The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Those Three Little Words.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 138
Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 60, Blood Ties. Someone is going to be disappointed when the doctor brings them in to see their scans and the doctor warns them it's a wreak.
Unison - Practice makes perfect, Willow and Tara are going to nail that flower girl job share.
Distraction - Even when you find a space of your own to practice in there's still a family fist fight to distract from hard work. Again, going to nail this flower girl job share.
Kink - Not knowing the end destination is a kink of Willows. I thought a kink was to get to a certain arrival. Kink paradox. Good thing the flower girl doesn't sort the wedding night. Or do they?

New Scene -

Clothes, Questions, Kal-El

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 67, The Body. The world doesn't know that someone has died, why does it continue? Why doesn't everything not stop? Why can't the wall take a punch?
Clothes - For an organised person you have to question why the top was on a chair in the first place.
Questions - Does anyone close the window when they leave?
Kal-El - These Amazons aren't a meme.

New Scene -

Ouch, Chin, Late

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 77, Tough Love. Tara and Willow learn that resting their butts can have negative consequences.
Ouch - Willow's butt hurt and Tara's hand hurts.
Chin - I don't think Tara understands what chinning someone is but in fairness her hand isn't available so pretty impressive trying to chin a mimosa god.
Late - Willow you're late to the party, not due to the mind suck thing but because everyone knows once someone gets chinned at a party, the party's over. Too busy trying get around the dragon, well you'll be chasing it soon enough.

New Scene -

Stairs, PDA, MIA

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 12:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 134, Taunt the Colour Blind AKA Seeing Red.
"Because every time you see them happy you remember how sad they're going to be. And it breaks your heart. Because what's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later? The answer is, of course, because they are going to be sad later."

Stairs - I'm not that profound, Look at them, going down the stairs two abreast, what about a two way system? The only loo is up there.
PDA - I know there's no Latin in front of the books but can we add no PDA?
MIA - Hmm Xander, Spike and Anya get explained why they aren't helping. Yet for Tara's Scooby absence ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Her choice, their choice, no one gives a shit choice.

New Scene -

Discovered, Thrown, Lost

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5