The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW DAY DAWNING
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:19 pm 
Oh. My. God.

I know what Willow means when talkin about Niagra Falls...

~Sticks

I will Love You, Forever and a Day
If its only tears and pain, isnt it still worth the cost - Alison Krauss, That Kind of Love

JediBites.Com Forums

Post subject: pillow talk
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:26 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
oh how I wish my Pillow did the things Willow's does.... :D

I honestly don't know how you do it Wimpy... you always give us these incredibly hot scenes that leave me all drool-face and then I'm :crazy for the rest of the day thinking about..... pillows... hehehe keep up the good work. Is there going to be a part two to this little voyage into naughtiness? like say...maybe Tara's P.O.V ?

xoxo

Emms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:29 pm 
Holy crap Wimpy! That was amazing and hot and just fan-freaking-tabulous. I got tingles. I really appreciate how you made this quickie both hot and intimate while also being sweet, loving and vulnerable. I especially love this line at the end:

Quote:
Now I really know why I'm alive.

I can't wait for more! :peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:23 pm 
Now wait.. no taking it easy... im a tough smut bunny to crack and u really cracked me that time...but it was sooo good and worth the cacking...

Holy monkeys that was great... :drool i love` it when tara says fuck... hehe

-reds:willow

Mein Banane tanzt für Schmutz:banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:54 pm 
Oh my...wow..mmm very nice :thud :eyebrow . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:58 pm 
Wow Wimpy that was wonderful. So much fun, so sensual, so hot. I really liked the teasing, how they felt comfortable enough with each other in the morning light to joke around amidst the lusty lovin'. Just great, really really great.

Post subject: Re: NEW DAY DAWNING - Quickies
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:59 pm 
:sheep fantastic smut !!

While reading this... I too went to Niagara Falls :eyebrow , BEST unexpected vacation of my life :D .

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:28 pm 
Hey Wimpy:blush Loved the post-pillow lovin'. Also, I'm happy I could be of service, erm, with your mind and uh yeah. Wonderful job!

Yvonne:peace

Sneaks back in *points and blushes* I forgot my wand.

No seriously, ETA: You've got a knack for adding lighthearted teasing, humor, and passion into an amazing pot of quick-lovin'. Keep up the great work.

Edited by: onyxsundrops at: 12/5/04 9:07 pm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:59 pm 
:bounce :applause :eatme :clap

Awesome update wimpy! :bow :bow

I think I can speak for everyone when I say we all wish for a pillow like that! hehe And I love sex kitten tara what with the cussing! Its so cute! Well I think so anyway! ;) Update soon!

:pride

-rose

I didnt know what being happy was till i found you, i didnt know what love meant till i loved you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:18 pm 
This is exactly why pillows should sleep naked! :sheep

:thud shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:12 am 
WImpy,

I have to agree with my fellow smutaholics that you really do have a innate sense of providing your readers with full-on hardcore down-and dirty carnality but it is tempered by such loving and devoted teasing and verbal foreplay that you help visualize what a remarkable couple Willow/Tara are.

you have a very descriptive way of showing exactly what they are doing to each other and your choice of verbiage to describe these actions is first rate.

I love hearing Willow and Tara talk dirty to each other and growl "Fuck Me" to each other.

That is some pillow and my mroning snacks are never that good only in my dreams.:drool :thud :applause :flower :clap

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:26 pm 

:sheep

As Rhiannon runs to her bedroom to check her pillow.....

Nope it's just a pillow...darn it,I want a pillow like Willow has.

Once again Wimpy The Smut Goddess has come through....

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

Rhiannon...

:bigwave (HI,my name is Rhiannon and Wimpy made me a smutaholic) :lol

Post subject: ummmmmmmmmm....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:48 pm 
good. god. damn.....!!

that was so hot!!!

more more more!

-----------------------------

when the pimps in the crib ma, drop it like it's hot

Post subject: Re: ummmmmmmmmm....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:48 am 
Wish I had a pillow like that :p

Wonderful writing :clap

Great update :thud

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:21 am 
Umm:thud That was hot!! I so want a pillow like that.

A.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:05 pm 
ooooo if only i had a pillow like that...mmm...yea my happy ass wouldnt get out of bed at ALL! great job wimpy!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

Post subject: A CHRISTMAS QUICKIE
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:29 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Well hello everybody. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but wanted to say thanks again for reading and all the wonderful feedback. I don't have time to address you all individually today, but please know I still love it, crave it, live for it.

In the spirit of the season, I threw together a little Quickie for you, and wanted to get it posted before Christmas day was over. I hope you enjoy.

TITLE: A Christmas Quickie
AUTHOR: Wimpy
RATING: NC17
SPOILERS: Nope
DISCLAIMER: I don't own them, just visit from time to time.
SUMMARY: Set around the dinner scene in The Body. Once again, we were left wondering what happened that we weren't shown.

NOTE: This is a TOTALLY FICTIONAL story. Any similarities to any person/persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Oh yeah, the names were changed to protect the injured...I mean the innocent...yeah.

DEDICATION: This Quickie is dedicated to all kittens who have ever "taken one for the team".

A CHRISTMAS QUICKIE

"Yes, I'm going to barf too."

"Everyone's so sweet."

"How you doin' Will? Are you in the vomit club too?"

"I had too much nog."

"Oh Baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ...stop explaining things.

Conversation carried on but Tara's mind wasn't following. It had taken a detour at the mention of Willow's tummy ache. She needed to remedy that.

"Santa always passes me by...something puts him off...could be the big honkin' menorah."

"The reindeer part was nice."

Tara's mind began moving at warp speed, trying to remember the empty rooms of the house.

"Um, I need to go to the uh...you know." She whispered to Willow.

"But you're gonna miss dessert."

Tara leaned in until her lips brushed against the softness of the redhead's ear. "I can think of something sweeter."

Willow gulped and her eyes bugged out as she felt the warm breath on her skin.

Tara excused herself and made her way up the stairs, making sure to sway her hips seductively as she climbed higher.

She opened the door and silently wondered if Willow would understand her message, or even if she would be able to find her. She left the door ajar and glanced at the coats on the bed.

Tara leaned back against the wall behind the door in the darkened room. It wasn't long before the door creaked open slowly and the light from the hallway gently filtered in. In the soft light, she could make out the delicate features and saw the light dance off the flaming red hair.

Willow closed the door and quietly moved into the room looking around for some sign of the blonde.

It wasn't long before she felt strong arms reach around her from behind and encircle her waist.

"How's your tummy now?" Tara whispered as her hands traced a gentle path across her lover's taut abdomen.

"Oh my...starting to feel much better."

Willow melted as she felt the soft hands on her belly and the warm breasts pressed against her back.

"I'm glad." Tara whispered. "I hate it when you hurt...I wanna make it better."

"Oh, you do...always."

Tara's hands slipped under the hem of Willow's sweater and stroked the soft warm flesh.

"Always?" Tara asked as her hands glided up over the silky bra. She smiled as she felt the hardness rise against her fingers and felt Willow's body tremble in her arms.

"Yes...mmm...always...and that's not my tummy you're rubbing."

"You want me to stop?" Tara asked hesitantly as she started to slowly withdraw her hands.

"Never." Willow said as she quickly grabbed Tara's hands and placed them back on her belly.

"It does still hurt a little...right here." She said as she moved Tara's hands over her lower abdomen.

"Here?" Tara whispered in her ear as she continued to soothe the soft skin.

Willow's heart raced as she guided the blonde's hand even lower, dipping beneath the waistband of her skirt. She leaned her head back and laid it in the crook of Tara's neck.

Tara's lips found hers and they kissed...gently at first, but quickly grew into fiery passion. Willow's hand rose to wrap around the blonde's gorgeous exposed neck. She loved it when Tara wore her hair up like this.

Tara's hand maneuvered lower, finally coming into contact with the downy curls. One hand held Willow tight as the kiss grew even more in intensity, while the other quested lower still.

Willow pressed further back into the blonde but her hips lunged forward as Tara's delicate fingers opened her. She gasped as a single finger lightly slid over the curls and between the slick inner lips.

Tara teased and played along the folds, making sure to avoid the engorged nub.

Willow broke away as she tried to catch her breath. "Wait" she panted, and Tara froze.

"I...I have something for you."

"I know...I think I found it." Tara smirked.

"Ohh...you found it alright." Willow said as she turned in the blonde's arms and wrapped an arm around her neck.

"This" Willow said holding the object over her head. "This is for you." She smiled as Tara looked up at the mistletoe and laughed.

"That's for me?"

"No, this is for you." Willow said as she leaned forward and once again captured the full lips.

"Mmm...I like that."

"Good...now this is for you too" the redhead said as she held the mistletoe just above her chest.

Tara's smile grew wider as she lifted Willow's sweater gently, just enough to expose the black bra.

"You think it's okay...I mean...here?"

"Oh sure" Willow whispered as she shook the mistletoe playfully over her bra.

"Well...you gonna kiss me under the mistletoe?"

Tara smiled and shook her head as her hands carefully unfastened the front clasp.

She brought her lips to the redhead's neck and placed light kisses around and down along the creamy expanse of skin. She paused as she felt the pulse reverberate against her lips and felt slim digits slide to the back of her neck and pull her down.

So down she went, licking and kissing her way to the inviting little breasts and ran her tongue teasingly around the outer edge of the nipple.

She heard Willow moan and felt her hands tighten on the back of her neck. She could tease her later. This wasn't the time or the place.

Tara bent her knees and wrapped her arms around Willow's thighs and carefully lifted her in the air. The redhead wrapped her legs around her as she easily carried her the few steps to the bed and laid her amidst the mound of coats.

"You know you have to be quiet." Tara whispered between nibbles on the fleshy earlobe.

"Mmm...okay...quiet." Willow whispered back. "Now, see if you can find my hollyberries under the mistletoe."

"Hollyberries, huh? Let's see...are they round?"

"Uh huh."

"Are they red?"

"Kinda pinkish-red."

"Okay." Tara said as she slithered down the lithe body.

"Hmmm...round, pinkish-red...are they supposed to be very hard but a little rubbery?"

"Oh yes...very hard."

"Hmm...I may have found something...yes...there's definitely something here." Tara said as she ran her fingers over the puckered flesh and felt it harden even more.

"Hmmm...can I eat these berries?"

"Ooh...well...maybe not eat...l but I heard they're really good for licking and other things."

"Well, let's see...hmm...licking." She said as her tongue circled the nipple painfully slow, then flattened out and stroked slowly over the protruding bud.

"Oh Tara...that feels soo good."

"You have nice berries." Tara said right before her mouth captured the nipple and she pulled it deep into her warm mouth.

Willow twisted and turned and pressed her fingertips deep into the flesh of Tara's back as she pulled her close.

Tara licked and played with Willow's tasty berries until she felt she had driven her close enough to the edge. Her lips left the swollen nipples only to move her kisses lower.

"Mm...Will...?"

"Oh yeah..I mean...yeah?" Willow asked just as she released Tara's hair from it's neat little bun and she ran her fingers through the soft tresses.

"I have something for you too."

"You do?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, what is it? Can I have it?"

"Well, I was gonna save it for later, but since you had a tummy ache, I'll give it to you now."

Willow smiled at the sexy look Tara gave her and made a quick observation.

"Um, Tara...I don't see any presents."

"Well, I didn't wrap it, but I keep it kinda handy."

"Oh, I think I like that kind."

"I thought you might...we can play a game with it too."

"Oh, I like games. What's it called?"

"Well, it's a little thing I like to call "Hide The Candycane."

"Sounds like a fun game. How do you know when you win?"

Tara's hand reached under Willow's skirt and slipped beneath the waistband of her panties.

"I think you'll know when you win. And then...after you win..."

"Yeah?" Willow panted as fingers slid between the swollen folds and waited teasingly at the entrance.

"I'm gonna taste your nog."

"Oh yes!" Willow groaned as Tara's fingers began to thrust gently.

Tara's fingers set a faster rhythm as the redhead's hips pounded feverishly against her hand.

"Oh God Tara." Willow moaned.

"Shhh Will...they'll hear us."

"Mmm..." Willow bit her lip and tried to moan more quietly.

"That's better." Tara whispered as she nibbled her way down Willow's satiny neck and she slowed her pace. She slowly slid her fingers out as Willow protested with another groan.

"Now, now...just wanna give you a little lick of my candycane."

"Oh yes." Willow said as Tara brought her white honey-coated fingers to their lips. Their tongues licked the creamy goodness off Tara's long digits until their lips met. The slickness on their lips made Tara hungry to taste more.

Tara slid down the redhead's body, scooted her skirt up higher and her panties lower.

"And now...I want to taste more of this yummy Willow nog."

"Nog...yes nog...please nog."

"Tara's fingers spread the puffy lips gently apart, quickly followed by her tongue. She lapped up the juices as they trickled out of her lover, and moved up finding the erect flesh that was begging for attention.

Willow twitched and twisted, writhed and wiggled as Tara drank her holiday cheer.

Willow began a mantra of "Nog! Nog! Nog!" as Tara brought her closer to ecstasy.

The blonde wrapped her hands around the redhead's thighs in anticipation of what was to come. She held her tight as her lover bucked up into her face, the small thighs squeezing her cheeks with every thrust.

Tara took a deep breath and buried her tongue completely into the wet heaven. Just then, Willow's body spasmed with an earth-shattering climax causing her to have the mother of all pelvic thrusts.

Her pelvic bones collided forcefully with the blonde's nose, but her cries were muffled by the wet walls surrouding her mouth.

Willow was still lost in the throes of passion when she felt Tara's hand tapping on her thighs like Morse code.

Willow opened her legs, released her lover and Tara immediately grabbed her nose.

"Tara, Baby?!!" Willow yelled and quickly turned on the bedside lamp.

"You munked by dose."

"What?"

"You" Tara spoke slowly and shook her head trying to clear the stars from her eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Munked"

"Munked?"

"Boinked" Tara said, wincing with the word.

"Oh, I boinked." Tara nodded and pointed to her nose.

"I boinked your nose?"

Tara nodded again and panic struck the redhead as she saw the little droplets of blood trickling through Tara's fingers.

"Oh God Tara! You're hurt! I hurt you!"

"A diddle."

"Tara?"

"Otay, a dot."

"Oh God! I'm so sorry."

Willow reached for the tissues beside the bed and quickly gave them to Tara.

"I'm so sorry. Tip your head back honey and put these on there."

"Otay."

"Oh God...oh God, I'm sorry."

"It's dot your bault."

"Yes, it is...my body hurt you. I hate it when you hurt too."

"It was an addident. I'll be otay."

Willow leaned closer and carefully placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Still love me?"

"Albays." Tara said and flinched as she tried to smile.

Just then the door flew open. "Aha! I knew you were in here. I could smell your orgasms a mile away."

"Anya, go away!" Willow shouted at the ex-demon.

"Willow, what did you do to her?" Anya asked noticing the blood-tinged tissues on Tara's nose.

"I...I...none of your business Anya!"

"I knew it...a little talk about tummy rubs and your lesbian hormones got all rage-y, and Tara ends up with a lesbian nasal fracture."

"Nasal fracture?" Willow asks.

"Yeah, it's broken...I can tell."

"Bwoken?"

"Oh yeah. I've seen these before. Lesbians get a little wild with the pelvic action and BAM! The old LNF.

"Bwoken?" Tara asked sadly, again looking at Willow with a pout. "Is it cwooked?"

"No...still beautiful."

"Yeah...beautiful...now grab your coats...you need to go to the ER."

"The ER?!" Both girls yelled.

"Yes, the ER. Let's go...I'll drive. I'm getting rather good at it. And this time I might even learn to put the top up."

Tara looked at Willow and nodded dejectedly.

"Otay...ER. It does hurt worse dan when Bike dit me."

"What the hell did she say?" Anya questioned Willow.

"When Spike hit her. Now get the keys, but I'm driving. She's been injured enough."

"Yeah, thanks to you."

"Hey!"

"Dey!"

"Oh Dod." Tara stopped just before reaching the door.

"Oh Dod what...I mean, Oh God what?" Willow asked.

"What am I donna tay?"

"About what?" Willow asked, taking her hand.

"How dis happened." Tara said pointing to the quickly forming bruises beneath her eyes.

"Oh...oh God."

"Oh" Anya said. "You'll just tell them the truth, just like all the other lesbian nasal fracture victims."

Both girls looked questioningly at Anya and let out a long sigh.

"Okay" Willow said, "exactly what is that?"

"You were attacked by a wild kitten."

The End -- Happy Holidays!

(Santa, can I have a naked, life-sized Tara action figure, complete with clenching thighs and torpedo titties?
No Wimpy, you'll poke your eye out.)

Edited by: wimpy0729 at: 12/25/04 8:50 pm

Post subject: Re: A CHRISTMAS QUICKIE
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:59 pm 
Pam

I really wanted to be the first to reply :blush

This VERY fictional account is amazing, not only is it sweet, and sexy.... it also serves as a warning, on the dangers of pelvic thrusts to the bone structure of the nose... and I for one feel that this is an extremely important issue !!

Sexual injuries appear to be on the rise... knowledge is power... so let's all be careful...

" down " there ! :D

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

Edited by: behindhereyes at: 12/25/04 9:57 pm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:05 pm 
Oh, poor Tara! Another victim of... Lesbian Nose Fracture? Oh well, I've heard of sillier things.

Funny and sexy at the same time. how perfect is that.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:07 pm 
You benevolent, evil genius. Genius! What a wonderful, totally fictional tale. What can I say other than it was great, a lovely kitten christmas story that we can revist every year (and I do mean every). Awesome job!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:13 pm 
Seeing how Kim reserved the right to be 1st, I'll be whatever number I show up as once I finish the FB.

One word... Amazing! You have such a real talent for mixing comedy with passion, Wgh. Tara definitely "took one for the team" and I loved Anya's small bits. Thanks for the update.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:31 pm 
Perky, it's wonderful! Being attacked by Wild Kittens on Christmas, totally great fiction.

terra

"You two are the two who are the two. I'm the other one." - Willow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:32 pm 
Yes, this is a very serious malady, the LNF. Amazing how you came up with such vivid details from scratch, Pam. Not like the LNF thrusts itself into the spotlight often - proves your complete command of story and narrative. Brilliant!

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

Post subject: christmas quickie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:41 pm 
lmao

that was so fun!:rofl

-----------------------------

and i'm not cocky, i'm confident...

Post subject: Re: christmas quickie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:45 pm 
LMAO :lol :lol

That was funny.....Tara with the "dod" and what she's going to say....LMAO :lmao :lmao .....

Oh Kim...I was wrong about staying down....it can be dangerous too :rofl :rofl

Good Job Pam :grin

:peace :heart

M.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:54 pm 
hehehe I loved all the handy, dandy metaphors in this chapter. Let me make a short list of the most memorable ones shall I? :wink 1. Nog 2. Candycane 3. Berries

did I mention Nog? and then there was the Nog....and who could forget the Nog...

And of course I couldn't leave without mention of Tara with the broken nose :sob

Im was so happy to see you updated! :laugh

I can't wait for the next one.

ps.... I would just like to say...... NOG

xoxo

Emms

I can wax philisophically on a variety of different subjects...that doesn't,however, mean that I have anything constructive to add to the conversation.

--- Me

Edited by: MissKittys Ball O Yarn at: 12/25/04 11:01 pm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:36 am 
Great update,funny and sexy :clap

Post subject: holiday cheer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:11 am 
Hey Wimpy...Bad me for not leaving feedback before now but your quickies are ever so gratifying. Oh, LNF...just when we needed a spokesperson to come to the forefront and inform the public of the dangers of such a serious condition you step up and really outdo yourself. :) What made this funnier was that I was drinking some leftover eggnog and nearly choked myself when i got to that reference. Now we just need a story about the dangers of beverage drinking while reading good quickies.

~Cyd

Edited by: hermitfish at: 12/26/04 8:13 am

Post subject: Re: holiday cheer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:36 pm 
Hehe..oh my god..that was so funny..and so frigging wonderful..I loved it!!! :love . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: Re: holiday cheer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:46 pm 
omg... hehe to good.. hehe and i know the real story... hehehehehehee..

-reds:willow

Mein Banane tanzt für Schmutz :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next