The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Short New FIC: Show Me
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:17 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

TITLE: Show Me

AUTHOR: strong.like.an.amazon

RATING: NC-17 (we all need a lil' smut :kdevil )

DISCLAIMER: they all belong to joss whedon and mutant enemy, so forth, WB, UPN, all of the kind.

FEEDBACK: yes please! ...first timer, so...be gentle! (i know it probably sucks but, be nice!)

SPOILERS: none really, other than willow and tara being together, so up to season 4

DISTRIBUTION: you can use it if you wanna, just give me a heads up!

SUMMARY: willow and tara's first time, tara's first time ever.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: thoughts in italics!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tara giggled as Willow brushed her fingertips over her neck, “ticklish,” Tara stated. Willow responded by replacing her fingers with her mouth lightly sucking on the blonde witches neck. In response Tara arched her back slightly unable to control her reactions. They had been fooling around for a few hours and Willow had explored her body, locating where to make Tara moan, or where to make Tara gasp. As Tara’s back arched she pushed her center into Willow’s knee, in which that redhead had put there to keep balance on top of the blonde. Tara gasped at the sudden contact, Willow immediately pulled back from Tara.

“A-Are you okay? Because I know you’ve never and, that wasn’t expected, and you, well you gasped, did I hurt you. Oh god I hurt you didn’t I, this is just terrible, I mean here we are in Sunnydale the vampire town and I’m sucking on your neck and…”
“Willow” the blonde witch chuckled at her girlfriends babble.
“I gasped” Tara said as she used her legs to pull Willow’s knee back up the bed. “Because I liked it” Tara finalized her sentence by dropping her hips and grinding against the redhead’s knee.

It took Willow a second or two to get caught up to what Tara had said, as she came to her senses she found the blonde beneath her was sucking lightly on her earlobe. Lowering her head once again Willow’s tongue danced across Tara’s collarbone. Sucking lightly, Biting down on soft flesh, and now moving her knee to the pace of Tara’s grinding.

“Willow make love to me.” Tara whispered oh so lightly into the redhead’s ear, her hot breath sending shivers down Willow’s spine.
“Seriously?!” Willow was suddenly scared.
Okay Rosenberg not the best answer when a girl asks you to have sex with her. But, she’s never done this before, she asking me to take her virginity? But I’m not experienced I’ve only done it with one guy, not even a girl. What if I’m bad, than I ruin the whole idea, the whole concept of sex. Oh god, I’m going to ruin Tara’s life, I can’t do that.
“Yes Willow, make love to me, show me.” Tara’s voice was husky.
Willow slowly lowered her head to the ever soft lips of her girlfriend.
Oh god that was a sexy voice, note to self, hear Tara talk like that more often.

Willow let her hands fall to the hem of Tara’s shirt, looking into the blonde’s eye’s just to make sure that Tara wanted this. Tara looked into the see of green as if her blue orbs could express to Willow’s that she was sure. Tara couldn’t believe it herself she was giving herself, her body, her love, her trust, her soul, to this woman. Slowly lifting the shirt Willow pulled it over Tara’s head, descending her lips to Tara’s now exposed chest, leaving butterfly kisses on Tara’s sternum, as her head descended to Tara’s soft stomach her hands found the clasp of Tara’s bra.

'Oh God' Tara thought, she had never been kissed live this before, with so much passion. She felt Willow’s hands unclasp her bra and for a second she wanted to grab at her bra and keep herself from being exposed. Then she thought, Hey, this is Willow, you love her, you trust her. With that Tara let Willow slip off her bra. Willow moved her mouth to Tara’s left breast, as she let her tongue lightly trace from the base of her breast to the nipple, her fingertips traveled the same road on Tara’s right breast. Tara arched her back trying to get Willow to take her nipples into her mouth. Willow circled her tongue around the nipple a few times, hearing Tara’s heave breathing. Finally the redhead took the blonde’s nipple into her mouth, hearing a small hitch in Tara’s breathing then a low moan she smirked. And couldn’t help herself but to lightly bite down on the hard peaks, only to hear the blonde gasp. While moving her mouth to Tara’s right breast Willow found the button to Tara’s pants, slowly she began to unbutton it and unzip it.

Willow’s mouth was still working on Tara’s breasts when Tara whispered in Willow’s ears, “Willow, touch me. I want to feel you inside me.” Letting her hand slide between them Willows slipped her fingers into the waistband of Tara’s underwear. Wasting no time at all, Willow used her middle finger and stroked the lips of Tara’s cunt.
“Oh, goddess, Willow, please, now.” Tara managed to gasp out as she lowered her hip trying to push Willow’s hand closer to her.
Willow’s middle finger pushed into the Tara, nice and slow, good Rosenberg you don’t want to hurt her. Willow felt how tight Tara was, and oh, yeah her own puddle of warmth had gathered. Willows heard Tara’s breath hitch, Tara’s hands clung to Willow’s shoulders her nails leaving a light impression on Willow’s skin. Willow slowly moved her finger in and out of Tara, feeling the blonde’s muscle relax around her finger she slowly added another finger. Tara whimpered lightly as the pain. Her eyes clenched, teeth grinding lightly. Willow stopped immediately, her middle finger buried inside Tara with her index finger half way in.
“Are you okay? D- do you want me to stop?” Willow was definitely worried.
Tara shook her head, eyes still clamped shut as she placed her forehead back on Willow’s shoulder. Willow nervously, continued to enter Tara, her index finger sliding in bit by bit. Tara’s fingernails now dug into the Willow’s skin, her jaw clenched as another whimper escaped her lips. Knowing Willow would worry Tara let out a shaky whisper, “Keep going…” Willow began to pump her fingers slowly at first, in and out of Tara. Tara moaned lightly as each thrust. As her muscles once again relaxed around Willow’s fingers. Willow started pumping faster, as Tara’s moans got louder. Tara opened her mouth to speak and only got, “dee…”
Willow looked into her girlfriend’s lust filled eyes, “Do you want me to go deeper baby?” Tara nodded her eyes still closed enjoying the new ecstasy Willow found. Willow’s fingers began to drive deeper and faster as Tara’s moans turned to grunts Willow drove harder, intent on bringing her love to new peaks of happiness. Tara felt Willow’s thumb brush over her clit, softly, lightly, almost barely but that was all it took. With that Willow brought Tara to new lengths of ecstasy. Burying her nails almost painfully into Willow’s shoulders, screaming the name of the women she loved. Tara’s muscles clenched around Willow’s fingers, her eyes wide open but all she was black. The pain was gone and all she could feel was pleasure, desire, passion, and love for the redhead looking down at her. Closing her eyes wanting to hold onto this moment forever, Willow holding her tightly, her head still spinning as she came down from her new high, lying there knowing she had found her soul mate, her Willow.

the end!

yes, no, maybe so? :paranoid

Post subject: Re: Short New FIC: Show Me
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:09 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great smutty goodness... more to come?

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

Post subject: Re: Short New FIC: Show Me
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:26 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

:drool...Wowww.... That was great :D
So is it the end really? No more? :aww