The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Insane Troll logic Thursday 4/24/03
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:08 am 
What no daily thread? Well I haven't done one in so long that this is probably wrong but here goes. As always I've found myself craving Willow and Tara TV time, I've rewatched a ton of old episodes and sighed at the good times given to us.

So my questions.

What was your favorite Willow and Tara moment and why?

Mine tend to change around so much but for today it would have to be the rooftop scene in 'Listening to fear' I love Tara's quirkiness and when Willow says "Teach me" I just melt.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:25 am 
My favourite Willow and Tara moment has got to be the episode Who Are you where Tara says I am you know... Yours

I literally melt everytime I see that scene.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:37 am 
I love the whole 'you are so busted' scene between Willow and Tara in ' I was made to Love you'. So funny.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:26 am 
Same as Zippy. With the look she gives willow I just melt everytime.

And the sassy eggs scene....with taras hand just lightly stroking willows hand......i want my hand stroked like that lol

JBF hair as well.....that whole moment is etched on my memoery....and on my tv screen!!!!!

Caz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:35 am 
It's hard for me to decide - my favourite scene is probably the Flaming O, or "I am you know." "What?" "Yours." 'cuz it was just too damn cute!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:35 am 
I started to think long and hard about this, but then I decided to just go with the first thing that popped into my head - the moment in Family when Will tells Tara that she makes her proud. The look on Tara's face when she hears that - you can tell it means the world to her. Gets me every time.

It's funny that you put up this thread today Puff because I was just wondering if you were going to post a Kitten Awards poll that combines all three seasons of Willow and Tara goodness - sort of a 'best of the best.' Just wondering... :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:56 am 
Hey Scout :) That would be good, maybe I'll start another thread soon so that people can nominate things...that means I need to think of scenes, outfits and hairstyles etc as well. might take a few weeks but yes I'll see what I can do, I might even track down the wonderful kitten that did pictures last time to help me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:19 am 
Cool, Puff! And yes, the pictures were wonderfully helpful in the last poll. :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:26 am 
pancakes could go in bellies/stop explaining things

oh, such adorable girls.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:30 am 
W/T Moments... *sigh* Can't be all of them my favorite? Hehe, well,If i have to choose... i Love it when Tara gets brainsucked (ok, not Loved that) and Willow is willing to give anything for her, and when she says "She's my everything" to the doctor who asked if Tara was her Sister, i do melt everytime i see that too :love Willow holding Tara's hand and all . Also, of course, all those times when they get to touch each other, wonderful. :)

Happy Thursday Kittens !

:moo <-- Look at this! lol I Love It :p

-Lila-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:30 pm 
It was really hard to pick just one, but I did it! :banana My favorite scene is in Family, when Tara tells Willow the kitty story then they snuggle. :love

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:31 pm 
I like the scene where Tara axes the demon and says "nobody messes with my girl". I loved watching Tara stand up for Willow.:)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:18 pm 
I'd have to go with the 'I am you know...what...yours' scene as well, simply for the looks they give each other, wonderful.

Not sure exactly why but I always enjoy the coffee shop scene in Entropy, they're so relaxed again after all the troubles...and the 'why are we talking about this again?' line...right before Anya walks off with Willow's coffee. Classic.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:54 pm 
Well, aside from all the obvious ones like I am you know and every W/T scene from Family, I liked the Darn Salem judges scene. Its such a cute look at their domestic life to see them sitting on the couch, Taras head on Willows shoulder, watching TV. Honey, change the channel. The Discovery Channel has koala bears. I just think its a real sweet moment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:45 pm 
Gotta go w/ "Under Your Spell" in OMWF. Momentarily ignoring Amber's beautiful voice (why ever would you want to?), I just love concentrating on all the wonderful looks they give each other, concluding w/ that :thud -inducing proposition (lustfully accepted!).

GG I can rarely resist the temptation to shout "Bon Appetite!" to Willow at the end. :devilish Out

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:31 pm 
It changes quite a lot but at the moment I would say the dance scene at the end of Family :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:44 pm 
Well, I'm going to break the mold and go with the end scene in New Moon Rising. I just love knowing our girls found each other, and always will. And then they leave us in the dark, so to speak. Hehe.