The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic!!!! If You're Gone updated 3/6!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:27 pm 
Ok Kittens lets try this again hopefully I got it all fixed up and the fic won't get taken off again! :) Now that I'm fully awake I didn't grab the messed up copy! :)

Title: If Your Gone

Author: Mallory A.K.A. tararosenburg

E-mail:mmusicqueen@hotmail.com

Rating: PG-13 It’s gonna hit NC-17 in the future

Disclaimer: I don’t own Anything dealing with Buffy that’s all on Mutant Enemy, Joss Whedon, all the writers and those Big money Hollywood folk, UPN and a bunch of other ppl I don’t know. The title is taken from the Matchbox20 song “If Your Gone”. So I only have right to my original char’s.

Feedback: Is more welcome than an issue of Playboy with all the Girls from Buffy. This is my first fic and if I screw up I need to know. : )

Parings: W/T More parings will come.

Summary: We start where Joss left us well sort of the Gang is on their way to where ever the road takes them. We are going to bring some people back good and evil and everyone will get what they deserve.

Warning: It’s going to be a bit choppy for a bit going from scene to scene. But hold on it’s just for a bit.

Thoughts are in <>

***************************************************************************************************

Intro

The powers that be where not exactly happy this year. They had lost many in the fight for good. And with the loss of one of their most substantial players they almost lost another to the evil side. In all truth they had lost a couple of their pawns in this giant chess game called life. So at one point they decided to take these people and place them in a limbo type state of death and prepare them for the return to earth. It took a while but the fight had been won and the loss great but those who mattered watched this battle from their limbo dimension. In this room sat six people most of whom where friends but some were not.

*************************************************************************************************************************

On The School Bus

“Buffy wake up, we need to figure what to do.” Dawn tried to wake her sister but only received more snoring and drool. “Willow, where should we go? Buffy won’t wake up and Xander can’t keep driving if he doesn’t know where to go.” Willow looked up from her laptop to see that Buffy was still asleep along with most of the passengers on the school bus. They had been heading north towards Washington State because they didn’t know where else to go. “ Well it depends, Tara has a cousin on her mothers side that might have a place for us to stay.” Dawn’s eyes watered at the mention of the young woman who had taken care of her the year she lost her mother and sister within weeks of each other. “Which cousin is that?”Dawn asked “Jessica. But I haven’t been able to get a hold of her.” Just then a window popped up on the laptop screen ‘SeaTTleWicca’ is on. “Oh that’s her now.

SunnyDWicca: Hey Jess!!!

SeaTTleWicca: Hey Will’s!!!!!! Where are you I heard about SunnyD? :’(

“Tell her I said hi!” Dawn was bouncing in her seat.

SunnyDWicca: I’m on a bus with the whole gang and a butt-load of SIT’s! Dawn says Hi!

SeaTTleWicca: Hey Dawnie! :) Good to hear you guys are safe and sound so where is this bus heading.

SunnyDWicca: Washington State I was hoping that maybe we could come up to see you.

SeaTTleWicca: Cool beans I got a place that can fit as many people as you have. I just got an apartment complex in Downtown Seattle!

SunnyDWicca: Nifty! Well it won’t take us long to get there we are in Portland. Where are you right now?

SeaTTleWicca: I’m at my main home in Puyallup right now but if you guys could pick me up that would be cool. So then I can get you there without getting you lost, I have a feeling that Xander is driving and I know the city is to much for him or Giles. :) LOL

SunnyDWicca: You know us too well Jessica Stay online and I’ll IM you when we get close.

SeaTTleWicca: No prob Bob!!! LOL bye!

SunnyDWicca: Bye!

*************************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile in Limbo

“Tara, stop pacing your making me dizzy” Cordelia had watched Tara pace back and forth ever sense they had saw the talk between Tara’s cousin and Willow. “Girl what is the big deal now we know where to find them.” “They can’t go there! If they go there that means we have to go there and I don’t know if I’m ready to go back I mean I never asked for this.” Joyce Summers had just walked into the room to catch Tara talking. “No one asks for this Tara. I for one didn’t want this for any of us but this is how it goes this is our lives and afterlives this is what the Powers had planed for us and if it wasn’t planned then this is the way they plan on correcting it.” I’m sorry Ms. Summers but I just can’t believe that all this has happened.” Tara dropped into a chair and started to cry uncontrollably Joyce knelt down in front of her. “Honey don’t cry it’s going to be ok. Soon we will be back on earth and with the ones we love and that’s all that matters.”

Meanwhile in hell

A man was ushered into a room that was completely dark except for the spot he stood in. He was dressed in a tweed suit and looked extremely uncomfortable. Sweat beaded and dripped down his forehead working it’s way towards the collar of his overly starched white dress shirt and tie. “What do you want with me now? Haven’t you tortured me enough already, Bloody hell making me serve those unholy demons.” A loud laugh resounded off the walls of the room making the man shudder. “Mr. Travers. We haven’t even gone near torture yet but your next mission might be close. Due to the fact that we need someone to warn The Slayer and her friends of what is to come and you want redemption.” The laughter started again even more louder than the first time. “We have chosen you and if you do your job well we may send you to a better hell dimension than the one your in.” “And what if I don’t want to do this so-called mission.” “You don’t have a choice in the matter Quentin, you will do as we say or we can make your afterlife much more harder than what it is. Believe me serving the things you once raged a war against will be a cakewalk compared to what we can do to your uptight British ass! Do you understand Mr. Travers?” “ Of course what is it you ask of me.”

Back on the Bus

Buffy looked sound asleep but was far from it she had just been laying there not wanting to do anything but she knew it was time to get up she sat up and stretched twisting and turning till all the joints in her neck and back had popped. She got up and walked towards Willows seat and plopped down next to her. “Hey Will’s, what’s new?” Willow looked up from her laptop.“Not much got us a place to stay for a bit up in Seattle. That’s where we are headed now.” Buffy smiled “Great does this place have actual beds, showers, and food?” “Yeah do you remember Tara’s cousin Jessica?” “Yeah she stayed with us for a bit last summer.” Buffy got real quiet, “Cuz the funeral and stuff she was real broken up I didn’t know Tara had family that cared about her, I only knew about her dads side.” Buffy wrapped her arms around herself and put her head down. “Yeah they were real close.” Buffy looked up at Willow and put an arm around her. “You know we are gonna get through this right?” “Yeah I know but I miss her. Sometimes I wake up and forget that she is gone. It hurts so bad Buffy” Buffy looked into Willows eyes and saw deep sadness.“Everything is gonna work out ok?” Willow sniffled “Ok boss.” “Now long till we get there?” “About an hour, thirty minutes and twenty five seconds.” Buffy started to laugh. “What are you laughing at Ms. Summers?” “ You are so exact about everything Wills.” Buffy jumped up shouting “Real food, beds, and showers, here we come WOOOOHOOOO!” those who where awake on the bus started to clap and cheer with her. Giles was awoken by the cheer it scared him till he figured out that Buffy was happy. “Bloody Hell, what is all the noise, Buffy is there a reason your hopping around like a crazed monkey that was let loose from its cage?” Buffy stopped and walked over to Giles. “Sorry Giles didn’t mean to ruin your Beauty rest.” Buffy smiled to let him know she was joking but he didn’t look amused. “So why all the cheering Buffy.” “Willow got us a place to stay a real place not a stuffy old school bus, we should be there in an hour.” “Nice and where is this place?” Willow had gotten up to stretch and had walked over towards Giles and Buffy. “Hey guys, What you talking ‘bout?” “Just telling Giles that we had a place to stay.” “Yes and I was just asking where this place was.” “Oh it’s Tara’s cousins place in Seattle, she said that she had a whole Apartment complex in Downtown Seattle.”

Meanwhile in Puyallup

Jessica was waiting for Willow and her friends to get to her home in Puyallup, but she was also waiting to hear from her other cousin Nicole. Jessica was in her room on the computer with the stereo Blasting the Cold cd. No one bothered her anymore they just let her go on her own her mother didn’t care and her father was always “at work” the only people that cared for the girl were her cousins and Brittany. And with Tara gone she only had Nicole and she had been in a deep depression sense the funeral. Brittany had school to deal with and wasn’t around as much but was still there. Things where just going to shit. Jessica’s music was so loud she didn’t hear the knock at the window, didn’t even notice the blonde behind her till hands covered her eyes. “Guess who?” The blonde whispered, warm breath caressed Jessica’s earlobe making her shiver. “The Easter Bunny, no The Tooth fairy, nope that’s not it how about the most beautiful girlfriend in the world.” Brittany smiled and removed her hands from Jessica’s eyes to spin her around and press her lips to the soft ones in front of her. Jessica groaned when Brittany pulled away. “Mmmm, Baby, don’t pull away. I need you. I haven’t seen you for days and you tease me with tiny kisses. I need more Britt.” Brittany just stared into chocolate brown eyes waiting for her girlfriend to get just a tad more antsy. she thought and pressed her lips to Jessica’s once more, running her tongue along Jessica’s lips asking for permission to enter. When the computer started to make sounds. Jessica cursed “Damn that’s Willow, baby hold on.” “It’s cool baby no problem at all I can wait for eternity to kiss you.” Brittany Flopped down on Jessica’s bed while Jessica typed to Willow.

SunnyDWicca: Hey we are like Twenty minutes away. You ready?

SeaTTleWicca: Always, I’ll drive the bus there, give the guys a break.

SunnyDWicca: Good, Good.

SeaTTleWicca: Just come to my window in the back of the house you’ll know which one is mine.

SunnyDWicca: Good be there, TTFN

SeaTTleWicca: TTFN LOL.

Jessica turned around in her chair to face her girlfriend. “Wanna go to Seattle and stay the night, the gang from Sunny D, is coming here in a few minutes and I’m letting them stay there you wanna follow in the Neon?” “Sure just let me tell my mom I’ll be right back.” Hopping up off the bed Brittany kissed Jessica real quick and climbed out the window.

In heaven

“The plan is coming together nicely. Now we just need to get the others back to earth and the firms working together, and that stupid British asshole to prewarn everyone and we are set.”

“Do you think it will work out with Mr. Travers, or will he fail.” “He won’t fail we will make sure of it I just don’t know who we are going to get to replace him in the McDonald’s in hell he so hates that job. But it’s so funny watching him work for those demons.” “It’s just till his mission is passed, he really thinks we are going to give him redemption.” The powers started to laugh till tears came out of their eyes,

Tell me what you think Kittens!!

-Mal-

"You had a cramp.... in your pants."

~Tara to Spike In Older and Far Away

Edited by: tararosenburg at: 3/6/05 11:06 pm

Post subject: Re: New Fic!!!! If Your Gone
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:26 pm 
WooHoo im the first to reply!

I really like this fic so far...i like that they are going to Seattle, cuz i live in Seattle!

I think the new characters are cool too...just one question..who all is on the bus?, oh and update soon please!!:grin

Post subject: Re: New Fic!!!! If Your Gone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:29 am 
:bigwave tararosenberg :flower ,

I loved the start of this fic! :clap :bow The concept is cool and original. :applause I have one word for you, MORE! I feel so bad for :willow , she misses :tara so much. I feel bad for :tara being so worried, and in limbo waiting for the PTB to do whatever they are going to do. I like Jessica and Brittany. The IMing you going on between Jessca and :willow reminded me of how my best friend and I talk. Her fav. phrase is 'cool beans'. :lol I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

---------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

Edited by: Warduke at: 9/25/03 8:09 am

Post subject: Re: New Fic!!!! If Your Gone update
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:55 am 
Ok here is an update I should have another up in a few days thanks to those who are reading and replying (I'll do individual thanks in a bit).

Disclaimer: I don’t own Anything dealing with Buffy that’s all on Mutant Enemy, Joss Whedon, all the writers and those Big money Hollywood folk, UPN and a bunch of other ppl I don’t know. The title is taken from the Matchbox20 song “If Your Gone”. So I only have right to my original char’s.

Feedback: Is more welcome than an issue of Playboy with all the Girls from Buffy. This is my first fic and if I screw up I need to know. : )

Summary: We start where Joss left us well sort of the Gang is on their way to where ever the road takes them. We are going to bring some people back good and evil and everyone will get what they deserve.

Warning: It’s going to be a bit choppy for a bit going from scene to scene. But hold on it’s just for a bit.

Thoughts are in <>, Flashbacks are in Italics and the ~~~~’s

On The Bus

Faith sat in the back of the bus with her jacket over her head and her headphones on, but the music wasn’t loud enough to drown out the thoughts in her head nor was it loud enough to drown out Buffy leading the new slayers in a cheer about finally getting a place with hot showers, and real beds. Normally she would be cheering along but her sadness was to deep to try to be happy over little things. Because right now everything was little, the only thing that was important was living because that was the only thing she felt she had control over and she had to be in control. She felt like she had failed the only person who cared for her. Every time she got close to someone she pushed them away but this time she wanted to try, she thought that it work out. But Robin hadn’t made it through the aftermath of the battle. They thought he would live but by the time they made it to a hospital it was to late the internal bleeding had been real bad and he didn’t make it. Tears that Faith had tried to hide spilled over.

Andrew saw Faith on the back of the bus and felt terrible for her. He knew that she had been crying he knew that she hadn’t spoken to anyone for days let alone eaten he grabbed a granola bar from the food stash and walked through the throng of dancing girls to Faith. He could hear the music blasting from her headphones he knew that she could tell he was there but he still tapped her on the shoulder. Faith moved the jacket off of her head looked up at him cocked her head to the side and with a smile flipped him the bird. As she started to put her jacket back over her head he grabbed it and tossed it on the seat next to them, it landed on Chow Ann who had no clue to what was going on. Faith was not happy with Andrew he touched her jacket and that was bad very bad she ripped off her headphones and looked at him dead in the eye. “Boy what you playing at cuz I’m two seconds from ripping your fucking head off.” Andrew didn’t flinch he was no longer scared he had looked death in the eye and decided that we was going to buck up and not piss his pants every time trouble came. “Faith I wanted to bring you some food because I know you haven’t eaten and I also wanted to tell you that I’m here if you need to talk. I know your upset over Principal Wood but you can’t let it mess you up for good. Do you think Superman would give up if Lois Lane died? No he wouldn’t he would be sad but he would go on and so should you.” Faith looked at the nerd like she was going to hit him but she just started to laugh. “Ok comic freak sit on down with me but don’t talk I like the quiet right now and give up the food.” Andrew nodded his head handed over the granola bar and sat down.

In Limbo

Tara, Joyce, Cordelia, Spike, Anya, and Jonathan all sat at a round table in “The room” waiting for The Powers to come speak with them while everyone sat pretty much next to one another Jonathan was separated from them by a few feet he had pushed his chair away from the rest of them he couldn’t figure out why he was with them. He knew that he should be in Hell. These guys were the good guys and he was not a good guy. They never talked to him and that was ok because he didn’t want them to. He knew that he had betrayed Buffy in the long run because even though he didn’t pull the trigger he could have prevented it from happening. He should have gotten the police the first time Warren killed a person.

Tara could hear his thoughts normally she would feel something like sympathy for this man but she couldn’t because for once in her existence she felt like she hated someone she had never felt that. Not when her Father and Brother beat her not when Glory took her mind not even when Willow had cast those spells on her. This was new and it burned deep in her soul she could only hate one other person this much and that was the man that caused this Warren.

Tara had been lonely in Limbo even with Joyce staying with her, and when Cordelia came things got better but when Tara sat and watched the Fight against the first rage on and watch her best friend get sliced in two by the blade of a Bringer, she almost died again. ~~~”No not Anya please Goddess not her, let them live they need each other.” Tara broke down sobbing Joyce and Cordelia had no idea that the Blonde witch and the Ex-demon where close but they were. Tara walked out of the room and into the room which held The Powers That Be. “Why did you let her die? She has been through to much for this to happen now give her a chance.” The Powers were appalled that this girl even stepped foot into their space but she did and asked for something they were not sure they could give. “Bring her here let her be with us we are a family and we need her.” The Powers looked at one another as if they were deciding. “Ah young one we cannot say where she will go due to her previous crimes as a Vengeance Demon.” Tara looked like she had just been told that the sky was green and that the grass was purple and she started yelling. “Are you telling me that because she was a demon that she has to go to hell? Because if that is the case you can send me to where you are sending her I’m not going to let her go alone.” “Why do you feel that she should be here you know what will happen when this battle is done you know what your fate is how do you know she wants that.” Tara walked right up to them. “How do you know that she doesn’t she has done a lot of good as a human even as a demon hell she was willing to give her life to reverse a killing she had done, she is more human than you would think she can love and feel guilt and remorse. She deserves to be here with us.” The Powers looked at one another again and looked back at Tara. “Ok we will give this to you but if she falls back into evil we cannot say what will happen.” Tara smiled at The Powers “Thank you, you won’t regret this.”`~~~

When she got back to the room Anya was already there. Tara ran to her and hugged her and told her everything she needed to know about the room about how they weren’t in hell but not heaven either but that the place was more like heaven because of the no torture factor. Now they had been sitting around waiting for whatever they were waiting for to come. They watched their friends and played poker with Spike. They had all been in their own thoughts when the door opened and in walked The Powers with someone behind them it was Tara's worst nightmare her killer Warren.

Ok more soon Kittens hope you like it!!! :)

-Mal-

Post subject: Re: New Fic!!!! If Your Gone Replys
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:18 am 
:bigwave

hey Kittens just wanted to do my replys, so here goes nothing.:

Doppelganger5x5: You get a cookie for being first! Do you like Oreo's the ones with the purple middles? I'm glad you like that they are in Seattle cuz I'm from there too but like Jessica I live in Puyallup now. :sh don't tell I go back to Seattle when ever I can!!! And everyone that lived in the end is on the bus to answer your question. And just to let you know Brittany is a real person she is my actual G/F when she saw me writting the fic she was all like I wanna be in it so I was like ok I need new Chars. anyway so why not! Hope you liked the update! :peace

bluewillowwitch: Ahh hell you get Oreo's too!!!! :p well you got your wish for more did you like? I hope so. and don't worry this fic will get happy but we have to deal with the bad stuff first.
Quote:
The IMing you going on between Jessca and :willow reminded me of how my best friend and I talk. Her fav. phrase is 'cool beans'.

I say 'cool beans' too that is great we should make it a nation wide phrase!!!:lol

thanks a bunch here is a dance for you Kittens:

:applause :eatme :dance :party :rofl :banana :bounce :pride :moo

There you go my happy dance for you.

Take care!

-Mal-

Post subject: Re: New Fic!!!! If Your Gone Replys
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:59 am 

Man oh man.

I wonder what fun can be had here. :lol

I wonder Warren + Tara = one hell of a fight.

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Open up Pandora's kiss.

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:59 pm 
HOORAY!!!!!! I get a cookie!yay me! I love Oreos. Those are my fav type of cookie especially when u dip them in milk!

So you live in Puyallup, just a random thought...did you go to the Puyallup Fair this year?...Thats nifty that Brittany is based on your real girlfriend. So everyone that lived is on the bus.

I didnt like this update.. I LOVED it!!:grin I love this story! Its really cool...so you have to update very very soon ok?

Edited by: Warduke at: 10/24/03 8:53 pm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:36 pm 

Doppelganger5x5:

Yeah Britt is cool she was like super cool with me using her Name un-like some of my other friends. I went to the Fair with my brothers and Brittany. It was ubber fun :p Britt worked there so she was always there. Updates will be coming by tomorrow at the latest.:party

the vamp nurd:

Tara Fighting what are you talking about! :whistle

who knows she may kick some evil ass. :boot :smash you'll see what happens soon.

Happy Reading Kittens

have a superific day :lol

-Mal-

Edited by: Warduke at: 10/24/03 8:53 pm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:05 pm 

Thanks for te Oreo! :applause They are my fav. Yah, 'cool beans' shouldbecome like a world wide phrase! :flower We should start a campaign for that. :p

I loved the update! :clap :bow Faith not killing Andrew was a nice thing. When Faith is nice it scares me sometimes. :lol I was so happy that :tara got the PTB to let Anya come to the limbo place. Wait so all of them in limbo have been watching all f them on earth. I wonder what :tara thinks of :willow ? I can't wait to see what :willow does, wat everyone does when the limbo poeple return. Warren? :rage What the heel is he dong there? I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:32 am 
Hey Kittens it took me a few days but I got an update for you!!!

***************************************************************************************************

In Puyallup

Jessica had been waiting outside when a big yellow bus pulled up in front of her house. “What the fuck is that.” The doors had opened and Xander was at the wheel smiling like a crazy man. “Hey good lookin’ need a lift?” Jessica just laughed at him “Xander you are a sad strange little man and you have my pity.” Willow hopped out of the bus and pulled Jessica into a big hug. “Hey you how are you doing?” Willow asked. “I’m ok could be worse but that’s life right.” Willow motioned towards the bus. “Ready to go?” “Yeah but Brittany is going to follow us in the Neon so we can have more than the bus to drive.” Willow nodded her head. “Does your place have net access? Cuz my cell is dying.” Jessica started to laugh “Of course it does this is me we are talking about can you imagine me with out the net. I’d go nuts we have cable modems in every room.” Willows jaw dropped. “In every room how many rooms are we talking here.” “Well not every room but every unit has it and you can hook up more than one computer to the modems, plus the bigger the unit the more modems you get.” “How did you get this place and the money for everything?”

Willow couldn’t understand Jessica’s parents didn’t like to show they had money, they lived in a mobile home park in Puyallup which is not big city in this area it’s the country with farms, cows and everything. They were never home they went out on vacations and left Jessica at home to fend for herself and they never gave her money she had to work form the time she was sixteen just to feed herself. It wasn’t like she was a bad kid she was a good student and very pretty 5'10 with long light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes a tan complexion and a figure to die for. So it was a surprise to see she had the money for this stuff. “When I was little I had this aunt that really liked me but hated my parents and everyone else in the family, so when she died she left everything to me to piss them off. She had apartment complexes and hotels all over the tri-county, cars and money lots of money that she put into bonds and I couldn’t get anything till I was Twenty. So you could imagine the look on my face when I got a call at seven in the morning on my birthday telling me I had an appointment with my lawyer.” “Wow that’s niffty Jess.” “Yeah lets just say I don’t have to worry about a job ever again, but I still work I opened a coffee shop and bookstore along with my music shop and I’m currently getting a recording studio built in the complex we are going to.”

Willow and Jessica were just about to get on the bus when Brittany walked up. “Hey Sexy don’t walk away with out kisses.” Jessica turned around. “Hey baby I was just getting ready to kick Xander from the wheel.” Jessica wrapped her arms around Brittany’s neck and started to kiss her slowly but with deep passion behind it. Brittany sighed and whispered to Jessica.“God you always make my body sing when we kiss.” Jessica smiled “That’s because only the finest instruments sing the most beautiful songs.” “Yes love, but only the most talented and skilled artists can make the finest instruments sound like heavens finest choir of angels.” They started to kiss again forgetting the full bus next to them till a round of applause and cat calls started sounding out around them. They broke apart grabbing each others hands blushing madly. “Someone call the Fire department we have a four alarm fire going on here.” Xander yelled out. “Xander stop that.” Willow yelled at her best friend.

“Ok lets get going.” Jessica yelled out “Britt I’ll see you in a bit in our unit. I love you.” I love you too baby.” Jessica hopped into the drivers seat of the bus and Brittany got into the neon to go to Seattle.

In Limbo

It was like someone had just turned the heat up to Hell in the room the moment The Powers walked into the room with Warren Meers. Tara’s chair flew back from the table as she got up. She pointed a finger at him and started screaming “You did not bring him here, if anyone deserves to rot in hell it’s him.” Anya jumped up and stood next to Tara “Take that fucker out of here now! Your pissing Tara off and that can’t be a good thing.” The Powers knew this would happen but they needed to bring the boy here to explain his actions if he could. “Dear child do not worry he can cause you no harm here, he is bound and cannot do anything to anyone not even himself.” Tara stepped up to the powers and the man that had shattered her world. “You will pay for what you did. Even if that means I have to make sure it happens, as much as I hate the fact that Willow used magic to kill you I’m really not mad at her at all. And I don’t care if I go to Hell for saying it cuz it’s the truth.”Cordelia started to give a golf clap and Spike sat back in his chair and waited for the boy to make one wrong move. Joyce walked up to Tara and reached out to touch her arm Tara turned and looked at her knowing that she was trying to help her calm down so she went back towards her chair with Anya behind her Spike picked up Tara’s chair so she could sit down. Joyce looked at Warren looked deep into his eyes and saw nothing but hate no fear, no remorse just hate. “I know the truth Warren and nothing will help you in the end not even the fake explanation you are about to give.” She then turned around and sat back in her seat. The powers were not expecting it to be this calm in the room they figured that the Witch would actually attack him and they were not going to stop her if she did. Tara was angry her nails were digging into the wood of the table top. The Powers pulled up a chair for Warren to sit in next to Jonathan but even he moved away. Warren had his hands clasped together in his lap and just stared down at them. Spike could smell the fear on the boy, it was easy to see that he was only doing this for a reason that was not of his own thought process. It was making him nervous seeing Tara on edge like she was about to pounce on him at any moment. Warren Looked up and opened his mouth to speak. “I’m really sorry.....” He never did get to finish the sentence because Tara jumped out of her chair and reached across the table to sock him in the right eye. She had hit him so hard that his chair flew back and he hit the floor. Noone got up to stop her as she walked around the table and grabbed him by the front of his shirt and began to sock him over and over till his whole face was bloody and when she was out of fuel she let him go and calmly walked back to her seat. Spike wasn’t sure what to say as she sat next to him blood all over her calm as the ocean before a white squall, she never said a word when she did it. you only heard his pleas for her to stop and the sick smack of a fist hitting wet flesh. Spike looked hat he and simply asked “Wanna smoke?” she only shook her head no and smiled like she was a child that just got a pony for Christmas.

Warren wasn’t sure what was going on all he could feel was the pain but nothing else. He couldn’t see he never thought that the powers would let her do that. He thought he was safe, protected. But that was far from the truth. He could feel something rolling around in his mouth as he rolled to his side to spit it out he noticed that they were his teeth. She had knocked out his front teeth. He got a second wind that noone saw coming. He wiped the blood form his eyes and got up. “You Bitch!!! You knocked out my fucking teeth. Now I’m going to beat you down.” He lunged for her but before he could reach her Spike grabbed his arm and turned it till a sick crunch resounded in the room. Bone ripped through skin and Warren screamed. Spike laughed, “Didn’t your Mum teach you how to treat a lady mate? Guess not.” The Powers thought that the boy had enough for now and were going to take him to a recovery room till the next day where they would put him in the room again. One of the Powers walked to the end of the room where an intercom was. He pressed the button to speak “The boy needs the infirmary.” a few seconds later two people came in the room they picked him up and took him out of the room and the Powers went to follow but stopped at the door and looked back. “In a few days you will be back but we need our informant to tell your friends and family what is going on first don’t need them to keel over when they see you.” and with that they left the room closing the door behind them. Everyone looked at Tara it was making her nervous. “I’m ok you guys you can talk now.” Jonathan was the first to talk, “You got Blood on your white clothes.” Tara looked at him and smiled. “Thank you.”

Hope you liked that one! :) more comming soon!

-Mal-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:57 pm 

I loved the update! :clap :bow :willow is so cute when she gets shocked over the net hook ups and the money. I wonder which aunt left Jess that money? :hmm Jess and Britt are so adoreable. :heart :tara pumpled the shit outta Warren, GO :tara ! :applause :banana :pride :pride I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

bluewillowwitch:glasses :flower :fallen :peace

--------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:46 am 
Sorry It took soooo long When you have 4 ppl in one house and everyone wants the computer it's an evil thing.

In Seattle

Nicole was sitting around in her office at Samantha’s Auto Body Repair and Paint listening to music, and drawing out her next art project. It was to be a black skyline with a sun rising on the shore of a purple ocean. She was going to paint it in her apartment somewhere but she wasn’t sure yet. Nicole was the odd ball of the family she liked to paint and drive cars so when she became a custom auto painter nobody was surprised. At twenty she had a pretty successful clientele and she loved her job it was like heaven to her. Things had just been going real well for her till she got a phone call a year ago last May, Tara was dead. She couldn’t believe it she was supposed to go visit her that summer, they where going to go do all the things they hadn’t done since they were kids. Had done till Tara moved to California. Nicole went to Sunnydale to say goodbye she had stayed with the Summers girls and become friends with Dawn. When she went home she had found that her mother kicked her out again and that Jessica had her stuff. Nicole found it funny that Jess had decided to help her they didn’t get along that well. They were both born on the same day at the same time, the real funny thing was that it was Tara’s birthday too and she had been born at the same time too. October sixteenth at 12:01am. Ever since she got back she had poured herself into her work, and started to drink a lot and smoke the only people that heard from her were Jessica and Brittany, sometimes she would talk to Dawn online or through hand written letters. On her twentieth birthday she had got a phone call from Jessica telling her to meet up at some lawyers office. She came to find out that Jessica and her shared a large amount of property and money due to their Aunt that had passed away. Nicole used her share of the money to start her own Garage and paint shop she also was the apartment manager for the complex that she and Jessica lived in. Jessica took care of all the other stuff.

Nicole was so deep into her thoughts that when the not so dead anymore body Quentin Travers came behind her and tapped her on the shoulder she jumped and yelled. “What the fuck, how did you get in here?” Travers put his arms up in front of himself to protect himself from what ever she might decide to do to him. “Miss please, calm down I have a message from The Powers for you.” Nicole got up slowly, “A message, what kind of message.” Travers looked her in the eye, “They ARE coming back.”he stressed the word are. Nicole sat down on her black leather couch in the corner and shrugged her shoulders. “Wow! Thanks vague much?” Travers was annoyed already. “Bloody hell, you soddin’ Americans needing everything spelled out for you. Those whom have died those whom you and your friends love are coming back.” Nicole jumped up and got into Travers face. “You start talking now or I’ll make sure you hurt.”

In the Neon

Brittany was happy, the sun was shining for once. “God the weather has been odd this summer, it’s never this hot here.” Brittany was your normal nineteen year old girl, ok not really normal but she wasn’t a bad kid she was smart, and did well in school she wanted to be a doctor. She lived at home while going to college but most of the time she stayed at Jessica’s. When people saw her they wondered why she didn’t model or try acting she was pretty. 5'7, Long blond hair that hadn’t been cut in years, and blue eyes with green flecks, she was not overly thin like some of her friends she was just perfect. Or that’s what Jessica always told her. She was driving down the 167 towards Seattle when her cell phone rang. She had to turn down the Avril cd before she answered she noticed the number as Nicole’s. “Hello.” “Yeah is Jessica there?” “No Nicole, she is on her way to the apartment, Willow and everyone from Sunnydale is in town.” “I know they are here. I need to talk to Jess, I just got the most interesting visit from a ghost and I need to talk to her.” “A ghost, what have you been smoking Nicole?” “Nothing I swear Britt, I need to talk to her.” “Wait how do you know about everyone being here?” “I told you a man that is dead is here with me now he says if I can get a hold of jess she will know who he is.” “Well do you need me to come get you because I’m on my way there?” “No I got Sam back today so I can get there.” Brittany squealed in delight “How is Sam now?” “Sam is doing fine she was a little banged up but she is doing great now I’ve been going nuts with out her.” Brittany laughed at her girlfriends cousin. “What would you do with out your girl? Ok I’ll see you later and Nic.” “Yeah?” “Don’t bring the ghost with you.” Nicole laughed “Bye Britt.” “Bye Nic.”

On the Bus

Dawn Summers was sitting on the bus waiting for the ride to be over. Xander had decided to sit next to her and Xander in a school bus is so not good, unless he is driving. Xander got sick in big vehicles he was ok in cars but in airplanes, busses, trains, and mobile homes he was a wreck. “Xander need another bag that one looks kinda full.” Xander was looking more than a little green and he barely shook his head no before he puked again. Jessica saw him from the big rearview mirror and couldn’t help laughing. “Hold on Xan-man we are like two minutes away. Hey how come you can drive this thing without puking, but not ride in it?” Willow started to laugh “He has always been like that, I remember this one time we were in like the third grade, we went on a field trip to the local pizza joint so they could show us how to make pizzas. We had talked my mom into driving us so Xander wouldn’t have to ride on the bus and he had pigged out on pizza but then before we left my mom got a call to go into work so we had to take the bus back. It was great because we had to sit behind Cordelia and Harmony. And they kept making fun of us and then all of a sudden Xander puked on them all in their hair it was so funny. They were screaming and running and the bus stank I wish I had it on tape.” Xander looked pissed as the whole bus roared in laughter even Giles couldn’t contain the giggles that the story caused. Dawn rubbed Xander’s back “Don’t worry I think that it was just bad karma for them.” Xander smiled at her “Thanks Dawn.” Dawn looked out the window and saw a girl on a motorcycle ride past them with a man in a tweed suit barely hanging on to her. Her brow wrinkled as she thought she noticed the man. “But that can’t be he’s dead.” she whispered to herself.

Ok Kittens more soon. It's all coming together for the Big Return real soon!

-Mal-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:18 pm 
ooooooo i really really loved this update!!:D It was totally worth the wait.

Im tellin you, this story just keeps on gettin better and better!!So pleeeeeeeease update really soon!, cuz i need something good to :read !

I will never know myself until I do this on my own,

And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed,

I will never be anything till I break away from me.I will break away,I'll find myself today.-LP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:43 pm 
:bigwave ,

Oh I love this fic! :clap :bow Nicole is cool. :applause Oh I love Bikes. I miss my last boyfriend for one reason, he turned me on to them. :grin The Xander story was funny. :lol I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:35 am 
ok Kittens I'm evil :devilish I haven't updated but thats cuz I'm trying to get a job! I might be a DJ in an Army base night club but I need a Stage name. I will have an update up by this afternoon! :applause so Smiles everyone! things are coming together in my brain quite nicely so we should be getting to the good stuff real soon! More Soon! Also If you are from the Seattle area and want a place to pop up in the fic tell me and I'll see if I can work it into the fic.

So do a little dance :dance have a coke and a smile and have a nice day! :p

-Mal-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:44 pm 
>: bigwave Ok Kittens it's 11:39am and i got the update done before noon yea me! Hope you like it's a bit long!

************************************************************************************************************

In Limbo

Cordelia was fuming, she couldn’t believe that Willow told that story to everyone. And to make matters worse everyone in the room was watching right with her. They were laughing so hard that Spike almost peed his pants. Tara, Joyce, and Anya were having a hard time breathing and Jonathan fell out of his chair. “It’s not that funny!” Cordelia yelled Spike got up stood next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and burst out laughing again. “Of course it is Luv, it’s bloody hysterical.” Cordelia got up and walked over to the intercom on the wall. “Hey you Power freaks get in here.” Tara stood up and walked over towards Cordelia. “What are you doing Cord? You can’t just call them like that!” Cordelia shrugged her shoulders “Why not, I figure they need us for a reason and so they aren’t going to do shit to piss us off. I mean they are the ones who want to send us back if it came down to it they piss us off we go back and oops I just walked in front of that bus.” Just then two of The Powers rushed in. “See it’s easy they need us!” The Powers were confused They looked around the room to figure out why they were called into the room. Cordelia walked right up to them and started to yell. “Look I want this done with and I want it now! You said you were going to send us back and we have been sitting her forever some of longer than others.” She had pointed towards Joyce and Tara. “You will warn them right now and you will send us back or I will make sure that when you do send us back whatever little mission you have planed will be FUCKED! Got me?” Everyone stared at Cordelia and the room was silent the two Powers leaned into each other and whispered they broke apart and spoke as one. “We will have you back within 24 hours of them knowing that you are coming back.” Then they bowed and walked out of the room. Cordelia sat down in a chair and let out the biggest sigh, and burst out laughing. “I can’t believe that worked! Oh my God, I thought for sure they were going to re-kill me.” Tara got up and hugged Cordelia “Technically your not dead just in a coma the rest of us though are a whole different story.” Joyce jumped up yelling “Group hug!” Everyone got up and hugged each other.”

In Hell

Warren Meers was a bloody mess, his arm had been fixed with magic but it still hurt like a bitch. He was placed in front of The Powers that ran Hell, it was quiet almost too quiet. He could hear the crackling of the fires that ran through-out the area. He wasn’t sure how big the place was but he knew it was big. Normally you could hear the screams and pleas of the souls being tortured for the lives they led but today you couldn’t hear a breath from them. He could feel someone behind him but he hurt to much to try to see who it was. He felt the shackles as they went around his wrist the next thing he knew he was hoisted up into the air. “Mr. Meers how are you this fine day.” Warren tried to talk but he couldn’t he was in to much pain. “We have plans for you Warren. You did a very bad thing boy you played a mans game and lost terribly. You will pay for what you did and it’s going to be a long tedious process.” Warren tried to move but all he did was swing in the air, he was tired and in pain. He didn’t know what to do but he was willing to do anything than deal with their plans of pain. When he had first died he knew he was in Hell. He had sat in a room for what felt like years, it was dark and he could feel bugs crawling over him and they would bite him. He was always cold and naked and the pain never went away. Later he found out that the pain was from his skin growing back. He just wanted to be left alone but he knew that wouldn’t happen ever. He still wasn’t sure what The Powers had in store for him but he knew for sure that he didn’t want to run into Tara Maclay or anyone that knew her ever again. The Powers decided to let him stay in the air for a few hours and left him swinging.

In Seattle

Nicole had gotten to the apartment right before a big yellow school bus drove up. When she saw Jessica driving she knew it was the bus from Sunnydale. Travers still sat on her bike scared shitless he had never been on a bike before and he didn’t like it if a ghost could piss it’s self he would have. “Get off my bike tweed man. Now!” Jessica opened the bus door for Xander to run out and over to some bushes after he got done puking he dropped to his knees and kissed the cement. Nicole patted him on the back “Wow Xan-man you and movement don’t get along do ya?” He pulled the girl into a hug “Long time no hear from Nic.” “Yeah I know man after the funeral I came back here and didn’t talk to much anyone ‘cept for Jess and that’s cuz we live together sort of.” She noticed the eye patch he was wearing and decided to ask about it. “So what’s with the one eyed Willy look, Xan?” Xander groaned “You know what they say about fighting evil, it’s all fun and games till someone losses an eye.” He shrugged his shoulders. “A Big Bad decided it would be fun to stick his thumb in my eye till it was mush and unfixable.” Nicole hugged him “Sorry dude you never know maybe we can get you a really cool glass eye collection like the bad guy on Last Action Hero.” Xander started to laugh remembering the movie and all the cool glass eyes the bad guy had. Jessica got off the bus and noticed the guy on Nicole’s Harley. “Hey who’s that guy?” Nicole looked at her cousin. “Oh him he said that Willow and her people would know him he’s some type of ghost.” Just then Giles noticed him and hopped out the bus. “What the fuck are you doing here. You should be dead.” Travers got off the bike and disappeared only to reappear behind Giles. “You see old chap I am dead.”

In Limbo

Two of the Powers walked into the room pointed at Anya and walked out leaving the door open so she followed them out of the room into a big room that was almost like a court house. Nervous she walked to the mic in the front of the room. And waited a door opened and out walked a bunch of The Powers, they sat down and one spoke. “Anya Christina Emmanuella Jenkins, you have been brought here to discuss your future, as we were planing on sending you back to the world we found out some interesting news that could be helpful to you.” Anya stood there looking waiting for them to explain what they were talking about. “D'Hoffryn has been thrown form his position as the head of Vengeance Demons, due to some violations in his contract. He was not to choose sides in the battle of good and evil and yet he sided with T he First, also there was that whole deal with killing a Vengeance Demon by the name of Halfrek” Anya was saddened that her friend had died because of her decision to give back the life of some human frat boys she had been called to curse. “At this time we have decided to ask you to take over as head of the Vengeance Demons, you will be able to live a fairly normal life in this position, and we want you to help the others by teaching them to be more human and to try to keep things in perspective on the sides of good and evil, we are not saying to choose side just that you know that death is not always the way to do things.” Anya thought about it for a minute before speaking. “Can I think about this for the night so I can answer you with the truth and so I know that I’m not jumping into anything I can’t handle?” The Powers thought about It for a moment then told her yes and sent her back into The Room. When she got back to the room she went to the sleeping area and sat on her bed. Tara walked into the room sat down next to her and held her hand. “Why are you upset, what did they say?” Anya looked at Tara, “They want me to take over for D'Hoffryn. They want me to go back to Vengeance and I don’t know if I can it’s not what it was and it won’t ever be like that again. I understand being human now I don’t want to loose that Tara I can’t loose that I want to go back and be with Xander. I love him and I just want us to be together again, I don’t care about where we live or how much money we have I just want to love and be loved and Xander is the only one I want that from.” Tara pulled Anya into a hug and held her as she cried.

In Seattle

Everyone stared at Giles and Travers while they talked about what was to come, they had moved away from the group so they could talk in some what privacy. It was hard to hear them they talked low and the Slayers knew better than to use their enhanced hearing to listen in, But when Giles looked up and said “Dear God.” everyone knew it was something big. Jessica and Nicole knew that the men needed to talk so they decided to get everyone going with the moving in. Nicole Clapped her hands, “Hey lets go guys and let the Britt’s talk, Ya’ll are moving in so find a roomie and lets move.” Jessica piped in, “We have many apartments that are open for you guys till you can either go home or find your own place. If you decide to stay with us then we can work out payment plans depending on your situation. Now we have a few studio Apartment’s for those who don’t want to bunk with others. So grab your stuff and lets get moving.” Brittany had just pulled up to hear the speech and decided to park the Neon In the garage under the complex. After she walked out of the garage she walked over to Jessica and hugged her from behind. “Hey baby, how you doin’?” Jessica jumped not knowing that her girlfriend was behind her let alone at the apartment. “ Hey when did you get here.” “I got here during your speech I just decided to park in the garage.” “That’s a great Idea why didn’t I think about that.” Kissing Brittany she turned to the group “Hey guys, after we get all of our stuff out of the bus I’ll take it down to the garage under the complex.” One of the new Slayers looked at Jessica as if she had sprouted another head. “Yes do you have a question?” Jessica asked the girl. “You have underground parking here?” Nicole decided to answer her. “Yeah we do, you have seen underground parking before haven’t you, umm what’s your name kid?” “The name is Dana, and yeah I’ve seen it just not in Apartment complexes.” “Well that’s because this place used to be a hotel well more like a residential inn, but it was turned into apartments like ten years ago so we kept it for ourselves.”

Jessica decided to get the gang moving. “Ok lets get going people we got stuff to do.” everyone grabbed their things from the bus Willow having more things than anyone, they all piled into the lobby of the complex while Jessica parked the bus. Nicole was in charge of giving rooms out and it wasn’t working as well as she thought. The girls got into little fights and it was bugging her Willow, Faith, Buffy and Xander were trying to get them to stop fighting but it wasn’t working out. Jessica walked in and saw the problem and started to hum the humming got louder and louder till all of a sudden a loud screeching came from her mouth, everyone stopped talking and looked at her. “Great now if you would stop bickering with each other and move into the banquet room we will get you all rooms. Britt show them to the room and Nicole help me get the keys and floor plans.” Brittany started moving towards the Banquet room “Ok Kiddies lets get in here grab a seat and keep quiet, I don’t want to hear a thing from any of you till we get this figured out.” Jessica and Nicole walked into the room and saw everyone siting in the chairs. They walked onto the stage in the front of the room, and pulled a table from the wings of the stage. Jessica looked down to Willow, “Hey Will, Do you have a list of everyone that’s with you?” Willow turned around in her seat and grabbed her laptop from behind her, “Yeah I do on my laptop got an outlet for me to plug into?” “Yeah we do over here.” Nicole took the laptop from Willow. They plugged it in and waited for Willow to pull up the list. “Jessica started to talk, “This is how this will go down you have two minutes to pick a roommate, then you will sit together and if in you can’t handle your selves like adults we will go down the list in alphabetical order and pair you up that way. Now if you want a single come see me. And we do have a few three room apartments but I think that there are enough of you to just do two rooms. Now move!” It was almost comical to watch the girls move around to find roommates. But they did it and the only people asking for singles were the main Scoobies except for Dawn she wanted to bunk with Nicole so they could catch up. After giving out keys and maps for everyone of the building they had agreed to meet after six in the banquet room so they could get some sleep.

Giles had asked the Scoobies, Nicole, Jessica and Brittany to stay and talk to him and Travers. “We have a serious situation on our hands, it seems as if the Powers have given us a so called reward for our hard work.” Xander feeling the tension in the room decided to be funny. “Don’t tell me an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii?!” Giles just shook his head at the young man while Faith hit him in the arm. “You wish Xan-man they aren’t that nice.” “A life time supply of comics would be nice and sneak peeks at the new Star Wars movies.” Faith started to laugh and buffy smacked him on the top of his head. “You geek let Giles finish his speech.” Giles took of his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose before putting them back on. “Thank you Buffy. It seems that some things happened that messed up the plans for The Powers and they want to fix it they have decided that they are going to do something that they never really do.” He paused and Buffy was getting pissed at him for stalling. “Giles spit it out it can’t be that bad, you did say reward.” Giles sighed loudly. “They are sending back six people form the dead, the six they have chosen were taken before they were supposed to go and so the powers feel that they want them back in the world of the living.” The room went silent as everyone let this go through their brains. Buffy was the first to speak, “Who are they sending back and when?” Giles looked to Travers to answer that question. “Well they have said that they are sending them back with in twenty-four hours of you being told that they were coming.” Buffy stood up, “I said who is coming back.” “Ok I’ll tell you please calm down. They are sending back Joyce Summers, William the bloody A.K.A. Spike, Anya Christina Emmanuella Jenkins, Jonathan, Tara Maclay, and even though she is not dead but yet not alive Cordelia Chase.” Willow got up and ran out the door she went outside not even noticing the rain and dropped to her knees crying and praying to what ever deity would hear her. Dawn and Buffy had followed her out side and grabbed her and held her as they began to cry together, all confused but knowing that they were happy for the news. They would have their family back and that was all they wanted.

Questions, Comments LoL hope you liked it more coming soon! :pride :p :moo

-Mal-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:56 pm 

OMG! :thud :thud That was a :devilish clifhanger. I want more. :tara and the others are coming home! :applause :banana I understand :willow and the rest's reaction. I lov this fic! :clap :bow I can't wait to :read more and see what you have instore for us next. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:16 pm 
:applause :applause :applause YAY! :tara is coming home!! OMG i had to wait soooo long for this fic, but i love it so its ok.:D

Thank you for finally updating! This is one of my fav stories out there, i really like how Tara, Anya, Cordy and all them are together and they all get to come back, its very cool! Pleeeease dont make me wait as long for the next one:flirt

I will never be anything till I break away from me.I will break away,I'll find myself today.-LP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:59 am 
:bigwave Hey Ya'll I'm glad you like the Fic!!! :banana :applause I've had a few busy weeks My G/F got real sick she has a Sinius infection, Bhroncitis,and Tonsilitis. So I've been taking care of her and working on getting my car fixed that I bought on Wednesday I got that done yesterday. Plus trying to get a job is evil in Washington State. The one I have won't pay for the training period I'm going through. But it's worth it I'm a DJ. Now for Individual Replys:

bluewillowwitch What :devilish Cliffhanger I have no clue to what you are talking about! :whistle :wink I Will have an update worked in by Sat-Morning at the latest depends on how much time I get on the computer. But I'm working hard!

Doppelganger5x5 I'm sorry bout that wait, but I'm working on it. I'm glad you like the fic so much there is a lot coming up in the Fic. So don't fear you will be even more happy soon. :p

:bigwave Ok so more Oreos for everyone and ask the magic cow for milk. :moo :banana :pride & :love for all!!

-Mal-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:20 pm 
:wave , im sorry to hear bout ur gf being so sick.I hope she gets all better soon!:D and i hear ya about gettin a job in Washington! it is very :devilish

an update like Sat-morn?....:hmm ...i think i can wait that long...whether or not i will wait patiently,i havent figured out yet!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:25 am 
Hey...Oh my god, I've just read the whole of this and it's really really great and I love it. More soon? Love sammi xxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:44 pm 
Hi,:bigwave

I am so interested in where you are going to be taking this. i mean Willow is suppose to be one of the most powerful witches on the planet and everything changed after season 7.

by the way...Feedback is more welcome than an issue of Playboy with all the Girls from Buffy???? Is saying that even legal?? or even thinking it!!:wink :lol

You are doing a great job, keep it up and update soon.

love the 'beat-the-crap-out-of-Warren' Tara! he deserves even more!!!

Phoenix:glasses

~ I live in my own little world, but it's ok...they know me here.~

Edited by: Warduke at: 10/24/03 8:52 pm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:07 am 
Hey Kittens I said Sat-Morning and I ment it!!!!!! I know it's short but I'll be working more this afternoon after I go do this fashion show thing for 10$ at this local clothing store.

************************************************************************************************************

In Limbo

There was more than one room in Limbo there were many and one room in particular was special, it wasn’t all white like the room our six Scoobies were in, no this room was blue like a sapphire the walls were a clear blue like glass but it was frosted so you couldn’t see into it. In this room sat a woman named Elizabeth. She had been waiting in Limbo for along time almost six years, but she knew that one day she would go back to Earth to be home because she knew that her destiny wasn’t finished The Powers told her she had along Journey ahead of her and she was willing to take it. She had been watching her family for six years from the room. She was in waiting for the day she could go back to the only thing that mattered to her. When The Powers entered her room to tell her that it would only be a few days before she would go back she was happy but had started to worry about all the “What If’s”. But she knew there was no point in worrying so she did a lot of meditation while waiting. Today was her visit to the room The Powers held meetings in, she knew that it had to do with her going back but she wasn’t sure what exactly. When she walked into the room she knew it was to quiet for even The Powers. “Elizabeth, we have decided to send you back in few days but there are a few things we must discuss before you go back. We do have your Death records fixed along with the plot in the cemetery that you were buried in. But you do know that it might be hard for some of your family to accept the fact your no longer dead.” She looked up to the one whom had spoken with anger in her eyes. “You and I both know that I’m not going to be around those people so don’t even worry about them. You just make sure those who count will understand also I know that my estate will be taken care of and placed back into my care that way it won’t be wasted by fools.” The Power that had been talking to her coughed a little before speaking, “Of course all of that will be taken care of right away.” With that she walked out of the room and into her room. By the time she had sat down two of The Powers had walked into her room. “You know we weren’t done talking to you, it has started she will come into her power and you must be there to guide her along the way.” Elizabeth stood up and pointed towards the door. “Get out I know what I must do now go and don’t come to me till I have to go back.” The Powers walked towards the door before walking out one looked at her, “Don’t screw this up for us we need this to work.”

In Hell

Warren was still hanging when he heard footsteps coming towards him the Click Clack resounded through-out the room making his ears ring and his head hurt more. Warren couldn’t tell who it was it was too dark to see. A mans voice spoke “Well Well Well, she sure did a job on you, if you were alive I’d say you need a real good plastic surgeon.” The man pushed Warren to make him start swinging. The movement was too much for Warren and he threw up on the mans shoes, the man was not happy and he backhanded Warren across the face knocking him off the chain that held him up. He flew across the room teeth flying out of his mouth. “Boy if you keep fucking up like this you won’t have any teeth, now crawl your bitch ass over hear and lick your puke from my very expensive shoes. Warren lay there seething as he started to make his way towards the man by listing to the sound of one foot tapping he thought to himself, The man started to laugh and walked up to Warren grabbing him by the hair pulling him over and down towards his shoes, “I can hear your thoughts boy and you won’t get anywhere that we don’t put you. See the people you want to kill are going to help the Powers good and evil and we don’t need a little twit like you fucking that up so now be a good boy and clean my shoes!” Warren had no choice but to start licking.

In Seattle

Everyone was in the banquet room again waiting for Travers to explain how the return would work, he was very boring and Buffy was not happy and she could tell the others were not even listing to him. She stood up done listening to him. “Hey Travers shut up for a second ok! All we want to know is when they are going to be here.” He looked at her and decided to not speak about her rudeness. “They should be back by morning they are going to need a lot of sleep possibly two days worth, it depends on the person. The only person you won’t see in the morning is Miss Chase, she will be sent back to L.A., I suggest you call your friends there and warn them of what will happen, they will be wary of her rising well of her coming out of a Coma.” Everyone started to get up buffy stating she would make the call to Angel at the new offices of Wolfram and Hart. Nicole was going towards the door to go to her apartment when Jessica came up behind her. “Hey cousin what you doing? Not going to chill here and party with us? I need a DJ and seeing as you’re the professional.” Nicole shook her head, “Nope, I’m going up to my room to cry my eyes out because as happy as I am for everyone I’m not happy for myself, I mean great my best friend, my family is coming back but” She paused, “Fuck it no reason to explain you already know the story.” She walked off to her apartment. Dawn had seen the whole thing and was confused to what was going on. Jessica turned and saw Dawn looking at her she walked over to the teen. “What’s up Dawn?” “What’s wrong with Nic? I thought she would be happy Tara’s coming back?” Jessica lowered her head “She is happy bout Tara it’s other stuff that’s got her down and I would tell you but it’s not my place.” Jessica walked away towards Brittany who was in a conversation with Andrew and Xander about who was the best Batman in the movies. Dawn walked out of the room to go look for Nicole.

Ok hope you like it more coming soon! You guys are great Big smiles and Oreo's for everyone!!!! :pride :banana :love :moo

-Mal-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:39 pm 
:applause :applause Hooray! Great update!:banana Loved this update...wonder whats wrong with nicole, guess ill just have to wait and find out! It may have been a short one but it was still really good! Keep it up and update again soon please:D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:13 pm 

I loved the update! :clap :bow I wonder what is up with Elizabeth? :hmm And what is up with Nicole? :hmm You just love a cliffhager don't you? You :devilish woman! I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

---------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:34 am 
Hey...Aww..I loved this update, so very sweet and cute..More soon? Love sammi xxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:08 pm 

It's Halloween :applause I'm Going trick or treating as the One Eyed Man- Xander :banana I plan on getting an update up by Sunday morning. :p Hey question to all: Is 20 too old to trick or treat? :hmm my friends and family say so but I say your never to old for free candy. well happy haunting!

:devilish

-Mal-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:25 am 

Ok I'm Bad I know I said Sunday morning but my house is kinda crazy right now and the writters block kicked in but it's gone now and i'm working hard so here is a real small update. I'm soooooo sorry But i'll make it up to you! I Swear :flower

Same Disclaimer as before look back to see them. And now kittens your latest installment of "If Your Gone"

In Limbo

Tara was scared. She was still thinking about what she did to Warren it wasn’t expected from her but she couldn’t help herself the anger took over and she reacted. The thing that really scared her was that she liked it, she wanted to laugh uncontrollably like a madman but knew to contain herself. She kept looking at her fists she knew something was different but couldn’t tell what it was she felt stronger than normal but thought that it was because she was technically dead and that this place “Limbo” let her have the extra boost. Right now she didn’t care she just wanted to go home. When Anya had decided what to do about taking D'Hoffryn’s place Tara went with her to The Powers and noticed that they were looking at her funny but she sat there while Anya told them that she would take the job but things had to change. Before they left to go back to their room The Powers asked her to stay behind. She told Anya to go ahead that she would be back soon and Anya left. “Miss Maclay we need to discuss something with you, what you did to Warren Meers will not be held against you and we wanted to know if you wanted to see him again to help with his punishment?” Tara looked confused and didn’t know what to say. “W-w-well I guess I c-could, I’m not sure what you want me to do exactly but I would like to speak with him.” “We will come get you when it’s time.” Tara walked back to the room slightly confused she sat down on her bed thinking about what could have changed, but nothing came to her mind. When the powers called her to come into the room she stood in front of the long marble court-like table she saw Warren he was a literal bloody mess, when he saw her he tried to run away but his feet were chained and his hands were on tied behind his back so he wound up falling on his face and breaking his nose on the marble floor. The Powers were pissed one of them called out. “Someone get this boy off of the floor. He is getting blood everywhere, get him a mop and bucket make him clean it up” Two men came in the room and picked him up while a third man brought in a mop and bucket full of hot water the smell of cleaner going through the room. Tara was getting upset she just wanted to go home and she knew they kept playing games. “Why am I here?” she asked the annoyance ringing clear in her voice. The Powers looked at her and one spoke “Revenge dear child, revenge, to give back the pain you’ve felt to the one who caused it.” Tara looked at the one speaking like he was crazy, “Is that what you think I want?” “Well isn’t it?” “Leave it to you guys to answer a question with a question. You want revenge, ok I’ll tell you what I want. I want him to go back to whichever Hell you have him in and let him go through every punishment you’ve got, when he is done call me and I’ll come up with something else ok till then leave me alone!” To emphasize her words she slammed her hand down onto the cold marble table and walked off, what she didn’t see was the large crack she had put into the stone and due to the fact that her hand didn’t hurt she didn’t think about it, but the sound of something hitting the floor made her turn around, all she saw was half of the table top on the floor. “What the Fuck!”

In Seattle

Dawn was following Nicole down the hallway towards the stairs. “Nicole wait up.” Nicole didn’t slow down she just kept walking, “Go away Dawn.” Dawn ran to catch up with her and stepped in front of her blocking her path. “What’s wrong Nic, aren’t you happy?” Nicole rolled her eyes and snorted. “Yeah real happy! I’m so happy I could piss my pants.” She walked around Dawn and started climbing the stairs. “Hey you don’t have to be such a bitch to me I was just worried about you, it’s not everyday you hear that a bunch of dead people are just coming back to life ya know!” Nicole turned around and glared at the teen. “ Fuck you, leave me alone and don’t come into my apartment tonight you can stay with your sister.” She started to walk up the stairs again when she felt something hit her in the back of her head. When she turned around she saw Dawn with only one shoe on. “Did you just throw your shoe at me?” Dawn nodded, “Yeah so what, you pissed me off.” Nicole sat on the steps and rubbed the back of her head, and started to laugh. “Your funny you know that.” Dawn walked up the steps and sat next to Nicole. “Yeah well I needed to stop you somehow.” Nicole looked at Dawn and kept laughing. “You want some coffee or tea.” Dawn shrugged her shoulders, “Sure why not.” “Look I’ll tell you why I was upset later but not now ok.” Nicole got up and picked up Dawns shoe and gave it back to the girl. “Ok you tell me when your ready.” Once Dawn had the shoe on Nicole held out her hand to help the Younger girl up. “Thanks.” Nicole smiled, “No prob, Bob.”

They walked up to Nicole’s apartment it reminded Dawn of Tara’s old dorm room, black walls and strings of Christmas lights except Nicole’s were white and purple and she had all sorts of art on the walls. There were hanging plants and lots of bookshelves she couldn’t believe that someone had as many books as Giles. There was a huge flat screen tv on the wall and under that were wood shelves that held Video game systems a DVD player and a VCR. On the right side of the system was a shelf made of metal that held videos, DVD’s and games on the left was a Stereo and CD collection that was to die for. Nicole saw Dawn looking at her CD’s while she walked to the kitchen. “You can put something on if you want Dawn.” Dawn looked at Nicole, “Are you sure I don’t want to just go through your stuff.” Nicole smiled, “Hey your moving in here anyway, welcome to your new home what’s mine is yours. Just don’t try to redecorate and it’s all good.” Dawn nodded “I’d never do that it reminds me of Tara it’s almost like she put this place together.” Nicole nodded, That’s good she gave me the ideas, when I saw her dorm room I wanted it so when we moved here after she died I did it as a tribute to her, wanna see something real cool?” “Sure.” “Ok let me put the water on for tea and I’ll show you.” As Nicole put the tea kettle on Dawn put on the Morning View CD by Incubus she put it on Track 11 Are You In? Nicole walked over to a huge Burgundy curtain on the wall. “Ok I normally don’t show this to people but I want you to see it.” Nicole pulled a string so the curtain separated from the middle on the wall was a huge graffiti style painting of Tara and was surrounded by pictures of the Woman and what looked like poems it was the only wall that wasn’t painted black. Dawn gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. “Goddess it’s beautiful how long did it take you to do this?” “A few weeks working day and night barely stopping to do anything else but go to work, eat, and sleep for a bit.” “Willow would love it you should show her.” “It’s not done yet I’ve got a few more things to do like hook up spot lights to the floor and ceiling and a few touch ups on the paint.” If I helped you would you be able to finish tonight?” Dawn asked. Nicole thought about it, “Yeah I guess we could but do you know how to hook up the lights.” “If you don’t mind him seeing it Xander would.” Nicole thought some more as the kettle went off she walked over to the kitchen and turned it off. “Ok, lets ask him if he’ll help.”

In Limbo

Tara was confused as she stared at the now broken table “How did that happen?” she asked The Powers. “You must have shot an energy bolt into the table.” One of The Powers jumped up trying to give a reason for the incident at hand. Tara crossed her arms and looked at them. “I thought we couldn’t use our powers here?” The Powers looked to the one that always talked while in conference, “Your powers are being reinstated for your return your’s must have come back quickly. But your right we prefer you don’t use them while you’re here.” Tara didn’t believe them but went along with the excuses they were making, nodded her head and walked out.

:p Hope you like it more in the next few days :love ya guys :peace :love and hair grease LOL sorry I'm such a Spaz :geek :moo and the cow says: Have a Mooriffic day!

:lol

-Mal-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:47 pm 

I love this fic! :clap :bow OMG! :eek What is really up with :tara breaking the table? :glasses That is so weird! :eyebrow I'm glad that Dawn got Nicole to calm down and bit and I'm glad that she will talk to Dawn about what is wrong later. :) That wall was beautiful! :pride I'm glad that Nicole is going to show it to :willow . :grin I just love your work. Can't wait :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:45 pm 

Ok I'm Very very sorry this took so long but I haven't been home and my friend was very stingy with his Laptop! :rage :mad So here we go a new update! It's not as long as I want it to be but it works. So do a happy dance Kittens I hope to have more up real soon because if I get more snow out here I won't be able to leave the house!

In Seattle

Dawn and Nicole walked down to the Banquet room looking for Xander. They found him sitting around talking to some of the new slayers. “Hey Xan-man me and Dawn gots a few questions for ya.” Xander looked up to see Nicole and Dawn looking at him. “Sure anything for the two of you.” Nicole motioned for Xander to get up. “Come up to our apartment with us it’s a private matter” The two slayers that Xander was talking to started laughing. He looked at them like they had lost their minds. “What’s so funny?” One of the girls stopped laughing long enough to talk. “It sounds so wrong like your off to have sex or something.” Xander blushed and got up following Dawn and Nicole upstairs to the apartment. “So what’s up guys?” Dawn looked at Xander, “We need your help mister construction guy. There is a project we are working on and we need you to install some spot lights so we can show it to Willow and the gang tomorrow.” Xander thought about it, “Sure, why not I’ve got nothing better to do other than sit and wait for my Dead Ex to return.” They got into the apartment and the first thing Xander saw was the painting on the wall. “Holy wow that’s cool! Did you do that Nicole?” “Yeah I did so can you help us.” “Where are the lights and tools.” Dawn, Xander and Nicole started working and kept working late into the night.

Buffy was taking a shower when her bathroom door opened. Buffy started to whine “Who is that go away I want to be alone people.” “It’s just me B, Don’t go all postal on me I just wanna talk to ya for a minute.” “Well couldn’t it wait till I was done with the shower?” Faith laughed “What afraid I’d see ya naked?” “No not really.” Buffy turned off the shower and hopped out grabbed her towel and started to dry off. Faith’s eyes bugged out and she started to laugh. “What’s so funny Faith?” “I didn’t see you as the type to show it all B.” Buffy started to get dressed in her flying cat’s PJ’s. “Well I guess you don’t know me F. So what did you want to talk about?” Faith opened the bathroom door and walked out to the living area which didn’t have much but a tv and some blankets. “I was wondering if I could bunk with you when you get some furniture cuz I wont be able to afford any and I don’t want to be stuck on the floor so maybe I can sleep on your couch or something.” Buffy came out of the bathroom behind Faith, “So you wanna stay here with me, I guess why not I could use the company and mom could use your room when she get’s here.” Faith sat on the floor “Hey B, do you think it’s strange that The Powers are sending people back?” Buffy sat next to Faith, “Yeah I hope it’s not some messed up trick cuz I won’t hold Willow back if she goes nuts.” “Did you call Angel?” “Yeah I did he was way to happy but whatever.” Faith got up and leaned against the wall. “You know they are going to get together right.” “I know, Whatever I’m up and over that.” “What about Spike you going to get back with him?” “Don’t know really, I’m not sure I want to be with anyone right now. But hey I’m about to go to sleep you wanna crash here or your place?” “Guess I’ll crash here.”

In Limbo

They were gathered in the big room in a circle dressed in white and green robes The Powers moved around them placing herbs and oils around them chanting in some strange language. They knew they were going to be home soon and the ritual had been going for quite a long time now it was in the middle of the night in Seattle and LA they knew that their friends and families would be sleeping when they got there and they knew that they would need lots of sleep when they got back. They just wanted this to end to be with their loved ones. They could feel a wind blowing and it kept getting harder and harder, the room got real hot till one by one flames overtook their bodies. The flames were actually cooling on their bodies that was the last thing they felt as they fell asleep. The Powers watched as they disappeared, ashes were the only thing left in the circle. One of the powers spoke, “Good now we only have the woman to deal with she will take care of our issues there.”

In Seattle

Jessica and Brittany were still in the Banquet room cleaning up from the small party and getting a list of places to take their guest’s for clothes and furniture. It seemed that because Giles was the last living Watcher he had access to all the money from the council which happened to be over One Hundred Million dollars. They planed on going to Ikea, Wal-mart, Home Depot, and Best Buy the next day. Brittany was cleaning while Jessica made her lists on her laptop. Brittany dropped into the chair next to Jessica. “Who would have thought that it would take Twenty-five Pizza’s to feed that many girls and a few guys?” Jessica laughed “Yeah and just think of all the soda, juice and beer we had to buy.” “Good thing Giles is paying us back in the morning.” Jessica was looking at the laptop when the screen started to flicker. Brittany noticed it to,“That’s funny should it be doing that?” Jessica started to shake her head “Nope it shouldn’t.” then the screen went black. “Or that.” “Nope.” A hard wind started to blow in the room and a bright light flashed five piles of ash appeared and burst into flames. From the five piles of ash rose five bodies that lay sleeping on the floor, the wind and fires stopped. Jessica noticed one of the five people right away, “Tara, Holy shit Tara.”

Buffy and Faith felt a rumbling on the floor and thought it was an earthquake. But when they saw the bright flash of light they knew it was something else. They got up and ran downstairs to the Banquet room the smell of fire present in the air. Buffy burst through the door to see five people in a circle laying on the floor she knew everyone of them. She turned to Faith, “Go get some of the slayers we need to get them into some rooms, we can stick mom in yours and Tara with Willow, Anya can go into Xander’s, Spike can take one of the rooms in ours and stick Jonathan in Andrews. Ok?” Faith nodded her head, “Sure No problem.” Faith ran and got some slayers to help it took them only twenty minutes to get everyone situated they hadn’t even woken Willow putting Tara in her makeshift bed with her and Xander wasn’t even in his room to complain. Just when Buffy thought she could get some sleep her cell phone rang. “Hello I’m trying to sleep.” “Buffy is that you?” “Oh hey Angel I guess Cordy got there ok.” “Yeah she is sleeping right now and who knows how long till she wakes up but at least I know she will wake up.” “Yeah Travers said it should take a few days for them to get up.” “Well ok just telling you she’s here go to bed I’ll call you later.” “Ok bye Angel.” “Bye.”

The Apartment complex was pretty quiet except for one apartment where three people worked to finish their project before morning. They knew of the disturbance and had even sent Dawn down to look, but they knew they would see everyone once they woke up so the crew went back to work. It was around Five Thirty in the morning when they went to bed. Xander slept in Dawns room and Nicole and Dawn shared Nicole’s room for the night.

The Next Day

It was around Noon when Willow opened her eyes. The last vestiges of sleep still clouding her vision and thoughts. When her eyes focused all she saw was blonde hair for a moment she thought that it was Buffy. But then the rest of her senses kicked in and a sent she hadn’t smelled in over a year hit her hard. Then her brain kicked in. She remembered what happened the day before. Like a child at Christmas Willow jumped up and out the door to Buffy’s apartment. Banging on the door to get her friend awake she started to yell. “Buffy let me in they are back they’re back.” The door opened to reveal a very tired Blonde Slayer. “What the hell are you doing Wills?” “Get up Buffy they’er here, I woke up and Tara was in my bed sleeping.” Buffy rolled her eyes “Ok Wills calm down your over loud, I know they are back I put her in your room.” Jessica whose apartment was right next to Buffy’s came out of her door. “Thanks for the wake-up call Willow why don’t you go get everyone else up too!” Willow looked over at Jessica “Sorry Jess. I didn’t mean to wake you.” Jessica shook her head, “Don’t worry it’s late anyway and we have some shopping to do cuz everyone needs beds.” Buffy shook her head. “No way am I getting up right now I’m going back to bed.” Faith took that moment to come up to the door, “B we are getting up and getting a bed because the floor is not comfy in any way, shape, or form. So lets get dressed for the day and figure out who is going to stay with the sleeping crew.” Willow shook her head laughing,“Now that wasn’t something I was expecting Buffy. Faith in your room HA.” “Hey now this so isn’t what it looks like. She just wanted to bunk with me once we get beds she will have her own room. Faith will you tell her.” Faith smiled “Lemme just tell ya it was a long night Red.” she winked at Willow and walked off to get dressed, Willow just walked off towards her room. “Long night huh Buff?” “I’m not Gay Willow.” Buffy looked over to see Jessica laughing at her “Jess I swear I’m not Gay!” “You keep telling yourself that Buffy.” Jessica walked back into her room. “Faith I’m so gonna kill you for that!” Buffy slammed her door and ran after the dark haired slayer.

Xander was awake and making coffee for Dawn and Nicole so when they got up they wouldn’t have to do it themselves. He was amazed by the artwork that Nicole had done he hadn’t known that she could do that kind of work. He had to admit that he had a small crush on the girl, she looked almost like Faith’s twin except she had dark red hair, he knew she was born a blonde but she hated looking like the rest of her family. She had and eyebrow and tounge ring along with a few tattoos. She was tall and strong he knew she could hurt him or anyone else that tried to hurt her. But she was so fragile, she had a big heart and let her emotions get the best of her. Xander would have tried to get with her if it weren’t for two reasons. The first being his undying love and devotion to Anya and second that Nicole was gay. He was deep in his thoughts when Nicole came out of the room, and walked over to the tv. “Hey Xander I thought you would still be asleep.” Xander shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a mug out of the dishwasher it had Harley on it. He poured her a cup of coffee and walked over to her to hand her the cup she took a sip. “ Thanks Xan. “No problem Nic. So what are you up to this fine morning?” “DDR.” Xander looked at her dumbfounded, “And that would be.” Nicole laughed at Xander, That my friend would be Dance Dance Revolution. It’s a dancing game for Playstation One and Two.” She reached behind the CD/movie cabinet and pulled out two giant pads they had eight squares and a center circle, four of the squares had an arrow and the others had shapes on them : a Triangle, Square, X, and circle. The center had a lady on it and the top had a start and select button. She set them on the floor in front of the TV and turned on her TV and PS2. Xander sat down on the couch with his coffee to watch her play the game. She stood on one of the pads and pressed a few buttons to get started she chose a player and a fast paced song and started to move to the beat all of a sudden arrows started to appear on the screen and she started to move following the arrows. As she kept dancing he was so busy watching her that he didn’t notice Dawn coming into the room until she snatched his coffee out of his hand and drank some. “Hey that’s mine Dawn.” “And I took it what ya gonna do about it.” She handed him back his coffee and walked to the kitchen to get her own cup. “So what is she doing?” Xander shrugged his shoulders, “She said it was called DDR, all I know is that it looks cool to me.” Dawn sat down next to him to Nicole play. “So are you going to check on Anya anytime soon?” Xander downed his cup and stood to go put it in the kitchen sink. “Yeah I’m about to go now, you gonna go see your mom soon?” “Yeah I am. I wanna go see Tara, Anya, and Spike too.” Nicole had finished her song and turned off the TV and PS2 but left the pads out for later use. “Today we have to go shopping so lets get dressed and see everyone and then figure out what is going on.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Replys are Welcomed with huge loving arms! More later! :applause :eatme :banana :dance :moo :pride :flower

-Mal-

Buffy: Maybe it's time to start a new tradition. Birthdays without boyfriends. It could be just as much fun!

Willow: Preaching to the choir here, baby. From Blood Ties- Season Five