The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Entropy Parody--Kitten Style
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 6:19 pm 
Title--Entropy---kitten style

Author: Banshee

email: siren420@hotmal.com

Rating--somewhere between G and R.. No..not 'Guns N Roses'!

Spoilers: Up to and including all that has already aired in US..and a keen peek into the kitten psyches ;)

Disclaimer: Thank you to all of the kittens that I chat w/on nearly a daily basis and who post more in one day than I will in a month. And thank you to those masked people that I got the 'outline' from.. Remember,this is all done in fun...

Ext—Kitten Board—Night

ON TWO PAIRS OF HANDS. Typing. We sense panic and a bit of glee..and we’re right. But, as we pan up, we see that these hands belong to two board Trolls. Two really big Spuffers.

Behind them, trailing them on the board, three Avatar images are chasing them. Gaining. The trolls are the prey, and the hunters lurk behind their cute and mildly amusing Avatars:

Brian, Len and Dr. G.

And the lesbros are serious.

The Avatars are tricked out with quick moving Willow/Tara scenes and scrolling text—Dr. G is outfitted in a BIG RED FONT.

Brian: They’re getting to the Nether Realms!

Dr. G: I see them.

We see that the first troll has a file attached to him. The second troll sends out a pop up window (you know, one of those annoying “You have 1 new message” ones) into the room.

It crashes Brian’s 56k modem and freezes up Dr. G’s. Dr. G tries to unlock it, but only manages to somehow knock Len off messenger.

All three lesbros stare at their monitors, pissed.

Brian: I had to reboot—you’re going to lose them.

Len: We need that file.

Dr. G watches their movements across the board. His eyes narrow, he notices something.

Dr. G: Wait.

As the trolls exit the main Kitten page, free at least, to surf the big, wild smutty world of Spuffy fanfic pages, their relief is cut short.

Rally jumps in from Yahoo! She swamps them with willow/tara kissing screen caps. The file attached to the one troll is left on the Kitten FAQ thread.

As Rally faces off against the trolls, Dr. G watches this, his face lighting up. He quietly sneaks back into the board and, using his unlimited moderator power, snatches the file and deletes the post.

He IM’s the other guys and motions them to leave the board.

Rally has the first troll locked into a debate on what makes a good relationship, trying to get the troll into admitting that Willow and Tara had a more realistic, loving relationship. The second troll moves to IM Rally to counter..

And gets IM’d by Ruth.

Ruth sits in her gf’s apartment in Chicago, smoking a cigarette and drinking something filled with alcoholic goodness. She’s a little tipsy. She captivates the troll with endless rambling of swear words and British slang. The troll tries to close out the window, but is stuck by the endless cursing.

Ruth IM’s Rally

Ruth: How ya doin’ whore?

Rally(struggling w/several windows at once): Fine, you know…same old same old.

Ruth: (re: trapped troll) Here, I could take care of this delusional fucker if you want.

Rally sends the troll one of her music videos to the troll.

Rally: Whatever. Your call.

Ruth: I mean, she doesn’t seem too smart..

Second Troll: (insulted, but clueless) Hey, hey!!

Ruth: …but I bet she could give you a bit of a debate. I’ll save you the mocking. All you gotta do is—

As Rally sends more screen caps to the first troll:

Rally: I’m not telling the other kittens about us.

Ruth: Right. Well, I’ll just stop fucking with this Spuffer and let her have at you then.

Rally sends some season 4 dialogue to the first troll, gaining the upper hand.

Rally: You tell them what you want. Go ahead. Rock the boat. Rock and roll it the hell over. (pauses) Whatever the hell that means… The kittens will be just fine.

She overloads the first troll and she is booted off the board.

Rally: (continued) Know why? ‘Cause I got drunk and told all of my friends about last nights baseball game and Barry Bonds stats and guess how much they hate me now? Zero. Zero much.

She takes a swig of her imported Japanese beer and enlarges her font.

Rally: (continued) So I’m thinking, writing smut with you…

She closes out the kitten board window:

Rally: (continued) They’ll deal. Hell, they may even get wet from it.

Ruth watches her log off the kitten board. She exits her IM window with the second troll. The troll reacts with surprise at being free, then immediately IM’s Rally with Buffy/Spike sex screen cap ready to send.

Ruth: In that case, why won’t you write with me again?

This message was also accidentally sent to the second troll too. She stares at her screen, confused at the offer. Rally sends the second troll the image of Willow touching Tara’s breast from ‘Hells Bells’ and overloads the Spuffers computer—booting her off the internet.

Rally: Because I don’t like smut.

On Ruth. After a moment:

Ruth: (muttering to her drunken self) The hell you don’t, whore.

Int. Autumns house—night

The place is somewhere..in a city. The study is empty. A little messy with empty Vodka bottles and martini glasses everywhere. Autumn sits at the computer, unable to IM anyone. She is last in the vast emptiness of the internet. She is listening to depressing Sarah McLachlan music. Raspberry martini in one hand.

We move in(not literally, because her wife would probably be mighty pissed at over 900 people crashing on their floor). We see she is in a great deal of pain. Missing Xita.

Finally, after a moment, she closes out her media player and silences the forlorn wailing of Sarah McLachlan. It stops abruptly, leaving us thanking her.

Another beat.

Autumn closes out Kitten chat, puts down her martini and wanders around the Kitten board, reading the season ending speculation…

Ext.—Kitten board—night

…and some dialogue from upcoming episodes. Still with the lonely.

Across the board, a large breasted Latina woman lurks in the background, watching Autumn scan. When Autumn is safely tucked inside a 54 page thread, she delurks.. XITA.. Human looking(hehe). Conflicted. She wants to IM her.

Instead, she just watches her read.

BLACK OUT.

End of teaser :b

Believe me I don't want to go

And it'll grieve me 'cause I love you so

But we both know....

Post subject: Re: Entropy Parody--Kitten Style
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 6:54 pm 
LOL! please let there be more.

CK

"You wanna go out sometime, for coffee, food, kisses and gay love?" Willow- Normal Again.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 7:40 pm 
Oh good god, Shannon, that's hysterical and I am not biased in the least.

------------

"It's a thing."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:11 pm 
Shannon...rofl :lol

Respect My Authoritah!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:16 pm 
ROFLMAO!!! :lol Too funny, I want more!

---------------------

Tara: "C-can you just be kissing me now?" - in 'Entropy'

Tara: "Its good to be a chicken casserole." -in 'Answering Darkness' By: Sassette

TrueXena: "Get a taste of Religion. Lick a Witch!"

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:18 pm 
That was....great. I can totally see Ruth like that, not that I've ever seen her, but...you get the drift.

'It's good to be a chicken casserole'-Sass, answering darkness

'My heart is cleverer then I and it knows what to do.'-MC Legends of the Kiss

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:39 pm 
Heh. That was good. :)

But, once again, we have a parody with Ruth as Spike. :lol What's up with that? ;)

--------------------------------

"Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind." - Glory

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:44 pm 
Ruth is actually James Marsters, he likes to troll on this board.

------------

"It's a thing."

Edited by: Rally at: 5/1/02 7:45:22 pm

Post subject: Act One..
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:55 pm 
Int—Kitten Chat—night

As kittens gather, past 11pm EST, we see Shannon, clove in hand, hunched over her keyboard.

Kind of uncomfortable.

April comes bounding into chat. Shannon sees her, brightens, IM’s her.

April: Hey!

Shannon: Look at you. All coming into chat and everything.

April: (sending a cheesy, big toothed grin) I do that sometimes.. Usually around midnight.

Shannon: Right.

They linger over small talk. Slowly. Not rushing anywhere.

April: (remembering Shannon’s new piercing): How’s your…you know, after the piercer thing?

Shannon tweaks her nipple to check her ring, winces at the unbelievable pain.

Shannon: Oh, you know…it’s between orgasmic and fucking awful. With a smidge of outdated. It’s ok.

April: And the other ones ok..not overly sensitive or irritatingly erect?

Shannon: Ha! Irritatingly erect---that’s funny. (compensating here) It’s ok. Putting on a bra has fucking sucked all week---but, it didn’t hurt too badly.

April: Oh, can I play with it sometime? I love piercings.

A beat of silence, then:

April: So, this is becoming kind of a regular thing. You and me in chat.

Shannon: Ummm, I didn’t..

April: Only this time you stuck around.

Shannon: Uh..yeah.. (mutters) stupid AOL.

April: She’s just a newbie.

Shannon’s caught a little off guard.

Shannon: Newbies are nice!

April: You logged off before I could, you know, explain.

Shannon: Officially, of course, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

April: Unofficially?

Shannon sends April a blushy smiley face. They sit in silence for a minute. Shannon, still nervous, takes a deep breath, then sick of typing, uses voice,which seems to make all the girls go squishy:

Shannon: We should chat again sometime. Maybe some night this week.

April: (still w/no voice) I’ll be up tomorrow night.

Shannon: You could, you could bring your newbie.

April is thrown by this.

April: I wasn’t gonna—I mean, if you have a newbie—

Shannon: No! I’m, oh, I’m newbieless.

April: Yeah, yeah..no newbies—I mean, I have newbies…

Shannon: Many fun, flirty newbies, yeah, but---

April: Chat.

Shannon: With us. Who are… just friends.

Ext—Internet; Random Websites---Night

Rally and Julia are IM’ing each other, discussing various websites

Rally: Ok, can we post on that one?

Julia: (no) One W/T smutfic, 3 flaming Buffy/Spike posts and 1 Giles/Cordy smutfic

Rally: You posted a Giles/Cordy smutfic?

Julia: Great Magic box scene. Very dirty.

Rally: Yeah, but you posted a Giles/Cordy smutfic. As dirty of a writer that you are, that’s pretty gross.

Julia; Sex is sex.

A beat.

Rally: I guess it was kind of lame idea for a kitten board free night. I make up for those baseball stats by taking you to websites that you’ve been banned on.

Julia: No, it’s my smutty fault. I’m the one that got booted for posting the stuff.

Rally notices a link on the Cross and Stake.

Rally: Hey, you didn’t post anything on Essence did you?

Julia: A Willow/Darla/Drusilla threesome. Didn’t work out. (then) NO.

Rally: Good, then we can go post on Essence.

Julia: Ech.. It’s so awful. All those teenage fanatics—posting bad non-lesbiancentric poetry and fic.

Rally: Yeah, but you use to think lesbian poetry was cute.

Julia’s fingers hover over the keyboard, ready to protest. Then she looks at Rally’s non-threatening Yahoo Imvinronment, stops herself. Instead:

Julia: Well, yeah, when I was in denial. We could go scan. (beat) ‘Sides, I don’t think there are anymore Buffy boards that I can every post on again.

Rally: It’ll pass. You’ve deleted all those posts you had. We’re editing the rest.

Julia: I’m editing the rest.

Rally: We’ll figure it out. And you know, maybe eventually, we’ll be able to visit Angel X on the C&S again..smutfree.

A newbie interrupts their bonding, flashing up Barry Bond’s homerun stats on the IM to Rally. She closes out the window that she was chatting with Julia in. She IM’s her again.

Rally: Sorry, That wasn’t..I just… Sorry.

Julia: No, no. It’s ok.

They sit at their screens for another moment. Silence passes between them—smut passes through Julia’s mind. Then Rally, forces herself to snap out of her daze, tries to lighten things:

Rally: Ok, you know what we need?

Julia: What?

Rally: (re: kitten board) Some good, mindless Willow/Tara naked sex discussion. Not as thought provoking as Essence, but just as available to you.

Julia flashes up a smiley as they go off. It’s not really what she had in mind, but Rally is trying.

Int. Secret Lesbro Chat—Day

Len is toiling over code and computer related things that I don’t know the names of. The file from the Trolls is sitting on his desktop---we can see that it has a shirtless picture of Spike as its icon. Dr. G IM’s him.

Len: I really wouldn’t disturb me right now.

Dr. G: Not really impressed—I mean, that’s a shot of him from, like, Season two.

Len: I do this wrong and all of hard drives are fried like a hippie after a Phish tour.

Dr. G: What did you say?

Len: Just let me work.

He closes out the some downloaded music and gets back to the file. Dr. G pauses for a moment, then continues with false insight:

Len: All right, do what you need to do. You get us the goods, then watch out. It’s gonna be like the whole internet spread it’s legs and gave it up to you, man.

Len shudders at the mental image of Bill Gates spreading his legs, offering up his ‘manhood,’ then sends Dr. G a frustrated angry face.

Len: And then we’re done, right? We each take our share and call it a day?

Brian stares at the screen, watching quietly.

Dr. G: You that ready to go off and start your own website?

Len doesn’t answer. Clearly uncomfortable.

Dr. G: Don’t worry, we pull this off and you can start any file sharing software you want. Cheer up, big brown. You’re about to get everything the three of us everything we ever wanted.

Len sends the room a content smiley face, goes back to the troll file. Dr. G IM’s Brian on the side.

Dr. G: He’s almost done.

Brian: I almost feel sorry for him—he has no bitterness or rage.

Dr. G: That’s a weakness.

Brian: Umm..yeah.

They watch Len’s webcam as he types quickly at his computer.

Dr. G: Look at him.

Brian: He’s got that same look on his face, the same one he had that time I edited his post on the kitten board.

Brian starts to shift in his seat—Trevor is on the move.

Brian: Right before he told Xita on me! Dr. G—I don’t think we can trust him!

Dr. G: I don’t think we need to. Not for much longer.

Brian: It’s going to be that soon? ‘Cause I’m on the computer all night and I get pretty tired.

Dr. G: You know that wrestling match that’s coming up? How long until it’s aired?

Brian: Well, I ordered it on Friday. I remember noticing that it wasn’t a full two weeks before it aired, but I did call in pretty early, unless I’m thinking about the Ultimate Fighting Contest…

Dr. G: Forget it, it’s going to be soon.

Brian: Oh. Cool.

Int---Kitten chat—Night

Autumn logs into chat and finds Xita, the only kitten around at 4am, waiting for her.

Autumn: Oh my god, whore.

Xita stares at the screen, nervous and slightly drunk on lemonade.

Autumn almost instinctly goes to grind in Xita’s lap, but stops before finishing the command, almost afraid. It’s awkward.

Autumn: How are you?

Xita: Um..drunk.. You?

Autumn: (slightly plastered) Xita. Please. Let me---

Xita turns down the volume on her headphones—Autumns mic is too loud.

Autumn: (continued) –explain.

She waits, cautiously, impatient and full of pee. And maybe a bit flirtatious.

Autumn: I know that there is nothing that I can say or do to make up for what I did. Sometimes, I read the spoilers and I think—oh God, is this my life? Was that me?

Xita: (quietly) Stupid whore.

Autumn: But you have to believe me, please, that I WANT to make up for it. I want to take away the hurt. I love the kitten board,Xita. So much.

Xita’s voice goes softer in the mic—a little less belligerent. Autumn hears this.

Autumn: I may have practiced that a few times—in chat by myself.

Xita: I just don’t understand what happened.

Autumn: I do. I’m an idiot. All I had to do was IM you earlier. I could have spared you that whole nightmare by warning you that I had posted drunk.

Xita: IM’d me…. About what?

Autumn feels like she has really fucked up now.

Autumn: No, no, I mean, if I had been a little more sober—if I had drunken tea instead of bourbon. ‘Cause with being the drunken thing.

Xita: If you had been more sober, you would have, what, been able to stop me giving you minion duties?

Autumn: I don’t mean it like that, it’s more like.

Xita starts mumbling over the mic.

Autumn: Ok, I didn’t practice this part.

Xita: Do you still want to be a moderator?

Autumn hesitates just long enough for Xita to notice.

Xita: Well, fuck you, whore.

Autumn: Xita, it’s a very complicated question.

Xita: Actually, no it’s not. Kind of a yes or no kind of a deal. Do you want to be a moderator?

Autumn: Someday, yes, very much.

Xita makes a small sound, something similar to an acid reflux attack.

Autumn: When I’m ready. I don’t want you to take that as a bad thing, it’s good, I love the kitten board. I love it so much, I’m just trying to be honest with you.

Xita: Yeah, honesty NOW. Congratulations, (mumbles something—her voice gets all choppy) for being honest now Autumn. I wonder what your signature will say.

Autumn: Ok, clearly, I need another drink.

Xita: Well, DUH!

Autumn: All I want is for the board to run smoothly—troll free. I love the kittens. I just wish things could go back to the way they were before we moved to Ezboards.

We see Xita on her webcam, giving Autumn the middle finger—and not in that fun, pleasurable way.

Xita: (somehow channeling Brian’s eerie devil voice): And I wish YOU had never registered!

BLACK OUT.

End Act One.

But we both know....

Post subject: Re: Act One..
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 10:07 pm 
Oh yes, this gets better and better. :)

---------------------

Tara: "C-can you just be kissing me now?" - in 'Entropy'

Tara: "Its good to be a chicken casserole." -in 'Answering Darkness' By: Sassette

TrueXena: "Get a taste of Religion. Lick a Witch!"

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 10:08 pm 
Hey now I'm scared. And what's all this about me drinking. That like NEVER HAPPENS.

Autumn

-----------

Buffy: I could wrestle naked in grease for a living and still be cleaner than after a shift at the Doublemeat.

Willow: Plus, I'd visit you at work every single day. --- "Normal Again" shooting script

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 10:11 pm 
Drinking in chat? pfftttt...

------------

"It's a thing."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 10:12 pm 
Great part Shannon, and my devil voice really is some eerie stuff :evil

Respect My Authoritah!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 11:28 pm 
And I'm Spike? Again?

Sigh. Bloody mutter grumble.

----------
"It's between a hitch and a kink, with a side of twinge. It's okay."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 11:34 pm 
It's either the accent or the fact that you are...secretly a man Ruth...but I can't decide which.

------------

"It's a thing."

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:04 am 
What are you bitching about Ruth? I'm freaking Xander. Must eat chips now.

Autumn

-----------

Buffy: I could wrestle naked in grease for a living and still be cleaner than after a shift at the Doublemeat.

Willow: Plus, I'd visit you at work every single day. --- "Normal Again" shooting script

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:13 am 
ROFL Can't wait for more. Well... if I have to wait.

Willow and Tara's Love
|| Jennifer's Journal

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:10 am 
Quote:
She waits, cautiously, impatient and full of pee. And maybe a bit flirtatious.

too friggin' funny...:rollin

Novelty

---------------

i am unoriginal and have no snappy tag line

Edited by: NoveltyAct at: 5/2/02 1:13:14 am

Post subject: Ruth as spike
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 6:35 am 
Ok, no--it's not a british thing. It's more of a cigarette smoking, leather wearing thing (checks to see if everyone is buying this). I honestly like the character of Spike a lot--maybe not so much his character development and definately NOT in the 'Buffy, I lvoe you' kind of a wat--but most of his dialogue is really well written and honest.. So, love, it's not a knock against you to have you in the roll of the bleach headed one.. :grin And, hell, we all know that Autumn is great as Xander :grin

-S

But we both know....

Post subject: Re: Ruth as Spike
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:55 am 
lmfao

Shannon, this is so fucking funny. I'm lovin' it. Nearly pissed myself when I realized you'd made Ruth Spike, (sorry bint, you know I love you, but it really is funny... heh) and the "large-breasted Latina woman lurking nearby..." bit... *howls*

And me as Dawn. Oh geez. Just call me Shiny Little Julia.

Heehee.

"I would have squealed, were I a pink baby pig." ~Little Willow

Soooueeeeeeee!

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:02 am 
Quote:
It's more of a cigarette smoking, leather wearing thing

*stomps foot and cries*

I don't wear leather! I've never worn leather! Look, if I wore leather trousers, someone would mistake me as a sofa and sit down...

But the cigarette smoking thing is dead on. Although I probably look cooler with a fag in my mouth than Spike does. Heh. Woo! Innuendo!

----------

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:52 am 
See Ruth, this is exactly why I love you :love <--- Ever notice how this looks like a swelling vagina??)

-S

But we both know....

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:31 pm 
Not before you pointed it out to me, uh, no. Of course now, I'm transfixed.

----------

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:50 pm 
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

OMG ROTFLMAS WOOOOOHOOOHOO *teary-eyes from all the laughter*

I'm at work *bwaahaahaahaaaa* and I'm trying SO HARD not to burst out laughing!! All you can hear is a few escpaed chuckles from my hand-covered mouth! *HAHAHAHA*

OMG OMG OMG OMG

-----------------------------
"Hey Will, this is me. It doesn't all have to be good and fine. This is the room where you don't have to be brave. I still love you. If you're worried, you can be worried."

- Tara to Willow ~~ Episode 603: "Afterlife"

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:07 pm 
OMG! I am too amused by this. Very funny! :rollin

Tara: Do you mind if I keep the light on? I was gonna look up some spells.
Willow: That's fine, I don't need to be snuggled...
Tara: Vixen!

My Homepage

Post subject: Re: leather
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:09 pm 
Quote:
Look, if I wore leather... someone would mistake me as a sofa and sit down...

Well, yeah, you know... maybe if you were wearing a leather ski mask.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:11 pm 
You never wear leather? God, I really have to have a clearer line between reality and fantasty..

But we both know....

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:24 pm 
heya,

omg this was sooooooo funny i loved it!!!! ive had a really shit day and you just made it a hell of a lot better thanx! :D

love ellie x x x x

*thats me as a vampire im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay*

*no candles? well i brought one its extra flamey!*

Post subject: Can we have a different post title please?
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:32 pm 
Ugh. Ruth as Spike. Words have never sent a chill of cold disgust down my spine as these did. :)

----------

Post subject: Re: Can we have a different post title please?
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:37 pm 
So your saying there is some sort of connection between Ruth and Spike?

------------

"It's a thing."