The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: May 7th
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:50 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Title: May 7th
Author: ME!
Ratings: PG-13
Comments: Yes please!
Warning: this is angst
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the character from BtVS.

Willow’s alarm started to ring but the redhead was up already, she stared at the clock, jittering on her night stand. Slowly reaching for it, she turned it off, she wanted to stay in bed all day, today anyways, she couldn’t sleep, the bags under her eyes showed that she hadn’t gotten a blink of sleep last night. Hearing the bathroom door close Willow slowly got up, someone else was up anyways. Shuffling over to her wardrobe she pulled a black skirt, a black shirt, and started to change. When she was finished she shuffled to the bathroom to brush her teeth. As she reached downstairs Buffy and Dawn were standing in the kitchen staring at the stairway expectantly. Buffy picked up a plate of pancakes made in odd animal shapes.
“Just like she used to make them!”
Dawn placed a bottle of syrup next to Willow, with a small smile.
Willow sat down at the table, tears gleaming in her eyes as she smiled a full blown smile, seeing just how much Buffy’s pancake looked just like Tara’s. Sitting at this table with a plate of pancakes in front of her, it reminded her so much of the days when she used wake up with Tara snuggled up by her, they’d go downstairs and Tara would make them pancakes. The three ate breakfast together in silence each one praying they would get by today. After breakfast Willow told them she took the day off from her job, she had been hired by the new principal Wood to be the computer technology teacher. May 7th, Willow had dreaded this day since last month, she didn't know what to do, how to react. She picked up flowers she picked yesterday and started the walk to the graveyard.

good enough to continue?

Post subject: Re: May 7th
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:20 am 
3. Flaming O

You should post another part now! That was way to short lol I want more you can't stop there please please please

""Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. ""

"Xander" Willow smiles "It's Tara" then she slowly stands and follows the little light whipping around her head ..

Xander looks confused "And ....how long have you known your girlfriends tinkerbell?" He asks with a smile as he follows Willow ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:17 am 
19. Yummy Face

Good beginning... I hope Willow soon gets her Tara back...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:02 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

update!
title: may 7th
author: me
disclaimer: none of these characters are mine. and so on...
author note: sorry, i do short updates.
Willow stood outside the graveyard, as if that extra step were the threshold. Her flowers clutched in her hands, she could see Tara’s grave from where she stood. Taking a cautious step into the graveyard a series of emotions came over Willow. The happy memories with Tara, the anger she had for herself for tricking Tara, the sadness that Tara was no longer there, the loneliness that no one would ever love her like Tara did. Then the tears came, first one tear tickling her cheek, creating a slick path down her face as it fell down her chin. Then another and before she knew it Willow was sprinting to Tara’s grave a rush of tears falling from her face, sobbing silently. When she got to Tara’s grave sitting down next to it she cried silently questioning Tara on why she had left her. A few minutes later Willow sat next to Tara’s tombstone, shivering lightly as the breeze blew by. Slowly getting up Willow wandered through the graveyard looking for it, finally she saw it, a gray slab of rock. “Warren Meers.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:24 am 
3. Flaming O

interesting hook.... keep going

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:18 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:42 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

more updates!
title: may 7th
author: me
disclaimer: none of these characters are mine. and so on...
author note: sorry, i do short updates.

Standing there staring at the two words that stirred the darkest powers that laid dormant in her. Willow stood staring at the tombstone, remembering watching his funeral from afar, no one could find his body, so Mr. and Mrs. Meers lowered an empty coffin for their son, as Andrew stood weeping. Willow remembered finding pleasure in watching them suffer, seeing the pain he caused her reflected in people that loved, if anyone could love a monster like him, a soulless man. Willow felt sickened at how twisted she was back then with the black hair. She still felt intense hatred for this man, and yet if she were to go back, if she could take it all back, she wouldn’t have tortured him, killed him. Feeling her anger and rage work up again unable to contain them Willow stared loathingly at the name, the three syllables that could send her into the darkest places. “You took her away from me, you fucking bastard!” she yelled at the stone, shoulders shaking in grief as she felt a new wave of tears overcome her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:59 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... What Willow did to Warren was horrible but Warren deserved it...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:30 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Yes; I wonder if, after it happened, his mother had any realization of what he'd done. (Nitpick; Considering no body was found and no evidence of his death, I think Willow would have been out of town before any kind of service for Warren would have been held.) I was raised aorund the funeral business and a lot of questions always occur to me about these things.

I have to wonder, want to know, what route this story is going to take to get where it's going.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.