The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic: "Cold As Ice"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:27 pm 
I won't be able to complete the story till like soon, Because..I am pretty sick..barely able to type..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 8:11 pm 
I'm sorry you don't feel well...take your time...feel better soon!!

Michelle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 6:12 pm 
Take your time and feel better. We all need you healthy and writin..

------------------
We few, We Mighty Few!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 8:35 pm 
Hi,
This is Whitneys friend typing for her, She is sooo sorry its taking so long, She is only at like one sentance for the story so it might be like a couple ..days oor more till she can actually finish it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:46 pm 
Hope you are feeling better. Miss reading your story. Feel better soon. *offers tea and honey*

------------------
"We few, we happy few.."
"We band of buggered.."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 10:21 pm 
Cold as Ice.
Part Four.
Author: The Next Tara Maclay.
Notes: I hope you enjoy this story.
Disclamer: *Takes the characters.*DONT look at me I didnt steal them, I'm just..borrowing them.
Feedback and Critisisum: Yes...sure!
E-mail: II Shy Girl II@aol.com!.
Let the story begin!
~~
Tara looked a bit excited yet nervous, Going to see Willow was really big to her. I mean sure she's seen Willow. Of course though it has been awhile, everytime she tried to see Willow Dawn wouldn't let her, Dawn would make up some excuse about Willow being sick or willow being out of the house.

Tara looked down at her watch as she smiled brightly.She thought to herself *Time to Meet Willow!!!!* She grabbed her coat and she walked out of her dorm room and out of the College as she made her way to Buffys house. Her dark blue eyes were sparkling like glitter.

Willow looked at herself, She knew she did not look the same. She looked more pale, Not to mention she looked pretty weak. She put her hands to her red hair and twirled strands of hair around her finger as she walked downstiars of Buffys house slowly clinging to the railing as she got to the bottom step, She smiled brightly that ol' Willow smile.

There was a knock at the summers door.

Knock. Knock Knock.

Willow smiled to herself as she knew it was Tara, She made her way to the door and opened it smiling to Tara.

"Hi B- Tara!"Willow said as she grabbed her jacket and put it around her making her way outside.

"R-ready to go get some..c-coffee?" Tara asked.

"Yeah!."

They both walked down to the coffee shop slowly, As Tara kept looking at Willow noticing something was wrong, Way wrong with Willow but she didn't know what. Oh was it real hard for Tara she wanted to pull Willow in her arms and walk with her. Her Dark blue eyes were filled with deep concern for her ex-lover.

Willow smiled a little at Tara as she knew she was stumbling so she leaned against a wall for a moment to take a breather.

"Hold on one moment, Just have to catch my breath." Willow said slowly.

Tara nodded as she looked at Willows pale face, Why hadn't she noticed this earlier? Hm. She must be sick, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go for Coffee today.

"W-willow y-you should..are you sick? Do you want to go home? I-i mean you could..--"

"No Tara its f-fine..I'll b-be fine."

Willow walked a bit quickly past Tara, not wanting to slow Tara down, THough she knew it would just waste so much energy out of her she had to keep herself happy. She didn't want Tara to worry yet.

Willow made her way to the coffee table as she sat down, Looking at the cup to concentrate hard on how she was going to tell Tara she had leukemia of course she still was not feeling so well.

Tara sat down across from Willow ordering her Coffee.

"So how've you been Willow?"

"Good, And you?"

"same."

It wasn't much talk yet, As Tara looked at her hands a bit as she wanted to say something but she couldn't get it out yet so she played with her hair for a moment taking a sip of her coffee.

"Willow."

"Y-yeah?"

"N-nothing.."

"Oh..okay. "

"Just dont love me..." Willow whispered to herself so Tara could not hear her.

Tara could have said it right then and there as she looked at this heart thing and she smiled to herself on how she was going to tell Willow this, It was going to be quite intresting, She grinned to herself.

"I love you Willow."

Willows face fell when Tara said that, Why was she dissapointed when she said that was something beyond her belifs."

"Don't! you Can't! I told you not to love me!!!!!"Willow said as she broke down in sobs as she stared at Tara for a moment.

Tara looked a bit upset yet confused why Willow had said that to her as her Dark blue eyes filled with concern.

"I-i Have L-leukemia Tara!" Willow said.

Willow made her way quickly past Tara and she hurridlly walked back home, Still crying, Lookin back at the Coffee shop she saw Tara walking out trying to follow her as she stopped.

Tara still couldn't believe this, Of all the thigns in the world, Her Mother died..and now her ex/non-ex lover has leukemia, She slowly curled up outside, Wanting to wake up, She didn't want this to be real, She just kept saying to herself..

"Your going to wake up."

--tbc

*reposted by WillTara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:12 pm 
Oh F*ck. Well I must say the most cliched reply in the world, but I loved it. I was all with the anxiousness Willow had been feeling. ANd Tara's last line. It just hit me.
-Will

------------------
"Hear that, baby? You're my always."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:29 pm 
Thanks...and what does Cliched mean?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:36 pm 
cli·ché also cliche Pronunciation Key (kl-sh)
n.
A trite or overused expression or idea: “Even while the phrase was degenerating to cliché in ordinary public use... scholars were giving it increasing attention” (Anthony Brandt).
A person or character whose behavior is predictable or superficial: “There is a young explorer... who turns out not to be quite the cliche expected” (John Crowley).

------------------
You know I've been through hell...Joss can't you see, there'll be nothing left of me. You made me believe...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:19 pm 
Thanx Tommo!!!