The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW FIC!!! - AU - "Timeless"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:00 pm 
5. Willowhand

Firstly - thank you to all of you for reading my stories and for leaving feedback! I really appreciate it - and it encourages me to write more!

Which brings me to this...

I have started a new W/T fanfic that has a Twilight-y flavor to it...it is entitled "Twilight Revisited"...and is now posted in the Pens section. Let me know what you think!

More updates on MY FIRST and TIMELESS to come soon!

You guys and gals are the best!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

Post subject: TIMELESS - CHAPTER 81 IS NOW UP! UPDATED 11/09/09
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:06 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE

“Ugh. I hate this magical mumbo-jumbo shit.” Faith said, sweeping up what remained of the casting circle in Willow’s room.

“I know…but I really appreciate you helping…you know that, right?” Buffy asked, finishing up changing the sheets and making the bed.

“Yeah…I know, B. It’s no big…just wanted to help, you know?”

The blonde Slayer reached over, taking the other girl’s hand in her own. “Yeah…I got that.” she said, pulling Faith closer, she leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on the once-dark Slayer’s lips.

To Buffy’s surprise, Faith made no attempt to deepen the kiss. Instead, she returned the kiss slowly and tenderly. Her actions sent little tendrils of electricity throughout their bodies. Slowly, the two pulled back.

“Wow.” Buffy said, quietly, her eyes still trained intently on Faith’s.

“Yeah…wow.” Faith said, smiling softly. “I’d really like to umm…discuss this further, B.”

“Yeah?” Buffy said, still somewhat dazed.

“Yeah…but I think Red and her wife are probably waiting…” Faith said, softly.

“Yeah…what? Oh yeah…right…Wills…” Buffy said, coming back down to earth.

“Hey…I’d like to continue this later…if you want…”

Buffy smiled, leaning in to brush her lips against Faith’s once more.

“I’ll take that as a yes…” Faith said, smiling as she led Buffy through the doorway back to the livingroom, where Willow, Tara, and the rest of the gang were. As they arrived, Maggie and Logan walked back in as well.

“Hey Buff…thanks for cleaning things up…didn’t mean to leave it like that…I was kinda in a hurry.” Willow said, smiling, giving Tara’s hand a squeeze.

“No problem, Wills. It’s all set for you guys. Just let me know if you need anything else, k?”

“Will do. Hate to do this, everybody…but Tara’s had a long day…and she needs her rest. I promise, we’ll be all ready to get researchy tomorrow morning.” Willow explained, rising up from her place on the couch, guiding Tara up beside her.

“I-it was a pleasure m-meeting all of you.” Tara said, smiling gently, still a bit nervous among her new friends.

Giles walked forward, kissing the blonde on the cheek and giving Willow a hug.

“The pleasure has been all ours, Tara. Welcome to the family.” He said, smiling before turning to walk towards the door.

“Likewise.” Xander said, copying Giles’ actions.

“It was nice meeting you, Tara...you’re much nicer than Willow…and very beautiful. I can see why Willow chose you.” Anya said, matter-of-factly as she joined Xander.

“Maggie, Logan…you’re staying with us tonight, right?” Buffy asked.

“I’m afraid not, dear. Logan and I have some things that we must take care of out at our house. I would like to invite you all there in the morning, if that would be alright with Willow and Tara.” Maggie said, looking to the girls.

“Are you sure? You really shouldn’t be travelling that far away…Kaliphicus and all…” Buffy said.

“We’ll be fine, dear. I promise.” Maggie said, placing her hand on the Slayer’s shoulder, in an attempt to quell her apprehensions. “So we’ll see you all at the house at 8:00 am?”

“Kinda early, isn’t it?” Buffy said.

“Buffy!” Giles scolded.

Maggie laughed. “She’s fine, Rupert. How about I make everyone a nice breakfast…would that make an 8am start time a little easier?”

Buffy perked up at the thought of a homemade breakfast. She wasn’t one to mess with cooking in the morning…cold cereal was about the best that she could manage.

“I’ll be there at 7:45am with mocha in hand!” Buffy said, with a wink.

“Sounds good, thank you, Maggie.” Willow said.

“Rupert, would you be so kind as to drop us off on your way back?” Maggie asked.

“Of course. We’ll see you all in the morning.” Giles said, leading Maggie and Logan to his car.

“See you in the morning!” Xander said, Anya in tow as he headed out to his truck.

Buffy closed and locked the door behind them.

“Well…looks like it’s just us!” She said. “Can I get you guys anything? Are you hungry? I think there’s some leftover pizza in the fridge.”

“Baby? Are you hungry?” Willow asked, looking to Tara.

Tara shook her head no.

“J-just tired.” She answered, weakly.

“Right…I think we’re set, Buff. Thanks for everything…both of you.” Willow said, looking to Faith.

“No problem, Red. You get your girl some rest…we’ll make sure you’re up in the morning.”

“I-it was nice meeting y-you both.” Tara said, still a bit nervous.

“You, too, Tare…welcome to the family!” Buffy said, smiling at the blonde.

“We’ll see you in the morning…g’nite.” Willow said, leading Tara upstairs.

“So…looks like it’s just you and me, B.” Faith said, looking to the blonde.

“Yep…looks like.” Buffy said, moving closer.

“Care to continue that conversation we started earlier?” Faith asked.

The blonde Slayer moved closer, wrapping her arms around the taller girl’s neck.

“Yeah…that’s exactly what I’d like to do…” she said, closing the gap between their bodies as she leaned in, her lips meeting Faith’s once more…

To Be Continued...

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated! :kgeek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:40 pm 
3. Flaming O

Dibs! Great update! I'm a bit comprehensive about Maggie and Logan but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.. I'll check out your book sometime, it sounds good!

~The Show Must Go On by Queen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:04 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

ooh there was no hint as to the conversation between Logan and Maggie!!! But I do like the progress with Buffy and Faith! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:13 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Good that Buffy and Faith have started to "talk"...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:09 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hey Everybody!

Thanks so much for the great feedback! I see some of you are feeling all topsy turvy with the time travel...so I'll try to clear things up a bit, if I can.

Even though Willow and Tara's baby is still en utero, the wheels have been set in motion for their family line to carry on. This is why Maggie and Logan still exist. Kind of think of it as bending time, rather than breaking it. Maintaining this suspension of disbelief regarding time travel also depends on if you are viewing time as a linear thing, a cyclical thing, or (crazier yet) something where each point in time exists as it's own dimension...

So hopefully this has cleared things up a bit...if not...please just continue to bear with me...this whole pretzel will be straightened out eventually! hehehehe!

Keep that feedback coming!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :kgeek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:50 am 
3. Flaming O

I will bear with you alright ;-) Pretty sure there's some good explanation which will clear up the time travel trouble easily! Looking forward to next update by the way...

~The Show Must Go On by Queen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:39 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

Post subject: TIMELESS - CHAPTER 82 IS NOW UP! UPDATED 11/12/2009
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO

Tara entered the room somewhat hestitantly, and yet excited at seeing this strange new place that was home to her Willow for so many years.

Willow was close behind her, her hand on the small of the blonde’s back, guiding her into the dark room.

Willow reached around to the right, flipping the light switch with a ‘pop’.

Tara jumped as the lights flicked on, shying away from the brightness.

“W-what kind of s-spell was that?” Tara asked.

“Spell?” Willow asked. “Oh baby…I’m so sorry.” She said, realizing how scary this must be for Tara. “C’mere…”

Willow moved around Tara’s side, taking her hand in hers, guiding her over to the bed.

“Here baby…just relax for a minute and I’ll give you the nickel tour.” She said, grinning nervously.

“N-nickel? Like the m-metal?” Tara asked.

“Well…kinda…a nickel is made out of metal…well…and alloy, actually…but anyhow…I just meant that I’ll show you around my room here…explain things a little bit, k?” Willow said, sitting next to Tara on the bed, putting her arm around her waist, comfortingly.

“Oh…okay.” Tara said, managing a bit of a lop-sided smile.

Willow hopped up, excited to show Tara her domain. She walked back over to the light switch, choosing to start there.

“Okay…so this thingy here…it’s called a light-switch. You flip it up…like it is here, see…and that makes the lights go on…” Willow explained.

“But h-how?” Tara asked, not quite understanding what was powering these strange looking dangling glowing orbs.

“It’s a little thing called electricity…” Willow said. Seeing the confusion in Tara’s eyes, she tried to think of a more practical explanation that would make things easier. “It’s kinda like catching a lightning bolt in a bottle…and it makes things glow. Only here, we don’t use a bottle…there’s a place where they make the lightning…well, it’s not really lightning…but you know what I mean, right?” Willow said, getting a bit flustered.

Tara nodded politely.

“Okay…so this, over here….” Willow said, walking towards the dresser. “is my dresser…it’s where I put my stuff…like clothes and socks…”

“I’ve seen a dresser before, Will…” Tara said, smirking at how cute the red-head was when she was excited like this.

“Right!” She said, moving to the small nightstand engraved with celtic knotwork. “This is my nightstand…but I really don’t just use it as a nightstand…it’s kinda where I keep my spell components and stuff…’cause see…cool tree of life design and all…”

“Very cool.” Tara said, smiling.

“Oh! And here…you’ve got to come and see this one…” Willow said, hurrying over to the bed and pulling Tara along with her. “This…is the bathroom.” She said, motioning for Tara to enter. Willow walked over to the sink first. “See this…this is called a sink…kinda like our wash basin…but when you turn these handles like this…instant water…hot, cold, mildly tepid…” Willow said, grinning at her use of the word ‘tepid’.

Tara studied this new contraption, marvelling at the fact that it could produce whatever temperature water one could possibly want.

“A-and this…” Willow said, stopping at the toilet. “Well…this is kind of like…well…it’s…well…you…” She stammered, somewhat embarassed.

“Just say it, sweetie.” Tara said, noticing her distress.

“Well…this is where you…well…you know…relieve yourself.” Willow said, glad she was able to explain what the toilet was used for without getting too graphic.

“R-really?” Tara said, looking at the shiny white bowl filled with water.

“Yep! A-and afterwards…you use this paper here to clean up and then you just flip this little lever here…” Willow said, pushing down, flushing the toilet “ and tada! It’s gone!”

“W-wow…” Tara said, amazed that something so clean looking was actually used for that.

“And this…” Willow said, moving towards the tub “I’m going to show you in a few minutes.”

“B-but we’re here now.” Tara giggled.

“I know…but just play along…k?” Willow said, moving towards Tara, placing a soft kiss upon her full lips, careful not to deepen it…just teasing…”Now go back in and get all comfy cozy on the bed for a minute…and I’m just gonna take care of some business in here for a second…and then I’ll be back to get you.” She said with a grin.

Tara…feeling the tingling and heat generated by the red-head’s brief kiss, leaned in, trying to capture Willow’s lips with her own, but was surprised when Willow pulled back.

Willow placed her finger upon Tara’s lips, smiling. “Just a minute…k? I’ll be right back…promise!” Willow said with a sly grin.

Tara reluctantly went back into the bedroom and sat down on the bed, waiting what seemed much longer than it actually was, before the bathroom door opened and Willow emerged, smiling as she closed the door behind her. She reached out, taking Tara’s hand in her own once again, easing her up from the bed.

“Close your eyes.” Willow said as they got to the bathroom door. Tara dutifully did what her love asked, closing her eyes and allowing Willow to guide her.

The two slowly moved forward, Willow guiding Tara into the room. Her eyes still closed, Tara could feel heat and moisture, along with the scent of sandalwood and vanilla filling the air.

Willow gently guided her love’s arms up to encircle her neck. She then slid her soft hands sensually along Tara’s arms, easing the gown from Tara’s shoulders, allowing it to slide to the ground. She then leaned in, her lips barely brushing across Tara’s pulse point, causing the blonde to shiver with anticipation of what was still to come.

Following Willow’s lead, Tara, whose arms were already around her love’s neck, slid her hands underneath her gown, pushing it off her shoulders.

“Will…I…” Tara began, her desire for her wife raging out of control.

“Shhhh…not yet.” Willow said, moving closer, their two bodies, now naked, fitting together like two pieces of the same puzzle. Willow placed a trail of soft kisses along Tara’s shoulder, slowly moving up to her neck, stopping only briefly to mark her. Tara’s breathing becoming heavy with want as finally her lips met the blonde’s.

Tara whimpered as the kiss began, thirsting for more, a thirst that only her Willow could quench.

Slowly, hesitantly Willow pulled back.

“Okay, baby…open your eyes.”

Tara slowly opened her eyes and was met with the familiar warm glow of candlelight filling the room. Steam rising from the bath that Willow had drawn for the both of them.

“I-it’s…”

“Extra flamey…just for you, baby…” Willow said, kissing Tara’s hand. “A-and I know it’s not like the springs…but…”

Tara stopped her mid-babble, kissing her softly. “It’s perfect.” She reassured her as they moved to the waiting bath together…

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:48 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I can only say I adore this story it touch's my heart every time I am there with them now that you are back in full force I sit and watch for updates. See me all dreamy Dia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

awesome update!!! :D

-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:58 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
That was awesome :D

:rofl at Tara thinking the light switch was a spell. Hilarious. I love how Willow explained everything to her.

Can't wait for more

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 pm 
3. Flaming O

Two Words
That Was It :lol
Just Kidding, That Was Awsomeness Incarnated!
:party
See, Told You Two Words!

~J

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:50 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Tara sure is lost in the modern world... I hope Willow is able to guide her...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:03 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great writing.

Post subject: TIMELESS - CHAPTER 83 IS NOW UP!!!! UPDATED 11-27-09
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:44 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE

Tara laid back onto Willow, playing with the bubbles floating on the top of the water.

“Mmm…this feels soooo good…” She purred, as Willow kissed the back of her neck, running her hands up Tara’s arms luxuriously.

“Yes, you do…” Willow agreed, smiling. “So…what do you think so far?”

“I think you’re the most wonderful partner, wife, and lover that anyone could ever possibly wish for…” Tara said, smiling – as she knew this was not what the redhead was asking.

“I love you…but you’re avoiding my question…and don’t look all innocent…because you know what I’m talking about…” Willow said, jokingly, resuming her trail of kisses across Tara’s shoulders.

“I think…it’s a lot to take in all at once…I m-mean…it’s all so new…it’s like having to learn everything from scratch...kind of like a child.” Tara said, apprehensively.

“I know, baby…but I’m right here with you…a-and I know it’s scary and new and all…but I’ll teach you everything…just like you teach me about how to balance the elemental magicks and everything...we’ll teach each other...” Willow said, trying to set the blonde’s mind at ease.

“I just d-don’t want to embarrass you.” Tara said, hanging her head.

“Hey…look at me…” Willow said, gently placing her hand under Tara’s chin, turning her head slightly so that theirs eyes met. “Let me make something abundantly clear to you right now…I have never, nor will I ever be embarassed by you! I love you, Tara…and you are the most beautiful, intelligent, caring, sexy woman in the entire universe and beyond…and I am so incredibly proud that you’re mine! You could walk down the middle of Main Street buck naked and I would not be embarassed…I’d be upset because you’d be showing the world my Tara-goodies…but embarassed…heck no!”

“Tara-goodies?” Tara said, flashing a crooked smile at her love.

“Well…yes…they’re MY goodies…nobody else needs to see them…they’re MINE!” Willow said, a pouty look spreading across her face.

Tara laughed “You are such a goof!”

“Yes I am…but I’m a loveable goof!” Willow said.

“The most loveable goof…” Tara said, bringing the red-head’s hand to her face, gently kissing her palm, and placing it over her breast, which Willow instinctively squeezed luxuriously. “You are such a breast girl…Goddess help me when the baby gets here…the poor thing’s gonna have to fight you for them!” Tara giggled.

“Nope…see, I’ve been thinking about that…and I’ve got a schedule all worked out…so we can share…” Willow said, very proud of herself. “…the baby can have you whenever he or she is hungry…provided they haven’t had anything within the last one to two hours…and then I get you the rest of the time…see? Works out just fine.”

“Really?” Tara said, laughing. “I’m almost afraid to ask…but how are you going to keep track to make sure that they haven’t partaken in the goodies, as you aptly call them, in the past hour or two?”

“Well…you see…there’s this nifty thing I haven’t shown you yet…it’s called a laptop computer…and there’s a program in there called Excel…where I can make a spreadsheet…um…kind of a chart thingy…so I can track it…so the baby doesn’t cheat.” Willow said, feigning
seriousness. “Do you want to see it? I can go get it…”

“And waste your private time with the Tara-goodies?” Tara said, still giggling.

“Hey, you laugh, but I seriously don’t know how you get anything done…if mine were like yours, I’d be feeling myself up all day and night! Too bad for you, you’re stuck with these!” Willow said, rubbing her soapy breasts across Tara’s back.

“Hey…I happen to think that you have the most luscious, perky, beautiful breasts I have ever seen…and I absolutely adore them…and their owner! Besides…anything more than a mouthful is a waste!” Tara said, causing them both to burst out laughing.

Meanwhile…

“Care to continue that conversation we started earlier?” Faith asked.

The blonde Slayer moved closer, wrapping her arms around the taller girl’s neck.

“Yeah…that’s exactly what I’d like to do…” she said, closing the gap between their bodies as she leaned in, her lips meeting Faith’s once more…

The two pulled back momentarily from the kiss, both breathing heavily.

“B…I want…” Faith said, breathlessly.

“I know…me too…” Buffy said, leaning in, surprised as Faith pulled her head back.

“No…”

“No?! What do you mean…I thought…” Buffy said, confused.

“No…B…I want to…geezus, do I want to!” Faith said. “Shit…I can’t believe I’m doing this…”

“Doing what?” Buffy said, still not understanding what was going on.

“I want this…more than anything…you know…us…together…but…”

“But what?”

“I just…I don’t want this to be…well…all spur-of-the-moment hot and heavy…and then have us regret it later…” Faith said, trying to explain.

“Look…if you don’t want to…”

“Geezus, B! Are you listening to a word I say?! I don’t want our first time back together to be like this, okay? Is that plain enough for you?” Faith said, breaking the blonde’s hold on her, turning away.

Buffy, seeing how upset the normally stoic girl was, walked to her side, taking Faith’s hand in her own.

“Hey…I’m sorry, okay? I want our first time back to be perfect, too…it’s just that…every time we touch each other, it’s like you’re some kind of drug that I can’t get enough of…I just want more and more…so it’s kind of hard for me to hold back…but I can…and I will…’cause you’re worth it, you know?” Buffy said, sweetly.

“We’re worth it, B…” Faith said, taking the blonde in her arms once more…

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:06 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope Willow doesn't have to struggle too hard to get her share of Tara-goodies when the baby arrives... Good that both Buffy and Faith want a long term relationship instead of a one-night-thingy that they both might regret...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:57 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Loved the update - the verbal exchanges between the characters is very well written! :D

-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:23 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

This update made me smile its a whole new world and Tara knows it. I dont blame her for being scared and worried but I also know that Willow will be right there by her side all the way. :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:51 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad that you have been updating. I missed this story.
Happy to see that everybody welcomed Tara with open arms.
Looking forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:39 pm 
5. Willowhand

I love this fic! Faith's amazingly well done, and the W/T thing is awesome. Poor Tara for having to start over. Maggie and Logan are great characters. Can't wait for more!

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:26 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update please :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:47 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hello Everybody!

Thanks for hanging in there - things have been hectic with the holidays and all...but I am working on updates - and hope to get them up on Monday or Tuesday.

Hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season!

Have a great night - and again - thanks for hanging in there!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :kgeek :pride

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:37 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I don't know how I missed this fic before...

I am interested to see how this will pan out. Not only how the fight with the demigod will go, but also where (or rather when) WIll and Tara will end up. Will they return to the past to raise their family? It seems they must in order for Maggie and Logan to exist...but that means leaving the gang behind...again.

Or if they decide to stay in the present day, how would youresolve tehtime paradox? I look forward to reading more...

Post subject: TIMELESS - CHAPTER 84 IS NOW UP!!!! 12-30-09
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:28 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR

Willow laid on her side, one arm propping up her head, the other draped protectively over Tara. She watched intently as the sunlight moved slowly across her wife’s face. The redhead couldn’t help but smile contentedly…the thoughts of Kaliphicus far away…she had a beautiful loving wife and a baby on the way…could it possibly get any better than this?

Slowly, Tara started stirring…barely opening her eyes.

“Good morning, my lover…” Willow said, placing a soft kiss on Tara’s supple lips.

“Mmmm…wonderful morning…wonderful night…” Tara purred.

“I couldn’t agree more…” Willow said, capturing Tara’s lips once more, this time deepening the kiss.

“Mmmm…” Tara moaned, pulling Willow over on top of her. “How about we pick up where we left off last night…”

“As much as I would totally and completely LOVE to do that…” Willow said, pulling back momentarily. “…we do have to be out to Maggie and Logan’s by 8:30am.”

“How long do we have?”

“Buffy wanted to stop by the coffee shop and get mochas on the way over…so we’re going to have to leave by 7:45am…which is about twenty minutes from now…” Willow explained.

“Mochas?”

“Warm, silky, chocolatey cups of goodness that I will be more than happy to introduce you to, my love…but not too often…lots of caffeine…not good for the baby…at least…I think I read that somewhere…I’ll check on it a bit later on that laptop I was telling you about.” Willow babbled.

Tara smiled, “I’ll take your word for it, sweetheart. We’d better get cleaned up…”

“Hmmm…one shower...twenty minutes…I guess we’ll just have to shower together!” Willow said, wiggling her eyebrows.

“You sure twenty minutes is going to be long enough for this ‘shower’ that you have planned?” Tara asked, giggling.

“Only one way to find out…” Willow said, getting up, taking Tara by the hand and leading her into the bathroom…

Thirty minutes later…

“WILL!!!! WE GOTTA GO…WE’RE GONNA BE LATE!!!!” Buffy yelled up the stairway.

“Geezus, B! Can you yell a little louder? I think there’s still people within a five mile radius that didn’t hear you!” Faith said, kiddingly.

“Seriously…I need that mocha…you know how I am without my morning chocolatey-caffeine fix.” Buffy said, pouting.

“Yes, I do…” Faith agreed. “Just give ‘em a few more minutes…k?”

“Five minutes…they get five more minutes of witchy lovin’…then I’m going in…” Buffy said, impatiently.

Meanwhile…upstairs…

Willow pressed Tara against the cool tile of the shower wall, holding the blonde’s hands above her head with one hand while thrusting deeply into her with the other, simultaneously nipping and sucking the soft pulse point of Tara’s neck. The water falling down their bodies in rivulets…

“Oh…Mmmm…Will…yes!” Tara said, nearing her breaking point…
“WILL!!!! WE GOTTA GO…WE’RE GONNA BE LATE!!!!”

Buffy’s voice broke Tara’s concentration momentarily…

“Unh…baby…should…we? Oh goddess…yes…” Tara moaned, being drawn back into the moment.

Ten minutes later, downstairs…

“That’s it. I’m going up there!” Buffy said, starting towards the stairs.

Just as she was about to set foot on the bottom stair, Willow and Tara sauntered out of their room, smiling giddily as they decended the stairs.

“Hey guys…sorry we’re a little late.” Willow said, grinning from ear-to-ear.

“You’re lucky, Red…I had all I could do to keep her from breaking the door down…you know how she is in the morning…” Faith said, elbowing Willow as they walked by.

Willow turned to Tara to explain. “Remember those little cups of warm, silky, chocolatey goodness I was telling you about earlier? Well…Buffy has a bit of a mocha-addiction problem…if she doesn’t get her fix…nobody’s going to have a good morning.”

Tara leaned in, whispering into Willow’s ear “We already had a great morning…” She said, smiling as she placed a soft kiss behind the red-head’s ear, causing her to blush as she bit her lower lip.

“I know…right?” Willow said, laughing.

“Alright…alright…enough already…let’s go, guys. Maggie’s making everybody breakfast. Don’t want to keep her waiting…” Buffy said, leading the way outside.

Once outside, Buffy slid into the driver’s side of the Jeep Cherokee as Faith stepped into the passenger seat.

“What is this?” Tara said, looking at the odd thing with wheels before her.

“Oh boy…I’m sorry, baby…this is called an SUV…it’s a type of car…which is kind of like…well…a wagon…but instead of having a horse pull it…it moves on it’s own…” Willow explained.

“Is it enchanted?” Tara asked, running her hand across the smooth exterior of the SUV.

“No…it’s mechanized…runs on an internal combustion engine…which means absolutely nothing to you…it’s what is going to get us to Maggie and Logan’s place…and I know it’s a little scary…especially with Buffy driving…”

“Hey! Right here!” Buffy said, somewhat annoyed.

“…but it’s perfectly safe…and I’m going to be right here with you…okay?” Willow said, giving her hand a comforting squeeze.

Tara nodded.

Willow opened the door for her wife, getting her settled before climbing in herself.

“Ready, Tara?” Faith asked, looking back to make sure the blonde was alright.

Tara squeezed Willow’s hand, which was now resting on her inner thigh, and gave Faith a nod.

“Okay B…let’s go get you your fix.”

“I’m all over it.” Buffy said, squeeling the tires as she tore out of the parking spot.

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:34 pm 
2. Floating Rose

this has been bothering me for a time now, i always forget to ask.
from what time century exactly is tara? or maybe not exactly. just a certain timeline would help.

and i can just see her getting car sick from Buffy's driving.

Yay update! You've been updating Twilight so often that i feared you'd put this and My First on hold.

formerly nothingtosay.Shameless Self Promotion
i have a bad habit of bumping up REALLY OLD UNFINISHED stories....sorry in advance.
Looking for Beta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:44 pm 
5. Willowhand

I foresee an aversion to cars on Tara's part after Buffy's driving. Can't wait for more!

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:40 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Loved the update. It seems that Tara is adjusting pretty well so far. Looking forward to more.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I really liked their morning shower... I guess Tara could become very scared of being in cars considering Buffy's less-than-stellar driving skills...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next