The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Conspiracy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:45 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

TITLE: The Conspiracy
RATING: R and over. (I think). Either way, there would be a warning before all the sex parts.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own these characters.. I'm not making any money from this story.. no copyright infringement is intended. The characters belong to Joss Whedon.
AUTHOR’S NOTE: It’s based loosely on the book called “Conspiracy in Death”. This is also my first story so please leave feedback.

Power and greed. These are sins, the only sins that matter. These make people act the way they do, think the way they do.

I have power. I can grant life or cause death. In every aspect, this makes me God.

I have money. I am elite. People, common people, look at me and wish they were me. They wonder what it would be like to have what I do, to do what I do, to have a life like mine. I don’t wonder about them though.

I am God. People should worship me; revere me, live for me and me alone. I cannot be bothered by the laws of the ordinary people. They fear everything, death and pain. I don’t. Ordinary people are limited enough to think that maybe death can be conquered.

My work is almost complete. If people discovered my work, I would be damned, condemned.

When my work is complete, they will worship me.

Post subject: Re: The Conspiracy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:19 pm 
3. Flaming O

Interesting start, I can't wait to see how you will incorporate Willow & Tara into this story. I've read Conspiracy in Death and really enjoyed it. I've enjoyed all the books in the series. Have you read the others? Will you have Willow & Tara play like characters from the series? It would really be cool to see where you take this story.

Christina

Post subject: Re: The Conspiracy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:49 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Pretty interesting start. Sounds promissing. I don't think I've read Conspiracy in Death though if it's anything like you've written it should be cool. I think I'll look it up later. :hmm
Consider me hooked, I'll be anxiously waiting for your introdution of Willow and Tara. Boo ya!

Rob

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms" - Ephesians 6:12