The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic: Distraction
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:40 am 
Title: Distraction

Summary: W/T trying to study

Rating: PG 13 i think

Somewhere in season four,

This's just a small fic, I have exams coming up, I'm trying to study and can't, so I'm procrastinating as usual and this sorta floated around my head... enjoy

Willow sat on the floor with a book in her lap, any pretense of studying had flown out the window when Tara had thrown off her jumper protesting the hot weather and settling back down in her singlet. Though, Willow had to agree it was hot in here.

Thoroughly regretting her earlier resolve she cursed herself slightly. It had been her who insisted on a day of intensive study after the last few days of intensive studying had ended rather early due to unforeseen interruptions of the Tara kind. She had even got Buffy over today to ensure they kept on the right track.

Ok I made my bed, now I have to lie in it... Gazing at her bed Willow realised just how much she wanted to lie in it right at that moment.

Tara was stretched out on her stomach on the bed, giving Willow, who was on the floor a full cleavage shot.

Nervously fiddling with her pencil, Willow snuck another glance in the direction of the bed.

Turning a couple of pages, she twirled the pen around a little faster, watching Tara chew her bottom lip in concentration.

Buffy who was at the desk tapped her pencil slowly and Willow began to sweat.

Tara ran her hands through her hair and groaned slightly, not getting the problem she was working on, the tip of her tongue edged its way out the corner of her mouth.

Willow gulped and involuntarily screwed up the pages of her textbook in her hand.

Buffy frowned slightly at the noise but didn’t raise her head. Tapping a little faster, she turned a page over.

Not entirely oblivious to her girlfriend’s predicament, Tara trailed her hand down her neck and brushed her fingertips over her nipple.

Releasing the scrunched up papers from their death grip, and twirling the pencil so fast she could almost feel it burn her fingers, Willow watched as her girlfriend stretched, arching her back towards the bed and leaning her head back.

Buffy’s tapping intensified.

Tara finished her stretch and caught her girlfriend’s gaze, giving her a sultry half grin.

Willow snapped.

The pencil went zinging off toward the bookcase and lodged in the spine of one of her physics books.

Tara jumped slightly at the dull thud, glancing over and recognising Willow’s troll pencil embedded in the book still quivering slightly.

She slowly turned and regarded the sheepish looking redhead. Raising one eyebrow questioningly, any thought of studying flew out the window.

Willow’s look was of pure desire. Hot and steamy need and Tara could feel the familiar stirring in her stomach start moving south.

Continuing to gaze at Tara hungrily, Willow, darting small glances at Buffy who seemed preoccupied with her book, made her way slowly and silently over to the bed.

Tara licked her lips in anticipation

Willow lost all concentration, slightly parting her lips, she was so close…

‘AH HA!!!’ Buffy yelled triumphantly, holding her finger up in victory.

Willow jumped a mile high and landed glaring at the short blonde.

Tied to Buffy’s finger was a piece of string (now pulled taught) that was attached to Willow’s belt loop.

‘Jeez Will, I KNEW you wouldn’t last long, but TEN minutes… I thought you’d make it to at least twenty.’

Willow slumped grumpily back on the floor, looking longingly at Tara who, despite herself couldn’t help smirking at the disgruntled redhead.

‘I promised I’d make you guys do at least three hours study, which means you’ve still got 2 hours and forty six minutes to go…’ Buffy glanced between the two wiccans, for the first time registering the tension that infused the room. ‘Do I have to get the holy water…’

The End

Edited by: Croissont84 at: 10/24/02 11:48:07 pm

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Distraction
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:54 am 
I love that, Croissont84! I did some major studying tonight, too. Grr... at least I have fic to get me through. ;) Thanks!

-----------

If we don't understand

What this life is made of

We learn the truth

When we find that kind of love

-"That Kind of Love" by Alison Krauss

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:57 am 
unforeseen interruptions of the Tara kind That was funny. Ah poor Willow being all distracted by her Vixeny girl.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:54 am 
That was really good! :laugh

The string part was so funny! Good idea, quite inventive! Even if it revents W/T smoochies. Which was the whole point of having it in the first place. So it's efficient.

Anyway...

That was really cool, thanks!

"You are Willow Rosenberg, vixen-y lighter of the flame and keeper of my heart."

(Camp Flutie by Rane)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:22 am 
OMG! That was great ... sexy and funny.

I look forward to reading more stories from you ... this was just a great little pick me up. (Perfect for a cloudy Friday)

JD

"Was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind saying, "maybe..." (Jeff Buckley - The Last Goodbye)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:25 am 
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! My emoticons aren't working so I can't use all the ones I want to in feedback for this fic like big grins and laughing! Grr. Anyways, really liked it, v. funny the way Willow got all distracted-y by Tara's distractedness. Heh. Hope to see more like it!

~Cath~

Tara: No, I-I understand. You have to be with the person you l-love.
Willow: I am.

NEW MOON RISING

Edited by: 4evaWill at: 10/25/02 11:08:10 am

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:59 am 
this was so adrobale! how funny buffy's holding willow back and tara's totally seducing willow. how funny. thanks for such a cute fic!

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:33 pm 
Awww that was great! And very funny! :lol Damn having Buffy around ya can't get away with anything! ;) But it was great and i enjoyed it very much! :D

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:00 pm 
This is new to the archive. You can leave feedback!

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.

Tallulah Bankhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:10 pm 
*giggles*

I laughed out loud on that!! That was great!!

~NICK~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 1:19 am 
LOL! That was really funny.

Loved the implication that Willow and Tara

can't get enough of each other that

they need a piece of string and someone

with superstrength to keep them from

tearing their each other's clothes. hehe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:35 pm 
Cruel Buffy. Naughty Tara. Poor Willow.

Made me laugh, thanks!

"Gosh,look at THOSE!" (Dopplegangland)

Post subject: funny
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:45 am 
:rollin

Very funny. I loved it.

Post subject: Re: funny
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:28 am 
Oh I've just read thisand found it so freaking hilarious! Just wicked all round. Only one complaint - too short! :lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:11 pm 
:applause

" do I have to get the holy water?"....

I'm stealing that line! well maybe just borrowing it abit... ony for use in personal situations.... like when a girlfriend is trying to get out of doing dishs!

Besides you can't blame Willow... Tara was being a tease!

Great story !

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:18 pm 
I loved it. :applause This fic had me :lol

Buffy at the end when she threatens Willow with holy water was just hilarious. :rofl

I can't really blame Willow for not going at least ten minutes. I mean, c'mon, her totally hot girlfriend was being all naughty with the teasing...who could resist?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

lol well how Willow can resist Tara...:wtkiss
Its just isn't possible.... :kdevil ;-)

“I could have lost you tonight, you idiot!” - Tara says to Willow and then kisses her in "it ain't fickle"