The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: FF: Milestones (Sequel to Unexpected Consequences)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:25 am 
I love this story and i hope that lisa get well soon and be up for more writing cause i read this story over a 100 times and i was wondering if everbody who isn't a witch affected by :willow and :tara mage abilities why is ceri immune to it Hmmm i hope that comes into play

"sexuallity is fluent whether your gay or straight you just go with the flow" Shane the L Word

Post subject: I'm glad
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:55 pm 
i'm glad that she's writing today. I'm a picky person but I think her stuff is the greatest around. I want to thanks Ms. Lisa for sharing her talent with us. I hope she get's well soon... WE MISS YOU~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: from Rose of the moon 87
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:03 pm 
hey! changed your name i see. nice little addition( :puke ) you got there. so you don't call you write but i don't even want to get into that. so if you ever check the board call me. cause i'm moving soon.i'm going to MSU in the fall. so yeah. oh and hey to jayma and and the rest.

later

megan:pride

Post subject: Megan...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:16 pm 
Wow, this is the last place I thought I would hear from you. Im glad I did though. Why dont you like my name? I thought it was fine for the time being. I do write yes and the reason I havent called or anything is because I've been in Miss. all summer. but I will call as soon as I get to Dana's again. Congrats on collage and everything. I wish you the best. Talk to you soon! Much love

Devon :kitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:55 pm 
I can't believe i found you !

I've came across "unexpected Consequences" by accident at work. soon enough i was so rapped up in it that it was becoming a problem. i never knew there was such a thing as fanfic. i was blown away by your writing.

i was never a big fan of computers but mid throw the second chapter i knew that i must get me one of thous, so i could read on without external interfeance. and so i did.

so thank you Lisa for introudusing me to a whole new world.

i did'nt know about your helth problemes and so i hate to admit it, but i thought that this is just so crule, leaving us hangging like that. i'm so so sorry. i wish you only to get better and for pain to go away.

I'm so glad i found this board. i reread unexpected consequences + milestones (up to chapter 18) like five times, and i always wished i knew what you ment or thought about some of what you wrote. now i could find out. this is so great !!!

Get well soon, please.

Gig

Post subject: Re: Megan...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:11 am 
I sooooo second that! You're just G-R-E-A-T, Lisa. Get well real soon. My wife and I are so thrilled by your fanfics and well, needless to say, we are eagerly awaiting the rest of Milestones. More power to you. :D

Edited by: BytrSuite at: 7/7/04 9:15 am

Post subject: i'm here
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:31 am 
hey dev. i made it to MS. it sucks and my best friend begged me to stay there and leave allie and be with her. it was great. any hoo. i guess i'll talk to you later. oh and whenever you come down give me a call.i'm at justin's. laters

love

megan

Post subject: Re: Megan...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:01 pm 
*scampers into the thread, looking around wide-eyed* :flirt Hmmm, this is my first time back on this board in, well seems like forever (a few months I guess) & this thread was my first stop. Still no action, huh? *sniff* :sob Very sad to see. *Shrugs* Oh, well I guess, hope to see more of your wonderful writing soon then Lisa. Feel better & may RL grant you the time to give us a shout hun. Good wishes & kisses sent your way. :bigkiss I've heard that w/some writers those can work wonders! ;) So here's another just for good measure...:kiss1 :p

hope to see more soon,

eyes

"Words are sweet whisperings. Sentences are foreplay. Paragraphs are incarnations of carnal desires and fiction is the grand climax." ~ Sway Slayer

Post subject: Milestones... your work
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:10 pm 
I also have been absent from this site for awhile and hoped to return and find you writing again. I haven't discovered ANY authors that write Willow and Tara as lovingly and beautifully as you. I will be thrilled the day I return and find that you are writing again!

Post subject: unable to access Milestones
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:50 pm 
Has anyone else had trouble accessing the website Milestones is on? Is there another place to find this story?

Thanks

Damron

Post subject: Re: unable to access Milestones
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:11 pm 
I can confirm there are problems accessing that site at the moment. I mailed Lisa about it, since it's her isp hosting those pages.

I don't know of any other site hosting them online, I think Lisa didn't want mirrors around. I have an offline mirror of course, in case it would ever go away. Heck, I even made a mirror for download to my palm pda. I can read Lisa's stories while on the road now :)

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:33 pm 
Grimlock72

I was so excited to see a post on this thread.I thought Lisa had an update,now I'm bummed-no update.

Anyway I down loaded her stuff a while ago,just in case something happened to the site,oddly enough I was just re-reading milestones the other night.

If you would please ask Lisa to update it would mean a lot to me,kinda going through a crisis now and her writing would no doubt let me escape for a little while,she is the most talented writer I have ever read.Thanks.

Rhiannon9891

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:52 pm 
Grimmy thanks for checking with Lisa on this story. This is my all time fave story, and I was just getting ready to read it again, it's been a while. I will check back in the next couple of days to see if it's up and running. If it's not, is there any way to get a downloaded copy to read? I just absolutely LOVE this story.

Thanks again,

Damron

Post subject: Re: Milestones
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:53 pm 
I am just replying to say that I've just re-read all of your stories...I really can't wait to see where you'll go next with Milestones...I hope everything is okay...I'm looking forward to your update! :)

Aimee

"Pope John Paul today confirmed his opposition to gay marriages, said they're unnatural. Gay marriage is unnatural. Then he put on a pointy hat, his dress, and returned to never having sex at all." -Bill Maher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:30 pm 
does anyone know if Lisa will ever post an update?

Post subject: Re: Milestones
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:14 pm 
I dunno.. Last I heard Lisa was kind of sick..I hope she is okay..does anyone know if she is alright?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:10 pm 
I've also heard that she was sick. But it's been a long time since. ANYONE?

Post subject: Wow.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:42 pm 
Being a bit new to the whole fanfic thing, I just finished reading UC and Milestones...and...well, wow. I've read published books and novels that are written worse than this. So, I got to the last chapter of Milestones, clicked the link for the next chapter, and...Nooooooooo!!!!...404. Damnit. Why do important people have to go and get all sick and unable to do important stuff (like finish one of the best w/t fanfics ever).

As soon as anyone knows what's happening with Lisa, please post here. I'm getting withdrawal symptons from this story already (no real concern for her of course, purely selfish reasons...ok so I'm lying, a poorly kitten is always a bad thing).

Post subject: Re: Wow
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:21 am 
There is a fic called "Answering Darkness" that comes pretty darn close to Lisa's style. It might hold you over for awhile. It is in the comlete archive here. I am still reading it because it is very long but very good.:buried

StarCat :kitty

Edited by: starcat73 at: 12/5/04 5:23 am

Post subject: Re: Wow.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:33 am 
i have to say this is my favoritest story!! :bow please update and get well soon. :pray

Edited by: trashxmyxheart at: 12/5/04 8:34 am

Post subject: Re: Wow
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:11 am 
Like your many other fans I too wish that your have a full recovery. Also like your other fans I hope you update soon. As someone new to fanfic I want to say these stories were one of the first I read and rate at the top of the best I have read. When you can please keep up the good work-Thanks:applause :applause

Post subject: Re: Update Information
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:18 pm 
First of all I hope 2005 is a banner year for you. As with all your many fans I too am waiting eagerly for an update to Milestones. It is way too good a story to just let fade away. Not a week goes by without me checking here or your web site to see if one has been posted. More importantly, how are you doing Lisa? When we last heard you were recovering from major surgery and you expected to get better. Just like your story you left us with a cliffhanger. Please take a minute to let us know how things are. Be well, be safe.

Traveler

Post subject: Re: Wow.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:15 pm 
Still no word on Lisa's health or progress with the story? I hope all is well with her and I'm still waiting with bated breath to see what happens next.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:38 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

It seems as if Lisa has fallen off the face of the earth, or atleast the fanfic world. I wonder what she is up to! Does anyone know? Well, I hope she is doing well. And I wish she would update. Any information out there?

-Ellen

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:58 pm 
3. Flaming O

Is there anyone in contact with Lisa?

I mean, I don't know where she's from, but the older members will probably remember, and we know her full name.

Why doesn't someone try to reach her?

I'd do it myself but I live far far away abroad.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:42 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I really don't want to be the one to bring it up, but by what i've heard, lisa was really sick, dose anyone else think something happened to her?

It's been like 3 years and no reply. Her fics were some of the first i ever read and they got me hooked. After UC, i really dont think she would drop writing w/t fan fic just like that. Is there anyone that can get in touch with her?

I pray she's ok and that one day i can find out the ending to this story :pray

till then...

:spam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:51 pm 
3. Flaming O

Diddo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:15 pm 
3. Flaming O

Sadly Spam I have to say I agree with you.

I hope shes fine and having such a mad and happy life that shes been too busy to update but Im finding it harder and harder to believe that.

If anyone does know her, or how to get in touch with her, then please do and let us know?!

Every time a fanfic earns a comment, a Beta gets her wings!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:38 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I would really like to find out what happened to Lisa... even if it's bad news, i really wanna know.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:24 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I love Milestones almost as much as i love Unexpected Consequences. Im being selfish here but when can there be more to Milestone, im desprete. I hope everything is well with you though. Great job

Ness ;-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next