The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: You Know You're A Buffy Fan When.../Rules Of Buffy
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:48 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 4
135th Rule Of Buffy: You pass your creative writing class by writing Buffy fanfics :D

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

"I've always been a big fan of books." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:50 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 2
136 ROB: You curse like Spike under a forgetting spell because you were a toddler when all the vintage Buffy merch came out and now you can't buy any.

"Alternate universes don't stay put. Trying to send him to a specific place is sort of like ... like ... trying to hit a ... puppy, by throwing a live bee at it. Which is a weird image, and you should all just forget it."
-Willow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:27 pm 
9. Gay Now

^ That's totally me :(

137th ROB: When walking down your school's halls alone, scenes from Buffy immediately come to mind

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:32 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
138th ROB: You giggle as you remember old 90s/early 2000s commercials before buffy came on.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:44 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
139th Rule of Buffy:

If there's someone special in your life, you will never let them wear a blue top.
And you will never explain why.

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:42 pm 
9. Gay Now

140th: When every song on your ipod reminds you of at least one ship

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:39 pm 
9. Gay Now

141st ROB: You feel strange whenever you try to write something non Buffy related in your notebook.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:10 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 9
142nd ROB: Your friends nickname you after your favorite Buffy character.

143rd ROB: At one point in your life, you have tried to talk like Faith.

144th ROB: You have read a fanfiction for any ship possible in Buffy. (Willow/Tara, Buffy/Faith, Willow/Anya, Buffy/Anya, I've even read a Buffy/Giles and a Buffy/Dawn. Two pictures I'll never get outta my head)

145th ROB: You have watched a show just because Alyson Hannigan or Amber Benson was in it.

146th ROB: You have gone on Spotify and searched Alyson Hannigan. Then you listened to both of the songs that showed up. (No? Just me? Okay.)

147th ROB: You quote Drusilla every time anyone mentions daisies. Or Miss Edith.

148th ROB: You secretly (or not so secretly, in my case) ship Willow/Vampire Willow

149th ROB: You start to hate Oz after he left Willow, but then realize if he hadn't left, Willow wouldn't have met Tara. So then you love him.

150th ROB: Your friends try their hardest to avoid anything that can lead to Buffy mentioning. (It never works, Buffy is always a topic of conversation.)

151st ROB: You randomly giggle when you remember something Willow babbled about.

I have a fish named Drusilla. He doesn't know, he thinks his name is Drew. Shhhh...

Spike: Are we feeling better, then?
Drusilla: I'm naming all the stars.
Spike: You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling. Also it's day.
Drusilla: I can see them. But I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:57 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
152nd R.O.B: You discover your mom has a cat called Tara, and try to talk her into getting another one, called Willow. :bounce

R :flower

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:40 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 9
153rd ROB: You made your husband (or wife) agree that if you had two girls, they would be named Willow and Tara. You also suggested that if you had a boy, he should be named Alexander. Or Rupert. Or William (you could call him Spike).

I have a fish named Drusilla. He doesn't know, he thinks his name is Drew. Shhhh...

Spike: Are we feeling better, then?
Drusilla: I'm naming all the stars.
Spike: You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling. Also it's day.
Drusilla: I can see them. But I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:09 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 138
154th Rule of Buffy: When you find out McDonald's are bringing out a chicken Big Mac and you instantly want to purchase one and a beef one and swap one burger in each to make a Doublemeat medley.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5