The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FF: Blessings
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 3:48 am 
*claps* I love this fic and I can't wait for the next part!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 4:11 am 
More!!!!

This is such a cool story.

Patricia

------------------
"What are they looking at?"
"The hotness of you, doofus!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:09 am 
I love seeing more than one update in the time since I read the last part. I loved it...it is so sweet. Can't wait for the next part.

------------------
"She practically has 'genuine molded plastic' stamped on her ass.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:18 pm 
*waits patiently for update...*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 2:50 pm 
Sorry, no update yet. I don't want to rush the story, and I feel like I did the last post. It could have been better, but I was in a hurry. Thank you all for your support. The next part is being beta-read now and hopefully will be up tomorrow. Some things...
1) This IS a W/T fic. I just have the other scoobs in there for the party, and to show how things have changed over the years. After the party, we will see W/T action and just W/T action. I promise.

2) This is my second fic, and I am getting some great comments, but I need the negative ones as well...it's the only way I can grow. As Tara said...: "tell me, or I might do it again. Often and in public".

Ok...I've rambled long enough. Thanks for your patience and I hope to post tomorrow.
Willowfan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:54 pm 
I'm really enjoying this...You're doing good stuff here...

------------------
There is fresh snow on the ground
I can see where you've been walking,
and I follow in your footsteps...

vive,valeque.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:49 pm 
MORE! Please?

------------------
Jennifer, Site Mom at Willow and Tara's Love
"Always forward, never straight." "Let's get one thing straight... I'm not" I saw those on t-shirts.
"I think that being a beautiful, heavy, lesbian witch rocks!"-Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:48 am 
Disclaimers: Joss Whedon and Mutant enemy own all rights to Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all the characters therein. I am only test-driving them.

Feedback: Yes please. kindred69153@hotmail.com Don’t make me beg…cause I will.

Spoilers: Everything up to season 6x17

Story: Set ten years into the future, the Scoobies enjoy the holidays.

The table was set and the three women looked at their work. Cordelia smiled and looked at the setting. It had been years since she sat down to a table for a meal like this. Oh sure, Angel, Gunn Fred and Lorne always did something on the holidays. But it usually involved takeout or a really bad meal. And it wasn’t in an atmosphere like this…a homey atmosphere. She was really glad Angel had talked her into coming. Speaking of Angel, she hadn’t heard any yelling or crashing noises from the living room.

She went in to check what was going on and stopped dead in her tracks. There in the middle of the room was Angel, Buffy wrapped in his arms with her head resting on his shoulder. A lump caught in her throat and she turned, heading back into the kitchen.

Dawn walked up the stairs and opened the door from the basement. She walked thru the pantry and into the kitchen. Seeing Willow and Tara in the kitchen she hurried her pace. “Merry Christmas!” she called, walking into the kitchen.

Willow spun and looked at Dawn, a huge smile spread across her face. “Dawnie!!” she rushed to Dawn and embraced her.

Tara hurriedly put the casserole she had just taken out of the oven on the counter top and rushed over to Dawn. She hugged the young woman after Willow let her go and led Dawn into the kitchen. “Why did you come in through the back?” she asked, letting Dawn go.

Dawn smiled and jerked her thumb backwards. “Someone had to help with the goodies.” Spike walked thru the door and nodded.

“I’ll put the presents under the tree…” he sighed, brushing past the three women. Cordelia almost knocked Spike over when she rushed back into the kitchen. Spike just twisted and continued on his way. Cordelia spun and called to him.

“Spike, wait…” she called to late. Spike entered the living room.

Spike stared transfixed at the scene before him. His mouth agape, he dropped the packages, causing Buffy to jump. Angel turned and closed his eyes. A scowl twisted his face and brought the demon forth.

Buffy stammered. “William…” she started to go to him. Reaching out her hand touching his arm, Spike jerked his arm away like he was burned. Staring at Buffy his expression went from hurt to angry and back. Spike shook his head and backed away.

“Bloody hell, mate,” he said to Angel, who came to stand behind Buffy. “…you got the actress in there, couldn’t leave the slayer alone though, could you?” Spike turned and stormed back through the kitchen heading out the back.

Buffy called after Spike, a panic filling her voice. “William…Spike!” she started after him. Angel grabbed her arm and stopped her.

“I’ll go after him…you stay here.” He sighed. “Sorry about all this, Buffy.” He turned and rushed out the back.

Buffy walked slowly into the kitchen and saw her friends there. Willow and Tara both had confused looks on their faces. Dawn was equally confused, but Cordelia had venom in her eyes. She walked up to Buffy and stared her in the eyes.

“You couldn’t let him be, could you?” she asked softly. With a speed that surprised Buffy Cordelia slapped Buffy hard across the face. Tears welled in her eyes and she stormed into the living room.

Dawn walked up to Buffy and with concern etched in her face. “What was that all about?” she asked.

Buffy just stared blankly. “I…William walked in and saw me hugging Angel…” she stammered.
Dawn rolled her eyes and sighed. “Oh boy…” she whispered. Buffy shook her head and scowled.

“We weren’t doing anything…he just told me some good news.” She said, turning to the living room. “Cordelia has the totally wrong idea.” She walked into the living room and sought out Cordelia.

Tara turned to Willow, a concerned look on her face. “This isn’t good.” She whispered. Willow only nodded and clasped Tara’s hand.

“I know…but it’ll work out. It’s Christmas.” She smiled hopefully. Tara offered a weak smile and nodded.

Cordelia sat on the porch and wiped her eyes. All this time with Angel…she had come to trust and love him. She thought he loved her too, but in less than an hour Buffy became his world again. What was it with her? She was pretty, to be sure. Hell, she was gorgeous. But Angel had moved on. Buffy and he could never be a couple. That’s why he moved to L.A. Cordy had moved to get out of Sunnydale. She had no idea Angel was even there. They had met totally by accident. She was down on her luck, things were harder in L.A. than in Sunnydale, but she was determined to stick it out. She had fallen to going to parties and wrapping the little sandwiches served at the party and taking them home. It was all she could afford after rent and utilities. Work was thin but she had many auditions lined up.

Then she saw Angel. A familiar face in the crowd. She was so excited, but she would never let him know that. She went to work for him at Angel Investigations and told herself it was only temporary until she got an acting job. Thirteen years later, she was still there. Angel and her had fallen in love. He had saved her life on countless occasions and had even taught her how to fight. She wasn’t a slayer, but she could walk home at night alone without as much fear.

Buffy stood at the door and watched Cordelia. This was a side of the girl she had not seen before. It was a weak and frightened Cordelia. A far cry from the totally self-involved and in control girl that she knew in high school. She was intimidated by Buffy, and she had fallen in love with Angel. She knew how easy that was, Angel was easy to love.

Buffy opened the door and walked out onto the porch. She sat down next to Cordelia and waited. After a while Cordelia sniffed and looked at the horizon.

“I had forgotten how beautiful it was here.” She whispered. Buffy nodded and spoke.

“Look, nothing was going on.” She spoke softly. “Angel told me about what was happening, with you two.” She smiled. “I was just congratulating him.” She placed a hand on Cordilia’s arm and smiled. Cordelia looked at Buffy, her eyes wide.

“You mean?” she asked. Buffy nodded. “You’re not upset?” she wiped her eyes.

Buffy shook her head and smiled. ”No…I’m happy for you both…really.” Buffy leaned in and pulled Cordelia close, hugging her. Cordelia hugged back and Buffy spoke. “Now…let’s go and eat.” Buffy and Cordelia stood and walked back into the house.

Tara smiled when she saw the two girls enter the house. She nodded to the table and smiled. Dawn, Spike, Angel, Jessie, Michelle, Anya, Xander, Gunn, Fred and Willow were all seated around a large table. Spike and Angel each had a seat open next to them. Buffy walked around to Spike and sat down.

“Sorry luv…” he whispered. “I was out of line…” he was silenced with a kiss. Willow grinned and winked at Tara.

‘ Everyone’s getting’ smoochies but me’ she complained to Tara. Tara smiled a mischievous grin.

‘Later’ came the reply. Willow’s grin spread ear to ear.

The meal lasted for an hour or so, and Angel and Spike both enjoyed the experience of eating with the group. Buffy insisted on helping clean up and both Willow and Tara tried to talk her out of it. It was all for naught.

Buffy made short order of the dishes and made it to the living room for the presents. Everyone had many beautiful gifts, and everyone loved them. Tara stood and got everyone’s attention.

Standing, she reached out to Willow, who stood and moved next to Tara. “We each got many beautiful gifts today, and I am sure we will all enjoy them. But Willow and I have another gift to bestow.” She smiled and Willow took over.

“When we thought about what to get two certain people who had seen more Christmas night’s then all of us put together, we were stumped. That’s why you guys didn’t get anything from us…” she smiled. “yet. But we hope you will like this.” Willow nodded to Tara.

Tara’s mouth curled in a smile and she sent her thoughts to Willow’s mind. ‘Are you sure you’re up to this…I can do it alone if you don’t want to try.’ Concern was heavy in her minds voice.

Willow only smiled and took Tara’s hand. They both closed their eyes and began to breathe. Tara began chanting in Latin and a candle flared to life in the large bay window at the front of the house. Both girls opened their eyes and smiled as one.

Tara looked at Angel and Spike and cleared her throat. “Merry Christmas.” She said, moving to the draped window. With a quick movement, she flung the drapes open and sunlight streamed into the living room.

Angel and Spike both threw their arms over their faces, expecting the burns to start. Both were more than surprised when the burns did not come.

“Bloody hell…” Spike whispered. Buffy’s eyes grew wide.

“They won’t go poof in the sun anymore?” she asked.

“Well…they won’t poof in the sun coming thru this window for the rest of the day…” Willow said, beaming.

Angel walked over to the big bay window and stared out. Spike joined him and they both sat.

Tara let a smile creep over her face. She was glad they liked their gift…it was hard to alter the protection spell. It had taken the better part of the year, and would only last a few hours.

Buffy walked up to Spike and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind. “You like?” she asked.

Spike nodded wordlessly, his gaze transfixed on the scene outside. It was just a simple view of the large front yard and trees…but sunlight filtered thru the leaves. He was staring directly into the daylight. It wasn’t obscured by the depths of the sewer, like he was used to.

“I’m not on fire…” he whispered. Angel looked at him and smiled.

“That’s what I said last time I saw the sun…” he leaned over and told Spike.

The rest of the afternoon was spent with Angel and Spike in front of the window. Every once in a while, Spike would smile broadly and point out a squirrel or bird. Buffy was always there to smile and nod. It was like a new child discovering the world. Buffy owed Willow and Tara so much for this gift…

The sun finally set and both Spike and Angel excused themselves. They returned and told no one of the tears that fell.

Xander was protesting loudly, but was drowned out by two children and Willow.

“Xander!!” Willow’s voice rang over the din the loudest. “It’s tradition!” she pouted.

Xander tried to argue, but could see he would not win. “I’m getting to old for this.” He said half-heartedly. Willow settled down onto the floor next to the children and gaped at Xander, preparing for the show. Xander sighed and walked up in front of the group.

Flicking on the television, Willow surfed to the right station and nodded to Xander. He sighed and began to dance.

Willow clapped and the children squealed as Xander did his traditional Christmas Snoopy Dance. When he finished, his children and Willow assaulted him. He fell under their weight and hugs. Laughter filled the room and Tara smiled.

It was good to hear laughter, especially from this group. They had all suffered so much over the last few years and would no doubt suffer in the years to come. But today, there would be joy and happiness. Tara smiled and reveled in the moment…in the day. She loved her family…all of them.

Tara and Willow hugged the guests and said their goodbyes. The last of their guests had left and they made their way through the house. Picking up a glass or plate, scooping up a toy and piece of wrapping paper. They both busied themselves until neither could stand it. Their eyes meeting, Tara walked over to Willow and smiled. Love poured from her eyes and she brushed her hand on Willows cheek. “Did you have a merry Christmas?” she asked, her voice low and husky.

Willow smiled and nodded. “Best Christmas ever.” She said softly. Tara grinned and looked down, her blond hair falling over her face. She looked at Willow thru the few whisps of hair over her eyes and she spoke softly. “Did you get everything you wanted?” she asked suggestively.

Willow bit her bottom lip and shook her head. “Well…not everything.” She leaned forward and brushed Tara’s hair behind her ear. Tara pouted.

“Oh?” she asked. “What else did you have in mind?” she pressed her cheek into Willows open palm, closing her eyes and enjoying her lovers’ touch.

Willow sighed and leaned into Tara, softly brushing her lips over Tara’s. “There is the aforementioned smoochies.” She whispered into Tara’s ear, her breath hot on Tara’s ear sending goose bumps running down Tara’s neck.

Tara shivered and spoke quietly. “O-oh…” she stammered, grasping Willow’s sleeve and pulling her close. Tara kissed Willow deeply and made a trail down her chin leading to Willow’s neck. Willow gasped.

“Upstairs now?” Tara asked. Willow nodded eagerly, unable to form words.

Hand in hand, the two lovers moved up the stairs and into the bedroom. Closing the door behind them, the door opened a few seconds later and a disgruntled Miss Kitty Fantastico was scooted out the door. “Sorry Miss Kitty…” Willow apologized and closed the door again. Miss Kitty sat in the hall and stared at the door. She finally decided she was not going to be let in again and walked into the bathroom to sleep in the sink…hoping neither of her mothers would be taking a shower anytime soon. She had to get her beauty sleep.

Well...it can end now or....well..there IS the rest of the night....let me know...hehehe

Willowfan

[This message has been edited by Willowfan (edited March 21, 2002).]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 8:59 am 
no way can you end the fic now! we're just getting to the umm....well...you know. Just wanted to say, I really loved the gift for Spike and Angel (the sunlight), but I thought the blood/food had been their Christmas present from Tara and Willow. Hope you update again (and soon!)
BabyJune

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:58 am 
Awww, very sweet, Willowfan. And, uh, you don't have to end this now....if you think you can go on...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:17 pm 
I´m loving this!!!

------------------
I think this line´s mostly filler...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 8:51 pm 
Ohhhh... so sweet! Love it.

You can't just stop there! Please, give us smoochies... lots and lots of it! ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 1:30 am 
You can't leave me hanging like that! I must have W/T smoochies (and "stuff")... please?

------------------
Jennifer, Site Mom at Willow and Tara's Love
"Always forward, never straight." "Let's get one thing straight... I'm not" I saw those on t-shirts.
"I think that being a beautiful, heavy, lesbian witch rocks!"-Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:24 am 
*chants* Smoochies, smoochies, smoochies...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 11:32 am 
End??!!?? End it NOW??!!?? Please, just a little more?? I mean, if you don't mind, that is!

------------------
"No, no potions. It's not magic, it's chemistry. You can tell by how damn slow it is!" Willow 'Doublemeat Palace'

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 11:56 am 
What the hell were you thinking ending it now? No way, uh-uh, you're not gonna get away with that! We kittens demand more, right people?

Okay, now over to the appropriate way of doing this. Please, can you write more???

Patricia

------------------

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 7:39 pm 
End?! You can't end it here!! That would be too mean!

-Aimee

------------------
"Hey Will, this is me. It doesn't all have to be good and fine. This is the room where you don't have to be brave. I still love you. If you're worried, you can be worried." -Tara to Willow in ep. 603 Afterlife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:31 am 
Disclaimers: Joss Whedon and Mutant enemy own all rights to Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all the characters therein. I am only test-driving them.

Feedback: Yes please. kindred69153@hotmail.com Don’t make me beg…cause I will.

Spoilers: Everything up to season 6x17

Story: Set ten years into the future, the Scoobies enjoy the holidays

Note: Ok…this final chapter has Willow and Tara smoochies. I sincerely hope it isn’t corny. I have never written smoochies before…so I hope it goes ok. Be gentle….
Willowfan

Rating: I think it’s R…but I could be wrong. I got all flushed writing it, but I get flushed writing about them kissing….but hey, you be the judge.

Willow lay on the bed waiting for Tara to change into her nightgown. ‘Waste of time, since I don’t plan on letting her keep it on for more than a few minutes.’ She grinned, thinking to herself.

Tara turned off the light in their master bathroom and walked into the bedroom. The full moon full through the window, bathing Tara in a ghostly luminescence. ‘I can hear you, you know’ she thought to Willow.

Willow’s eyes shot open, both from Tara’s message and also from seeing the blond witch. She was beyond beautiful. The white satin gown clung to Tara’s form and cascaded down to the floor. Tara looked regal. Willow let her eye’s roam over every aspect of Tara as the blond walked to the bed. Her hair was brushed so it hung straight down, and fell partially over her face.

Willow often wondered if this was not done intentionally so Willow would brush it out of the way. Tara always seemed to do her hair that way, and Willow would always brush it back. It was what had happened first time they had made any intimate form of contact. Willow smiled at the memory.

“And what are you smiling for, little miss?” Tara asked, crawling from the foot of the bed to the head like a predator. Her eye’s burned into Willow’s.

Willow felt her heart race, and she seemed to lose the ability to speak. “Uh...I...oh boy...” was all she could manage as she realized just how low the top was cut on the nightgown.

Tara followed Willow’s gaze to the top of her gown and smiled. “See anything you like?” she teased, rising to her knees, gazing down at the redhead.

Willow looked into Tara’s blue eyes and nodded dumbly. What in the world was causing this? She thought to herself. She had made love to Tara countless thousands of times…hundreds of thousands…maybe more. So why was she feeling like this was the first time? She was practically panting. The air around them seemed to be charged. Then she realized what it was.

It was normal. Every time they made love, it was like the first time. The connection was so perfect, so right that it was always like the first time. Not unsure or scary, but full of hope and love. Tara was her everything. She was the brightest part of her life and she would grow old making love to her soul mate. Not many people had that going for them.

But Willow knew it. She felt the connection twelve years ago at the Wicca meeting on campus. She hadn’t noticed the small blond huddled on the floor in the circle right away. But when she spoke, Willow noticed her. She remembered feeling the stirrings even then. Not the sweaty, lust filled stirrings she was feeling now, but something more. It was like she was pulled to her. She shook of her reverie to stare at Tara.

Tara had been smiling at the various looks passing over her loves face. She was staring open mouthed at Tara, which pleased her to no end to be sure. She still could not fathom why, to this day, Willow was so taken back by her. Of the two, Tara felt like Willow was the beautiful one. She was the one with the piercing emerald eyes, the creamy white skin, flaming red hair and the cutest freckles in the summertime. She was gorgeous. Her confidence and outlook on life was extraordinary. She had such inner strength, and Willow was in awe of her? Plain old Tara? Tara’s heart filled to nearly bursting every time Willow looked at her like that. She just couldn’t see what it was that Willow was so attracted to.

She didn’t think she was ugly, by any means. But Willow made her feel like she was the single, most beautiful creature in existence with a look. She once asked Willow how she did it. Willow merely smiled and said it was magic.

Tara reached out her hand and cupped Willow face in her palm. “Baby?” she asked softly. Willow was still staring open mouthed at her.

Willow blinked twice and smiled dumbly. “Yeah?” she squeaked. Willow cleared her throat and shook her head. “I’m sorry…what was the question?” she asked, sheepishly. She was so busy studying Tara’s curvaceous body she had not heard Tara speak.

Tara smiled. “I asked if you saw anything you liked?” she repeated, her whole body felt flushed, still reeling from the fact that she had such an affect on Willow.

Willow merely nodded and pointed at Tara’s chest. Her lips moved but no sound escaped.

Tara looked down and raised her hands, gently brushing her fingertips across the bottom of her breasts. “What?” she asked quietly. “These?” she smiled at Willow seductively.

Willow felt her throat constrict as she tried to speak. “The…um…the gown…it’s new…” she stammered. ‘God…I am a complete dork!’ she chastised herself. Here she was, alone with the single most beautiful creature in existence and she couldn’t even put together a complete sentence.

Tara smiled. “Yes it is.” She answered, tracing the lacework at the top of the neckline. “I got it yesterday.” She gazed at Willow through half closed eyes. “You like it?” she asked.

Willow swallowed hard, trying to push the lump forming in her throat out of the way so she could speak. When she opened her mouth, all that came out was a squeak. 'Damn lump!'

Tara grinned and leaned down, letting the top of the gown fall open again, and kissed Willow softly. Her lips pressed into Willows as she gently molded herself to her lover.

Willow felt herself flushing as Tara kissed her. ‘Goddess, she’s a good kisser.’ She thought to herself. Reaching up, she wrapped her arms around Tara and pulled her into her arms. She kissed Tara back, letting the force of her lips increase as her desire increased.

Tara broke the kiss, much to Willow’s dismay. She sat back up and cocked her head to one side. “You never answered me.” She spoke softly. “Do you see anything you like?” she asked again.

Willow pouted. Tara was not playing fair. ‘She comes to bed and she’s all hot and sexy, wearing that clingy, satin-y, come and get me now, and with the kissing hot enough to melt metal…and she wants to know if I see anything I like?’ she stared open mouthed at Tara.

Tara raised an eyebrow at Willow. She knew she wasn’t playing fair. She had picked this gown specifically for one reason. It showed off her form. Willow had once said that sometimes, when Tara wore a certain pair of jeans or a certain T-shirt that she looked even sexier than if she was standing there naked. Tara had jokingly protested the remark, saying that Willow liked her better with her clothes on. Willow quickly backpedaled and remarked that all she meant was that sometimes, the suggestion of what someone looked like without clothes was very erotic. Tara smiled and let Willow slide, much to the redhead’s relief.

“Tara?” Willow practically growled, reaching out for Tara’s hand. She didn’t want to talk...well…not right now. She wanted Tara. No, she needed Tara. Tara stood her ground, and resisted Willow’s attempts to pull her back down. She sat back on her knees and waited. Willow pouted and sighed.

Tara Took Willow’s hand and moved it up to her lips, brushing the skin softly across her lips. Willow shuddered as Tara’s hot breath flowed over the back of her hand. “ahhh….” She whimpered. Willow bit her bottom lip. She was not going to…not for the second time today. She remembered the shower and shook her head.

If Tara wanted her to reach a climax, well then she would have to do it the old fashioned way. She put on her resolve face.

Tara saw the resolve face and smiled. She had learned how to beat it years ago. It was a challenge, but Tara loved challenges. She cradled Willow’s hand and lowered it to her breast. She softly placed Willow’s hand over her now erect nipple and sighed.

Willow felt her resolve crumble. She felt her muscles in her stomach contract. That started a cascade leading all the way down to her thighs. A low moan escaped her lips as she came for the second time with only Tara’s touch. She gently caressed Tara and looked at her lovers face. Tara had her eyes closed and her bottom lip was trembling.

Willow reached up with her other hand and wrapped it around Tara’s waist. Her hand slid easily over the smooth, cool surface of the gown and she pulled Tara down to her. This time, Tara did not resist. She lowered herself so she was lying on top of Willow, only the thin satin separating the two.

Tara kissed Willow softly, then stronger as the redheads hands roamed down her back and came to rest on Tara’s full hips. Tara sat up, slowly breaking Willows kiss. Willow whimpered and writhed under Tara’s weight.

Willow hurriedly stripped off her own T-shirt and lay back down, the cool air rushing over her nude form. Her nipples hardened and she gazed at Tara.

Tara slipped the gown over her head and slowly layback down on Willow. She sighed as their flesh met.

Willow gasped when Tara laid back down on her. The instant their flesh met, the heat seared Willow. Tara’s skin was flush against hers and she could feel Tara’s body heat coursing through her. Willow pushed the covers down, a difficult task since Tara wasn’t moving from her lips. Willow was persistent though and soon the two were pressed fully into each other. Tara’s hands explored Willows body with such intensity, that Willow was having difficulty breathing.

Willow rolled Tara over onto her back and followed her, straddling her. She began kissing Tara’s neck, slowly descending over Tara’s neck and shoulders. Tara felt pure bliss. Willow left a scorching trail down her body, stopping for only a few minutes to pay homage to Tara’s breasts. Willow continued to descend and found herself gently pressing Tara’s thighs apart.

Tara gasped for air as Willow brought her to climax again and again. Willow made love to her for the better part of the night, and when they were through Tara’s whole body was exhausted. She continued to spasm when Willow wrapped herself around Tara’s naked form. Tara looked at Willow and gasped for air, still shaking. “I’ll take…..that as a yes?” she panted.

Willow smiled and kissed Tara’s lips deeply. “You’d better….” She smiled.

Reaching down, Willow pulled the covers over the both of them. Tara sighed contentedly. She loved every aspect of Willow. The way her body felt, the way she babbled, the way she smelled…she grinned…the way she tasted… Everything about Willow made her smile.

Everything about their love made her heart race. She wrapped her arm around Willow and pulled the lithe redhead closer. “Willow…love?” she spoke quietly. Willow only hummed.

“Baby?” she repeated, knowing Willow was drifting off to sleep. Willow turned her head to Tara and smiled.

“Yeah?” she asked. Tara gazed into her loves eyes and smiled.

Tara sat up and reached over to the nightstand drawer. She pulled out a small, wrapped box and handed it to Willow. Willow sat up, a questioning look in her eyes.

“What’s this?” she asked, taking the small box gingerly into her hands.

“It’s a present, silly.” Tara smiled, folding her hands in her lap waiting for Willow to open the present. Willow started to unwrap the small box and gasped.
A small, fuzzy box sat in her hand and tears came to her eyes. Her hands began to shake as she reached to open the lid of the box. She had to remember to breathe. She gasped when she saw the contents of the box.

A small gold ring, set with a single diamond sat there in a bed of satin. She brought her hand to her mouth and began to shake. Tara took the ring out of the box and looked hopefully into Willow’s eyes.

“Willow Rosenberg?” she began, her voice shuddered. “Will you marry me?” she asked quietly.

Willow felt hot tears begin to spill down her face. She stared at Tara and nodded slightly. She tried to speak but her voice failed her…again.

Tara beamed her smile and reached out for Willow’s hand. Willow raised her hand and lifted her ring finger. She sobbed tears of joy as Tara slipped the ring gingerly onto her finger.

“Oh goddess yes, Tara…yes.” She flung her arms around Tara’s neck and sobbed onto her shoulder. Tara began to weep as well, looking out the large bay window in their room.

The sun was rising, a new day was dawning. The first day in the rest of their lives. She squeezed Willow and whispered softly into her ear. “Merry Christmas, love.” She kissed Willow’s cheek. “Merry Christmas.”

Well, that's it. I hope it wasn't to corny. I don't do smoochies very well, so I hope you liked it. And the story. I felt that Season 6 was just too angst-y. I want feedback now, kittens. Let me know what you think!!

kindred69153@hotmail.com

E-mail me or post it here.
I really want to know!
Really!
Hope you enoyed it,
Willowfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:12 am 
That was sweet and.... I it... Please, tell me you are not ending this now!!!!

------------------
I think this line´s mostly filler...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:47 am 
I agree...I wanna see the wedding. w/t weddings are always so hot...

Overall comments: Loved it. Simply put...lol That last chapter was just amazing. Really well written.

------------------
"She practically has 'genuine molded plastic' stamped on her ass.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 10:25 am 
Willowfan, thank you for the snuggles. It was beautifully done. I loved this story. Please write some more soon!

------------------
She's my everything!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:52 pm 
This was soooo sweet... *sigh* Don't you all just wish we could see, at least, one minute of this whole last scene on TV one day?

I loved it!

I would also love to see the wedding...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 3:26 pm 
Oh, Willowfan, very sweet. Not corny at all. *sigh*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:28 pm 
Wow... this was great, absolutely great.. and I could totally see Willow like that, squeaking and not being able to form words.

I agree with the other people, don't end now, we want to see a wedding!

Patricia

------------------

[This message has been edited by wiltar (edited March 24, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:57 pm 
Wedding?
Um...well..
I don't have anything for a wedding...*frantically checks notes and assorted scribbles*...no...cleanup after party, smoochies, squeaky willow, Tara proposes...the end.
No wedding...
But um...aw man.
Kitten resolve faces...
I'll give it a go...
I guess the only thing to say is...
TBC

Willowfan

------------------
Tara:You found me...
Willow: I'll always find you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:59 pm 
Willowfan: I love you!!!!!

Thanks for at least giving it a try

Patricia

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:49 pm 
Woo hoo! A wedding!! *takes off resolve face mask* I wasn't sure that would work.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:43 am 
Ok.
Good news and bad news.
First, the good.
I AM going to write a wedding.
Now the bad.
It's not going to continue in this thread. I feel that it is it's own story, and this was really just about the party and the changes made in the lives of Buffy and the Scoobs.
Thank you all for your comments, I was really, REALLY nervous about writing that last part.
There is SO much talent on this board...I'm reading four seperate stories and they are ALL so wonderful. I was nervous.
So....to recap:
There will be a wedding...
It will not be on this thread.
Thank you all.
Willowfan

------------------
Tara:You found me...
Willow: I'll always find you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 2:47 am 
willow fan i would have to say that your story was great kudos my friend kudos.
and as for a wedding great idea im glad your gonna try great job and once more for good measure kudos

------------------
"That'll put marzipan in your pie plate,Bingo!!"