The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Willow: In the Twilight of Memory (AU)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:25 am 
TITLE: Willow: In the Twilight of Memory AU

AUTHOR: AmberAlysonLover

EMAIL:Becky_Presley@elvis.com

RATING: PG - 13 and soon NC-17

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own the characters, Joss does or whoever. I also dont own the name Elvis Presley. His name and life belongs to Lisa Marie and EPE

SPOILERS: Did Elvis really die?? Not in my story! Willow wouldnt die.........

TIMELINE and NOTES: This story is set in the 50's, 60's and 70's. Willow is the female Elvis and you can guess what happens. So there's no vamps just pure rock and roll

FEEDBACK: I love it, I live for it, either here or by email, although here is better.

ARCHIVE: Wherever, just let me know first.

THANKS: To my father letting my watch Jailhouse Rock when I was 16 years old! It opened my eyes to real music.

OTHER THANKS: To Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson who gave us all happy times in Buffy and Lots of love to Elvis. The king is dead.....long live the Lisa Marie!

ANGST? WHAT ANGST? Maybe minor stuff, but nothing to be worried about.

AUTHOR’S NOTES: I know alot of people will think this is mad. But I love Elvis and I love Willow and Tara. I thought it would be great fun to re - write the greatest American idol story and make Willow the biggest star ever! I hope u all enjoy :)

Hey there. You might wonder who I am? I'm gonna come out and tell you plain and simple. I am Willow Aaron Rosenberg. The undisputed queen of Rock 'n' Roll. I bet right now your sitting with your mouth wide open, I am right?? Yeah I know I am. It's true I am Willow and I am very much still alive. No matter what you think or heared, I am alive and well after 26 years of being ' dead '. I thought it was about time I told my side of my life. I've read books after books and find them boring and untrue. So from now on, I am going to tell you what really happened in my life and how I become this world wide rock star....and how I faked my own death to get a normal life.

1 - From the moment I was born:

Willow Aaron Rosenbreg, in the humblest of circumstances, was born to Ira and Shelia Rosenberg in a two room house in Tupelo, Mississippi on January 8, 1935. Her twin sister, Jessie Garon, was stillborn, leaving Willow to grow up as an only child.

Tupelo, Mississippi, 1945

We see a 10 year old Willow sitting on a old sofa. In her arms is a battered guitar. She is trying to find out how it works. Then from behind her mother, Shelia walks into the living room. We can also seeing her father, Ira reading a paper.

Shelia: Willow, did you like your christmas gift?

Willow: Well mama, I wanted a bike

Ira: Willow, you know we cant buy you that bike

Shelia: Baby, you like the guitar and you learn to play it good. And maybe next year we can get you that bike. But soon you better get ready for dinner, ok baby?

Willow: Yeah mama

Then Willow goes back to playing. Ira watches his daugther with a smile across her face. Willow looks like she confused. Then Willow gets a note, smiles and looks up to see her father watching her, with a grin on his face.

The next day we see Willow, wearing old jeans and a jumper. She is running into the woods and then into a graveyard. Willow ends up standing in front of her twin sister's grave, it reads

Jesse Garon Rosenbreg - Jan 8, 1935

Willow looks at the grave, blows a kiss before running off back into the woods. She knew there was a river where she played. But what she doesnt see if a older girl following her. Willow arrives at the river, stands on a rock and looks into the water.

Willow: Merry christmas Jesse. I got you some sweets. I think its gonna rain again, dont you? I wish you were with us last nite. We had a grand time

But from behind her, the dark headed girl walks over. You can tell she's a bully

Faith: Crazy old Willow is talking to herself again!

Willow jumps up. She turns to face her ex friend, Faith

Willow: I wasnt talking to myself!

Faith: Who then crazy?

Willow: I was talking to my twin sister, Jesse.

Faith: You dont have a twin sister stupid!

Willow: I do! Will I did once!

Faith: Crazy! mama's girl! mama's girl!

Willow: I am not!

Willow dives at Faith. They both hit and kick each other but Faith was too big and strong. She pulls Willow onto the ground and hits her in the face. Willow rolls over, holding her face and crying softly. Faith gets up, rubs her hand and smiles down at Willow.

Faith: That will teach you, mama's girl!

A few hours later and Willow is running home. A storm had began and Willow was wet from head to toe. She can hear her mother crying out her name. Willow arrives home, Shelia pulls her inside and locks the front door. You can tell Shelia is worried and scared about her daughter.

Shelia: Willow, where were you? I've been calling you for ages! Never worry me like that again! What's wrong with your eye, honey?

Willow: I fell over mama

Shelia: Now, Willow never lie to your mother. Did you get into another fight??

Willow: Yes mama. But it wasnt my fault! Really it wasnt!

Willow starts to cry. Shelia picks her daugther up, places Willow on her knee and rock's her back and forth.

Shelia: Now come on. I believe you sweetie

Willow: I got you some flowers mama

Shelia: They are very sweet. I'll put them im some water soon. Now where were you?

Willow: The fight was coz of Jesse

Shelia: So you went and talked to your sister again?

Willow: Yeah. It makes me feel real good

Shelia: Yeah it makes me feel good too

Willow: I just dont wanna be half a person

Shelia: Now dont think of it like that! They say when a twin dies, the other becomes a stronger and bigger person. They have all the love of their twin

Willow smiles, snuggles into her mother's chest and smiles. When she's with her mama, she feels safe and warm. Like no one can touch her and life is great. Later in the night, we see Willow in her bedroom. She is standing in front of her mirror, with her guitar in hand. Willow is singing to herself while playing softly. She can understand what the power is now.

A number of years down the line, we see Humes High School. We are inside the girl's bathroom. There are a group of girls, one being Faith all watching Willow. She is playing with her hair in the mirror. Faith starts to yell out names so Willow starts to walk away, but once again Faith jumps her. She makes her friends pin Willow to the wall while she starts to cut off Willow's hair. Then they hear the bathroom door open. In walks, Buffy Summers. She is the girl who looks after girls who are being hurt. Faith turns to face Buffy and then drops the act. Faith and her girls all leave the bathroom.

Willow: Thanks

Buffy: Anytime, say whats your name?

Willow: Oh yeah....Im Willow. Willow Rosenbreg

Buffy: Willow??

Willow: Whats wrong with that?? So whats yours?

Buffy: Buffy Summers

Willow: Buffy?? And you laughed at my name

Buffy: Yeah I know and I'm sorry. But next time, take care

Willow: I sure will, thanks Buffy

They smile before Buffy walks away. Willow then heads outside her the break. She get's her food and her guitar. She sits under a tree and starts to play ' Good Rocking Tonight '. After a little while, Buffy and her male friend walk outside. They see Willow playing and singing and walk over to have a close look. Willow's voice is wonderful and Buffy cant help but smile. She's never heared anything like it before. Then Faith walks out, looks over and gives a small smile. She finds it cool. Then the bell rings, Willow stands up and walks in with Buffy and her friend.

Later that night, Willow arrives home. Her mama is waiting for her with some food. They all sit at the table and had some dinner.

Shelia: Here you go sweetie

Willow lifts the top of her sandwich up and shakes her head

Willow: More peanut butter mama

Shelia: Alright, baby girl

Willow: Second place this month daddy. This place sucks, it really does

Ira: I know honey. It will get better soon

Willow: I'm gonna buy us a house one of these days. A huge house mama, you wait and see

Shelia: I know you will sweetie

Ira: You should go into Crown Electrics. You would be better off there

Shelia: But wouldnt it be great to have a singer in the family. Willow could become a huge star one day

Ira: I never heared of a singer worth jack!

The next day Willow and Buffy meet up at school. They are walking down the hallaway, just chatting. They had become friends after Buffy saved her life.

Buffy: I loved you singin the other day, Willow

Willow: Really? You did?

Buffy: Infact I've never see anyone dressed like you or anyone who got hair like yours?

Willow: My mama tells me red is the color of passion or maybe I am just a witch

Buffy: Willow I have something to ask you.

Willow: Just name it, Buffy

Buffy: Will you sing in the talent show?

Willow: Oooooh no way! Why do you do that when you know I'm chicken?

Buffy ( smiles ): You said to name it

Willow ( sulks ): No way! Dont make me do it!

But Buffy got her way. Later in the week, Willow was waiting in the wings for the talent show. On stage was her friend, Xander. He was telling jokes but falling onto his butt. Off stage, Willow stands next to her teacher, Miss Stone. Willow is soooo scared and feeling a little sick too. In the crowd is Buffy and also Faith and the whole schoo. Faith had now become a sort of body guard to Willow. Also Buffy was friends with the ex bully. Once Xander has done his part, he walks off with his head down.

Xander: See, Will I warmed them up for you

Willow: You were great Xander! I enjoyed it alot

Miss Stone: Its your go, Willow. Now go on and show them what you got!

Willow: Wish me luck??

Both Xander and Miss Stone pat her on the back. She is totally scared to death and feels like she's about to be sick. See can see Buffy and Faith smiling at her. So she slowly gets up to the mic, takes her guitar in hand and takes a very deep breath. She picked on of her all time songs to sing ' Old Shep '.

When I was a lad

And old Shep was a pup

Over hills and meadows we'd stray

Just a boy and his dog

We were both full of fun

We grew up together that way

I remember the time at the old swimmin' hold

When I would have drowned beyond doubt

But old Shep was right there

To the rescue he came

He jumped in and then pulled me out

As the years fast did roll

Old Shep he grew old

His eyes were fast growing dim

And one day the doctor looked at me and said

I can do no more for him Jim

Old Shep he has gone

Where the good doggies go

And no more with old Shep will I roam

But if dogs have a heaven

There's one thing I know

Old Shep has a wonderful home

When she ends the song, everyone starts to yell and scream. Willow walks off stage, feeling shocked and wondering what was going on. Once off stage, Xander takes her into his arms and gives her a huge bear hug. Her teach is going mad and yelling for more. The whole place were on their feet and screaming for Willow.

Miss Stone: You did it Willow! You won the encore! Now go back out there and give them another song

Willow: They really like me, Miss Stone. They really like me

Willow then walks back onto the stage. The hall is still on their feet, yelling for more. Buffy and Faith are jumping up and down. Willow is still kinda in shock by all this. She began to sing ' Good Rocking Tonight ' and the place goes wild. Once its over, Willow finds the acceptance wonderful. After the gig, Willow asked Buffy, Faith and Xander over for dinner. Her mama is so happy that her daugther won and the dinner was great fun. Once they all went home, Willow went into her room. After a short while, her father walks in to see her.

Ira: What you doing Willow? Dreaming about yourself? So now your out of school, what do you wanna do?? Do you wanna work?

Willow: I wanna get a job so mama doesnt have to work anymore

Ira ( smiles ): Thats good. I know there's some jobs going at Crown Electrics right now

Willow: I want to become a singer, daddy. I want to sing and become famous

Ira: Willow, you can do whatever you want. I know I joke about you becoming a singer but I want you to be happy, baby girl. Me and your mother will help you in any way we can

Willow ( smiles ): Thanks daddy. But I am gonna get a job so I can help mama. Then maybe my singing will take off

Ira: That sounds great, Willow

They hug and Ira kisses Willow forehead. Willow watches him leave and then picks up her guitar. She places it on her lap and plays a small song. Willow smiles and wonders if her singing will ever become real for her. Then she gets an idea how about she can get it off the ground.

Edited by: maudmac  at: 10/2/03 9:40 pm

Post subject: Re: Willow: In the Twilight of Memory (AU)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:27 am 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own the characters, Joss does or whoever. I also dont own the name Elvis Presley. His name and life belongs to Lisa Marie and EPE

TIMELINE and NOTES: This story is set in the 50's, 60's and 70's. Willow is the female Elvis and you can guess what happens. So there's no vamps just pure rock and roll

FEEDBACK: I love it, I live for it, either here or by email, although here is better.

THANKS: To my father letting my watch Jailhouse Rock when I was 16 years old! It opened my eyes to real music.

OTHER THANKS: To Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson who gave us all happy times in Buffy and Lots of love to Elvis. The king is dead.....long live the Lisa Marie!

AUTHOR’S NOTES: I know alot of people will think this is mad. But I love Elvis and I love Willow and Tara. I thought it would be great fun to re - write the greatest American idol story and make Willow the biggest star ever! I hope u all enjoy

2 - That's alright mama

What difference being cool in high school does. Willow by now has a group of friends. She had Buffy, Faith and Xander. But now there was Anya, who was dating Xander. Willow found Anya to be outspoken, loud and rude at times, but she had a good heart. There was also Spike and Angel who both become Willow's friend's after she sang at Angels mom's birthday party. Also there was Fred, Gunn and Cordy. It made Willow happy when she was around her friends and just having a good time. It wasnt till one day, Buffy drove her into town and they ended up outside Sun Records. Willow knew why Buffy had bought her here.

Willow: I know why I'm here. I am not gonna do it!

Buffy: Why not? Dont make me kick your ass in there!

Willow ( smiles ): I would like to see you try hehe

Buffy: Please, go in and record that song.

Willow: Yeah but you gotta wait for me

Buffy: I will be here once you come out

Willow smiles, picks up her guitar and gets out the car. She stands before the front door and takes a very deep breath. She walks in and see's the waiting room was busy. So she takes a seat and waits her turn. After a small time, she got bored and turned to look at the woman behind the desk. Her name was Marion Keisker

Willow: I'm gonna make a record for my mama

Marion: Thats nice

Willow: Do you know any good singers?

Marion: Are you one?

Willow: Yeah, I'm a singer

Marion: Who do you sound like?

Willow: I dont sound like anybody

Marion: Well can you sing hillbilly?

Willow: Yeah I can do that

Marion: So how do you sound like?

Willow ( grins ): I dont sound like no body

Then before Willow knew what was going on, she is taken into the record room. She waits behind the mic, looks into the second room and see's Marion smile. Then Willow takes a deep breath and starts to sing ' My Happiness '. A song Willow always love's to sing to her mama everyday. In the second room, Marion listen's to that wonderful voice and before Willow goes to leave, she makes sure she's got Willow number. When Willow gets into the car, Buffy turns and smiles

Buffy: So, what happened?

Willow: I think I did good

The very next day, Marion play's the demo to the owner, Sam Phillips. He listen's but doesnt really know what to make of it.

Marion: So can you hear that?

Sam: Hear what?

Marion: That voice! You said if you could get a voice like this, you could make millions

Sam: Yeah, but what is the other sound?

Marion ( smiles ): That is her guitar

Sam: Sound's like she banging a drum

Marion: We should give this girl a go

Sam: Girl's dont sell records

Sam walks out to get some coffee. Marion sits back and waits for him to make his mind up.

Marion: I think we should give this kid a go

Sam: What kid?

Marion ( sighs ): The kid with the wonderful voice and red hair!

Sam: Alright then, do you have her number?

Marion ( smiles and holds up some paper ): I wouldnt let her go without it

Marion dails Willow number. After chatting for a short time, Marion tells Willow to get over to record a demo.

Marion: I think I broke her

Sam: What?

Marion: I think that she's dead or she's dropped the phone

Sam: Let me talk to her

Marion hands over the phone

Sam: Hello, Willow, its Sam Phillps here. I want you to come over and tape some blues

But they didnt know Willow was already on her way. She drove like mad, but all she wanted was to record some great songs. Before she knew it, she was running into Sun Records. She run into the office really out of breath

Willow: I'm here!

A few hours later, Willow was in the recording room with Scotty Moore and Bill Black. They had been recording all day but nothin was working. It wasnt till Willow broke into ' That's Alright Mama ' that it came alive. Sam walked into the room and Willow stopped singing and looked at him

Sam: What the hell are you doing?

Willow: Nothing, we are just messing around

Sam: Keep messing around. I think we have found it at last

Willow: Really? Good

They start to sing the song again. Half way into the song, Willow jumps off her chair and shakes her hips. Once that song is over, they go into ' Blue Moon Of Kentucky'. Sam just watches and he cant believe she almost let this girl go. He has found a real star after all this time

Sam: Now thats different. That's a real pop song

Willow ( laughs ): Yeah, I am a rock goddess

Before she left, Willow was told her song would be on the radio tonight. She rushed home and told her family and friends. They all came over and waited for a few hours. Then right before it came on, Willow felt scared and sick. She had to go somewhere

Shelia: I cant believe it! Our little Willow is gonna be on the radio! Ira, isnt this wonderful?

Willow ( looks green ): I cant stay here! I need some air

Ira: But baby girl, your gonna be on the radio

Willow: I know but I cant listen......

Buffy: So where are you going?

Willow: The cinema, I'll be home soon

Then Willow ran out of the house. Shelia waved her daugther goodbye from the window. Then the DJ said

DJ: There is the new song from a local girl, Willow Rosenberg

Then ' That's Alright Mama ' comes on. Everyone stands around it and holding their breath.

Shelia: Its that song Willow used to sing to me when she was little

Ira, Buffy, Faith, Angel and Spike all smile. This was huge and Willow was now gonna become famous. When the song ended, their phone began ringing off the hook. Everyone wanted to talk to Willow, radio stations wanted her on their shows. This was huge but Willow was no where to be seen. So Ira and Shelia went to find their daugther. They headed down to the cinema, walked into the film and saw Willow playing with her hair.

Ira: Baby girl. It's a hit!

Shelia: Everyone has been calling us. Radio stations want you on their show. They love that song, whats it called?

Willow: Thats alright mama?

Ira: It's a hit! We have to leave right now

Shelia: My little girl is a star!

Willow leaves with her mother and father. That night went on forever. Willow didnt get much sleep due to the fact she was in shock. The next day, she, Buffy, Scotty and Bill went for a drive. They headed to the mall and saw Xander walking down the street. Willow pulled over and stopped in front of him.

Willow: Hey, Xand....

Xander: Well look its the rock goddess

Willow ( smiles ): Wanna come for a ride? Listen, I am going a gig tonite....wanna come along??

Xander: I wouldnt wanna miss that for the world!

That night, Willow and the boy's did a small gig. The crowd was full of teenage girls and a small handful of boys. Everyone was going wild for Willow. The girls were screaming and the boys were yelling her name. On stage, Willow would smile, blow kisses and points at everyone who caught her eye. At the side of the stage, both Buffy and Faith watched to make sure no one went to hurt Willow. But off stage, Xander was singing along and watching his friend. Then Willow took a chance. She started to shake her hips slowly, it made the girls scream louder. So Willow shook her hips harder and in time of the music. Xander watched with his mouth open, in shock Willow could be so sexual.

Willow knew what made the crowd go wild. Her movements were doing just that and she loved it. She was turning on a whole crowd of both sexes. There was nothing better in her book. After the gig was over, Buffy and Faith pulled Willow off the stage. The crowd jumped onto the stage and went to get Willow. It was a scary moment. Once inside the car, Xander had to know if Willow knew what she did.

Xander: Now, let me ask you this. Did you know what you did up there?

Willow ( sweaty and out of breath ): What did I do?

Faith: Will, we all saw you rock your hips like you were humping the crowd

Buffy: You have such a way with words, Faith

Xander: No she's right! Willow was humping everyone in sight!

Willow: It just happened

Xander: Yeah right. You keep doing that and everyone will need a cold shower

Buffy: Oh, please come on

Faith: It's true. That kinda thing makes people need one

Willow laughs and smiles at Faith. Willow knew what everyone needed and she give it to them. She isnt hurting anyone when she moves like that. The music just's goes throught her and she cant stop herself. Also she loves to make everyone scream like that. There wasnt a drug any better in her book.

Three days later, Willow had to head out to Nashville. She had a date with a offical of the Grand Ole Opry. She knew her mother wasnt happy. While waiting outside, Shelia joined her daughter.

Shelia: I dont want you to go. I never see my little girl anymore

Willow ( hugs her mother ): Mama, I miss you too. But I need to do this. This is gonna be my big chance.

Shelia: I dont want you to go. Stay home with me today

Willow ( hugs her mother tighter) : I wanna but I have to go. I will call you once I'm done. I love you

Willow kisses her mother cheek before getting into the car. Going with her is Scooty, Bill, Buffy and Faith. Also Sam Phillips was driving the first car. The girl's wanted to go to make sure no one would hurt or upset Willow. They loved her and they wanted to harm her from anything. After a few hours of driving, they arrived in Nashville around 7.00pm. Their time for the meeting was 8.00pm.

Grand Ole Opry offcial: This is the girl on the record?

Sam nods and gives him a smile

Grand Ole Opry offcial: Kid, how long have you been out of school?

Willow: Its been over a year, sir

Grand Ole Opry offcial: Its been over a year hehe. Listen, I want the whole band from the record

Sam: This is the whole band

Grand Ole Opry Offcial: What? Ok then, come on kid show me what you got

Willow smiles and looks at the guys. They break into ' Blue Moon of Kentucky '. Willow's voice fills out the buliding. It sound's like angel's have come down for one night. Willow starts to move with the music and gives the song some real power. While watching, Sam smiles at her and then looks at the offcial. He seems less fussed with this girl. Off stage, Buffy and Faith are shaking and singing along with their friend.

Once Willow has ended, she bows and looks up smiling. She feels like she did a good enough job.

Willow: So what did you think?

Grand Ole Opry official: Will I think.......you should go back to driving your truck again

Willow smiles till what he told her hits. She storms off the stage, passed her friends and down into the dressing room. Faith looks like she wants to beat that guy up. But Buffy pulls Faith down to the dressing room, she knows Willow would have taken this hard. Once inside the dressing room, Willow smacks her guitar hard against the wall. It breaks and falls onto the floor before Willow starts to cry. She thought it would have been easy but she was wrong. Now she was back to start one. This was a huge first upset in her life.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:31 am 

AUTHOR’S NOTES: I know alot of people will think this is mad. But I love Elvis and I love Willow and Tara. I thought it would be great fun to re - write the greatest American idol story and make Willow the biggest star ever! I hope u all enjoy

3 - Meet the 'Colonel' Rupert Giles and Glaceland's

After Willow has her first musical let down, she went on a tour. She toured all over the south to sold out crowds. Like always, her friend's came along to give Willow an helping hand and stop her from being homesick. Then on night, somewhere in Nashville, there was a guy watching Willow on stage. He likes what he see's and know's Willow is a true star. After the gig, Willow was almost ripped apart by her fans. She had to be pulled off the stage and carried outside. Once outside, things got alot worse.

Willow is walking with Buffy and Faith when someone calls her name. She walks off and heads to the parked car.

Willow: Hey, how can I help you?

Before she knew what was going on. The guy hits her in face. Willow fell back and yelled out for help. Buffy and Faith headed over, helped Willow up and then Faith turned onto the guy. She pulled him out, pushed him to the ground and give him a good kicking. It took Xander, Buffy, Angel and Spike to pull her off. After all that, Buffy drove off and half away home they broke down. By now, Willow just waited to cry.

Willow: Why did that guy do that?

Buffy: Maybe coz he's girlfriend wants you

Willow: No way! I mean even if she did, he didnt have to hit me

Buffy: Willow, you make girls go wild. You make guys go wild. Everyone fancies you

Willow: Shut up! I am just little Willow. I aint no sex goddess.

Buffy: Get used to it. You are a star and your gonna be lusted after till you die

The next day, Buffy and Faith met the guy who was at the gig. They are having some food while chatting. He had a british accent and was rather pushy.

Faith: So, do you have a name?

Rupert Giles: I am the colonel Rupert Giles. Can I ask for your names?

Buffy: I am Buffy Summers

Faith: I am Faith

Buffy: Pardon me, but are you a real Colonel?

Rupert Giles: What do you think?

Faith: You sound like that chicken guy

Rupert Giles: Now can we get down to the real stuff?

Buffy: Yeah, sorry

Rupert Giles: She got a BillBroad Award. To me, she is still a little girl in the music world

Faith: We think Willow is a true star. She is a real hit

Rupert Giles: Willow is doing great on Louisiana Hayride. But she couldnt get on the Grand Ole Opry.

Buffy: Listen, Colonel I have been acting like her manager. But she's getting too big for me to handle

Rupert: I think she would cause alot of problems. Poeple seem to think she is rude on stage. The way she shakes

Faith: Come on! Willow is harmless. Willow really needs a manager like you

Rupert: I think I can help you out

Faith: Thanks that means alot

Buffy: Willow will be very happy

Rupert: I am the very best, ladies

The next night, Willow was back on stage giving it all. Backstage, Colonel Rupert Giles watches her girl. Once the gig is over, Willow walks to him, hugs him and smiles

Willow: How did I do, colonel?

Rupert: Girl, I've never seen anyone like you before

Willow giggles and heads off to her dressing room. Rupert smiles and digs into his coat pocket. He has made alot of money tonight. A week later, Willow was back home with her mama. She was taking her outside to see her gift. Willow had bought her mother a new car, a blue Cadillac. Willow made sure her mama had her hands over her eyes.

Willow: Dont look! I'll yet you know when you can have a look

Shelia: I am not gonna look. Where are we going?

Willow: Mama, do you remember your last job? Where that woman would come to work in her Cadillac?

Shelia: Yeah I do. That was a wonderful looking car

Willow: I swear you are the finest woman god ever put on this earth. There isnt anything to good for you. Now open your eyes

Shelia opens her eyes and see's a blue Cadillac. Willow watches and loves the look of her mother's face. The pure look of shock and love

Willow: Its your's mama

Shelia: What?? Mine??

Willow: Its brand new and they just arrived with it

Shelia: This is too much for me, Willow.

Willow: I dont believe that. I would buy you the world if I could

Shelia hugs her daugther.

Willow: Oh, look in the car. Theres another gift for you

Shelia looks into the car and see's a little box. She picks it up, turns to Willow and wonders what's inside.

Willow: Open it mama. I hope you will like it

Shelia opens the box and see's a two heart necklace. She almost dropped it but Willow held onto her hands.

Willow: See there are two hearts. One off me and the other is off Jesse

Shelia: Willow, I think you are the best daugther I could have asked for. But all this is too much. Cars and diamonds. I dont need them. You should keep your money for you

Willow: I'm making so much I dont care where it goes

Rupert: Mrs Rosenberg, this is just the start. RCA wants to buy Willow's contract from Sun Records

Willow: Buy my contract?? I cant do that to Mr Phillips. He has been great to me

Rupert: I know your a loyal person, Willow. But I know that Sam doesnt wanna hurt you back or keep you forever

That night, Willow went to see Sam Phillips. Willow knew that she wasnt gonna have her say on this.

Willow: Please dont let me go.

Sam: Willow, it's a good deal. I'm gonna get 35 thousand dollars. This place could do with that

Marion: Willow, I dont want you to leave. But we all know its a good idea.

Sam: We can make other great singers, just like we made you

Willow nods her head. Her say doesnt mean much really. A few days later, she is recording ' HeartBreak Hotel'. Yet, Willow doesnt feel good. She feel's sick coz she hasnt eaten or slept for days. It takes too long to record which is making the colonel a little bit mad.

Rupert Giles: What's wrong?

Willow: I cant do this. I dont feel well

Rupert Giles: Oh come on. Just take a deep breath and sing

Willow: I feel sick. I wanna go home now

Rupert Giles: No! I want this song recorded now

Willow rubs her tears away. She looks over at Faith, who is about to knock Rupert's head off. Then Willow takes a deep breath, closes her eyes and goes into the song. Thank god, after that take they got it. Willow didnt have time to go home. She had a gig that night. So she drove her, Buffy and Faith to the club. But Willow ended up falling asleep at the wheel.

Buffy: Hey! Will, let me drive?

Willow: No I'm fine

Before the gig, Willow was sick in the bathroom. Then she walked out with her gang and band. They all walked in front of her. Willow felt weak and before anyone could catch her, Willow hit the ground. Faith and Buffy run over and panic. Willow is picked up and carried to the dressing room. A few days later, a very relaxed Willow is still in hospial. Buffy, Faith and Xander are with her. They dont like the fact Willow wants to get back to work already

Buffy: Will, you need some rest

Faith: Yeah. It wouldnt hurt if you took a few days off

Xander: You heared the doctor, rest is what you need

Willow: I'm fine guys. Look I just need to talk to mama and I will be ready for anything

Faith: Your insane! Your gonna hurt youself

Willow ( smiles ): Pass me the phone

Buffy gives Willow the phone. She dails the number and waits for her mama to answer

Willow: I dont work that hard. My mama and daddy have worked harder then I ever will. Oh mama! Its me, baby girl.

Shelia ( on the phone ): Oh thank god! Are you ok?? I was told you were sick

Willow ( She looks at Faith ): I am doing fine, mama. I just need to rest before I go back to work.

Shelia: Thank god, baby girl

Willow: Guess what mama? I am going to Hollywood. They want me to star in a new film called Love Me Tender.

Shelia: Hollywood?

Willow: I am gonna become a movie star!

But before that, Willow had a very big conert coming up. She was heading for Las Vegas for the first time. Willow and her gang all headed out to Vegas, or the city of sin joked Faith. Compared to the usual hysteria, Willow has lukewarm acceptance for her two-week engagement at the New Frontier Hotel in Las Vegas. She is not exactly what the adult audience of Vegas gamblers relates to very well. During these two weeks, the single Heartbreak Hotel and the album Willow Rosenberg both hit number one on the Billboard pop charts. Through all of this, the travel and personal appearances around the country and new record releases continue. The crowds get bigger and bigger, wilder and wilder. Willow’s fame grows dramatically. Some of these shows have to end early due to fans’ storming the stage. Willow creates pandemonium wherever she goes.

Then on June 5, 1956 Willow goes on The Milton Berle Show. She is waiting backstage when her name is called out

Ladies and Gentlmen, please welcome Willow Rosenberg

This time backed by the Jordanaires in addition to Scotty, Bill and D.J. Among her selections is a playfully sensuous performance of "Hound Dog" that drives the kids in the audience wild, and, the next day, has the press and some of the adult viewers appalled. It is one of her most controversial performances. This merely serves to fuel her seemingly unstoppable popularity even more.

The next time Willow goes on tv. She is shot from the waist down. She thought everyone was overacting about the way she moved. She never could understand why right now everyone couldnt stand her. She took it real bad and sometimes she didnt wanna leave her house. But her friends and family made her feel better. She went back on tour and played a few more tv shows. Before she knew it, Willow become a millionaire by the time she turned 21. So it was the right time to buy something huge for her mama and daddy

Before the end of June, Love Me Tender becomes Willow's sold out movie. Once she films that, she goes Ed Sullivan for the last time in 1957. It's a sad goodbye to the golden girl of rock and roll. No sooner as that is over, Willow is making another film. The next one is called Loving You. Her mama and daddy were both in the film. That made her feel on top of the world. But yet she had another gift for them.

One day, Willow drove her mother and father to downtown Memphis. They seem exicted about what is going on.

Shelia: Where are we going? Ira, dont you wanna know?

Ira: I've never seen this part before

Willow: Mama, do you think I'm rude? I mean everyone seems to think I am

Shelia: No honey. You just have two people inside you. What I do worry about is you will wear yourself out

Willow: I just need to move. I cant stand still on stage, but I'm not rude

Ira smiles and Shelia leans over and kisses Willow on the cheek. Willow keeps driving till she pulls into a long driveway. They go up the road and Ira can see a huge house. It seems there are people still working on it. Once Willow lets her mama and daddy out, she turns to look at the house

Willow: Isnt this place great?

Ira: Is this place belong to one of your new friends?

Shelia: It looks just like the White House

Willow: You know what, mama. This is our new home.

Shelia: What?

Willow: It used to be a church and it was called Glacelands. Aint that a pretty name? I think I'm gonna keep that

Shelia: Our new home? But why?

Willow: Its all for you, you and daddy. You will never have to work again. I am gonna make sure of that.

Ira: I dont know what to say

Willow: Just tell me you love it?

Shelia: We love it

Willow: Let me show you around

Willow gives her folks a tour of their new home. Shelia and Ira try to take everything in. It was such a wonderful house. Outside, the gates were added. On the front, was two verson's of Willow holding her guitar. This was home sweet home for everyone. Then that afternoon, Willow and Faith pulled up on a motorbike. Willow wanted to show everyone but she knew Faith grew up the same way. They were close friends.

Faith: Holy shit! This place is huge!

Willow: I love it. Here, look its my gold records

Faith: I am very jealous, red. I wish I could have all this

Willow: You do now. Your gonna be with me till the day I die

That night, the Memphis Mafia went out. That was the press nickname for Willow's pals. They headed to a fun fair. They had it open after closing time coz Willow couldnt even walk down the street anymore.

Buffy: This is pure sweet!

Faith: I say we are the luckest friends ever!

Xander: Thats very true!

Willow: Does anyone wanna kill some vamps?

Spike: Heads up....here come the press

From the side room, two press guys walk out. One is taking pics of everyone which isnt making Willow happy. Like always, the press dont seem to care

Press guy 1: Willow, how are you?

Willow: Wishing I wasnt here

Press guy 2: Are you seeing anyone?? Like oooh I dont know, Faith?

Willow knew everyone knew she was bisexual. Lucky, no one really cared coz it was Willow and she could do anything. But tonight, her temper got the better of her. She reaches for the camera

Willow: Why cant you leave me alone?

Press guy 1: So your not dating Faith?

Willow: No! Now get lost before I lose it!!!!

Press guy 2: We only want one pic

Willow didnt care. She took hold of the camera, lifted it into the air and dropped it. She then pushed the second guy onto the ground. She turned to Buffy and sighed

Willow: Pay them for this, ok?

Everyone leaves the place. Willow isnt happy but what can she do about it? After all, she wanted to be famous but she never knew the price till now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:35 am 
I bet ur wondering why I am posting my story again? I had to change a few things but its back now :) and tonite I shall work on part 5 tonite and I might post it tomorrow or monday :)

4 - G.I Blues, a death of a mother and a girl named Tara.........

Willow couldnt believe how good her life was. All her record went gold, her films were making millions and her personal life was better then ever. Then just before christmas, Willow recived her draft notice. She knew this day would happen but she wasnt ready for it. After reading the letter, she called Buffy for a chat.

Willow: It's here. I am off into the army.

Buffy: Same here. Infact, me, Xander, Spike and Angel are going into the army too.

Willow: I guess Faith's broken leg had a use after all

Buffy: Yeah, she's happy she aint going

Willow: Some people are just lucky

Buffy: So does your mama know?

Willow: Yeah and she took it bad. She hasnt talked to me all day

Buffy: So your gonna do it??

Willow: I have to. I need to do it for me and for America

After the call, Willow went to look for her mother. She walked downstairs and saw Shelia sittin at the dinner table. There was a bottle of wine near and Willow knew that Shelia was taking the news bad.

Willow: Hello mama

Shelia: I've never seen these muiscal christmas tree's before

Willow: So you dont like them?

Shelia: I just cant used to it, thats all

Willow: Are you ok?

Shelia: I am worried about you going into the army

Willow: I know mama

Shelia: Willow, you buy me so any things. I think I am gonna open a gift shop soon

Willow: There must be something you want for christmas? Oh, what about a fur coat?

Shelia: I dont think I need one. I am not a movie star

Willow: You are to me, mama. You are the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world

Shelia: Dont go into the army, Willow. Its not safe

Willow: I need to go. I cant drop out

Shelia: But your my only child. I cant lose you

Willow: There is no need to be worried. Its peace time, mama

Shelia: Yeah I know. You better go out with your friends.

Willow: Merry christmas mama

Shelia: Go have some fun

Willow kisses her mother goodbye. She leaves the room but looks back and see's her mother taking diet pills. Willow knew her mother hid things from her. Willow wanted her mother to open up and talk before she goes away. But by March 24, 1957 Willow is inducted into the US army. She is assigned the serial number 53310761 and moves the army base in Aransas. At the base, Willow is given a hair cut. Her long hair wasnt good for the army so she gets it cut short. She hates it real bad but she also is scared about her life now. That afternoon, she meets Rupert Giles for a chat.

Willow: It feels like I am dead. All that is missing is a coffin.

Rupert Giles: Not by a long shot, Willow. You are just not another pop singer. You have sold over 25 million records, have made 4 films which make alot of money. Willow you are something which comes along once in a lifetime. No one will ever forget you, I will make sure of that

Willow: But no one will see me till 1960. Thats a hell of a long time

Rupert: We have new songs ready to be bought out.

Willow: I wanna thank you for helping me out. It means alot

Rupert: I will make sure you will be the biggest star in the world till you come home

Once Willow arrives home, Shelia has dinner all ready for her.

Willow: That smells good mama

Shelia: It's your fave. I thought you would like it for dinner

Willow: Where's daddy?

Shelia: I sent him out to get some milk. I like your hair, sweetie

Willow: I look very stupid!

Shelia sits down and lets out a moan. Willow can tell that her mother isnt very well

Willow: Are you ok??

Shelia: Yeah I've got a little cold

Willow: Are you sure? I mean you can tell me everything

Shelia: I am just worried about you and this army

Willow: Soon we shall be in Germany. I would never go anywhere without you

Shelia: But Jesse, I dont want you to go

Willow stops eating. Her mother just called her Jesse. Willow knew there was something really wrong.

Willow: Jesse??

Shelia: I dont want you to go Jesse. Oh Willow I didnt mean to call you that

Willow ( panics ): I'm gonna find daddy. Just sit back and I'll get daddy

Before Willow can leave, Ira comes home. He can tell Shelia isnt looking too good and Willow told him the story. Willow then called a doctor who told Willow to take her mother home. Ira get's the car ready to take Shelia home. Willow had booked the tickets for the plane.

Willow: Now dont you worry, mama. The doctor will look after you

Shelia: Dont stay, come home with me.

Willow: I need to get a few days off. I will be home very soon, mama. I love you

Then she watches as her mother is driven off. Willow can see Shelia wave from the back window and starts to cry. All she can think is that she's gonna lose her. A few days later, Willow gets some leave from the army. She arrives home and heads to the local hospial. Ira smiles when Willow walks up to him, dressed in her army uniform

Ira: Go in and see your mama. She has missed you

Willow: I'll be right back, ok daddy?

Ira nods and opens the door for Willow. The whole room smells lovely. Everyone who knew Shelia had given her roses. Willow walked in, smiles as Shelia looked up and give her a wonderful smile

Willow: Hello mama

Shelia: Willow! You look so fine in your uniform

Willow: I do? I wore it for you only.

Shelia: I am so happy to see you

Willow: The doctor says your gonna be fine. So once your well enough, you and daddy are coming to Germany with me

Shelia: I cant wait. I hope I get to see the world with you

Willow: You will and I will give you whatever you want

Shelia: I am so tired. I need to sleep.

Willow: I know. Get some sleep and I will be right back

Willow kisses her mother on the cheek before leaving. She walks out, looks at her daddy and pulls him into a hug.

Willow: What's wrong with mama?

Ira: Mama has acute hepatits. The doctors are doing everything to help her

Willow: But she looks so ill, daddy

Ira: She will get better. She is doing fine Willow

Willow: I need something to eat

Ira and Willow walk off to get some food. A few hours later, Ira is alseep while holding Shelia's hand. Willow is also asleep on a chair near the window. Ira wakes himself up and looks at his wife. He kisses her hand but then he felt that she was cold. He felt her again and she was very cold. Ira went to kiss her lips, but there was no breath. Ira began to cry.

Willow: No Shelia! Willow wake up!

Willow wake up with a jump. She looked over and saw her father crying. She ran over and held Shelia's hand. Willow felt how cold she was and knew that her mother was dead. She started to cry and climbed onto the bed to hug her. Ira went to hold Willow's hand but she pushed him away.

Willow ( crying ): Please wake up! Come on mama, wake up!

But its too late. Shelia was gone. Ira and Willow broke down and Willow let her father hold her. They both couldnt believe that she was gone. Willow for days later, was totally heartbroken. She wouldnt let anyone see her. The day came and Shelia was laid to rest down the road from Glacelands. Willow couldnt believe they were gonna bury her and leave her like this. Willow saw her mother being placed in the ground and started to cry again. Buffy and Faith held her up and made sure she didnt jump after the coffin. Behind her, Anya, Spike, Angel, Fred and Gunn were all crying. Everyone loved Shelia and everyone knew how Willow wouldnt cope without her around.

Later that night, Willow was alone in her room. She was just sitting there, looking at a picture of her mother. Then she heared her door opening and Xander walked in. Willow stood up, looked at him and she could tell he was crying

Willow: My mama's gone, Xand. She left me here

Xander: I know Willow. I am very sorry I couldnt come sooner

Willow: What do I do now?? What does it all mean??

Xander: You live on for Shelia. She would want you to carry on

Willow ( breaks down in Xander's arms ): I wanna die! I cant carry on without mama

Willow and Xander both cried together. Xander had lost his own mother around the same time as Willow. He knew what she was going through. Then on September 10, 1958 Willow felt for Germany. She took her father and some of her friends with her. She needed to have them around to make up for the death of her mother. A few months after hard work, Willow was asked to a party. Her father had met a new woman, they began dating and Ira wanted Willow to come along to to meet her.

Ira: So what do you think of her?

Willow: She is a very nice woman

Ira: She is and I like her. I know your mother hasnt been gone long

Willow: Daddy, I know you dont wanna be lonely.

Ira nodded, stood up and walked over to his new girlfriend. Willow held back a tear and then saw a girl come into the room. This girl, Willow thought, is the most beautiful woman she's ever seen in her life! Willow watched the blond girl look around till their eyes met. Willow give her a small smile, this girl smiled but looked away. Willow giggled and saw that the girl was looking right at her once again. Willow put down her cup, stood up and walked over to the girl.

Willow: Hi, I'm Willow Rosenberg

Tara: I'm Tara Maclay

Willow ( shakes Tara's hand ): It's very nice to meet you, Tara

Tara: It's nice to meet a pop star

Willow ( smiles ): I am just Willow here. Would you like to sit down with me?

Tara nods and they walk to the sofa. Willow sits down and watches Tara slowly look into her green eyes

Willow: Sit down with me. Would you like a drink?

Tara: Soda please

Willow hands Tara a cold soda. Willow watches Tara slowly drink and she cant believe that god had made such an angel.

Willow: So you came with your daddy tonight??

Tara: Yeah I did. He told me that you was gonna be here. I wanted to make sure he wasnt lying

Willow ( smiles ): He wasnt after all. I bet your gonna tell all your friends about this?

Tara: They wouldnt believe me. They would say I was on drugs or something

Willow: Can I ask, how old are you?

Tara ( looks at her feet ): I am 20 years old

Willow: I am 24. I am slowly getting older hehe

Tara: You look really good

Willow: Thanks Tara. You look beauitful tonite

Tara is taken aback. She is used to girl's telling her that but not Willow. The queen of rock and roll. It felt kinda freaky

Willow: I hope I didnt upset you? I just dont think at times

Tara: It's fine. I didnt mind at all.

Willow: Good. Listen, would you like to come out for dinner tomorrow nite?

Tara: Emmmmm you would have to ask my daddy

Willow: I will. Just wait here

Willow stood up and walked over to Tara's father. Donald Maclay looked at Willow and give Willow a smile.

Willow: Mr Maclay, I have been talking to you daugther, Tara. I wonder if I can take her out for dinner tomorrow night?

Donald Maclay: Really? Why would someone like you would want with my Tara?

Willow: I like her. I would love to become her friend.

Donald Maclay: I think that will be fine. Just dont try and get fresh with her

Willow: I just want to be her friend

Willow and Donald shake hands and Willow walks back to Tara. She has been watching what was going on. She really hoped her father said yes about tomorrow night. Willow sits down and closes her eyes.

Tara: How did it go?

Willow: He's one tough cookie! But he said yes

Tara: Great! Oh, I have to go. Shall I call you about dinner?

Willow: That would be fine, Tara

Tara: So I'll call you in the afternoon, Willow

Tara stands up and so does Willow.

Willow: Goodbye Tara. I will see you tomorrow night

Tara: It's been lovely to meet you, Willow

The next day, Willow and Tara had dinner. They got to know each other better and become friends. Then one night a few weeks later, Willow arrive at Tara's house. She knew Tara might have been busy with school work but she wanted to take her out. Willow walked to the front door and Tara opened it

Tara: Willow!

Willow ( hands her some flowers ): Yeah, little old me. I wonder if you can come out with me? For a little drive?

Tara: Yeah I do. I'll get my coat

Willow waited and Tara came running out. They both walked down the drive and Willow held open the door for Tara to get in. Willow then let herself in and drove off down the street. They ended up at a small lake.

Willow: I had a good time tonight, Tara

Tara: Me too. I've never had this much fun before

Willow: Isnt this a lovely little place? Shall we stay here for a bit?

Tara: Yeah that would be nice

Willow and Tara move closer together. Tara is trying to act cool and not scared aboit being alone with Willow. Then Willow looks over and can tell Tara is kinda freaked out. She wanted Tara to feel safe and warm

Willow: Have you seen the moon on the water before?

Tara: No

Willow: It's something so beautiful. You can see sparkles in the water. It's such a wonderful moment

Tara leans onto Willow shoulder and then Willow slowly kissed her neck. Tara's never been anywhere before and Willow kissing her neck give her huge chills!

Willow ( snuggles into Tara ): You are so beautiful, Tara

Once again, Willow started to kiss Tara's neck again, again and again. Tara started trembling, she felt like she was gonna melt

Willow: I cant think of any other place I'd rather be

Tara: Nor can I

Tara's voice was weak and sounded cracked

Tara: I'm gald I live here

Willow: I am not talking about living here, Tara. I'm talking about being here with you

Tara: Well thank you, Willow Rosenberg. I'm gald you're happy to be here with me

Willow turned Tara around, held her at arms length and then looked deep into Tara's blue eyes

Willow: You dont have to be afraid of me. I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise

Tara: Willow, I am not afraid.

Willow; So why are you trembling then?

Tara: I am just a little bit nervous, thats all Willow

Willow pulled Tara close, and took Tara's face in her hands. Willow then kissed Tara's forhead, nose, each eye before giving Tara the most passionate kiss Tara's ever experienced in all her 20 years. Willow and Tara fell into the kiss and before they knew it, Willow pulled away. Tara smiled and licked her lips. She loved the way Willow tasted. They spent the next few hours, kissing and talking about life.

Tara: I cant believe I kissed on the first real date!

Willow: So you never been kissed before??

Tara: No. I guess no one ever really wanted to kiss me before. There is a name for girls like me

Willow: Tara, all we did was kiss. No one will think your easy or bad.

Tara: Do you have to go home soon?

Willow: Yeah in a few weeks, Tara. I hate to leave you

Tara: I know and I dont wanna see you go

Willow kissed Tara gently on the lips.

Willow: Maybe one day, you can come over to see me??

Tara: You mean that??

Willow: I wanna give you everything. I wanna make you happy forever

Tara: I also wanna make you happy

But Willow knew in a few weeks, it would be over. Maybe before she leaves, they can spend one night together. No funny stuff but she wanted to feel her close before she left for good.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:49 am 
hey!!

this is much better, with the age difference and all...

and does she have to leave germany? I mean if her dad has a girlfriend there, won't he stay?

or can't she take Tara with her??

too many questions , can't wait for the update!

~Arwem

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:23 pm 
Hey Arwen276: I have been working hard on my new part. I have been locked in my room, well not locked but I have been sitting on my bed, with Elvis playing and working on it. I am about to type it up on word before I post it here. To answer your questions:

Willow goes go home. Memphis is where she lives and she cant stay in Germany

Tara is gonna move over to live with Willow in the next part. They cant live without each other.

But I hope u can wait till I've posted the new part later 2nite or sometime tomorrow hehe ;)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:58 pm 
Hey AmberAlysonlover!

Nice to see this back. The changes you made make the story work much more comfortably. Looking forward to the next update.

Every time you walk away, I pretend that I'm okay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:12 pm 
Thanks LostwithoutTara :) I knew I should have made Tara older but my mates said no. I shouldny have listened to them! Anyway I am still working on part 5 - its coming along good and I will post it here tomorrow now. Oh soon Willow meets The Beatles hehe ;)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:43 am 

5 - 1960's and are you lonesome tonight?

After spending everyday together, Willow and Tara's time is almost over. Snice they met they have been joined at the hip. The last few weeks they have been getting closer and learning about what each other likes. Tara had become great friends with the ' Memphis Mafia ' and felt happy to be Willow's girlfriend. Tara had told Willow about her love for witchcraft and she taught Willow a few spells. Willow can now float a pen and make a teddy bear dance. Right now, the lover birds were lying on Willow's bed.

Willow: I dont wanna live tomorrow. I wanna be here with you

Tara: I would love you to stay. Maybe we could buy a house here

Willow: A house?? Tara have you been thinking ahead??

Tara is worried she has freaked Willow out.

Tara: Not really. Ok I lie, I have been

Willow: Its very sweet, baby girl

Willow snuggles closer to Tara. Willow loves to listen to Tara's heartbeat. It made her feel safe and warm, like she was when her mother was alive.

Willow: I want you to come and live with me

Tara: In Glacelands??

Willow: Why not?? I have 23 rooms and I know you would love it

Tara: I would become Tara Rosenbreg.....

Willow: That sounds wonderful, doesnt it?

Tara: Oh yeah it does

Willow leans up and kisses her girlfriend. They melt into the kiss and then Willow pulls away and holds Tara tight.

Willow: Shall we spend all day in bed??

Tara: Just snuggles??

Willow: Oh snuggles?? no smoochies??

Tara: There will be loads of them

Tara pulls Willow back on top of her. Willow slowly kisses up her neck. Tara moans and let's Willow play. Tara loved being kissed by Willow, it felt like being kissed by an angel. Before they got more into it, Buffy walked into the room

Buffy: Hey Will.....ooooooh dear god!

Buffy stopped and turned her back. She has never seen Willow or Tara like this before. Sure she knew they were in love, but still this was new. Willow rolled off Tara and just looked at Buffy

Willow: So whats up??

Buffy: Dinner is ready

Buffy is still standing with her back to them. Willow couldnt help but laugh

Willow: Buff, its fine. We shall be down soon

Buffy nods and leaves them alone. Willow giggles and looks at Tara. She is now hiding under her pillow. Willow picks up the pillow and can tell Tara is freaked out

Willow: Its not that bad, Tara

Tara: Buffy caught us!

Willow: We were only kissing baby. I mean if we were naked and coved in oil, then you could be freaked

Tara: Naked and coved in oil??

Willow ( grins ): You like the sound of that eh?

Tara giggles and hits Willow with her pillow. Before Willow can fight back, Tara jumps off the bed and holds out her hand. Willow takes it and they walk out and down to dinner. Like always, dinner was a fun affiar. It seem's the fan's love to write all over Faith plaster cast when she goes out

Faith: I mean why do they do it??

Willow: It's a plaster cast. Hell, if I had a pen I would leave a message

Tara: To yourself?

Buffy: Willow is a big head

Xander: Maybe Willow's told her fans to do it??

Anya: I would do it

Willow giggled and looked at Tara. Once their eyes met, Willow nodded at Tara and she giggled loud. You see Willow left a message on the wall, for her fans to stop Faith and write on her cast. That way the fans would get closer to her. The plan was working great.

Willow: I cant help it if my fans love me.

Faith: Tell me! Please I beg of you!

Tara: Faith, Willow didnt do anything. The fans just wanna get close to her.

Faith: Through me??

Xander: But not in a sexual way

Buffy: Sick......

Anya: They just think Willow is a god

Tara: You mean goddess?

Buffy: Awwww, only in your eyes

Tara nods and puts a handful of chips into her mouth. Willow can tell Tara's gone all shy. Willow loved that side of her

Willow: Seeing as we need to get up early tomorrow. I am gonna get an early nite, Tara are u coming??

Tara nods and Willow takes her hand. Willow says her goodnite and makes sure Faith gets to bed. If she doesnt, Faith can be really moody in the morning. Half way up the stairs, Willow kisses Tara and picks her up. Willow carries Tara into the room and laid her on the bed. Willow walked off and got ready for bed. When she came out of the bathroom, Tara saw her little shorts and tank top. Willow looked great. Then Tara climbed off the bed and went to get ready herself. In the bathroom, Tara undressed and then put on her PJ's. She was scared and sad coz this was their last nite together. Once she walked back in, Tara saw Willow talking on the phone and under the covers.

When Willow saw Tara, she stopped talking and put the phone down. Tara looked so hot in her kitten PJ's. But Tara couldnt move, she was frozen in her tracks. Her body couldnt move from the bathroom door

Willow ( looks at the phone ): I should have said goodbye

Willow couldnt take her eyes off Tara. Willow was head over heels in love and she wanted to make Tara her's forever

Willow: Come over here by me baby, I'm not gonna bite you

Tara nodded and slowly walked over to Willow.

Willow: Oh, before you get here, can you get my watch??

Tara walked over to the dresser and then Tara heared a whistle off Willow

Willow: Forget the time. Did I ever tell you I am a breasts and ass woman??

Willow started to laugh and then Tara jumped on top of her. They started to wrestle, Willow was still under the cover's until they were both out of breath. Tara went under and they began to kiss each other. Willow then pulled Tara on top of her and Tara fitted bewteen her legs. They started to kiss harder and touch each other. But then, like always, Willow stopped and rolled off Tara. Willow held her close and fell into a deep sleep. Tara wasnt ready for sleep so she just watched her girlfriend sleep. Soon in a few hours, they would have to say goodbye

Early next morning, Willow and Tara were up and getting ready. Willow was dressed while Tara was still in bed but half dressed. Then for some reason, Willow stopped and looked at Tara

Willow: Didnt we have 2 pillows??

Tara ( grins ): Yeah we did

Willow: So where did it go?

Tara ( giggles ): Its between my legs

Willow slowly grins at Tara. Her mind is working over time

Willow: What a lucky pillow!

Then came a knock on the door. Faith and Buffy came in and saw they were both ready. Tara knew this time would come.

Buffy: It's time, Will

Faith: Are you both ready?

Willow: Ready for anything

Willow and Tara headed out for the car. The fans screamed once they saw Willow and she gave them a wave. Once in the car, Willow hugged Tara all the way till the airport. They then arrived at the airport and Willow give Tara one last kiss.

Willow: Dont cry baby girl. I will see you very soon

Tara: I cant believe its over. Please stay here with me

Willow: Tara, sweetie, we shall be together very soon

Tara: I will count down the days. I love you Willow

Willow: I love you too, Tara

They share a long kiss goodbye. Willow then lets go off Tara and walks to the stairs for the plane. Tara watches Willow shake everyone's hands and then walk to the top of the stairs. Then Willow turned around, looked for Tara, saw her and blew her a kiss. Tara did the same and then watched Willow go into the plane. She watches Willow leave, before breaking down in her mother's arms. On the plane, Willow cries in her father's arms. Her life without Tara was cold and lonely.

A day later, Willow arrived home. Her father drove her home to Glacelands. When they arrived home they saw a huge group of fans. Willow waved and give them a happy smile. Once they drove up to the front door, Willow could see Fred and Angel waiting for her. Willow give them both a huge hug.

Fred: Welcome home Willow

Angel: Its great to have you back

Willow: It's nice to be home

Willow and her father both walk into the house. Willow didnt like the feel of a cold home. It felt different without her mother there. It felt empty and unloved. Willow and her father walked up to her mother's old room. The room didnt feel like it once did, Willow hated the feeling it bought to her.

Willow: I miss mama, daddy

Ira: So do I, baby girl

Willow: I think it was just too much for her. Everything was just too much

Ira: She loved everything you did. She enjoyed every day and everything you gave her

Willow: I love you daddy

They hug each other and have a little cry. Willow wanted to lock this room up for good. There was no need for it anymore. A few hours later, Willow was sitting at her piano while just singing ' How Great Thro Art '. She is lost in the song so she doesnt seen Xander walking in. He just stands there, smiling at her voice. Once Willow see's him, she stops singing and just looks at him.

Xander: How are you?

Willow: I feel alone. I feel like I am in jail. I have all the money in the world and I cant go outside those gates out there

Xander: I'm sorry

Willow nods at him. Everyone is sorry. Willow leans over to the table and picks up a picture of Tara. It was taken before she left that day. Willow knows what will make her happy, Tara. So she goes to make a call to Tara's father.

Willow: I want Tara to spend christmas with me. I will make sure she is looked after

Donald: I know you would but she is my only child

Willow: I understand you dont want your daugther to run off with some rock idol, but I do love her. I really do

Within a few weeks, Tara had arrived in Memphis. Willow went to get her from the airport. She didnt care if she was ripped apart, she wanted to be with Tara. When Tara see's Willow, she runs into her arms. They kiss and keep on hugging. After a short while, Willow drove Tara to her new home Glacelands.

Willow: This is Glacelands

Tara: Wow! It's great

Willow: Let me show you around

Willow opens the front door and Tara walks in. She has never seen a place this big before. She was taken aback by it.

Willow: It's got 23 rooms, a huge yard and a pool

Tara ( shocked ): You have a pool?

Willow nods and takes Tara outback. She looks everywhere and then looks back at Willow

Willow: God, it's just so wonderful. Willow, it's so great

Willow runs over to Tara and they start to kiss. Tara moans into the kiss and lets Willow pick her up. They go up to Willow's bedroom. Once inside, Willow and Tara fall onto the bed, they kiss harder and start to do some naughty touching. Willow kisses down Tara's neck, undoes her top and touches Tara's left breasts. Tara moands and let's Willow touch her. But then Faith yells out from downstairs

Faith: Willow?? Did Tara arrive on time?

Willow jumps off Tara and laughs. Tara closes her eyes and wishes Faith wasnt around

Tara: I swear......I am gonna kill her!

Willow: Yeah me too hehe

Tara: I just wanna be alone with you. All alone, in bed!

Willow ( smiles ): You know its hard to think of you as a little girl

Tara: Then dont. I am all woman

Willow just looks at Tara. Willow is in shock coz Tara is a little vixen under that innocent act

Willow: Oh, dont tease Tara!

A few days later, it was Anya's 25th birthday. It was the best time for everyone in Willow's family to meet Tara. She was scared that everyone wouldnt like her. Willow told Tara that anyone who didnt like her.....would get kicked out. So then the night came, Tara was ready for anything. Willow waited downstairs for her to come down. Then their eyes met and Willow couldnt believe how beautiful Tara looked. She was wearing a sliver dress with her hair up. She looked like an angel in Willow's eyes.

Willow: Wow....you look beautiful

Throught the nite, Willow and Tara only had eyes for each other. Everyone who met Tara could tell Willow was deeply in love. No one had a bad word to say about her. Near the end of the party, Willow took Tara into their bedroom to get away from everyone. They both sat down on the bed.

Willow: Do you wish they wouldnt do that? Stop everything when we walk into the room?

Tara: It's not me, its you

Willow: Sometimes I wish I could be like them

Tara: You cant be, your very spiecal

Willow: Sometimes I just wanna take off and see the world

Tara: Could I come along?

Willow: I would never leave you

Tara: I love you

Willow: But I do wish I could be just little old me

Tara: You cant be. Your someone wonderful

Willow: You are so beautiful, Tara

Tara: I just wanna make you happy

Willow smiles and gives her a little smile

Willow: You have made me happy. You and mama are the only two women who can make me happy

Tara: I wish I met her

Willow: She would have loved you like I do. I love you Tara

Willow kissed Tara again. Tara melted into the kiss and put her arms around her girlfriend. They started to undress each other slowly, both are still very shy. Willow loved seeing Tara's body, she was lovely underneath everything. Then Willow started to run her hands down her sides, which made Tara laugh loud. Willow put her hand over her mouth, but then Tara's laugther stopped. Tara, almost without knowing, let her defences down. After all, she was gonna become Willow's wife one day. Tara raised her hips, making it easy for Willow to remove her panties. Tara knew Willow was feeling the same as her. All the other times, when they had been in this situation before Tara had stopped her or Willow stopped herself. Willow told Tara she wanted it to be special. But now thier passion for each other had taken them too far, pushed them out of control.

They have made love before, in their own speical way but this was their first time. It felt right and great for Tara. Then Tara felt Willow slowly push two finger's inside her while kissing her neck. Willow started to make love to Tara but then someone knocked on the bedroom door. Tara was so shocked and she felt like her heart was gonna stop. Willow rolled off Tara and sat up in bed.

Willow: Who is it?

Willow made sure Tara was coved up. Whoever it was, she didnt want them to look at her girlfriend in anyway. Then the door opened and Xander walked in. But for some reason, he stopped and couldnt take his eyes off them. Sure, Xander knew they were dating but he could tell they were naked and also Tara was breathing hard

Willow: What's wrong? It better be something good!

Xander: The Beatles are coming!

Willow looked at Xander, then to Tara and back to Xander. He came up to tell them what the four moptops are coming. She couldnt believe it. Tara giggled and just rolled her eyes at Xander who was still standing at the door

Willow: I dont care. I dont wanna meet them

Xander: It's too late. The Colonel has set a date

With then, Xander left them alone. Willow groaned and fell back onto the bed. Willow felt The Beatles were nothing but a waste of space. She was the Queen and they have taken her fans off her. But Willow knew she had to do this, meet The Beatles and see what the fuss was all about.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:10 pm 
Xander interrupted :willow and :tara to tell them that the BEATLES were coming? Dear God... the Beatles... well... they're okay, but they're not Elvis, and they sure ain't Willow. I loved the chapter. Oh, and that's much better with their adjusted ages. Kudos to you.

Choosing not to decide is still a choice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:11 pm 
:bigwave AmberAlysonlover :flower ,

Those last 3 udates were great! :clap :bow How could I go so long without readig them. :boot Bad Grace Bad! :boot I love the whole :willow :tara thing. It is so cute. I'm sorry I wouldn't have stopped at a knock. If I had to I would have killed them. :willow and :tara need a motel room or to go to a room no one would think to look in. I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

--------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on hapening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:55 pm 
Tempest Duer: I am trying to write more now. I am gonna work in how I would feel if I was Willow and meeting The Beatles. I love reading when Elvis met them coz he was kinda nasty hehe. So I hope to have done it soon

BlueWillowWitch: Im gald ur enjoying it :) I am still working on the next part coz I have writters block. But I will let u know that Willow temper shows up alot soon. She is gonna have my temper in this story. But dont worry, its not all bad. Soon Willow is gonna ask Tara a very happy question ;) and they end up back in bed too.....and it goes great for them lol ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:26 pm 
:wink Looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:44 pm 
The wait is over ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 - Willow meets The Beatles

The next day Willow's mood wasnt great. Snice she was told about The Beatles coming she has been sulking and not talking. The only person she would really talk to was Tara. Infact, Willow told Tara that they wouldnt be there when they arrived. Willow didnt want any of the Beatles looking at her girlfriend.

Willow: We are not gonna be here!

Tara: But Will....

Willow: No! I am not gonna meet them!

Tara: The Beatles are coming here to meet you. It wouldnt be very nice if you werent here

Willow: Like I care!

Tara: Why are you acting like this?

Willow: Why do you think?

Tara: Are you really jealous of them?

Willow nodded and went back to sulking. Tara smiled and held onto Willow's hand. Tara wished Willow would just understand that this would be good for her.

Tara: Talk to me, sweetie

Willow: They have taken my fans and fame! The other day I saw a newspaper quote saying ' The Queen is dead....long live The Beatles!'

Tara: Your fans love you. They wouldnt just up and leave you.

Willow: They have! I am a joke next to them moptops!

Tara: Willow, you have me. I think thats enough in my book

Willow: I know you like The Beatles.

Tara: I love you. I wouldnt or want anyone esle

Willow: I know but I dont wanna meet them!

Tara: Do it for me, Will. I will be right there with you. So please do it for me?

Willow looked into those deep blue eyes. She knew Tara wanted her to be there on the night. How could Willow say no to Tara? Willow knew if she did it, Tara would be happy and Willow lives to make her girlfriend happy. So Willow stopped sulking and give Tara a little smile

Willow: Yeah, I'll do it for you

Tara: Thank you baby. It will be fun, trust me

Tara gives Willow a small smile. They kiss before Tara left to tell the other's its still on. Back in the bedroom, Willow picked up a newspaper which had a picture of the Beatles on the cover. She looked at the picture and ripped it up. Willow knew it was gonna be a fun nite. She wondered what would become of that night.

Before Willow knew it, the day had arrived. Glacelands was buzzing and everyone was waiting for the Beatles to arrive. Willow was sitting in the living room and watching everyone run around like headless chickens. What made her laugh was the guys were all dressed like The Beatles. Seeing Spike with a moptop was worth it. Then Willow looked at the girls and saw a very dressed up Tara. Willow temper was calm till she saw how Tara looked. So she stormed up to Tara and just looked at her. Tara huge Willow a huge smile, but she could tell the look in her eyes wasnt on of joy.

Tara: Whats wrong baby?

Willow: You should know that!

Tara: I dont. So whats wrong?

Willow: Go upstairs and get that crap off your face!

Tara was taken back by Willow's words. Buffy, Faith, Anya and Fred all moved around Tara. They knew Willow's temper wasnt wonderful. But for Tara, this was the first time she has seen it

Tara ( laughing ): What?

Willow: I said go upstairs and remove that make up! I am not gonna let the Beatles drool all over you!

Tara: You like me when I wear make up?

Willow: Do what I tell you! Dont make me do it myself!

Then Faith jumped in front of Tara. Faith looked like she was ready to hit Willow if needed

Faith: Back off! Why dont you chill out. We all know Tara loves you and wouldnt cheat. So just lay off her!

Willow: Or what? You're gonna hit me?

Faith ( moves forward ): If I need you, yeah I will

Willow: Fuck you!

Willow pushes Faith who falls onto the floor. From the living room, Xander and Spike run out and pulled Willow off Faith. They take Willow into the living room and tell her to calm down. Then Tara walks in to see Willow.

Tara: You better calm down. You also better act nice when The Beatles get here. I love you but please calm down.

Willow ( looks at Tara ): I am sorry. I didnt mean to scare you

Tara gives Willow a kiss. Then from upstairs, Anya comes running down and yells out

Anya: THE BEATLES ARE HERE!!!!!!!!

Willow stood up and walked to the front door. She heared their car pulling up before she opened the door. There stood The Beatles. Willow said hi, from behind her the ' memphis mafia' waved and said hi. Willow showed the boys in and they headed into the living room.

Willow: Welcome to Glacelands. Why dont you all take a seat

John, Paul, George and Ringo all sat around her feet. All her friends watched, trying not to laugh by this sight. A few mintues had passed and still The Beatles looked up to Willow in awe. Then Willow couldnt take it and finally exploded

Willow: Look, if you damn guys are gonna sit here and stare at me all night, I'm going to bed!

Then Tara walked in. She felt everyone looking at her. The Beatles all looked at her and Willows temper came back. Then Ringo stood up, walked over to Tara and give her a kiss on the cheek. Willow couldnt believe it! How dare Ringo to do that to her!

Willow: Why dont we chat about your fame?

Paul: We would rather just talk about yours

John: You are the Queen of rock and roll. We love you!

Willow ( still looking at Ringo ): Mr Starr, care to join us?

Ringo turned around and saw Willow was pissed off. Tara knew Ringo had overstepped the mark, but she thought he was nice. Ringo wanted to talk to her coz he thought she was cool. But he had to go back to Willow

Willow: Ringo, please come here. Dont make me drag you to my feet

Everyone in the room laughed. Ringo said goodbye to Tara and went back to Willow

Willow: So tell me, whats it like for you?

John: Hard

Paul: Lonely

Ringo: I'm loving it

Willow: I love my life. I love Tara.

John: Tara seems nice

Willow: Yeah she is wonderful and all mine

She gives Ringo a look of anger. He gets the message and they all start to chat. They even sing a few songs together. The night was fun till The Beatles gave everyone there tickets to their gig in New York the next day

Willow: Thanks. Thats very nice of you

John: Will you come??

Paul: It would be great to see you again

George: Please come coz it would be great

Everyone hopes Willow will go. They would go without her, but that wouldnt be nice. They always do things like a group. Willow wouldnt go coz of her pride. Then she looked and saw Tara and Ringo talking again. Her temper by now wasnt in the mood for that

Willow: I will really think about it

George: Great. We better be going anyway

Xander: Already?

Anya: Its still early?

John: We need to get going. We have the last plane back to New York in an hour

Willow shows the boys out. Everyone says goodnite and that they will see them tomorrow at the gig. Willow watches they car drive off and then watches Tara go to their bedroom. Willow follows coz she wants a word with her girlfriend. Once Willow enters, Tara knows that she wasnt gonna be happy

Willow: Tara, I want a word with you

Tara turns to face Willow

Tara: Whats wrong?

Willow: You looked close with Ringo tonight

Tara: We were talking. He is married and has a kid. He's a nice guy. I think we should go to their gig tomorrow

Willow: I'm not going and nor are you!

Tara: You cant tell me what to do! I am not your ' mafia ' I am your girlfriend!

Willow: Look, woman! No one says no to me! I am Willow and you will do what I tell you to do! You're mind and I am not gonna lose you to some moptop! Do you understand me?

Tara was herself angry. She knew Willow was a very jealous person but this was stupid. Tara was gay and loved Willow with her heart.

Tara: I am going! You can stay here and sulk all day for I care! I will see you once I get home after the gig!

With that Tara stormed out of the room. She slammed the door and headed into Faith's bedroom. Once alone, Willow hit her guitar against the wall. She didnt want Tara to leave her side. She didnt wanna be alone while Tara was having fun.

When Willow woke the next day, the whole house was empty. She knew everyone had gone to New York for The Beatles gig. Willow hated to be alone but she knew she asked for it. She then went and made breakfast. Willow spent the whole day, drinking, eating and feeling sorry for herself. Then after a few hours, she heared the front door open. Willow then saw Tara standing by the living room door. They both smiled before Tara walked over and sat down.

Willow: I thought you were in New York?

Tara: I was but I couldnt leave you here

Willow I'm so sorry about last night. I just love you so much

Tara: I love you too, sweetie

They shared a little kiss before sitting back. Tara knew what she wanted to do but she wasnt sure if Willow wanted the same thing

Willow: So what shall we do?

Tara grinned and took Willow's hand in her's

Tara: Come upstairs to our room

Willow: Why?

Tara: I'll show you once we get there

Willow grinned and followed Tara to their room. But half way there, Tara stopped to give Willow a deep kiss. It took Willow's breath away big time. Once inside their room, Willow and Tara stood in front of each other. They were both so nervous which seemed funny coz they have been close before. Then Willow gently kissed Tara, before she looked deep into Tara's eyes

Willow: I love you, Tara Maclay

Tara: I love you too, Willow Rosenbreg

Willow had now undressed Tara and placed her on the bed. She covered Tara's body with her own. Slowly, Willow began to make love to Tara. The intensity of emotion Tara was experiecing was eletrifying. The desire and lust which had built up in her had exploded in a frenzy of passion.

Willow was licking and sulking Tara's breasts. Tara was moaning and holding onto Willow hair all the way. Then Willow started to kiss down Tara's body. She made sure everywhere was covered with kisses. Once Willow had reached her thighs, Tara moaned and pushed Willow's head closer to her. This was Tara's fantasy, for Willow to give her oral sex. But before Willow did anything, she looked up at Tara.

Willow: Put your knees up for me

Tara did what she was told. Willow removed her panties and threw them over the side of the bed. Then Willow's mouth was there and also her fingers at the same time. Tara felt Willow's tongue lightly flick her clit. Willow knew this was Tara's first time so she didnt wanna hurt her in any way. Tara was totally enjoying it. She moved off the bed trying to make Willow go into her deeper. Willow got the message and pushes another finger into Tara. But for some reason, Willow looked at to see Tara. Their eyes met and Willow loved the look of total pleasure on Tara's face.

Before Tara could stop it, she came hard. She yelled out Willow's name. She wanted it to last for ages but Willow was great in bed and the things she was doing were delicious. Everything was wonderful and then Willow was at her side. They shared a kiss before Tara started to kiss down Willow's body. She wanted to make love to Willow so bad. Tara kissed her breasts before settling bewteen her thighs. Tara started to run little circles around Willow's clit.

Willow: Harder, baby!

Tara did was she was told. Tara then pushed a finger into her girlfriend and Willow let out a low groan. Tara loved the feel of Willow around her finger

Willow: Oh yes, more!

Tara pushed another 2 fingers into Willow and Tara started to fuck her girlfriend. Tara was very encouraged by Willow groans. Willow was now rocking agaisnt Tara fingers and mouth. She couldnt believe how good her girlfriend was. Then Tara felt Willow shudder and then Willow yelled out Tara's name. She came hard and fast. Tara bought Willow down from her high and was there to give her a kiss.

Willow: That was wonderful, Tara!

Tara giggled and gave Willow a playful kiss. Willow smiled back and snuggled into her girlfriend's arms. They both shared a little pillow talk before Willow fell into a deep sleep. Tara just watched her girlfriend sleep and wondered what esle Willow would give her.......

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:14 pm 
Okay, not liking the way Willow yells at Tara in this update, but I like the way Tara stands up to her and lets Willow know she is not going to take that from her.

Go Tara! :clap :clap :clap

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Edited by: The Rose24  at: 9/25/03 9:05 pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:59 pm 

I loved that update! :clap :bow :willow getting all jelous over Ringo when he talked to :tara I though she was gonna kill him. Then when everyone left I was thinking that she was going to be really pissed. I'm glad :tara came back fo :willow I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

----------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:35 pm 
Hey BlueWillowWitch :) I am gonna work on the next part very soon. Willow's temper is alot like mine. So its never nice to be around me when im like that hehe. But the next part will be all loved up and sweet :) I will post more very soon :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:12 pm 
Temper, temper, Rosenberg! Ah, well... it transferred to the total sparks flying very well. But all I can really say is... go Tara! Yay!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:18 am 
Jealousy always brings out the worst in anyone.

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Open up Pandora's kiss.

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:48 am 
The Rose24: I know its not nice that Willow yelled at Tara. I wanted Willow to have a temper and be jealous as well. But she's like me really. I have a bad temper and can be very jealous, so theres a little part of me in there. And I did want Tara to stand up for herself. She wont lie down and let Willow run her life

Tempest Duer: Like I said, me and Willow share the same temper hehe. Tara isnt the same walk over girl she was in Buffy.....

The Vamp Nurd: Jealousy isnt nice coz I should know! But the next update is loved up :) So u dont have to worry about Willow getting jealous again......well for a short while ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:28 pm 
Good. I hate seeing Tara as a doormat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:50 pm 
I am back! I have been working on this for a week now. But I found it hard to write the lovely dovely parts coz my love life sucks right now. I have a gf who would rather lust over some girl off a tv show then me :( :rage

Anyway, I hope u all enjoy this part and the wedding and a baby is gonna happen soon ;)

7 - A question for Tara and a house in Alamba

It was now 1966, a year had passed for Willow and Tara. They were closer then ever before. Willow was still making her movies and Tara always went along. The only thing which took Willow's mind off the films was witchcraft. She was really into it and has read every book Tara bought with her. Then one day, after they arrived home from Hollywood, Tara walked into their bedroom to see Willow reading another spell book.

Tara: Are you enjoying it?

Willow: I'm loving it! I never knew there was a spell to have children?

Tara: There are spells for everything, Will

Willow: Its really cool. I wonder what spell we could do next?

Tara: I dont think we need a love spell

Willow: Hehe, your very true about that!

Tara: I'm gald it's making you happy

Willow: Once we are married, I wanna try the spell to have children

Tara: I'm sure that will be fun

Tara bends down to give Willow a small kiss. Willow moaned into the kiss before Tara pulled away and walked out of the room. Willow couldnt wait to give Tara four gifts and she hoped Tara would love them. The next day, Willow headed out for a few hours. Leaving Tara and the girls alone. Once she arrived home, Willow run to their bedroom

Willow: Baby, I want you to come outside with me. I have something to show you

Tara walked downstairs with Willow. Tara could see Willow's eyes shining when Willow placed her hands over Tara's eyes. Once outside, Willow took her hands away and Tara saw the most beautiful sight she's ever laid eyes on. There was a black quarter horse with one white stocking

Tara: I bet his name is Domino?

Tara moved closer and started petting the cute horse

Tara: Whose is it?

Willow: It's your's baby. I saw this kid riding him and asked if he wanted to sell it. I could see you riding him

Tara: You mean he's really mine??

Willow nodded and Tara smiled back, jumped up and down before throwing her arms around Willow. Tara wanted to ride Domino right away so she mounted the horse

Willow: Now, wait a minute, dont go off and hurt yourself baby!

Willow couldnt help but worry. She watched Tara ride out through the pasture and then up to the window of Ira's office

Tara: Ira! Ira! Look what I got, my own horse! Is'nt he so beautiful? Willow just bought him for me!

Ira couldnt believe what he was seeing. Then he began to worry

Ira: Good lord! Get off that thing, Tara! You're gonna get yourself killed! I am gonna whip Willow for buying you that thing!

Tara: It's ok Ira, I can handle him

Tara started riding her horse again. Willow wouldnt leave the yard incase she got hurt.

Tara: Come here and ride with me

Willow didnt like horses. Infact, she was very intimidated by large animals. But Willow accepted and tried riding Domino. Willow couldnt help but love it

Willow: I want my own horse! I want a golden palomino

So a few days later, Xander had found Stitch at a nearby stable. He was big and power, the right horse for Willow to have. But like always, Willow was skeptical and made Xander try Stitch out

Willow: Hey, it's a beautiful man. A great looking horse. I have an idea, Xand....you get on and have a ride

Now Xander had little, if any riding experience and he didnt wanna get on the horse. But Willow won him over and he mounted Stitch. The horse took off like a bullet with Xander holding on for dear life. The horse and Willow was studying each other and Willow knew it was the horse for her. Then the horse walked over to where she and Tara were standing

Willow: I love him! How are you, Xand?

Xander: I'm gonna be sick

Willow was totally won over. We all become horse lover's and they all enjoyed riding all day long. There was a small stable at Glacelands, but they needed a bigger place. Little did Tara know, this was part one of the gifts from Willow.

Then late one evening, shortly before christmas on 66, Willow went up to see Tara who was chatting with Faith. Willow lightly knocked on the door

Willow: Tara, I have to talk to you

Tara and Faith both stopped chatting and Tara walked to the door.

Tara: What's the password??

Willow: Fire eyes

That was Tara's nicname for Willow when she was angry. Willow walked in and Faith left to give them some space. Tara could see a huge grin on her face and Willow was hiding her hands behind her back

Willow: Sit down, baby girl, and close your eyes

Tara did what she was told. Then when she opened them, she found Willow on one knee in front of her, holding a small black velvet box

Tara: Willow??

Tara opened the box to find the most beautiful diamond ring she's ever seen. It was three and a half karats, encircled by a row of smaller diamonds

Willow: I love you so much. I cant see my life without you, you are my heart and soul. Will you marry me, Tara?

Tara: Yes! I will be your wife

Willow slipped the ring on Tara's finger. She was too overwhelmed to speak, it was the most beautiful and romantic moment of Tara's life. After that, Willow and Tara showed everyone the ring and Tara wanted to call her parents to tell them. Willow stopped her

Willow: They are coming over next week. Let's tell them then, not over the phone

The week arrived, Willow was so over excited and dying for Tara's parents to arrive. Then Willow saw their car pull up. She asked Tara to answer the door and when she did, Tara saw her mother, Andrea standing there. Tara havent seen her mother snice her father met someone esle. Andrea and Tara talked on the phone but this was something wonderful.

Tara: Mother?? Your here!

Andrea pulled her daugther into a tight hug.

Andrea: Willow called me. We talked for ages and I heared the news, I just had to come

Tara: I am so gald your here

They all walked into the house. Willow sat her parents down and then joined Tara on the sofa. Willow pulled Tara's hand out from behind her back

Willow: We just want to show you this

Donald: What is it?

He was looking at Tara's hand like mad. Tara just smiled at her father and mother before Willow answered the question

Willow: Sir, it's an engagement ring

Tara could see her mother starting to cry. Tara showed her mother the ring

Andrea: My god, it's so beautiful, Tara

They were both ecstatic. They were finally happy that Willow was gonna make her a wife. Both Willow and Tara wanted a private wedding, not a celebirty event. Tara's parents agreed with the plans. They couldnt have been happier, and all week they beamed with pleasure. The week had passed with wedding plans. Tara's mother and the girls told Tara to get her wedding right right away. Incase, someone heared about the wedding. But Tara's seach took months after months. She went in every shop from Memphis to LA, but there was nothing for her. Then one day, with Xander posing as her fiance, they found a little shop. Tara had found her wedding dress at last. It didnt cost the earth and it was over the top, it was just Tara....perfect.

Tara glided out of the dressing room to model for Xander. Once she saw Xander, he started to cry with joy

Xander: You look beautiful, Tara. She will be so proud of you

A few months after their engagement, Willow told Tara they were going on a little trip. They drove to the airport and boarded a plane. All the meanwhile, Tara was asking Willow questions after questions

Tara: Where are we going?

Willow: I wanna show you something

Tara: Where?? Please tell me where we are going?

Willow: You're going home, baby

Tara: Alabama, why??

Willow: Just wait and see

Willow gave Tara a little kiss. A few hours after, they had landed in Birmingham, Alabama. Once there, Willow drove Tara to a small beautiful rance - One hundred sixy acres of rolling hills. There was a bridge across a lake, a barn with stalls for their horses. It was a charming home situated in a prime location. It was Tara's dream house. She could see herself and Willow living alone till the day they died. Tara wanted nothing more then to cook for Willow, look after Willow and just be happy in this house. They pulled up and Willow took Tara's hand

Willow: It's all your baby

Tara: Really?? All mine??

Willow: Yes. I bought it after your mother told me about it.

Tara jumped into Willow arms, covering her with kisses. They had a great new house to share their life together. This wasnt gonna be a place for everyone to hang out in. But after a little while, everyone came over and fell in love with the place. They had parties and once in a while, Willow would put on a small gig for everyone. Tara loved seeing Willow happy and she knew Willow loved this new house. Somewhere different from Glacelands. But after a few weeks, everyone wanted to go back to Glacelands. This made Willow mad

Willow: Fuck sake! I bought all this stuff but now everyone wants to go home!

But Willow also had to leave to make a new film. She hated her films and she didnt wanna leave Alamaba

Willow: I dont wanna leave here, Tara. I dont wanna leave you. I hate making those films coz it's all money to everyone esle! I just wanna be a singer!

The day before Willow and Tara were about to leave. Tara, her mother and Fred were driving back home after a nite out. But Tara could see a car following them close behind. Tara could see two girls in the car whowhere driving too close for her liking. So Tara started to drive faster to get away, but they drove faster to catch them. Once Tara arrived home, she stopped the car and slowly walked out to face the girls. The driver got out and faced Tara head on. Back in the car, Fred and Andrea watched. Tara looked into the girls eyes and demanded

Tara: What are you doing?? Where are you following me??

The girl just smiled at her. There was no words said so Tara asked her again

Tara: Why are you following me?

Then the girl spoke

Girl: You whore!

Tara was so mad that she clenched her fist and swung an uppercut, hitting the girl in the face. They both fell to the floor and Tara hit her even harder. Then Fred and Andrea ran over, pulled Tara off and Fred held the girl down

Andrea: Go and get help!

Tara ran to the front gates and yelled into the intercom

Tara: Someone.....Faith.....Buffy....please come out and help us!

Within seconds, Willow came flying out of the house with everyone behind her

Willow: Whats wrong, baby girl??

Tara explaned what was going on. Willow lost it and went charging up the hill, seeing Willow coming towards the car, Fred let go of the girl. She ran back into her car. Willow was livid. She lifted the car off the road and started to shaking it. She then started to hit the windsheild, screaming she was gonna kill them.

Willow: I will kill you! If you have hurt Tara....I will really kill you!

It took everyone to pull Willow away. Faith told her that the girl could sue Willow if she carried on. That night, Willow couldnt sleep. She was upset that she let that happen to Tara. Tara hated seeing Willow in a fuss so she give her kisses and snuggles to calm her down.

Weeks had passed and Willow's new film came out. Even thougth it was the same as her others, it made alot of money. Willow spent her time in bed with Tara inbetween films. Tara knew there wedding was gonna happen soon, and she had to ask Willow a question

Tara: Sweetie, I need to talk to you

Willow: Sure, whats wrong?

Tara: Would it be ok for me to have a hen night??

Willow smiled and slowly nodded. Tara knew that meant Willow was gonna have her own little party before she got married.

Willow: I wouldnt stop you from having fun.

Tara: I really do love you

So the next few days, Faith, Buffy, Fred and Anya planned Tara's hen night. It was gonna happen at Glacelands. Willow was gonna use Xander's house for her party. Once the day arrived, Tara was hyper about her hen night.

Willow: I hope you have fun tonight, baby

Tara: If Anya has her way, I will be drunk all night

Willow: All night?? Please dont go mad

Tara: I will be fine sweetie. Just have a good nite and I'll see you tomorrow

They kissed before Willow walked to Xander's car. Tara watched them drive away before being pulled inside the house by Anya and Faith. They walked into the living room and pulled poor old Tara onto the sofa.

Faith: Let's get this party started!

Anya: I wanna get drunk and talk about sex

Fred: Maybe we can find out what Willow is like in bed

Buffy: Yeah, tell us Tara

Tara looked around the room and give them small smiles. Faith give her a bottle of beer and told her

Faith: Drink it. We have all night

Hours had passed and the gang were drunk. Tara was gigging too much coz of Faith's idea of good sex. Then the chat moved onto how good was Willow in bed. Tara, who was blind drunk, just let down her walls and opened up to everyone

Tara: It was the best thing that ever happened to me. Willow has the body of a Goddess. And she had a suspiciously talented tongue and knew how to do things that I thought only porn stars knew how to do and...

She stopped coz everyone was laughing. Tara giggled with them and hoped Willow would never know about this. The next day, Willow and the boys walked into the living room, to see a room of hung over girls.

Willow: So did we have fun??

Tara: I'm gonna be sick!

Willow: Awwwwww, poor little Tara

Tara then ran out of the living room and into the bathroom. Willow just watched her leave and couldnt help but smile

Willow: I'm gonna be with Tara forever. I am the world's most luckiest women

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:38 pm 

I loved that update! :clap :bow It was so cool that :willow got :tara that hrse and house. YAY! the purposal finally happened! :applause I would have killed that bitch that called :tara a whore! :rage I'm surprise Faith culd pull :willow back. Lovedthe hens night. :lol I can't wait to :read more.Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

P.S. Guess what I am listening to right now? ELVIS! :bigkiss

---------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:19 am 
Thanks BlueWillowWitch :) I am gonna work on the next part in this week. It's gonna be the wedding and then they have a little baby girl....can u guess her name ;)

But I wanna say something not about the story. My dad was out last nite, doing something for this music company he works for and he saw something for me. At christmas in a hotel, there is a Elvis Presley Tribute and I am going!!!! I am gonna be backstage with the guy, and watch him from the wings as well! I am soooooooooo exicted about this! The guy is 20 years old and I have been told he sounds just like Elvis! Ahhhhhhh I am soooooooo hyper lol ;)

Anyway, I will post as soon as I have written it :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:37 pm 
New part :) This is their wedding! I am gonna wirte the part where they have their daugther tomorrow. But I hope u all enjoy this and also the sex scene ;)

8 - A wedding fit for a queen

A few weeks after their hen nites, Willow and Tara flew out to Alabama. They were followed by their family and friends for the wedding on May 1, 1967. They were gonna get married in Las Vegas but that wasnt Tara's idea of a great wedding.

Tara: I am not getting married in Vegas!

Willow: It's a good idea baby

Tara: Oh yeah! I bet the Colonel told you that

Willow: Yeah but it seems a good idea

Tara: No, I am not getting married in Vegas

Willow: You're right. It's a very special day.

Then the Colonel walked into the bedroom. He had heared everything and wanted to have his say

Colonel: Now wait just one minute, little lady

Tara: Dont little lady me! This is our wedding, if we wanna get married somewhere esle, then we will! Not ever you can stop us! Do you understand me??

The Colonel was little shocked. Tara was such a shy girl when he first met her. Now she was a real match for Willow and her temper.

Colonel: Fine, do whatever you want! Just dont come crying me to when it goes wrong!

Then he left the room. Willow just laughed and looked at Tara

Willow: Let's go to Alabama and get married in our house

Tara: I love the sound of that, sweetie

So then everyone flew out to Alabama. The house was big enough for all their family and friends. Everything was going right till the Colonel stuck his nose in. He pushed everyone around the house till he told half of them to forget it. Most of their friends were left out, but Willow and Tara didnt know till after the wedding itself. Then it was too late

Mid morning, Tara met her father, who took her hand and give her a kiss

Donald: You so beautiful, Tara

Tara: Thank you daddy

Donald: Are you ready for the long walk?

Tara: I've always been ready

Then Donald and Tara walked down in the middle of the chairs. All her family and friends smiled and began to cry. Tara had one a perfect white dress. When Tara saw Willow, dressed in a white dress, Tara started to cry. Willow looked scared to death and Xander had to hold her up a little. Tara walked to Willow's side and they both smiled at each other. Then they both looked at the vicor who began talking.

Vicor: Do you Willow Rosenberg, take this woman, Tara, to be your's forever. In good and bad times, for ricer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, untill death do you part??

Willow turned to Tara and saw tears slowly falling down her cheeks. Willow then smiled the happiest smile Tara had ever seen.

Willow: I do

Then Tara began to cry even more. Then she looked at the vicor to speak again

Vicor: Now do you, Tara Maclay, take this woman, Willow, to be your's forever. In good and bad times, for ricer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, untill death do you part??

Willow couldnt take her eyes off Tara. She looked like a angel from heaven. Then Willow held her breath, waiting for Tara response. Tara smiled before looking into Willow's eyes

Tara: I do for sure

Everyone laughed at Tara's words. Then the vicor give them both a smile

Vicor: You are now married. You may kiss your wife, Willow

Willow smiled and bent in for a sweet kiss. Their lips met and they fell into a kiss, which was hot and full of passion. Everyone clapped and cheered before Willow pulled away from her new wife. Tara saw her mother crying and her father taking pictures after pictures. But they didnt have time to say much, they were driven off to a nationwide press conference. Once they arrived the press couldnt stop asking Tara questions

Press guy 1: How does it feel to be Willow's wife?

Press guy 2: Where is the honeymoon?

Press guy 3: Are you gonna have any children soon?

Press guy 4: Tara, you are the best kept secert in Hollywood. How does that feel?

Tara: I feel very proud. It feels so good to be Willow's wife, or mrs Rosenbreg at last. I am the most luckiest woman in the whole wide world

Then Willow and Tara were driven back to their house. Tara was surpised how Willow was holding up about what has been going on. All they both wanted was to get into their bedroom and enjoy their honeymoon. When they arrived home, Willow pulled Xander over and gave him a huge hug

Willow: So thats how you do it?

Then Willow picked up Tara and carried her over the threshold. All the time Willow was singing ' The Hawaiian Wedding Song '. On the stairs, Willow stopped and gave Tara a long, loving kiss then carried onwards to their room. The crowd all applauding and yelling things. It was still daylight and the sun shone brighty through their bedroom window. Willow carefully placed Tara in the middle of their king size bed. Willow then gave Tara a gentle kiss before looking into her eyes

Willow: My wife

Willow maoned softly and pulled Tara closer

Willow: I love you Mrs Rosenberg

Tara: I love you too, my wife

They kiss harder as Willow covered Tara's body with her own. Then Willow slowly undressed Tara and slowly slid her tongue all over's Taras body. Willow moved back up and gave Tara a hot kiss full with passion. They start to make love with passion.

Willow kissed down Tara's body and ended up bewteen Tara's legs. Willow slowly started to licking like mad. Tara started to moan and writher below Willow. Then Willow pushed two fingers into Tara, which made Tara yell and push her hips down to meet Willow's fingers. Willow then took Tara's clit into her mouth and sucked it slowly, Tara held onto Willow's head and pushed her in closer before her first orgasm hit her.

Moving up Tara's body, Willow kept on licking and sucking Tara's flesh, while she tried to calm down from her intense orgasm. But Willow didnt let Tara calm down, Willow pushed two fingers back into her and then moved her thumb over Tara's clit.

Tara: Willow!

Tara yelled, sinking her nails into Willow's slender shoulders

Willow: You like that?

But Willow knew the answer anyway.

Tara: Yes!

Willow: Shall I keep going baby?

Tara: Yes! Oh god yes!

Willow slid her fingers in and out of her wife, while swiping the tight bundle of nerves under her thumb in a slow motion

Willow: Say it. Tell me what you want?

Tara: Make love to me!

Willow slammed her fingers into Tara. Tara yelled out and then Willow quickered the pace, sending shorter but harder thursts into Tara's bucking hips. Then Willow grabbed one of Tara's legs and placed it over her shoulder as she continued to make love to her wife.

Tara: I-I-I.....I'm gonna......

Tara went to scream but it was too powerful. Million powerful waves rocked through her

Tara: Please Will, dont stop!

She yelled, digging her nails into Willow's back even deeper. Tara kept pumping her hips to Willow's thrust between her legs. Tara was still coming hard and fast, Willow wouldnt stop thrusting hard and fast. Then Willow bent down and gave Tara a deep, hot hard dueling kiss. Willow kept going, rubbing Tara's clit with her thumb. They were still kissing and Tara was biting Willow's lip hard. Again, powerful waves of ecsasy ripped through Tara's body for the third time. Tara came screaming into Willow's mouth and hung onto her wife's body harder.

Willow felt Tara pulling her away. Tara pulled Willow to her side and they slowly kissed each other. Then Tara rolled Willow over and give her a huge grin.

Willow: Oh, someone wants to play

Tara: Shut up and enjoy it baby

For the rest of the night and week, Willow and Tara enjoyed being totally alone and free from everything. They loved being married and feeling like no one could stop them. Throught out the week, they tried out the spell to have children coz they really wanted children of their own. Then the week was over and they headed back to Glacelands. Once home, they held a wedding reception for everyone who couldnt be there the first time. Willow and Tara wore their wedding clothes, greeted everyone, drunk champagne and just had a good time.

Somewhat high from the champange, they both had a great time. And Tara loved seeing Ira have a good time for once

Willow: Daddy. you want some more champagne?

Willow asked her father, kinda drunk and giggling too much

Ira: Dont mind if I do, Willow. Thats pretty good stuff

Willow: Yeah I know. Dont get too drunk coz I've seen you eyeing that blond over there

Ira looked over and saw Buffy's mom, Joyce. They both smiled at each other and then looked away. Tara couldnt help but laugh

Ira: She's a very nice lady. I'm gonna go over and see if she needs a new drink

Willow smiled at Tara and then watched her father walk off.

Willow: It's nice to see him so happy. He's been so lonely snice his last girlfriend left

They both looked over and saw Joyce laughing with Ira. Willow really hoped her father would settle down. They were really good together and even Buffy loved the idea. The party at Glaceland's was their way of making everyone happy. Some of their family and friends couldnt get into the wedding, coz of the Colonel. Tara knew Willow didnt like upsetting anyone but there was someone upset about what happened. Faith was the only person who took it bad. She was invited to the wedding only the reception afterwards. Only Xander and Buffy were allowed into the wedding, leaving the other's out. So when Faith found out, she told them to stick everything where the sun dont shine.

Willow knew Faith was mad but Willow never understood why. Tara worked out why Faith was really hurt. In the last minute decision, Willow was told to make Buffy a part of their wedding. It took a long time for Faith to come around without showing her anger. This really bothered Willow and she talked about it with Tara all the time. She blamed the Colonel for this and for putting her in a awkward position.

Willow: I never meant to hurt you, Faith

Faith: Well you did! Infact everyone did that day. I thought I was your friend, red?

Willow: You are! I need you in my group. I need you here at Glacelands

Faith: Like hell! Get the Colonel in here.....I wanna ask him something

Tara and the Colonel walked into the room. She wanted to be there for Willow, incase Willow got mad or upset. And she wanted to make sure both woman really sorted it out

Faith: Tell me, who's idea was it?

Colonel: It was my idea. Willow didnt know I left you out till after the wedding

Faith: Why? I am her friend too

Colonel: No matter who I picked, someone was gonna get hurt.

He turned to Willow, who was looking at the ground. Tara slowly kissed her forehead and then Willow looked at her manager

Colonel: You got too many ' friends '. I told you to get rid of them. You never listen to me at all, get rid of her and move on

Willow: Oh fuck off! Just leave us alone

The Colonel stormed out of the room. Willow could tell Faith was now really pissed off. Willow knew she had to make peace

Willow: I am so sorry that this happened. I miss you not being here. The day wasnt the same without you there. Please come back into the gang?

Faith looked at Willow, then at Tara and just gave them a little smile

Faith: Yeah I'm back, Red

Willow and Faith gave each other a hug. Tara just smiled and felt happy that everything was back to normal within the gang. The ' Memphis Mafia ' wasnt the same without Faith. There's an old southren belief that holds a woman think's once she's married, she can change her man or woman. But Tara didnt wanna change Willow at all. Willow was her dream woman and there was nothing wrong with her. All Tara wanted to change was their life-style. For the first few weeks, Tara thought her dream had come true. Willow wanted to go back to Alabama for a few weeks. Tara loved playing house and wife to Willow. She cleaned up after her, cleaned her clothers, ironed her shirts and even rolled up Willow's socks the way Tara's mother had showed her. There was no maids or housekeeper's to pamper them day and night. Tara loved having Willow all to herself.

Tara would also get up early, put on some coffee and make Willow breakfast. A pound of bacon and three eggs, then proudly presendted it to Willow the moment she woke up

Tara: See, if we are ever stranded somewhere alone, I could take very good care of you

Tara knew it must have been hard for Willow to eat the monent she woke up. But Willow gave her wife a little kiss and began to eat. Even thought the rest of the gang came over, they respected their privacy as newlyweds and left them totally alone.

Then one evening, Tara wanted to show off her cooking skills to everyone. Tara was gonna cook one of Willow's favorite meals Lasagna. Tara asked the whole group over for dinner, bragging to one and all about her cooking this lovely Italian meal. But Tara called her mother every few mintues asking for her help. Tara wanted everyone to love her cooking and it was important for Tara to prove herself a success. Faith, the only half Italian and very own chef, joked with Tara all week about the meal.

Faith: You have a fight on your hands, girly!

Tara: Whatever! I am gonna show you what a real meal is.......

Faith: No way! You know Willow would say my cooking is better

Tara: I'm her wife now. I'm sure she will take my side hehe

Faith: She's just under the thumb! Pussy whipped.......

Tara: Hehe....go away and let me cook!

Finally, the night of the dinner came. Everyone was seating at the table, watching Tara expecantly. She tried to act cool and confident as she bought the food to the table. Once Tara started to cut it up, she could tell the food was a little tough, but she thought it was a dull knife. Once she had dished it out, she sat down and looked at everyone

Tara: Please eat

They all took a bite and they heared a huge crunch! There was a look of shock on everyone's faces. Tara looked at her plate and she was mortified when she realised she had forgotten to boil the pasta. Willow began to laugh but when she saw Tara was gonna cry, she turned to her plate and began to eat. Everyone took her lead and they ate their uncooked noodles and all. After the meal, Willow pulled Tara aside.

Willow: It was lovely, baby

Tara: It was uncooked!

Willow: I liked it. But I'm sure I can find something esle to eat

She took Tara's hand and pulled her wife upstairs. Willow kissed her and they both fell onto the bed, laughing and kissing. Willow undressed her wife, kissed down her neck before maoning

Willow: This is just as good as your pasta!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:57 pm 

I loved this update! :clap :bow Iwanted to kill the Col. :rage :punish :boot :mad He was such an ass! :boot :tara was s nervous she didn'tboil the noodles. :lol felt bad for her. I'm glad :willow andeveryone just ate it anyway. :applause I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

bluewillowwitch:glasses :flower :fallen :peace

--------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:08 pm 
I know that you're keeping this pretty true to the story of Elvis, hon, but could ya PLEASE change the story a little so that the Colenel will die? Please? I hate the evil little bastard, and I love everyone else too much.

Aw, who the hell am I to ask you to do anything? Waiting patiently for your next update.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:16 am 
BlueWillowWitch: The Colonel is a dick. I had to write him as the boss of Willow, coz he was really. I loved the part when Willow ate the noodles coz it was sweet :) I am gonna work on the next part today. I get bored and write it hehe ;)

Tempest Duer: Can I kill the Colonel?? Just wait and see ;)

There is more to come soon :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:18 pm 
There is more for ya! I got very bored and wrote the part when they have a daugther. So I hope u enjoy it :)

9 - A new arrival .....Willow's little princess

Willow and Tara always wanted children. Even on their honeymoon, they did the spell to make a child. Willow wanted a household full of red heads and blonds, so did Tara. Then one day while at Glacelands, Tara was watching Willow, Xander and Faith mess around on their gokarts. While watching Tara felt a strange feeling in her stomach, she had never felt that feeling before in her life. Tara looked at her wife and friends, then walked into the house and picked up the phone and called her mother.

Tara: Hi mom, can I ask you something?

Andrea: Sure, whats wrong?

Tara: How did you feel when you found out you were pregant?

Andrea: Happy

Tara: No I mean, what did you feel?

Andrea: I missed my period

Tara: But you didnt feel strange??

Andrea: I really dont rememeber, sweetie. Why?

Tara: Because I think I'm pregant. I know I am. I've never felt this way before

Andrea: Maybe its nerves?

Tara: No, mom I know I am. I'll chat you soon

Tara wondered if she was pregant, would Willow give up touring. Willow told her once that she would give her everything to make Tara happy. But Tara did hope the spell would have taken longer. She wanted to be alone with Willow for a few years before they had children. Later that night, Willow took Tara aside.

Willow: Have I upset you, baby?

Tara: No. I am doing fine

Willow: If there is something wrong, you can tell me anything

Tara: I know I can. I am fine, sweetie

Willow smiled before giving Tara a loving kiss. A week had passed before Tara told Willow her suspicions. Tara expected Willow to react with the same mixed feeling's like she did, but Willow was ecstatic. Willow made arrangement for Tara to see their doctor, even went with her wife. Willow waited outside for her to come out, when she did Tara ran into Willow's arms

Tara: Guess what?

Willow: What? What?

Willow was barely able to contain herself

Tara: You're gonna be a mommy!

Willow ( yelling ): I'm gonna be a mommy! I'm gonna be a mommy!

She couldnt believe it and wanted to tell everyone the news. Just then her father came into the room, he had driven them, Willow ran over and pulled him into a huge hug.

Willow: Daddy, you wont believe this. Tara's gonna have a baby! You're gonna be a grand daddy!

Tara saw Ira turn white. He took a deep breath and then smiled

Ira: Good lord! You have to be kiddin me?

Willow: No daddy, its the truth! You're gonna be a grand daddy soon!

Ira pulled both Willow and Tara into a hug. Then Willow pulled back and just looked at Tara, with love in her eyes

Willow: I love you so much

Tara: I love you too

They headed back to Glacelands. Willow called everyone and told them to get around the house. When they arrived, Willow and Tara stood in front of everyone. The Colonel even came over to see what was going on.

Willow: We have great news

Tara: Wonderful news infact

Willow: We are gonna be parents! Tara is having a baby!

The whole room cheered and clapped. The Colonel just gave them both a smile before leaving the room. Willow didnt even care that her manager didnt wanna stick around. She only cared about Tara

Faith: Thats frigging great!

Xander: You're gonna be a mommy, my little Willow

Buffy: Is it a boy or girl?

Tara: All we know is that we are having a baby!

Fred: I never knew Willow had it in her!

Willow slapped Fred on the arm. The rest of the day, they drunk, sung and just had a good time. Tara loved seeing Willow happy, but she was worried that Willow would go off her when she got more pregant. This time was gonna just be her and Willow, now it was gonna become her, Willow and a baby. Tara knew once she got a fat stomach, puffy face and swollen feet Willow would leave her. Then in the nite Willow told her

Willow: I love you no matter what. You will look totally beautiful, with or without swollen feet. I cant see my life without you. There is no other woman like you, Tara

Tara loved how Willow made her feel like the only woman in the whole wide world. When Tara first felt their baby move, she was suddenly understood the full joy of carrying their child. Tara smiled returned when Willow delicately placed her hand on Tara's swollen stomach

Willow: Hello little baby. How's it going in there?

They began to fall deeper into love. The pregnacy pulled them closer together. Everyday Willow would call Tara when she was recording her new records

Willow: Baby, are you ok?

Tara: I am fine

Willow: Have you been eating? Have you been resting?

Tara: Yes and yes. Now get back to work!

Willow: I love you

Tara: And I love you too

While in LA, Willow bought Tara another house. It had only three bedrooms and was such a cute house. Tara was taken over to LA, saw the house and fell in love with it. Then before she knew it, Willow took her wife back to Glacelands. They had to make the baby new room.

Willow: I am so exicted!

Tara: I know, so I am!

Willow: I am gonna make our child life great

Tara: I want it to have a normal life

Willow: I know what you mean

By christmas, Tara wanted to keep having fun. Everyone went to Alabama for xmas. They had snow fights, rode horses and went on Hayrides. Willow would sit up front and call out to Tara

Willow: How are you baby?

Tara: I am going great

When Willow and Tara went out to ride their horses or even made love , Willow would panic and worry about it.

Willow: Are you sure we should do this? Did the doctor say it was ok?

Tara: Yes. Willow I am fine and theres no need to worry

Willow took a month off work so she could be around when Tara was about to go into labor. They were both absolutely prepared for their big day, they even did practice drills. They driven to Baptist Memorial Hospital to time it. As the day drew near, Willow became more and more scared.

On February 1, 1968, Tara woke about 8am and found the bed beheath her soaking wet. Scared, Tara called her mother who told her to call the doctor. When Tara did what her mother said she called the doctor. He told Tara to get to the hosptial right away. So Tara rolled over and started to kiss Willow's face. It slowly woke her wife up but Willow thought Tara wanted to make love.

Tara: No, Will. It's time to move

Willow: What? are you really sure?

Tara: My water has broke, so I'm 100% sure

Willow helped Tara out of bed before running to the top of the stairs and yelling

Willow: She's ready! Tara's going to have the baby!

Then Buffy, Faith and Anya ran up the stairs. They headed into their bedroom and helped Tara dress. Once they girls got her downstairs, she saw Willow running around like a chicken without a head

Willow: Dont panic! It's all fine! Dont panic!

Tara: Sweetie, please calm down. Just slow down and let's get going

Willow helped Tara into the car. Then Spike and Xander drove off telling the fans to follow them. Once they were gone, Willow drove off with Faith and Andrea with Tara in the back. But even thought after planning Willow drove to the wrong hospital.

Willow: Fuck! Shit! I'm going the wrong way!

Tara: Willow....calm down for me. Let Faith drive and come here with me

Willow pulled over, climbed over the chairs and hugged Tara. Faith took off like a bat out of hell and then arrived at the hospial on time. Willow wanted to watch Tara give birth, but Tara knew Willow wouldnt enjoy it.

Tara: I just want my mother with me. I dont want you fainting!

Willow ( about to cry ): But please Tara!

Tara: Willow, listen to me. I will be fine. Just let my mother come in

Willow: You better look after her.......

Andrea: I will with my life

Willow kissed Tara goodbye and watched her leave. Ira and Xander, who just arrived, put their arms around Willow. After a few hours, Willow was still pacing the floor. She was worried that no one has come out to tell her any news. Then Andrea walked out, smiling like mad. She headed over to Willow.

Andrea: Tara wants you in there

Willow: How is she??

Andrea: Just go in and have a look for yourself

Willow slowly walked into the room. It was then when she saw a beautiful sight. Tara was sitting up in bed with their baby in her arms. Willow stood there in shock with tears rolling down her face. Willow then walked towards the bed, smiling and crying at the same time. Tara could tell Willow was already in love with their daughter. Then Willow made it to the bed, she hugged Tara and the baby

Willow: Our little Dawn Marie. God....she is so pretty

Tara: Is'nt she wonderful?

Willow: She's very tiny. Look at her!

Tara: Do you wanna hold her?

Willow looked scared to death first of all, but then she started to touch Dawn. Willow played with her hands and her feet. Willow was in awe of her daugther.

Willow: I cant believe I made a part of this beautiful child. She is so perfect, look at her blond hair and blue eyes

Dawn had Tara's hair and eyes, but she was like Willow in every other way. After a few minute's Dawn started to blabble....just like Willow. Tara laughed before Willow pulled her closer and just enjoyed being first time parents. Tara loved seeing this side of her wife. Willow didnt have to be strong or sexy. Willow didnt care if anyone saw her cry. She didnt have to act the part of the superstar - all Willow was that day was a woman.

A few days later, Willow took Tara and Dawn home. Everyone was so exicted about seeing Willow's daugther. Ira drove the happy family home. Willow was sitting in the back, holding and talking to Dawn

Willow: Hello beautiful. How's my little girl?

Dawn just looked into Willow's eyes. Willow bent down and gave her daugther a small kiss

Willow: I know everyone will love you. They are gonna love you and look after you like me and your mama will

When they arrived at Glacelands, the fans cheered and Willow held Dawn up to the window to let them see her. Tara could hear all the fans say awwwwwwww. They then drove up to the front door and Willow helped her girls out of the car. Everyone was waiting for them to walk into the house. Willow took her daugther and walked into the living room

Willow: Everyone, this is Dawn Marie

Everyone walked towards Willow and Dawn. All the girls went funny at the sight of Dawn. But then Willow turned to tara's parents. Andrea reached over and took her grand daughter off Willow

Willow: Is'nt so just so beautiful?

Andrea: She look's just like the both of you

Donald: We are so proud of you both

Then Willow and Tara took Dawn into her room. Willow showed Dawn all the toys she had gotten her, when Dawn give Willow a little smile

Willow: Tara! Tara! She just smiled at me!

Tara: I am pretty sure it was wind

That night, Willow and Tara were hugging in bed. Not sleeping with Tara for 2 nights, this made Willow smile

Willow: I have missed you so much

Tara: Six weeks, baby

Willow: Six weeks?? That's too long for me

Tara ( gives Willow a kiss ): If you behave, it will pass fast

Just then Dawn started to crying. Willow jumped out of bed and went in to get her. Once back with Tara, Dawn was placed between Willow and Tara. Right away, Dawn stopped crying and fell alseep.

Tara: She is just so cute

Willow: Well she takes after her mama

Tara: Awwwww, your such a charmer

Willow bent over Dawn and kissed Tara goodnight. The next few weeks went passed fast. Then one nite, Willow made love to Tara snice Dawn was born. Willow was gentle, loving and caring. Willow was scared that she would hurt Tara. Even when Tara was pregant they made love right up till the last week. They made love passionately and Willow wanted Tara to have everything she wanted. Tara was happy because she was worried that Willow would have gone off her. But then later that night, Willow told Tara something beautiful

Willow: I will never stop loving you. You make me complete and you will always be in here

Willow placed Tara's hand on her chest

Willow: You and Dawn are the only people I need and truly love. You make me a woman, a whole person. Even when I die, we will be together. My love is forever - until the twelth of never

After a month, Willow took Tara and Dawn to Alabama. They were totally alone again and enjoyed watching Dawn grow up. Little by little, Dawn became more like Willow. She had a temper on her, the smile cute smile and even at times....the same shake of the hips.

Willow: She's gonna become a rock star, Tara. I can see it!

Tara: She would become the princess of rock.....no one could take your place

Willow: Yeah she's gonna be huge! Who's my little princess??

Dawn give her mommy a smile. Willow couldnt wait for Dawn to grow up so they could play together. Willow wanted to teach her daugther how to sing, dance and love. There was nothing more Willow wanted to do in her life. But little did she know that her musical career was about to take off big time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:22 pm 
Awww. They're such a happy little family. I have a feeling things will take a turn though.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.