The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It's "I'll always find you" Tuesday MKF 3/
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:17 pm 
EZboard just made me really happy. The way the page numbers on the threads are now displayed rocks. So sick of all those pages showing. And the way that posts with new info have the new post icons :hear gosh. I am so happy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:27 pm 
I miss my villa on Hilton Head Island, though I must say I don't miss SC at all. My apartment in SF is half the size and $400 more a month. It's also not in a very nice neighborhood. I'm sure those were gun shots I heard the other night. I've only been here 4 months, but I'm sure I won't be renewing this lease. It's really hard to find a place that will take dogs in the city.

I think Willow misses looking for "The Big Pineapple" with Tara.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:37 pm 
I miss having a fireplace. And fireside cuddles for that matter
I miss being able to see my best friend everyday
I miss New York, the kindof place where if you wanted to get a pizza, see a broadway show, and go to a cool gay club, you could. All at 3am.
I miss being able to sleep (haven't slept for 3 days... quickly becoming 4... tick tock tick tock).
I miss my car
I miss Tara. I miss Tara more than most of the above. I mean, sleep is highly overrated, especially in comparison.

However, I'm glad the board is working again! I couldn't get in this morning either. So, in spite of what I do miss, just having the board back makes me smile. (Okay, and hearing Ruth have to qualify which toys she was talking about also makes me smile, but thats besides the point).

Ann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:30 pm 
I miss Tara. but since I don't watch anymore and just game, she has been alive for me since Novemeber.

I miss some of my favorite restaurants, Magic Dragon (Chinesse) and Sayat Nova (Armenian).

I miss so many (too many) family and friends.

I could say I miss sleep, but I never got any anyway.

Warlock

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:23 am 
Well Ann...when I said toys, I didn't mean toys...

Oh wait. God help me. I did.

One of them just proves to me how amazing the US is sometimes. I mean, they really do make things to fit the larger figure. Hee.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:47 am 
uhhh, don't laugh at me when i tell you guys what's the thing that i miss...

well, when my girlfriend came over my place the first time, she brought with her this shirt, it was her junior high shirt, and after i washed it i told her that i'm keeping the shirt. and every night since then, i will always hug the shirt everytime i sleep, for almost three years now. that shirt is the first thing i will get from my bed when i get home from work or from wherever. i will always bring that shirt whenever i sleep over at my sister's place or my aunt's or friend's... even when i went out of the town or country i will always bring it. there would be nights i won't be able to hug it, because the maid washed it, so i have to wait for the next night for me to be able to hug it. and i find it very hard to sleep without that shirt. sometimes when i miss my gf so much, and that shirt is somewhere in the laundry area, even if it's still damp, i would get it and let it dry the whole night in my arms. but i don't do that often because my mother would scream at me, so i will just try very hard to sleep. my sisters and mother find it disturbing, and even our maid is laughing at me everytime i will ask her about the shirt, but i think she now knows the importance of the shirt, because the last few months she will try very hard to dry and iron the shirt just after she washed it so that when i got back from work i will still get to hug it and won't have to spend the night without it. and i love her for that! i can't really tell them why that shirt is very important.

ok, who's laughing? :p
but really, i miss my little shirt everytime she spends the night in the laundry area! *sniff sniff*

D :grin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:19 am 
Not laughing; that's cute.

You have a maid? Wow.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:37 am 
yeah xita, I saw that last night...and then this morning I get greeted with the Inbox[/i]... nice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:56 am 
Ummm...I just wanted to add that I also miss fic from Tulipp.
I just saw she posted on the jokes thread and I thought, hey..haven't seen much from her lately. So, this is for Tulipp if you're reading this...I miss reading new fic from you. Hmmm...hint hint. :grin

*thinks of re-:read Terra Firma and Bread on my two days off*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:34 am 
DaNzS, no laughing :p

I used to borrow my ex-gf's sweatshirt.. I was wearing it and sleeping with it until it didn't smell her anymore.. then I would give her back and re-borrow it like 3-4 days later :D lol :p

It's just cute.. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:19 am 
hmmm. I miss being able to sit up without getting dizzy, and being able to eat and drink and actually keep it in my stomach for more than an hour. *wraps herself up tighter in her blanket*

Obviously demonstrated by my being here while sick, I miss the kitten board ^_^ I always mis my lovely computer. At the moment I miss being able to type without backspacing every other letter to fix typos. I miss my daily bottle of snapple when I don't stop at my girlfriends in the morning before school. I miss my brother : ( OOoooo and I miss warm weather damnit. Freakin' new york crazy winter *grumbles and falls over*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:32 am 
I knew that I would miss my cats when I was away, but one of them has a normally annoying habit of sleeping on my feet (I should just kick the bugger off, but I'm far too soft with him) which I didn't think I would miss at all. Of course as soon as he's not there, I can't get to sleep.

Ruth How are you going to cope now Crossroads has been axed?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:46 am 
It's going to be tough, Nicky. Very, very tough... *sob*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:45 pm 
Oh yes, I know what you mean about missing the board. I couldnt get into it last night after being on vacation and away from it for almost a week. I was sure that I had much to catch up on and I was anxious to get started when - boom- the web page you requested cannot be accessed at this time. I was definitely kitten deprived and acutely traumatized by my inability to log on. Its even more difficult now because I used to be able to get into the board when I was at work, but since January theyve set up a firewall blocking access, so my time here has been severely limited this year.

Other than certain people and the kitten, one thing I miss when Im away from home is Vernors. Theres no other ginger ale that can even come close to it and its one of the first things I get when I return home after being gone for a while. I also miss football and baseball when the season is over. Theres nothing worse than the time of year after the Super Bowl and before baseball season begins. Its a nothing but a vast wasteland of inconsequential sports.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:27 pm 
I live in a small town that can be politely described as "dying." Every time you turn around, something else has gone out of business. The latest: the supermarket where I got my favorite brand of frozen pizza (cheap). I mean, like a week after I last shopped there, BOOM, it was closed and gone. Sucks to be Albion Michigan.:(

I'm about to start looking for work again, after a long "interlude" of school. I miss thinking "they'll think I'm too young for the job" and instead fear "they'll think I'm too old.":paranoid

Similarly, I miss expecting CHANGE as Gaining Something, instead of experiencing it as Losing Something (I wanna get the former back, and how!):wave

GG I've missed the Kitten the last few months(due to RL), but I hope to change that! Out

New emoticons since my last visit:
Love this Lil Devil! :fallen
This guy, though :devilish looks like an Evil Sperm! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:46 pm 
I've been away from my computer for the last few days. I've been staying with my brother and his family and I've had the "pleasure" of his computer which is still on dial up. I'd say that I really, truly, honestly missed my computer with a nice fast cable modem.
I would also miss not having my cell phone. It has become a very valuable and important part of my life. I can't even rememeber what it was like not to have it.

Love to All,
Barb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:16 am 
if i'm missing something, it is someone.
i miss her.
bad.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:06 pm 
I miss my devon! she lives three states away and i only get to see her every few monthes.:( it's really sad. she was here for a week and left last night. i miss her sooooo much i think i'm gunna cry.:sob
ok i'm good. i hope.
love ya
megan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:25 pm 
I saw my lil megans name and thought i'd check it out. I miss someone too!!!!!!:sob My KareBear lives a few states away. And I dnt get to see her for almost a month *for the first time:applause *

Anyway, yeah, I'm gonna go mope until its Easter Break, then the funs gonna happen:drool :sh :cool :grin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:55 pm 
My answer is predictable and boring but it has to be my girlie. When i can't be with her or phone it's horrible, i can't settle and i phone my friends and drive them mad talking about her. It's just horrible to miss her, i hate missing her! but i guess i gotta sometimes and it's lovely when we see each other :bigkiss

love broken hart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:48 pm 
I seriously never thought how much suddenly getting cut away from the internet feels like. Until today.