The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Morning After - A Sequel to Three Months
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:30 pm 
Title: The Morning After - A Sequel to Three Months.

Author: WillowPowered.

Email Address: willow_powered@yahoo.com.au

Distribution: If by some miracle you want to pass this on please ask me before doing so. Just drop me an email at the above addy.

Rating: NR17 – Adults only due to the Willow and Tara goodness (coughcoughsexcoughcough).

Disclaimer: Willow, Tara and any other characters that appear in Buffy the Vampire Slayer are the property of Mr Joss and Mutant Enemy etc. etc. etc. No breach of copyright is intended by me. Plus I don’t have any money so please don’t sue.

Comments: Ok, some of you lovely folk asked for it so here it is. A sequel to Three Months. You don't have to have read Three Months to follow this, but hey if you want to, who am I to stop you. Enjoy!!!!

Characters thoughts are in Italics.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tara was in the midst of a major dilemma. She had woken up half an hour ago to see her very beautiful, very sexy and very edible lover next to her in bed after a three month absence. Such a sight had caused Tara to become very turned on while to her disappointment Willow remained very much asleep.

When she first saw Willow next to her Tara had been unable to resist the temptation to remove the sheet from the redheads body. It was then that she noticed that Willow was still wearing the strap on that she had put on earlier. Having stifled a giggle, all the moisture from Tara’s mouth had headed south as thoughts filled her head of what Willow had and could do to her with the toy.

This led to her dilemma. Wake Willow up for some gay loving or let her sleep. Her brain was telling Tara to let her sleep. Willow was prone to jetlag and Tara didn’t want a grumpy lover for any longer than necessary. On the other hand, Tara’s body was screaming at her to wake Willow up and get with the loving.

Funnily enough it was the redhead herself who made the choice. As the blonde let her eyes caress her love for the hundredth time Willow said Tara’s name in her sleep. It actually came out as a throaty moan that fuelled Tara’s desire for her lover even more.

Yes folks, we have a winner. Step on up and claim your prize. Leaning forward Tara began suckling on Willow’s left nipple while teasing it with her tongue. Her ministrations were soon rewarded with a now very awake lover who gently gripped the back of Tara’s head and guided her lips up to her mouth for a kiss. Their kisses were filled with passion, with love and with promises of much more to come. Finally coming up for air, both women gulped in much needed oxygen.

Favouring Willow with a lopsided grin Tara decided to make good on her earlier promise. Straddling Willow’s hips Tara shared her plans. “Baby, I’m going to ride you hard.” Earning a moan from her lover Tara continued. “I’m going to bounce up and down on your long, thick cock until you make me scream your name.” And with that, Tara lowered herself, groaning as her body stretched to accommodate the dildo.

Tara’s pace was hard and fast as she raced towards her first orgasm with Willow not far behind. The sensation of the strap on rubbing against her clit and the sight of her lover in the throes of passion caused Willow to let out a low growl as she came hard.

Coming down from her orgasm, Willow focused on Tara’s breasts as she gripped her lovers’ hips and sat up. As Tara’s orgasm caused her to arch her back Willow seized the opportunity to draw her lover’s right nipple into her mouth.

Devouring her lovers breast Willow became focused on Tara’s body. Her movements, her erratic breathing and not to mention the incredible noises she was making. Willow knew that any moment now space shuttle Tara was going to launch into space and that knowledge was enough to make her throw her head back as another orgasm ripped through her body. “Fuck BA . . BY!!”

For her part Tara had moved her hands to clutch almost desperately at Willow’s shoulders to help maintain her balance. Tara could feel the most amazing joy beginning to rise with in her body. She was trying hard to share it with Willow but her verbal skills had abandoned her and the only noises she could make were loud moans and the occasional growl.

As the lovers joined together in a heated kiss, Willow moved her right hand to caress Tara’s stomach on its way south. Once she reached her goal Willow began rubbing Tara’s clit with her thumb, hard.

Breaking the kiss, Tara threw her head back yet again as she lost all control of her body. Feeling an incredible explosion of pleasure that quickly spread from her centre Tara’s body began to jerk as her lovers name was torn from her lips, from her very being, as she came.

Several minutes later Tara finally felt herself return to the here and now. She had no idea if it had been one long orgasm or several and quite frankly she didn’t care. As she became more aware, she realised that she was still saying Willows name over and over, almost like a mantra. Tara also notices that Willow had wrapped her arms around her and was holding her close whispering words of love.

Tara wrapped her arms around Willow and the lovers held each other, basking in the warm glow of their love and their shared pleasure. Leaning back slowly Willow lay back on the bed pulling Tara with her. Without stopping her movements Willow then rolled them over so that she was now on top of her gorgeous lover.

“My, my Ms Maclay, aren’t you the athletic one?” Swatting Willow on the butt Tara couldn’t help but laugh at her love. Her laughter soon turned into a low moan as Willow slowly withdrew the dildo from her and moved to stand up on the bed. “Will, where are you going?”

Instead of answering Willow undid the buckle and stepped out of the harness. Holding the strap on out to her lover Willow slipped into vixen mode. “Where ever you can take me lover.”

To be continued . . . .

So what to you think so far????

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

My Home Page | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

There is a little bit of Amber in all of us.

Post subject: Re: The Morning After - A Sequel to Three Months
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:37 pm 
:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

.........................wow............................................. and.......................wow.........................

i'm never going to get through my finals today with images like that floating around in my head....

i dig redheads

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:40 pm 
Definitely :thud -worthy. Looking forward to more.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:44 pm 
I can't say anything but...:thud :thud :thud ... Will that do? *composing myself* It's really good! I loved the Three months and never expected a sequel to it, already loving all of that! All that gay lovin'... oooh, what a wonderful way to wake up in the morning! :pride

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 6:57 pm 
holy shit! Why cant I wake up like that????

~Sticks

0-100 Members, 23/2/04...the strength has returned...

I'm Under Your Spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you...

JediBites.Com Forums

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:54 pm 
Wow..some wake up :thud :thud . Very nice :p . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:50 pm 
humina....:drool

ubb....

.......:thud

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~

Tara beamed up at her lover. Willow Rosenberg, shy, unassuming computer geek was about to fuck her girlfriends brains out. Oh God yes baby, bring it on. -Three Months By WillowPowered

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:05 am 
Waves to the kittens

i dig readheads - glad you liked and good luck with the finals.

onyxsundrops - thanks, don't worry there is more to come (so to speak hee hee).

WillowTara Addict - gay lovin' indeed. Thanks for reading.

Lt Sticks - nice huh???? Glad you liked.

Sam darls - Thanks for reading. Hope you like the next part too.

Kerrison20 - I know how much you liked Three Months so I was hoping you'd like this too.

A big thank you to everyone else who has taken the time to read this. I hope to have the next (and I think last) part done either tonight or tomorrow.

Jill

~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:16 am 
I definetly agree with the other people who reviewed this...that was HOT! Totally worthy. I hope to see the next update soon...I know it'll make my day!

Oh yeah, and I really loved Three Months...I just never said anything before now .

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:13 am 
:wave

Hi,

Now that I am capable of coherent thought and typing. I wanted to say that I totally loved this and I must chant the chant "More, More, More" :pray and may I add a "soon please" :D

I might even have to change my quote now.

:dance Added just cuz I love this

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~

Tara beamed up at her lover. Willow Rosenberg, shy, unassuming computer geek was about to fuck her girlfriends brains out. Oh God yes baby, bring it on. -Three Months By WillowPowered

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 9:10 am 
Oh my. I'm so happy you brought this treat back! More please...

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:10 am 
Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to read this.

Trape - I hope this part does make your day

Kerrison20 - change your quote huh, would be interesting which one you chose to use

pipsberg - here some more treat for you, hope you like it

Title: The Morning After - A Sequel to Three Months. Part 2.

Author: WillowPowered.

Email Address: willow_powered@yahoo.com.au

Distribution: If by some miracle you want to pass this on please ask me before doing so. Just drop me an email at the above addy.

Rating: NR17 – Adults only due to the Willow and Tara goodness (coughcoughsexcoughcough).

Disclaimer: Willow, Tara and any other characters that appear in Buffy the Vampire Slayer are the property of Mr Joss and Mutant Enemy etc. etc. etc. No breach of copyright is intended by me. Plus I don’t have any money so please don’t sue.

Comments: Here is the second part to the sequel. Enjoy!!!!

Characters thoughts are in Italics.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Raising an eyebrow Willow took in the form of her lover. Tara was opening and closing her mouth as if to say something but no words were coming out. Oh yeah Willow Rosenberg, you still got it.

Kneeling on the bed Willow slipped the harness onto Tara, who automatically lifted her hips so that her lover could put the harness in place and do up the buckle. Once again all the moisture from Tara’s mouth headed south as she struggled to regain her capacity for speech.

Lying on her side next to her own personal Goddess, Willow gently gripped the back of Tara’s head and claimed her lips with her own in a heated kiss. Breaking apart for air Willow was staying firmly in vixen mode, not letting up. “Baby, why don’t you hop onboard and take me for a ride?”

Never one to say no to such an offer from the redhead, Tara rolled Willow onto her back and moved on top of her supporting her weight on her elbows. Nudging Willow’s knees ever so slightly Tara settled between them as Willow spread her legs.

As the lovers got lost in each others eyes, hands began to explore. As Tara squeezed Willow’s left breast she was rewarded with a kiss that took her breath away. Having explored Willow’s mouth for several delicious minutes Tara began kissing along her jaw until her lips met a very cute ear. Suckling on the lobe Tara stopped only long enough to confess her love and need for the redhead before she resumed her kissing exploration.

Finding Willow’s pulse point Tara took a piece of the throbbing skin into her mouth and sucked on it hard. Letting go with a loud pop Tara soothed the skin with gentle kisses. “Oh baby, I think I got a bit carried away. That is going to be big.”

Willow had slipped into a whole other place when Tara had begun her kissing journey. Her lover’s words seemed to come from far away while at the same time Willow was being consumed by all things Tara.

The weight of Tara’s body on top of her, Tara’s taste and smell. The way Tara’s hair tickled her skin as her hands and mouth set Willow’s body on fire. Willow felt as though she had been set adrift on a choppy sea with her only means of survival being Tara.

Clutching desperately to Tara, Willow felt her heart swell with the pure emotion that her love for the blonde inspired. She let out a low whimper as her tears began to fall.

Filled with concern that she had hurt her soul mate Tara quickly moved to gently wipe away the tears now streaming down the redheads face. “Shhh baby. Did I hurt you?”

Willow simply shook her head as she tried to convey everything with her eyes and her suddenly limited vocabulary. “I love you.” The declaration came out as barely a whisper but Tara heard the full meaning loud and clear. Gazing into her lover’s beautiful pools of green Tara could see everything. In those few brief moments Willow told Tara more than even she would be able to manage with words.

As Willow’s tears stopped Tara leaned in for a tender kiss that soon escalated. Tara didn’t need to tell Willow she loved her because Willow had seen everything in a pair of lovely baby blues. As the kiss ended Willow was back to full vixen mode. “MMMM baby. Why don’t you claim what’s yours. Take me.”

Tara didn’t waste any time caressing her way down Willows body with her right hand as she reached the dildo. Using it to tease her lover’s clit she slowly moved it down until the head rested just inside Willow’s opening.

Waiting until she had Willow’s full attention once again Tara thrust forward, entering her lover slowly. Once she was filling her lover completely Tara stayed motionless for several seconds, allowing Willow’s body to adjust to the new fullness it was experiencing.

“Willow baby, I’m going to make you scream.” No sooner were the words out of her mouth than Tara began thrusting in and out of her lover. Beginning with a slow rhythm Willow was soon urging Tara on with her moans. Gripping Tara’s butt in both hands Willow soon matched Tara’s movements as she raced towards and then exploded through an orgasm. “Oh fuck, harder baby.”

Tara was tempted to oblige her lover’s request, but she wanted them both to enjoy the feel of each other as their bodies met in a gentle caress with each thrust.

As sweat began to bead on their bodies Willow wrapped her legs around Tara, deepening the penetration of the dildo. The added sensations caused Willow to let out a low, continual growl that drove Tara crazy.

Reaching up to cup Willow’s breasts Tara squeezed them both as she began to thrust harder and faster. Never breaking eye contact, both women hurtled towards oblivion until their screams replaced their moans and animalistic grunts.

As their bodies slowed and then finally stopped all movement the room was filled with silence except for the erratic breathing and words of love coming from the lovers.

Slowly withdrawing from Willow, Tara moved off the redhead, on to her side. After helping remove the strap on Willow laid back down to face her love. Holding each other close both women felt their exhaustion pull them towards sleep.

Letting out a giggle Willow briefly squeezed Tara before teasing her lover once again. “Like I said before, my, my Ms Maclay, aren’t you the athletic one?”

Tara couldn’t help but laugh at her lover as she brushed some stray hair away from sleepy pools of green. Leaning forward Tara placed a tender kiss on Willows lips before whispering. “I love you Willow Rosenberg. Marry Me?”

Before the question had left her lips Tara heard the start of a snore come from the redhead. Chuckling to herself Tara soon joined her lover, her everything, in sleep as she dreamed of asking Willow to marry her again, only this time while she was actually awake.

The End.

~~~~~~~~

Post subject: RE: Update
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:41 am 
Ah... another great part and a lovely ending!! Awesome job.

Post subject: Re: RE: Update
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:35 am 
Okay, this emotional roller coaster was ... :shock to say the least. The beginning was :thud and then you ended it like that?:happy A cliffhanger is hard enough to swallow at the end of an update, but at the end of the entire fic? :gnome That is just so wrong, Jill!! You are writing another sequel to this, right?! :eyebrow No matter what, it is a wonderful short fic, hun.

~Mikaelah

Willow: "Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? ..."

Tara: "To You..."

~~Truly and Forever~~

Post subject: RE: Update
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:10 am 
Amazing! I'm so glad I checked the board again tonight. Not only was that totally hot, it was sweet too. I could feel the emotions radiating off the girls as they shared their never-ending love with one another. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Now....I really should take a :shower .

Post subject: Re: RE: Update
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:34 am 
That was so beautiful, and so hot..wow..amazing ending :love . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:37 am 
:bow :bow Thank you! Now I can have your story burned onto my CD titled collected Willow/Tara stories so it will be classic years from now! Thank you for contributing! I love it! I love it! I love it! Bravo!:pride

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:11 pm 
That was just plain horrible. Not the smutty-lovin' parts, but the ending. How could Willow be sleeping? Though it is completely understandable after THAT.:) Thanks for the story.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:45 am 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

and i don't really care if you think i'm strange   /   i ain't gonna change

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:31 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

uhhhhhhhhhh :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

:drool :drool :drool