The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51
 Post subject: Update on update?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:11 am 
Hey Triscuit7,

Can you please give us an update about a possible update?

Thanks, wilgen.

Edited by: wilgen at: 2/22/05 2:29 pm

Post subject: re: The eage of silence
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:36 pm 
Hey

This is my first time here, and i just thought i'd say hello. i love this fic and i've been reading it for the last three days non-stop. i also read what everyone had to say, and i must say, i find you to be a lovely bunch of people. you don't mind me joining in do you?

Mel - i can hardly wait to see what will come next. please make it fast...

P.S - i find it very refreshing that yours is the only fic that mentioned the fact that Tara has big ears... you won me over with that one.

keep up the good work.

Gig

Post subject: Re: re: The eage of silence
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:38 pm 
wow, awesome story! cant wait for an update!

"Its not like death is some horrible and terrible thing when you think about it intellectually, ignore me I'm full of sh*t" - Chance

"I like my demons. I consider them close personal friends. We enjoy each other's company immensely." ~Chance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:50 pm 
I was just rereading this fic again.......

Triscuit, I don't know what sort of life you lead. Whether it be busy or slow, complicated or easy but if you do find the time to sit down and write I for one would be ecstatic to find an update!

Em

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:35 pm 
I saw this bumped up on the board and got all excited.

:(

-kristyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:00 pm 
:rage :tear :gnome :angry Oh sweet, bleeding, water-skiing Jesus on a popsicle stick!!! Where, oh WHERE have you gone, Triscuit?? I have read this whole fic in a stretch, completely ignoring the rest of the board and my life, for THAT matter, and you just go and stop on us! Kittens are mewling and moping the world over. *sigh* PLEASE come back!:bounce

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:55 am 
I didn't discover this fic until a few days ago, and I have to say: it's awesome, awesome, awesome. I love your character development; the little moments of tension between Jo, Tara and Willow are especially well written. Anya and Tara contrast very nicely. Anya is actually decently represented, which is rare in and of itself.

With that said: *swings my cheap pendant in front of your eyes*... thou shalt update immediately...

Do not misunderestimate the intellectial brilliantliness of religious fundamentalistics.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:11 am 
I found this a few nights ago and I've been reading it since then..It's now Saturday morning and I just finished.:yawn

:rage After all that..and nothing is posted. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING.

:fit2 You left off at the chair part, which was great but it was a chair scene. A freakin chair scene. I haven't heard one of those in a long time.

:hmm What happened? I mean you left all these Kittens wanting for more. It's been what, months..since you last updated it.

You should really continue this. It's a great fic. Totally awesome.:bow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:16 am 
Yea just sat here and read this whole entire fic. Took me about 2 days to do it, but I did. It's awesome! Every element that made the show great, that makes other fics great, EVERYTHING, is in this fic. You have humor, drama, SMUT! I love Jo and Dani. They were great additions. I love how you're filling in the blanks between episodes. I HATE that you stopped at the frickin chair! And you haven't updated in forever! And I want to see the chair!! Plus I was really excited to see how you were going to handle NMR and that whole situation.

Anyways, I hope you haven't forgotten this fic, because it's totally great!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

Post subject: Re: FIC: The Edge of Silence
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:47 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Alright, I will fully admit to disappearing for about 2 years. I can own up to that, but where did the fic go? This is very sad. I just spent the entire Labor Day weekend reading this fic & I'm left with no conclusion. Please Melissa, you need to update for us kittens.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:08 pm 
3. Flaming O

I agree with The Pineapple Head. Updates are nice and fuzzy and make us happy. (ok, not really fuzzy I just like using that word :-D ) I really miss this fic.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:14 pm 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

Ah Triscuit where have you gone sweetie? I do so miss this wonderful story, an update would be wonderful. I hope you are well, I know work is always busy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:35 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

You know, it's funny, because I just re-read the entire Edge of Silence that is available and I was thinking... "You know... I miss Jo." Mostly because football season is upon us and the Pack is Back! :)

We miss you Mel.

"People flock in, nevertheless, in search of answers to those questions only librarians are considered to be able to answer, such as 'Is this the laundry?', 'How do you spell surreptitious?' and, on a regular basis, 'Do you have a book I remember reading once? It had a red cover and it turned out they were twins.'" -- Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:35 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Location: Frozen in front of this damn machine, reading fanfic :o)
*Sees the thread has bumped up - almost has an orgasm on the spot - careens into the post - and.......*sigh* :tumble

I just re-read this, so I'd have a clue what was going on - and it was time VERY well spent, might I add - but where in all gay hell have you gone, oh Smut-tastic one?

I hope life is treating you so well that you just no longer feel a need to write, but...Oh hell, who am I kidding?? COME BAAAAACK!!! :cry

"Green Eyed Monster" by Binky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:30 am 
5. Willowhand

luv ur story

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:09 am 
3. Flaming O

Wow, talk about a blast from the past!

--->Susan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:02 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Uh... since this fic was bumped, I reread it. I didn't realize it had been almost 3 years since the last person responded to this, it must have been waaaaay in the back. I really do miss this fic. Considering how long it's been, I'm not going to be optomistic about it getting updated. I just wanted to say gain how much I enjoyed reading it and hope someday there will be a continuation.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:49 pm 
5. Willowhand

:pray hope it updates

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51