Skip to content


The New Girl (AU Fic)

Author Index - N-Z.
This archive is for Poems, unfinished fics, and other short artistic efforts of Different Colored Pens. You Can Leave Feedback!

Re: Urgent Message

Postby sam darls » Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:30 pm

Ooh great update..and Tara is leather..yummy :p . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

sam darls
 


...

Postby RaVeN » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:48 pm

I actually really feel sorry for faith.. she is trying, in her own way:peace

RaVeN
 


Re: Urgent Message

Postby sharleen711 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:26 am

more !!!! please..

~ Sharleen ~

sharleen711
 


Re: Urgent Message

Postby littlecrazy80 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:26 am

Yay Faith!!



Tara in leather? Update ASAP!!!!!



*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon



Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

littlecrazy80
 


Re: Urgent Message

Postby SnoopyDancer » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:28 pm

Title: The New Girl

Summary: Tara moves to Sunnydale, and makes new friends and enemies. AU.

Author: SnoopyDancer (Jenn)

Disclaimer: Not mine. Joss owns them

____



Stroke of Luck - Cordy was just getting way too annoying! I had to do something! And as for how the plan will turn out, you'll have to wait and see…



BWR - My thoughts exactly :)



Tarawhipped - (great name by the way!) I always thought that Tara and Faith would make good friends. Oh, and yes, I did mention leather!



sam darls - Tara in leather…definite yummyness :)



RaVeN - Who knows? Maybe her trying will be rewarded! How's the keyboard hunt going?



Sharleen - Aw, who am I to refuse three of those bananas? You preyed on my weakness! :lol



lil c - Hehe, as you wish…

_____



Part 15



Buffy wasn't usually one who paid excessive attention in class, but now, with her thoughts buzzing with the conversation she'd had with Faith the night before, she gave up trying to listen at all to the teacher, and let her thoughts wander to Faith. She didn't know what to do. Faith had told her she loved her, and Buffy wanted to believe it, but there was a part of her that was warning her that Faith wasn't to be trusted. The memory of when she'd found Faith kissing that Spike guy came into her mind, and she fought to keep from screaming in anger. Why would Faith hurt her like that if she loved her?



"Buffy?" Willow's voice made her jump, and she turned to see her friend staring at her in concern. "You okay?"



"Yeah," she nodded. "I'm fine. I was just thinking."



"Must have been some pretty deep thoughts," Willow said, starting to grin. "The bell went two minutes ago."



Buffy looked around her and saw that the classroom was empty. She smiled sheepishly. "Oops."



"So, what were you thinking about? Or, should I say, who were you thinking about?" Willow asked, although the tone in her voice told Buffy she already knew.



"Faith told me she loved me," Buffy said as she stood up. She kept her eyes down, but she knew that Willow was probably sporting her shocked face.



Instead of coming out with some comment about how Faith was no good, like Buffy had expected, Willow asked, "And?"



"And what?" Buffy frowned. "That was it. She told me she loved me, and then she ran off."



Willow raised her eyebrows. "She ran off?"



"Yep," Buffy sighed, "which isn't exactly comforting. I mean, why would she run off?"



Willow shrugged. "Well, Faith isn't the sort of person to do things traditionally."



"I know, but it just makes things so much more - Tara!"



"Tara? It makes things more Tara?" Willow frowned and then looked behind her at where Tara was standing. "Tara!"



"Hi, Willow," Tara giggled at the redhead. Willow smiled back. Tara was so cute when she giggled. Well, she was cute anyway, but especially cute when she giggled. "Hi, Buffy."



"Hey," Buffy smiled. "Well, I'm going to go find Xander and Anya, and leave you two to…talk," she winked at Willow and then left.



"So, you two were talking about Faith?" Tara guessed. At Willow's nod, she continued. "She's sorry, you know. About what she did to Buffy, with that guy. She's sorry."



Willow frowned. She wasn't sure what she felt about Tara hanging out with Faith. It was bad enough that Faith had taken her best friend away from her, but now it seemed she was moving in on the girl she had a crush on. Great.



"You've been, uh, hanging out with Faith a lot, huh?” Willow said, hoping there wasn’t any jealousy in her voice.



Tara nodded. “She’s not as bad as you all think.”



Willow silently cursed herself for being this way. She couldn’t help feeling envious. Faith breezes into town, breaks Buffy’s heart, but then in the end somehow manages to end up great. It wasn’t fair. First Buffy, and now Tara. Why did she always loose people to Faith?



And then, suddenly qualifying for the worst timing ever award, Faith’s voice rang out; “Yo, Tara!” and then the brunette walked up behind Tara and put her arms around her, her head resting on the blondes shoulder. She grinned up at Willow, as though knowing how much her actions were annoying the redhead.



“Hey, Red.”



Willow worked to remain pleasant. “Hi, Faith. Don’t you have to talk to Buffy?” she asked pointedly, hoping for once Faith would take a hint and leave so that she could have some alone time with Tara.



“Nah,” Faith shrugged, releasing Tara, who had remained silent. “I can talk to B later, right now though, I gotta talk to Tara.” Faith smirked smugly and pulled Tara away from Willow to talk without being overheard.



“Faith, what are you doing?” Tara hissed, glancing sideways back at Willow, who was looking forlorn. Tara had the urge to go and give her a hug, but resisted and looked back at Faith.



“I’m proving to you that Red really has the hots for you – look how jealous she was when I came and interrupted your quiet time. She wants you aalllll to herself,” the brunette snickered.



“You think so?”



“I know so,” Faith confirmed with a nod. “Now, I’m gonna leave you two alone, but you’re gonna come round my house tonight to get ready, right?”



Tara nodded, but then frowned suddenly. “Do I have to wear the leather pants?” she whined.



Faith looked affronted. “Of course! I can’t wait for Red to go into babble overload when she sees you! Man, she’s gonna totally loose it!”



“But will your pants even fit me?” Tara asked dubiously.



“Sure,” Faith said. “I wear mine a couple of sizes too small anyway, I’m sure you’ll find something, so don’t try to escape it! You have to wear them if I have to dress you myself. Actually, I like that idea a lot better…”



“Faith!” Tara blushed and swatted at her friend.



Faith looked over at Willow. “I think Red’s getting lonely, maybe you should go cheer her up,” and with that, she left. Tara shook her head after the brunette. Who would expect that Faith would start matchmaking? Taking a deep breath, Tara went back over to Willow, who brightened up considerably now that she saw that Tara had returned.



“Sorry about that,” Tara apologised. “Faith is, um, helping me with a…project of mine.”



“It’s okay!” Willow smiled, making Tara’s heart do that weird skippety thing it did when she was around the redhead. “So, um, this project. Is it important?”



“Very,” Tara answered solemnly. Yes, she thought, a very important Operation Willow. “I really want to pass.”



“There you are!” Anya’s loud voice shouted, making them both jump. Willow sighed. Why did people have to keep interrupting them? “Willow, I’ve been looking everywhere for you!”



Willow was slightly surprised. “You have?”



“Yup,” Anya nodded. “I have my computer class next lesson, but I haven’t done the homework. You’re a computer whiz, can you help me? I’d be willing to exchange money for your help.”



Willow smiled. “That wont be necessary, Anya. Sure, I’ll help.”



“I’ll leave you two to it,” Tara said. “I’m not so up on the whole computer thing. I think I’ll go find Buffy and Xander.”



“There in the cafeteria, at the back. Xander’s trying to see how much jello he can fit into his mouth in one go,” Anya told her brightly. “He’s very skilled.”



Tara grinned. “I guess I’ll go join the fun,” she said, and told Anya and Willow she’d see them later before heading off in search of the others.



Willow watched Tara go with a feeling of sadness, but then settled down to help with Anya’s homework.



Anya listened half-heartedly and nodded as Willow explained the gist of the homework, even though she thought it would be better if Willow just told her the answers. Anya grinned to herself. She’d caught Willow staring wistfully after Tara. The girl had it bad.

_________



TBC...



~Jenn







SnoopyDancer
 


Re: Urgent Message

Postby Tempest Duer » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:19 pm

Hmm... I predict that Tara and Faith will get the girls. But that's not really much of a prediction in a mostly happy fic, is it?

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.



~Eminem

Tempest Duer
 


Re: Urgent Message

Postby Stroke of Luck » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:49 am

Not just Willow has it bad, heheh Tara, Faith and even Buffy, even if she is denying it right now...



Wanna see Tara in tight leather pants!:drool and Willows look will be WOW :lol



Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

Stroke of Luck
 


Re: Urgent Message

Postby littlecrazy80 » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:01 pm

Wanna see Tara in those leather pants. :drool

But why have to be there always this interruptions? That is so not fun. :(



*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon



Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

littlecrazy80
 


loved it

Postby beautifultrgdy » Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:31 pm

I love it! I want more, please and thank you! ;)



Jessica

beautifultrgdy
 


Re: Urgent Message

Postby tarawhipped » Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:15 pm

Poor Willow and Tara! With friends like these, they're never gonna get any---quality alone time together. So, considering how long it's taking to get Tara INTO the leather pants, one can only imagine how many more updates it's going to take to get her out of 'em. :wink



Excellent update!

-Cameron



What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

tarawhipped
 


Re: Urgent Message

Postby The Rose24 » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:40 pm

Why does Tara even have to involve Faith? It is so obvious Willow wants Tara. She does not need Faith to show her that. Sorry, I have serious Faith issues.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.


Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.


The Rose24
 


Re: Urgent Message

Postby WickedReds » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:42 pm

I've been bad i started to read this story when u first started posting it.. i'm bad... but this story is turning out really good... and the thought of tara in leather :drool ... okay update soon..



-reds:willow



my banana dances for smut :banana

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”-Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon



Now that just sucks- me

WickedReds
 


The New Girl

Postby SnoopyDancer » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:00 pm

Title: The New Girl

Summary: Tara moves to Sunnydale, and makes new friends and enemies. AU.

Author: SnoopyDancer (Jenn)

Disclaimer: Not mine. Joss owns them

_____



*Comes in looking ashamed* I know it’s been 4 months since I last updated, and I’m really sorry! It’s my GCSE year at school, so there is much work to be done. Believe me, I’d MUCH rather be writing W/T fics than doing essays and exams and such, but life is cruel. I’ve found my long lost fic though, and here’s an update…

______



“Come on, Blondie, you can’t hide in there forever!”



Tara had locked herself inside the sanctuary of Faith’s bathroom, and showed no intentions of coming out any time soon, no matter how hard her friend tried to persuade her.



“Faith, I’m r-really not sure about this,” she said through the door, her voice laden with doubt.



Faith sighed, growing impatient. “Come on,” she urged, her tone bordering on whiny, “Let me see!”



After a pause, Tara very hesitantly unlocked the door, and before she could have second thoughts, Faith pounced inside. When she saw Tara, she let out a long, low whistle.



“Damn, Tara,” she said quietly, eyeing the blonde appreciatively. “Check you out, all vixeny! Red is so going to lose it.”



Tara shifted uncomfortably, and glanced at herself in the mirror. Her hair was up, showing off a lot of neck, and she wore a low cut crimson top with a pair of Faith’s dark leather pants. Both items of clothing hugged Tara’s curves perfectly, and the top she had on displayed her flat, creamy skinned stomach. She wore no makeup, but then, she didn’t have to.



“You think I look alright?” Tara asked, not really comfortable with the amount of skin that was showing.



“Alright?” Faith barked disbelievingly, “Tara, you look freakin’ amazing! I can’t wait to see the look on Red’s face! Speaking of,” she added, taking a look at her watch, “we should probably head out.”



Tara nodded. She could do this. She’d go to the Bronze, and hopefully she could tell Willow how she felt. She’d done scarier things. Heck, she’d lived with her father for 16 years; she could do this, no problem.



Then why did she feel like she might throw up any moment?



“Faith, what if she doesn’t like me the way I like her?” she all but whispered.



“Stop worrying about it. Any moron can see that Red is totally hot for you. Now come on.”



And with that, Tara allowed herself to be pulled out of the bathroom and the two of them headed towards the Bronze.



~*~*~



Finally taking a break from all the dancing they had been doing previously, Xander, Anya, Buffy and Willow all sat at their usual table in the Bronze, talking animatedly. Suddenly though, Willow sensed something and looked up, scanning the area.



“Will? What’s up?” Buffy asked, noticing her best friends’ distractedness.



“I don’t know,” Willow answered slowly, frowning a bit. “I just thought I – Oh, my Goddess.”



“What? What?” Buffy followed Willow’s gaze and then saw what the redhead had been staring at. She should have guessed really: Tara.



“Wow,” Willow said, a little breathlessly, her eyes transfixed on Tara.



Xander had also noticed the blonde, and his eyes widened. “I second that ‘wow’,” he said, earning a scowl from Anya, who nudged him sharply in the ribs.



“Hey, girlfriend, sitting right here!” she complained loudly as Xander winced in pain, “How come you never look at my breasts likes that?!”



As a few people around them turned to give them curious glances, Xander blushed and Willow turned to glare at him.



“You were looking at Tara’s breasts?” she demanded, eyes narrowing.



“You gotta admit, Will, they are pretty look-at-able,” Buffy pointed out fairly. As Willow spun around to scowl at her, she held up her hands defensively. “Not that I was looking.”



“You better not,” Willow warned, looking from both Xander to Buffy pointedly, before looking back up at Tara, who had by now seen where they were sitting and was making her way over to them.



Tara smiled when she reached them. “Hi, guys!”



“Hi,” Xander and Buffy said, both staring at the table in fear of unleashing the wrath of Willow.



The redhead herself smiled back up at the blonde. “Hey. You look…” Sexy. Gorgeous. Lickable, “Great,” she finished.



Tara smiled grew wider. “Thanks. You too.”



“Are those Faith’s pants?” Anya asked. Tara nodded, and Anya continued, “Ah, thought so. You don’t really seem the type to own a pair of leather pants. Or leather anything, really. But hey, you might surprise us all by being a dominatrix or something else extremely kinky --”



“ANYA!” three people yelled at her, while the fourth simply ducked her head and blushed.



“Well, you never know,” Anya shrugged.



“It is always the quiet ones,” a voice agreed as Faith joined them. She thought about that for a moment, “Well, ‘cept for me.”



“Faith,” Buffy said quietly. “We need to talk.”



Faith nodded. “We do.”



Buffy got up from her seat, but Xander reached out and grabbed her arm, looking worried.



“Buff, wait a minute. I don’t think this --”



“No, Xander. I know you and Willow want to look out for me, but this is something Faith and I have to sort out by ourselves.”



Faith gave Buffy a grateful smile, and then the two of them left.



Tara smiled, happy that Faith was and Buffy were at least talking again. Now that her friends’ love life was being dealt with; time to get a move on with her own.



~*~*~



An hour later, outside the Bronze, and Buffy and Faith seemed to have sorted things out. The making up part having been dealt with for the first 55 minutes, the two had then moved on to the kissing part.



All apologies been said and done, explanations given and listened to and accepted, and then they had talked about the possibility of there being a them.



“So, what do you think; about us, I mean? Is there a chance?” Faith had asked. The answer had been Buffy’s lips on hers, and Faith concluded that it was a resounding ‘yes’.



“I do love you,” Faith said. This time she didn’t run away, and that was always a plus.



Buffy smiled the first genuine smile in a long time. “I love you, too,” she said, brushing her lips against the dark haired girls. “But,” she said, “If you ever do something as stupid as that again, I will have to kick your ass.”



“Well, I’ve wised up a bit since then.”



“Glad to hear it,” Buffy sighed contentedly in Faith’s arms, “Now if Willow and Tara would stop being so clueless…”



“You see it too?” Faith chuckled.



“See it? It’s hard to miss it – unless you’re them, apparently – but those two are like made for each other.”



“Yeah, too bad they’re so – Hey, watch it, buddy!” Faith growled suddenly as a young man pushed into her. He was heading inside the Bronze, but it appeared he was already very drunk.



“Sorry darlin’,” the man slurred, and then seemed to notice who he had bumped into and straightened up. “Would you two fine young ladies like to join me?” he asked them in what he probably hoped was a charming way.



“No thanks, we’re not interested,” Faith said, wrapping a protective arm around Buffy, hoping the guy would get the message.



He didn’t. “Aw, come on! Let me buy you a drink.” He smiled and outstretched his hand, “My name’s Donnie.”



________



TBC...(if I leave it that long to update again, feel free to poke at me with sticks)



~Jenn







SnoopyDancer
 


Re: The New Girl

Postby xonethousandtears08x » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:38 pm

:shock

no effing way. donnie?! man, i wonder whats gonna happen with willow and tara. i hope everything goes good with buffy and faith, also.

xonethousandtears08x
 


Re: The New Girl

Postby Tempest Duer » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:58 pm

Donnie? Grrr....

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?



~my friend Mary

Tempest Duer
 


Re: The New Girl

Postby littlecrazy80 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:48 pm

Donnie!?!? :smash



Tara :drool



*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon



SweetAmber ~~~ SweetAmber group ~~~ Sam´s melody

littlecrazy80
 

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Pens Archive (Authors N-Z)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design