The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It's "Be Gentle With Me" Thursday MKF 2/13
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:27 am 
Iam joining up for membership of the virgins club,
Iam 21 and i want it to be with "that special girl" which makes me sound so lame :blush

I have only ever "fooled around" with a guy, and i really didnt want to be doing that, cos i knew then that i was gay, I guess what may have made me sure was what happend when i gave hime a blow job and i..... :puke I was devestated, he wasnt to happy either!!!!

Caz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:11 am 
Looks like I am a little late for this daily thread. But, I'll add my story anyway. :) Since it's such an irresistible topic of Self-disclosure. :blush

My first time with a guy was incredibly meaningless. I had been waiting to find the one and was getting pretty tired of the waiting part. I was 20 and just wanted to finally do it and be done with it. It was a college frat boy who lived downstairs from me. It was a drunken sex stupor. That's about it. :(

My first time with a woman, was simply incredible. I was still in college, it was homecoming weekend, and about a year and a half after the frat boy thing. It was the night of our "first's". First kiss, first caress, first....you get the point. I remember going back to her place after we left the bar where we first kissed. She started getting ready for bed and I was half passed out on the couch from the alcohol and the massive high I was on from our kiss. Sarah McLachlan's CD, Fumbling Towards Ecstasy was playing on the stereo. Ironic because that was exactly what was happening to us at that moment. She walked over to me and held out her hand saying that I didn't need to sleep on the couch. I took her hand and follwed her into the bedroom. Then the rest of the first's followed throughout the night. :blush :love :heart

That was one of the best night's of my life.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:27 am 
I was lucky. My first time was with someone I cared about, and who cared about me. So many people I know, regardless of their inclinations, ended up having their first sexual experience with someone who treated them callously. That makes me sad. :/ At any rate, it was a month or two before my 16th birthday, and my first lesbian relationship. And it made for a lovely transition from angst-filled, afraid to come out to anyone, baby dykedom to having it crystalized for me just why I was so sure down to my bones that it was women I wanted to be with. I started to figure out that I was gay about a year and a half before I had ever even kissed a girl, so... there was that whole time period of just aching for someone who was even capable of wanting me just a smidgen as much as I wanted them. And reading "Annie on My Mind" over, and over, and over again. Hee.

When I found her (at a local gay youth group) she was by no means Ms. Right, although being 15 an' all, that's kind of the last thing I had on my mind at the time. But she was very sweet, and we cared for each other a great deal. Since then of course, she has hapened back into my life post-break up and wreaked a considerable amount of havoc, in that way that exes have about them.

I think someone could really make a killing selling t-shirts to lesbians that read, "got drama?" Hee. Maybe I'll have to head to Vegas after all. :p

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:27 pm 
My first time was interesting--an both good and clumsy. I was 15 and had just gotten involved with a girl. We had always been kinda flirty and touchy with each other a lot, but I never really thought anything of it until one night when we started to cuddle a bit, and then kiss. I was ecstatic. All of the "I think I might be gay, but I'm not sure" questions were answered in that one kiss that went on for hours.
Our first time together wasn't as great, but it was very exciting at the time. It's just that she is straight and wanted some sort of experimentation or something, but it meant a lot more to me. She was also a lot more concerned with her own pleasure than with mine (but I really wasn't complaining). I guess there was just a bit of passion lacking.
After that way too drawn out relationship I had a couple of other drunken experiences with other girls, but I still hadn't been really moved by sex. I thought it was over rated and never really got what the big deal was. Then I met my current girlfriend and everything changed. Our first time was :thud and every time after has been even better.
I guess the bad experiences were good in a way, because they definately make me appreciate what I have now (not in just a sexual way, but in every aspect of our relationship).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:39 pm 
My first time I was 15 years old; she was 16 and my best friend, whom Id been in love with for six months. We had always been kind of touchy-feely and flirty but most girls are at that age. We slept at each others house most nights and the more nights we spent together the closer wed wake up in the morning. My parents traveled a lot so most of the time wed stay at my house. Eventually wed wake up spooning or someones head on the others shoulder, we never discussed it, it was just something we did. I thought Id die of happiness every time I woke up with her arm draped over my midriff and her hand tucked under the hem of my shirt.
A lot of times wed watch TV or movies in bed until wed fall asleep. On one particular night I woke and found her just looking down on me. The TV was the only light in the room but I saw her lean in to kiss me. Neither of us had kissed anyone before so it was inexperienced and kind of clumsy but wonderful and an experience I would not trade for anything. My parents were out of town, thank god! We kissed and did the light touching thing for a couple hours. I told her I was in love with her and she told me the same. I knew I wanted to wait until I was in love but I also wanted to know the person loved me too, so hearing her say she loved me was all I needed.
Like the kiss, when we made love it was a completely new experience for us both, so it was somewhat awkward at first but I quickly came to the understanding that I had to stop thinking about what I was going to do next and just do what came naturally. Once that happened it was good and only got better throughout the night. There was a little pain involved for both of us, but it faded quickly. A lot of my friends said that the first time hurt a lot and that none of them had an orgasm. Imagine the pleasant surprises for the both of us.
Afterwards we lay in bed holding each other and lazily kissing and touching. It started to get light out when we finally fell asleep. The next morning, or should I say afternoon, we woke up and realized wed slept through most of our classes so we just didnt go to school at all that day. That day, like the night before it, was very nice.

So that was a bit more descriptive than Id intended. The words just kind of flowed out. All in all I consider my self lucky that my head didnt explode after having come out to someone for the first time, having my first kiss, exchanging I love you, and losing my virginity all in one night.
Shes the only one Ive ever loved and even though weve had our problems like any other couple I love her now as I did then and always will.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:46 pm 
hi
pipsqueak,thrilledbymaclay, saturnine, and jennpur

i was wondering if i may join the virgin club. i'm still waiting for that special someone. i'm weird that way. i just hope i don't have to wait much longer. :)