The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fic: K-otic series
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:10 pm 
Series: K-otic series

Title: Willow

Author: wiltar (wiltar@hotmail.com)

Rating: Let's start with a PG-13 J

Pairing: Only Willow/Tara. But hey, that's more than enough to keep WT-shippers satisfied! Disclaimers: Willow and Tara belong to the UPN and Joss Whedon, I'm just playing with his toys! (and I'm enjoying it very much, lol) The songs used in this series all belong to K-otic and to Zomba, the Record Company.

Song used in this fic: Gina

Symbols: thoughts are in < >. Lyrics in italics.

Feedback: Please, yes! How am I ever able to improve my writing if I don't know what I'm doing wrong? But please, be a little bit gently

Distribution: Fine by me, just let me know where you put it.

Spoilers: Nothing if you've seen season 4 and 5. If you haven't, there may be some spoiler stuff in it. Dedication:Well, basically everybody who is reading this stuff, even more to those who like it. A special dedication is for Joss Whedon, for giving me these characters, to the characters Willow and Tara themselves and to the wonderful actresses Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson who play their parts more than excellent. Another special dedication to Chantal, thanx for the beta-reading!

POV: Tara

Summary: Tara hears a song on the radio that fits her feelings for Willow. She starts thinking about that, and makes a decision…

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Love always seemed an illusion to me

I could never make things fit

But now that thought got turned around

Cause everything feels so right

You see I met you on this big day

I saw your face and got filled with emotion

So now the sky seems a different blue

Cause I know my heart belongs to you

Oh Gina

Could you look at me once more

Before you walk out of that door

Oh Gina

Just wanna look you in the eyes

Cause I can't stand saying goodbye

I know it would be hard for us to be

Couldn't we just give it a shot

But I know your heart must agree

Just wanna love you till the end of time

Oh Gina

Oh Gina

Just wanna look you in the eyes

Cause I can't stand saying goodbye

Don't know how it's gonna be

Don't know what I've gotta do

I'm just trying to let you see

That I'm giving this heart to you

Oh Gina

Oh Gina

Come close in my arms tonight

I know that love has never died

Oh Gina (4x)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"You just listened to the new single of K-otic, or in this song, mostly K-otic's Martijn. It's called Gina, and Martijn is in the studio wi…"

I have just listened to a song on KIIS FM, and it kinda got to me, so I turned of the radio. I need to think about this.

I know I have to stop thinking about it, but I just can't. It's Willow I'm thinking about, you know! So before I know it my mind gets back to Willow land.

She did say she wanted to have something that's just hers. She wanted me to be hers! On the other hand, she could have meant it in the just friendly way, not in the loving way. That's probably it. Yes, it is. Not liking this thinking, getting a little bit depressed here mind

I really am weird sometimes. I'm talking to myself, and talking to my mind. How much stranger can a person get?

Well, strange or not, Willow likes to hang out with me. She likes me for who I am, with the whole Wicca thing and everything. She doesn't make nasty comments about my stuttering. She makes me feel so comfortable that I don't even stutter that much when I'm with her. Willow is a very positive factor in my life! I know for sure my mom would have liked her very much. I wish she was still here, that she hadn't died in that stupid car crash! Mom wouldn't care if I would have a girlfriend, she would still love me, and if Willow would be that girlfriend I'm sure she would love her too. Why did mom have to die? The rest of the family would freak if they knew I'm a lesbian, and they would freak even more if my girlfriend would be a witch too, just like me. Damn them. Just one positive aspect in this matter; I don't have a girlfriend. I don't have Willow as a girlfriend. But to me that's not a positive thing, not at all! I want Willow to be my girlfriend. Better yesterday than today. I really have to do something about it, if I don't do anything I will never know how she feels. Maybe I should do something crazy for once. I just don't know if I have enough courage to tell Willow how I feel. But I must do it.

Right now I'm doing the most crazy thing ever. I'm calling Willow to ask her if she can come over tonight, because I want to talk to her about something.

I wait, and finally she picks up.

"Hello" I hear her say into the phone.

"Hi Willow, it's Tara"

"Hey Tara. How are you?"

Yet I hear myself saying something else into the phone. "Fine, thanks. Listen, I was wondering if you could come over tonight. I have something I want to talk about with you."

"Sure, is eight okay?"

"Fine by me. So I'll see you tonight then."

"Okay, bye Tara!"

"Bye" And now I have to wait till eight. I think I'm gonna look in some spell books, to kill the time.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Eight o'clock

I hear a faint knock on the door. My heart starts banging like crazy. My heart bangs even harder. I almost loose the courage to open the door, but I do it anyway. And there she is.

"Hi Tara"

"Hi, c-c-come on in"

I step aside so she can get in. She sits down on my bed. I noticed my stuttering is back, and seeing Willow's look I know she noticed it too. I walk to the bed and sit down too. "T-t-there is something I w-w-want to t-talk about with y-y-you." Willow places her hand reassuring on my knee. "Whatever it is, you can tell me. There's nothing you should be nervous about Tara."

"Y-y-yes, there is. I d-don't know h-h-how to t-tell you."

"Just tell me. I'm your friend and I love you. You can say anything to me."

"I l-l-love you t-too."

"I know."

"N-n-no, you d-don't. I mean I l-love you. L-l-like in love l-l-love."

"You mean you're in love with me?"

She doesn't look scared to me, and not really surprised. But she doesn't look happy or something like that either to me.

"Yes." I duck my head, so I can't see the look on her face.

"I already suspected that. I just don't really know what to do right now. Some part of me says that I should go for it. Lately a lot of goodness has happened to me, mostly because of you. I can smile again, and I care about you a lot. As I said, I love you. But it's really hard. It's not like anything I've ever done before, and I really need some time to deal with this."

"I-I-I understand."

"I know you do."

She lifts my head up to look me in my eyes. Then she bents forward and before I realise what is happening I feel the most soft lips on mine. She just gives me a small kiss, but it sets my world upside down.

Then she stands up, walking to the door. "Tara, this is all for now, but give me time and more will follow, okay?"

I'm not able to say anything so I just nod. Willow walks out of the door. I'm alone again, but this time it's not that bad.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:12 pm 

Title: Sorry

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Only Willow/Tara. But hey, that's more than enough to keep WT-shippers satisfied!

Disclaimers: Willow and Tara belong to the UPN and Joss Whedon, I'm just playing with his toys! (and I'm enjoying it very much, lol) The songs used in this series all belong to K-otic and to Zomba, the Record Company.

Song used in this fic: Sorry

Symbols: Thoughts are in < >. Lyrics in italics.

Feedback: Please, yes! How am I ever able to improve my writing if I don't know what I'm doing wrong? But please, be a little bit gently

Spoilers: Nothing if you've seen season 4 and 5. If you haven't, there may be some spoiler stuff in it. Dedication: Well, basically everybody who is reading this stuff, even more to those who like it. A special dedication is for Joss Whedon, for giving me these characters, to the characters Willow and Tara themselves and to the wonderful actresses Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson who play their parts more than excellent. Another special dedication to Chantal. Thanx for beta-reading!

POV: Willow

Summary: An alternate ending to New Moon Rising. Willow chooses Oz Instead of Tara…. Don't worry though, happy ending coming your way!

How can love be so blind (you were right here by my side)

Baby now when you are gone (I don't wanna go on)

Just like the flower needs the ray (I just wanna be with you)

Baby what can I do

To make you understand

That I'm telling you the truth,

I don't wanna live without you

By my side

I said I'm sorry

For the times that I turned around

I thought I did the right thing

Now I regret that I said goodbye

I said I'm sorry

I thought I wanted something

Something that I couldn't find

All the things I've said and done (I wish that I could take them back)

I didn't mean to make you cry (and now you're left with all the pain)

Just let me in and let me try (to make you understand that I)

I really wanna make things right

So baby understand

That I'm telling you the truth

I don't wanna live without you

By my side

I said I'm sorry

I said I'm sorry

I know that I have made mistakes before

But now I'm gonna be there that's for sure

So tell me I'm the only one

I need you baby, I want you baby

I know exactly what I feel for you

My heart is in your hands what can I do

So please give me one more chance

I need you baby, I want you baby

I said I'm sorry

I said I'm sorry

I'm sorry baby (8x)

"Tara, I have to tell you…"

"No, I understand. You have to be with the person you l-l-love."

"Thank you. I'm very sorry, but this is the way it has to be. I knew you would understand, and I hope this doesn't come between our friendship." I hear myself saying.

It comes out very confident, but the truth is I don't feel assured at all. It's gonna be hard, starting all over again with Oz. He hurt me so much back then, it's hard to trust him again. The reason I take this chance is that Oz has really changed. I know that for sure. But the trust part though is still something that has to be worked on. We will have to start all over again, right from the start. I notice both Tara and I haven't said a word for over a minute. A very long minute. So I walk over to her and hug her, telling her that I'll call her. Than I turn around and walk out of the door, not looking back at all. And strangely, the second I'm out of her room, I don't feel complete anymore.

I walk back to the van where Oz is waiting for me. I open the door and take place on the seat next to his. I can see in his eyes that he knows something is wrong with me.

"Are you alright?" I hear him ask. I nod my head a bit and take a deep breath.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bit tired. It's been a long day, you know."

I feel horrible, incomplete. But I do not tell Oz. I'm supposed to tell him how I feel, so my boyfriend can put his comforting arm around me and tell me everything is gonna be fine. But for some reason I don't want all of that. Instead, I want to run back to Tara, talk to her so she can put her arm around me to comfort me. But I know that's impossible. I've made my choice, and that's Oz.

Without even noticing it we already arrived at the dorm. Somewhere far away I hear Oz ask if he should come along.

"No, sorry. I'm just really tired and I know Buffy's up there, waiting for a little chat with me, so…"

Oz tells me he understands, and gives me a kiss on my temple. I get out of the car and Oz drives away. I walk up the stairs of the dorm, and I already see that the light in our room are stil on.

I walk into our room, and see right away the questioning look that Buffy has on her face. I understand completely what she means.

Although I know what she means, I wait for her to speak up. And finally, the question comes.

"So Will, who did you choose"

I let out a big sigh and give her my answer. "I chose for Oz."

"But? And don't you dare to say that there is no but, cause I know there is. I can see it all over your face."

I sigh again. "But somehow it doesn't feel right. I went to Tara to tell her, but when I walked out of her room I didn't feel complete anymore. And I'm scared that I've made the wrong decision. That I chose the easy way over the right way, you know."

Buffy had freaked a bit earlier today, when I told her about Tara, but it seems like she's okay with it now.

She looks me straight in my eyes now.

"Willow, you must do whatever it is that makes you happy. I don't care at all if it's with Oz or Tara, or anyone else, just as long as your happy. The rest of the gang will feel the same way, I know for sure. If you think you've made the wrong choice, you must do something about it. Don't wait too long. Tara 'knows' that you're with Oz now, so she's probably trying really hard to get you out of her mind. To find somebody else Willow. Don't wait too long!"

I sigh again. "You're right about that, but I can't break up with Oz right now, can I? I mean, we've been together again for like four hours only."

"If you feel incomplete without Tara, and if you feel you've made the wrong choice, you should do something about it, like right now! And no stupid excuses like 'I'm just back with Oz for four hours', no whining, just following your heart!"

I wait while Percy calls Oz to the phone. "Hi Oz. I have to tell you something you're not going to like." I take a deep breath as I'm gathering courage. I decide to myself to just blurt it out.

"Oz, I'm very sorry, but I made the wrong choice. It's over between the two us, and there's nothing or nobody who can change that. It's been over for a long time, but I was hoping that it wasn't. Tonight I realized that Tara's the one my heart belongs to now."

I listen to what he has to say.

"I know, and I really am very sorry for you, but I can't go on like this. It would all be a big lie, not just to you, but mostly to myself. Yeah, I think it would be for the best if you leave. Bye Oz."

I hang up and look to Buffy. "I've gotta get to Tara. Could you just please walk me there? I don't like being outside without you while there's the Big Evil out there too."

She nods. "Of course I will. And Wills… I'm proud of you!"

I feel my lips curve into a smile. "Thank You."

When we arrive at Tara's I thank Buffy for walking me there. "I think, or at least, hope, I'm gonna be in there for hours. You better get back to the dorm and don't stay up for me. " I give her a hug and thank her once more for everything.

Knock knock. I hear it when I knock on Tara's door, but I also feel it in my heart. It's racing like it has to win some kind of a formula one race.

Tara opens the door and my heartbeat slows down immediately. When she sees me she ducks her head, but before that I see clearly that she has been crying. It hurts me so much to see that.

"Can I please come in?" I ask. Tara says nothing, she just opens the door a little bit more so I can come in. Although there's a tension between us, I feel comfortable and save. Comfortable, save and complete again. That seems to be the effect she has on me.

I walk into Tara's room and sit down on her bed, as always. Tara just remains standing, studying her carpet very intensely. I pat the spot next to me. "Tara, come sit down for a minute."

She walks to the bed, still studying the carpet. As soon as she's sitting next to me I lift up her head and brush away some of the silent tears that are still coming from her eyes.

"Tara, I've got something to tell you. From the second I walked out on you I felt incomplete. I started thinking a lot and, well, I can't get you out of my mind. I took a decision Tara, I made a new choice. I called Oz and told him that it's over, that I have feelings for somebody else. And just so you know, the other person I have feelings for is you Tara. And they're not just feelings, they're big ones, huge ones. Feelings of very, very much love for only one person. I hope you can forgive me for everything I put you through, cause I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Not as in friends, but as in a girlfriend-lesbian-gay-type-lovers way."

Tara looks stunned to me, but here eyes are sparkling. "You really mean that?" She asks.

"I'll prove it." I bow forward and kiss her.

It's hard for me to get my mind working normal again. When it goes back to normal mode, I ask Tara; "Convinced?"

She nods really sweet to me, and I feel tons of butterflies in my stomach flying around. This time, I'm very sure I made the right choice. Tara's the one for me. She stands up.

"You want something to drink?" she asks.

Even though my thought say something very different, I say that I would like a drink. While Tara's busy fixing us a cup of coffee, a question pops to my mind. "Tara, is it alright if I sleep here tonight? I don't like the idea of me alone outside with the Big Bad Evil brewing."

"Sure, I'll get you PJ's in a sec. Just let me finish our drinks first."

Half an hour later we're both in our PJ's. Mine is kinda sloppy, but I don't care. It smells all like Tara, so I'm happy and not complaining. In the last thirty minutes we've kissed a lot. Well, you can better say we've only kissed. Our cups of coffee are standing cold on the table, no sip taken out of any. Right now we're getting ready to sleep, but we both don't really know what to do. I've slept here before, but that was different. That was in the non-girlfriends kind of way. At last, we both just crawl up into the bed, still a bit uncomfortable. We are both staring up to the ceiling, which by the way is very beautiful, no spots on it, but lots of glow-in-the-dark stars. After a minute or so I decide to do something about it.

"Is it okay if I snuggle up to you?"

"Yes, that's fine."

So I snuggle up to Tara. My arm is around her tummy, and hers is around me. "I like this," I say and Tara says she likes it too. My head is on her chest, and I can feel and hear her heartbeat. It's going fast. I lift my head a bit, and give her a little kiss, but before we know it we are kissing passionately again. It goes on like that for a while until we both are very sleepy. I look at the clock and see it's already 2.30 am. "Night Tar bear." I say, brushing my lips against hers once more. "Night sweetie" she replies. We snuggle up together and fall asleep like that.

The next morning we are still in that same position, holding on to each other as if our lives depend on it. I wake up with a huge smile on my face, and as I see we're already way too late for class I realize how happy I am. I lay here, snuggled up to my girlfriend. I like the sound of that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:14 pm 

Title: Peace Of Mind

Rating: PG-13 Pairing: Only Willow/Tara. But hey, that's more than enough to keep WT-shippers satisfied! Disclaimers: Willow and Tara belong to the UPN and Joss Whedon, I'm just playing with his toys! (and I'm enjoying it very much, lol) The songs used in this series all belong to K-otic and to Zomba, the Record Company.

Song used in this fic: Peace Of Mind

Spoilers: Nothing if you've seen season 4 and 5. If you haven't, there may be some spoiler stuff in it. Dedication: Well, basically everybody who is reading this stuff, even more to those who like it. A special dedication is for Joss Whedon, for giving me these characters, to the characters Willow and Tara themselves and to the wonderful actresses Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson who play their parts more than excellent. POV: Tara

Summary: During the fanfic Sorry, but now from Tara's POV. With a few extra's.

Looking through the tears

In a distant memory

Raising shadow above

Are they haunting me

But do they know

The hurt the cause

When I'm lying here alone

Thinking about what used to be

Don't want to live my life alone

So unbreak these chains that used to hold you and me

But there must be an answer

To this broken heart of mine

I'm seeking to find

Some peace of mind

Have you ever seen

The darkest side of life before

Does that same old dream

Haunt you wherever you go

But there must be

A remedy

To heal what's broken inside of me

I'm seeking to find

Some peace of mind

Just give me the answer

I can't believe

That there is nothing we can do, oh no

No I can't believe

That there's nothing left to say

I'm seeking to find

Some peace of mind

"Tara, I have to tell you…"

"No, I understand. You have to be with the person you l-l-love."

"Thank you. I'm very sorry, but this is the way it has to be. I knew you would understand, and I hope this doesn't come between our friendship."

It hurts me to death when I hear her say that. I don't really understand, I just want what's best for Willow. We both turn quiet for a long time. Willow seems very deep in her thought. But suddenly she stands up and gives me a hug.

"I'll call you tomorrow" she says. Then she walks out of the door, and I'm back in the dark again, all alone.

I feel that tears start streaming along my face. I can feel them going from my eyes to my nose and lips, and the other ones from my eyes to my jaw line. Before I know it, I'm crying loudly.

I know I'm having really crazy thoughts right now, but I guess that's just a natural reaction. My world just tumbled down. It's like there's nothing left to live for.

I close my eyes, but the only thing I see than is an image of Willow. No peace of mind for me now, not a chance.

See, there's no way I can get her of my mind. My mind goes back on.

I decide that I can better try to get some sleep, so I curl myself up into fetal position on my bed. I close my eyes, and somehow I manage to fall asleep for a while.

Half an hour later I wake up again. I immediately think of Willow, and start crying again.

Suddenly I get ripped out of my thoughts by two soft knocks on my door.

I open the door. I realize I have been crying a lot and I duck my head so she can't see it.

"Can I please come in?" She asks.

I'm not really able to speak right now, so I just open the door a bit more so she can come in. She walks immediately to 'her' spot on my bed, to sit down. I really don't know what to do, so I just keep standing, staring down. She's patting the spot next to her, telling me that I have to come sit down for a second. I do that, but I keep my eyes on the floor. For some reason Willow is not happy with that, cause she lifts my head up while her thumbs are brushing away my tears carefully. She looks me in my eyes. I don't want to look in hers, but there's nowhere else I can look.

Willow starts talking. "Tara, I've got something to tell you. From the second I walked out on you I felt incomplete. I started thinking a lot and, well, I can't get you out of my mind. I took a decision Tara, I made a new choice. I called Oz and told him that it's over, that I have feelings for somebody else. And just so you know, the other person I have feelings for is you Tara."

"And they're not just feelings, they're big ones, huge ones. Feelings of very, very much love for only one person. I hope you can forgive me for everything I put you through, cause I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Not as in friends, but as in a girlfriend-lesbian-gay-type-lovers way."

I know I must have a really stupid face on, cause Willow is looking at me with her cute little half-smile on. I just can't believe what I am hearing so I ask her if she really means what she has just said. She tells me that she'll prove it to me, and out of the nowhere, she is kissing me. Not a kiss like the last time, no, a very real kiss this time. I feel her tongue sliding over my lips slightly, so I open up. Willow is exploring me very gently, and it feels to me like I've just died and gone to heaven.

When we stop kissing she ask me if I'm convinced. Because I'm having very serious difficulties with breathing and thinking I just nod, there's simply nothing else I can do. I don't know what to do next, so I just ask her if she would like to drink anything.

"Yes, in fact I would like to drink something."

So I'll get on to making the two of us a cup of coffee. While I am busy doing that, Willow asks me if it's okay if she stays overnight. I just say that that's okay, and that I'll get her PJ's as soon as I'm done with the coffee, but my mind starts working very hard, as if it hadn't done enough already today.

A smile forms on my face as I hear myself thinking that last thought. While I walk to Willow with our coffees I realize that I really am lucky.

I put our coffees on the table, and Willow pulls me to her. She kisses me very passionate. Between the kisses I manage to gasp "Coffee is on the table" but all Willow does is tell me that the coffee will have to wait. We kiss for about half an hour, only pausing every now and then when oxygen is becoming an issue. After that we decide it would be very good for us if we would at least sleep a bit this night. We are a bit uncomfortable, so when we are in bed neither of us knows what to do. I see that Willow finds my glow-in-the-dark stars at the ceiling very intriguing. At least, that's what it looks like as I see her staring at it constantly.

"Is it okay if I snuggle up to you?" she asks

Not really knowing how to make my answer sound not too over-enthusiastic I just say: "Yes that's fine."

Willow snuggles up to me. As she puts her arm around my tummy, I put my arm around her. My heart is banging hard, I'm kinda excited, and not sure how to act. It's just all so new to me. I think Willow noticed it, cause she lifts her head up to put a small kiss on my lips. I answer her kiss, a little enthusiastic, so Willow kisses me again and boom! There we are, kissing again. I don't have any realization of time, so I have no idea at all how long we are kissing before we really go to sleep. Willow says "Night Tar bear" I get a fig of courage, and I say "Night Sweetie." Her cute half-smile shows, so I guess she approves it. She snuggles closer to me, and I do the same thing to her. We fall asleep like that.

When I wake up the next morning, Willow is already awake. She's looking at me with a smile on her face. "Good morning love." She says. "Mmm, top of the morning to you too." I turn around to see what time it is. "Morning? It's almost noon sweetie! We are way too late for our classes!"

Willow just kisses me and says: "I know, but that means that it's no use to show up today… And that means we've got ourselves some us-time…" She has a really wicked grin on, and I say mocking: "Damn, now I'm gonna miss my favorite class!" At that comment, Willow gets herself a pillow and starts hitting me with it. "That's not fair! I'm only up for like 2 minutes, I'm still too sleepy to fight!" I notice that my stuttering is completely gone now. Willow stops and asks me what I wanna do. Now it's my turn to get a wicked grin on. "How about a shower? The advantage of a single-dorm room is that everybody has got a private shower…"

Willow jumps out of bed. "Where is it, I'm feeling all icky and I need a shower, very bad!" I get out of bed too, and I show her where it is. Ten minutes later we are together under the shower. We are kissing and soaping each other in. I am not really able to think straight, cause right now I get the chance to look at Willow's beautiful body without shame. I've finally found peace of mind. There's only one thing that's coming to my mind again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:15 pm 

Title: I Was Made To Love You

Rating: R, maybe even NC-17 Pairing: Only Willow/Tara. But hey, that's more than enough to keep WT-shippers satisfied!

Disclaimers: Willow and Tara belong to the UPN and Joss Whedon, I'm just playing with his toys! (and I'm enjoying it very much, lol) The songs used in this series all belong to K-otic and to Zomba, the Record Company.

Song used in this fic: I Was Made To Love You

Feedback: Please, yes! How am I ever able to improve my writing if I don't know what I'm doing wrong? But please, be a little bit gently :-)

Spoilers: Nothing if you've seen season 4 and 5. If you haven't, there may be some spoiler stuff in it.

Dedication: Well, basically everybody who is reading this stuff, even more to those who like it. A special dedication is for Joss Whedon, for giving me these characters, to the characters Willow and Tara themselves and to the wonderful actresses Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson who play their parts more than excellent. Another special dedication to Chantal. Thanx for beta-reading!

POV: Tara

Summary: We skip some time, and move on to the end of Family, and what happens after Tara's birthday party.

The way our hands fit

The way our eyes meet

The way I melt when you're holding me

There's not a piece that's out of place

I can see the way I feel

It's written on your face

And there is no mistake

The way I tremble when you touch me

The way I shiver when you say you love me

One kiss, and my heart knew

Oh baby I was made to love you

Every hour, every minute

With every thought I think you're in it

Without a doubt I know that it's true

The way I talk

The way you listen

The way you know just what I'm thinking

Long before I even say it

I'll never understand it and I

Pray it never ends

But I know where it begins, baby

Every hour, every minute

A love this strong isn't bound by time or space

Anything or place

What's meant to be will be

I was meant for you, you were meant for me

My baby

Every hour, every minute

The way I tremble, the way you touch me

When you say you love me

It's November 7th, and it's my twentieth birthday. This year, I surely have had some problems before I could finally begin celebrating this big event. But now I'm here, in the Bronze, with my love Willow and the complete scoobie gang, celebrating my birthday very much.

Everybody has brought really nice presents, but the present that Dawn gives me now it the most original one. It's a broomstick, and when she gives it to me she says; "So you can fly away whenever your family shows up again." It's just so cute! You've gotta love that little sis of Buffy.

I get a few more presents, but after that everybody goes back to dancing, pooling and talking. Anya asks me what that whole insect-reflection-theory exactly means, so I start explaining. When I'm done she starts asking about other theories like that, but I see Willow coming my way. "My dance?" she asks. I can't refuse her anything, and besides that, I don't want to, so I'll grab the hand she's been holding out for me. We walk to the dance floor and start swaying to the romantic song that is playing, I believe its Melanie Doane.

"Good birthday?" She asks.

"Best birthday" I answer.

"I still can't believe you didn't tell me about your family." Willow says to me.

"I was just afraid if you saw the kind of people I came from you wouldn't wanna be near me anymore."

"See, that's where you're a dummy. I think about what you grew up with, and I look at what you are. It makes me proud… It makes me love you more."

"Every time I'm…even at my worst…you always make me feel special. How do you do that?"

"Magic"

We move closer, and I rest my head upon Willow's shoulder. Once again, I get this tingling feeling in my tummy. It seems like it's there forever. Every time we kiss, or touch, or just look at each other, I get that feeling. I guess that's some of our magic too. Suddenly, I realise that my feet aren't touching the ground anymore.

I look aside and see Willow has noticed it too. Wow, talking about magic! We just leave it this way, hoping that we'll get down somehow. The song is coming to an end, and as it is fading out, we're fading down slowly. As soon as we're back down, we get off the dance floor. We sit at a table together with Buffy, while the rest of the gang is dancing to an up tempo song that has started.

Buffy has seen us floating, cause as soon as we both sit down she asks; "What the heck were you two doing, the floor wasn't good enough anymore?" I can hear in her voice that she's just teasing, but she surely is wondering how we done that. We order something to drink, and talk a little bit with Buffy, but half an hour later we decide to go home.

Well, basically Willow decides that. She stands up, telling Buffy we're going home, than bows over to whisper in my ear that she wants to have birthday-girl for herself right now. I start blushing, knowing exactly what she's means. We say our goodbyes and thank-you's to the rest of the gang, and we're off.

Tara's room

"Finally alone." Is the first thing Willow says as soon as we're in my room. I look at her with a shy smile, and she comes over to give me a little kiss. "I'm sorry, but I just really wanted you to be mine for a couple of hours…or a night." She gets her wicked grin on again, and I realise that probably none of the scoobies knows about this side of Willow. This side of her is for me and only me. "Sweetie, I'm always yours. I told you that before, and it stays that way."

While I get the two of us drinks, Willow puts the stereo on. She's skipping through my cd's and when she finds what she was looking for she puts it in my stereo. A song starts playing, and she comes up to me. "My dance again?" And still, I can't and don't want to refuse her anything, so I put my arms around her.

As the song reaches its chorus, Willow starts singing really soft. "The way I tremble when you touch me. The way I shiver when you say you love me. One kiss, and my heart knew. Oh baby I was made to love you. Every hour, every minute. With every thought I think you're in it. Without a doubt I know that it's true. Oh baby I was made to love you." She looks at me with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. "It's true, you know. I really was made to love you."

I feel tears coming up my eyes, and with a trembling voice I say. "We were made to love each other." Willow bows forward, and starts kissing me. Soft and sweet, at first, but soon the kiss deepens. The cd comes to an end, but our kiss doesn't. I let my tongue slid out of my mouth, and run it slowly over Willow's lips. She parts her lips to let me enter, which I am more than willing to do.

We stopped dancing in the meantime, but we surely haven't stopped moving. Our hands are running all over each other's bodies, exploring ones more the bodies we already know so well. We are getting very aroused, and we both want more than this. That's why we move to the bed, to continue what we were doing there. Willow lets her hands slip under my dress, so she can cup my but. For some reason (don't ask me what kind of reason that could be) I get the urge to get out of my clothes, and to make sure Willow does either, so I let my hands slip underneath Willow's dress as well, and I start pulling at it, trying to get it off.

Willow gives me a hand, opening some of the buttons at her back for me. That makes it way easier for me, and before I know it Willow's dress is off. "Your turn." She gasps between the kisses. She undoes me of my dress, so there we are, both in our underwear. I'm getting more aroused every second, and I'm sure Willow does too. My hands are still over Willow's beautiful almost naked body, but hers are at my back, trying to unclasp my bra. Obviously she's experienced with this, (of course with me) because only seconds later my bra is getting a lesson in how to fly. Deciding I want Willow to be all-naked, I take off her last pieces of clothing, as well as I do mine.

There we are, both naked to the bone, and wanting each other very much. We lie down on the bed, and Willow rolls on top of me right away. She starts giving little kisses, moving down from my lips to my neck. Her trail of kisses continues to my breast, and there she stays for a while. My breathing increases as she licks one of my nipples, and bites them soft and teasing.

I moan softly as she starts massaging my other breast with her hand, and hearing my arousal, Willow starts moaning a bit too. Willow decides that it's time to move on to the next spot, and so her trail of kisses goes down to my tummy, and from there on to my most sensitive spot. (I'm sure I don't have to tell what that would be.) She starts licking eagerly, and soon my complete body starts trembling hard. Very hard. Willow goes on licking and sucking, and finally I reach the pleasure moment. I come trembling, moaning and gasping Willow's name. She moves up and cuddles against me. "How did you like this birthday present?" She asks.

All I can do is kiss her. "Does that explain it?" I ask. Willow pretends to be in deep thoughts before she speaks up again. "Hmm, I don't know for sure. Perhaps you should try it again, so I can give my second opinion." I have a much better way of showing her how much I liked it. I give her one more kiss before I'm off, heading down. I am licking her while my hands are very busy kneading Willow's hard nipples. Every now and then I stop licking, just to tease. Than Willow starts almost begging me to move on, so I do. When she reaches her culminating point she screams out my name. "Oooh, Tara! Yes!" When it's all over I move up and lay my head down on her chest. "Now you know how much I liked my birthday present?" I ask teasing.

"Hmm, I think I got an idea of that now. I love you Tara." "I love you too sweetie." We snuggle up together and drift slowly into sleep, but we both know for sure now that we were made to love each other.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:17 pm 

Title: Call For Me

Rating: PG-13 Pairing: Only Willow/Tara. But hey, that's more than enough to keep WT-shippers satisfied!

Song used in this fic: Call For Me

Spoilers: Nothing if you've seen season 4 and 5. If you haven't, there may be some spoiler stuff in it.

Dedication: Well, basically everybody who is reading this stuff, even more to those who like it. A special dedication is for Joss Whedon, for giving me these characters, to the characters Willow and Tara themselves and to the wonderful actresses Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson who play their parts more than excellent. Another special dedication to Chantal. Thanx for beta-reading!

POV: Willow

Summary: After The Gift. Tara has been brainsucked and returned to her normal self. Willow thinks back while Tara is asleep, and realises how important Tara is in her life. Tara can always call for her, and Willow will make sure Tara knows.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

What do you do when you're down

When nobody else is around

Who's gonna love you forever

Who's going down for me and you

I don't know what to do

Feeling like a fool

Playing by the rules

But every day

The world gets stranger to you now

But some things never change

You can always

Call for me

Where ever you are

Call for me

No matter how far

It's crazy

But some say

That love fades away

But you know

Where I'll be

Call for me

So many lies you can say

Something will give you away

Cause nothing lasts forever

Except for maybe me and you

Tell it like it is

Pain and happiness

And I'll be there to share it

Like no one ever did

The world seems stranger to you now

But some things never change

You can always

Call for me

Where ever you are

Call for me

No matter how far

It's crazy

But some say

That love fades away

But you know

Where I'll be

Call for me

Oh I'll be there

When you need someone to talk to

Anyone won't do then

Yeah

I will be there

When you want someone to long to

I'll be there I'm the one to hold you

You don't have to worry 'bout a thing

You can always

Call for me

Where ever you are

Call for me

No matter how far

It's crazy

But some say

That love fades away

But you know

Where I'll be

Call for me

Some say that love fades away

But you know

Where I'll be

Call for me

It was a close call, I almost lost my baby. Right now, she's asleep, curled up against me. I did lose Buffy. That hurts, but the thought of almost losing Tara… It's wrong to say, but I think that would have hurt me more. I can't imagine life without her anymore. Almost, it would have been that way. I thank all the Gods and Goddesses for keeping her with me. If I would lose Tara, I think I would die myself too.

It's strange, that your feelings for somebody can go that deep. I mean, I know that it can go deep, it was pretty deep with Oz. I was devastated when he left. I did very stupid things. But still, they weren't even close compared to the feelings I have for Tara. I started realising that a bit after the fight we've had. But after…. after Glory. It tore me apart. The only thing that kept me alive was the thought of Tara still being alive. Still being able to comfort her, and hold her, and take care of her. And she can always count on me for that. Whatever is wrong, all she needs to do is call for me, and I'll come running, if not flying. I need to show her that. She must know how important she is to me, although I think there's nothing that could ever express that. I have to try to come as close as possible. I need to sleep, and wake up with a fresh mind tomorrow, than I'll be able to think of something. Yes, sleep it is. And I curl up to Tara, holding her as tight as possible. She only cooperates in her sleep, curling up to me as well. I close my eyes, and after a few minutes I doze off.

The next morning I open my eyes slowly as I realise something soft is touching my lips. Right away, I see the most beautiful thing this world owns; my girlfriend Tara. I kiss her back, and smile. Tara starts talking.

"Morning sweetie. Sorry to wake you, but I couldn't hold myself. I had to kiss you."

"Hmm, that's fine. Do you think it's possible to do that every day, cause in fact, I kinda liked it. Or, even better, do you think it's possible to do that right now again, I can't wait for tomorrow to be treated like that again."

I see Tara's face coming closer again, and I close my eyes. Butterflies are flying through my tummy, and I feel like I can faint every moment, just because of pure happiness. Her soft lips touch mine again, and all of the sudden it's like I've been hit by lightning. I finally know what to do, to make Tara mine forever, and to show her that I can't live without her.

Tara just went out for a walk. I think she's going to Anya, she does that a lot lately. For some reason, they get along really well. Maybe it's because they were both the 'outsiders' of the gang, I don't know. But if it makes her happy, talking to Anya and be friends with her, it's fine. Tara's happiness is all that counts for me. While she is gone, I'm trying to make my little plan complete. I'm sitting behind my laptop, working on some kind of text. Or to be more precise, a lyric. Yup, that's right, I'm trying to write a song for Tara. Don't ask me where I got that idea from, cause I wouldn't know. I just feel like I have to do that. Of course, that's only a small part of my plan. There's lots of other stuff too, but that will have to wait right now. First, I have to finish writing my song for Tara. I try to write more, and after an hour I see that I have finished my song. Wow, I can be proud of myself!

"Hi Devon, it's Willow. Listen, I was wondering if you could do me a little favour? You see, it's like this, I wrote a song for my girlfriend, but I don't really know how to make the music with it."

Devon says he wants to help me with that, if that is my question. We make an appointment for that evening, and after talking some about school and 'Dingoes ate my baby' I hang up. A huge smile is spread across my face. My plan starts working out!

That night, I meet up with Devon. I had to lie to Tara, and in a way that hurts me, but on the other hand, it's for a very good cause. Tara herself, and our relationship. Devon comes up with some nice ideas, but, they are all Dingoes ate my baby-style, rock. And I have to be able to sing it! So we decide to try it another way. After trying a bit, he comes up with a nice piano-intro. We try and try, and after hours of work, that feel like days, Devon plays the final version of my song, and sings along so I can hear what it will sound like. I love it, but I need practise, and more help from Devon, and Dingoes ate my baby. First of all, I need to know the song completely, so I read it a couple of times, and than I sing it, while Devon plays the music. We do that over and over, till we've passed midnight by far. But now, it sounds great, if I may say it myself! I make some arrangements with Devon after I explained my complete plan to him, and he says that he and the band will cooperate. Feeling very happy, I go back to Tara, so I can get some hours of sleep.

The next day I wake up with only one thing on my mind; today, I've got to make my final arrangements. Tara has an appointment with Anya, they go shopping today. And that's good, it gives me the freedom for the last things of my plan. First of all, I call the Sunnydale Country Club, and make reservations for their Ballroom. After that, I call Devon to make some arrangements. Third, I call my uncle, who lives at the beach for 4 months a year. When he doesn't live here, he's in Washington DC, living the big city life. Right now, he's doing the big city thing, so I want to know if I can use his apartment. I know he'll let me, but just for the record, I want his permission. And then, there's only one more thing to arrange…. A ring.

I go out of town to find a ring. I wouldn't want to be in a jeweller store, and bump into Tara. I don't think that would be a success! When I walk into the jeweller store, I look around me a bit awkward. I never did this before, at least, not for Tara, and not for such an occasion. I walk around in the store, checking some things out. Soon, my attention gets caught by a ring. It feels like I'm drawn to it, like it's screaming out my name. I just *have* to go to that ring. When I take a closer look, I just know it. This is the one. The one that's made for Tara. It costs me a fair amount of money, but it's worth it. Tara is worth it. I let the jeweller put in a inscription; Always Yours. I think that's fitting for the two of us. And then, I'm ready. Everything of my plan is set up, and tonight will be the night that it's all gonna happen.

"Willow, honey. Who's making dinner tonight, you or me?" Tara asks me.

I get a wicked grin on and answer her. "None of us. Tonight we'll be served, I made some reservations."

Tara smiles at me, and tells me how I always know how to surprise her. Inside of my head, I'm laughing very hard.

I force Tara to get dressed properly. I changed my clothes right after I came back from the jeweller store. Tara looked kinda strange at me back then, but she didn't asked anything, thank god. It's getting harder for me to keep my mouth shut.

When Tara is ready, I grab our coats, and help Tara in hers. We walk downstairs and I get the car. I don't tell Tara anything at all, it would ruin the surprise. And again, I have reason to be proud of myself. Tara is playing the puppy-eye thing, almost begging where we're going. But I keep my mouth shut.

After 5 minutes (Sunnydale is very small) we are at the Country Club. I let Tara wait, while I ask about my reservation. Than, a young dark and handsome man in a tux comes to get us, and guides us to the ballroom. As we enter, Tara's mouth falls open as if she's looking at God himself. I let a half-smile light my face. I must admit that I'm stunned as well by the ballroom. I had heard that it was big and beautiful, but I didn't expect it this huge. It's completely lit by candles, just as I had requested. In the middle, there's a dinner table, and around that is some space left where we can dance. Some people you just gotta love! I certainly love the people who did this so excellent! The guy in the tux leaves us alone, and I take Tara's hand, guiding her to the dinner table. Tara sits down with my help, and I sit down across her. I take her hand, and look her deep in the eyes. She starts talking to me.

"Willow baby, you keep amazing me! How on earth did you get this done?"

While I'm drowning in her eyes, the most beautiful pair of eyes that this world knows, I answer her. "Honey, I do everything for you. Whatever you want, I'll make sure you get it."

At that moment, a door swings open and four men in tuxedo's enter the room. All of them are wearing a plate with food on it. I see Tara is having difficulties, making sure her jaws don't drop again. It's kinda sweet, seeing her like that. But then again, everything about Tara is sweet and loveable. When everything is on table, we attack the food, and the four men leave us again. We remain quiet while we are having dinner, but we do shoot several meaning looks at each other. The timing of the tux-men is perfect. Just as we are finished, they enter with our desert. And as soon as they have left again, I take my chance. "Honey, open your mouth please."

She looks at me puzzled, but when I pick up a strawberry, she gets it. She opens her mouth, and bites the strawberry I offer her very sensually. And she's driving me crazy, in a positive way of course. While we are playing with each other like that, soft music starts playing. I decide we better leave desert for what it is, and I stand up. Tara stands up right away as well. She takes the hand I offer her, and we move closer, slowly starting to sway to the music. Normally, this would be the time for me to dream away in Tara's arms, but this time it isn't. I am kinda tense, because I know what's still coming. I look sideways to the clock on the wall, and I see it's getting closer and closer to the time that we're supposed to be at the beach.

"Last dance sweetie, we've got more to do." I say to Tara.

We dance the last dance for now, and than the tux-guys come in again with our coats. One of them wants to help Tara in hers, but I'm first. I want that to be my honour only.

Minutes later, we are back in the car. Tara is hearing me out, wants to know really badly where we are going, but, no matter how hard it is for me, I keep my mouth shut. But very soon, Tara realises that we're going to the beach. When we get to the beach house, Tara looks (again) surprised. I never told her about my uncle. I open the door and let Tara in.

"Well, if you don't mind we stay here tonight. I already packed some overnight stuff, so don't need to worry about that." I tell Tara. She nods agreeing. Than I take her hand and lead her through the house, to the backdoor.

"I've got something I want to show you babe" I say. I lead her out of the house, onto the beach. There's a huge campfire burning, and at the left is Devon with the complete band. I tell Tara to sit down, and so she does. I notice that I started trembling, and so does my voice. I take a deep breath. I walk towards Devon, exchange some words with him and there it goes, the music starts….

I take on last deep breath, and than I start singing.

What do you do when you're down When nobody else is around Who's gonna love you forever Who's going down for me and you I don't know what to do Feeling like a fool Playing by the rules

But every day The world gets stranger to you now But some things never change

I feel tears boiling up in my eyes, and when I look at Tara, I see silent tears of happiness stream down her face. I continue the song while tears are flowing freely at both of our faces.

You can always Call for me Where ever you are Call for me No matter how far It's crazy But some say That love fades away But you know Where I'll be Call for me

I sing out the complete song, and when I'm finished doing that I let myself fall into Tara's arms. While Devon and the rest are leaving, it's time for the grand finale of this night.

"Tara, baby, I love you so much. I want you to know that you can always, and then I mean ALWAYS in big capitals, call for me. I want to make it all official, sweetie." At that point I pull out the ring I bought her. "Be mine forever? Will you marry me?"

Tara bursts out in tears, while the other tears had just dried up. "Yes love, of course I will marry you!" We are laughing and kissing, and out of nowhere, the sky is lit brightly. Fireworks is lighting the entire sky and sea. I hold Tara close to me while we watch it. Tara turns my head towards her, and kisses me again. I feel…. I can't describe how I feel. It's something you need to go through to understand it. Not a million words can get even close to what I'm feeling right now. Tara and I stay the way we are for a while, watching the last pieces of fireworks go out. We nuzzle close, and fall asleep on the beach, next to the campfire. And we both feel better than ever before. We will get married.

The end