The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic: The Secret's Out
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:47 pm 
Title: The Secret’s Out

Rating: P.G

Paring: W/T

Disclaimer: These characters belong to Joss Whedon

Summary: Set during season six. Tara’s mom is alive. Willow and Tara tell their moms some big news.

Note: I know I have other fics to finish, and I will update them soon. But this idea came into my head and I really wanted to post it, so, here it is.

“Willow, will you please stop pacing, you’re making me dizzy!” Tara cried, even though she was as nervous as her lover.

“I’m sorry baby, I can’t help it. What if they react badly, what if they never speak to us again. Well, I mean, not your mom, she’ll be ok with it because, y’know, she’s really cool, but my moms gonna freak!” Willow shouted.

Tara walked over to Willow and embraced her. “Honey, your mom is not going to freak. I’m sure they’ll be very happy for us, they are very understanding people.” She said.

Willow pulled away from her, “But this is huge Tara. I’ve never told my mom something as big as this. What if she becomes angry with me for waiting this long to tell her?” She cried.

“They won’t be angry, they’ll be happy. It’ll be a big deal for them at first, but then they’ll realise how much we want this to happen, and they’ll understand.” Tara said, trying to calm Willow down.

“Well, maybe we should wait a bit longer before we tell them.” Willow said

Tara shook her head and said, “No, we’ve waited long enough. Besides, I’m sure they’ll start to notice soon, they’re not stupid.”

Willow nodded, “you’re right, we should tell them now, before they start to suspect anything.”

Tara walked over to Willow and kissed her soundly, “don’t worry baby, I’m sure they’ll be as happy for us as we are.” She said.

Willow leaned forward to kiss her again, but was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

“Oh well, time to face them.” She said nervously.

Tara took Willow’s hand and walked over to the door. She opened it and saw her mom and Willow’s mom.

“Hey sweetie, how are you?” Tara’s mom asked as she stepped forward and hugged her daughter.

“I’m fine mom,” Tara said as she pulled back. She walked towards Willow’s mom, “How are you Mrs Rosenberg?” She asked.

“I’m fine Tara, and please, for the last time, call me Shelia.”

Willow stepped forward and took Tara’s hand. “Well, we’ve, uh, we’ve got something to tell you, so I think you should both sit down.”

Tara and Willow’s moms followed their daughters to the living room.

Tara and Willow sat opposite their mothers. Tara squeezed her lovers’ hand, and said to them, “well, there’s something you both need to know. We hope you won’t freak out, but we’ll understand if you do.”

Tara’s mom smiled at them, and said, “Honey, whatever it is, I’m sure it won’t freak us out. Just tell us.”

Willow shifted nervously in her seat, and said, “Ok, I’m just gonna say it. I know you might think it’s not a good idea at first, but we hope you’ll be as happy for us as we are. I know you’ll probably think we haven’t thought this through, but we have, and we both want this to happen. Even though we’ve only been together for two years, we know we’ll be together forever, so we’re um…”

Willow looked at Tara, letting her lover finish the sentence. Tara smiled at her, and said, “Mom, Shelia, we’re having a baby.”

The End.

whitewiccan

Post subject: Re: New Fic: The Secret's Out
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:51 pm 
Well that falls under the heading of short but sweet :clap

Of course I thought they were going to tell their parents about being lovers so it was a bit of a surprise when they said they were going to have a :baby

But now I want to know more, like how and who's going to carry the baby?

So more please :pray :pray :pray

Anya in a wimple...I'd pay full admission for that. Gods Served And Abandoned - by Antigone Unbound

You know the worst thing about people in a relationship? The fact that they're in a relationship. - Hilda Spellman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:15 pm 
Hehe..I liked that, it was cute. I also thougt that they were gonna tell their parents about them being lovers..so, yaeh it was a surprise too..but a happy one :p Love sammi xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:12 pm 
More please? :pray

*lil´c*

Let´s get happy and let´s be gay. germany´s grand prix song

Check this out

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:07 am 
;) Very sweet...which one is having the baby?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:53 am 
:bigwave whitewiccan :flower ,

I love this fic! :clap :bow It was soooo adorable. :applause :willow and :tara having a :baby . :grin :banana

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

---------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:20 pm 
hey whitewiccan :wave

willow... tara... baby... go them! :party

caught me by surprise initially, thought they were going to tell their moms about their relationship. but now i want to know more! **rubs hands eagerly in anticipation**

update soon, please? :pray

~ Cas

---

My fountain of strength that never runs dry

You are the shooting star across the midnight sky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:30 pm 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

life in plastic / it's fantastic