The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: goon
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:38 pm 
:flower :flower :flower

Post subject: Re: Chapter 27
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:15 am 
:clap awwwwww! they're so cutesie! :heart

love'n'hugs

cath :pride

I like the quiet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:55 am 
Awwww that was so beautiful :heart . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:24 am 
Im sure you've heard it enough but...

:love oh god that was cute! :love

More soon?:bounce

Sincerely,

:flower BWR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:58 pm 
That was so sweet. :heart

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

SweetAmber ~~~ Amber Board

Post subject: Chapter 28
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:39 pm 
I love all the feedback, its the best.

Thanks for it, keep it coming.

All disclaimers apply... yada yada yada

Chapter 28

After waking up nicely entangled, Willow and Tara went back to their own dorms. Willow went to shower, and then started packing. Tara started packing and then decided for a shower. Willow got back to her dorm after the shower, and Buffy was sitting in the room studying. Willow took a double take. Buffy? Studying?

“No Jan today?” The redhead asked, looking around the room.

“Haven’t heard from her yet.” Buffy sighed, not looking up from the book.

“I heard the sigh, Buff. What’s up?”

“I walked her back to her room last night, right?” She said, putting down her book. “We were holding hands, smiling, hell, we were giggling! I was giggling, Will.” She looked around the room as if searching for a cue card. “When was the last time I giggled?”

“Depends. Were you sober?”

Buffy let off a mock laugh. “So, we get to her room, okay. And we’re maybe five doors away, but there’s this girl sitting in front of the door. As soon as she sees this girl, she lets go of my hand and says, ‘I’ll call you tomorrow.’ And then walks to this girl.”

“Buffy…”

“I know, I know. I’m over- reacting. It’s not what I think it was. She’ll call… I know, Will.” Buffy sighed. “But, what else am I supposed to think?”

Willow smiled, “Well, she could’ve been for Tara.”

“Yeah! You’re right. Thanks.” Buffy said, suddenly more confident. She got up off the bed and walked over to the door. “I’m gunna go over to their dorm. I’ll see you later.”

“Wait. Tara?” She asked herself out loud. “Its defiantly Jan.” Reassuring herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“So, why was she here?” Tara asked Jan, as she threw shirts into a cardboard box.

“She needed to talk to you.” Jan shrugged. Holding up a shirt to herself. “Yours or mine?”

“Me. So why did she have to talk to me?”

“Said it was important. Said she’d stop by later. Can I keep this?” She asked, pointing to a poster that Tara had brought with her.

“Go for it. Did she say when she’d come back?”

“Nope. Mine?” She asked, with another t- shirt in her hands. They heard a knock at the door and Jan looked at Tara. Tara shrugged an opened the door.

“Not mine.” She said, smiling at Buffy.

“Hey.”

“Will coming?” The blonde asked.

“Um. She was in a towel when I left, so maybe a little later.”

“Gotcha. Well, I’m gunna go shower too. I’ll see you kids later.” She went back to the door and opened it.

There, the same girl from the previous night stood. Arm up in mid-knock, she looked to be debating.

“Hey.” She said, turning her knock-hand into a wave.

“It’s been a while.” Tara simply stated. Crossing her arms.

“Don’t be pissed. I have good news.”

“Good news for you, or for me?”

“Mom said you’d be happy. Come on, let me take you out for coffee and we’ll talk.” The blonde said. She was a little taller than Tara, bit older. And her hair was darker. Her eyes were less pure, not as pretty.

“Um… yeah. Okay. Let me just make a phone call. Come in.” She said, turning from the door.

“Jan.” She nodded.

“Laura. This is Buffy.” She pointed between the two, and then rested her hand back on Buffy’s knee. “Buffy this my ex-girlfriend and Tara’s sister, Laura.”

“She’s not picking up her cell, so Buffy just tell her that I’ll call her later.” No more than a half a second after Tara said that, Willow’s head came poking from the other side of the door.

“Hey Baby. Buffy, Jan.” She said, walking up to Tara and giving her a small kiss.

“Willow!?” Tara’s sister yelled.

“Laura!? What are you doing here?” She asked, giving her a one-armed hug.

“My god. This is like a fucking episode of Dawson’s Creek.” Tara mumbled under her breath.

~*~**~*~*~*~*

TBC soon

Feedback?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:44 pm 
:lmao
Quote:
"My god. This is like a fucking episode of Dawson’s Creek." Tara mumbled under her breath.

That...that was great.

And now, reveal to us how Willow knows Laura...

OR ELSE.....or else I'll cry.

Sincerely,

Post subject: Re: Chapter 28
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:06 pm 
Alright, I admit, for a moment there, I thought we were headed for another angst chapter that all Pen's writers love to do. Luckily, that was not the case. Though, it makes me wonder why Laura is there. Tell us soon?

~Mikaelah

Willow: "Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? ..."

Tara: "To You..."

~~Truly and Forever~~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:13 pm 
Hehe...that was so funny :p . Wonderful update..I wonder how Willow and Laura know each other :hmm . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:23 pm 
Great update!!!!! :D

Quote:
“My god. This is like a fucking episode of Dawson’s Creek.” Tara mumbled under her breath.

*lil´c*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:26 pm 
Hey -

I gotta say, I was worried for Buffy for a bit there! But, like always, you came through....WITH A CLIFFHANGER! Thanks a lot -_-;; Now I need to find out how Willow knows Laura! Tara didn't seem too happy about seeing Laura, but she brings good news, so maybe that will change. Looking forward to another update soon ^^ :flower :flower

-Megan

"You don't PLAN things in life; they just happen. Take me for example - I certainly did NOT plan my period this month, but it happened!"

-Me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:38 pm 
:pride :peace :sheep

When you choose to hold the rose you are also agreeing to bleed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:34 pm 
Okay, loved it, but so many unanswered questions. Tara and her sister aren't best buds, but her sister and Willow seem to be, so what's up?

One more question -- they woke up entangled but no smoochies? Sorry, had to ask. Maybe next time?

More soon please!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:06 pm 
That was Great!!

more please!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:44 pm 
Everybody knows each other!! How do they all know each other?????? ...................and Tara swore , can't be good!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:00 am 
Oh crap!! :gnome

Something bad is gonna happen now, right? :(

Damn. Just when they were all happy and moving in together, an ex-grilfriend has to show up. :spin

And how come Willow knows her?

Shit. I have a bad feeling about this........:paranoid

Shy One

:shy

Post subject: Chapter 29
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:30 pm 
Thanks guys, very much for the feedback. Love it muchly.

I'm going on vacation with a friend for a week on Saturday, and I thought I'd write one before I left. So you get a double whammy this week.

All disclaimers apply.

Chapter 29

Buffy looked between the redhead and the darker haired, new blonde. Then to Tara.

“How Dawson’s Creek?” Buffy asked Tara as she sat down next to them.

“Think about it. Come on. We’re all playing for the other team. You thought she was cheating on you. Anya’s pregnant. And Willow’s hugging my sister, they probably had an affair at some point.” She whispered.

“So. How do you two know each other?” She asked, a fairly peeved tone in her voice. She had nothing against Laura, but she was Jan’s ex, so she had everything against her.

“Remember those weekends I went up the UCLA campus to do work with the college kids the past few years?” Willow turned to Buffy and asked.

“Yeah.”

“I met Laura there, she was in the same study groups as me.”

“Likely story…” Buffy said to Jan.

“Shut up, Buffy!” Willow threw a pad of paper at her.

“So. You were in LA?” Tara asked Laura, coldly.

“Why do you have such a problem with me, Tara? I’m home.” She held out her arms as if to surrender, to show her stance.

“Yeah, Tare. She’s home.” Willow nodded.

“You have got to be kidding me!” Tara yelled, a tint of laugh in her voice, from pure shock.

“What?” Willow asked her.

“I think you three know me well enough to not hold grudges. But can you blame me? Four years, Laura. Four years and not a single word from you. I mean, I know we were never close… but, seriously, what the fuck?” She asked, rubbing her forehead.

“I’m back though. I’m here now.”

“But you’re not. You missed out on too much to just be back like this.” Tara sighed. “You can’t just be back.”

“Why not?”

“We know nothing about each other! I haven’t know you since the fifth grade.” Blue eyes started to tear.

“Are you kidding, Tara? We’re sisters, its natural for us to just know things about each other.”

“What’s her favorite color?” Willow asked, stepping a little closer to Tara, realizing why she was so unwelcoming to her sister.

“Yellow.” Laura nodded.

“When I was fourteen!” Tara laughed.

“Fine. You’re right. I don’t know you…” She sighed, “Can I?”

Tara rubbed her hand through her own hair, sighing. “Yeah. Tomorrow though, I have things to do today.” Tara said, smiling at Willow.

“Sure. I’ll give you a call.”

“Alright.” Tara nodded. “Number?”

“I got it from Mom. I thought it’d be easier face to face.”

“How’d that work out for ya?” Tara smiled.

“Better than I planned… I’ll see you tomorrow.” Laura said, leaving the dorm.

“Awkward.” Jan sighed.

“You dated her?” Buffy asked.

“How did that work? I thought you guys didn’t know each other before this year.” Willow asked, following Tara to the bed.

“Coincidence?” Tara asked, sitting down and pulling Willow onto her lap.

“Hey.” Willow smiled, leaning in and kissing Tara. She pushed them back so Tara was underneath her on the bed. Willow had just started to deepen the kiss when she pulled away, “Shit.” She said.

“What shit? Me shit?”

“No, we don’t have a bed-shit.”

“Damn…” Tara sighed, letting her head fall back on the bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TBC

Feedback?

Edited by: Yellow Crayon at: 7/1/04 4:10 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:35 pm 
:lmao "No, we dont have a bed-shit" :lmao

Humor is the essence of life.

Have fun on vacation, then continue ASAP!

Sincerely,

Post subject: Re: Chapter 29
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:45 pm 
That was so great..and the bed part..:p so cute :love . Have a good vacation. Love sam xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:56 pm 
:bigwave Yellow Crayon :flower ,

I loved the update! :VClap :bow I can't wait to see how this whole Laura things works out. :gnome Seem kinda messed up to me. Poor :willow and :tara . No bed! That has to be a killer. :lmao Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

Post subject: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:24 pm 
Brilliant!!!!!

I'm glad that things weren't as angsty as I thought they were going to be.

I especially loved when Willow said they didn't have a bed.

Thanks for the great update and have a wonderful vacation!!!!

Shy One

Post subject: BUDDY
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:05 pm 
so awesome tori...so awesome. :party

When you choose to hold the rose you are also agreeing to bleed.

Post subject: Re: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:05 pm 
:lmao Great update!

Have a wonderful vacation!

~Mikaelah

Willow: "Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? ..."

Tara: "To You..."

~~Truly and Forever~~

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:49 am 
She swore again, naughty girl! Hope Laura sticks around, she can make Buffy jealous and things interesting!

Post subject: Re: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:58 pm 
Great update! :lmao

*lil´c*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:31 pm 
Well now that I'M back from MY vacation, I can reply lol. I hope you're having a good time and not letting Katie bother you too much (except I know she is lol). Anyway, that was a great update! Good thing Tara is so forgiving, otherwise we might've had some :angry sisters. Gee, I wonder what Tara's new favorite color is lol. Oh yeah, and the no bed part...:lmao ! Can't wait for another update. :flower :flower

"You don't PLAN things in life; they just happen. Take me for example - I certainly did NOT plan my period this month, but it happened!"

-Me

Post subject: HAHA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:35 pm 
:lmao :lmao no bed :lmao

Post subject: Chapter 30
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:45 pm 
Thanks for the feedback guys.

(The vacation was good, I learned how to waterski... it was really funny for the people in the boat...)

All disclaimers apply..

Chapter 30

Willow took her car. Tara took her own, and the two met at the apartment, trunks, backseats and passenger seats all full of boxes and bags.

Willow brought up a box from her car, that was full of clothes. She opened the apartment door, and went to the master bedroom door. She got into the bedroom and dropped the box in a corner and leaned against a wall.

“Jesus…” She whispered.

“Still in awe in your own apartment?” Tara came up behind the redhead and dropped another box in the corner.

“Did we really think that we didn’t need any furniture?” She asked looking around the room and down the hall through the rest of the apartment.

“We don’t need furniture, we can make beds, dressers, couches and chairs from cardboard.” Tara said, sarcastically. She smiled.

“Right.” Willow laughed. “So, we get all the stuff in here then we go furniture shopping?” She asked, taking out an itinerary for the days activities.

“With what money?” Tara asked.

“Why, mommy and daddy’s of course.”

“Will… that’s not right.” Tara sighed.

“I’ll pay them pack by the time they’re too old to spend it. Scouts honor.”

“I’ll pay half okay?”

“We’ll figure it out.” Willow smiled.

“Alright. Box-ify me.” Tara said, turning and walking back down to the cars.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Willow and Tara continued loading boxes from both cars. They ended up having to take a few trips back and forth between the dorms, their two houses and the apartment.

About midway through, Willow decided to go shopping, because she knew by the time they’d finished all places would be closed.

“So. Here’s the question. The second room, is it a guest bedroom or is it an office/computer room?”

“Is there anyone that would ever come to the apartment that we would need to convince we aren’t together?”

“No. But what about either parents. Its awkward enough for me to think my parents share the same bed. I don’t think they’d care to know that you and I… you know.”

“We don’t.”

“They don’t know that!”

“Okay. We’ll put a small bed in there, then the rest of the room will be office. In case your talking in your sleep gets really bad one night.”

“I don’t talk in my sleep…”

“’The frogs ate the monkey’s last pair of pajama pants.’ Sound familiar?” Tara asked.

“You move a lot.” Willow countered.

“Are you complaining?”

“Not really.” Willow smiled.

“So… beds…” Tara nodded towards the warehouse.

~*~**~*~**~*~**~

TBC soon.

Feedback?

Post subject: Re: HAHA
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:53 pm 
Glad to hear that your vacation went well. This update was cute and funny...

Quote:
“’The frogs ate the monkey’s last pair of pajama pants.’ Sound familiar?” Tara asked.
:lol

Poor Willow and her fear of frogs. More soon!

~Mikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

Post subject: Re: Chapter 30
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:02 pm 
YAY an update!!!! :bounce More please.

*lil´c*

SweetAmber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Fred the Elephant

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next