The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AMA Reddit wth Amber today (1/5/16 4pm)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:11 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 444
Quote:
Reddit AMA today - me, you and your questions
It’s a party! (Not really) But I am gonna answer questions today on Reddit at 4pm PT/7pm ET - I’ll be in central standard time, myself, but that’s neither here nor there.

As the title says, it’s an AMA or, for the Reddit Virgins (which just autocorrected to Reddit Virginians), it means: Ask Me Anything. So feel free to ask me anything. I’ll try and get as many answers back as I can - if I don’t make it to yours in the allotted time…I apologize.

Jan 5

http://amberbensonwrotethis.tumblr.com/ ... -questions

Post subject: Re: AMA Reddit wth Amber today (1/5/16 4pm)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:23 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 444
Hey! She answered my question and gave me a like!
I asked in Musical Form

Quote:
Hi Amber! I was wondering if you are planing on any acting roles coming up or are you mostly writing? Here is my song lyric...Harry Chapin style "Are you , are you doing any acting?/Does it make you happy?/Or is there only the printed page?"

She replied
Quote:
Haha - love that!
No acting at the moment - mostly writing.

Post subject: Re: AMA Reddit wth Amber today (1/5/16 4pm)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:19 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
This is my post, her answer, and follow-up. (Not sure why I dashed off an impromptu rhyme instead of using abit of the poems I've printed her or my song lyric)

A- Compliments. I enjoyed the Callie Jones stories eveen when they got dark. I like to mash up mythologies myself. And your story was the only one I really enjoyed (sorry, Nancy) in the recent Midian anthology

B- Are there any specific influences (authors, artworks, real world) that inspired your very interesting current series? Very powerful stuff.

C- I read short where Callie tumbles into a parallel dimension (Poe was a painter) and encounters some New York witches. Any plans (you can divulge!) for Happy and her sister?

D-just want to say, the W&T 'ship was my main muse for doing fanfic, which in turn was my first real experience at completing stories & submitting them. I hope to put that to use in at e leads one original piece while convalescing from an upcoming hospitalization.

Eagerly looking for ward to w hen I can afford a copy of your latest! Thanks for listening, bobk.

Oh, Amber B., Lovely as the letter "C," I know it's sequency, But that's my frequency

To which she rpeleid :

That was a heck of a rhyme, my friend!

a. you are too kind. I'm pretty proud of that story. b. the real ladies in my life. the real witches of echo park. c. I would love to plat with Happy...sadly, she is on hold for the moment :( d. Woohoo!!!!! Yay, W&T are making writers of us all. Finger nose and crossed for your stuff. I bet it's wonderful. e. Library read! Don't spend the dough - go use that card!

And I followed after she was gone:
I know you're gone by now and not likely to see this, but the libraries around here don't acquire your stuff, and Inter-library loan makes me nervous. Thanks for the response!

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.