The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wow
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:22 pm 
That was sooooooo sweet! The star, the kiss, the snow--! "Wow" is right!

"O Let my name be in the Book of Love!
If it be there I care not of that other Book above.
Strike it out! Or write it in anew, but
Let my name be in the Book of Love!"

--Omar Kayam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:35 pm 
WAAAH! How could I miss that?! It was SOOOO SWEET!!! Now my teeth hurt! Hee hee.

I would really appreciate it... if you don't do that again. -- Liu Jiuan, "Kiss of the Dragon"

Post subject: Perfect
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 6:58 pm 
That moment was just.....

Perfect.

Shameless plug- Read my fic 7th Hellvan. It isn't half bad:)! "Innerbed".

Post subject: Perfect
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 7:25 pm 
Wow...That was just amazing...Wow

That is all I can really say...that's wonderfull.

Much Love,

Lisa

Must I dream and Always see your face.~ Jeff Buckley "Last goodbye"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recomended Reading: IttyBittyKitty's fic...
"7th Hellvan"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post subject: Re: Perfect
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:19 pm 
One word describes this story.....wow!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstacy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bare. If we can live without passion maybe we'd know some peace. But we'd be hollow, empty rooms, shuttered, and dank, With out passion we'd truly be dead. Angel in "Passion"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:20 pm 
I have to love the stars..i love the stars..i love the way u brough them together..its very cool

trish

~I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine!~ Soul Shatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 2:51 pm 
That was incredibly sweet!

Tara's story about her mom and the stars, then giving Willow her own star. How qute is that.

Then they are dancing in the snow and they kiss. WOOHOO.

R.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:15 pm 
yay!!!! they kissed!!! yay!!!!

that was such a great little story so where are these stars in the sky cuz i'd like to see them

The word "gulp" comes to mind.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 7:15 pm 
Oh WOW! I love this story.

Tara giving Willow a star.........snow on Christmas eve........oh and the kiss.......yay! :heart

And, Tara's story.......beautiful........absolutely beautiful!

can't wait for more!!!!! PLEASE update soon!!!!!:)

ICE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:25 pm 
Great update. I loved the gift of the star and the story. It was priceless. Nice and romantic. Thank you for sharing

Post subject: Re: Fic: Working title - No More
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 9:37 am 
:love

This update was well worth the wait!!!

So sweet.....So tender...

Ain't fallin in love grand?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 6:02 am 
Sorry to make it sound like you have an echo in here but that was sooo sweet.

I think that that was the most perfect way for a first kiss to occur. Thank you

M

That was a designer lamp ya Mook!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:02 pm 
Desperately need moreeeeee

Pretty please? Make it an early Xmas pressie, in line with the story? *begs*

-------------------------

Alyson brought jelly beans as a gift for the local children, and those kids went nuts!
(Alexis, about their trip to Papua New Guinea)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 2:51 pm 
Oh, now that was just lovely and perfect. And so incredibly sweet. What a wonderful first kiss. :)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

Post subject: hey!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:20 pm 
I know you are enjoying your own personal creme filled goodness at home, but I would love an update almost as much as I love uhm...other things!

Shameless plug- Read my fic 7th Hellvan. It isn't half bad:)! "Innerbed".

Edited by: Ittybittykitty at: 9/28/02 7:26:21 pm

Post subject: Re: Feedback
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 5:01 pm 
Joy - this last part was so sweet! I love how you had Tara be so brave and move to Sunnydale on her own. And, it's so cool how she's got Michael and Amy as friends.

I love how you've rewritten season 3 and brought W/T closer together; especially in the last few chapters.

Look forward to more! Thanks.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:37 pm 
OMG!!!!! i read this whole thread last night and i haven't a clue how i didn't catch on to it right away. i guess i need to stop my *no reading incomplete fics* rule casue i'm sure missing out on wonderful fic like this.

just brilliant to have tara be there in season three and re-visit season three stories. i love it! LOVE IT! and the whole thing with ehr unlce was scary! and willow and tara growing close together and tara *naming* a star for her and it's just all so sappy and lovely and just AWWWWW!!!!!! can't wait for an update! hugs, joy!

TARA- It looks like gibberish.
SPIKE- (moving to them) Gibberish?
TARA- Or possibly gobbledygook. It's not words, anyway…

the yoko factor

Post subject: Wow
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 5:14 pm 
I read the whole thread last night as well :D it is now my favorite fic i am reading! i was uptill 4:00 in the morning reading it, i couldnt stop! its incredible i dont know how i went so long without noticing it! its awsome! and may i add that, that kiss was so unbelievably nice and perfect! Cant wait for more willow tara goodness and possibly kissage!!

love

*tar*

Can't find where i am, Lying here, Alone I fear, Afraid of the dark, No one to claim, Alone again --Avril Lavigne (Too Much to Ask)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:07 pm 
Is there no more "No More"? Call me impatient, but...

Post subject: Part 5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:20 pm 
Hey, you will be pleased (?) to know that I am beginning work on Part 5 tomorrow. My home badness issues are resolved (issues that caused me to be stressed and unable to write :( ) and I have thought out the storyline through Part 6, so more will be coming. I may have the next chapter up as early as tomorrow evening, depending on how things go.

I'd like to thank you all for sticking around and for reading. I'm glad you like what I've been doing so far and hope to continue to do some good work for ya.

~Joy

Joy: The shapeshifter scared the poo outta me when it first came on!!!!!
tk: this whole speech about going back..wayyyyy back, to the beginning
Joy: the real beginning ... hopefully not the movie....

Post subject: Re: Part 5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm 
Yay! I'm glad your home life is getting better/on track.

AND you've even got a part 6 planned out? WOW we are pretty lucky :)

-Will

"Hear that baby? You're my always."

"well, you know, when you play a lesbian witch you've gotta get killed in this fun kind of exciting way, so the heart was the way to go..."

"we have the most amazing fans though they LOVE us."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:05 pm 
More, please?

--Omar Kayam

Post subject: Hang in there!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:35 am 
Joy - hope that the "home badness" has not gotten you down. The kittens are always here for support.

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your story and appreciate all the great writers on the Pens. Your story seemed to reach me. I like the Tara-focused AU fics especially when we get some insight about her life before Sunnydale! And, what gripped me in the beginning was how well you conveyed Tara's emotions and her courage/strength in breaking free of the abuse of her home life.

And, I know how Real Life can interfere with writing, board time and just everything. Big thank you! and {{hugs}}

Post subject: Re: Hang in there!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 10:07 am 
Hey TwiLight, just looking at the sig...and speaking of which..have you seen the latest Playboy???hey hey now, Kristy Swanson is featured...holy hot mama!! She's looking goooood...hehehe..I just had to mention that.. ;)

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...Tk's Heaven

-----------------------------
Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

Post subject: Re: Part 5
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:56 pm 
Best of hopes for you, Joy. And that's not just 'cause I wanna read more of your fic! (although I do...but...well, you get the idea)

--Omar Kayam

Post subject: Part 5: Fairy Tales
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 7:20 pm 
Title: No, I still don't have an official title. Shocking, no?

Author: TwiLightJoy/Joy C

Email: twi_light64@hotmail.com

Distribution: Email me, and I will say yes.

Feedback: Thanks much to everyone who's been hanging around waiting (and waiting and waiting ad infinitum) for this part, your feedback is, as always, greatly appreciated.

Setting: The morning following the last chapter. In other words, it's Christmas Day in Season 3.

Other Stuff: Chapter 39 begins Part 5, Fairy Tales. Yes, I finally got around to writing again. Slow, and a week later than I'd hoped, but still going. Let me know what you think!

Chapter 39

Tara lay on her left side, slowly awakening. She was first aware of something tickling her nose, and a weight on her left arm. Then she realized she had her arms around something. Something warm and breathing and Willow-scented. Willow. All at once the memories and feelings rushed into her ever more alert mind. The stars. The snow. The kiss. And then, once the unusually cold weather had gotten to them, they had come inside to warm up. This, luckily, had involved quite a lot of snuggling and quiet conversation in front of the fireplace. It hadn’t been a dream. It had all been real.

Carefully, not wanting to wake the redhead, Tara moved her hand from where it rested on Willow’s soft, flat belly up to try to tuck the tickling locks of her girlfriend’s hair away from her nose for a bit. Wait, girlfriend? Was it too soon for that, maybe? What if Willow changed her mind? What if she just wanted to be friends after all? And why couldn’t Willow’s hair just behave itself? Finally, seeing no other options, the taller girl shifted her weight and rolled reluctantly onto her back. This was … well … a bit uncomfortable, since Willow had decided that Tara’s arm made a rather nice pillow.

“No, come back, I need my umbrella to protect me from the midget frogs,” a quiet and nearly indecipherable mumble followed. An arm groped about blindly in an attempt to get her “umbrella” back, finally finding a hold on Tara’s hip and tugging insistently. Tara suppressed her laughs and rolled back onto her side, brushing through Willow’s hair with her free hand.

“Willow? You awake?”

“Mmm. No, still sleepy,” came the reply after a moment’s consideration of this question. “Snuggle me.”

The Wiccan grinned and tucked Willow’s hair back, then wrapped her arm around the slender waist of the one she adored, her hand slipping beneath the white tank top the other girl had slept in. “So what’s this about midget frogs?” She could feel Willow’s small body tense, and snuggled closer in response. “It’s okay, I’ll be your umbrella as long as you want me to.”

“How did you know?” the redhead asked, sounding much more awake. “I mean, about the umbrella and the … the frogs?”

At this, Tara had to chuckle. “You kind of mumbled about it. I think you were barely awake. I moved and I must have woke you up.” Her thumb slowly rubbed circles around Willow’s bellybutton, eliciting a giggle from the petite witch. The fair-haired girl immediately ceased the motion, but within a few heartbeats a small hand covered hers, gently prodding her thumb.

“It tickles, but … I like it. It’s a good tickle.” Willow rolled onto her back and turned her head so she could face Tara. “You don’t have to stop. I don’t want you to stop.” The hand that had been covering Tara’s moved up to the blonde’s shoulder, her other hand trailing slowly up and back down Tara’s forearm. “I think this is perfect. Like a happy ending, only it’s more of a beginning, right?” Her smile was breathtakingly beautiful. “I’m just sorry that I … that it took me so long to see. Things haven’t been the easiest to figure out, but you’ve been there every time I needed someone. You were the one who got me to trust myself.”

Tara felt her face flush with warmth. “I, I didn’t do anything special. You would have worked through everything on your own.” Her fingers had once again begun caressing the warm flesh of Willow’s stomach beneath the white tank, savoring the tactile sensation. She watched as Willow’s eyes drifted closed in pleasure.

“Mmm. But how long would it have taken me to notice?” the flame-haired young woman queried. “You probably would have long since gotten bored with me and gotten together with Amy or something.”

A hearty laugh followed. “Amy?” she managed once she could speak. “No, no, no. Amy’s not-”

Puzzled, Willow said, “But she goes to the meetings?”

“She goes with Michael. And by the way, I doubt I’d ever get bored with you.” One blue eye closed in a playful wink. “It’s not just for the gay kids, a bunch of Larry’s friends go, too,” Tara explained, toying with the drawstring on Willow’s pajama bottoms. “It’s for people who care about the issues effecting the gay community, whether they’re gay or straight or bi or whatever. We didn’t really have a group in my old school, so it’s good to have a place to go and know people care instead of just saying that we’re going to hell.”

Willow couldn’t hide her surprise. “People actually told you that?” she asked, shifting around until she was face to face with Tara, propped up on her right side.

“Well, yeah, some have.” She shrugged. “Personally, I never really believed in that. But what’s the Hellmouth, then? It’s not like, the literal, Biblical version of Hell?”

The smaller girl frowned. “As far as we can tell, it’s a portal to a place not too different. It’s got big nasty demons and fire and all that. But I go with the theory that there are just a bunch of different worlds, different dimensions. There are supposed to be spells or certain things someone can do to open the doors up, if they can find the right place. When Buffy sent Angel to hell, I think he was in another dimension where he was just … tormented. I think it’s more about Good versus Evil, day to day. Buffy and Giles and Xander and us, we fight for Good. We never really win, but we fight. There’s probably always gonna be Evil around, even after we’re all … gone.”

Tara shook her head. “Well, I’m thinking this isn’t a really good snuggling topic any more, so … why don’t we get back to this later? I’m sure we can keep ourselves occupied.”

“And how do you propose we do that, Miss Maclay?”

“Oh, I have a few ideas….” Tara laughed and leaned over to capture Willow’s lips once more.

“Mmm. Good idea,” Willow sighed.

Joy: The shapeshifter scared the poo outta me when it first came on!!!!!
tk: this whole speech about going back..wayyyyy back, to the beginning
Joy: the real beginning ... hopefully not the movie....

Post subject: Re: Part 5: Fairy Tales
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:10 pm 
All together now...

Awwwwwww....

And...*sniff*

So nice to see the return of this story, and even better that this is a symptom that Joy's life is better!

--Omar Kayam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:44 pm 
The guy who beat me is a MEANIE-POO!!! ARGH! THE AGONY OF DEFEAT! But I must agree when he says "Awwww" and would like to add my own. AAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!! It's nice to have updates after millions of years. And I mean no offense since I really shouldn't be talking. And now I shall slam my head repedetly against the wall since I had no knowing of your bad life. So hear's me praying for your good life, and me slamming my head for never hearing of your bad life. Okay, I'm talking too much. W/T togetherness and cuddly-times RULE!

Unfortunately, all my Barbies are out working. --"Kiss of the Dragon"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:11 pm 
doing a happy dance :party yay!!!

doing a happy dance :party yay!!!

it was so worth the wait for this update even thou its short i loved it

The word "gulp" comes to mind.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 2:08 am 
Can I add my own awwwwww into the mix? Really great to see this fic back on the front page. It's such a great story. Looking forward to more.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next