The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 14 12/25/12
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
You know, I had replies to everyone all nicely typed out and one misplaced nudge by an ornery cat and its all been lost to the wonders of the world wide web.

Suffice it to say thanks to everyone, glad you've enjoyed the last few chapters and are continuing to read.

POST DIRECTLY BELOW.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Post subject: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 15 03/27/13
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:10 am 
8. Vixen

Chapter Fifteen

Pairing: Do I really have to answer that?

Angst Rating: I guess this is an "R" not quite NC-17 but maybe

Disclaimer: I in no way, shape or form own the characters from BtVS, they’re owned by Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy. All original characters are in no way connected to them except by me in this forum. No money is involved this is simply for my own pleasure.

Email: riverwillows@me.com

Author’s Notes: You all know the drill at this point, there is no beta for this so any mistakes are all my own. If you catch something – you’re all my second set of eyes so PM me with it and I’ll fix it. Italics are used for emphasis. I tried a little something different this chapter, you’ll have to let me know if it works. This is so low angst it could almost be the remedy for angst, so now our girls simply move forward, let the love-in begin. I have warm fuzzy blankies, hugs and hot chocolate for everyone.

Time.

The passage of time is such a finite thing in the grand scheme of a life. A second, a minute, an hour, a day… the only instances in which it really matters is when you have none of it left. The most common, of course – at the end of a long day; the most heartbreaking – at the end of a cherished love affair, and one of the most sacred – at the end of a life.

I don’t include beginnings here, baby, because we’ve had so many that we’ve cherished. Much like the one before us now, but those are beginning stories, and they’re for another time. Now is the time for memories, I remember things so clearly from then and I want to finish this for you.

I remember our “first” Christmas together like it was yesterday. I can’t wait for our next – so many things are in store for us, aren’t there? I love you, darling, more than I can ever put into words. Let me pick up where I left off, though…

Your tears had stopped, and I had gently moved us up on your bed so we could lie down. You rested your head on my chest, and we just held each other. Our kisses had been slow, soft and ever so sweet. Then again I always find your kisses to be sweet.

You whispered more stories about your mother and brother to me. You held tighter to me when you spoke of your father. Sharing what you remember of a distant and cold man, quiet and rigid with no love for anyone, even your mother. Memories of being in the sixth grade and running in from the bus with Donnie close on your heels playing tag, only to find a deathly still house. Your mother sitting quietly at the kitchen table staring into nothing with a “Dear Jane” letter held tightly in her hand.

Your father had just left a brief apology, saying he didn’t want this life and he was sorry for all the pain he had caused. That letter along with the deed to the house, and a check were all he left behind. Later as you grew older you realized that there were very few pictures of him; it seems he was never around, not even when you and Donny were young. Those precious years that most parents get misty-eyed over and proudly show pictures of missing teeth and birthdays, he was already a ghost. You told me how the smell of Aqua Velva™ after shave makes you gag because it’s all you really remembered of your father anymore.

You finally grew quiet, and I kissed your forehead, holding you tight. We lay there for a long time in the quiet of your room sharing the space with your memories. After some time there was a soft knocking at the door, and we both sat up. I handed you a tissue from the box by your bed so you could blow your nose.

“Tante,” Robby called through the door. “Are you and Willow hungry? It’s lunchtime, and me and Aunt Buffy were gonna make some sandwiches.”

You looked questioningly at me and I shrugged. “I could eat,” I said softly.

“Sure, sweetie, we’ll be right down,” You called back through the door. “I must look like a nightmare,” you said to me with a wry smile as you wiped at your eyes.

“Never,” I said softly and took your hand in mine pressing kisses into your knuckles.

“You, Miss, may just be a bit biased,” you said as you dropped a kiss on my cheek and got up to look in the mirror.

“I don’t think so, and not that I want to see you in tears all of the time, because I don’t, but you’re even beautiful when you cry, Tara,” I replied. “Not many women can pull that off. Me, I look like Bozo on a bender.”

You smiled weakly, but that encouraged me to keep going. Try to lighten the mood a bit and chase away some of the ghosts that had joined us. “No, really, I could frighten little kids. My nose turns red and my eyes swell up and for some godforsaken reason my hair starts to do all these weird things. It’s just not pretty. Even I don’t want to look at me!”

That earned me an actual laugh, and I smiled back at you. “You doofus,” you said.

“Ahh, but I’m your doofus,” I replied smugly.

You pulled me up into a hug, and placed your head on my shoulder. “I wouldn’t have you any other way.”

We went downstairs and into the kitchen finding Buffy and Robby making cold turkey sandwiches from the leftovers. Robby was laying out bread while Buffy was carving up the cold meat and asking him what he wanted on his sandwich. They both turned around smiling as we entered, and simultaneously their faces fell.

“You’ve been crying,” Robby squeaked in anger. “You made Tante cry, why did you make her cry, Willow?” He charged over at me and you caught him around the waist.

“Whoa there, my little knight,” You said soothingly. “Willow didn’t make me cry, we were just taking about some things that made me sad.”

Robby looked up at me balefully. “Really?”

“Really,” I said and bent down to look him in the eye. “I would never do that to her, buddy. Or to you or Buffy or Joyce either, okay?”

Robby looked you and then back at me, then nodded slowly.

“Although, you know that sometimes we hurt each other without meaning to right?” I asked calmly. “And that sometimes we make each other cry?”

“Yeah,” Robby said softly. “Like this one time I accidentally knocked one of the big heads at the shop onto Aunt Buffy’s foot and it made her cry.”

“You didn’t mean to that did you?” I asked.

“No!” he replied quickly shaking his head.

“See, that’s kind of what I’m talking about, you didn’t do it on purpose, but sometimes things will happen,” I said softly and looked up at you over his head. “So I’ll make a promise to you now, I won’t ever make Tara cry on purpose… do we have a deal?”

Robby nodded again, stuck out his pinky and we pinky swore on it, I stood up with a smile. I looked at Buffy who had a sweet, goofy grin on her face; she winked at me and turned back around. I held my hand out to you and you crossed to me, slipping your arm around me easily. I stroked your cheek with a finger, tapping your nose playfully.

“He’s my little knight in shining armor,” you said softly.

“So I see,” I smiled and ruffled Robby’s hair. “It’s sweet. He loves you very much.”

With all the innate trust of the child that he was, Robby went back to Buffy to help with lunch. My word was good enough – and it’s a promise I’d like to think I’ve managed to keep.

After lunch we finally made it back to my place. I made you some of my “special” hot chocolate, and I quickly took a shower. You were waiting for me, propped up in bed watching television. Your shoes were off and you had your long legs crossed at the ankles. During our cuddling, I had begun to notice you were all leg much to my delight. Curvy and soft in all the right places, beautiful blue doe eyes, a sensual mouth, and let’s not forget those shapely legs.

I remember standing in the doorway watching you, looking at your profile as you laughed. How you tipped your head back slightly because it really amused you, and bounced slightly on the bed. The soft, warm glow of the bedside lamp made your hair shimmer the honey blonde I love so much.

You turned smiling to look at me, and held out your hand inviting me in next to you. We snuggled on the bed for hours aimlessly “watching” show after show. Really we were giggling and whispering to one another, continuing to talk about a myriad of different things. This started a habit that we have as of yet never grown tired of, and I hope we never will.

Before long the grey sky started to grow dark. It was still early, but the weak sun had done all it could, and the pale yellow faded as it began to snow again. I had wandered into the kitchen for a drink when I noticed the large, soft flakes falling.

You called home to let them know you were okay and would be staying so we didn’t have to drive in the snow. I remember getting nervous because there we were… all alone… in my house. There would be no one else to worry about, and no accidental interruptions.

This left my mind racing as fast as my heart at all the possibilities. We’d know of each other for months but we’d only met a few days ago. A mad whirlwind of precious days, minutes and hours that had completely changed everything. What kind of leap was I willing to make if the opportunity presented itself?

I had never been good at casual physical relationships. It was all or nothing with me, and I hated the thought of being just a “casual” thing to you. After all we had said to one another, you didn’t strike me as a “casual” girl either, so I just let that thought go.

We’d already blown past many relationship milestones. Things that normally take month to happen had just been – like this was always suppose to happen. We were there, step for step, mile for mile, hand in hand. It was simply understood in a way, and we both recognized it in ourselves and each other.

I took several deep breaths, and started to make us dinner. Whatever did or didn’t happen would be just fine.

After dinner, we went back to my room for more cuddling and kisses. The television was really just background noise. The night wore on and eventually we both started to doze off. One of us most have hit something on the remote, because all of a sudden we were watching one of those overly dramatic Spanish soap operas – really loudly.

I slipped out of your arms, turning off the television as I went. I turned to look at you so I could suggest getting ready for bed. You are such a sensual creature. All you did was stretch, but it was how you did it and the look of extreme pleasure you got from the simple act. I mean, I knew you’re sexy, and hot, sometimes even a bit of a tease but when I looked at you, half asleep and smiling whatever I had been about to say just evaporates from my mind.

Shaking my head to bring myself back to reality, I went over to my chest of drawers and pulled out two pairs of loose fitting shorts for us to sleep in, and after looking for t-shirts; I just had one for myself. “I uh,” I started to stammer as I gazed into your eyes. “I don’t think I have anything that will fit you, in the umm…” I made a gesture at my chest.

“What are you trying to say, Will?” You teased me by sitting up straight and pushing your chest out to emphasize the swell of your breasts.

“Uhh, let me,” I starred for a moment; I could feel my mouth going dry. “Go get a t-shirt of Erik’s for you to sleep in,” I said as I tried to exit gracefully but somehow managed to trip over my own feet.

I came back with a grey Ramones t-shirt, and a pair of simple black pajama bottoms. “Here, I got these too in case you get…cold.”

I dropped both articles of clothing, cocking my head to one side like a confused puppy and made a string of inarticulate vowel sounds. There you stood, in your panties with your arms crossed coyly over your chest and a shy smile. And let me tell you what a sight you were; if anyone could capture the phrase “Naughty Innocence”, baby, it was you that night. You looked at me, dropping your arms away, not an ounce of shame in your eyes at my seeing you half dressed, and I think I actually started to drool.

“Nipples!” I squeaked. “Umm… hoo boy… yeah… uhh,” I giggled nervously running my hand through my hair and trying to look anywhere but at you. “Man, is it me or is it hot in here? Maybe I should check the thermostat.” I bent down to quickly scoop up the clothing, tossing them onto the bed so I could vanish down the hall. I’m sure if I had looked back there would have been one of those cartoon dust clouds in the doorway I was gone so fast.

I remember leaning against the wall in the bathroom where I had gone to hide, berating myself for acting like a teenage boy seeing his first pair of actual breasts. It’s not like I had never seen a woman topless before, and it’s not like you were throwing yourself at me. It was an accident – simple bad timing on my part, that was all, and I just needed to calm my overheated self down, I told myself logically.

But it was you standing half naked in front of me…

When I came shuffling back in all flushed still, you were just calmly waiting. You had gotten under the covers, and were lying on your side with your head propped up on your hand. I looked at the shorts and shirt I had left out for myself, mocking me as the lay there on the bed. I decided then I would stop thinking so much and just get ready for bed.

“Fair’s fair,” I mumbled and with a deep breath whipped off my shirt and then my bra. Without looking at you, I dropped my jeans and stepped out of them, bending to pick them up off the floor and tossing them aside. I looked up at you when I stood and reached for my shirt; you had sat up while I undressed in front of you. Your eyes were wide and your mouth forming a perfect “o”. Your response made me smirk, and I couldn’t help thinking “At least I’m not the only one”.

I crawled in next to you and just watched for a moment. “Fair’s fair,” I said again. You leaned over and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around your shoulders pulling you on top of me. My hand slid into your hair and as I held you to me.

I felt your leg slip in between mine and I anchored you in place with my ankle as I moaned. “You feel so good, Tara.”

“Baby, you’re heaven,” you breathed in my ear.

You ran you hand down my side, and under my shirt. Your fingers stroked the skin of my stomach, while mine wandered the lovely plains of your back. The dips and curves your shoulder blades made as you moved them, the velvety smooth skin so warm under the tips of my fingers.

I slid one hand down to cup your bottom, kneading the firm muscle and pushing us together more firmly. You nibbled down my throat, sucking leisurely and I urged the hand on my stomach up to my breast. You gently cupped my aroused nipple, and I could feel your head sag against my shoulder. You bit down on my shoulder, circling your hand before palming my hot flesh.

This made us both groan loudly. My hips seemed to have a life of their own, and we were grinding together fiercely. I pulled back for a moment and looked into your eyes. Something in the back of my mind clicked, “this is it” I thought, “am I ready?” I knew then without a doubt I wanted you more than I had ever wanted anything or anyone in my life.

You eased over to the side, and we both were panting. I rolled over with you so I was perched above you on my knees. I could see your pulse beating rapidly in your neck and I had to cover that spot with my mouth. To feel the rush of your blood and the beat of your heart against my tongue was beyond arousing. I knew I was going to leave a mark as I sucked at that bit of skin, but I didn’t care and you didn’t seem to mind either.

I didn’t hesitate to put my hands on you, on your beautiful breasts. As I sucked at your throat I teased your nipples, pulling and pinching. Your hands were in my hair and you kept moaning “yes” over and over.

I couldn’t stand it anymore I wanted to feel your skin against mine. I rose up on my knees, and slipped my shirt over my head. I looked down at you and nodded, your hands slipped to my waist easing up my ribcage until you firmly held both my breasts. My nipples were between your thumb and forefinger as you began to work me into a frenzy, there’s no other way to put it.

I was moaning above you, when I started to paw at your shirt. I had gotten it up and over your head but since you had not let me go it was stuck at your forearms. I yanked at the shirt, and looked down at you. Your mouth kiss swollen, a dark bruise rising on your creamy flesh at your throat, your dusky nipples hard and proud. You looked so beautiful at that moment. I bent to take one of your nipples in my mouth, the silken feel against my tongue was almost too much for me and I started to shake.

You wrapped your arms and legs around me, holding me close. You stroked my hair as we caught our breath.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered.

“For what?” you replied.

“Being a tease,” I said as I pulled back to look you in the eye. “I don’t mean to be, I just get a little overwhelmed. I don’t want you to think that I don’t want you either, because I do. God, I want you so much.”

You took my hand and put it over your heart, and I could still feel it pounding. “Do you feel my heart, sweetie?” I nodded. “That’s what you do to me.” Then you slid my hand down, past the edges of the shorts, to your soaked panties. I audibly gulped. “Do you feel that?” I squeaked and nodded again. “That’s what you do to me,” you smiled.

“Are you ready for this? Do you want to do this, I mean?” I asked quietly. “I don’t normally just jump into bed with every beautiful woman I meet.”

“Willow, you know I don’t take this lightly. We’ve spent the better part of the last four days taking about anything and everything, sleeping together, cuddling, crying, and laughing. You know I have too many other responsibilities in my life just jump into random women’s beds, right?” You said and I nodded. “I’ve never met someone like you, where so many things just seemed to fall into place almost like magic. We don’t have to decide the rest of our lives right this second, but I know I want to be with you. I want the rest of whatever to be ours.”

“You picked me? Really?” I asked breathily.

You smirked and answered. “Well, why else would I let you keep your hand down my pants?”

“Eeep!” I started to pull my hand back, but stopped. I looked at you and lightly started to stroke you through the wet material. Your eyes darkened and your breathing hitched.

“Can we keep the light on?” I asked. “I want to see you while we make love.”

You rolled your hips into my fingers. “Whatever you want, darling, whatever you need,” you sighed. “Anything.”

TBC…

Late "Author's Note" for this chapter, the title is also a song title as well. If you've read my other story then your know I've included music, lyrics and even had Tara take up an instrument and sing to Willow (and if you didn't now you do). While that's not going to happen here, these two songs (there's another one coming) that have just struck me as being absolutely perfect. So I've linked it to the song - just click on the title, but I recommend waiting until you read the chapter to listen, it will make more sense then. At least I think so. Enjoy!

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Sat May 25, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 15 03/27/13
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:15 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
DIBS!!!

Oh, Heather, so excited to see an update on this lovely story. I hope you're feeling better and had a wonderful birthday.

It took my slow brain a minute to figure out this was Willow's POV, but it really makes me want to hear Tara's POV on this memory. You always manage to make it all warm and cuddly just with words alone, and then you turned up the heat and went from warm to hot. Still feeling the warmth and connection between them, even though they've only really known each other a few days. They've learned so much about each other and their feelings in that short time, that this really does just seem right.

I can totally understand Willow's reaction to seeing Tara standing there nearly naked and watching her casually dropping her arms revealing those glorious breasts for the first time. Mmmmm...yeah, I think I need to go check my thermostat too.

I like how Willow is mentally checking herself about if she's ready for this, and not wanting it to be just some casual thing. Definitely nothing casual about this, and I'm glad she realizes it.

Now, it's been a while and I can't remember, but I forget Tara's past relationship history. Since she started taking care of Robby so young, I don't think she had much of a chance to date, so is this her first time? Ooh, I'm so excited in many, many ways.

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see what happens next!

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

Post subject: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 16 04/08/13
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:59 pm 
8. Vixen

Chapter Sixteen

Angst Rating: I guess this is an "R"

Disclaimer: I in no way, shape or form own the characters from BtVS, they’re owned by Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy. All original characters are in no way connected to them except by me in this forum. No money is involved this is simply for my own pleasure.

Author’s Notes: First and foremost I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Pam aka Wimpy0729. After several conversations, the thoughts took root and here you have "Tara's Interlude". It's not long, it was never meant to be, but just enough to give you a peek into Tara's mind. This probably won't happen again as this story is being told primarily now, by Willow. Like the last chapter where the title was also a song it is here as well, but I ask that instead of reading and then listening as hopefully you did for Willow, I ask that you listen before you read this time - it'll tie in better. As usual there is no beta so all mistakes are my own, PM me with anything glaring. Italics are for emphasis. I hope you enjoy this little change of pace.

aka Tara's Interlude

Change...

Anger...

Hurt...

Passion...

Lust...

Love?

So many emotions are swirling around in my head. I can hear you humming in the shower, and it makes me smile. Such a simple sweet thing, yet somehow that makes me... dare I say love?... you all the more.

You left the television on for me, but I've turned the sound down low. I just needed a few moments to process. You're down the hall, but after so many hours of being with you I feel almost bereft without you.

How can that be?

For months I had been hearing about this woman that had been gradually insinuating herself into my family's life, and with no ulterior motive anyone could find. She was just a genuinely nice person that had started out as a new friend for Robby.

I had no idea that when we finally managed to meet one another that this gentle, unassuming woman would change my life so completely. I had no time for a romance, there were so many things I had to fill in my life, but it just seemed like that wasn't in the cards for me.

Until you...

I settled back against the pillows to wait for you, picking one up and bringing it to my nose. I can't wait to have you in my arms again, I thought as I breathed in your scent. I looked up at the television and realized you had left it on some adorable baby animal show. Some baby something was as expected being cute and I was laughing, when I felt you.

You had a soft smile playing on your lips, and a towel hanging around your neck. I wondered how long you had been watching, but I didn't care. I just wanted you close to me. I held out my hand to you, silently asking you to join me.

I sighed happily as we cuddled up again, this time in your bed. I was in heaven. Surround by you completely; you were all over me, filling all my senses. And time just melted away.

Soon it was growing dark, and we went downstairs and saw that snow had started to fall again. It was coming down quickly and starting to pile up. I called home and told them I would be staying the night. As I said that I looked to you for confirmation, you nodded with a smile and set about cooking for us.

As I talked first to Buffy and then to Robby, I became aware of the fact that we were going to be all alone. I already knew something special was happening between us, but was it too soon to have sex? No, it wouldn't be just sex, I realized, it would be making love.

I said my goodbyes, and turned around to watch you as you moved around your kitchen. I knew then that I wanted you and all being with you would entail. You had already made it pretty clear that you felt the same. I wanted you but I didn't want to seem overly eager either, so I decided to let you set the pace for the night.

I would be perfectly happy to just sleep in your arms.

Again time seemed to just slide by and the evening was gone; then again being with you is like that, everything just flows. It's not always easy, we aren't perfect people, we disagree and sometimes loudly, but for the most part it has always been effortless.

Loving you has always been easy, sweetie.

Soon we were making our way to your bedroom, settling in for the evening, and time coasted right by us again. Who knew getting ready for bed would turn into an x-rated Benny Hill skit featuring my nipples?

I was so not expecting you to start undressing in front of me, much less take off your bra and stand topless.

My mouth went dry and my heart started to race. You were so beautiful, your skin and freckles. I loved them instantly. The skin on the palms of my hands began to itch, I wanted to touch you so badly.

Then you were next to me looking so shy. "Fair's fair." You said and I could see the hopefulness in your eyes. I knew that yet again, we felt the same way. We were ready for this, for each other.

Your kisses were driving all thought out of my head, and your skin was cool to my touch. I could feel your stomach trembling, but I swear you left trails of fire down my back where you touched my naked skin.

Darling, when you moved my hand to your breast I thought I might cum then. I bit your shoulder so I would know it was real and not a dream. We were moving against one another and we fit so well.

Then we were both topless. Sensation after sensation crashing over me. Your skin, your mouth – oh god, your mouth on me, your hands all over me. It was all moving so quickly, I felt like I was spinning on a merry-go-round.

You were shaking so hard I wrapped both my arms and legs around you. I wanted to hold you as completely as I could. I wanted you to know it was okay to be overwhelmed. I didn't want to rush this, not with you. As slow as we needed would be perfect. We would be perfect.

Then I was confused, you were apologizing and I knew I had to stop you. When I placed your hand over my heart, it was beating like a metronome set to an extra fast techno beat. “Do you feel my heart, sweetie?” You nodded. “That’s what you do to me.”

With a deep breath I moved your hand under the waistband of my shorts so you could feel what kind of affect you were having on me. “Do you feel that?” You were so cute when you squeaked and nodded again. “That’s what you do to me.”

The look on your face was priceless. It was like you had no all idea how deeply and completely you move me. After all of the kissing and touching we shared, I thought you had to have some clue. That you had to know this was more... that this was everything for me too.

How much you made me want to throw caution to the wind. To feel you inside me, to be inside you! I can't wait, I have never wanted someone as much as I want you. The joy already brimming inside me when you touch me...

They way you looked at me, the way you held me and touched me. I thought nothing could be more special or make me feel more special.

I was wrong.

TBC...

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 16 04/08/13
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:20 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh, Heather, where to begin? Firstly, thank you for the dedication and for giving us this interlude. It all flows and fits so nicely. I really, really loved getting to see Tara's thoughts and feelings at such a significant moment in time.

We already know she doesn't take this lightly, and it says so much that they both feel so strongly for each other after just a few days, but what an eventful few days it's been. They really do just click and things are falling right into place. When it's like that, it's beautiful and perfect. Tara's very cautious, but with Willow she knows there's no need to overthink it, she just "feels" how right it is.

Amazing job. I think the song was absolutely perfect to go along with Tara's thoughts and emotions right then. I've listened to it many times, and it makes the words here even more powerful for me.

Thank you again. I loved it all, and now I can't wait for what is coming next.

Wimpy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 4
Hey Heather, just figured I'd drop some feedback since I finally got around to reading your fic. Don't know what took me so long :P (Eh, you probably know.)

I've only read the first couple chapters because I've been busy with life and school recently, but I really, really, REALLY like what I've read so far. I picked up on the emotions that were present throughout the first two chapters right away. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this when I get the chance.

*Sighs* I'm bad at this feedback thing, aren't I? :ashamed

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

"I've always been a big fan of books." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:41 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I was wondering if you were going to do an update from Tara's point of view. I love reading from Willow's point of view but it is nice to see where Tara is coming from also.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:11 am 
9. Gay Now

Hey, Heather :bigwave I finally finished reading everything

One word can describe it. Amazing. I'm almost entirely sure that I"m in love with this story, and that's the honest truth! At this point, I'm dying to find out what happens next, so I can't wait for the next time you update :)

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:54 pm 
8. Vixen

Pam aka wimpy0729,

I'm glad you enjoyed the last chapter, and it was interesting to write from a different POV than the one I had been using.

I hope you enjoy this chapter too! ;)

Colton aka Pavlov's Bell,

Hi Colton! :bigwave

Thanks for the kind words and the feedback; I'm really glad you like the story. It's been fun to write so far.

I'm loving your stories too, so keep up the work!

love_2003,

Thanks for reading! Glad you're still enjoying the story and like the change for a chapter. :)

POST DIRECTLY BELOW.

Post subject: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 17 05/16/13
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:14 am 
8. Vixen

Chapter Seventeen

Angst Rating: NC-17

Author’s Notes: Ok, kids, here it is. It's been building up to this and here we have it. Like the last two chapters this one is titled after a song as well, but I think you could listen to it at the beginning or the end, it just kind of covers the whole chapter, I think. Also I think the story only has one maybe two chapters left tops before I bring it to a close. I have no beta so all mistakes are my own, and if you see anything glaring pm me and I'll fix it. Enjoy!

When I looked at you again, your eyes were an impossibly deep shade of blue. I put my hands on the waistband of your shorts and waited for a signal from you. You simply lifted you hips so I could slide them down your legs. I got my first look at you, and I don’t think I have ever seen anything as sublime.

“You’re beautiful, Tara,” I whispered in awe of you.

I could feel you watching me as I drank the sight of you in. You were laying there, biting on your index finger as I couldn't decide where I wanted to look most. I wanted to study you, taste you, soak you up like a sponge. Memorize every bit of you inside and out. Kneeling above you as I was, I could see your figure and noticed your naturally hourglass shape. Before I could catch myself, my hands were making a fool of me as they mimicked the shape of an hourglass.

I looked up at you to apologize, but when I saw your blush the words just died. You took my breath away. The bruise rising on your throat, your creamy skin tinged pink, and the way you were biting your finger... you were the epitome of the word "sultry". I knew what the word meant and I had seen it captured on film, but I had never been in the presence of a woman I could say was sultry... until you. There was no team of people that had spent hours making you look sultry, and no special lighting to give you a special "glow" to help make you appear to be sultry; it was simply you, naked in my bed.

I was at a loss for words, and just shook my head smiling. So many things were running madly around in my head. I tried to breathe deeply as I slowly ran my hands up the outside if your thighs. Soft skin over firm muscle. I traced back and forth over your hips, playing at the dip at your waist before circling my hands together just under your breasts. I let the tips of my fingers play over your ribs, before I trailed them down to your belly button.

Leaning over I kissed your stomach and rubbed my cheek against the warm, velvety skin. I eased my arms up your side to your shoulders so I could hold you as I rested my head against you. I'm not sure when you started to play with my hair, but after a few minutes I noticed. I looked up at you and smiled again. I began to kiss my way up to your lips.

The heat was rolling off of your body as we kissed, and soon I became all too aware of my shorts. They felt harsh and intrusive against my skin, and I rose to my knees again to push them down. I wanted more than anything to be naked next to you as quickly as possible. You sat up and took my hands, with a kiss to each palm you stopped me.

“Let me?” You asked kissing my quivering tummy.

I nodded as I looked down at you, waiting. With a soft kiss just above my belly button, your eyes never left mine as you slid them over my hips and down my thighs. When you got to me knees, you started to lay down pulling me with you. We both moaned as our bare skin met for the first time. I kissed you hard, and since you had pulled me down in top of you I could wiggle the rest of the way out of my clothes.

"Willow, you feel so good," You whispered in my ear and tightened your hold on me.

"Baby, you have no idea," I murmured back and nuzzled your neck. "This is like a dream, Tara."

You dragged your nails down my back making me groan. "Then lets never wake up. We'll stay like this always."

"Always." I agreed.

We kissed for over an hour while our hands explored every bit of flesh they could get to without disturbing our position. You rolled us on our sides and we finally broke apart to look at one another. We smiled giddily at one another, we were stuck together by our sweaty skin. I pulled back a bit more and there was a faint sucking sound that made me giggle.

You snickered and pinched my hip lightly. I responded with a nip to your shoulder, but then I followed that with a lick to your delicious skin. I pulled away so I could look down at you, and you rolled back slightly to let me see your beautiful body. I bit my lip as I ran my hand over your curves before I captured your kiss swollen lips in a searing kiss.

Did you know that you make the most delicious sounds? I was just getting to hear them for the first time, and they pulled at something in me; they always do. I looked at you again before I shimmied down just far enough to capture your nipple between my lips. Using the tip of my tongue, I ran circles around the areola as I sucked at it making it even harder to my delight. Your body has always been so responsive to me, and not just when we make love; it warms me to my very marrow to know that I have such a profound effect on you.

"Yesss," You hissed, your hands went in my hair immediately tugging and I growled against your slick skin.

I pushed against you to urge you onto your back, while trailing open-mouthed kisses across to your other breast as we rolled. My other hand to keep teasing the nipple I had just left, and I'm not sure how long I spent worshiping them both. Only as much as you let me though, and never to my heart's content. I never want to stop worshiping every part of you.

"Willow, please, honey, I can't stand it anymore," You pled. "I need you."

I was already so lost in you, I failed to notice how you were writhing beneath me when I pulled away with a pop. I watched for a moment as your whole body undulated with arousal. So I licked and nipped my way down your body. I eased your legs wider to make room for myself as I looked up at you. I love watching you, your body tells me as much as you do about your pleasure, baby.

Lifting your leg I trailed kisses from your knee all along your inner thigh making you whimper. The closer I got to your sex the more I could smell you. Those first waves of your scent and how aroused you were made my mouth water with anticipation. I had finally made it to my prize. I blew gently across your skin and watched the goose flesh rise across your hips and thighs while your hands tightened in the sheets.

"You're so wet, love," I said.

"S'all your fault," You replied breathily.

"Whatever can I do to make it up to you?" I teased.

You looked down at me, eyes sparkling, skin flushed and smirking sexily. "I guess you'll just have to clean me up won't you?"

"Well, if I must then I must," I smiled. Closing my eyes, I took a long, slow lick from bottom to top. "God, baby, you taste so good."

I took another lick, savoring the flavor of your juices. Then I buried my face in you, the smell of you was just as divine as the taste. You have just the right blend of salty-sweet flavor, combined with your own special musky Tara-scent that I just adore and drives me absolutely crazy.

I swirled my tongue around your entrance, gently pushing in as far as I could. Your hips began to move in time with my mouth. I looked up but your eyes were closed, and you moaned softly whenever I flicked over your clit. You were already breathing hard and fast, so I tore myself away from you and nibbled my way back down you inner thigh.

"Will, God, don't stop please," You begged.

"Anything for you, sweetheart," I replied. " Tara, I just want you to feel good, so tell me if there's something you need, okay?"

"Don't worry, I'll tell you," You panted."You were definitely in the happy zone, though."

I giggled softly and said, "So I gathered." I started kissing back up your thigh. "Do you like, um, being, uh, penetrated?"

You rested one hand on your chest as your breathing was starting to slow, and nodded, your eyes still closed. "Yeah, that can be good too."

"Okay," I said wickedly. "No more rest for you."

With that I attached myself fiercely to your clit. "Oh God, Willow!" You cried out lifting your hips.

I sucked and flicked relentlessly at your swollen bundle of nerves for several minutes, building you back up again. I slowed my tongue and strokes, making them feather light. Using different pressures and patterns to pass between your clit and the entrance of your sex, massaging your breasts in sync to teased your body completely.

I pulled away quickly and said, "Look at me, love."

You opened your eyes, and I held your gaze as I made slow soft circles over your clit while you watched me. I brought my hand down from your breast and gently inserted a finger into you making your hips rise against my chin. Your deep groan was music to my ears. With my free hand I tweaked and pinched your nipples in turn. Using the different pressures that I had watched you responded to best, I wanted to make sure I drove you crazy.

You were so wet I had slipped another finger inside you. "You're so hot, Tara. You feel so good on my fingers."

"So... so good, Will," You panted as I keep up the swirls gentle on your clit and in time with my fingers. "You can go harder, baby."

I didn't try to stop the growl that escaped at your words. I knew I was wet but I felt a trickle start to roll down my thigh when you said that. "Anything, love," I said against your flesh as I picked up the pace and force of my tongue and fingers.

One the third harder stroke, I hit your sweet spot making you cry out again. "Oh! Right there, Will!"

I started to suck your clit and kept the angle that hit your g-spot while speeding up again. We kept eye contact and soon you started to shake. I rolled your nipple and with another swirl of your clit and sweet spot you came hard.

"Willow, yes!" You cried. You bowed up off the bed and started twitching.

I didn't stop my strokes, but I let go of your clit and I could feel your walls flutter and tighten again. I focused on stroking your g-spot, and your twitching quickly turned into trembling.

"Oh God!" You said. "Oh baby, oh Willow!"

"That's it, baby, keep coming for me," I encouraged you.

"More," You begged.

I slipped another finger inside you and you began to buck wildly against my hand.

"Yes, Willow!"

I could feel your walls rolling as I keep stroking you firmly. I dropped my head to swirl my tongue around your clit again and it set off a powerful orgasm. I could feel you squirt against my fingers and chin.

"Oh Willow!" You yelled loudly this time and shook violently as you rode the orgasm out. "No more baby, please no more," You gasped. "I can't... I can't take anymore."

I slowed my fingers to a stop and just enjoyed the feeling of you shake, your walls clench, holding me in their grip. I gently cleaned you up around my hand. You were so sweet, you tasted like honey. I love the way you taste when you cum that hard.

I rested my head on your thigh and watched you, eyes closed, your creamy skin flushed and glistening. Eventually, your were calm enough that you pawed at the top of my head blindly trying to reach for me. I giggled and tenderly eased my fingers from within you. After a few final licks that made you twitch with each one, I slinked up next to you. As soon as I was within arm's reach you pulled me flush to you. I wiped my mouth off on my hand and kissed you.

You whimpered again, and I worried that I may have hurt you. I pulled back to look at you, caressing your hair. "Baby," I said softly. "Are you okay?"

You nodded then peppered my face and neck with kisses making me giggle again. "I've never done that, Will." You said quietly.

"What?" I asked obtusely

"You know," You said softly and finally looked at me. I still looked at you blankly, not having caught on yet. "Squirt," You whispered and buried your face in my neck.

"Oh," I answered. "Ohh. That's okay, baby."

You shook your head against me, and I pulled back to look at you. "Tara, are you embarrassed by that?" I asked tenderly.

"Maybe... I don't know... yeah...a little," You responded, still not looking at me.

I tilted your chin up so you had to look at me. "Tara, did it feel good?" You nodded. "Did you like it?" I watched you swallow before you nodded. "Then there's no problem here. I enjoyed it, you enjoyed, it's all of the sexy good in my book."

"Sexy?" You murmured and looked up at me. "Really?" You asked, tracing my cheek with your fingers.

"Oh, yeah," I grinned widely and wiggled my eyebrows. "Big yeah."

I winked at you and with a smile you snuggled into me. With more dexterity than I normally have, I managed to pull the sheet up around us as we cuddled together. We both were giddy in the afterglow of lovemaking and enjoying this new facet to our budding relationship.

The rhythmic feel of your hand gliding gently along my spine was so soothing, I think I had started to doze lightly. I'm not sure when you started kissing my throat, but when you started nibbling at my ear the peaceful fog started to evaporate.

You had stopped stroking my back in favor of kneading my bottom. The pressure was becoming more insistent, and I started pressing myself back against your hand. I lifted my leg so it was over your hip, allowing me to press our centers closer together, I wanted to feel as much of you against me as I could.

"Baby," I moaned as you continued to nibble and suck on my ears. "My ears..." I shivered and I heard a throaty laugh from you. "Tara, love," I said hugging you closer to me.

You were licking at my throat, so I tilted my head back to give you more skin to work on. Without warning you bit me. "Oh, God," I mewled.

You pulled back with a sharp pop. "I knew you would love being bitten. You can't seem to resist giving me hickies."

"Mmm, but you taste so good, baby," I giggled. "Of course I want you in my mouth." I smirked.

"You're a closet hickey groupie," You teased.

"Baby, there's not a part of me left in any closet, anywhere," I teased back. "I'm a 'Tara Groupie', so if you want to find a closet we can do that too. Then I can suck on your delectable self in any spot you want."

"Well, pay back's a bitch," You said before latching on to the other side of my neck and sucking hard.

"Ungh... okay," I squeaked.

You sucked and swirled your tongue, nipping to make it as dark as the one I had left on you. My hands roamed up and down your back and bottom. I was squeezing and clawing at you while your mouth did wonderful things to me.

With a last lick you pulled back to admire your handy work, and started laughing. "Oh, you're so gonna hate me when you see that one," You said and licked it again making me shiver.

"Probably not, baby," I smirked. "I enjoyed it too much."

You started to nip at my jaw, and I moaned."You're making me crazy, baby."

"That's the plan, love," You replied.

When you called me "love", I pulled back to look at you. I knew I meant it when I said it you earlier, and I thought it was kind of an easy way of saying it without saying "it" in case you weren't ready for that type of declaration just yet.

"Really?" I whispered studying your face.

"Do you really think I could let go like I did if I didn't meant it?" You answered seriously.

I took your face in my hands and kissed you for all I was worth. I tried to tell you everything I was feeling with that one kiss. To make you understand, to let you know it all. That I was truly laid bare before you. That I was yours, that I thought what we had was something special and unusual; and just maybe we really were meant to be forever.

When we pulled back from the kiss, you bit your lip sweetly and nuzzled your nose against mine. I crushed you to me, taking deep breaths again, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"Tara, I don't normally fall this quickly for someone," I whispered in your ear.

You pulled back to look me in the eye, and stroked my hair. "Willow, I never fallen this hard for anyone," You replied and traced my lip with your finger. "I know I've loved and been loved before, but Will..." You just shook your head.

"I know," I murmured nodding.

"I know you do," You smiled. "That's part of what makes this so magical, isn't it?"

I nodded again, and swallowed hard. You kissed me tenderly, and our kisses grew more passionate again. I dragged my short nails down your back lightly making you purr. Your hand was gripping my hip, you pulled me in tightly, grinding into me making moan.

I was rocking against you, and you matched me so well. You broke our kiss to work your way back down my throat slowly. I felt like I was on fire, and you just keep pouring on the gasoline.

"Tara," I whimpered.

You pulled back to look at me, and your expression was so sexy I gulped audibly. "Roll over onto your stomach." You growled.

Without question I obeyed. I kept my head turned so I could try to watch you out of one eye as best I could. You scratched down my back hard enough to make me hiss, and I buried my face in the mattress. Next, I felt your teeth biting into the left cheek of my bottom, and you pulled and shook your head growling playfully.

I laughed and raised my bottom even more, and that earned me another bite and a light swat to the other cheek. "Oh, god," I moaned and I heard you snicker so I covered my head with the nearest pillow I could reach.

"You know I'm going to have fun with that later, don't you?" You asked.

"So am I," I answered from under the pillow.

You pulled the pillow off and tossed it aside. "I want to hear every moan you make, Willow," You said firmly, as you dragged your nails down my back again.

Before I could respond, I felt your weight on me pressing me down into the bed. Your legs spread wide over my hips, you started a slow grinding rhythm against my bottom. You started nipping at my shoulders, and ran your hands down over my arms. I was clutching at the headboard trying to stay still, but when you nipped the back of my neck I pushed back into you almost getting to my knees with a loud grunt.

You grabbed my sides to keep from being knocked off of me altogether. "I bet I know what you want," You purred as you leaned back over me again. Your hard nipples were pressed into my back and I trembled with desire at what you thought you knew.

"Up on your knees, Willow," You said tartly.

"Oh, god," I groaned but obeyed none the less.

You scratched at the backs of my thighs and hips. "You have such beautiful skin, Will," You murmured.

I started to rock slightly on my knees back into you, and you caught me by the hips and held me still. Once I stopped moving you started to grinding hard against me, and I hung my head between my arms trying to stay still.

Suddenly I felt your fingers on my clit and my head popped up. "Ta-ra," I moaned your name. "Please, baby."

"Please what?" You asked as you continued to grind.

"In-inside," I begged. "I need you."

You slipped two fingers into me and I shuddered against you. "Willow, you're drenched, baby." You said.

"I've been stewing in my own juices a little bit longer," I panted. "Literally."

You slipped another finger inside me and I pressed back against you hard. I just stayed there your hand trapped between us, but you kept moving your long fingers inside me. "Tara, Tara, Tara," I chanted.

I started to rock against your hand and we setup a slow deep rhythm. I couldn't stop moaning and groaning with every thrust you made inside me.

"You're so hot, Willow," You said and wrapped your arm around my waist and tugged. I took the hint and sat up so I was riding your hand.

I reached behind me to touch you. "You feels so good, Tara." I turned my head to kiss you, starting to tremble. My orgasm had been building for so long it seemed, and now I was ready to explode like a rocket.

As soon as I started to tremble, you moved you hand from my waist to my clit and I came instantly howling. My hand dug into your hair and I heard you hiss in my ear, so I let go toppling over onto my hands. You didn't stop though, you kept pumping into me, stroking my clit over and over. I roared again and this time I came so hard I covered your hand and hips as I orgasmed.

This slowed your hand for a moment, I think you were surprised, but baby, you didn't let it stop you. You kept the steady pace and I came three more times in quick succession before I flopped down onto my stomach. I lay there gasping as you eased out of me. You lay down half on me half off me, and I started to giggle.

I looked over my arm at you, and closed my eyes giggling some more. I moved my arm to around your shoulder and pulled you around more to face me so I could kiss you. I pulled back still giggling, and you just looked at me with this amused look on your face.

I buried my face in your neck and rolled us over so you were on top of me. "I should have warned you, love, but I didn't think we'd get there tonight," I said.

You just looked at me. "Don't worry we can talk about the fun things our bodies can do during sex, but I want to hold you while we do it," I smiled.

"That's why it wasn't a surprise to you?" You asked.

"I didn't lie when I said I thought it was sexy, Tara. And I know that I can given the right set of stimulation," I said. "I just didn't know you were gonna hit all those buttons tonight. So yes, I can squirt, you can squirt. It's all about pressure, stimulation and the right person slash circumstances."

"How did you know I would?" You asked.

"I didn't," I replied with a shrug. "I just wanted to give you a deep, intense orgasm. That was a bonus, baby."

"Oh." You answered.

"Is that all, 'oh'?" I asked.

You nodded, and I started giggling again.

"Okay, but what's with the giggling? If I didn't know you had just cum really hard several times, I might be a little upset by it," You said.

I tried to keep a straight face. "I'm sorry I can't help it. It's just... just that I feel so good, and you feel so good, and we feel so good together, and I'm so happy, Tara," I said and tightened my arms around you. "I just have to laugh. It's a good thing, baby, really."

You wiped some of my hair back away from my face and smiled down at me. "Okay," You said simply.

I kissed you several times, and just held you to me and wiggled a little. You looked up at me and I was grinning like an idiot. "You are something else, Willow. You know that?"

I nodded vigorously and laughed. "You make me happy, and you just gave me several fabulous happy's, so what can I say?"

"How about shower?" You replied.

"Good idea, I say we change the sheets first?" I agreed.

"Agreed, no one likes sleeping in the wet spot," You answered seriously.

"That's the truth," I replied letting go of you with chaste peck. "Hey, Tara?" I said as I sat up.

You had already scooted out of bed when you turned around to look at me. "Love you."

Your smile lit up the room and left me breathless, as I stood naked next to the bed playing with my fingers. You hurried around the bed and into my arms. Now you started to giggle, and I just smiled goofily.

"I get the giggling now," You said smiling, and I knew just what you meant. "I love you too, Willow."

TBC...

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Thu May 16, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 17 05/15/13
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:18 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
DIBS!

Heather- I'm not really sure that my feedback will do this chapter justice. It was breathtakingly beautiful. I absolutely love the way you write. There's something very sensual and mystical about it, even when the subject matter is as simple as walking across a room or baking a cake. You don't just read about it, but you feel the the obvious love between them without it ever having to be said. And of course, let's not skip the fact that it was also totally hot, lol.

A truly wonderful chapter. I actually read it a couple times and even went back a few chapters so I could read through all of it together. Very nice indeed and thank you for posting it when I wasn't forced to read it at work... :p

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Post subject: Re: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 17 05/16/13
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:24 pm 
9. Gay Now

Is there a runner-up dibs?

Like a silver medal dibs?

Or even a consolation cookie?

I post feedback when i've had a chance to read, i'm at work at the mo :)

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:18 pm 
9. Gay Now

Hey again Heather :bigwave

...I'm speechless....I truly don't know how to compose any feedback to this. The words 'Amazing' and 'beautiful' do come to mind though. Other than that, my mind just pretty much hopelessly babbles on and on about things that really don't make any sense. So, if I can say it, the word 'wow' pretty much sums up perfectly how I feel about this chapter :D

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:37 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh Heather, so many feelings going on right now, and none of the words to express them will do them justice. You literally "take us there" with your words -- the love, the passion, the heat. Yes, "heat" is a very good word. We've felt the warmth many times, but now it's risen to the boiling point with the sizzling hotness of this chapter. They finally got there, and boy, did I enjoy it. Every single word. And the "I love you's" finally. Ahhh, perfect.

And I give you super duper points for using the word "undulated", and letting us picture Tara doing that. :drool

Oh, and thanks for letting us be privvy to Tara's first-time squirtage. :glasses

Can't wait for more.

Wimpy

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:56 pm 
9. Gay Now

Still not had a chance to do any serious thinking, but:

I am glad for the girls to have finally (got their freak on/snuggled/insert appropriate euphemism here) :)

And i'm glad they held off for a whilr, gives the occasion more meaning :)

Bravo, very well written

R

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
One of my all time favorite fanfics!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:16 pm 
8. Vixen

Shelby aka Finey_McFine,

Thank you Shelby, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter so much along with how I'm presenting everything. I'm flattered that you enjoy it so much, especially when you're someone I enjoy reading as well. I know my style may not be to everyone's taste, but what can I say? I try to keep my Sally Field moment (you like me! you really like me!) to a minimum. ;)

I've tried to keep this story as normal, i.e. supernatural free as possible. Maybe I'm a romantic, but I still like to believe in love at first sight and when it's right, well time really doesn't matter the connection speaks for itself. So the "magic" is really in them and how they connect. I'm just happy that I'm able to bring along on the journey I have in my head for them and get you to see it as I do.

Hopefully this chapter lives up to the rest.

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.

Richard aka Azirahael,

In your case I'll give you a silver medal, how's that? Well, there is no actual medal, so how about a hug instead?

I'll address both your posts, lol, in this one.

As always, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. I didn't want them to just fall into bed - I can do that - or not - in another story, but for this one it just wouldn't have been right for it not to mean more.

Thanks for reading, hon!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I know when I get this kind of reaction from a reader that I've kinda done something right. :)

I'm glad it reached you in the way it did, and I'm glad you're enjoying everything.

Thanks for the feedback.

Pam aka WImpy0729,

Hi! :bigwave

It seems I've done their "first time" some justice. I've managed to leave both you and Shelby speechless. :wink

I'm really glad I'm able to "bring you along" as you put it, it's great that I've been able to sort of make you the ghost in the room and convey all the intensity of the moment that I see in my head when I wrote it. Because of course, that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Get you to see/feel/be with everything I have in my head, that I've done just give me the cookie, lol.

I don't want to sound pompous (and I hope I don't), that's just me sharing my process - I see it all in my head like scenes in a play or movie and then try to describe them to you and hope that I'm getting everything across properly. I'm just pleased that I've been able to do it so far, sometimes I don't think I get it across, you know?

Anyway, thanks for reading and taking the time to leave feedback. :)

branny72,

Thank you so much! That's a high compliment in book to become someone's favorite.

Thanks for reading!

POST DIRECTLY BELOW

Post subject: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 18 06/08/13
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 pm 
8. Vixen

Chapter Eighteen

Pairing: Willow and Tara

Angst Rating: NC-17

Author’s Notes: Hi all. Well, I'll just cover the usual. There's no beta so anything glaring PM me and I'll fix it. Italics are used for emphasis. This chapter title is also a song as well, and I've linked it so just click on the title, me I say listen to it on repeat while you read the chapter, but that's me - it's a great song. There's probably only one more chapter left, two at the very best... or maybe just a really long one, not sure yet, it's not written. So enjoy and thanks for reading everyone!

Waking up next to you is always the best part of my day. No matter what we have to do that day, or what may be happening, you have this way of waking me up gently. Sometimes it's with gentle touches or sweet soft kisses; sometimes they're more passionate and insistent. But it's never with yelling or slamming doors; even when we should be in a hurry but I'm still curled up under the covers, and I love you for it. I know how sappy and clichéd that may sound, but baby, I don’t mind.

Anyway, I woke up with you the next day curled around you, and just like the night before we hadn’t moved an inch. I had never been one to sleep well or not move around while I slept until we started sleeping – and not sleeping – together. There’s something about lying beside you that puts all of me to ease and allows me to rest. You ease me into my days, and glide so lovingly with me into our nights.

So I woke up to you humming very softly while your fingers playing gently up and down my spine. I remember wondering from the way that you moved your fingers if you had ever played piano. Your head was still tucked under my chin, and I could feel one of your hands nestled between us. I worried that it might have fallen asleep in the night, as your other hand skittered gently up and down my naked back.

I kissed the top of your head. “Good morning, love,” I said softly.

You kissed my chest before pulling back to look into my eyes. “Good morning, sweetie.”

We kissed softly, and I rolled onto my back pulling you with me. I started to gently massage your shoulders and down your arms as you lay on top of me. “Did your hand fall asleep?” I asked between kisses.

You smiled into our kisses and pulled back a little. “If I say no will you stop what you’re doing?”

I laughed softly. “No, I won’t stop if you don’t want me to.”

“No, it didn’t.” You answered.

“Good, I like holding you that way when we sleep,” I said and nuzzled our noses together. “How long have you been awake?”

“I don’t know, a while I guess,” You replied with a shrug. “I didn’t want to move though.” You looked at me shyly. “I like being in your arms, Willow.”

I blinked rapidly; those simple words set a whirlpool of emotions loose in me. So many things swirled around in my head and heart. With you, baby, I have never been able to hide from my emotions, or keep them from you either. So I took a deep breath and smiled before I kissed you again. “Darling, I love having you in them.” I tighten my arms around you, just holding you to me.

We lost ourselves in tender kisses, and with an easy deliberation made love to one another. The feeling and passion ran just as deep and strong as the night before; our emotions carried us away to that special realm that is uniquely our own. The sensuality and joy when we peaked just proved, if there was any doubt left between us, how profound our connection really was even so early into our relationship.

Waxing poetic, it seemed like it was beyond just the physical and verged on being spiritual. As time has passed, love, I like to think it has surpassed the tedious bindings of everyday description; our love is now something mythical to me. Something timeless and precious, rare and beautiful – just like you. Never doubt for an instant that I know just how very lucky I am to have you with me, darling.

“Are you hungry?” I asked softly after our bodies calmed again.

You nodded and kissed my shoulder. “If we get up I can make us some breakfast,” I said as I stroked your hair.

You looked up me. “Why don’t we make breakfast?”

I pushed a stray lock of damp hair behind your ear. “I like the sound of that,” I agreed. “But can we snuggle a little more first?”

“The day is always better with more Willow-snuggles in it,” You answered and proceeded to kiss me breathless.

We showered together leisurely, caressing as we cleaned one another. You dressed in Erik's t-shirt and a pair of my sweat pants that were deliciously tight on you; I had a wonderful view of your bottom while I washed your clothes. When we made it downstairs we saw that it was still snowing, so we turned on the television to catch the weather. It looked like we had a blizzard on our hands, one that wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

You called home to talk to Robby and make sure he was okay. I sat holding your hand, and even spoke with him too. It seemed obvious he needed some reassuring that everything was okay, and I promised that when the snow stopped and it was safe I’d bring you home, then we could build a snowman. That seemed to put both him and you at ease.

“Have you ever been away from Robby this long?” I asked after you hung up.

You smiled sheepishly. “I have a few times for work, but…” you shrugged.

“You don’t like it.” I finished as you nodded your head. “If you really want to go home we can find a way, Tara. I’m not holding you captive or anything, it’s just snow.”

Just then the house phone rang. It was Erik calling to check up on me. I had to hold the phone away from my ear as he squealed like a girl when I told him I had company, “overnight company” as he termed it. You blushed and giggled. I quickly hung up on him when he asked to speak to you, wanting to make sure you “were a nice girl for his Willow”.

It was my turn to blush as I dropped the phone on the coffee table and flopped down next on the couch. You climbed into my lap and straddled me. You stroked my face and looked deeply into my eyes.

“Willow, it’s okay. I’m okay,” You said. “We are just a few miles apart, and he’s okay. Buffy and Joyce love him like I do, so he’s in good hands. They’re just not mine.” You smiled crookedly.

I kissed you gently. “As long as you’re okay,” I said. “I think breakfast is order.” I looked at the time on the cable box above the television. “More like brunch.”

We giggled together for a few moments, and I shifted you carefully and in a stunning display of my studly-ness, I stood up with you in my arms. You squealed and wrapped your legs around me as I moved us into the kitchen.

I noticed the catch in your breathing and watched your eyes darken a little. “Does this turn you on, Tara?”

You nodded and licked your lips. “You’re stronger than you look.”

I smirked cockily, and pressed us against the wall as I fondled your bottom. “Uh huh, some of the metal used at the gallery isn’t light. Helping to weld them in place… well, holding you in place is like holding a feather in place in comparison, baby.”

You tightened your legs around me, while I nipped at your lips. You were kneading my shoulders, and neck, to show off even more I started to lift you up and down slowly. You groaned as you could feel the muscles move; I spun around and planted you firmly on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

I looked at you, asking an unspoken question. Nodding, you pulled me in for an electric kiss that left us both breathless and aroused. Have I mentioned what a good kisser you are? You take my breath away every time. Your kiss was so hot I pulled you to the edge of the island and lifted you again pulling down the sweat pants.

I yanked them roughly down your legs, and pushed you back across the counter. Pushing the t-shirt up I kissed your stomach, biting and growling at the quivering flesh. You were chanting “Oh God” over and over, I snickered before I snarked, “Baby, God has nothing to do with what I’m about to do to you, trust me.” Then I buried my face in to your hot, delicious sex.

Your hands tightened in my hair, as I went to work on your clit. Light flicks and swirls that started your hips rocking, I picked your hips up and held you to my mouth. This gave me better leverage so I could slip my tongue inside to stroke you as far as I could get it inside you. You were rubbing yourself against my face, and you were so very wet.

Getting a bright idea, I stopped making you whimper. “Willow! Please!”

“Just a minute, baby. I swear,” I said as I grabbed one of the chairs from the dining room table and scurried back to you. I slid up to you, and the chair put me at the perfect level. With a growl I went right back to work. I put your legs over my shoulders, and now my hands were free. I placed one hand just above your mound and pressed firmly but gently as I entered you.

Your hands were behind your head holding on to the edge of the counter top. You were so wet I had to add another finger just to get friction. I timed the gentle pressure from above as a counterpoint to my strokes inside you. You can get so loud, it’s wonderful to hear you enjoying your pleasure. You let go of the counter and pushed the t-shirt off to get at your nipples. They were already standing hard, and I could watch as you played with them.

Now that I knew where to find it, I made sure my strokes hit your g-spot every time. Your legs started to tremble and tighten around my head while you raised your head to look down at me. I winked at you and sucked harder on your clit.

“Will… oh, Willow,” You panted. “I’m gonna… I’m gonna do it again!”

I knew what you meant, what you were trying to say, you were trying to warn me. Instead of stopping, I just moved my hand faster, swirling my tongue in tight circles around your clit.

“WILLOW!” You howled, coating my mouth and chin liberally in your cum. It rolled down my neck as you shuddered and convulsed against the counter. I kept stroking you from the inside, but only held your clit between my lips, sucking gently occasionally as you rode out the fierce orgasm.

Once all the fluttering had stopped, I laid my head against your thigh and watched you. You were cupping your breasts, as you panted. I kissed the insides of your thighs, and cleaned you gently with my tongue relishing the taste of your juices. I finally wiped my neck off on my t-shirt, before I scooped you up off the counter and carried you back upstairs to my bed.

I laid you down, and peeled off my quite wet t-shirt, and the rest of my cloths then got in beside you covering us both up. I rolled you gently into my arms. You giggle and pulled back to look at me before kissing me passionately. Your licked my chin and around my mouth, making me moan.

“I doesn’t seem like we’ve managed to stay out of this bed for very long does it?” You asked, as you nibbled down my throat.

“No, not really,” I breathed. “Is that a bad thing?” I squeaked when you bit me.

“Not in my book,” You replied huskily.

You proceeded to work your own special brand of magic along my already over-heated body. Shattering me into a million different joyful pieces, only to put me back together as only you can.

We finally made it back downstairs to eat around dinner time. Fortuitously, I had been grocery shopping before the storm thinking I was going to be on my own for several days. We made up for our lack of other meals with a large dinner that included pie for dessert.

Giggling between us we agreed to stay downstairs and watch television there since we had spent the better part of the day in bed. It was still primarily background noise while we whispered to one another little tidbits, little hopes and dreams. We were curled around one another as we talked, deepening our emotional connection.

As it grew later, we grew tired and made our way to the stairs after I made sure the house was locked up tight. I slid around the corner in my fuzzy pink socks to stand next to you and easily swept you up and rushed up the stairs with you in my arms.

“Willow!” You squeaked and swatted at my shoulder. “You’re going to hurt yourself if you keep carrying me around.”

I sat down on the bed holding you on my lap. “Tara, I would carry you anywhere you wanted to go,” I replied sincerely. “You would never be a burden to me.”

You cocked your head to one side, studying me. “You really mean that don’t you?” You whispered.

I nodded. “The more I’m with you, the more I fall in love with you. The more I learn about you, I see what a remarkable woman your really are,” I said swallowing hard. “I don’t mean it as flattery either. You’re so strong, Tara, but you’ve still managed to remain warm and open. Open to love, you haven’t lost that ability when a lot of people would have shut themselves down.” I just shook my head.

You wrapped your arms around my shoulders. “Oh, Willow…” You sighed. “That was never really an option. I had people that loved me too much to let me close in on myself. I never would have been able to be what Robby needed if I shutdown, and at times he needed so much! Not just love, but patience and understanding.” You stroked my cheek. “To be good for him and to him, I had to be sure I never stopped doing those things with everyone in my life. My mom and Donny would never have wanted that for me, and I wanted to make them both proud. Proud of Robby… and proud of me.”

I smiled. “See, you’re so wise and that’s only part of what makes you… well, you. I love that about you.”

You smiled. “Sweet talker.”

I shook my head. “I’m just calling it as I see it.”

You kissed me sweetly. “You’re pretty amazing yourself, Miss Rosenberg.” You said. “You have all these brains and crazy skills, and yet you heft sheet metal and weld in an art gallery because it makes you happy. You could be doing anything you want with that mind of yours, why the gallery Will?”

I blushed and nodded. “My mother is calling it a ‘phase’,” I said with a rueful smile. “That when I was tired of my ‘bohemian lifestyle’, I would come to my senses and get a ‘real job’,” I snickered. “It’s funny that she took my coming out better than my going to work in the gallery.”

We both laughed at this.

“What about your dad?” You asked.

“Dad… dad is dad. He’s loosened up considerably since retiring from the military,” I said as I shrugged. “He just thought for a bit, and said I’m an adult now and can do what I want regardless of their opinion. I’ve ‘got a good head on my shoulders’” I mimicked. “And will do what I think is best, as it should be.”

“Are you truly happy?” You asked softly.

I thought carefully for a moment. “Yes, yes I am,” I replied. “Besides, it brought me to you after all.” I smiled and nuzzled our noses together.

You kissed me deeply, and we were both breathless when we pulled apart. “Charmer.”

"Is it working?" I wiggled my eyebrows at you, and you rolled your eyes in return.

We both giggled and held on to each other tighter. Soon enough you slid off of my lap, and we went about our nightly routines. I was sitting on the bed when you came out of the bathroom, and you looked at me questioningly.

“Um…” I sighed. “I wasn’t sure how you wanted to sleep,” I said looking at the shorts and t-shirt I had sitting next to me on the turned down bed. I was hoping that you would want to sleep naked, I knew I did. I love the feel of your silky skin against mine, I can’t think of anything better.

You looked at me for a moment, then took the clothes and put them on my dresser. You stood in front of me and slowly stripped. You pulled the covers further back, and moved past me making sure to brush against me as you climbed into bed.

I shivered as your warm skin skimmed over mine, making my temperature jump a good ten degrees. “You are evil, Tara Maclay,” I said before standing to shuck my panties and long sleep shirt. I followed you into bed as quickly as I could manage.

“Hey gorgeous,” You said once I was in next to you.

“Hello, darlin’,” I replied and ran my hand down your bare arm. “I’m feelin’ a little lonely over here, you think you might want to keep me company?”

“Hmm… I think I just might,” You teased before scooting over into my arms, getting comfortable with a sigh.

“I think this is my new favorite thing,” I said softly next to your ear.

You pulled back to look at me, your eyes twinkling with mirth. “Just this?”

“How about one of a few select new things that only we do?” I replied.

“That’s better I guess,” You pouted.

“Okaayy, how about this? My new favorite thing is being deep inside you while you cum screaming my name, BUT for those times when I can’t be, this is almost as nice.” I whispered boldly in your ear.

You gulped audibly and shivered. “I’m good with that.”

“I thought you might be,” I snickered and nipped your earlobe gently.

You pressed even closer to me, curling into the position you had been in the night before. We both sighed contentedly as we fit flush against one another perfectly.

“Goodnight, baby,” I said and kissed your temple.

“Sweet dreams, love,” You replied as you left several butterfly soft kisses on my chest just above my heart.

It seemed like as soon as I closed my eyes I was asleep and dreaming. Dreaming of you. I was chasing you while we laughed around an large old oak tree. The sunlight was shining in your hair, and yours eyes twinkled merrily as I tackled you gently to the ground. Stealing kisses, we were soon piled on and surrounded by more joyful laughter.

It was such a wonderful dream, and one that you made come true.

TBC…

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 18 06/08/13
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:48 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Dibs!

First, I want to say that I'm sad this will soon be coming to a close, although all good things must come to an end. It's been such a sweet ride though. I can't wait to see how it all ends up.

What another lovely voyeuristic look into their first days of couple-hood. It's so much more than the just the physical side, which is amazing, but you also make us feel the depth of their entire soul-deep connection. Once again, your words bring this all to life for us. I never cease to be amazed at your gift to do this. :bow

Willow's dream makes me more than little curious and I can't wait to find out more about that.

Okay, now for the smut-loving part of my brain's reaction -- Hubba Hubba...counter top...Tara playing with her breasts, tongue swirling. :drool

Great job again! Anxiously awaiting to see what's next.

Wimpy

Last edited by wimpy0729 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:15 pm 
9. Gay Now

Hello again Heather :bigwave Really glad to finally see an update :)

Again, I'm almost entirely speechless about what to say regarding this chapter. You write the scenes so well that it's easily like watching a movie going on in my head, and at the same time, it's like reading a great book where the words leap off the page and overtake your imagination for the remainder of the time. It's that good :D

This definitely has to be one of my favorite stories :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:02 pm 
9. Gay Now

very snuggly and cute.

I like.

And yes, any day can be made better with more Willow-snuggles.
Also Tara-snuggles :)

Lucky, lucky girls.

Oh the joys of spontaneity.

And that first bit of a relationship.

Ahhh!

R :flower

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:23 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Heather-

Seriously, reading this story is like being wrapped in a warm blanket on a cold winter's day, which is appropriate considering the setting. :blush I really love that they have this one-on-one time together to explore and discover things about each other. Those wonderful first days together...nothing better. It pretty much sets the foundation for the future. You're so right about the magic being in their connection and love at first sight. I'm a firm believer, because hey...been there, done that and 21 years later, still going strong. I think when you know...you know and getting that "discovery time" together is very important.

Now, on to the total hotness on the kitchen counter...you almost broke me. Let's just say I hope Erik never finds out how his island was defiled, lol. The image of Tara playing with herself while Willow watched...won't leave my head anytime soon. In fact, I um...I need to go. NOW. :p

In all seriousness though, I am very sad to see it coming to an end, but I know that it had to eventually. In a way, I can't wait to go back and read it all in one shot. So, I guess you're forgiven, lol.

Until next time...

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:11 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I will never look at my kitchen island the same again!! Awesome update. :banana :blush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 pm 
8. Vixen

Pam aka Wimpy0729,

I know I told you yesterday, but well... you know how it is, so I hope today is good enough.

Yes, it has come to an end. Hopefully everyone will think I've ended it on the upswing. I didn't want to start rehashing the same old things, you know?

Thank you for the VERY kind words. They really are very appreciated. I'm glad I've been able to bring you along so to speak, as for the smut weeelll... you know me... :flirt

I hope you enjoy this last chapter.

Thanks for all your feedback and conversation. ;)

Hi Colton. :bigwave

Thank you for the feedback, it's always nice to hear that someone "get's" the chapters. That's who I see them when I write them, so to hear that it translates is great.

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Thanks for reading.

Richard aka Azirahael,

Yes, those first days and months of a new relationship when everything is is just so wonderful are great, aren't they?

I agree whole-heartedly! Any day would be made better by Willow and Tara snuggles.

Thanks for reading, as always.

And here's to new love!

Shelby aka Finey_McFine,

Only almost?!? Well damn then I didn't try hard enough to brake you! lol. ;)

Thanks for stickin' with me, I'm glad you've enjoyed it enough to want to read it all the way through again. :blush

I hope you enjoy this one too.

branny72,

MMuuwwaahhhh!!! :grin :glasses

I'm glad I could put those images in your head!

Thanks for your feedback.

FINAL POST DIRECTLY BELOW.

Post subject: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 19 07/05/13 - COMPLETE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:43 pm 
8. Vixen

Chapter Nineteen

Pairing: W/T

Angst Rating: R

Disclaimer: I in no way, shape or form own the characters from BtVS, they’re owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, The WB, UTN etc., etc. ad nausuem. All original characters are in no way connected to them except by me in this forum, there may be small amounts of dialogue borrowed. No money is being made, this is simply for my own pleasure.

Author’s Notes: This is the last chapter. I’d like to thank everyone for reading and leaving feedback. I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I didn’t intend to tie songs to the last few chapter titles, but that is what has happened. Please feel free to click on the title as it is linked to a song that I felt summed it up the chapter and the story pretty much perfectly. As per the norm, there is no beta for this, so any mistakes are all my own. If you catch something glaring by all mean PM me with it and I’ll fix it. Italics are for emphasis, and once again, thanks for reading.

Tara, those first days we had together during the storm were more than magical to me. We talked and we made love, all encapsulated in our own little realm. In a way, the storm was a blessing. It gave us days to just be with one another detached from the “real world” of work and family and responsibilities. So soon into a new relationship I think most couples would have been petrified of being forcibly stuck together for so many days continuously. Not us though, it was easy to be with one another even then; it was always the being apart that was hardest for us.

It snowed all the next day and most of the day after too, stopping late in the evening. By the time it had settled and roads were clear to drive it was New Year’s Eve. We had been together at my house for five solid days. I packed a bag for a few days this time, after what was an extremely brief conversation about whether or not I wanted to stay with you, and we went back to Joyce’s house. As we made our way up the walk, the door flew open as an overjoyed little boy darted down the steps and launched himself at you.

“Tante! Tante!” Robby squealed happily wrapping himself around you. “I missed you, Tante!”

“Ooo, I missed you too, my little man!” You replied smiling broadly, as you kissed his cheeks repeatedly while hugging him tight.

I tightened the hold I had on my backpack strap as I watched the two of you with unguarded fascination. Your face had lit up so brightly when Robby came running out to greet you. There was still a bit of novelty in that kind of open, “hands-on” familial relationship for me and I felt a bit like a voyeur. I was also reminded of what an important role touch played in your lives, especially for Robby.

Being so openly affectionate was also just an added perk of you being who you are naturally. Having now been on the receiving end of your attentions, I knew just how wonderful it could be to bask in that warmth.

The sight of the two of you was very sweet; both of your faces shining with love and affection. I was struck again by the heavy resemblance between you. From the shape of your faces and color of your eyes along with the identical oh-so endearing crooked grins mirrored perfectly on each of your faces. It struck me then that Robby could easily have passed for your child instead of your nephew, just based on looks alone.

I knew you had adopted him, and all the love any parent has for their child was there shining through your eyes so plainly for me to see. I realized that it had stopped mattering for you both a long time ago – if it ever really had for Robby – just like you had said that cold night you came to my door with an apology. He’s yours regardless of who had actually given birth to him.

“Willow!” Robby yelped with just as much enthusiasm as he had greeted you with when you put him back on his own two feet. Once he let go of you he threw himself at me giggling.

I smiled bashfully as he hugged me tightly around the waist. When I looked down, I noticed he was only in his socks. “Buddy, you don’t have on any shoes,” I said softly. I dropped my backpack and kneeled down. “How ‘bout I give you a piggyback ride?”

“Okay!” Robby said excitedly as he hopped on my back.

You took my pack from my hand, you made sure to brush our fingers together smiling tenderly at me, making my stomach flutter giddily. As we turned to go inside, I could see Buffy standing in the doorway smiling knowingly.

“How’s it going guys?” She asked innocently enough, but I couldn’t stop myself from blushing furiously.

I didn’t think your grin could have been any brighter when you saw Robby, but I swear the voltage went up several more watts in reply. I didn’t miss the sly wink you gave her either, and I don’t think you meant for me to either. The wink more than anything, made it hard for me to look Buffy in the eye as I carried Robby inside.

“Good, Buff,” I mumbled trying to move quickly through the door.

“I bet,” Buffy replied just loud enough for me to hear as I passed her.

I shot Buffy a look as I let Robby slide down my back and scurry away into the living room. I could hear the sounds of a video game welcoming the player back and Robby cackling happily. My eyes darted nervously between you and Buffy as we hung up our coats. You were still wearing that telling smile and Buffy leaned against the wall smirking with her arms crossed over her chest.

“Sweetie, I’m going to take your bag upstairs,” You said and kissed me softly before skipping off up the stairs.

I had been rubbing my hands together warding off the cold, but now it was my turn to grin toothily. This only made Buffy burst into laughter and shake her head as she watched us. She threw her arm around my shoulder and pulled me along with her.

“C’mon Romeo, let’s get you something warm to drink,” Buffy teased.

I was still trying to watch you go as she led me out of view and into the kitchen. I plopped down on one of the stools, and rested my chin on my hands. Buffy sat down on a stool next to me.

“Sooo,” Buffy drawled. “How have things been?” She asked wiggling her eyebrows comically. “I don’t need or want details, because this is you and Tara, who is like my sister,” Buffy made a face. “A whole world of “eeeww” to that one, and definitely a big “no” to the details. But you both seem nice and couple-y.”

I just looked at Buffy. “Buff, you know when we met it was all… zowy!” I said mimicking an explosion with my hands. “Then after the way everything went down in flames at dinner that night, I thought for sure she was gonna hate me forever, and well, all my hugs and kittens took the next train out of Dodge.”

Buffy laughed at my explanation. “But now?”

“All the rules changed again. She showed up on my doorstep – to apologize – to me!” I squeaked poking myself a little too hard in the chest. “This last week has been the craziest and the absolute best of my life.” I shook my head unable to finish my thoughts. “I don’t know where to start from there, Buffy. I don’t know if I can even put it all into words…” I looked up at Buffy and said softly, “She’s everything, Buff… she’s just… my everything.”

“Wow, I love how you put things, Will,” Buffy smiled warmly and squeezing my shoulder. “There’s no one quite like you.”

“The best of mine too, sweetheart,” You said from the doorway smiling.

We both turned when you spoke; I opened my arms and in an instance you were in them. Like I just wished it and you were immediately there. We both sighed happily, and Buffy started to giggle. She had one hand resting over her heart and her eyes glistened with tears.

“I knew you two would be good for each other,” She said her voice thick with tears. “You guys glow… it’s so… cool.”

You held your arm out to her and we pulled her into a hug with us. Soon the three of us were giggling like schoolchildren. Buffy pulled away with the intent of making hot coco, and I laid my head on your shoulder as I pulled you into my lap.

“Ooo, we should let Willow make the coco, Buffy, hers is excellent,” You bragged.

Buffy turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow, and I was just smiling up at you. “That’s because it’s made with love, baby,” I said sappily.

“Yes, and mine is only made with “like”,” Buffy snarked back making us all giggle again.

“I’d like coco too, please!” Robby yelled from the living room.

We all turned to look in the direction of the living room. “How did he hear us?” I asked.

“Oh, you said the magic word – “coco”,” Buffy replied with a knowing smile. “That child would have heard anything to do with chocolate whispered at two hundred paces.”

“It’s true, watch,” You said, then whispered in my ear. “I have some chocolate, would you like a piece?”

“Can I have some too?” Robby yelled again.

I looked towards the living room again, slack-jawed with surprise.

“See?” You said

“How does he do that?” I asked in awe.

“We have no idea,” Buffy replied, then eyed you carefully. “I hope you weren’t teasing and actually have some chocolate somewhere to give him.”

You nodded and pointed to a cabinet above the refrigerator. With more stealth than I had ever seen her use, Buffy hopped up on the counter to reach above the refrigerator. She carefully opened the cabinet and retrieved the bag of candy while she kept talking.

“We noticed it when he was what, about six?” She looked at you, and you nodded in agreement. “No matter where in the house you were, if you mentioned something about chocolate he heard it,” she said.

“Does it work with any other candy?” I asked.

“Nope, just chocolate,” You replied. “Donny was the same way as a kid, though.” You smiled softly.

“So he’s just like his dad then?” I said with a smile.

“Yeah, he is,” Your words were faintly proud, and I knew what it meant to you that Robby showed any similarities to his dad.

“Kinda cool, huh?” Buffy said, and we all nodded in agreement.

I gave you a squeeze and looked at Buffy. “I can make the coco if you want, it’s no biggie.”

Buffy hopped off the counter. “Go right ahead since yours is the best”,” she teased fluttering her eyelashes as she tossed you the bag of candy.

“Hey, I take my coco very seriously,” I said solemnly, with a stern look that made you both giggle. “Now where’s your spice rack?”

The afternoon ebbed away into evening, and Robby was excited about being able to stay up for the first time to watch the ball drop and ring in the New Year. We had hats and noise makers, and instead of champagne, there was a bottle of sparkling cider for us all to toast with at midnight. Erik called from his parents in Denver so he could share ringing in the New Year even if it was only by phone. Brenda had been not exactly drunk texting but not entirely sober either and we had several laughs at her antics and a few racy photos. And Buffy kept sneaking off with her phone smirking.

Robby crashed a little after the New Year was rung in, and together we put him in bed. We said our goodnights to Joyce, and Buffy was sneaking off with her phone again. Hand in hand, we made our way quietly to your room. With the door locked, I watched you light a few candles that were had scattered around your room in different places from my spot on your bed. The soft light lent a warm glow to your skin and a twinkle to your gorgeous blue eyes when you turned to look at me.

I held up my hand to stop you when you turned to face me on the bed. Then I started a little show of slowly undressing for you. I could see your breathing grow labored with every piece of clothing I removed. Finally, I lay naked before you and let you look at me while I stretched and flexed for you. Touching here and there, dipping my fingers between my thighs so you could see my desire. See how turned on I was by you and my little show. I crawled down the bed to where you stood, to slither my way up against you and I couldn’t stop myself from smirking as you bit your lower lip.

With steady hands I slowly stripped you. Taking time to caress every bit of your warm and luminous flesh, as I continued revealed more and more of you to my very eager hands and lips. Kneeling before you, I slid your jeans down your thighs – the muscles twitched as I trailed wet open-mouthed kisses down the sweet silky skin of your legs. I looked up you, and the ghost of a smile that played at your lips took my breath away.

“You’re so beautiful, Tara,” I breathed. “I love you so much.”

“I love you, too, Willow, more than I can believe,” You replied, tugging playfully on a lock of my hair. “You captured my heart and made me yours from the first moment our hands touched.”

I cocked my head to the side and rubbed my cheek against your thigh. “I am, you know,” I said softly as I gazed up at you.

“What, love?” You asked.

“Yours,” I answered simply.

Your eyes shimmered as you looked down at me, stroking my cheek, and I nuzzled into your hand before I rose to my feet. I kissed you softly, pressing the lengths of our bodies together, just holding you for a moment, feeling how perfectly we fit together. Then I swiftly caught you up in my arms, and gently laid you down on the bed. I looked at you, your hair splayed over the pillow, and a slight flush to your cheeks.

“My angel,” I whispered. “I’ll love you for a thousand years.”

“And I’ll love you for a thousand more, my Valentine colored girl,” You replied, and I looked at your questioningly. “Your red hair, pink lips,” You licked at my mouth and tapped your fingers lightly against my mound, and raised your eyebrow seductively. “Your sweet nipples and I can’t forget your gorgeous pale skin.” You rubbed our noses together. “Red, white and pink… valentine colors.”

I smiled at you before I kissed you softly. Quickly our kisses became passionate and as fierce as our growing love for one another. We didn’t sleep that night, we made love until we were exhausted, and finally pulled from our little cocoon and forced back into the “real world” the next day.

It was the first of many such wonderful New Years we’ve shared together, Tara.

Darling, it’s hard to believe that was so many years ago. We waited what seemed like a torturous six months before we did the classic lesbian U-Haul thing and moved in together. We haven’t spent more than a few days here and there apart because of work, and eventually we got around that too. Things were peaceful, we found a cute little brownstone just a block over from Buffy and Joyce, and made our home there, the three of us. Nothing much really seemed to change except the sleeping arrangements. If we weren’t over there, they were at ours. I wouldn’t have it any other way and I know you wouldn’t either. Besides I think Robby enjoyed having two rooms he could fill with toys.

If I think about it now, it was almost nine years ago that Erik met and married Marie. I never knew Erik would love being a father so much, and I don’t think he did either, but he’s just the best with the boys. They’re both patient and kind but firm when they have to be. It looks like this time they’re finally getting the little girl Erik says has always wanted. Although Marie swears that number five is it regardless. That little girl is going to be so well loved. And God help any boy she brings home to meet her father and four older brothers. You know they’ll never be good enough for her.

Eight years ago, Brenda suddenly offered me a partnership in the gallery. She said wanted someone she could trust to keep it going the way her father would have wanted, and that was also when she told me she had a lump in her left breast. It was too far along, and there was no point in treating it. She said she didn’t want to spend her last day’s sick from being sick, and that was that. I spent the rest of that day locked away in the office crying. I was such a mess Brenda finally called you to come get me. Things went so fast after that, it seems. We lost Brenda eight and a half months later, and then I took over the gallery from top to bottom. I’ve often wondered if that wasn’t really why she offered me my first job there in the first place. Maybe she already knew she was sick and had made her choices. And in me, she hoped to find someone that would love all of the gallery just as much as she had. Well, she was right.

The year we lost Brenda was also Robby’s first year of high school, and we were celebrating four happy years together at that point. Robby had grown up so much – tall and gangly – all graceless elbows and knees as boys tend to be at fourteen. Grinning and mischievous, he was looking more and more like your brother every day, too. It’s hard to believe that it’s been only four years since he graduated from college with a degree in social work.

He’s become such an outstanding young man, so independent and strong. All the love and care that you, Buffy and Joyce have given him over the years have allowed him to overcome the majority of what could have been debilitating effects of his disease. He has a wonderful life. I am so proud to have been even a small part of it with you. I see you shining through him all of the time, you know, his wonderful Tante.

That was also the year you joined me at the gallery. Robby and I convinced you to start painting again, something you have said you never thought you would do again. Of course I think you’re incredibly talented and so do several of the patrons of the gallery so I’m not biased – much. I have to say seeing you covered in paint, skin flushed and eyes gleaming happily is incredibly sexy, but I think the piles of our paint-splattered, ruined clothes speak for themselves.

It’s been three and a half since Buffy and Roger got married. Now, beautiful little Carolyn is making her wobbly way around our world and talking up a storm just like her mom. I remember how you and Joyce cried when Buffy told you she was pregnant with a little girl and the name she and Roger had chosen for her. They were naming her after your mom. I don’t think I’ve ever loved my best friend more than at that moment.

All of that is to get to this part, and I’ll try not to carry on too long here.

The first wedding anniversary is traditionally paper, but this really isn’t our “first” anniversary is it? So for our first “legal” anniversary I decided to do something a little different, something only for you.

You’ve been my life for the last twelve years, baby, and nothing was more magical and you were never more radiant than the day when you became my wife – legally. Now all the world knows what our friends and family have know for so long. We are meant for each other.

About six months after we got married I was browsing in a book store in Old Colorado City, when I saw this journal and I just knew that I had to buy it. Something about the way embossed leather felt in my hands; it was a simple Celtic Tree of Life design. I’ve seen this design a thousand time but this particular one just spoke to me in a way journals just normally don’t. I talk enough without the need to write it all down – as you well know, sweetheart.

Then an idea came to me. I would fill it with my memories how my life was when I came back from Las Vegas – before there was a you in my life. Keep going right up to those crazy beautiful whirlwind days after we first met, and when we just knew this was meant to be forever. All of it through my eyes, and it would be my special gift to you.

The timing just seemed to fall into place. I tried to write it as a story, but I’m no writer, I’m just the simple fool who’s in love with you. So I’m not sure that worked quite like I planned the I got further into my memories. Besides, this is so I could tell you in my own way, what that time was like for me in a way that we don’t have to share with the world. Just for us… just for you, in case you ever forget how much you mean to me.

Since that cold day in December, when you put your hand in mine, it has always been you, my beautiful darling. You have always been my everything. I live for you, I dream only of you, and I simply cannot be without you.

So this is my gift to you, happy “first” legal anniversary, my darling, I hope you like it. The last twelve years have been magnificent. Full and rich in every way that you dream about them being, and I love you more than I could have ever imagined I would be able to love someone. You’ve given me some much, Tara. You taught me how to love, how to fight, and how to forgive. You gave me a warm, compassionate family, and they mean the world to me.

I can’t describe the joy and wonder I feel at the prospect of spending the next forty or so years together with you either. Giddy doesn’t cover it, lucky doesn’t either… I think perhaps blessed might be the best way to describe what I feel when I think of our future.

This is for you, my baby. My beloved wife, my beautiful lover, my greatest friend, my always, and most importantly, My Tara.

The End

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic/AU Penny Arcade Chapter 19 07/05/13 - COMPLETE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Dibs.... Awesome story!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:18 am 
4. Extra Flamey

:banana :applause AWESOME...I loved the entire story and that ending was perfect...ah how sweet love can be! :bounce :eatme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:12 pm 
9. Gay Now

:applause :applause :applause Amazing ending! :applause :applause :applause

I can't say enough how I'm glad I found this story :) I've enjoyed it immensly the entire time I've read it. You have a wonderful style of writing that helped make everything even better than it would have already been. As one person above me said, the ending was entirely perfect and love drenched :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:17 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh Heather, that ending was :kiss magnifico. You brought everything around absolutely perfectly. Now seeing Willow's point of view, summing up their years together and writing it in this journal makes total sense, and you've done an amazing job taking us along on their journey. And the Celtic tree of life...hmm, now where have I seen that before? lol

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with all of us. As I've said before, you truly have a way with words and making us feel the warmth, the love of this beautiful couple. Thank you again, and bravo. :clap

Wimpy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:02 pm 
9. Gay Now

Sad to see it end, but it ended well.

And we know our girls are happy together, which is as it should be.

Bravo! :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower

R

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next