The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It's FINALLY Weekend MKF! 3/8/03
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 3:40 am 
Good Lord I'm tired. How is everyone else?

Ruth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:18 am 
I need to go to the bathroom, but other than that I am fine. :p

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:31 am 
. o (afterglow is such a lovely feeling...) :fallen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:44 am 
Can I just say how much I hate having to set up a computer with everything that I took for granted just last night? :)

I could have done with some afterglow, but the only glow is the red face of my frustration.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:08 am 
Please stop it TK, it is quite distracting when you say things like that, especially after the pics you posted.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:33 am 
weeekend. mmmmmm. It feels gooooood. Going with a friend to some junkyards today, then spending the rest of the day with my beautiful girlfriend, that = even more mmmmmmmmmm:party :fallen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:01 am 
LOL.....sorry, just that I've been very busy redoing the apt (I'm a reg ToolTime person at home) and I was promised I'd get rewarded :fallen it was a good reward, very good..i just can't keep it in... :p

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:55 am 
Happiness is starting the weekend wrapped in your sweethearts arms while it rains outside (again!), then managing to write none stop at the computer for a few hours and then the joy of hand cramp! Hand cramp because I have been playing Nintendo's new/old Sonic The Hedgehog games. I'd forgotten how fast that little critter was! I love games on a weekend. Take that how you will!!:wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:58 am 
No afterglow for me, but I am going to Rocky Horror tonight.

Woo hoo!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:14 am 
I'm going to the restaurant tonight, my sister's boyfriend gonna ask her to marry him.. :P

Otherwise, my WE'll suck like my week

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:54 am 
woohoo..that should be an emotional moment...congrats :bounce

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 10:13 am 
I've just been to Tesco with my sister. Okay, so I know I have a thing about that shop. It's not a problem, okay? I can handle it.

*looks fondly at her Tesco's value stuff*

Tonight's tea - stuffed pork joint with mashed potatoes and fresh garden vegetables.

Sad fucker; party of one? :)

And tonight I'm going to enjoy myself by watching Reborn in the USA. Dollar; Tony Hadley and many many more... I can hardly wait. Heh.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:19 am 
The match is finally over....... and I have to put myself thorough another 90 minutes of cup match torture. Balls.

Bloody Jeffer's and Morris were both trying to win the award for biggest cheat on the pitch and it pains me to say it was Jeffers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:49 am 
Weekend's looking good so far, footie team didn't lose, which makes a change and I too have the joy that is Tescos to look forward to tomorrow

One for the Brits, Comic Relief Fame Acadamy - Jo Brand trying to sing, I don't know whether to laugh or cry :lol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 12:34 pm 
Oh lord. But Dawn French + co make up for that, surely? *nervous look*

Um...yup.

Lucky people get to snuggle with Significant Others! Mine lives 300 miles away. Grrrr. Have to do coursework. Double grrrr. Getting school reports next week. Triple grrr and a roar for good measure.

Ruth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:12 pm 
Ruth, mine just dumped me couple weeks ago..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:20 pm 
I've been working since 9:30 this morning. I'm taking a break now, then I have to go back to work at 4:30. Tomorrow will be the first day off that I've had since mid-February, but I have to finish my parents' taxes. So, I'll have to work on that tomorrow.

I would give almost anything for an entire weekend off. I like my work. It's usually fun, but sometimes it's all-consuming.

I should stop whining now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 3:52 pm 
This weekemd is GREAT!!! :applause My birthday is today and I started celebrating yesterday after work around 4:00p. :applause It's been a constant celebration since then. Whole lot of drinking which will continue tonight. :devilish In about two hours to be exact. ;)

No :puke last night and I hoping none tonight either! How sick is that to be looking forward to a night of no :puke ? Perhaps I should set my goals a little higher? :hmm

I 'Out-ed' myself to two more people from work last night. Damn alcohol. :whistle But it's actually feeling quite refreshing. :p

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:19 pm 
Okay, it's saturday night, and I just came back from the restaurant, my sister was getting engaged.

Let me say it was an EXCELLENT evening.. My sister's boyfriend family was really nice, and his sister was SOOO HOT! lol :p They are portugese, and she was sitting right in front of me and was wearing this really sexy dress so I had her cleavage right in the face all night.. MMMMMMM :drool LOL :D She had really generous curves, anyway, I think you all understand what I'm trying to say! lol.. ;)

have a nice sunday kittens!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:13 pm 
YAY to the weekend...I thought it would be boring but it isnt...
It's snowing here!!!!
Despite popular belief, the East and West coasts of Canada do not get much snow...in fact, it's been around 10 degrees C (50-60 f, I think) most of winter so to finally be below freezing and get a dusting of snow is really great! And then to get some unexpected $$ for babysitting...this was just weird...
now if you all dont mind, I have to get back to my regularly scheduled weekend of Sims, msning with my best friend, figuring out how to switch a suspended 2nd year BA standing into 1st year active BAF standing, and trying to find an 1900 tea set...darn period plays...:p

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:00 am 
I just got back from Rocky Horror Picture show. It's three am, I'm exhausted. There was a woman playing Rocky, and a woman playing Janet. And Durring the middle of Touch Me someone shouted out "You make me complete"

Any kittens go to Rocky at the Music Box in Chicago tonight?

LOL sorry going to collapse.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 3:57 am 
ROTFLMAO!!! That is so funny!! "You make me complete!!" in the middle of Rocky Horror!! YEAH!!

I'm glad that people aren't forgeting...... I mean, besides kittens, that is...

Edited to add:
Happy belated Birthday, SlayerSydney!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:50 am 
Yesterday was my last day at my current job. I was doing the happy dance when I left. I have a new and better job that I am starting next week. So its a good weekend for me.

Love to All,
Barb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:30 pm 
Well then, lets see. My 11 yr old cousin came to stay on Saturday. I love him to bits but he really is getting too big to play 'lets jump on Ruth's ribs to wake her up' without doing some serious damage. Today i went into the city (Newcastle) for a bit, came back, did homework, cleaned my room, cleaned out the hamster (a pleasant job if there evre was one...not!), and finally made it onto the board. On the plus side, I'm seeing my gf at Easter, and I'm taking a ring. We always joke around about it, and this time...well, be prepared for some screaming, either way. :) It's technically illegal here, so we're gonna hafta wait till we can get to one of those lovely countries where the House of Lords isnt full of homophobic pigs (Or in fact exists). Oh well. Happy birthday (Belated) to slayersydney, and good luck Chicklet.

Ruth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:31 pm 
Seems like everyone's been having a fairly good weekend. I've spent most of it studying for midterms. Actually, that would be incorrect. I've spent a lot of it getting addicted to reading and posting at The Kitten while I should be studying for midterms. :whistle Oh well.
Always,
Kristin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:54 pm 
Thanks Skittles!!

The big birthday weekend has officially wrapped up. :(
Last night my best friend, gf, and I hit the club scene. It was pretty great. We literally closed the bar and made friends with the bartenders and DJ. The DJ seemed a little disappointed to find out my friend was straight. :tear But, she seemed pleased to find out we would all be back for Mug Night in April. :bounce

Spent the day in bed today watching one of my birthday presents, Queer as Folk Season 2. There was a damn hot scene in the third episode between Melanie and Lindsay. MMmmMMmmmm....:p

Anyway, I am so tired.......:sleep .......I have no idea how I am going to function tomorrow at work. :confused Ugghhhhhhh......