The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Naked W/T Sex!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:06 am 
This thread is a continuation of a kitten board thread. A place to post fic or your favorite scene, etc. Please give credit.

A warning to all, this will be NC17, do not read if you are under that age , yea anyway.

On with the sex please! Did I say please yet?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:12 am 
Oh, Rally, you had me at "Hello - W/T Sex now!"...
Putting aside scenarios I've already written ('cuz they'd never make it to network tv), here's a little montage I've imagined that *could* possibly get by the UPN censors...And Oh, Happy Kittens if Drew thinks like I do (cool gay-boy perv that he is*G*).

INT. WILLOW'S BEDROOM - NIGHT.

Much clothed kissage with tongues and passion, falling onto the bed...(shot from above) slow-mo rolling on the bed in a clothed embrace merging into rolling under the covers with both W/T topless (we only see their nekkid backs, so OK w/censors).

Close-in (normal-mo) Willow on top of Tara, kissing, moaning, sweaty, moving gently but firmly against each other (Fun With Friction*G*)...Tara flips them to be on top, breaks the wet kisses to trail down WIllow's neck and out of frame, Willow moans Tara's name and arches, montaging into Tara laying in the same popsition, with Orgasm Face moaning Willow's name, and Willow comes up Tara's body into frame again. They kiss lovingly, break apart pant and rest foreheads against each other, whisper "I love you's", and Willow rests her head in the crook of Tara's neck as they hold each other in the immediate afterglow. This fades to...

INT. WILLOW'S BEDROOM - DAY

W&T are naked under a very strategically placed sheet, Tara on her back dozing and Willow with her head on Tara's tummy, her red hair (barely) covering Tara's breasts. Willow is a little more awake, and playing with Tara's hand.

W: Your tummy's all grumbly...We should eat (off Tara's smirky smile) - food.

T: You're all I need to sustain me...

Willow smiles and moves on top of Tara again. They kiss sweetly, slowly becoming more passionate and the motages are off again as day turns into night...More rolling in bed, arching and grinding...Giggling pillow fights while snacking on fruit and crackers...Tara on her stomach, and Willow brushing her red hair against her back , nuzzling down Tara's spine...And ending with a tasteful shower scene; both under the water spray, covered in suds, kissing and giggling.

FADE OUT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:14 am 
Hmmm, let's see, jotting this down in the five mins before I have to get out of here...so be kind oh smutgoddesses...and no, not a fic, so it's happy living here if you're happy with it.
So, about getting to that naked sex....

Breathless prelude, with that wanting look painted all over their faces in shades of blush, until they slide into a heated embrace, Tara's hands on Willow's waist moving upward, searching for skin beneath a button-down top, both shivering at the touch, Tara's mouth kissing Willow's lightly then deeper, tongues sliding against each other, sending tingles down their spines. Willow lets out a liquid moan as Tara leans into her, pressing her curves against her own, letting her kisses trail down Willow's arched neck, punctuating her kisses with words "I..love...you...so..much..". Willow moans "Love you.." before their mouths meet again. Willow's back is pressed against the wall as they stop briefly on their way down the hall away from prying eyes, the door to their room closes behind them and Tara presses Willow against the door, mouths searching urgently, sparks of energy flying around them, hands moving upward beneath Willow's shirt until she tells her in that oh-so-sexy vixen voice of hers that "this has to come off" bending her bright eyes and her wicked smile on her willing victim as she tugs at shirttails and then moves her hands down the back of Willow's pants, squeezing lightly and stroking. Willow smiles sexy-innocent, "Aren't you going to help me?" Tara looks into Willow's eyes with that teasing expression of hers, her breathing quickening as Willow's hands slide upwards, cupping her breasts...Tara sighing "Willowhands...naughty" as her head drops down to Willow's neck and her knees go weak while Willow cups and teases...they're both too hot for clothes, Tara's tongue moistens the curve of Willow's ear, she whispers teasingly, "Is that the best you can do? I'm still standing.." Willow smiles, kissing down the curve of Tara's cheek as her hands drift lazily lower, mapping the curves of Tara's side after one last tweak of her nipples, moving her fingertips sensuously against Tara's back until she arches against her, breathing heavier, "Give me time..." her own hands drifting toward Willow's waistband, opening the fly as Willow slides her hands beneath Tara's skirt. Tara slides Willow's pants down past her hips, trapping her legs in place as she raises her head, to look at Willow, hands curving down Willow's front lightly, then she draws briefly away as Willow helps her slide her shirt over her head. Willow's hands float to Tara's bra, undo its clasp with one well-practiced move...as Tara finishes unbuttoning Willows shirt and bra....

And there's the door, so hey, I'd say it pretty much goes as you lovely sexed-crazed kittens describe...except with a bit more foreplay and bit more begging oh, yes, and Tara definitely on top until Willow decides to get kinky on her....at least in this stage of the game.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:15 am 
Sex...I THINK I remember what that is..and not the kind by yourself, right?

Buffy had gone to work and Dawn had finally left for school. It was only 9:30, but they had 'a date.' Willow had changed shirts at least a dozen times before she settled on the Paul Frank one that Tara loved so much.. Willow was also partial to it because Tara would call her 'my little monkey' when she wore it. Though she was never big on the cutesy, pet names she loved it when Tara called her one.

As she started out of the bedroom, she was caught off guard by the figure standing down the hall.

"I didn't even hear you come in. Were you knocking, 'cause I was trying to figure out what to wear and then this really good song came on and I started dancing, but I was in the middle of taking my shirt off--'cause I was changing--and I fell. So," She paused and looked at Tara, "I hope you didn't think I was making some sort of commotion in here by myself."

Tara smiled at the rambling comment. She walked slowly towards Willow who was starting up again, this time talking about the park and a picnic she was planning for them.

"So, I was thinking Egg Salad and then I remembered how much my tummy goes a little crazy with all that egg and mayonaise mushiness, so I thought..." She stopped as Tara brought a finger to her lips.

"Shhhhh..." She whispered.

Willow looked at Tara. She knew what that shush meant. She met the blondes eyes for a moment. Then Tara slowly brought her hands up to Willows face and stroked her cheeks slowly. Tara leaned in and kissed her, slowly. The softness of Willows lips in the morning were definately one thing that she haad missed when they had broken up. After a few moments, the kissing quickened and became more heated.

Tara moved them against the wall, which caused Willow to let out a little sound of suprise. For a moment they stopped and looked at each other, then went back to kissing.

Willow brought her hands to Taras side and frantically pushed up her shirt and took it off. Tara jumped at the slight coldness of Willows hands but did not stop. She, too, then moved to remove Willows shirt.

"Oh..monkey.." She said, realizing that it was one of her favorites. Willow smiled up at her and Tara returned it. "Bye, bye monkey," Tara said as she took off Willows shirt. She dropped the shirt onto the hallway floor and started kissing Willows exposed body.

Willow leaned more into the wall, which was the only thing that was stopping her knees from completely giving out under the weight of Taras kiss.

Tara moved lower, running her tongue down and across Willows chest. She moved her hands around to her back and removed Willows bra, where it joined the shirt on the floor. Tara brought her mouth to Willows nipple and traced its raised flesh. She opened her mouth and engulfed it, feeling Willow grab her hair tighter and tighter.

She lowered herself down unto the floor and stopped. Shaking her head she looked up to Willow and said, "What is it with you and clothing?" Then she smiled and started unbuttoning Willows jeans. She slid them down her legs and tossed them. Willow opened her eyes and giggled at the pile of clothing on the floor.

"And what is so funny?" Tara asked, looking up again.

"You'd laugh too if I told you how long it took me to get dressed this morning and it takes you like five minutes to take it..." Willow stopped. Through her rambling she hadn't quite noticed that Tara, in removing her jeans, had also removed her underwear. Now she could feel the blonde running a finger between her wet lips.

Tara put out a hand and led Willow down to the floor with her. As Willow laid back onto the rug, Tara moved herself between her legs.
She started kissing low on Willow, around the calves. Willow moaned at Taras touch. She could feel the blondes breath getting closer and closer to her. She felt Tara’s head move higher on her thigh, to where her legs met. Then, she felt the softness of Tara kissing the outside of her lips. Willow moaned again.

Tara moved her hands to Willows waist and pulled her closer to her mouth. Her tongue finally found Willows clit and this caused both of them to moan at the same time Her mouth opened slightly as she kissed the area around it. She moved her head down and Willows taste became more potent. Tara brought her hands to the side and found Willows. They clasped hands as Tara started moving her tounge in and out of Willow. The taste was amazing.

Their bodies started moving together in unison, every time Tara went deeper into her, Willow moved and every time Willow moved, Tara went deeper inside of her.
“Oh, god, Tara,” Willow said, barely getting her voice above a whisper as her mouth was getting dry. The redhead moved her body harder and quicker along with Tara.

"Oh, baby, I'm coming." Willows hands unlocked from Taras and moved to the back of the blondes head where she kept her there. As the orgasm exploded through her, Tara quickly moved two fingers inside of her lover. She felt all of the wetness that was waiting to be released. Willow felt so warm inside and Tara hated to leave, but she did. After a few moments, she took her fingers out, licked Willow off of her and lowered herself down onto Willow.

Tara looked down at Willow and kissed her gently on the forehead and then on the lips. She smiled at her and said, "So, sweetie, what do you want to do today?"

------------------
"Believe me I don't want to go,
And it'll grieve me 'cause I love you so
But we both know..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 6:36 pm 
*gasping* Oh wow...glad I stopped by this thread. I don't have anything smutty to contribute...I am horrible at writing. I will just send smutty thoughts to the way of the authors...

------------------
"She practically has 'genuine molded plastic' stamped on her ass.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:32 am 
Hi all!
Well, I wanted to stretch my writing wings. Here is my attempt at a scene continuation from the spoiler that was posted. I whipped this out as a way to clear my mind of all the academic cobwebs. I tried to keep it tame enough so it might actually be like something that would air. Let me know what you think!
Oh... and I only identified the spoiler script as "Spoiler script" because I didn't want to out our source. Also, there is major foreshadowing of possible events!
Lisa
PS... I'm working on the next chap of UC
right now!
http://www.quiknet.com/~lcountry/willtarareunion.htm

[This message has been edited by Lisa of Nine (edited March 18, 2002).]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:04 am 
Thank you, thank you, thank you Lisa! That short little bit made me laugh and smile and have all kinds of wonderful little tingly feelings inside. Definitely made me feel better after a very long, very bad weekend.

And yay for a new chapter of UC!

------------------
"Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind." -Glory

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:05 am 
Lisa, I really love your take on the willow/tara reunion. I could really see this being done in the show. And another UC update in the pipeline? Can't wait.

------------------
To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation. - Paolo Coelho's The Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 7:46 am 
Lisa, that was just magnificent. It's something that could so totally be done on the show! And the whole B/D interaction with W/T was so believable! And another UC coming up? Just the thing to make a snow day even better!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:10 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa of Nine:
Oh... and I only identified the spoiler script as "Spoiler script" because I didn't want to out our source. Also, there is major foreshadowing of possible events!
Lisa

Lisa - I very much want to read this story (hello! anything you write, I'm so there!) but I'm determined to stay unspoiled. How foreshadowy is this? Should I just wait until the end of the season? quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:12 am 
Pixie: Wait.

Lisa, this is soooo much the scene I want to see...

[This message has been edited by The Big I-T (edited March 18, 2002).]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:46 am 
So much 'nekid' W/T sexy goodness in one place? This might become a VERY popular thread... I'm loving it so far...

*wondering if I can motivate myself to contribute - and stay focused long enough!*

Katharyn

------------------
You hear that baby?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:06 pm 
Lisa, you absolutely ROCK! And we'll be treated to a new UC update soon. Oh, I am swooning!

--Sela

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:27 pm 
Thanks for the sweet comments. I wrote this fast and furious, and didn't know if it worked.

If you're staying unspoiled...DO NOT READ THIS STORY YET!

Thanks again. I'm off to research a few things for the next UC chapter. Need some Celtic myth for this bit, and I have to make sure my stuff is accurate! ;-)
Lisa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:21 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa of Nine:
If you're staying unspoiled...DO NOT READ THIS STORY YET!

Thanks for the full-on confirmation, Lisa. I was tempted to check it out, but will now abstain.

I do look forward to the next UC chapter. Bring it on!quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 4:28 am 
Lisa, I think I love you!!! That story was great. Sweet, sexy and funny...what more could a girl ask for?

Patricia

------------------
"What are they looking at?"
"The hotness of you, doofus!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:10 pm 
Wonderful, wonderful. I had my own take in mind but you have all bested and humbled me. This has been such a great thread and I've read the whole thing. The WHOLE thing. I think we can all agree that we want it OUR way, finally!

We put up with a lot. My dearest hope is that the folks a Mutant Enemy are clued into this whole thread so they can make it the pay-off we all desperately want. I'd like to see them challenge whatever bounds the network sets, but in a beautiful, emotional, organically erotic way. Like the posts here and the fan fics we love so much. They wanna abuse us? They owe us...

Write on Kitties!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:14 pm 
Banshee, I love your fic! If only they could put that on the show! Of course, if I had my way, the show would be all naked willow and tara all the time. Anybody else think that would make a good spin off??

------------------
"That's right, puppy. Willow's gonna make you bark."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 6:43 am 
I love all your stories. Specially yours Lisa. Big fan here.

If only we could see something like that...

Ange.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:50 pm 
**Banshee**
You mean there's another kind of sex that involves more than one person?!?!? Wow...what does a dyke gotta do to find out more about this "multiperson sexual goodness"? This thread is freakin awsome, I must say.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:45 am 
catalyxt & Banshee
Great scenes..really like. *REALLY* like..*giggle*

Lisa of Nine
I bow down. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fics. Came across a few. Awesome stuff, meng!

------------------
"Hey Will, this is me. It doesn't all have to be good and fine. This is the room where you don't have to be brave. I still love you. If you're worried, you can be worried."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 9:14 am 
*drool* yum...

------------------
~Mel

Random Ass Webpage