Skip to content


New Fic: Five by Five

Author Index - N-Z.
This archive is for Poems, unfinished fics, and other short artistic efforts of Different Colored Pens. You Can Leave Feedback!

Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby The Rose24 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:48 pm

I know this is kind of redundant, but great update.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.


Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.


Edited by: The Rose24  at: 3/30/04 10:15 pm
The Rose24
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby littlecrazy80 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:51 pm

Quote:
“Wedding?” Tara’s eyes went wide.



“Presents!” Willow bounced giddily.


:rofl



Loved the update! Willow fits into this family.



*lil´c*

"Okay, we’re here, we’re queer, let’s kick this shit into gear," Five by Five (Taras Shadow)



SweetAmber

littlecrazy80
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby Mikaelah Braenna » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:09 am

Hmm .. A wedding coming Holly!? :hmm



Love the flashbacks to when they were that young ... so cute!



~Mikaelah

Willow: "Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? ..."

Tara: "To You..."


~~Truly and Forever~~

Mikaelah Braenna
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby YMKA » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:47 am

I'm like totally in love.....

Sorry for not replying before ......ya know why:p



You so rock....your updates bring.......man....dude.... you rock!!!!!! :p They bring smile....;)



I'm all sappy...lmao:lol :lol



Can't wait for another update!!!!!!



W and T just way too cute.....the flashbacks...and the present.



"“Wedding?” Tara’s eyes went wide.



“Presents!” Willow bounced giddily."



:lmao Dude...that was great!!!!!! ROFL:) )))) :lol :lol



K...going now....6am....should be up in 3 hours...;)

Later!!!

Good luck on that computer class!!!!! Don't forget to turn on ;) :lol :lol



Love ya:)

:peace :heart

M.



---------------------

"..I feel you, I taste you, I cannot forget, everytime it rains I get wet..." (c) Ace of Base

"I want to go back to...Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all.."(c) Evanescence

"I'm sorry..."- Me " You are NOT sorry" -Holly

YMKA
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby Stroke of Luck » Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:19 am

OMG Patricia thinks about a wedding? AWESOME hehehe but W&T have still time, they dont have to rush....



I love that Willow is already a part of Tara´s family:heart



Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

Even in death Baby, i´ll never leave u!

Stroke of Luck
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby Modjadji » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:29 am

Whew, dunno how I missed this one for so long!



It's awesome, I'm all with the warm and fuzzies. Just whatcha need after a long day spent with only a statistics textbook: a feel-good fic to distract and entertain. You really tickled the tear-ducts, heartstrings and funnybone all in one.



Love all the interactions, especially Faith and Tara for some reason. Maybe because we didn't get to see T with non-evil, non-Buffy-shaped Faith a whole lot. Plus W/T action and smutty goodness of the first class variety! :drool



To sum up:



me an hour ago: :buried

me now: :D



nuff said.



mo.





No matter how short life may seem, it's still the longest thing you'll ever do.

Modjadji
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby wimpy0729 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:16 am

Hey Holly!



Wow! A lot of stuff going on here. Loved the flashbacks. Reminded me of younger times when there were new and sometimes confusing feelings starting to stir. They handled it well though.



Willow wants to help -- yay her!



I think Patricia just gave Tara a little shock, huh?



More soon!



Wimpy



Quote:
You have the most glorious boobies in all of Sunnydale! (Willow to Tara in Sassette's Vignette #21)


wimpy0729
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby Grimaldi » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:00 am

really enjoyed the last parts :D



i like Willow's idead for the bookstore and yay a wedding :bounce



this line from part eleven cracked me up: “Will, you’re vibrating,” Tara groaned when she felt the redhead’s leg shake a bit. :lmao



I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
Welcome friends, how may I pervert you?

Grimaldi
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby Arwen276 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:34 am



I'm right with Willow on this one! PRESSIES!!!



WOOHOO!!!





love the bookstor-cafe idea!!



~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

Arwen276
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby bluewillowwitch » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:01 am

:bigwave Holly :flower ,

Loved the update! :clap :bow It is great how :willow and :tara expanded on Faith's idea. They were just thinking in a bigger scale. :p I loved how :tara heard wedding and :willow heard preasent. :lmao I loved that. This fic is so great. Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray





Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos



bluewillowwitch
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby sam darls » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:50 pm

Awwwww..I love Patricia..hehe..and that was such an amazing update. Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

sam darls
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby Shadowed Grl » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:57 pm

Hi Holly! :D



You never seize to amaze me on your beautiful writing. I look everyday to see if there is an update from you and you're spoilong us with your everyday updates of this fic. i hope yout computer classes are fun and i'll be here waiting desperately for more ;) thank you



-Jolie

Shadowed Grl
 


:)

Postby ApplesauceHorsies » Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:47 pm

Holly--



You are the goddess of fanfic writing. I :heart your writing style! *sigh* This fic is just TOO cute.



I laughed out loud when I read the whole "Wedding?" "Presents!" thing. That was *too* funny.



:bounce :bounce :bounce



Would it be too forward to demand "MOOOOOORRRREEEE!" ;)



-AH

ApplesauceHorsies
 


Re: :)

Postby bindingwiccan » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:23 pm

i agree with AH and i say we all take a moment to bow to goddess holly for her amazingness:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :applause :applause :heart :heart love it





-Kelsey

bindingwiccan
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby TaraBaby77 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:34 am

My goodness Holly!!! I find myself to be a stalker of your fics. I love them. I love this one... I just spent the last hour reading this fic from the beginning. I LOVE IT!!! Please, please, PLEASE tell me you have more on the way soon??? You so can't leave it hanging with the words wedding and presents, heehee. You are amazing... Keep up the great work and hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'


"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

TaraBaby77
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby girlfriends actually » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:15 pm

I barely had the chance to catch up on :read this story and I am amazed at how far you've come with this story. I love it!! Your such a tease! More soon please!!! :pray

girlfriends actually
 


Re: Chapter Twelve - Caught Up In A Dream

Postby Shadowed Grl » Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:07 pm

Is it monday yet? :boot



-Jolie

Shadowed Grl
 


Replies

Postby Taras Shadow » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:25 pm

Replies:



The Rose24: Thank you :)



littlecrazy80: Thank you and I’m glad you loved the update. :D



Mikaelah Braenna: A wedding? :hmm Maybe. :) Thank you for reading! And I’m sorry for the wait of the next update. But yes, like you said, I’ll make it up to you, lol.



YMKA: Woo and hoo! I rock!! I’m glad these updates can make you smile. :) It’s good to know that the Wedding and Presents made people laugh :lol Thank you for reading! As always. And grr, more computer class tonight... :| Yup, I need the luck. :ashamed Lol.



Stroke of Luck: You’re right, Willow and Tara have no reasons to rush, but at least we know Patricia is great with their relationship. (I can only see Tara’s mother being nothing but cool :) ) Thank you for reading! :D



Modjadji: Wow, thanks. :D I can rest easy now knowing that I tickled the tear-ducts, heartstrings and funnybones. I’m happy this made your day and I hope to do so more in the near future. :) Thank you for reading!!



Wimpy0729: Hehe, yea, I think Patricia gave her daughter a slight shock. :lol Having to deal with a crush in school, especially it being on your best friend, it is hard. Willow and Tara share that feeling but neither knows it, so yes, I think they handle it well. :) Thank you for reading! :D



Grimaldi: Thank you :D I’m glad this makes you laugh :D



Arwen276: Woo hoo! Glad you liked the update :D Presents are great, but a possible Wedding may be better? :hmm ... thank you! :)



bluewillowwitch: I think Faith’s idea was awesome and they’re still keeping it, just with a café added to make more money for her idea. :D I’m so happy you loved this, makes me feel better about writing. Update to come soon. :) Thank you for reading!



sam darls: I love Patricia too, I can picture Tara’s mom to be like her. Thank you for reading! :D



Shadowed Grl: Thank you! :D and :blush Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I’ve been all with the busy in RL. Hopefully more to come right soon. :)



ApplesauceHorsies: Me? A goddess at writing? :blush Nah. :blush I’m happy you like this fic and it’s good to know that I can make people laugh. :D I shall update a bit more soon.



bindingwiccan: Ahhh, *blushes* No bowing :lol But thank you :D You’re so sweet. :)



TaraBaby77: First of all, welcome back dude! I missed your comments, they always make me smile. :) A stalker of my fics LOL, it’s cool. And I do have more on the way soon, if not tonight, probably some time tomorrow. Thank you so much!! :D



girlfriends actually: Hehe, thank you and me? A tease? Sorry? :lol I hope you keep on reading and enjoying this story. :D



Shadowed Grl: Patience sweetie, patience. :D



*****



Kittens, I should have an update up later this evening, if not, possibly tomorrow. I'm currently working out the kinks in Baby, There's Always Tomorrow and Tainted, so please be patient and again, I'll leave a plate of cookies. :D Thank you.



~Holly~ :heart

Baby, baby, baby when all you're love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world

- Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty


"Show me where to touch you." - Tara, It Ain't Fickle (Luciddream)

Taras Shadow
 


Re: Replies

Postby Shadowed Grl » Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:56 pm

I have patience, I have a whole box full of patience and I use it from time to time but I just want an update. :sob But okay i'll be most patient, i'll grab a cookie and a chair and wait..





-Jolie





Shadowed Grl
 


Re: Replies

Postby Cindipitude » Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:03 pm

Awww.. moving in together? Or is Tara just staying over for now? And wedding? Ohhh.... does Mama know something Tara doesn't?

Great update love:D

Cindi

"Even the bears wanted me to stay in Canada..."

Cindipitude
 


Re: Replies

Postby Taras Shadow » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:07 pm

Jolie: Yes, you can be patient and have a cookie! Sorry there's update up yet, still living the RL life. lol.



Cindi: They're not moving in together, no. Though...maybe in the near future? :hmm Patricia mentioning Wedding pretty much sent everyone on a "huh?" state. :lol It'll probably kick in with Willow sooner or later... :D Thanks for reading love and leaving feedback, means a lot. :bigkiss



~~



Sorry for the lack of update Kittens. Things have been hard here lately and I've been busier than I know I would be. I feel bad about not having one posted yet (Cause I did tell a certain someone she'd get her update on Monday). If you can please hang on for a bit longer, I'll finish with the latest Flashback scene and get that up. For now, patience is muchly appreciated. :D Love Yas!



~Holly~ :heart

Baby, baby, baby when all you're love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world

- Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty


"Show me where to touch you." - Tara, It Ain't Fickle (Luciddream)

Edited by: Taras Shadow  at: 4/7/04 7:09 pm
Taras Shadow
 


Re: Replies

Postby YMKA » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:52 pm

Man!!!!

I was like "yes!!!! Holly updated!!!!!"

and....nope...no update....it's cool...I get it....RL...is...RL..

Cool.....I'll wait.....yeap...wait:p



Later!

M.

---------------------

"..I feel you, I taste you, I cannot forget, everytime it rains I get wet..." (c) Ace of Base

"I want to go back to...Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all.."(c) Evanescence

"I'm sorry..."- Me " You are NOT sorry" -Holly

YMKA
 


Chapter Thirteen - Now That I Found You

Postby Taras Shadow » Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:43 pm

Here ya go Kittens, enjoy! And thanks for be patient. :D



Title: Five by Five (High)

Author: Holly aka Taras Shadow

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, ME, UPN

Feedback: Yes please, everything is welcome.

Pairings: W/T mainly

Rating: PG 13 or R - You decide

Summary: It's been five years since High School ended for the Sunnydale crowd, will thing be the same when a reunion takes place? Or will somethings remain the same?

All Mistakes Are Mine



Chapter Thirteen - Now That I Found You



Tara laughed as Willow cleaned up her apartment. Buffy and Xander were coming to visit, and the redhead had an hour left to get her place spotless.



Willow turned around and looked at her girlfriend, who was sitting on the couch, giggling. “You know, you could at least help me,” she pouted.



“Will, I honestly think that the apartment couldn’t get any cleaner if you wanted it too,” Tara snorted and covered her hand over her mouth.



“I’ll give you something to laugh about Miss Maclay!” Willow dropped her broom and tackled the blonde on the couch, tickling her.



“Ahh!” Tara cried with laughter as Willow tickled her sides. “Okay!” She said breathlessly, “I’ll help!”



Willow smirked and stood up, grabbed Tara’s hand. “Good girl,” she grinned.



“So what did you want me to do?” Tara looked around the spotless place, trying to find something to clean.



“Um,” Willow frowned. “I guess...oh! Trash needs to be taken out!” She went to the garbage can and tied the garbage bag closed. “Here, you can take it down to the shoot.”



“Ew,” Tara groaned at grabbed the bag.



“Ew? I do believe half of that is your garbage to missy!” Willow laughed and patted the blonde’s bottom, scooting her out the door. “When you get back, smoochies will be waiting.”



Tara giggled and made her way out of the apartment, when she returned, she found Willow leaning over to re-do her CD collection. “Are you changing them around again?” she asked, grabbing the redhead by the hips and swinging her around.



“I was just looking for some good music,” Willow smiled and cupped the blonde’s face, brushing her lips over Tara’s softly.



~



“I just don’t see why we couldn’t stay at my place and watch movies instead of coming here to the Bronze,” Willow mumbled.



“Are you whining?” Tara teased, stopping right before they got to the entrance.



“Well, it’s my birthday and I’ll whine if I want to!” The redhead pouted some more.



“Come on Will, we’ll go in for just a bit, have a few dances and leave,” Tara placed her hands on Willow’s shoulder, her eyes searching green orbs.



Sighing, the redhead smiled softly and nodded her head. “Okay, but you owe me a dance.”



Tara smiled and nodded back. “I do believe that is not a problem,” she smirked. Lacing her fingers back in Willow’s they reached the door and opened it.



Willow walked in and noticed it was slightly darker than usual. “Um, Tara? Are you sure it’s even ope-”



“Surprise!!” A bunch of students and friends jumped out into the open as the lights turned on.



“Happy birthday Willow!” Buffy was the first to make it to a very shocked redhead.



Willow was in the middle of a huge group hug as she looked over at Tara, who was smirking back. “Thanks,” she squeaked.



“So Red, how does it feel to be eighteen and with Graduation next week...you’re basically legal and free,” Faith smiled.



“Legal to vote,” Buffy chuckled. “But hey, eighteen, considered an adult now, go you!”



“You knew?” Willow looked at Tara with a mock-angry glare.



“Of course she knew,” Buffy started. “If I went to drag you out...you would make up every excuse in the book,” she leaned in and whispered, “but you’ll do anything for Tara.”



Willow blushed and wrapped her arms around Tara. “Thank you.”



Tara sighed and held the redhead close for a few seconds before pulling back. “It wasn’t just me who thought of this plan, Faith helped too.”



“Yea, but Faith don’t do hugs, so I guess I’ll have to hug you again!” Willow smiled cheekily and wrapped her arms around the blonde again.



Tara giggled and kissed Willow on the cheek. “Come on, let’s go dance!”



“I’m kinda thirsty,” the redhead blushed. “But after my drink I’ll dance with you.”



Tara nodded as the gang headed for the bar to grab cokes and water. Finding a table, they sat down and began some idle chatter.



“Hey Will, I don’t have a gift for you here, but I was hoping that we could hang out tomorrow and I’ll give you your gift then,” Xander smiled.



“I do believe that can be arranged,” Willow smiled at the brunette man.



“Ooh!” Faith stood up when a fast beat tempo song came onto the huge speakers. “Come on, we have to dance to this,” she tried for Buffy’s hand, but the blonde had to use the washroom, saying she’d join right after she got back. The brunette turned to Tara with a pout. “Tare, baby, please dance with me?”



“But I don’t want to leave the birthday girl,” Tara protested.



“She can dance,” Faith pulled Tara up on her feet. “Please? Just this one dance?”



Willow cringed inwardly at the ‘baby’ part, but she knew it was all apart of their friendship. “You go,” she assured her best friend. “I’ll join in the next one...one that isn’t so...fast,” she blushed.



“See? Red agreed, now come on!” Faith led them out onto the dance floor as they began to dance to the music.



Willow couldn’t keep her eyes of the two that were dancing, watching as their bodies moved closer together and how Faith had one hand on Tara’s hip.



“I think, for once, the washroom is clean,” Buffy sat down and took a sip of her drink. She noticed Willow’s far away look, complimented with a frown and snapped her fingers to get the redhead’s attention. “Hey Will?”



Willow swung her head around and smiled weakly at the blonde. “Sorry Buff, just...a little off tonight.”



Buffy nodded slowly. “Want to talk about it?”



“Um, you and Faith are together right?” Willow asked quickly.



Buffy sat back and frowned a bit. “You know we are, why?” she followed the redhead’s finger, pointing towards the dance floor. “Oh,” she smiled as Tara and Faith friendly grinded to the music, “Willow, it’s that type of song where you just...let go.”



“Well she’s letting go with my Tara!” Willow pouted. “I can’t compete with someone like Faith, you know that.”



The blonde put her hand over Willow’s and smiled. “Will, Tara likes you...she doesn’t like Faith, like that. And Faith doesn’t like Tara...like that. They’re two friends dancing...and if you want, why don’t you cut in?”



“Cut in?” Willow’s voice raised a bit. “I can’t cut in to a song like this! I can barely jog with my own two feet.”



Buffy raised an eyebrow and nodded towards the dance floor.



Willow growled inwardly when Faith leaned into Tara and whispered something in her ear, causing the blonde to toss her head back and laugh. “That’s it!”



Tara enjoyed the dancing and she liked having someone to dance with when these types of songs came on. Only she wished it were Willow who was holding her by the hip and swaying against her. As if on cue, she watched the redhead tap Faith lightly on the shoulder.



“I’m cutting in now, if you don’t mind,” Willow swallowed, knowing damn well that jealousy got the best of her.



Faith chuckled and shrugged, stopping her movements and moving aside for Willow. She knew how much they liked each other, though it baffled her as to why they just wouldn’t admit it to each other.



“That’s right, you move because it’s my birthday and I’ll dance with whoever I want!” The redhead said firmly, earning a giggle out of the blonde in front of her. “What?” she blushed.



“Nothing, you’re just so adorable,” Tara waited for Willow to start with the rhythm before wrapping her arm around the redhead’s waist and swaying her hips with the tempo of the beat.



Willow cleared her throat and boldly stepped closer so that their bodies touched and they felt every moment as the song continued. Her hands gripped Tara’s hips as she moved her own. Gasping, she felt a thigh nudge between her legs and the blonde began to move slowly down her body.



Willow snapped her head back towards her friends at the table, who gave her thumbs up when she didn’t know what to do. She felt her self getting hotter and her skin began to flush lightly as small beads of sweat formed on her body.



Tara moved back up the redhead’s body and leaned in to whisper in her ear, “And you say you have no sense of rhythm,” she breathed, her lips teasing the peach fuzzed earlobe.



“I-” The redhead let out a ragged sigh and was aware that the song was over.



“I’m thirsty, want to sit for a bit?” Tara asked, lacing her fingers with Willow’s as they made their way back to the table.



Willow could only nod, realizing that she was in a high state of arousal. Taking a deep breath, she finally excused herself to go splash cold water on her face. Did Tara even know what effect she had on her? Regardless, it was the best birthday ever.



~




Willow nipped at Tara’s bottom lip before pulling back. “Remember my surprise birthday you guys had for me?”



Tara nodded and tucked strands of hair behind her girlfriend’s ear.



“Remember that dance?”



“You mean the one you got jealous over because I was dancing with Faith?” Tara raised an eyebrow.



“There was grindage!” Willow pouted. “I didn’t want anybody dancing with you like that...”



“I remember,” Tara whispered and smiled. “You cut in and I also remember how nervous I was. With Faith, I can hold back, I know how far too far was, but once I had you in my arms, especially with a song like that, I was scared that I wouldn’t have been able to hold back. You were and are so sexy, just simply irresistible, that once you started to sway your hips, I felt myself grow hotter...” she leaned in and bit down on the redhead’s earlobe for a brief second, “...and definitely wetter.”



“Oh God,” Willow sighed and pressed Tara closer to her. “I remember when you started to move your body down mine, I was so scared that you’d...be able to tell excited I was.”



Tara pulled back with a devilish grin. “Like you are now?”



Willow only nodded but groaned when there was a knock at the door. “Damn people and their timing.”



Tara chuckled and kissed Willow softly before letting her go. “You should maybe answer that, since the music in on, they know someone is here.”



“I know you’re there!” Faith’s voice rang through the apartment.



“See?” Tara smirked and kissed Willow again for moving to the door. “And what are you doing here?”



“Hey, I don’ get to come with when you pick up B and Xand from the airport?” Faith asked, sitting down on the couch.



“Well sure, but they don’t get in for another two hours,” Willow scowled. “You’re interrupting my alone time!”



“Please,” Faith smirked. “You’re lucky I’m here when I am, or else two hours from now, you two would still be tangled up into your bed sheets...with the stamina you have...” she laughed.



“And how would you know about her stamina?” Willow glared at the brunette.



“Down girl, not personally, but you were late last week for that meeting with the contractor,” Faith smiled. “An hour late and I know you were in bed all morning making with the...love?”



Tara blushed and put her head down.



“You did kind of keep me in bed all morning,” Willow grinned.



Tara’s head snapped up in mock-horror. “Me? What about you and your ‘let’s have a shower’ and your insisting hand and...” she hissed the last part, “...mouth!”



“Tara!” It was Willow’s turn to blush. “Details can be left out of the conversation.”



Faith chuckled, playing with a throw pillow. “Please, it’s not like I don’t know what you’re talking about. B and I are known for losing track of time.”



“Yea, you two missed the Grad meeting,” Willow smirked.



“I’m going to run down to the convenient store and grab some snacks, I’ll be right back.” Faith walked out the door, purposely making sure that the door was unlocked.



Tara wrapped her arms around Willow from behind and nuzzled her neck. “Faith is right though, if we started something, we would’ve missed the alarm for picking up the others...because I can’t help but touch you every chance I get.”



Willow blushed and laced her fingers with Tara’s, which were on her belly. “Insatiable.”



Tara grinned and kissed her girlfriend’s neck with soft kisses, her hands moved slowly up the redhead’s shirt before cupping soft mounds. “I want you, Willow.”



“Oh Tara,” Willow turned around and kissed the blonde hard, sending them both tumbling against a wall. Her knee pressed up between her lover’s legs and moved her hips slowly.



Tara tossed her head back and let out a soft aroused cry, baring her neck to Willow’s insisting mouth. “I, Oh Goddess,” she hissed when she felt teeth pierce into her skin lightly and lips suckle at the delicate skin.



Willow knew that her mouth and teeth were sure to leave a mark, but she didn’t care. She knew if Tara didn’t want to be marked, she would’ve pushed her away by now.



Faith came back into the apartment with a bag of snacks and shook her head at the sight. “I can’t even leave you two alone for a few minutes before you go at it like bunnies.”



“Gods, she’s back already?” Willow whispered, untangling herself from Tara.



Tara blushed and straightened out her shirt. “So...what shall we do now?” she sat down beside Faith. “You have really bad timing,” she whispered into her best friend’s ear.



“And you have a really dark hickey,” Faith smirked and flipped on the TV.



Tara sat back and smiled smugly, “Which I’m proud of.”



“Me too,” Willow made herself comfortable beside her girlfriend. “Ooh, let’s watch Koala Bears!”



Tara smiled and rested her head on Willow’s shoulder. “Adorable,” she sighed, sinking into her lover’s embrace.



***



TBC...



~Holly~ :heart

Baby, baby, baby when all you're love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world

- Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty


"Show me where to touch you." - Tara, It Ain't Fickle (Luciddream)

Edited by: Taras Shadow  at: 4/10/04 1:07 pm
Taras Shadow
 


Re: Chapter Thirteen - Now That I Found You

Postby Cindipitude » Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:24 pm

Quote:
“Gods, she’s back already?” Willow whispered, untangling herself from Tara.


:lmao



OOhhh I loved that LOL!

Oohh and bumpy grindy Tara:D Nummay:glasses



Fantastic update honey:D I love how you mix the flashbacks in.. we get to see how they were as we get to see them grow towards how they will be:D



:pinky

Thats me cause......*whispers* Less than a week now:D

Cindi

"Even the bears wanted me to stay in Canada..."

Cindipitude
 


Great Update!

Postby Arwen276 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:08 pm



Simply Irresistible!



I love it, it's so cute!



PLease I'd like some more :)



~Arwen

Arwen276
 


Re: Great Update!

Postby littlecrazy80 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:27 pm

Great update!

Faith should get punished for her bad timing. :punish



*lil´c*

"Okay, we’re here, we’re queer, let’s kick this shit into gear," Five by Five (Taras Shadow)



SweetAmber

littlecrazy80
 


Re: Great Update!

Postby SilverWingedNemesis » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:04 pm

mmmmmm



one word...





YUMMMAY





*grins*





Nickole

"Life is eternal; it has no beginning and no end. The loving friends we meet on our journey return to us time after time. We never die, because we were never really born."

SilverWingedNemesis
 


Re: Great Update!

Postby marciam » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:57 pm

Hey Holly, I looove your writing. This story is just wonderful. The flashbacks provide insight to their initial friendship and attraction and of course the present it just... to overuse the word... YUMMY :wink



Looking forward to more!

Marcia

marciam
 


Re: Great Update!

Postby Mikaelah Braenna » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:42 pm

Holly, dear, you are such a tease. :lol Someone always has to interrupt ... Nonetheless, it was a great update ...



Glad to see real life finally gave you a moment of peace and quiet ... I hope you feel better soon ...



~Mikaelah

Willow: "Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? ..."

Tara: "To You..."


~~Truly and Forever~~

Mikaelah Braenna
 


Wow...

Postby ShyTemptress » Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:21 pm

Howdy:bigwave

I just read all of this an its awesome:applause :applause .

-Shy Southern Temptress:kitty

ShyTemptress
 

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Pens Archive (Authors N-Z)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design