The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: FF: Unexpected Consequences (Thread II)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:08 pm 
Ahh you are killing me. Please, please let Tara keep her powers. The goddess can intervene and give her all the control she needs over her powers. Tara will not fight to dead with this women. She will first die than harm one of them. It is even worse because she knows them and care for them. Ahhhhh I am going nuts in a good way mooooorrrree please

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:47 am 
Is it wrong that I feel sorry for Ceri and the others - I can't help it though.

This story just gets better and better.

And baywatch . . . snigger, snigger!

------------------
"I could paint you in the dark cause I've studied you with hunger as a work of art"
Collecting You - Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:57 am 
Oh, god, Lisa! Thank you so much. I love you. Another chapter, whoooouuu!!!!!

Ange.

------------------
"Things are not always what they seem to be...." Shakespare.
"Once you're fallen for me, you stay fallen..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:31 am 
Giles don't let Tara die !

------------------
~Mel

Random Ass Webpage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:15 pm 
Reading this story is exquisite torture. I get this chance to read this amazing story, but god, I should have paid attention to the warnings, when Lisa says cliffhanger, she means cliffhanger. With a bonus of naughty thoughts Willow.

------------------
Hey, and later we can churn our own butter and make sweaters out of sheep.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:26 pm 
I don't remember if I've commented on this story before, but I think it is fantastic! You capture every character to perfection.

I dread the coming battle.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:21 pm 
heya lisa,
again such a kool story. im going through all the posible outcomes in my head and i cant figure out whats going to happen ur driving me crazy women!!!!! write some more soon!!!

love ellie x x x x

------------------
thats me as a vampire! im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:05 pm 
Thank the Goddess that my bosses were both away yesterday - so I didn't lose my job. There was NO way known to man, woman or beast that I could have stopped reading!

I'd like to see Tara learn to control her power and stay as the Mantle - the very fact that she IS pure means (to me) that she's the perfect choice - no chance of abuse of power etc etc.

And I have to add my agreement - the Baywatch fantasy (very nearly got me into BIG trouble when I laughed long and loud) was brilliant.

I can't wait to see where you go with this story - everywhere you've taken us so far has been brilliant - so I know it will be great!

Thanx for being great!

------------------
"Did you die?"
(No)
"I'm gonna win"

[This message has been edited by Sharri (edited March 29, 2002).]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:09 pm 
I got lost in the fun everyone was having and forgot for a second about the challenge. It'd be so much easier to cheer for Tara to kick ass if the guardians weren't so darn nice...argh...I don't want anyone to die. Excellent update Lisa!!

--Michelle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:51 am 
Unexpected update....but very welcome. I loved all the Willow Tara moments in this part. I have to agree though that I had seeing these guardians so damn nice....that will be so hard on poor Tara. And again with the cliffhanger..... Gotta love it. Oh...and thanks that that small barefoot section in there...

------------------
"She practically has 'genuine molded plastic' stamped on her ass.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:28 am 
You know, one should never underestimate a writer of your caliber...not even unconsciously. In my last response I mentioned heartache and sympathy for both the guardians and Tara. That was before I really knew them. Now you go off, making them all endearing and likeable, which is just totally unfair by the way, and completely impossible to hate them for their roles in the challenge. I am not above bribing and I do make house calls...how 'bout it? A happy ending...somehow?

On a more minion to mistress or enamored reader to author note: I loved the interaction between Willow and Tara in this chapter. Willow's fear is both painful and heart-warming all at once. Her need to be with Tara and to feel her as a real, living, breathing, loving entity brought tears to my eyes. And Tara's response to her lover's fear was perfect.

I can honestly say that I have no clue where you will take this in these last few chapters Lisa, but my heart is racing to find out.

------------------
"You are the star for which all evenings wait."
~for Nicole~

[This message has been edited by Quill (edited March 29, 2002).]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 4:49 pm 
Now, ya' see... these offers of bribes...and I know you have certain..."skills"... *sigh* ... and I know you are oh so close... it's... tempting... VERY tempting. ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by Quill:
...Now you go off, making them all endearing and likable, which is just totally unfair by the way, and completely impossible to hate them for their roles in the challenge. I am not above bribing and I do make house calls...how 'bout it? A happy ending...somehow?

Sadly, I won't abuse my power *G* I can't accept a bribe when I know the outcome already. Just let me say, I have something planned that I don't think anyone will see coming. (You'll like it.)

Thank you ALL for the great feedback. Glad you liked the naughty Willow bits!

SPOILER****
T
U
R
N
B
A
C
K
N
O
W

BTW... I just finished the Baywatch scene... I was gonna' jump right to the next scene but I need a cold shower break. LOL. You do realize that Willow's perverted thoughts spring directly from my mind, right? Oh... hmmm.. Too Much Information. What I meant was, 'you do realize that Willow's perverted thoughts are purely fictional and reflect on NO person living or in the past. Any similarities are purely coincidental!' Yeah, that.
I'm looking at a weekend update. Look for smoochies and then badness, sadness, and... *****.
(gotta have some surprises!)
Thanks again.
Lisa
PS... Writing was delayed yesterday when my niece was trampled by one of the horses. She's fine, but it was scary. A 1,000 pound horse came galloping down the hill and leaped the creek where she was playing. (He didn't see her.) She screamed and the horse tried to miss her... he twisted so his feet didn't land on her... but he did hit her with his chest and knocked her for a loop. She's scrapped a bit and had a bloody nose, but she's a tough one. She's fine, but I was quite traumatized. Poor kid complained that she got a dirt clod in her mouth. (I feel that way every semester after finals.) I wasn't in the mood to write after seeing that, but the muse returned today.
L

quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:02 pm 
Ack!

Can we just have the Baywatch scene now please?

Tara, red bathing suit, big old honkin pool, the mind bogles with the possibilities...

You could have posted it and we all could have showered together. I mean at the same time. Hell. You all know what I mean....

Warlock.

------------------
Web Warlock
web.warlock@attbi.com webwarlock@planetadnd.com
Author, the Netbooks of Witches and Warlocks
The Other Side: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/
My Willow&Tara Pages: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/theotherside/willtara.php
Shadow Earth Games: http://www.rpghost.com/WebWarlock/
--
I'm ahead of my time. But only by a week.
- Too Much Joy, "I Don't Know"

In ref to Lisa's post below.
What the Gaurdians don't have group showers? You said "barracks" I thought of the old army ones. Squeak beds, one communal shower. Actually I thought first, "hmmm Dawn is getting herself in an all new kind of trouble now!"

W

[This message has been edited by Web Warlock (edited March 29, 2002).]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:22 pm 
When I see Tara in a red swimsuit... I am thinking "big old honkin..." but not pools...

Hmm group showers? Well, my mind just went somewhere...if only I had time to write a guardians take a group shower scene... you'll have to imagine that one yourselves!
L
back to the grindstone!

quote:
Originally posted by Web Warlock:
Ack!

Can we just have the Baywatch scene now please?

Tara, red bathing suit, big old honkin pool, the mind bogles with the possibilities...

You could have posted it and we all could have showered together. I mean at the same time. Hell. You all know what I mean....

Warlock.

quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:35 pm 
Hi Lisa glad your niece is ok, by the sounds of it the new chapter will be well worth the time...as always.

------------------
Beep, beep

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:37 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Web Warlock:

Ok, why can't I stop laughing at the thought of numerous kittens logging off at the same moment in their various homes and places of business to take a cold shower? Lordy! The mind boggles.

Lisa - looking forward to the update. My shower's good to go. I just checked. Bring on the Baywatch goodness.
BM

------------------
TARA: Willow and I always know how to find each other!
ANYA: With yoga?
BUFFYBOT: That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo!

[This message has been edited by Bobo's Mom (edited March 29, 2002).]quote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6