The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: WOW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 8:44 am 
Just read the final two chapters last night, and, as I knew, you did not disappoint.

Tara's battle with the Keeper (snigger!) was described really well, so easy to imagine it, as is the case with most of your action scenes.

And again, your Anya was totally brilliant, her approval of Tara's evisceration skills was classic.

So glad that you will be continuing the story of Willow, Tara and their daughter.

Thank you so much for sharing your considerable talents with us!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:51 pm 
Wow, Lisa...you never disappoint. You're fics are incredible. I finally read the last two parts and I was all "awww" and almost with the crying with the baby and soo cute..and I'll just stop now cuz I'm babbling away....

I will definitely be, without a doubt, be looking foward in reading your next fic... ;)

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"

-----------------------------
Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 4:17 pm 
Yay!! I finally found the time to read the end....but it's a sick day from work so I'm not feeling so well : I'm really glad things are going better for you now Lisa. ;) You're an amazing writer and I thank you for sharing your talent with us....and yay there's another story :grin

--Michelle

Post subject: replies and a request AND a PREVIEW!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 4:42 am 
Hey all,

just me saying thank you for all the support. I've replied below

individually, but I have a request for assistance.

If you have a few extra minutes, PLEASE click over to my Willow and Tara page and take 60 seconds to hit the email buttons I have there. One writes to Fox, one to UPN and the final one is to Jump the Shark.

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry/tarawill.html

The Fox and UPN are addressed to the appropriate executives and have a brief sample message that condemns the murder of Tara. You can change the text of the email to fit your feelings, or just send it as is. It doesn't mention the cliché, just basically says you won't watch Buffy without Tara. Numbers count, and maybe we can make a difference!

As for the Jump the Shark email... it's filled out with the

information to vote that Buffy the Vampire Slayer went downhill when they killed Tara. All you have to do on that one is add your name, address(at least the city) and email. This site does NOT send spam, but they do need the basics so people can only vote once. The Buffy production

staff checks this site. Our numbers here really count.

Thank you, sincerely, in advance. Amber and Aly

have given me inspiration to spend 100s of hours writing

Willow/Tara fan fiction. Clicking these buttons and hitting send

will take literally a few seconds. Please help if you can, and if

you choose not to, thank you for reading my stories. I love

sharing them.

Lisa AKA *Tara's fan fic ho!*

And now back to our regularly scheduled thanking... and I am

tossing in a FREE preview to the upcoming sequel to Unexpected Consequences! (See, my devotion to Amber Benson makes me willing to pimp an early preview if it will get folks emailing Fox, UPN, and Jump the Shark! I'm a Tara slut, and proud of it.) It has not been beta read, but I really am a Tara-slut. Here you go!

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry/mspreview.html

And for the individual replies... ;-)

SOUL UNITY: I am so glad you enjoyed the ending. I worry about be too sappy, because I am just a big softy. As for the many thank yous... You are welcome.You are welcome.You are welcome.You are welcome! L

TIREDSOUL: Celia, I am so glad I have gotten you hooked on my fiction. Sadly, it's a gateway fiction. Now you will be reading more and more fan fiction until you end up at bookstores buying Uber-fiction books from The Xena world. May I suggest, Missy Good,(Hurricane Watch- two lesbians meet and fall in love with an Internet company as the backdrop. No, really, it IS exciting.) or Sharon Bowers (Lucifer Rising-A reported falls for the dangerous

DEA agent-turned-drug lord she is investigating. The question

is... is the druglord really an ex-agent, or something more?).

Both can be ordered from a kick butt gay and lesbian store online!

www.openbookltd.com/

I don't own stock in this place, but I have been there for coffee many times and for a few book signings. They rock!

Thanks for the reply. I hope you like the sequel. Much more

snuggles, much less angst! L

MOLLYIG: I am thrilled to share my stories with others. I write

because these characters need to have these stories told. It is a true blessing that others get as much joy from reading my stuff as I do from writing it. The Keeper got what was coming to HIM. ;-) And Anya, well, she is always one of my favorites to write.

Glad you enjoy her. Thanks again, L

PIKESCOOB: I hope you feel better, and that enjoyed your day off work. Thanks for the concern about me. It's getting better and better. My cousin is able to spend time alone now and friends horses came through the big race okay. (One got banged up when it fell off some boulders and another just got too tired to go on.)

Thanks for the sweet comments and the concern. Both are sincerely appreciated. L

Thanks everyone. Please swing by my site and send off those

emails...and please let me know what you think of the first part of the sequel, Milestones. The premise is to show snippets from important events in Willow and Tara's future. I'll cover MANY years and hopefully it will take away that bitter taste left in our mouths after the way BtVS ended Tara's journey. I say... we TAKE Tara. She's our now, so hands off M.E.!!

Lisa

TKHEAVEN: If you liked the baby stuff... you'll have more "awwww" inspiring stuff in the sequel. Plus a few "AAAAAAGH!" inspiring moments as well. Thanks again, L

Thank you everyone, for all the support.

Lisa

Edited by: Lisa of Nine at: 7/25/02 8:01:18 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:10 am 
You got it Lisa, will do..And welcome back..If you've got time , why don't you hop over to the main thread and let evryone there know......................Jerri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:22 am 
Hee hee a preview I loved the first story and the sequel looks like it is going to inspire the same feelings in me. I love how Brianna has grown, but I want to know the rest of the story now and I want the witches council to have their asses kicked :)

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:25 am 
Lisa,

I tried doing the e-mails but they keep coming back with an internal message error..Are you sure the addresses are correct? Maybe it's my computer..I'll try again, but doublecheck

Post subject: problems with email
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:30 am 
Ack!

I will contact wbe warlock and have him check it. If you are using Netscape, that might be the problem. It does work in Internet Explorer.

Thank you SO MUCH for trying,

Lisa

ps. checking from a friend's computer, so I need to go home to email WW.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:01 am 
Hey!

First off, Lisa. WOW. That is a great start. I hope Brigh is ok!

Second. Hey, the email thing is great!!! Anyone have any tech problems just email me. web.warlock@attbi.com"> web.warlock@attbi.com

Warlock.

-----

Web Warlock

The Other Side, home of Liber Mysterium: The Netbook of Witches and Warlocks

Oh Tara... What monsters are they that think you could deserve this? Who judged you, and said "No more?" I can't let it end here. I won't. - Endless, Mike of the Nancy Tribe

Post subject: Re: replies and a request AND a PREVIEW!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:25 am 
WOW.... please let Brigh be okay. :cry She can't die. I like her. :cry

DUDE!!!! That was an awesome start. I am sooo impressed, but, now I want more. :( I knew I probably shouldn't have read that and just waited till you had it all posted. Oh well.. it was so worth it, so I'm not complaining.

I hope Tara will be okay and get home safely to Willow. She just has too. I don't know why I'm worrying. I know Tara will be safe in your hands, it's just... :cry She's hurt. Again! Damn that Witchs Council. I hope they get what's coming to them. Bastards! Grr...

Okay... I'll try to wait patiently for more. Can't wait. :grin Thank you for letting us see that teaser. You are just brilliant. WOW...

And the e-mails. I clicked on all of them. I even added some of my own message to the e-mails. Thank you so much for doing that. Maybe we can all make a difference. I hope so.

Take care, Lisa,

Jen

------------------------"Give me them lips, honey." - Lisa Vidal to Laura Innes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 7:42 am 
OMG!! That was awesome!! The beginning was hilarious.....I love Brianna! "thanks Fluffy" and "peas" that was soo funny!! Then I was biting my nails all the way through! UGH...why do I get myself caught up in stories I know aren't finished? I know I am going to go insane with anticipation!! NO worries though! That was freaking awesome!!

They were right, I'm a homo--But I'm a Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 7:55 am 
That was a WONDERFUL start!! I sooo hope Brigh will be ok!! God those Witch Councel Jerks, I really hate them with a passion! But i'm soo HAPPY Tara got away from them and got hooked up w/ Emily, she seems really nice. Hopefully she will get home and be all safe w/ Will and Brianna!

Speakin of Brianna, God, it was soo sad how she was w/ Tara gone. All those stupid Disney movies gettin her upset just and then her havin nightmares bout em just broke my heart. I just hope Tara gets home soon, so they can be all w/ the Happiness!

I am sooo lookin 4ward to ur next update!! :)

~~Ashley

"W-well, I-I was wondering, maybe, you would wanna go out sometime? For coffee ... food ... kisses and gay love?" - Willow (Normal Again)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:42 am 
That was wonderful, Lisa!! So great to see a preview from you. :)

And Brianna is adorable. :grin But poor Tara... and poor Willow for not knowing what's going on with Tara.

But the mage that Tara went to? :lol That was great! And yes, the Goddess was very generous with Tara. ;)

Can't wait to see this story come about. :D

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

Post subject: Re: problems with email
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:12 am 
Incredible start. Hoepfully everyone will be okay. Except, I should know better than to start reading your fic when it's not finished cause I gotta know what happens. But at least you didn't cut it out at 1 chapter. Definitely awesome.

--------------------
Too many of us live desert lives. ~Charles de Lint

Post subject: Thanks Lisa...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:44 am 
For not only the wonderful (as always) preview too your next novel but also the links. I only sent off an email to FOX cause I don't think UPN is gonna care that I won't watch anymore since I live in Singapore :)

Thanks again Lisa. You're one of the best writers (the other 2 being the Rainbow writers) I've had the priviledge of reading for a while.

karen

Post subject: THANKS!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 7:17 pm 
This is just a quick and public thank you.

I will reply to everyone individually, but I wanted to make a public thanks. There have been so many people emailing it warms my heart! If the networks don't listen, they are fools, and if nothing else, at least these people will have further proof that JW screwed up and offended a sizable fanbase. Maybe someday he will be called on his actions my the higher ups.

Thanks again, and I am so glad you like the beginning of Milestones. Our girls will face danger, as always, but have no fear. W&T are always safe in my hands. I would never destroy true love. (Hint... I think Ceri and Brigh share a true love, too.)

Lisa

Post subject: WOW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:05 pm 
I have now read this fic 3 times, and every time it gets better. You are an awesome writer. You capture the songs that W/T's hearts sing together. My cap off to you.

It is in reading this fic that I finally decided to register, so that I could tell you how much I enjoy this fic. You are keeping Tara alive for me..........Thanks.

Can't wait to read what comes next.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:20 am 
cool, this preview was really good :)

Brianna calling Buffy "Fluffy" was cute.

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

Ooooh, intercourse the penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:32 am 
Sent my emails and loved the preview. You're off to a great start! Brianna is adorable and some of her lines just broke my heart. Can't wait for the girls to be reunited, though. Looking forward to more! :)

Post subject: more thanks with a few story hints
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 7:20 am 
KENDAHL897: Thank you so much for taking the time to help! I posted in the new fic thread and in this thread. I'm not sure my begging and pleading would be okay in the main thread. Sad, because I am getting quite good at the groveling. ;-) Thanks again,

L

PUFF: Thank you for always giving me feedback. I can always count on seeing replies from you and it warms my heart. The time spent writing fan fic is fun for me, but connecting with readers is the most rewarding. As for Brianna, you'll see much more of her. Thanks again, L

KENDAHL: thanks for continuing to try. Web Warlock keeps

tinkering with the links. The addresses are:

FOX: SandyG@Fox.com;

GailB@Fox.com; feedback@fox.com

UPN: feedback@upn.com and you can

vote at Jump the Shark's site at jumptheshark.com Hope that

helps. L

WEB WARLOCK: I would never kill off one soulmate. I consider Brigh and Ceri to be soulmates. That should give you a clue. Thanks for all your help and support! L

JENNPURR: Thanks for the sweet reply. It's good to know that you are intrigued by the beginning of the story. As for Brigh, read the above replies for a huge hint. ;-)

I'll get more posted when I can. I haven't had much writing time. Thank you so much for taking the time to email. I send prayers to the goddess that it matters to someone at UPN or Fox. Someone reading those letter will be moved. Thanks, L

AMYLMC: Glad to see you like the way I am presenting Brianna. She is certainly her mommas' girl. Don't stress too much about the witches. They have much more angst ahead, but I will always bring them safely home to each other. Thanks, L

MISS QUIRKY: Brigh is Ceri's soulmate. I do not separate soulmates. *G* Add that up and see what you get! As for the keeper and crew, Brent has something planned for them, and since Brent loves Tara like a daughter... it wont be a bouquet of flowers. ;-)

And Emily... well, she is certainly a special gal. I think she and Anya would get along great. ;-)

Brianna loves both mothers, and being away from either is hard. I'll show that in chapters to come. (Translation...all is not hugs and puppies for Willow!)

Hope you like the rest when I post it. Thanks, L

LEATHER QUEEN: I'm glad you agree that our witches have a sweet baby girl. And Emily is SO right... Tara was very blessed. Thanks for the reply! L

THANATOPOSIS: Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I like to put W&T through rough times, but always they end together and happy. I gave you kittens a chapter and a half so you wouldn't be left hanging. Thanks, L

KARENK: I love that you have enjoyed the preview. As for the email, you are most welcome. And go ahead and write everyone. I think volume counts. I say bury them in emails. ;-) Thanks again for the reply. Wow, Singapore. Cool! L

URN OF OSIRIS: I love that you've enjoyed the story through several reads. That is my goal. I want people to finish and say "Now I see why that happened in chapter one!" Hopefully you see all the little clues as you reread the story! And thank you for registering and posting! L

GRIMALDI: Thanks for the reply. Look for more of "Fluffy!" Something tells me that name might stick. ;-) L

SCOUT: Thank you for sending the emails. I love getting replies and hearing from people, but sending the emails is special favor and I thank you so much.

Don't worry about Brianna... I mean, she will get Tara holding her...and hey, who wouldn't want that? I'll post more after I have time to write some more. I've been editing what I have so far in any spare time right now. I need to make it really tight before I can continue with the plot. Thanks again for the reply, and especially for sending the emails. L

Everyone who read the story preview, thank you. Those who felt comfortable sending emails, Thank you, thank you! I'll try to work on the story tonight after I finish the edits. The kittens are the best!

Lisa

Post subject: Re: Thanks Lisa...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 8:11 am 
Quote:
JENNPURR: Thanks for the sweet reply. It's good to know that you are intrigued by the beginning of the story. As for Brigh, read the above replies for a huge hint. ;-)

Lisa, you can call me Jen, if you like. :)

You are very welcome. Thank YOU. And yes, I was VERY intrigued by the beginning, as I have been all of your stuff.

Ooooh... Thank you for that hint. I can calm down now, knowing that. I'm glad you are going to make it that way. I like Brigh. :)

Quote:
I'll get more posted when I can. I haven't had much writing time.

Hey, take your time. We'll all be here, when you're ready. I know I will. I'm waiting on pins and needles. I'll just have to go and re-read everything, AGAIN, and wait for more. :grin And that is sooo not a complaint. ;)

And you're welcome for the e-mails. I pray that it will help, too. I just miss Tara so much and my heart will never be the same if it stay like this. :cry

Anyway, You take care and I'm looking forward to more.

((HUGS))

Jen

------------------------Willow: strong like an amazon?
Tara: Strong like an amazon, right.

Post subject: Re: THANKS!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:28 pm 
Lisa, I recently read the entire Unexpected Consequences, and I regret that I hadn't read it before. It was wonderful: gripping but with mini-resolutions all along, tender but funny. I loved so many things that you did, and I am glad that you are doing a sequel so that I can be a more interactive reader this time. Some of the things I particularly liked were: at the very beginning, Buffy insisting that Tara not jerk W. around; the entire crush arc; and the vision of a powerful Tara. I am really looking forward to seeing the sequel unfold. Thank you.

Also, thanks for the e-mail/letter writing links. I am just drafting my own version of an e-mail/letter, but I will be sending them very soon. Thanks for the nudge.

We're sorcerers. The night is still our time. A time of magic.
–Ethan Rayne.

Post subject: Re: FF: Unexpected Consequences (Thread III)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:42 am 
Well Lisa, you have blown us all away. I read all of unexpected consequences with great interest. I would go into work and what I read would be my only topic of conversation. It was such a beautiful story, You portrayed all the characters so well and your descriptions made ua all feel like we are watching the show. I was sad to finish unexpected consequences but no that I have all these other stories you wrte to read I am in my glory. :bounce . Thank you for such beautiful stories. Oh and by the way, those "personal" moments between Willow and Tara were some of the most incredible scenes i have ever read!

Keep it up Lisa.

*... it's a long important process and, and can't we just skip it? Can...can you just be kissing me now?*

Post subject: can't get it to load all the way
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:45 pm 
What's the key I tap while it's loading? I get to 'Willow wept bitterl and then that's it. I know there's a remedy but I can't remember it. HELP!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:20 pm 
Hello Lisa,

Well I'm addicted to the sequal already and I know that I'm going to feel like a junkie waiting for my next fix until you complete it.

I have managed to read most of the fanfic at your site and I have been blown away. Your writing is very compelling and makes the reader just want more. You have managed to convey the essence of W/T beautifully in all that you have written and I for one believe that you write them better than ME ever did.

Please keep up the good work.

Ann-Marie

Post subject: Re: more thanks with a few story hints
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:57 pm 
You're welcome Lisa..I got all of the e-mails sent out last Friday before I left to go home for the weekend....and now that Joss is shooting his mouth off again about whether or nor Willow will have a new love interest next season, I think it's time for a new round saying that we no longer trust Joss enough to watch a new relationship and if Tara is gone, then so are we...Maybe when Joss sees the kind of response Amber is going to get this weekend in San Diego, he might get a clue..

Post subject: Re: can't get it to load all the way
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:11 pm 
Hi all,

First, thank you to everyone! The feedback has been so incredible. I am going to reply to each post, but I wanted to pop in and tell Kaisyn how to reload the page real quick!

The ISP screws up and only part of the page loads. Hold CONTROL and hit F5 (Refresh). You can also empty your cache and then reload. (Check your "help" section of your computer for the best way to do this.) This will allow you to load a fresh page.

If you can't get it to load, email me privately and I will send you the section.

Okay, I am off to a boring meeting! I'll try to post replies tonight! Thanks again,

Lisa

Post subject: Re: THANKS!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 12:09 am 
Goddess you Rock!!! Your writing is sooo fab!!! I’ve read all the stories you’ve posted and still I find myself like a Junkie waiting for my next fix… I think it is wonderful what you have done for Willow and Tara! I worry about them sometimes in your stories but I know deep down you will keep them safe together… Thanks for all the wonderful work you have done!!!!

Post subject: Lisa, your the best!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 8:56 am 
Hey Lisa! This story has been most exciting. And thank you for the preview. I liked it a lot. Both stories are extremely thrilling and hilarious. I remember last night I was reading the preview around 4 in the marrow and I got to a funny part and started busting out laughing. I was so afraid my dad was going to come in my room and start griping because I wasn't in bed. Luckily he didn't. But anyway, Me and Megan have enjoyed this story. Very much so. Oh, and thank you for replying to her and I. Since your reply I am considering doing as you suggested and going for science research as well as computer graphics and design. That way I will be a zillionare! lol. Oh and sorry for the dirty word on my past post. I was excited and yea.... I've fixed it though. Ok well thanks again and much love to you and yours.

Blessed Be,

Devon

:tara :love :willow

Post subject: Lisa, your the best!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 8:58 am 
sorry, it posted twice and i had to fix it. -devon

:tara :love :willow

Edited by: rose of the moon 87 at: 7/31/02 12:01:04 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next