The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Weight o/t World Revisited
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:16 am 
Didn't just break your heart to see Tara reaching out to Willow?

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:17 am 
I love the way Tara closes her eyes when Willow kisses her forehead. Sigh.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:18 am 
I wonder if this was the episode my mom watched so she could see which character Amber played.

No wait... maybe she'll watch "The Gift" tonight. Or better still, "Tough Love" on Sunday!

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:19 am 
quote:
Originally posted by BBOvenGuy:
I seem to remember someone else who did a lot with magic during his college years and ended up as a Watcher. Maybe Willow's still on the Watcher track after all. It'd be nice to see that come back after Giles leaves (aka ASH goes back to the UK).

Somehow I think Willow's more than happy doin' the old spell thingy for now. Besides, in the Scoobies, they don't have a powerful spellcaster do they? So she fills that role nicely. And I think she's pretty much into doing 'spells' with Tara for now...

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:20 am 
Ok well Weight of the world is not my favourite episode although it has some really nice moments.

Here is my 'blink and you miss it' nice moment of the week When Spike is trying to explain about Ben being Glory, Tara is standing next to Willow and she reaches out to play with the buttons on Willow's shirt. I guess I like this because it just shows again how much comfort Tara gets just from Willows presence.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:21 am 
Oh darn it Puff, I have missed that, bugger, well my excuse is I have only watched it twice so far. I shall correct that mistake right *now*.

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:22 am 
Puff, nicely spotted. Another reason to watch it. I just don't think I can take any more of the turtleneck...and I keep thinking of poor Aly's legs being pinched by those trousers....grrr...

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:23 am 
Well I haven't yet 'revisited' WOTW, I've only seen it once just this Tuesday, but I'll still say some stuff about it.

I really liked this ep after the lack of humour in 'Spiral'. The style of humour was the first thing that attracted me to Buffy, and so it's very important.

So I cracked up at the whole "Ben is Glory" thing and loved the way they kept saying it, long after they'd understood, as if it kep dawning (for want of a less-Dawn word) on them. *LOL*

I was alos very impressed with the Willow/Buffy stuff. Although the little Buffy scenes were kinda cheesy, the editing was very impressive, and might I say, trademark BtVS cutting.

I was also very impressed (as I always am) with Sarah's acting, especially in the snapping-out-of-it scene. Very realistic. I don't think it would have taken any longer, as that was the moment she decided to follow Willow in her mind.

I agree that Ben's actor is not top-notch, but the editing in that scene was very good also, and I think it would be very difficult to play such a confused character like Ben. Think how it would be to have the wall between Hellgod emotions and human emotions torn down. That would be very hard to act, I imagine.

I'll watch for the Tara/Willow's buttons when I next get a chance. Tara's so cute in these eps and I also really like how she closes her eyes when Willow kisses her. VERY cute *sigh*

Loved this ep.

------------------
Pen the Drummer loves you. You may also note that Jesus loves you.
"The rocks! The rocks! Make them stop! Make the rocks stop!"

I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:24 am 
It's the way Tara absent-mindedly interests herself with Willow's collar. So cute. I watched it again last night and you know, it's so clear they can't keep their hands off one another. Like when Willow is talking to Anya; she keeps her hands on Tara all the time. Sigh.

------------------

I