The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic: Nectar of the Gods
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 8:25 am 
Title: Nectar of the Gods       

Author: Liz

Spoiler Warning: No real spoilers

Disclaimer: They do not belong to me; they belong to the almighty bastard Joss.

Rating: NC17

Notes: This is a sequel to my last fic Magic Brownies.

As the sun started to rise Tara couldn’t stop staring at the beautiful redhead that was spooning her side. Thoughts of chocolate, rising passions, and burning brownies caused a smile to pull at the corners of her mouth.       

Tara couldn’t help but laugh as Willow barely whispered, “I love purple bunnies. How did you know that the green man was small?”

Sounds of morning in Sunnydale filled the room. Birds chirping, the distant rumble of a garbage truck, and a closer, musical humming noise, that replaced the words coming from Willow’s lips.

Tara leaned over to whisper in Willow’s ear. “I love it when you serenade me in your sleep.” Willow’s humming continued as a smile spread across her face.

“Maybe I just like to help out the birds.” Willow’s voice was scratchy and still full of sleep as she snuggled even closer into Tara’s side.

She loved mornings with Tara. The way their bodies seemed to fit perfectly together and the way Tara would look even more beautiful, if that was possible, in the morning light. “What time is it?” Willow’s voice was still scratchy as she tried to clear her voice.

“It’s about seven.” Tara told her. She relished their Sunday mornings. They were hers and Willow’s, to spend together. They almost never got out of bed until ten or eleven and even then they’d spend the rest of the day together.

Tara looked down at her lover. Willow’s legs were wrapped around her and her hand was rubbing her belly. Willow was leaving light kisses on her shoulder and neck, which made Tara shiver with desire.

Tara lightly kissed each of Willow’s eyelids. She noticed Willow’s hand had moved to play with the hem of her shirt. Using a finger, she tilted Willow’s chin so she could look into perfect green eyes.

As Tara leaned down to capture Willow’s mouth with her own, she was met with the back of Willow’s hand, which she had firmly clamped over her mouth.

“Wh-what is it? Are you worried about morning breath, cause you know that’s never stopped us before.”

Tara could tell by Willow’s smiling eyes that her lover was grinning even though her mouth remained hidden behind her hand. She started to tickle Willow’s side in an attempt to get her to move her hand from her lips. But Willow’s hand wouldn’t budge and her soon smile faded as the tickling stopped and hurt filled Tara’s eyes.

“Willow, what’s wrong? Don’t you want to kiss me?” Tara thought her heart was breaking in two. Willow had never resisted her before. She almost didn’t think she could take it.

“Mmph frots shor.” Willow mumbled through her hand, “Mi fink mm fick.”

“What did you say?” Tara’s giggles questioned Willow.

Willow moved her hand away enough to be understandable. “I said, ‘my throat hurts. I think I’m sick.’”

“Oh. Oh!” Understanding and relief filled her eyes but they were quickly replaced by worry and concern.

“So no kisses? But I need my daily Willow fix.” Tara’s words were filled with sadness as she tuned on her side to face Willow.

Looking at Tara’s face, Willow couldn’t help but feel horrible. She kissed Tara’s forehead. She kissed her nose. But before she could kiss her favorite place on Tara’s collarbone, her lover’s lips grasped hers in a fiery, needy kiss. Willow knew she shouldn’t be kissing Tara. She didn’t want her to get sick but she just couldn’t resist those perfect lips.

Both women were straining for air. Willow whimpered slightly as Tara pulled back to catch her breath. As they lay together, breathless, neither of them wanted to let the other go.

“Aren’t you scared you’ll get sick?” Willow asked.

“The only thing that scares me is the thought of not being able to kiss you.” Tara replied smiling.

A light tapping sound came from the door. “Anyone awake in there?” Buffy’s voice broke into their silent gaze.

Willow’s eyes pleaded with Tara not to answer, but before Tara could stop herself, she burst into a giggle that gave them away.

“I heard that. You’re awake in there, aren’t you? Can I come in? I promise I’ll only be a minute.” Buffy knew that Sundays were special for them, but she didn’t want to leave without letting them know where she was off to.

“Just a sec.” Willow called as she and Tara sat up in bed. “You know this is your…” Willow’s whispers were interrupted by another explosive kiss. Tara’s tongue entered her mouth with a burning need.

“Hello? You alive in there?” Tara pulled back as Buffy’s words hit their ears, leaving Willow breathless and wanting more.

Tara took Willow’s hand in hers as she called out. “Sorry. You can come in now.” Willow still sat breathless as Buffy entered the room wearing her heifer hat, as the Scoobies enjoyed calling it.

She looked at Willow and Tara with a sly grin on her face. “Having a good morning I take it?” Both girls, still blushing and gazing at each other after their kiss, would only nod in response. “Okay? Just wanted to let you know that I have to work a double today, so I won’t be home until tonight. Dawn is going to help out at the Magic Box today, so the house is all yours. Just promise me you won’t make anymore brownies.”

Willow and Tara’s blush could have lit the whole house. “We promise, no more b-brownies. Willow’s got a sore throat and I was just going to make her some tea and rest with her a while.” Tara’s finger seemed to move on its own, as she rubbed the back of Willow’s hand while she spoke.

“Sounds like a plan. I’ll give you a call before I head home later in case Willow’s still not feeling better and needs some medicine.” Watching her two friends, so in love they subconsciously craved each other’s touch, Buffy silently hoped she wouldn’t be alone forever. Though things were looking up for her these days, she knew she would never find a love like the one these two shared.

“Feel better Willow. I gotta go. I’ll talk to you guys later.” Buffy gave a quick wave and straightened her heifer hat as she closed the door behind her as she left for work.

“I love having an excuse to stay in bed with you all day.” Tara kissed Willow’s forehead as she got out of bed.

“Doesn’t staying in bed with me all day actually require staying in bed?” Willow asked with a hoarse whisper. She didn’t want to let Tara go. She never wanted to let her go.

“I’m just going to make you some tea to soothe your throat and make sure Dawnie gets off to the Magic Box okay. I promise much bed staying soon.” Tara smiled as Willow pulled her hand to her mouth and kissed each of her fingers slowly.

“Can I have honey in my tea?” Willow asked.

“Of course.” Tara would do anything she could to make her lover happy.

“Just bring the bottle up with you.” Willow threw a lust-filled look in Tara’s direction but the blonde didn’t seem to notice as she nodded and headed downstairs.

“Don’t be long.” Willow called after her as she watched the blonde head down the stairs toward the kitchen.

It seemed as though hours had passed, though it had only been one. Willow tried to sleep some while waiting for Tara to return, but she couldn’t get comfortable in the half empty bed. She just couldn’t take it and after tossing and turning she finally gave up and decided to go see what was taking so long. Just as she was about to get out of bed she was startled by Tara’s voice coming from the doorway.

“Don’t you set one foot on that floor, Willow Rosenberg.” Tara stood in the doorway, carefully balancing the tray of tea with one hand and hiding the other behind her back.

Willow quickly got back into bed. “I was worried. You were gone for a while and I couldn’t get comfortable without you doing that little rubbing thing you do with your foot and I know a watched pot never boils but I thought that was… “ Willow’s babble mode was silenced when Tara produced a single red rose from behind her back.

“I just wanted everything to be perfect.” Tara looked down at the floor as she spoke. “I made Dawn breakfast and made sure she caught her ride with Xander. While I was outside waving goodbye I saw this.” As she lifted the rose higher, her gaze lifted as well. Blue eyes met green and sparks began to leap across the room.

“Tara, whenever I think I know everything about you, you do something to surprise me. That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. And you made me tea.” Willow motioned for Tara to join her from across the room.

“Want me to fix you a glass?” Tara asked as she brought the tray and sat it on the bedside table.

“If you want. Did you remember the honey?” Willow had some surprises of her own in store for her lover.

“Yeah, I even w-warmed it up a little for you.” Tara stuttered a little and a blush crept into her cheeks as she watched Willow’s eyes widen a little.

“You even warmed it a little?” She asked amazed at how much more she came to love Tara everyday. “Do you know how much I love you?”

Tara smiled and moved her eyes up from the cup of tea she was fixing, to gaze at Willow. “No, tell me.”

Willow loved playing this game with Tara. They would sometimes spend hours telling and showing each other the amount of love they held in their hearts.

“Not even the heavens could measure how much I love you.” Willow leaned over and whispered the words into Tara’s ear.

Tara almost dropped the cup of tea she had just fixed, as Willow’s warm breath reached her ear with the words she spoke. Just her lovers voice was enough to send trickles of wetness down her thighs.

“H-how much?” Tara’s knees threatened to give out as Willow ran her hand down her arm to reach for the honey that was on the tray.

“Will you let me show you?” Willow’s question hung in the air around them.

Tara’s gaze lifted from the hand that now held the honey, up her lover’s body, and into a pair of wanting green eyes.

“Show me?” Tara asked. She looked at Willow’s sly smile and then realized what Willow was saying. “Oh, show me.”

Willow couldn’t help but giggle at how innocent her lover was sometimes. Yet at other times she could make Willow blush from head to toe.

Willow pulled the blankets back from Tara’s side of the bed and rubbed the empty space lightly. Willow stuck her lower lip out as she looked at the blonde standing beside their bed. “You promised something about a bed and staying but you’re still not in the bed.”

Tara quickly put the cup of now cold tea down on the tray and moved it to the dresser. “We don’t need to explain anymore broken dishes.” She said.

As she moved the tray to the dresser she almost stopped breathing as she caught Willow’s reflection in the mirror.

Willow had placed the honey back on the nightstand and was leaning on her side. Tara caught her lover’s eyes lustfully soaking in every inch of her body. She also noticed Willow was rubbing her tummy under the hem of her shirt.

“Oh, God.” Tara breathed as her legs began to shake. “You know that drives me insane.” She said as she turned back toward the bed.

“What?” Willow asked playfully. She knew it drove Tara wild when she touched herself.

“Go ahead, tease me. But I’ve got my own secret weapons.” Tara smiled as Willow giggled slightly.

“Oh yeah? Well bring it on ba… “ Willow’s eye’s widened as wetness quickly formed between her legs. She couldn’t believe that Tara had removed her nightgown to reveal her naked curvy form.

“Okay, you win.” Willow propped herself up with her hand as Tara walked toward her to join her in the bed.

“What’s my prize?” Tara asked as she slipped in the bed beside Willow. Her question was quickly answered as Willow’s lips met hers with a fierce need. Their tongues seemed to intertwine in match to their legs and Willow easily rolled herself on top of Tara.

A whisper escaped Tara’s lips as both women broke the kiss gasping for air. Tara’s hands slid under Willow’s shirt and rubbed her tummy. “I long to watch you touch yourself, but I crave to touch you even more.

Willow arched her back and pushed her heat into Tara’s, as the blonde’s hands moved higher still. Aching to feel her lover, skin to skin, Tara quickly removed Willow’s tank top and threw it to the floor.

Before Tara’s hand could reach the waistline of her pajamas, Willow had already covered her with a flood of kisses and had raised Tara’s hands above her head.

“Let me please you.” Willow’s begging made Tara want her even more. “Just close your eyes and let go.” Tara’s eyes slowly closed as a smile spread across her face.

Tara’s body ached for Willow’s every second of the day, so when the redhead leaned back to sit on her thighs, she thought she would cry.

“What are you…?” Tara’s questions were stopped when Willow leaned forward and placed a finger on her lips.

“Sshh. Remember, just let go.” Willow growled the words as she pulled the blankets that were behind her, from the bed. As Willow leaned down to get the honey from the nightstand, she could feel her lover’s nipples harden beneath her.

“I see you’re ready for your prize.” Willow asked as she lightly licked her favorite spot behind Tara’s ear.

“Mmhmm.” That was all Tara could manage to say as Willow’s tongue ran down her neck and reached her collarbone at an achingly slow pace.

Willow once again pulled back from Tara. She took the cap off the honey and threw it to the floor. She could feel that the honey was still warm. As she let the warm sticky sweetness glide down her finger and drip onto Tara’s belly, the blonde gasped and lifted her hips to meet the drips.

Willow leaned closer to her lover and ran her honey covered finger down the center of Tara’s forehead and over her nose to trace her lips, Tara slowly opened her mouth to allow Willow’s finger inside.

While Tara rolled her lover’s finger over her tongue, to get all the sticky goodness off, Willow leaned down to trace the line of honey she had just made, with her tongue. Their lips met once more and Willow’s tongue replaced her finger in Tara’s mouth.

Willow’s hands roamed freely over Tara’s body as they kissed. She once again leaned back but this time left a trail of honey down the center of Tara’s chest, forming a spiral on her belly. Willow couldn’t take her eyes off of the blonde beneath her as her lover’s body arched to meet the golden drips.

Willow’s lips and tongue fed hungrily from the sweetness that was starting to cover Tara’s chest. As she let more drip on and around Tara’s nipples, the blonde below her gasped.

“Oh, Willow. The honey is just so warm.” Shivers ran through Tara’s body as Willow’s lips found Tara’s nipples erect and waiting.

Tara moaned as Willow’s mouth nipped and sucked her nipples. She was getting close and knew that Willow could easily make her come with just a few more tugs and nips. She didn’t think she could keep her hands still much longer.       

Willow could tell Tara was near the edge. She could feel Tara’s body tremble with every move her mouth made. She loved the low moans that were barely escaping her lover’s lips and she loved the way the honey tasted mixed with Tara’s sweat. Suddenly Tara’s hand shot out and grabbed the bottle of honey from Willow’s hand.

“What are you…?”

“I’ll drip the honey and you clean it up.” Tara’s eyes glowed with hunger. “With your tongue.”

Willow’s eyes widened at Tara’s words. She licked her lips as she sat back and watched the blonde lift the bottle above her.

“And I mean every drop.” Tara whispered. She tipped the bottle and two golden drops landed perfectly on her lips.

Willow leaned forward and slowly licked the honey from Tara’s lips. Letting her tongue slip in and out of Tara’s mouth, enjoying every bit of sweetness. Willow leaned back once more and gazed in Tara’s eyes.       

“Mmmm, I want some more.” Willow growled as she bit her lower lip.

Tara raised the bottle once more and Willow’s eyes watched as Tara dripped more of the sticky, golden, goodness down her throat and made a puddle in the hollow of her collarbone.

Willow bent down to clean up the honey on Tara’s body, as she had been told, but was stopped by Tara’s hand on her cheek.

“Not yet, baby. Just watch me.” Willow leaned back once more and kept her eyes on Tara. The blonde’s beautifully long fingers on her empty hand dipped into the puddle that had formed on her chest.

“Oh, God.” Willow moaned as she watched Tara ‘s fingers slide over her own breast to tease and touch herself.

Willow couldn’t believe how wet she got just by watching Tara touch herself. Then when Tara’s finger trailed down her tummy, past her belly button, and stopped right above her center, Willow thought she would lose it.

Willow could spend hours exploring the folds of her lover’s pussy. She loved the way her hand fit perfectly inside. Tara was always so wet, warm, and wanting and Willow loved the sweetness of her juices as they would often run down her chin.

“Now you can begin the cleaning.” Tara’s words brought Willow back to earth.

Willow licked Tara’s body clean as she stretched her legs out to lie on Tara.

Tara sucked on her honey covered fingers as Willow’s tongue continued to explore her body. She listed her hips to meet Willow’s tongue. Tara pulled lightly on Willow’s hair as the red head lapped up the end of the honey trail.

Willow’s hands rubbed Tara’s thighs as she lifted her head to gaze at the blonde. “Tara you taste so good.”

Tara gave Willow one of her trademark half smiles. “Wait till dessert.”

Willow’s eyes filled with fire as the blonde spread her legs to allow her better access. She watched as Tara sat up and started to drip the honey on her toes.

Willow’s mouth began to water as the red head watched her lover squeeze the golden honey up her legs to cover her golden curls. She couldn’t help but notice how wet Tara was and she could see the honey mixing with her lover’s juices.

Willow took Tara’s toes in her mouth, as the blonde lay back on the bed, and quickly sucked the sweetness from them. There was going to be nothing slow about the honey removal this time.

Tara’s thighs began to tremble as Willow’s tongue quickly worked its way up her calf to her inner thigh. She could feel herself dripping but she couldn’t tell if it was the honey, her own wetness, or both.

“Oh God, Willow. Please don’t stop.” Tara’s voice was accompanied by the sound of the bottle of honey dropping to the floor.

As Willow got closer and closer to her lover’s swollen waiting lips, Tara’s hands grabbed her hair once again. She looked at Tara once more before allowing the hands entwined in her hair, to guide her.

With a slight push from Tara and with no more hesitation, Willow’s tongue entered Tara’s dripping folds easily and greedily.

A slight gasp escaped the blonde’s lips as her lover’s tongue played and teased her swollen and wanting nub.

Tara pushed the red head even closer as Willow’s hands cupped and lifted her ass for easier access.

Tara’s moans filled the room as Willow’s tongue entered her deeply and started a rhythm to match the rocking of Tara’s body.

As her teeth lightly scrapped against Tara’s clit, she could feel Tara’s muscles start to tighten around her tongue. With one final thrust of her tongue, she quickly grabbed Tara’s clit and began to suck and tease it with her tongue, as the blonde lifted her hips to meet her.

“Oh, Willow! Will…!” Tara’s words caught in her throat as her whole body trembled as the waves of her orgasm overcame her.

Willow grabbed Tara’s hips and pulled her closer as she drank every drop from her lover.       

As Tara began to breath again, Willow crawled up her body and rested her head on Tara’s tummy. “I couldn’t tell which was sweeter, you or the honey.”

Willow left light kisses on Tara’s belly as Tara shut her eyes and smiled. “How do you do that?”

“Do what?” Willow asked between kisses.

“Make me love you even more, when I feel my soul is already about to burst.”

“Maybe there was something in the honey.” Willow suggested, laying her cheek where her lips had been.

“Maybe.” Tara’s eyes opened to find Willow gazing up at her. “Or maybe our love is just never-ending.”

Willow’s grin seemed to light the room. Tara loved the how her nose crinkled a little with each grin. “You know I have to kiss your nose when you grin like that.”

“I was planning on it.” Willow crawled her way up the rest of Tara’s body, slowly running her hands up the blonde as she went.

Tara lightly kissed each freckle on Willow’s nose as the redhead smiled and ran her fingers through Tara’s hair.

“Um, Will?”

“Mm hmm?” Willow murmured as she rested her head on Tara’s chest and listened to the heartbeat of her soul.

“I think I may need a bath.” As she said the words Tara thought she could see heartache in Willow’s eyes.

“What? No more snuggles?” Willow attempted to raise her head from Tara’s chest, but found her face stuck to the spot by the remaining honey.

“Okay, maybe your right.” Willow giggled slightly as she pulled her face from Tara’s chest. “But I get to wash your back.”

Tara smiled at Willow as she quickly rose from the bed and took Tara’s hand to pull her into the bathroom.

Willow changed the sheets and made the bed while Tara brushed her hair. “The getting sticky was fun but getting clean was even better.” Tara said as she helped Willow finish the bed.

“I can’t believe it’s twelve o’clock.” Willow giggled as she playfully grabbed Tara’s ass as they headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Tara paused at the bottom of the stairs and her eyes widened as a sudden blush came over her.

“What is it?” Willow whispered.

“It’s Buffy’s jacket and purse. Buffy’s home.” Tara’s whispers were filled with horror at the thought her friend had heard them.

“Don’t worry. We weren’t that loud. Were we?” Willow’s question was answered, as Tara’s eyes got even wider.

As Willow and Tara entered the living room, they found Buffy on the couch with one of the many books from the Magic Box in her hand and headphones on her ears. She looked up from the book and took off the headphones, as the girls entered the living room.

“Buffy? What are you…? I thought you had to work a double.” Willow sat in the chair by the couch as Tara sat on the arm of the chair, with her, holding her hand.

“Lunch hour. I called but no one answered, so I thought I thought I’d come home for lunch and check on Willow. “ Buffy closed the book and put it beside her.

“Oh, we must have been in the bath when you called.” Tara said before realizing what she said.

“We?” Buffy giggled

“I mean we were just getting out of bed… “

“You were just getting out of bed, huh?” More giggles escaped Buffy’s lips causing a fresh blush to invade Tara’s cheeks.

“Buffy quit it.” Willow rubbed Tara’s fingers as she smiled at her best friend, still giggling on the couch.

“Okay. But it’s fun to see how many shades of red I can get you to turn.”

“Very funny.” Willow joked. “What time do you have to be back?”

“Soon. I was just going to fix a sandwich. You want me to make you guys something? Uh, unless you’ve already uh, eaten, that is.” This time it was Buffy’s turn to blush as she walked into the kitchen with the girl’s shocked eyes on her.

“Buffy!”

The End

--------------------------------------

A.K.A. Liz

If you're horny and you know it spread your legs.
Just say no to spuffy.

Edited by: willow420  at: 5/5/02 11:37:49 pm

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Nectar of the Gods
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 8:37 am 
23. Volumey Text

Topics: 5
Can you say lets get sticky? Sure you can*S*

I really, really needed this. You have no idea. Thanks.

Katharyn

---------------

You hear that baby? I am going nowhere.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 8:53 am 
Honey. It truly is the nectar of the Gods. Especially when you're licking it from Tara's naked sticky body. Yum. Thanks for this Liz; it's suddenly made me really hungry... ;)

----------
"It's between a hitch and a kink, with a side of twinge. It's okay."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 9:43 am 
Oh yeah... now this. This was yummy. :grin

--------------------------------

"Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind." - Glory

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 4:06 pm 
I love honey...especially when it's in combination with Willow and Tara :lol

---------------

W-what were they looking at?

-The hotness of you doofus!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 4:59 pm 
Yeah, definetely a yummy story! Thanx! :)

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

Once you fall for Willow, you stay fallen.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 5:10 pm 
Great fic Liz, very hot, with the exception of the toe sucking (nasty :x ) this story was sweet, in more ways than one ;)

Willow: good

Tara: good

Honey: good

W/T and honey: :smokin

Respect My Authoritah!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 6:09 pm 
A truly yummy fic ... ;)

JD

Helen: "What makes you happy?"
Jessica: "Nothing. I'm not."
(Kissing Jessica Stein)

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 7:13 pm 
phew...that was...frickin hot. Sheesh.........amazing fic.

'It's good to be a chicken casserole'-Sass, answering darkness

'My heart is cleverer then I and it knows what to do.'-MC Legends of the Kiss

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:29 pm 
Thanks for all the responses and Brian, nothing wrong with toe sucking if its leading in the right direction. ;)

--------------------------------------

A.K.A. Liz

If you're horny and you know it spread your legs.
Just say no to spuffy.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 12:05 am 
Hey, great FanFic Liz!!! :)

Post subject: FIC
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 3:40 am 
Fic was great....Ya know, I now want some honey. :grin and, you know, A girlfriend, But ANYWHO, That fic was AWSOME, I hope you write lot's more. I'm all for reading smut. :grin

Much Love, :love

Lisa

This is our Last Embrace, Must I dream and Always see your face.~ Jeff Buckley "Last goodbye"

Post subject: Re: FIC
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 4:11 am 
Damnit, why hasn't that ever been on a menu near me??

And I don't even like frigging honey but now I want it ...

"She should have died hereafter: There would have been a time for such a word ...

...it is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Shakespeare/Macbeth

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 4:18 am 
Wow...that was...perfect. Our girls + some honey? Sheesh! That was VERY good! :D

-----------

If we don't understand

What this life is made of

We learn the truth

When we find that kind of love

-"That Kind of Love" by Alison Krauss

Edited by: xita  at: 5/6/02 9:36:44 pm

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:17 pm 
Oh yes, much enjoyment!

Mmmm, honey!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 5:24 pm 
Mmmm. Liz...

That was heavenly. And Willow touching her tummy to turn Tara on? *shiver* Really, really nice touch. :D

Must.

Have.

Honey.

"That'll put a stinkbug in your Taglarin reality check, Joss Whedon!"

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 6:48 pm 
more tasty oral fun! yay! thanks liz!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Everything is turning out so dark..."

"No, it's okay. Lost is good. Willow and I always know how to find each other!"