The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: What?!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:17 am 
I just have a minute, but I wanted to answer a question that I think Deixs? asked...

Tara is not a vamp. :p Remember, she was out in the sun numerous times with Willow.

And don't worry. I would never do anything to our girls. They will always be or end up happy. I promise.

More soon, k?

Sorry again for the cliffhanger. :(

I'll get to your replies soon.

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Tara had no words to respond. Instead she brushed her fingers through Willow's hair again and then she kissed her, lips brushing against Willow's so lightly, it stole her breath away. Then their mouths met again, this time with a fervour that Tara had longed for, and into which she put all the fear for Willow and herself that she had been holding in all this time. ~ "Monster Island," by Christopher Golden

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:33 am 
Ahhhhh!!!! Nasty, Evil, CLIFFHANGER! Though I gotta admit, a very good one... grrr

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson
Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to this season's catch phrase.
"Don't get me wrong. I kinda like being the quirky nympho chick." - Michelle in 'American Pie 3'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:29 pm 
Finally an update! But it was too short!!

And a nasty cliffhanger.

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:11 pm 
:shock what happened! what'd she see!!! ugh! now you've gone and made me think!!!! that makes you evil in 2 ways!!!! cliffhanger and thinking! ugh! what'll be next!

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

Post subject: Cruel...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:03 pm 
Oh Jen you are merciless.:devilish

I await your updates only to be:

***Thrilled by the reunion AND

***Thrown into upheaval by this last update.:cry

Oh if only I didn't love your writing so much...I could just walk away.:miff

BUT I DO LOVE IT. So I will dutifully wait to find out the true import of the scar (or marking or skin something whatever it is!)...and whatever sorrow that may ensue.:(

Darling writer that you are - I trust you...so there.

~Suse

Edited by: Cindy Lou Who at: 2/28/03 7:10:51 pm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:55 pm 
Hmm... what to say that hasn't been said already... :D

Can't imagine where a scar on Tara's neck would be that Willow wouldn't have seen earlier. Unless Tara's wearing turtle-necks all day now, heh. First time I read this I thought Willow looked much lower (belly area), silly me. Anyway, since Jenn has allready confessed Tara's not a vamp that leaves accidents and evil people.

Gotta wonder why Tara didn't see this coming early on, it's kinda not-avoidable now is it ?

Ah well, they'll manage after some talking. Would be nice if they get all of such potential troubles out in one conversation, would save some cliffhangers :D

Grimmy

"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:23 pm 
Oh my!!! That was quite a place to leave us...*looks down over the cliff* Thank goodness I have wings and can fly or else I would be doomed. :p Um...you are going to add to this are you not? *hangs on to ledge with claws*

Tanniyn

"The minute one utters a certainty, the opposite comes to mind..." -May Sarton

Post subject: Re: Cruel...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 2:47 pm 
Hello Kittens-

More Cliffhangers than an Saturday morning serial! Of course, I don't remember any with two girls in love. They'd probably still be around with that:)

And????

Jixer

Post subject: NUUUUUUUUUUUUU
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 6:06 pm 
..nooo this ...noo!! update ..soon... i'm going to die now!

*Falls, Faints, isnt breathing.*

X_x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:07 am 
You know NTM,

If you die now, you'll never find out what the scar means....I really think you want to live.

but just to be safe, any single kittens want to stand-by for mouth-to-mouth for her?

:whistle

-LC

~*~

RealLiveTara is my RealLiveGirlfriend! *swoons*

"It doesn't have to be a really frenchish french, I just wanna feel your tongue."- my girlfriend last night.

"I don't wanna come out of the closet. All my clothes are in there!" -Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:50 pm 
Jenn, just popped in to tell you I love this fic, and that I'll wait patiently for an update. But, please, not too long. :grin

You're a wonderful story teller, and, even though that cliffhanger was ... um... cruel, I'm ok with it. It keeps me dreaming of nice things. :grin

Post subject: Re: NUUUUUUUUUUUUU
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:04 pm 
Wow! I forgot how much I missed this fic. Its been forever Jenn! :sob Update... soon? Please? :D

-----------

JennY

"Alls I know is I'm gettin' straight A's, and that ain't not bad."-- Bart Simpson

Post subject: Just a note
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:29 am 
Hey beautiful kittens,

Sorry this isn't an update.

I just wanted to say thank you, for those of you who are still reading and continue to give me feedback. I appreciate it very much. :heart

Chapter 8 is not finished yet, :( , much to my hopes. I'm sorry. I'm having some RL issues right now and just trying to deal with them. I hope to have this finished soon though. I'm thinking or wondering if it would be best, if I just finished this story up and THEN posted it. That way you guys wouldn't have any more cliffhangers to sit through?

What do you think?

Again, thanks everyone for reading. I really do appreciate it.

Update soon. :kiss

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Surely not every girl who had a horse grew up into a lesbian who rode tongue... ~ "The Edge of Silence," Chapter 8c, by Mel.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:53 am 
As dangerous as those cliffs are, I think I prefer to hang on them from time to time..call me a masochist..actually no, call me your bitch, it seems to be my name lately :whistle

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson
Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to this season's catch phrase.
"Don't get me wrong. I kinda like being the quirky nympho chick." - Michelle in 'American Pie 3'

Post subject: Re: NUUUUUUUUUUUUU
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:10 pm 
Jenn, take your time. As for me, I'm ok with hanging, as long as you finish it, I wouldn't even care if u gave us a line daily. Ok, I'm scarring myself. :lol

RL can be a bitch, so, we understand. I do anyways, I'll be waiting patiently with a bottle of vodka. :grin

Post subject: Re: Just a note
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:23 pm 
What ever works best for you Jenn..... I know how stressful and shitty real life can be sometimes.....hang in there....we all love you.

*cyber hug*

-LadyCallie

~*~

"It doesn't have to be a really frenchish french, I just wanna feel your tongue."- my girlfriend last night.

Post subject: omgomgomgomg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:36 am 
aww! damn :( what happened to tara?! is it that girly thingy? :eyebrow :sob :sob :sob i hope everything is okay. you are doing a wonderful job on this story and i do hope u write many more in the near near future :clap :bow

cheers love

blessed be

-bindingwiccan:wave

Post subject: Re: New FIC: Lost Letters
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:42 pm 
I got told off for my cliffhanger but it wasn't nearly as bad as yours! You little minx :jho

great story great great great!!!!!

Auburn :kiss

Post subject: Re: UPDATE: Chapter 8c
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:23 pm 
WOW... I know it's been a long time and I'm sooo sorry, guys. RL just got in the way, but it looks like *knock on wood* that it is settling down some.

I know this update is short and ends in a cliffhanger, but I wanted to get this posted. I was finally able to write something, so I didn't want to keep you waiting anymore. If you find any mistakes, they are completely mine since this hasn't been beta'd yet. I'll do that soon.

I hope you like this update. It's full of angst, but remember, everything will be okay. I promise.

I am off for the next two days, so I might be able to get some more written. I'm not making any promises though. We'll see what happens.

Title: Lost Letters

Author: Jennifer

Copyright © 2002 by Jennifer Johnson

Distribution: If you would like to archive this somewhere, please ask my permission first!

Feedback: jennpurr@yahoo.com Please, give me feedback. Good or bad. Feel free to tell me what you think. Or just post it here.

Disclaimers: All characters belong to Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy/UPN/FOX and whoever else owns the rights. This is solely for my entertainment. Please do not copyright this story. All original characters belong to me.

F/F romance: If the idea and depiction of a same sex relationship bothers you, please do not read this story.

Pairings: W/T, X, B

Spoilers: None

Summary: Someone in Willow’s family has died and she discovers a painful secret.

Rating: PG to NC-17. This part is R, for violence

Angst Level: Um… 8?

My Thanks: To Danie. Thanks for being my beta/friend and for helping me out with all the suggestions. You truly are gifted for writing. I hope you continue to do so. And D, don’t forget the catnip.

Dedication: To all the W/T fans. May we always keep Tara alive in our hearts.

Author's Notes: The timeline of this fic takes place 8 years after Tara left Willow in, “Tabula Rasa.” She left Sunnydale and moved to LA. They have not spoken since that time. Willow moved out of Buffy’s house and in with her parents until she graduated from College. Now, she has her own house and owns her own business.

Story Note: Guys, this is very angsty, but if you will hang in there through the whole story, I promise you it will be well worth it. If I make anyone cry, I am very sorry. Again, I’m sorry for the angst. Hang in there.

FIC: Lost Letters, Chapter 8c

By: Jennifer

Previously:

Soft.

Supple.

Full.

Gentle.

Languorous.

Tender.

That’s how she would describe them. They were all that and much more, though. Tracing a pathway up her throat, placing lingering kisses in their wake.

Tara shivered and couldn’t help but tip her head back when she felt, Willow’s mouth near her larynx. She was thoroughly enjoying the loving attention her neck was being privileged to.

Willow tilted her head more to the right, allowing herself better access to the blonde’s throat. Her lips traveled over the curve, sliding the tip of her tongue along the silky skin.

Upon reaching the top of Tara’s throat, her lips closed over the girl’s larynx, lightly suckling it.

“Mmmm, Willow,” the blonde witch, moaned.

“Tara,” Willow whispered, her lips vibrating from the moan she received. Her attention reverted back and she continued to suck on the soft flesh.

“Goddess,” unhooking her arms from around the hacker’s neck, she pushed her hands up into the girl’s red locks, holding her head against her throat.

Shifting her hips closer on her lover’s lap, her legs tightened around Tara’s back. Her own hands snaked up the blonde’s back, cupping over and hugging her shoulders. Pulling her mouth away, she left a final kiss on the mark she left.

Tara disentangled her fingers from the redhead’s hair and lifted her hands around to gently cup Willow’s breasts, her hands squeezing into the small space between them.

Sucking in a lungful of air, the hacker trailed her lips down and started working her way over to the left side of Tara’s neck. She stopped however, when she suddenly felt the other girl stiffen, the hands on her breasts clamped down and almost painfully grabbed a hold – hard.

Pulling her head back, Willow looked at Tara, who had ducked her head and was trying to avoid eye contact with her. “Baby? What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?” Her voice was full of panic.

She unhooked her legs and tried to move away, but two strong arms hooked around her waist and held her there.

“N-no, Willow… p-please,” Tara’s voice was barely a whisper. She didn’t look up, but she kept her arms fastened to their hostage.

“Whatever you need. Just tell me what’s wrong?” With a look of concern, the redhead waited to see if the blonde would respond. When she didn’t, her right hand came around and cupped around Tara’s chin, pulling her head up.

Their eyes locked and that’s when she caught the first glimpse of tears. The liquid tears were flowing down the blonde Wicca’s cheeks, but that wasn’t all she saw. The other discovery caught her off guard.

Tara’s eyes were full of fear.

“Tara?” she asked again. “Baby, please… talk to me.”

The blonde pulled her head back down, but quickly felt it being pulled back up again. She felt her hair fall away from her shoulder and flutter down her back.

That’s when Willow noticed something that she hadn’t seen until now. “Oh, Goddess…”

Chapter 8c:

Los Angeles – 2002

It had been about a week since Tara had arrived in LA. She had made a daily effort to go out and look for a job. The savings she had taken with her would last a short time, but finding employment was definitely a necessity.

When Tara had received a call at her hotel room for an interview, she was happy; a little nervous, but she was happy, non-the-less. A week of feeling depressed and lonely, with no one to talk to was starting to take its toll on the blonde Wicca.

As it turned out, the only time available when she had called to set up her appointment, was late afternoon – close to breaking in to early evening.

Tara knew there were vampires in LA, so she was hesitant. What if the interview ran over and she was cooped up in a building until after sunset? She was pretty sure she could take care of herself, but there was an underlying risk of danger; that was pretty much guaranteed.

However, even with everything that was at hand, she still went along with the interview.

She should have waited.

Stepping out of the door of the art museum, Tara let the door close behind her gently, as she looked up at the night sky. The stars twinkled at her, as if they were some how communicating in an unknown language.

Taking in a lungful of air, she closed her eyes and breathed out calmly, steadying herself for her journey back to her hotel room. When she opened her eyes, she took a slow stuttering step on the sidewalk before gearing up her feet to move.

She walked swiftly, or as swiftly as she could. She wanted to get to her temporary home in one piece, unharmed.

Her hands swung at her sides as she walked. Tara’s mind was occupied with thoughts of Sunnydale, Willow, and the job interview she had just finished. Somehow her mind kept going back to, Willow. She wondered how the redhead was doing and if she was thinking about her, too.

The blonde was aware that they needed this time apart, but her heart was having a hard time accepting it. Her mind was cloudy from her feelings, her body felt numb. Had her senses been clear, she may have felt the approach of the stranger behind her, but alas – it was too late.

When Tara felt a chilled hand cover her mouth and her body pulled roughly back against her attacker, the flesh suffocating her lips muffled her scream. She felt her head being tilted to the side, her neck exposed to the night air and before she knew it, the creature growled and then she felt the pain of the vampire’s teeth sinking into the left side of her throat.

She tried to scream again, her body struggling for freedom from the clasps of the demon, but he was just too strong. Her right arm shot up, her nails digging into the vampire’s arm that was attached across her chest holding her in place.

The demons hand slipped away from her mouth for a brief second, but it was just enough time for her to let out a gut-wrenching scream before the vampire once again covered her lips.

She could feel the draining of the blood from her body, bit by bit, but it seemed like as soon as the vampire had attached himself to her throat, he was now being roughly pulled away.

Tara stumbled forward, her legs giving out from underneath her as she fell to the pavement. Turning her head to the left, she could see her attacker in the shadows across the street, fighting with someone – the person she assumed had rescued her.

Wincing in pain, Tara brought her right hand up to her throat, covering her wound. She applied as much pressure to it as she could. When she saw the man hurrying over to her, she panicked. Her body tried to back up, her palms scrapping against the cold pavement and she crab walked backwards.

“It’s okay, miss,” she heard the voice say, as he continued to step closer to her, his hand exposed palm side up to her, flashing at her as if asking her to stop moving away.

Something about him, whether it was his presence or his voice, she couldn’t put her finger on it – but she felt safe. He didn’t feel like a threat to her.

Watching him finally kneel in front of her, cautiously lifting his hand towards her neck, pushing her hair aside to inspect her skin, she felt her body calm and then start to fall backwards as she began to faint.

Before she lost consciousness, she could remember feeling two strong arms wrapping around her and scooping her up.

“That’s all I can remember. When I woke up, I was in a strange bed in a room I didn’t know. Once my eyes had focused, I looked up and that’s when I saw him. He was sitting on the bed beside me, wiping my forehead with a washcloth. I couldn’t help, but start to cry. He saved my life, Willow.”

Tara squeezed her eyes more forcefully shut. The memories of that night were rushing back to her. “When he… the vampire, when he bit me, all I can remember thinking was that I wanted him to take my life. I didn’t feel like I wanted to live anymore.”

Looking up, the blonde’s eyes locked with Willow’s green ones and she whispered. “I felt lost without you,” her voice quieted at the end.

Tears were streaming down the hacker’s face as she stared into her lover’s eyes. “B-baby, I’m so s-sorry,” Willow stuttered. She leaned the rest of the way forward and embraced the blonde, squeezing her for all she was worth.

“I-it’s not your fault,” Tara said against the other girl’s neck.

“Yes it is. I forced you away. It was my fault that you left and so it’s my fault that… that t-thing… attacked you.” Willow’s tears continued to fall, her arms tightening around Tara’s back more forcefully. She clung to her like her very life depended on it.

Letting gravity take over, the blonde Wicca let her body fall back onto the bed, pulling her lover down on top of her. She felt the redhead’s naked flesh fall between her legs as she snuggled into her embrace, Willow’s arms never letting up on their hold around Tara, only now they were hugging her waist.

“I-I love you, Willow,” she said gently.

TBC soon...

Questions? Comments?

Again, sorry this is so short. I hope I satisfied your wanting for another update though. More soon, k?

Thanks for reading. :kiss

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"In an episode called, THE BODY, Willow and Tara shared a wonderful screen kiss. I was very proud that I got to represent a real deal lesbian relationship in its entirety on film. It was very meaningful to Alyson and me." ~ Amber Benson

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 4/25/03 9:57:06 pm

Post subject: Re: omgomgomgomg
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:52 pm 
YAYAYAYAY! I'm so glad this fic is back, Jen!! Poor Tara. I wonder who the stranger was.... hmmm. Please update soon!

-----------

JennY

"Obviously something in your bottle needs uncorking." -Faith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:00 pm 
Woo hoo - an update! :banana Short but it totally moves the story forward.

Hopefully we won't have to wait as long for the next part? :pray

-shuyaku

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:10 pm 
JennY,

Hey, sweetie. I'm glad you're glad it's back. Thank you for reading. I agree. Poor Tara. That was a hard scene to write, but essential for the story. At first I was just going to actually show Tara talking to Willow and telling her what happened, but I think this way worked out better.

About the stranger, you'll find out in the next update who he is.

And I'll try to update soon, k? Thanks love. :kiss

shuyaku,

Thank you. Sorry it took so long to have an update posted. And yes, hopefully you won't have to wait too long for more.

I'll try to have more written soon. Thanks so much for reading. :grin

Thanks kittens. I love you, guys.

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"In an episode called, THE BODY, Willow and Tara shared a wonderful screen kiss. I was very proud that I got to represent a real deal lesbian relationship in its entirety on film. It was very meaningful to Alyson and me." ~ Amber Benson

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 4/25/03 10:11:42 pm

Post subject: Re: omgomgomgomg
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:23 pm 
I totally agree, Jen. I loved that you let the scene unfold instead of Tara simply telling Willow. That added so much more to it. :wink

-----------

JennY

"Obviously something in your bottle needs uncorking." -Faith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:19 am 
OMG! I'm so happy this fic is back!:banana

just gotta tell you Jenn, I love this fic so freakin' much. Thanks for giving us this wonderful fic. :grin

I'll be waiting patiently for an update, no matter when it'll be. :)

---------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:25 am 
Jen:

I don't focus on your absence...I *celebrate* your return!:party

Thank gawd someone rescued Tara in time! My stomach took a brief turn I can tell you. I too am curious about the good samaritan. I thought it might be Angel (given the LA setting and all). But this guy seems more genteel and unassuming just in his few words.:hmm

Whatever time you need...you should know by now that I'll be there to read it.:)

Oh and: Apologizing for cliffhangers? YOU? No I don't believe it:stop Puh-lease...you are the queen of the cliffhangers dear one!;)

All the best to you and yours~Suse

"What we hear never seems half as important as what we overhear."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 9:10 am 
Jennpurr,

Welcome back! Here's hoping your RL issues take a hiatus.

The premise for this fic struck me immediately - Tara leaves and stays away from Willow for 8 years, and only Sheila's death brings her back. Willow finds the letters with Buffy, and realizes her love for Tara has grown. But the time away allows for so many adventures and trials for our girls, that when they resume their relationship the commitment is more mature and lasting. Nice touch about adding the vampire attack. Tara was one of the few Scoobys who had undamaged jugular veins. Angst in the name of true love is never bad. So many great writers on Pens have shown how to deliver mind-shattering angst with our girls. They are changed, but their love endures.

Please continue. I'll be waiting.

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:50 pm 
Poor Tara, she should have known better of course. I got to wonder why she didn't take any of the obvious defense-items with her. Don't know if that would have worked long, but still.... Since she's in LA I'll guess it's on of the AI crew saving her, now who would say 'miss' to Tara...

I still don't get why Tara would be afraid to show Willow that scar. I understand it brings back bad memories, but whats to fear from Willow seeing it (unless the fear comes from the memories but I didn't read it that way) ? Surely Tara didn't think she could keep that scar covered forever ??

All part of the exchanging of memories about the last 8 years I think. Nobody said all those memories would be pleasant. Heck, since both girls live/lived in towns with enough vampires around for a TV show... some memories/stories are bound to be not so nice.

Good to see this story not being forgotten :D .

Grimmy

--

She(Tara) knew that she was Willow too. If she knew that then why hadn't Willow herself? That wasn't fair. She was Willow. she should have known that first. -- Willow in _Sidestep Chronicle_ (part 80)

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:38 pm 
Just one plee this post. Is the stranger someone we know?

Done now. I can be quiet and wait. :shock Really. I can.:laugh

Okay, the "I love you" at the end did it. I'm mushed. Totally. I love your writing Jenn.

Hope life is letting up on you a little.

-LC

~*~

Post subject: OMG
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:13 pm 
Has it really been that long since I updated this?? :shock

I am soooo sorry, guys. :(

I just wanted to let those of you who are still interested in reading this, that I have an update done. It still needs a little fleshing out and to be beta'd, but I'm hoping to maybe have it up by the end of this weekend or early next week.

At least one question will be answered in the next update, but more answers to come.

Again, sorry it's taken me so long to get this done.

Forgive me? :pray

I love you, guys,

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group|| ||September 11th 2001 - An on-line Memorial||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Have you forgotten all the people killed? Yes, some went down like heroes in that Pennsylvania field; Have you forgotten about our Pentagon? All the loved ones that we lost; And those left to carry on; Don't you tell me not to worry 'bout Bin Laden; Have you forgotten?" Darryl Worley, "Have You Forgotten?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:52 am 
Hey Jen!!!

I'm so thrilled that there's an update on the way!! I kinda lost hope.. I like your fic a lot and it's good to see you back updating it!!!

And you don't need to ask our forgiveness!!! I just hope everything is sorted out in RL...

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next