think Willow is mostly based off of Daredevil...maybe a little bit of Batman...Idk...we'll see. I'm still developing this characters in my brain. Also...I didn't have one proof read this update and sorry if it is too short and maybe a bit disappointing. I am actually posting before I'm ready because I said I would post soon. Haha. I'll work on the next update and try to get it up ASAP with more detail and more to read...

Thoughts in Italics
Chapter 5

Tara spent quite sometime talking to the police about what had happened. Since at this point, it was her word against the words of her attackers, the police could only take one man into custody. This was the homeless looking man, Larry. They were able to arrest him on possession charges for the cocaine they found on him. However, Brian was able to just walk away, while Charles was taken away in an ambulance. Tara was shocked by all of this. It never crossed her mind that the police wouldn't believe her. Who would believe her story of theirs? She claimed some small red headed girl had kicked the asses of these men and saved her life. They claimed that they were all just walking along when a car sped by, coming up the alley, hitting the three men into the alley causing their injuries. Of course their story seemed more plausible. With the only other witness being the red headed goddess who had just disappeared into the night, there was nothing to substantiate Tara's claims.

Seeing how uncomfortable she was, one of the police officers offered to give Tara a ride home.

"Thank you so much. I'm just shaky and d-d-don't think I c-c-can walk the rest of the w-w-way home."

The police officer gave Tara a reassuring smile, "It's quite alright, hunny. You can call me Sam. It's short for Samantha. I'll be more than happy to take you the rest of the way home. After watching those men get hit by that car, I would expect you to be pretty shaken up."

"Yeah whatever." Sam had managed to completely irritate Tara within the first minute of meeting her. Really? I just told a completely different story! Has she already forgotten what I said?! Whether she believes me or not, I am clearly under the impression that these men tried to rape and kill me! What the hell, Lady! Tara didn't voice her anger. She just got into the passenger seat of the cop car when Sam opened the door for her.

"Where to?"

"Umm...Actually just go up 2 streets, turn right and I live in the second apartment complex. I know it isn't far, I just don't t-trust those men to s-stay away from me."

"Right. Off we go!" Sam rolled her eyes at first, but didn't say anything negative about Tara's comment.

Sam eyed Tara out of the corner of her eye. Wow! She's gorgeous! Look at those breasts! Too bad the broad is crazy. She'd probably somehow manage to turn our one night stand into a raping, as well.

The glances Sam was throwing towards Tara's breasts did not go unnoticed. Tara looked down and realized a couple of buttons from her shirt had come undone showing off quite a bit of cleavage. She buttoned them back up to cover her chest from the wondering eyes, and gave Sam a pointed glance.

"Here we are. T-t-thanks for the ride." Before Sam had the chance to reply, Tara bolted from the car and ran to the door. She let herself in and ran up the stairs to her apartment. She slammed the door. The deadbolt, handle lock, and chain lock were all in place and a chair jammed under the door knob within seconds. Tara was not going to take any chances. She made sure the windows by the fire escape were all locked and drapes pulled closed.

Once she had insured her safety, Tara put some water in the kettle on the stove and waited for it to boil so she could make herself a calming cup of tea. While waiting for the kettle to whistle Tara's mind started working. Who is she? There is no doubt this is the woman from the news, but who is she? She does not seem to care for her own safety the way she puts herself in harms way to help us "innocent" people. Her eyes...There was so much pain there!

Tara started pacing in the kitchen... And that ASS! Oh holy wow! I couldn't quit staring at it. The way she moved while taking care of those 3 horrible men was amazing and sexy. I would give anything to have her move that way for me all naked like...Wait! What?! Am I gay?

The kettle whistled so Tara left her thoughts for a moment to concentrate on not burning herself. She pulled an oven mitt from the drawer next to the stove to get the metal kettle off of it without burning herself. She poured the hot water into the waiting cup with the tea bag already in place. After setting the kettle back on the stove and returning the oven mitt to it's drawer, Tara stirred her cup of tea while her mind continued on...

Alright...so...I found this ONE woman to be amazingly gorgeous and sexy, but that doesn't make me gay right? I mean...one woman. Granted...I've never been attracted to any man. How would we even have sex? Like...would we use toys? fingers? tongues....Tara! What the hell?! You were just about raped and killed by 3 men and all you can think about is how lesbians have sex?

This thought made reality hit her hard. All she could see now was Brian's face as he held her in place and tried to reach up her skirt...she could feel him getting hard against her leg as she tried to fight him off...she could hear the horrible voices of Charles and Larry...suddenly shock from the incident seemed to hit her.

Tara collapsed on the ground sobbing uncontrollably. She was sitting on floor with her back leaning against the cabinets by the window, rocking back and forth while hugging her knees to her chest. Her body was shaking. The tears just continued down her cheeks onto her knees. All she wanted to do was cry. She couldn't think or act or do anything, but cry.

Then there was a tapping on the glass of the window next to her, and she froze. Her eyes wide in shock. She couldn't move. Terror gripped her body as she thought Brian had made his way up the fire escape to her window. She just sat...frozen...waiting for the glass to shatter and him to come through.

What do I do? Oh my goodness! What the fuck do I do? Should I move away? Hide? What if he hears me moving? Should I just stay still and act like I'm not here.

*Tap Tap* "Hello?"

Last edited by fhiwda on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:47 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Dibs!!! :kgeek :whip

Thanks for the update!

Wow, this is the most insensitive police department I've ever heard of - they're Neanderthals, Sam, too! What a bunch of creeps not to believe Tara! Fortunately the slightest examination will prove her right, the blows on their bodies will not be consistent with being hit by a car but by a person. And any bruises on Tara should also add to her credibility; those should clear Tara.

Having her head home and collapse emotionally is very true to life. You may have an initial adrenaline surge that gets you through the crisis itself, then afterwards (sometimes sooner, sometimes later) the enormity of the assault crashes down on you and you fall apart. Add utterly wrong treatment on the part of the police department and it's almost a sure thing!

Lovely cliff-hanger bit - 'somebody' tapping on the window.

Keep writing - :kgeek

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:24 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Ok. How stupid or evil or negligent are these cops? They know there is a high crime rate and the media is reporting a red-haired woman stopping crimes. Presumably they have a series of missing women (who they can probably find by dragging the lake or river or whatever). Did Tara explain that she knows Brian and they were on a date? Did he argue that he was also hit by the mysterious car and even if no one believes they were on a date, did they think it strange that a guy who works with Tara happened to be hit by a car near where she was walking? It doesn't make any sense. And clearly Sam is an asshole. I'm assuming that Willow is knocking and hope she is there to comfort Tara and they can get to know each other.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:02 am 
5. Willowhand

Ariel: I think that anyone who has witnessed or been a part of anything truly tramatising would agree with us on the initial adrenil rush and then the break down. Thank you for the feedback.

JustSkipIt:

JustSkipIt wrote:
Ok. How stupid or evil or negligent are these cops? They know there is a high crime rate and the media is reporting a red-haired woman stopping crimes. Presumably they have a series of missing women (who they can probably find by dragging the lake or river or whatever). Did Tara explain that she knows Brian and they were on a date? Did he argue that he was also hit by the mysterious car and even if no one believes they were on a date, did they think it strange that a guy who works with Tara happened to be hit by a car near where she was walking? It doesn't make any sense. And clearly Sam is an asshole. I'm assuming that Willow is knocking and hope she is there to comfort Tara and they can get to know each other.

The cops will be explained a little farther in the next update so will the guys story about what happened.

Everyone...I'm looking for someone to help me out with proof-reading and maybe giving ideas on making the updates better. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Last edited by fhiwda on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:50 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Erika,

Wow! I wasn't expecting Brian to be one of the attackers. I agree wtih Ariel and JSI, this must be the worst police force in the country. Maybe they're part of the problem, working back door deals kind of like in Batman as you mentioned above. Otherwise, Tara should have been believed completely and several missing bodies would be in the process of being recovered from the lake or whatever.

Hopefully, it's Willow tapping on the glass and doesn't freak the F* out of Tara as she has just been through a pretty tramatic event.

Keep the inspiration flowing. Looking forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:38 am 
5. Willowhand

True_Love= Hopefully this part will help with the confusion a bit.

• Title - Heart and Soul
• Rating - PG...just for the word loins
• Disclaimer - I do not claim these characters. Their place of origin lies with the wonderful Joss Wheden.
• Feedback- Always
• Summary- Of course it's about the lovelies, Willow and Tara, but this does not have anything to do with the show itself.
Notes: I think Willow is mostly based off of Daredevil...maybe a little bit of Batman...maybe a bit of Sin City thrown in. Also...I didn't have anyone look this over before posting so sorry if there are mistakes.
Thoughts in italics
Chapter 5

Pushing those blue eyes away proved harder then first thought. Willow had been perched high above the flashing lights below. Thanks to her Sonic Hearing device, she could easily hear what was being said.

"Well, Officer, we were all hanging out. We went to the movies were heading to get a drink at Herron's Pup. I heard screeching tires and looked up in time to see the car heading our way so I pushed Tara out of the way. The car didn't stop. It just kept going. I think Tara must have hit her head because as soon as I stood she ran from me and was on the phone. I assumed she was calling 911. Then when I emerged from the alley she looked terrified of me like I was going to hurt her." Oh really Brian...
Charles and Larry told similar stories. While Tara told the truth. As she listened to the police take the word of those creeps over the Tara, Willow became increasingly mad. She had heard Tara say her name to the police for her statement. A gorgeous name for a beautiful woman...and these creeps...

In all the places she had been and had helped, the police had always seemed to put a real effort into solving cases and helping innocent people. These "keepers of the peace" seemed to not care at all. There is something truly off about this. Why are the behaving in such a nonchalant manner? She focused her attention on the attacker known as Charles and the Police Chief he was talking to...not too far away. "You know this is getting harder and harder to help you out when you have a lot of evidence against you. All we would have to do is document your injuries and they would match that girl's story perfectly. I'm getting tired of this! I can't keep hiring these brainless fools that will do what I say without questioning it," so said the Police Chief.

"Do you remember what happened with Chief Wilson? I can only imagine what HE will do to you if you go on the straight and narrow. Just keep your wife and kid in mind when you think about trying to stop HIM. You really do have a beautiful family." Charles finished this with a sneer and walked away. Oh really? And who might this HE be?

Then something else caught Willows attention. She heard the blonde accept an offer for a ride home. Willow did not trust these cops at all. She unclipped her small binoculars from her belt to get a look at this cop.

Well, at least it's a woman. She should be more sensitive than those other jerks down there. Wait! Did she just check her out? That cop just ogled her ass! What the hell?! No one should be looking at her like that except...Willow left out a huff as she realized where her train of thought was leading her. She was about to walk away to get as far away from the blonde as possible to attempt to get rid of these thoughts and feelings when she heard what that bitch said to Tara. Willow ran along the roof tops to stay with the police car. After hearing that cunt basically tell Tara she didn't believe anything she said, Willow felt the need to keep an eye on that car to be sure nothing bad was going to happen. She sat on the roof of Tara's building. She saw Tara rush inside. She listened to Tara's breathing and followed her to the apartment. She silently landed on the fire escape outside of Tara's window. She decided to just sit and listen in to make sure no one was in there waiting for her.

Tara could be heard moving around. Willow heard the gas stove top click after hearing the water run. Then suddenly, she heard the worst sound ever imagined. Willow's heart began to break listening to her this amazing creature sob and fall apart. Tears started streaming down Willow's face. She touched at her wet cheeks with her hand then brought the damp hand front of her eyes. She gazed at the tears on her hand amazed. I go years without shedding so much as one tear and this girl has those salty droplets escaping like a waterfall in just 2 seconds. Willow's thoughts just stopped then as she just listened. She gave into her emotions. Next thing she knew the crying seemed to stop. Tara's breathing stopped. There was no movement...no sound. Then Willow heard her on voice say, "Hello?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:11 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey, Erika!

Nice update! :eatme :pinky :bounce

Quote:
Pushing those blue eyes away proved harder then first thought. Willow had been perched high above the flashing lights below. Thanks to her Sonic Hearing device, she could easily hear what was being said.
I like the visualization of Willow being "perched" very superhero-y AND that she has a hearing gizmo! :applause

Definite plot thickeners here, there is now an orchestrated cover up and who is HIM? Hmmm? Inquiring kittens want to know!

Willow's tears were a lovely touch and climbing up the fire escape, too.

ANOTHER lovely cliff-hanger - can't wait!

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:04 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Erika,

Sorry for the late feedback. Totally into your story. And yet again you leave us on another cliff-hanger. Grr. Now, I just want to shout, "Check the darn window." Once these two look at each other, again, it will be all over. I'm interested where you will take it from there. I mean, will it turn into a regular date type story? Or, do have something a little more interesting up your sleeve since Willow is practically a superhero? I hope it's the latter. You could take this story in so many directions.

Keep writing. Looking forward to more!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:17 am 
5. Willowhand

Ariel: I've always loved the thought of Willow being a superhero. Sorry if this disappoints... but there isn't much of a cliffhanger here. I will introduce more with the HIM within the next couple of updates (After this one of course).

True_Love: Of course Willow is a superhero... but she still has some darkness in her. I hope to elaborate more on her character with the update that will follow this one.

• Title - Heart and Soul
• Rating - NC-17?
• Feedback- Always
• Notes- A big THANK YOU to Amanda for being my beta...

“Hello?”

As soon as Tara heard the female voice, her mind stopped working. Green eyes flashed I her mind’s eye. She threw all inhibition to the wind and ran to the window. The long, heavy curtains were thrown open in a rush. There was a glare on the window from the lights inside so she could not see anything outdoors. Tara knew this had to be her red haired savior. She quickly unlatched the window and threw the large window open while rushing out onto the fire escape… only to find it empty. There was no one there. What the hell? Is my mind playing tricks on me now? I could’ve sworn I heard her out here! Then panic gripped her. She quickly rushed back inside, closed and locked the window, and pulled the heavy draperies shut. Once safely inside the apartment, Tara went about preparing her tea. Silent tears continued to fall down her cheeks and the tremors were still wracking her body; however, she had managed to calm herself a great deal. At least her brain was working now. She managed to finish preparing her tea and moved to sit in her chair in the living room. She pulled her knees to her chest and set there thinking while occasionally sipping her tea.

I haven’t even heard her voice! She might not even be able to talk! What the hell would lead me to believe she was on MY fire escape? Tara continued to berate herself for believing the gorgeous heroine would actually follow her home to make sure she was safe. “I mean seriously, Tara… she’s basically perfect and way out of your league…” Tara said to herself. I guess I just admitted that I might be kind of gay. Tara’s inner monologue continued to battle itself on the topic of whether she was gay and whether she would be a good enough partner for the red head…Then she would mentally slap herself for even hoping to be with this perfect lady.

Tara sat in her big comfy chair just staring at the blinking red LED light on her TV that indicates the system is turned off. Her mind could do nothing but think of this amazing superhero. What was her name? When I looked into those eyes… there was so much pain. Why? What could have happened to make this amazing woman so sad? Tara continued to follow this line of thought.

Tara then went through the motions of walking through the open space to the kitchen to rinse out her tea cup and place it in the dish washer. From there she ventured to the bathroom situated right off of her bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bath tub and started running the water for a bubble bath, and proceeded to test it with her hands, adjusting the knobs to the correct temperature. As the bath tub was filling, she began undressing.

She stood looking at her naked body in the mirror. Tears welled up in her eyes as she saw bruises and scratches from Brian’s attack. How could I have trusted him? How could he do this? He seemed so nice and gentle… Goddess, what have I done to deserve this? These thoughts kept playing over in her mind as she began to sob. She sank to the ground once again. Her chest was heaving from the sobs and her lungs aching for air.

When a pair of brilliant green eyes flashed across her mind, she was able to control herself. She started taking deep breaths and stopped crying. A small smile played on her lips as she turned off the water to the tub and lowered herself into the water. And now I’m bipolar! Crying uncontrollably one moment and smiling the next! Look what this woman does to me already and I don’t even know her name or… anything about her!

The more she thought about the redhead, the more she relaxed. Instead of focusing on the feelings elicited with the green eyed woman entered her thoughts, she decided to focus on the facts. Tara placed a wet rag over her eyes as she leaned back. Her focus kept coming back to the shapely buttocks of her savior. Her muscles flexing as she went through the motions of saving Tara. Those long elegant fingers. Those green eyes that bore into her soul.

Tara found a different wetness apart from the water as she spread her legs and reached down. She allowed a finger to slip between her lips. The contact made her moan instantly. Her finger slid down through the folds and back up to her pleasure nub. She proceeds to make a small circular motion teasing her clit. As flashes of the red head kept playing through her mind, her hand sped up its movements. Soon Tara was rocking her hips and moaning loudly. She bit her lip as she could feel ecstasy attempting to rip its way through her body. As she finally released, all she saw were green eyes as she screamed into the night.

Tara lay limp in the tub…breathing heavily. Then she began to cry once again. Why can’t I just calm down and focus on her instead of being brought back to thoughts of those men? As Tara climbed from the bath tub, she pondered what she should do. She pulled the plug on the tub and wrapped herself up in a towel. Walking from the bathroom to the bedroom, her mind clicked on a possible solution. Maybe I should look into therapy tomorrow. Talking might help. Tara’s only close friend would be consumed with anger and try to go after these guys if she confided in her. Tara didn’t want her friend to get hurt or thrown in jail for her. It’s best I keep Faith out of this one.

As she finished putting her most comfortable pajamas on, Tara noticed the sun start to seep in through her sheer bedroom curtains. With a groan and a sigh, Tara covered the windows with blankets to keep the light out. A migraine was threatening to quickly overcome her. She crawled into her nice bed. As her head rested on the pillow, the last thing she saw in her mind’s eye before going with the sandman was red hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it isn't the longest update ever...I will try to make the next one better.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

DIBS!!! :whip

Hey, Erika! :eatme :banana :eatme Update!!!

I liked the lingering sadness, the emotional ups and downs, I'm an assault survivor and that all made sense to me.

I wanted Willow to be on the fire escape :cry but I'm going to have faith that she'll show up and speaking of Faith . . . YAY, glad to see more of my favorite dark-haired woman in the W/T world! :pinky :party :pinky

The bath scene was awesome . . . wouldn't have minded being a bubble in THAT tub! :wink

Keep writing! :kgeek :whip

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:01 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Poor Tara. I wish Willow would show up and they could really meet and get to know each other and comfort each other.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:54 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I'm with Deb. I feel so bad for Tara. Can't Willow just show up some way and ease some of Tara's pain. Maybe she could be some randome citizen that runs into her when she wakes up the next day and is roaming about town. That would be something.