The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Spanking New Music Vids
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 7:58 am 
Hi Kitties,

Made 2 music vids of our favourite girls. First attempt at this MV thing so tell me what you think...

Hope you like it!

Just follow the link:
www.traggic.supanet.com

TP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 8:30 am 
Your videos were good. I loved the Alison Krauss song (great choice). As for Dreaming My Dreams, I liked the way you started with the story from Family and had the voice-over with the part about Willow and her Journal (and spending her life with Tara ) but it was so sad that you ended with the break-up from TR.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 12:13 pm 
Nicely done... I have no idea of the inticacies of creating these things so I will leave it at that technically - other than to say the music was a good choice.

But as Jomarch said the sad ending from TR... Just getting over "Wrecked" which was shown here last night and now I am back to TR sadness.

That's my problem though. Very Good.

Katharyn

------------------
You hear that baby?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 1:32 pm 
I really liked them. I hope you make more, maybe with a little nipple touching.

------------------
A.K.A. Liz

"Did you try looking in the sofa in hell?" Willow in Dopplegangland.
"Yeah. You learn her source, and, uh, we'll introduce her to her insect reflection.
Um ... that, that was funny if you, um, studied Taglarin mythic rites...and are a complete dork."

Tara in Family

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:55 pm 
These videos were great, and the songs you chose captured the feelings of W&T in the clips very well. My favorite video was the first on, but only because the second one was a little sad. Great job!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:59 pm 
Thank you soo much. Not many people know this, but I'm a Willow/Tara music video junkie. I can't have too many. I love the music you used, and pretty much everything. Can't wait for more. (I do
get more, right?)

------------------
Willow and Tara's Love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 6:42 pm 
Hi kitties,

Thanks for the kind words, I enjoyed making them.

Yeah, the 'Dreaming' vid was sad but its sorta hopeful too.

Made another one...I tell ya its addictive stuff this...but not much new clips to use so have to recycle a bit.

The new one is 'Hero'...so

Hope you like it!

Again link: www.traggic.supanet.com

TP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 7:00 pm 
I have to say I just saw your newest video, and its by far my favorite. The song "Hero" is one of my favorite songs, and it fits nicely with the clips you chose. Once again a great job, and look foward to any more videos you decide to share with us.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 11:24 pm 
hmm...when I downloaded your first 2 vids, the link worked great...but now that I want to download the newest vid it doesn't work anymore!!!!! Help!!!!!!!

*edited: It works again! I just saw your 3rd vid, and I have to agree with the others. This is most definitelly your best so far. But I really liked all 3 of them. Please, more and soon

Patricia

------------------
"What are they looking at?"
"The hotness of you, doofus!"

[This message has been edited by wiltar (edited March 09, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 5:22 pm 
TP, boo-hoo can't d/l the vids coz an error pops up w/c says: "Document not served due to excessive bandwidth usage"... guess i have to wait until traffic has subsided. pax

------------------
Willow and Tara
Willow and Tara's Room

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 5:44 pm 
hey,

i really liked your the first two videos, especially the one with the Cranberries song. But I have to say the same like eekiboo, I also can't open your link!
I really hope it's just a temporary problem...

------------------
"Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 6:33 pm 
Hi kitties,

Sorry about the link problem but nothing I can do about it. I am limited to 20mb of free webspace and bandwidth usage so I am not even sure what will happen if the bandwidth is too heavy.

But 'WITAr' has got it working by waiting for it to sort itself out. Unitl then I am not sure what I can do...

But...a BIG thank you for all your kind replies...I'll definately be doing a couple more. LOL, using windows movie maker is very limiting though.

Cheers

TP
-------------
I am a breast girl myself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 10:17 pm 
heya!
arg!! i cant get any of these vids!! i love music vids and i too indulge in making a few on occasions *ahem*..
and yea i totally agree that windows MM is extremely limiting.
i recommend "premire" as a program.. its fantastic..

oh and i havent seen your clips and i'm dying to see the cranberries on as i am a diehard fan of theirs (that song is the one i've planned to be my wedding song )
*sigh* i'm such a sap..
oh and if you don't mind me asking.. where do you get your clips from?
i've been hunting..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 9:08 am 
hey,

I just can't wait to see your videos, but the link doesn't work anymore. How come? Is there another URL where i can download them?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:23 am 
Once again with feeling sorry for the poor connection to the vids. I cant do much about it, unless I can find a better host thats free.

Delany - you can find clips at this link
www.fontaine.comcen.com.au/

TP