The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic *Willow's Journey* PG-13 + Chapter P-3
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:33 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Let me know what you think, honest Opinion. Also The rest of the chapters are on Extraflamey but if you want i can bring them here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

Sunnydale, California was so peaceful. But In the mind of Willow Rosenberg everything was Mulling around, She worried for her old Friend Xander. He was drafted to Join the War in Iraq, Anya had a baby boy soon after his departure. She was so alone, The gang would go over help her take care of little Zack. Anya soon got enough courage to go back to work, she was so depressed when she got the news.

~Flash back~

"Why Xander you can't!" Tears were on the verge of Spilling onto her cheeks.

"Ayn, I have no choice." She Held the Summon in her hand, cursing in a tongue that Xander could not understand. "Anya, look at me." He knelt down by her side. "You have friends here, Buffy, dawn, Willow, Giles, Even how it pain me...Spike."

"Just promise me you'll come home...Not just for me but for our Child." Xander looked up to Anya's Eyes that were filled with tears. He kissed her lips and Promised with all his heart.So Xander came over to the Summer's home and told everyone the bad news. It was a solemn day for everyone, Anya was so distant, just so heart broken.

When the day came for Xander to leave, Buffy Invited over The original Group. Willow, Tara, even cordella came from LA. "Anya, your welcome to stay here." Buffy Knelt down to look eye and eye.

"No."

"Xander I just can't believe it, you of all people?"Cordy gave him a hug as she walked into House. The party was solemn but The walk down memory lane was a tear jerker and happy tears. Willow felt the most hurt right up there with Anya, Xander was her best make friend. She grew up with him, they played games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been six months since Xander was gone and he was coming home on leave which excited everyone including Anya, she couldn't wait to see him. Willow was Thinking about something for a long time, she felt this urge to do something Drastic and she just had to tell someone...

~~~~~

"Your An Angel, you know that?" Tara Smiled Holding onto Willow hand as they walked down the Path.

"Yes a Little Jewish One." Tara couldn't help but laugh.

"Tara, I've been thinking..."

"Really you." Tara Giggled but noticed Willow was not. "Ooo, not a joke. OK, what's the matter?"

"I love you, you know that." Willow sat Tara down on a bench, Clutching her Hands in Tara's. "I have something to tell you, and I want you not to get upset."

"Willow what's going on, what are you getting at?"

"I've made a decision..." She took a deep breath. "I've decided to Join the war. I think I need to, Something's been drawing me to it." Tara sat and couldn't believe it, couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Tara?"

"No!" Tara broke her hands Away from Willow. "No, You can't do this Willow!"

"Tara Something's telling me i have to."

"I don't believe this!"

"I have to do this!" Tara Stood and started to walk away.

"Tara please!" Tara Turned and smacked willow in the face.

"Just Go then, Join your cause." She started to cry more holding her face. "how could you leave after..."She Paused, Wiped her eyes. "...Everything." She ran off leaving willow holding her face.

Chapter One

~Tara I walk alone, a dead Women. something is telling me to leave. I don't want to, I wish I could kiss your sweet Face, Gaze into your Wonderful Blue eye's and tell you everything is going to be just fine. But you won't Believe me, You'll turn me away, Banish me, Shun me. As you should, I'm hurting you, Hurting everyone else...My love~ She let a tear fall, she stood on a bridge Looking into the water, staring deep into its Majestic Blue water.

~Don't hate me!~ Her mind screamed for understanding, why was this force calling her, She knew she must answer. She must go.

She walked Sunnydale Trying to place everything in her head, weighting the pro's and Con's. She didn't even realized that she headed for home, she sat down in the backyard of the Summer/Rosenberg/Maclay house and Cried, Cried alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's been out there a while." Buffy stared out the window, the over to Tara who was making herself some tea. "Tara?" she raised a hand and headed for the room soon after. Buffy knew she was going to regret this but she headed out to talk to willow, her best friend. "Wil?"

Willow looked up tears in her eye's. "Buff?"

"Come inside, Its Starting to rain."

"I hurt her so much, I've given her a reason to hate me," Buffy sat down next to her, placing an arm around her friend. "I know this will kill her, but I have to do it."

"No you don't Wil, Stay here where it is safe!" Buffy Pulled willow closer so she could rest her head on her arm.

"I need to talk to Tara." Willow stood up from the swing chair. "Tara Open the window, Talk to me!" She watched the window, nothing. "Tara Open the window!" She waited still nothing "Open the window, Listen to me!" Still nothing. "If you don't hear me out, until you do I will stay out side with no coat, no shoes and sleep in the rain. I will get sick, and you will be forced to take care of me!" stubborn still, no window was open. "Fine!" She lay down on the grass and let the rain trickle down onto her body.

"Willow you can't do this." Buffy knelt down beside her.

"Watch me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning...

"Is she still out there?" Dawn looked out in the back yard at willow who was curled in a ball on the swing chair. "She's gonna get sick."

"She's being stubborn, like someone else we know." Buffy looked in the Direction of Tara.

"If she wants to be an Ignoramus let her, she's being stupid." Tara Finished off her pancakes and Headed for the living room. ~Willow why are you doing this to me? Goddess be Damned, If your not in this house in the next two days I will talk to you, i'll let you win!~ Her mind Screamed, she knew in her heart that dawn and Buffy were becoming fed up, she knew it would only be a matter of time before she was dragged outside.

"Go to her." Dawn came out of the kitchen, with a bag full of pancakes. "Take these to willow and Make up."

"Dawnie..."

"Please I hate to see you like this, both of you."

"I'll give her two days, if she doesn't come in I'll go out, OK?" Dawn shook her head and Headed for the backyard. willow was just waking up, shaking a shivering. "Here you have to eat something." Willow shook her head. "Willow." Dawn Pouted.

"Not until I speak to Tara."

Chapter two

~I feel Broken, I feel...wait I feel sick.~ Willow Frowned as she sat up from the Swing chair looking at the door hoping that Tara would come outside, she would Die out here if she had to. She wouldn't eat, get warm until Tara talked to her. she closed her eyes, she didn't know how long then she heard...

"Willow." Tara placed a blanket around Willow, holding her tightly. "You are a stubborn Witch you know that?"

"I don't *sneeze* Want *sneeze* you *sneeze* "She tried to Finish Between Sneezes but couldn't.

"Come on, lets get you inside and into bed." She sat willow down on a chair Upstairs in there room. she drew a bath for willow placing Special Herbs in the water to Help the Healing. "Come on." Tara Lifted Willow off the chair and Brought her into the bathroom. Tara Helped willow Remove her clothes trying not to show how she really felt, but willow knew...she was mad. "Get into the Tub and get warm."

"Tara?"

"Willow not right now, get warm and clean and when your rested we'll talk." Tara tried to walk away but willow Grabbed a hold of her arm.

"I love you damn it, you know that! Do you honestly think I would spend three and a half nights outside if I didn't?" Willow's voice was Quaking. "I love you more then anyone else in my whole life. You are my best friend, My loved, my...partner." Willow stood and got out of the tub. Tara wrapped a blanket around willow. "Don't act like your OK, I didn't expect you to be all happy with me, But don't you dare act like I don't live!" Willow took a hold of Tara's arms and pulled her closer just as Tara started to cry.

"Why do you..."

"Shh."Willow Kissed her lips and brought Tara to the bed. Willow got dressed and then they sat and talked for the rest of the night, about what was going to happen, what could happen, What could be drawing Willow Closer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wonder if they made up?" Dawn Watched the Stairs from her Couch seat, Buffy was on the phone talking to Anya about her Pregnancy, how close she was. Anya was a month when Xander Left and Now she was eight months Pregnant and Fully Hormonal.

"Anya, your so close to Giving birth. I would just like you to stay here, just to be safe."

"Buffy I'm fine really, I can dial a phone. any Demon can...well not any demon, some demons finger are to big and when the..." Buffy let Anya Ramble on about Demons and Phones. She knew it was Anya's way to cope without Xander, Buffy was Anya's breathing Coach, and she promised Anya if Xander wasn't back in time she would take the roll and go into the Delivery room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

War Zone Millions of miles away, a man sat in his Bunker, In full army Garb, Badly shaved, Hair longer then normal which he was going to get taken care of soon, he had to make it home. His name was Alexander Harris, Struggling to get home in one piece. He was to be shipped home in a few weeks, he missed everyone. "Harris, we moving in!" Xander snapped out of his Dazed look and Jumped into action, Rifle in one hand. He fought Vampire, Demons, and Every other creature...A common man couldn't be any different...could it?

"Tony watch out!" Xander shot out at a man coming full force towards a Battalion.

"Thanks Xan, Saved my ass again man."

"Stay alive, I want to introduce you to my family when we get out of here." Xander smiled shooting another Bullet, Tony nodded and Moved Three steps and Heard a click. "Tony don't move."

"What was that?"

"A Bomb..." he Looked around for something Heavy enough to place weight into the Bomb, at least enough to get him and Tony to safety. A fallen Iraq Soldier was By his feet, he felt justified as he lifted the mans body over to where Tony was now sweating like a pig. "Tony when I say go, you'll lift your foot...OK?" Tony shook his head. "Go!" Soon as Tony lifted his foot Xander placed The Dead man on the bomb. "Come on I don't know how long that will hold it." Xander Grabbed Tony and Dragged him away from that very bad situation.

"Second time in a day you saved my ass Xander, your my hero." Xander Smiled and shoved him a bit.

"Yea. Just don't get use to it. I love ya and all man but not enough to pick out curtain." They laughed and headed back into the barracks after and Hour or Rounds.

He took out a letter he just got from Anya, He missed her so Much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Xander:

I miss you so much, you have to promise you'll come home in one piece. To be able to hold me in your arms, to be able to hold or baby when he or she is born. Things are going to hell over here...everyone is so tense, willow Dropped a bombshell on us today, she wants to join the army, she wants to go into the war that she as a women, has a choice not to. Tara is so heart broken, she just doesn't know what to do. Xander my love hurry home, or write back. I miss you.

Cordella keeps calling asking if you written anything, I Tell her no because you have not. Everyone is worried, Everyone is Hurting.

I Have some names picked out and if you don't help me choice i will pick a name that you won't like. *evil grin*

Girl names// Jessica, Samantha, Sunflower (i don't know why i just think its groovy), Christina, Lisa

Boy names// Zack, Tony, Alexander (Jr. or course), Jonathan, Samuel

What do you think?

Love For all Eternity;

Anya

He placed the letter way in his bag and took out a his own note book and started to write his very first note in seven Months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch when Willow and Tara joined everyone down stairs, Anya came over with a suit case. Buffy Persuaded her to stay for the rest of the Pregnancy. Willow gave her a hug and of course felt the baby in her tummy move. Lunch consisted of pizza, not delivery homemade. "Are you two speaking now?" Anya Looked at Willow and Tara.

"Yea, but I'm still mad." Tara said placing her head on willow Arm.

"I know, but my mind it made up."

"Why?" Anya looked at Willow, into her eyes. "Why would you leave?"

"Something is calling me, I have to answer it.?

"You know what's calling you? Death!" Anya took a deep breath. "If you go Over there you'll die, That what's over there, useless death, People who go over there and die for a country that cares only for itself. You know what, Xander hasn't written, Phoned, nothing, He's probably dead, I'll never hold him, Kiss him goodnight, and he will never see his baby when he or she is born because, its useless!" Anya collapsed Onto the couch and quickly was scooped up by Buffy.

"Shh, he's alive I can feel it. Xander Has fought worse, demons, vampires, this is no different." Willow sat in silence watching Anya Cry, Dawns look of concern, and Tara's tears, she felt the sorrow in Anya's heart, she knew it was stupid but, she would get a call telling her the reason, telling her why she was feeling so drawn, that would shock her.

Chapter Three

Dear Anya;

My love I cannot stress this enough, I will be home soon. I finally got a chance to write this letter to you.

Tell Everyone I send my love, I have no extra paper lost it in the last Raid, after we were Bombed I dropped my Notebook and left it. So I borrowed from my friend Tony, who I've saved more the once in one day. first from a bullet then a land mind.

Buffy take care of my babe until I get back, she'll need someone, just in case. I'll be home soon.

Cordy Thanks for Caring, I'll be home soon, give it a week or Two...

Willow ignore the feeling to Join this war, you have no idea what they do to women over in this country. trust me you want nothing to do with the mess over here. I have to go, I love you guys.

Love Always;

Xander

PS I like The name Zack Ryan. :-) if a boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya Read the letter out loud to the group of people around her. Everyone smiled a few with tears or Solemn looks towards willow's way. Tara knelt down at Willow's feet, crying. "Don't do this, you can't do this!"

"Tara."

"No, you can't just pick up and leave." Willow picked up Tara's chin, kissed the lips.

"We Talked about this, and I already made up my mind."

"Willow you have a phone call, all the way from London." Dawn held the phone to her ear. "They said they need you to answer the phone." Willow grabbed the phone and Answered.

"Hello...Yes hello...Yes...Yes...Yes...ok I will, are you sure?...ok." She Hung up the phone and looked to her friends. "They want me too go, they told me I would know my reason when I get over there. I would be given a mission."

"When do you listen the the Council, Why are they so Special all of a sudden?" Tara sat on the couch holding her Stomach. "What makes you think they're telling you the truth?"

"Tara They want me to go, I want to go." She moved closer. "I am needed somewhere else then here. I'm going to go." Tara stood and wiped the tears from her eyes, a look of hate struck her face and willow felt it, dead on.

"Ok then, go." Willow knew that was to easy especially with the smiled she gave, not the half grin she usually gives. The quick full smile back to the plain expression.

"Tara lets talk about this...alone." Tara nodded and walked up the stairs, willow followed.

When They got up into the Privacy of there own Room willow locked the door and when she Turned she saw Tara's hand fly, She grabbed a hold of her hand and tried to pull her close. "How dare you leave me like this, why do I deserve this?" She struggled to get free now.

"Tara its not just about you, it about people or worse The world, They Want me to go...I want to, but I don't." Willow eyes had tears now. "I love you Tara, leaving you will be the hardest thing in the world. But I will come back, I Promise you!" Tara Broken down, and fell onto the floor near willow's feet.

"please don't go." Willow lifted her fallen Angel off the floor, kissing her on the lips. "Please." She pleaded.

"Shh." Willow Lay her love gently on the bed kissing her lips.

Next morning...

"I will never really be gone, I will always be in your heart, no matter where I am." Willow kissed her love's head as they lay entangled in the Many Blanket and sheets.

"I understand, you have to go. But please, promise me you'll come back." Tara sat up looking at willow in her orbs of green.