The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Could she be...?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:02 pm 
Could she be...?

By: glendaofoz

Chapter One: Meeting her

'What is it that I am supposed to be doing? It has been 4 months since he left and I still find myself waiting for him to come walking up to my door like he always did...but he's not. He's not coming back and there isn't anything I can do about it. Wrong...there is something I can do about it and that is move on. I am going to start by getting my ass out of bed and get ready for class.' The red haired woman thought to herself. She looked down at the clock and noticed that it was 8:30.

“Shit...my class already started.” Willow said. “Mr. Laven is going to kill me...I have never missed a class.”

Just then there was a knock on her door. Willow jumped out of bed, grabbed her robe and headed toward the door. She opened it to see the most stunning figure of a woman standing on the other side. “WOW!!!” Willow said.

With a strange look on the young blond's face she replied, “What?”

Willow started to turn red realizing that she said that out loud and tried frantically to come up with a reason for her being so amazed by the beautiful blond staring at her.

“Nothing I was just saying that it is so bright out that I am going to need my sunglasses but my walk to class isn't that long but you never know what will happen so I should being them anyways.” Willow started to babble.

'Oh my gosh...that has got to be the cutest thing. She babbles when she is nervous' The blond thought to herself. “I was just wondering if you had a match or a lighter that I could borrow”

Willow just stood there staring. Not hearing a word that came out of the gorgeous blonds mouth for all that she could see where her lips. 'They were so beautiful and full and perfect for kissing...what am I thinking.' Willow thought to herself.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah...sorry I was just daydreaming about...nevermind! Yeah I have some matches that you can have.” Willow said as she pulled her eyes away from the blond and headed toward her desk to get the matches.

“Thank you so much. I just need to light a candle and then I will bring them right back to you.” The blond said as she grabbed the matches from Willow.

“No, it's fine. You can keep them as long as you need them.” Willow said as she just stood there with her hand stretched out after the blond had taken the matches.

“I will bring them right back to you.” The blond said. “Plus...I would love the chance to see you again.” The blond said very softly as she headed back to her room.

Willow got the biggest smile on her face as she just watched to blond walk back to her room. She lived about 8 rooms down the hall from her and Willow couldn't stop herself from looking at her wonderful curves the whole walk.

'What are you doing Rosenburg? Why are you watching her?' Willow thought to herself as the blond reached her room and walked in. 'Cause she is beautiful' Willow thought as she closed her door and finished getting dressed for her class. As she started to get dressed there was another knock on her door. Once again Willow got a huge smile on her face thinking or hoping that the person on the other side of the door would be her. As she walked over to the door and opened it she was smiling even bigger when it was in fact her.

“As I promised...here are you matches back.” The blond said as she handed them to Willow who was just standing there leaning against the doorway smiling.

“Oh yeah. Thanks!” Willow said. “So what were you using the candle for...if you don't mind me asking?”

“Well I needed it for a sp...I just needed some more light in my room to do my homework that's all.” The blond replied with.

“Oh ok.” Willow said

“But thank you for letting me use the matches. I should probably let you finish getting ready.”

“No problem. I am glad to be able to help you in whatever you needed that match for whether it is for lighting a candle or whatever I am glad to able to help.” Willow babbled on to the lovely blond.

'Wow...it is amazing how sexy that babble of hers is' The blond thought to herself. “By the way my name is Tara”

'The is a beautiful name' Willow thought to herself. “I am Willow.”

“Yeah I know.” The blond said.

“You know? How?” Willow asked

“You are in my Psychology class.” Answered the blond.

“Really, I have never seen you there before.”

“Well I sit in the very back of the room and you usually sit in the first row with your friends.”

“Yeah with Buffy and....” Willow stopped cause she was about to say Oz but he isn't in the class anymore.

“There used to be a guy too but I haven't seen him in awhile. Does he not go here anymore or something?” The blond said noticing that the redhead started to become very quiet.

“No he doesn't go he anymore. He left about.....he left.” Willow said as she turned around and sat on her bed.

“I am sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.”

“No you didn't make me upset it's just that I haven't thought about him since he left.” Well that wasn't really true cause she had thought about Oz everyday since he left.

The smile on Tara's face went away cause she now knew that she was sad and missing someone. For some reason all that she wanted to do was to make all of that pain and sadness go away. But she just met this girl well not just met her but just finally got the nerve to talk to her. She has known her or seen her since the beginning of the semester.

“So was he your boyfriend?”

“Yes Oz, that's what his name is, was my boyfriend but it is a long story as to why he left and one that you probably do not want to hear so I will just not even start getting into that conversation.”

“Actually...if you want to tell me I would love to hear it.” Tara said.

'Why would she want to hear about my and Oz?' Willow thought to herself. “Maybe another time cause I really should get to class even though I already missed my first class and my next one isn't until noon so I am not sure why I am saying that I have to go probably just cause I am nervous.” Willow babbled on.

“What are you nervous about?”

“I don't know maybe because I have a gorgeous woman standing in my room talking to me.” Willow covered her mouth. “Wow did I just say that out loud?”

“Yes you did.” Tara said as she started to walk closer to Willow. As she got right in front of Willow she extended her hand and grabbed the hand of a very nervous Willow. “I have wanted to do this since the first time I saw you.” Tara said as she leaned into Willow and kissed her.

Tara then pulled away to wait and see what the reaction would be from Willow. When Tara's lovely lips pulled away from Willow's, all that Willow could do was stand there and look at Tara.

“Wow!” Willow said.

“I am so sorry. I had no right to do that. I should just leave.” Tara said as she turned and ran out of Willow's room. Tara ran right into her room and closed the door behind her.

Willow didn't even know what to do. The kiss that Tara gave her was something that was both amazing and great. She had never felt anything like that before. But it was with a girl. How could she of felt what she did about a kiss with another girl? Whatever or whoever it was with, all that Willow knew is that she had to do it again. Did this make her gay?

Willow finished getting dressed and headed to class. As she walked into the class she took her normal seat in the front of the class and the teacher started to speak. About half way through the class Willow realized that she hadn't taken any notes. All that she wrote was Tara all over her notebook. 'Her blond hair and blue eyes are the most amazing that I have ever seen. And her lips were so soft.' Willow thought to herself.

The class ended and Willow was still daydreaming about Tara. Everyone got up and left and then Willow realized that it was time to go. So she gathered her stuff and headed back to her dorm room.

The next morning Willow wake up and realized that it was almost 8.

“Darn it...I am going to miss another class if I don't hurry up.” Willow said as she finished getting ready. Willow grabbed her bag and ran out the door to make it to her class. As Willow rounded the corner of the hallway she was stopped by something that caused her to fall to the ground.

“Ouch!” Willow said as she placed her hand on her head and looked up to see what it was that she hit.

“I am sorry. I didn't see you coming.” The voice said.

“Well you need to start paying more attention to where you are going before you hurt...”

Willow was interrupted by the most beautiful blue eyes that she had ever seen. It was her. It was Tara that she ran into.

“I am so sorry.” Tara said with her face down towards the ground and her golden locks covering her face.

“Tara...” Willow said

“Willow?” Tara said as she lifted her head and just stared at Willow.

“I am so sorry. Did I hurt you?”

Tara just shock her head. Willow then jumped up and reached out her hand to help Tara get up from the ground. “Thanks” Tara said as she turned and started to walk away.

“Tara. Wait” Willow said as she placed her hand on Tara's shoulder.

Tara started to feel the heat from just the touch of Willow that she couldn't take it anymore. “You seemed to b-be in a h-hurry so I-I will let you go.” Tara stuttered out.

“No I wanted to talk to you about what happened yest...” Willow was interrupted by Tara.

“I-I understand. I-I am sorry. I had no right to do that. It will n-never happen again.”

“See that's what I wanted to talk to you about.” Willow said as she walked around to the front of Tara. “It was amazing!”

“What?” Tara said it total shock.

“Would you come to my room so that we can talk?” Willow asked.

“O-Ok.” Tara said as she turned around and headed towards Willows room.

The two walked into Willow's room and Willow closed the door. Tara just stood there not knowing what to do. Cause what she wanted to do was just grab Willow's small figure into her arms and never let her go. But she wasn't sure how Willow would react to that.

“Tara, I just wanted to let you know that I was so shocked by the kiss that you gave me. I didn't know how I was supposed to react to it. All that I know is that it felt so good. I don't know what that means or if I am even saying this right but I didn't want you to think that I didn't like it cause I did.” Willow had to take a breathe.

“I so love it when you do that. The way that you babble, it is so sexy!” Tara said as she smiled.

Willow couldn't stop herself from smiling. They both just stood there not knowing what to say or do next. Willow made her way to the bed and sat down. Tara stayed standing but slowly walked towards the bed where Willow was sitting.

“I have never felt such comfort with someone that I have just met before especially a woman.” Willow said.

“I know what you mean. From the first day I say you in class, I wanted to go up and talk to you.”

“Why didn't you?”

“Well you always seemed busy with your friends there and you had h-him.”

“Oz?”

“Yeah.”

Willow stood up from the bed and placed her hand on the waist of Tara. “I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since yesterday.”

“I have had the same problem.” Tara said as she ran her hand along Willow's cheek.

“So what happens now?” Willow asked.

Tara placed both hands on Willow's face, leaned into her and kissed her. Willow seemed more than willing to let her kiss her. Willow extended her tongue to meet Tara's. Willow started to walk backwards toward the bed. With a thud, they both landed on the bed.

“Are you sure” Tara said to Willow.

Willow didn't answer. She just took her first two fingers of her right hand and ran them down her cheek to her neck. She made her way down her chest to the spot right between her breasts and to her stomach. Tara let out a soft moan letting Willow know that it felt good.

“You are so beautiful.” Willow said as she continued to kiss Tara.

Tara leaned Willow onto the bed and started to unbutton her shirt. She took her time taking each button one at a time and kissing Willow the whole time. When all the buttons where undone, Tara pushed the right shoulder off and started to kiss it. Then the other shoulder was exposed as well as kissed. Tara slipped Willow's arms out of her shirt. She started to kiss her stomach as she started to unbutton her pants. Willow then rolled over and straddled Tara. She wanted her so bad that she couldn't take it anymore. Willow didn't go slow she grabbed Tara's shirt and ripped it off, causing the buttons to fly onto the floor. A moan came from Tara which made Willow want her even more. Willow started to kiss her neck and make her way down to her chest. She started to caress Tara's breasts through her purple lace bra. Willow needed to feel them. She needed to taste her. Willow reached back and started to undo her bra. She couldn't get it though.

“Let me help!” Tara said as she reached back and undid her bra for Willow. Willow took off Tara's bra and started to suck on her nipples. Starting with the right one, licking it and sucking on it until it became hard before giving the left nipple ample attention. Soon Willow had made her way down to her stomach. She made circles with her tongue around her navel while she ran her fingers up Tara's leg. Tara started to widen her legs as Willow reached the moist spot between her legs. With her fingers came her skirt too. It was now up around her waist and Willow was making her way from her stomach to her leg. She kissed her upper thigh, then her knee, her calf and all the way to her toes. Tara lifted her head and looked down at Willow who was now making her way up the other leg.

“I can't believe we are doing this.” Tara said.

“Did you want me to stop?” Willow asked.

“Oh my god no. I am so happy right now and that is all your doing. I have never wanted to be with someone as much as I want you.”

“I want you too Tara.” Willow said as she continued to make her way up her leg kissing every inch of her skin. As she made it to the top of her leg she stopped and looked up at Tara.

“What's wrong?” Tara asked.

“Nothing. I want you so bad but I just think that it would be better if we slowed down a little.”

“If that is what you want then I understand.” Tara said as she leaned forward and kissed Willow on the forehead.

“Are you sure? Please don't be mad at me.” Willow said as she started to get off of Tara.

“Willow, I could never be mad at you. I have wanted nothing more than to be with you since the first time I saw you but I understand that you want to take it slow. Whenever I have a horrible day at school are at home, all I have to do is think about you and all that goes away. Your kindness to me is something that no one has ever showed to me before.” Tara said as she wrapped Willow in her arms.

“Do you want to go get some lunch?” Tara asked.

“Yes, I would love to go spend time with you and I am a little hungry.” Willow said with a smile on her face.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter Two: Getting to know each other

“Do you want to go get some lunch?” Tara asked.

“Yes, I would love to go spend time with you and I am a little hungry.” Willow said with a smile on her face.

Willow and Tara both got up off the bed and got dressed. They headed out the door and down to the cafeteria. They both walked through the food line and got their food and made their way to a table.

“Tara?” Willow asked.

“Ya” Tara said.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Of course, anything.”

“Yesterday when you came to my room to ask me for the matches, did you need them to do a spell?” Willow asked Tara.

“What would make you think that?” Tara asked as she started to get very shy all of a sudden.

“Cause when I touched your hand I felt almost like a charge of energy.” Willow said as they both sat down. “And I thought that you were going to say that you needed the matches for a spell but you stopped before you said it so I didn't know for sure.” Willow babbled on.

Tara smiled at the Willowbabble that she loved so much. “Yes” Was all that Tara said in response to what Willow asked her. She then started to eat her lunch.

“I am too!” Willow said with a huge smile. She then reach her hand out to touch Tara's.

“Hey Will” A female voice said from behind Willow.

Willow turned around to see Buffy, her best friend, standing behind her.

“Buffy!” Willow said as she quickly pulled her hand away from Tara's and jumped up out of her seat.

“Relax there Willow. Why are you so jumpy?”Buffy asked.

“Me jumpy, I am not jumpy at all, just happy to see you is all and the fact that you scared me a little when you came up behind me and called my name but I needed to get up anyway cause I need to get something to drink cause I am very thirsty...and I am going to stop now!” Willow said as she left the table and went to get herself a pop.

“Hi, I am Buffy.!” Buffy said as she extended her hand out to Tara.

“T-Tara.” Tara said as she shock Buffy's hand.

“Well it is very nice to meet you Tara. How do you know my best buddy Willow?” Buffy said as she sat down in the chair next to Willow's.

“Well, we are in a class together.”

“Really, which one?”

“Psychology.”

“Cool. Buffy said. “Wait I am in that class but I have never seen you in there before”

“Yeah, well I usually sit in the back!” Tara said as Willow made her way back to the table. As Willow came back to the table, Xander came up to them and sat down next to Buffy.

“Yeah my lovely ladies.” Xander said

“Hi Xander!” Buffy said as Willow sat down next to Tara.

Willow leaned over and whispered to Tara. “I am sorry that I ran off. I hope that Buffy didn't make you uncomfortable or anything.” She placed her hand on Tara's leg and gently started to caress it with her thumb.

“No, she seems very nice.” Tara said as she placed her hand over Willow's.

“Buffy and Xander, I want to introduce you to my friend Tara.” Willow said as she took her other hand and placed it on Tara's shoulder.

“Very nice to meet you Tara. I am Xander” Xander said as he shock Tara's hand.

“You too Xander!” Tara said as she gave Willow's hand a squeeze.

“So where were you today? You missed Psych class this afternoon.” Xander asked.

“Oh yeah, I just completely lost track of the time. So did we miss much?” Willow asked.

“We?”

“Yeah, Tara is in the class too.” Buffy said.

“Wow. I have never seen you in there.”

“I always sit in the back.”

“Oh, Ok!” Xander said with a puzzled look on his face. “No you didn't miss much at all. Just went over the next chapter and started talking about Froid.”

For the next two weeks, Willow and Tara started to spend a lot of time together. They started to go over spells and Willow started to take her to the Scooby meetings.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter Three: The next step

For the next two weeks, Willow and Tara started to spend a lot of time together. They started to go over spells and Willow started to take her to the Scooby meetings.

“Do you want to have a study group tonight to go over the stuff for the test tomorrow?” Willow asked Buffy, Tara and Xander.

“I can't cause I have to patrol and I have to do something with my mom.”

“Yeah, I can't either cause I promised Giles that I would help him do some research.”

“I guess that just leaves you and me then Tara. How bout it? You want to do some studying tonight?”

“Yeah I would love to.” Tara said with a huge smile on her face.

“Wow! I have never seen anyone else other than Willow get so excited about studying before. You better hold on to that one there Willow.” Xander said laughing.

'Don't worry I will.' Willow thought to herself.

Buffy headed home to hang out with her mom. Xander left to go meet Giles at the Magic Box. Willow and Tara headed back to Willow's room. As Willow and Tara got to the room, the feeling of wanting to just rip each others cloths off had grown to the point of being ready to bust. Willow opened the door and walked in with Tara behind her. Even before Tara could get the door shut, Willow was all over her. Willow pushed Tara up against the door and started to kiss her with a passion that Tara had never felt before. Willow's hands lingered down her back all the way to her butt, down her legs taking her skirt down with her hands. Willow pulled her lips away from Tara and started to make her way down Tara's neck, kissing every inch till she got to the spot between her breasts. Willow then got on her knees and continued kissing down to Tara's stomach. Willow lifted her shirt to expose Tara's belly which soon was taken over by kisses.

“You are driving me crazy Willow.” Tara said as she placed her hands under Willow's armpits and lifted her back to her feet, taking her shirt off as she raised her up. Tara started to kiss Wilow as she stepped her back to the bed. As they got to the bed, Tara gave Willow a gentle shove and she fell on to the bed. Tara grabbed the top of Willow's skirt, pulled it off and threw it on the floor. She then took off her underwear to expose the red hair covering her center. Tara got on her knees and passionately started to kiss Willow's leg, making her way up to her center.

“Oooohhhh!” Willow said as Tara teased her clit with her tongue. “Please.”

With that said, Tara spread Willow's legs and stuck her tongue inside her core. Darting her tongue in and out, Tara was making Willow full of pleasure. Tara reached her hands up and started to caress Willow's breasts. Tara started to run her fingers down Willow's stomach all the way down to the red curls.

“Do you want more?” Tara asked as she stopped what she was doing and looked up at Willow.

Willow just shook her head. “I want you to say it Willow.” Tara insisted.

“Yes I want more. I want you so bad Tara. Please...I want you inside me.”

Tara continued to run her fingers down Willow's body, touching your very engorged clit with her first two fingers. With a gently movement, Tara enter the core of Willow with her fingers. Willow let out a load moan of pleasure which caused Tara to start thrusting her fingers inside her faster. Still teasing her clit with her touch, Tara inserted another finger into Willow. Tara could feel the muscles tightening around her fingers. She knew that Willow was getting very close. But Tara wanted this to last longer so she started to withdraw her fingers.

“NO, TARA!” Willow said in protest of Tara stopping.

“Sorry...I didn't realize that you were enjoying this so much.” Tara said laughing.

“Of course I was enjoying it. Let me show you just how much I was enjoying it.” Willow said as she grabbed Tara and brought her up into a kiss. Still in a passionate kiss, Willow rolled over and straddled Tara. Willow broke the kiss and moved her way down to the end of the bed. Willow placed her hands on either side of Tara's skirt and pulled it off, throwing it on the pile of cloths already on the floor. She then started to kiss Tara's center through the silk barrier. Wilow could smell the aroma of Tara's essence and it was driving her mad. Willow took Tara's underwear off, added them to the ever growing pile of cloths and then gently started to run her fingers over her clit.

“Will...oooowww.” Tara could barely speak but was able to get just that out as Willow dove straight into her core. With two fingers inside of Tara, Willow started to thrust in and out of her. “Come here!” Tara said. “I want you up here.” Never letting go of the contact, Willow made her way up to the lovely lips of Tara and kissed her. “Together!” Tara was able to get out as she reached her hand down between their bodies and found the very wet core of Willow. “Oh Yeah!” Willow said as Tara inserted two fingers inside of her core.

The muscles of both bodies started to tighten and they were close to their climax. Soon, both ladies were arching their backs in pleasure as they came at the exact same time. Willow and Tara just laid in the bed in each others arms. Neither of them had experienced anything like what had just happened.

'Could she she the one that I have been looking for my whole life?' Willow thought to herself as she looked at the blond and kissed her on the top of the head.

“Willow?” Tara asked as she lifted her head and looked at Willow.

“Yeah.”

“I-I think I-I am falling in love w-with you.” The studder of Tara had come back.

“And does that scare you?” Willow asked.

“No. It doesn't scare me at all cause for the first time in my life this feels so right.”

“It feels right for me too.” Willow said as she gave Tara a kiss on the lips. “I have never felt so comfortable, safe and loved from anyone in my entire life. You have given me something that no one else has...your heart. I love you too Tara!” Willow said as she took Tara in her arms and held onto her as they both feel into the best slumber that they have ever had.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter Four: Girlfriends?

The morning came. The light was peaking through the window of Willow's room and was shinning onto the blond locks of Tara. She look so beautiful in her sleeping slumber. Willow didn't want to move in case it woke her up so she just laid there staring. It was the most beautiful thing to be able to wake up with such a beautiful woman in her arms. Willow was on her back with Tara's head on her shoulder and her arm stretched across her chest. Willow was content just watching her all day. 'How did I get so lucky' Willow thought to herself as she took her fingers and started to run them up Tara's arm.

“Mmmmmm!”Tara said still with her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

“Good morning sleeping beauty.” Willow said as leaned to Tara and gave her a kiss.

“Is it morning already?” Tara said as she opened her eyes and looked up at Willow. “It feels like we just went to sleep.”

“Did I ware you out?” Willow laughed.

“Yeah but you can do it to me anytime you want.” Tara said as she lifted herself up off the bed and kissed Willow.

“I will have to remember that.” Willow answered as she rolled over onto Tara and started to kiss her.

Just then there was a knock on the door. The both jumped up and started to grab their cloths that were in a pile on the floor at the end of the bed. Willow struggled to get her cloths on while Tara jumped behind the door and started to get dressed. As Willow got her shirt on she looked over at Tara and she just nodded. Willow opened the door to see Xander standing there.

“Xander?”

“Hey Wills.” Xander said as he started to take a step into the room. Willow moved over so that her couldn't get passed her.

“Hi Xander. What's up?” Willow said as she looked over at Tara who was still trying to get her bra latched.

“Nothing I was just wondering if you wanted to go get some breakfast with Anya and I.” Xander said with a confused look on his face.

“Well...I don't know. I am kind of busy right now.” Willow said as Tara started to laugh.

“What?”

“I mean that I already have plans. I have a study season this morning.” Willow said as she started to laugh a little.

“Willow, what is so funny?”

“Sorry, nothing just thinking about something that someone said to me yesterday.”

“Ok!” Xander said as he started to get very suspicious as to what what going on with Willow. “Well I will let you get back to whatever you were doing and I will see you tonight at the Scooby meeting.” Xander said as he turned to leave.

“Ok see you tonight.!” Willow said as she closed the door and Tara leaned against it.

“Shew...that was a close one.” Tara said.

“Yeah I thought for sure he was going to hear you laughing and come barging into the room and see you standing there half dressed.” Willow said as she walked over to Tara and gave her a kiss.

“So now that we are dressed...” Tara said as she started to laugh. “do you want to go get some breakfast?”

“Can we talk about something first?”Willow asked as she ran her hand down the cheek of Tara.

“Yeah of course. What's on your mind baby?”

“I just wanted to talk to you about us.” Willow said as they both made their way to the bed. “The time that we have spent together over the last month has been great and I have never felt for anyone what I feel for you.”

“I feel that same about you Willow.” Tara said.

“I guess that's what I needed to know cause what I wanted to ask you was where you saw this going?”

“Willow, I want to be with you always. I know that we haven't known each other very long but in that that short time I have grown to care about you so much.”

“I want more.” Willow said.

“What do you mean more?”

“There is a part me that thinks that I am acting like I am ashamed of you. I haven't told my friends about us or my family and I want them to know you and know what you mean to me.”

“So what are you saying?”

“I am saying that I want to tell everyone that you are my...girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend?”

“Yeah...but only if that is ok with you.” Willow said as she lowered her head.

“Of course its ok with me. I want nothing more than to be able to kiss you, touch you and hold you all the time.” Tara said as she placed her fingers under Willow's chin and lifted her head up. “You are my heart, my love, my everything.” Tara kissed Willow.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter Five: Her past

Willow and Tara made their way down to the cafeteria hand and hand. 'Grrrrr!' Was the noise that came from the stomach of Tara. “Wow, I guess I was hungrier than I thought.” Tara said as she started to laugh. “I worked up an appetite.”

“Yeah but was it worth it?” Willow whispered into the ear of Tara.

“Oh my god yes. Being able to be with you and wake up to you every morning is worth all the stomach growls in the world.” Tara said as she leaned into Willow and gave her a kiss.

“I agree!” Willow said as they made their way through the line and to their seats.

When they were finished with their food they headed back upstairs to get their books and then to the library. They had a test in Psychology today and they sure didn't get any studying done last night. After a few hours of studying and some kissing behind the stacks, the girls headed back to their rooms to get changed before they had to head off to class at noon. As Willow and Tara made their way to class, Willow started to ask questions about Tara's family and her past relationships.

“So where does your family live?” Willow asked.

“Well my father and brother live in Wisconsin.”

“What about your mother?”

“My mom died about 3 years ago.” Tara said as she put her head down and let her hair fall onto her face.

“Tara, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to say anything to make you upset.” Willow said as she grabbed Tara's hand.

“It's ok. You didn't know.” Tara said as she looked up at Willow.

“No it's not ok. I made you sad and I never want to do that. Let's talk about something else that is a little happier.” Willow said as she put her fingers under Tara's chin, lifted her head and gave her a kiss.

“That sounds good to me.” Laughed Tara.

“So tell me about your first love.”

“Wow, that is a much happier story for sure.” Tara said as she thought back to the first time that she was in love.

Tara took a deep breath and started with her story.

“I was 14 and my best friend Kimberly and I had lived in Wisconsin our whole lives. We met in school when we were 8 and had been inseparable ever since. We spent so much time together that people used to tell us that that they didn't know where one ended and the other began. Once we got into high school our friendship, or at least for me, had turned into something more than just a friendship. I started to feel things for Kim that I had never felt for another woman before. By the time we were sophomores in high school I had fallen in love with Kim, but had never told her. After a year of loving Kim and unable to tell her, I had to do something about it. I got my chance when my dad and brother were out of town. She came over to watch movies and study. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie when I finally got the nerve to tell her.” Tara stopped and just looked at Willow.

“Are you ok Tara?”

“Yeah just haven’t thought about Kim in a long time.”

“You don’t have to keep going if you don't want to.” Willow said as she squeezed Tara's hand.

“No, I want you to know about my past cause it is what has made me who I am today.” Tara said as she continued.

“After I told her that I was in love with her, Kim just started to cry. When I asked her if she was alright she said yeah that she was crying cause she was in love with me too. She said that she had been in love with me since she was 9 years old.”

“That is so cool. So did you guys start dating then?” Willow asked.

“Yeah.” Tara said as she smiled. “Kim and I dated for 2 years after that until her family found out and they moved away.”

“That is horrible. How did they find out?”

“Well, we were over at her house one day to study but instead of studying we were kissing on her bed and her mom walked in. Her mom started yelling in Italian things that I didn't understand and Kim said that I needed to leave. I wasn’t allowed to see her again after that. About a month after her mom say us, they sold their house and I never heard from Kim again.”

“And you haven’t seen Kin since?” Willow asked.

“No. Wow it's been almost 3 years since I saw her last.”

Willow and Tara had made their way to Giles house for the Scooby meeting. As they walked in everyone was already there. Buffy, Riley, Xander, Anya and Giles were all sitting in the living room drinking tea.

“It is about time you got here Willow.” Buffy said as she stood up and heading into the kitchen.

“Give me a break. We are only 5 minutes late.” Willow said as she grabbed Tara's hand and headed into the living room.

“Ok whatever.” Buffy said as she walked back into the living room with more tea.

“Everyone, before we get started I wanted to talk with all of you about something. It is something that we should have talk about with you a long time ago but I just wasn't sure how you were going to react to it but I really need to tell you cause it isn't fair to us or to you guys that you don't know and you are supposed to stop me when I start to do that.” Willow said looking over at Tara.

“Sorry.” Tara said leaning into Willow and whispering in her ear. “But you look so cute when you babble like that. I love the Willowbabble.

“I brought Tara here tonight cause her and I are together.” Willow said as she grabbed onto Tara's hand tighter.

“Yeah Willow we know that you and Tara are friends.” Xander said.

“No Xander, her and I are together together.”

“What...you mean that you two...?” Xander asked.

“Yes Tara is my girlfriend and I love her.”

“Oh my lord!!!” Giles said as he took his glasses off and started to clean them.

“Yes and does anyone have a problem with that?”

“NO!” Everyone said at the same time.

“Good. Now on to why were are here. What kind of new monstery thing is out there this time?” Willow said as she leaned and gave Tara a kiss. Everyone just stood there with their mouths open not really knowing what do say or do next. The room was silent until Buffy chimed in.

“Ok well last night well I was on patrol...”

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter Six: Family Bond

After the Scooby meeting everyone headed home and Buffy went out on patrol. Willow and Tara headed back to Tara's room to get some sleep.

“Hey Will?” Tara asked as they got in the room.

“Huh?”

“I just wanted to say that I am so proud of you for what you did tonight”

“What do you mean?”

“Well the way that you told your friends about us. I know how hard that was for you.”

“Actually, it wasn't hard at all. I was nervous about it before we got there but when I was holding onto your hand and looking at you, all that nervousness seemed to just go away. When I looked at you, looking all beautiful I knew that I had to do it and that it was the right thing to do. I needed and wanted everyone to know about us and how much I love you. I never want to have to hide our feelings for each other ever again.” Willow said as she grabbed Tara around her waist and pulled her into her.

“I just hope that they are ok with it and things don't change between them and you.” Tara said as she grabbed her bathroom kit and headed out to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

After Tara left, Willow grabbed her sleeping shirt, got changed and got into bed. When Tara came back from the bathroom, she stopped as she got to the end of the bed. Willow was already asleep and she looked so beautiful. Her red hair was laying over the side of her face and she was laying on her back. Tara put her bathroom kit on her desk, changed her cloths and crawled into bed next to Willow. When she got into bed, she could feel Wilow wrap her arms around Tara and hold her. They fell asleep in each others arms, peaceful, loved and happy.

The next day was the busiest day of the week for both Willow and Tara. Both had their whole day filled with classes. Willow woke up first, got ready and then went to go wake up Tara. She got next to the bed, leaned over Tara and ran her fingers down the side of her face.

“MMMM” Tara said as she opened her eyes.

“Good morning my love.” Willow said as she leaned into Tara and gave her a kiss.

“It is definitely a good morning when I get to wake up a get kisses from you.” Tara said as she grabbed Willow and pulled her onto the bed.

“As much as I would love to Tara, we both have busy days today and mine is about to start in like 20 minutes.” Willow said as she started to get up.

“You were going to leave here without even so much as a kiss on my lips?”

“No never. It's just that I didn't want to start something with you that I knew that we wouldn't have time to finish considering that with just one simple innocent kiss for us turns into hours of love making and oh how I love our love making I just cant miss another class.” Willow babbled on.

“Not just a kiss can turn into love making. That sexy Willowbabble turns me on so much you will never know.” Tara said as she started to laugh.

“Ha ha ha.”

“What?” Tara said.

“Nothing.” Willow said as she kissed Tara and got up off the bed. “I will see you later ok baby?”

“Yeah honey. Have a good day of classes and I will see you later and then we are heading to the magic box to meet with the gang right?”

“Yeah. I told Buffy that we would be there at 6.”

“Ok then baby. I love you and I hope you have a good day of classes too. By the way...good luck on your test today.”

“Thanks cause I am going to need it.” Willow said as she reached down to grab her bag.

“Nah!” Tara said as she grabbed Willow from behind and kissed her on the neck as Willow headed out the door.

After Willow left, Tara got up out of bed and started to get dressed for classes. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Tara opened to door and she was shocked to see who was on the other side of the door.

“D-dad.”

“Tara, hi.” Mr. Maclay said as he stepped into Tara's room.

“W-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?” Tara said as she closed the door behind her dad.

“I have come to take you home.”

“Home?” Tara asked.

“Yeah I have come here to take you back to Wisconsin.”

“Why?”

“Cause I have let this go on long enough and it is time that you come home.”

“You have let what go on long enough?”

“You trying to find yourself. Your place is at home with your brother and I not here. I never should have let you come here in the first place so now you are leaving with me. Our plane leave tonight.”

“I am not going anywhere especially with you.”

“You better remember who you are talking to Tara.”

“Oh I remember who you are. You are the man that hasn't cared about me from the day that I was born. All that you care about is yourself and Donny. I have made a life here and I have no intentions of going back to Wisconsin. That place hasn't been my home since mom died.” Tara said as opened the door to her room. “I would like you to leave now.”

“Tara, I will be back tonight to get you and it would be in your best interests to be back and ready to leave when I get here.”

“Good-Bye.” Tara said as her dad walked out and she slammed the door. She finished getting dressed and headed off to class.

<><><<>>><><><><><><><><><<><><><>

As Willow and Tara made their way to the Magic Box, Willow could tell that something was bothering Tara. She was so quite the entire walk there.

“Tara, are you ok?”

“Yeah why do you ask?”

“You just don't seem yourself today.”

“No I'm ok. Just have a lot on my mind today that's all honey”

“You know that you can talk to me about anything right?”

“Yeah Will, I know.” Tara said as she grabbed Willow's hand and they walked into the Magic Box.

Everyone was there already just sitting at the table waiting for Willow and Tara.

“Hey ladies!” Xander said as the two witches walked in.

“Hi!” Willow and Tara both said at the same time.

Buffy and Xander both just looked at each other and started to laugh

“What's so funny?” Willow asked.

“You two. The way that you know what each other is going to say before you say it. How do you do that?” Xander said.

“Never mind that Xander.” Buffy busted in with as she got up and walked over to Willow and gave her a hug.

“Hey Buffy, just remember that she is taken ok?” Laughed Tara.

“Sorry!” Buffy said as she let go of Willow and headed back to her seat.

Just then the bell on the door rang and 2 people walked in. Willow and Tara had their back to the door so Tara didn't see who it was that walked in. Anya was behind the counter so she greeted them.

“Hello customers. How can I help you make a purchase?”

“We are not here to buy anything.” The man said.

When Tara heard the voice of the man she turned around, still holding onto Willow's hand and saw that it was her dad.

“D-dad!” Tara said.

“Tara. We are here to get you. Our plane leaves at 9. Are you ready to go?”

“I told you earlier that I am not leaving.”

“And you heard what I told you. You will get your stuff and you will have your ass on that plane with your brother and I.”

“Tara, what is going on?” Willow said as she grabbed onto Tara's hand tighter.

“Yes Tara, what is going on?” Mr. Maclay said as he looked down at the two ladies holding hands.

“Willow, this is my brother Donny and my d-dad. Dad and Donny this is my g...this is Willow.” Tara said as she let go of Willow's hand.

“What did he mean that they were here to bring you home?” Willow said as he looked into Tara's eyes.

“We are her family and she belongs with her family. So we are here to take her home where she belongs.” Mr. Maclay said as he started to walk towards Willow and Tara.

“Tara...” Willow said as she grabbed Tara's hand. “Do you want to leave?”

“Young lady it isn't up to you.” Mr. Maclay said.

“I know that.” Willow said as she looked right at him. “Tara?”

“NO!” Tara said as she started to cry.

“Sir, if you want to take Tara you can.” Buffy said as she got up from her chair and looked at Tara. “But you're going to have to go through me first.” She said as she folded her arms on her chest, widened her stands and looked at him.

“Me too!” Dawn said standing right next to Buffy.

“What? I will not stand here and be threatened by two little girls.” Mr. Maclay said.

“It's not just two girls that you are dealing with though.” Giles said as she took his glasses off and started to clean them.

“You will have to go through all of us, her family. We are her family and we will not let you take her against her will.” Xander replied with.

“Fine. If this is what you want Tara that's fine. But don't you ever come to me when you need something cause this was your one chance.”

“I think that it is time for you to leave Mr. Maclay.” Giles said as he walked up the stairs and pointed towards the door.

As Mr. Maclay and Donny left, Willow grabbed Tara in her arms and gave her a hug. “Why didn't you tell me about them?”

“I don't know. I guess I thought that you wouldn't talk to me if you knew how my family really was.”

“Tara, see that's where you are stupid. Cause there is nothing that you could tell me about your past that would make me not love you and want to be with you. I will always be here for you no matter what. OK?”

“Yeah. I am sorry!” Tara said as Willow gave her a kiss and they sat down with the rest of the Scooby gang.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter Seven: Sex or Love

After the Scooby meeting was over, Willow and Tara started to walk back to the dorms. As they got in front of the park, where they had their first date, all the memories came pouring back to them both. Willow was looking around the park when Tara grabbed her hand and brought them to a stop.

“Tara, you ok?” Willow said as she looked into the bright blue eyes of Tara.

“Yeah honey. I was just thinking back to our first date here in the park. That was one of the happiest days of my life.” Tara said as she started to run her hand up Willow's arm.

“Wow, for me too baby. To tell you the truth, I never thought that you would say yes when I asked you to go out with me.”

“Why?”

“I don't know really. I guess that part of me thought that you were way out of my league.”

“That is too funny cause there were so many times that I wanted to ask you out but I thought the same thing about you so I never asked.”

Willow just laughed and grabbed Tara's face and pulled her into a kiss as they continued to walk back to the dorms.

When they got back to Tara's room, they both got ready for bed and crawled into bed.

“Tara?” Willow said as she wrapped her arms around her lover.

“Huh?”

“What made you say yes anyway?”

“Well...” Tara said as she rolled over and was now on top of Willow. “There was something about you that grabbed my attention, thoughts and heart. Ever since the first time I say you I knew that there was a connection between you and I that I had never had with anyone before.” Tara moved a strand of hair that was in Willow's face. “Plus, you were so fucking sexy that there was no way that I could continue to deny my attraction to you.”

“Is that so?” Willow said as she flipped Tara over and was now straddling her. “Cause I knew that I would love you from that first time I say you. I couldn't get you out of my mind and I just knew that I had to have you. That day that I asked you out to the park, I was so nervous cause I didn't know what I would have done if you would have said no.” Willow said as she started to unbutton the sleeping shirt that Tara had on. One button at a time as she continued. “When I went and knocked on your door that day, I stood out there in the hallway for about 10 minutes before I finally got up the nerve to knock. When I finally knocked, all that I could think about was how your skin felt, how your lips against mine felt ant how beautiful you were.” Willow was at the last button but she stopped.

“Is there something wrong? Why did you stop?” Tara asked as she ran her fingers down Willow's cheek.

“I was just thinking about how we almost had sex that first day, even before we even went out on a date. Do you think that our whole relationship is based on sex?” Willow asked as she sat back on Tara's legs.

“God no. You said it yourself that you and I have a connection that does beyond he physical.” Tara said as she leaned forward and kissed Willow.

“Yeah I know but sometimes it just seems like sex has become such as huge part of 'us' these days.”

“Have I done something to make you say this?”

“No I am just saying that I want to make sure that our relationship isn't just about sex.”

“My heart, my soul, my love, my Willow.” Tara said as she placed her hands on the side of Willow's face and looked deep into her eyes. “I love you more than I could ever tell you or even express to you. You have changed my life 200% for the better and I hope that you know that.” Tara ran her hands down her cheeks. “If you and I never had sex again, I would still love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“Really, so you never want to have sex again?” Willow laughed.

“Hell no!” Laughed Tara as Willow grabbed her and gave her a hug. “But the sex wasn't what made me fall in love with you. Yes the sex is great but there are so many more things to what makes us a relationship then that.” Tara said.

Willow got up off of Tara and laid next to her on the bed. She started to stroke her hair as she held Tara with her other arm. “Willow, is this really what is on your mind or is there something else?” Tara asked.

“You're right. Part of me is so scared.” Willow said as she continued to stroke Tara's hair.

“What are you scared of baby?” Tara said as she placed her hand on Willow's across her stomach.

“That I am going to wake up one day and this is all going to be gone. That you are going to be gone out of my life and that scares me to death.”

“My Willow, I am not going anywhere as long as I can help it. I would never be able to make it if you were not in my life. So please don't even think about that again cause that isn't even an option ok baby?” Tara said as turned her head around and gave Willow a kiss and they fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter Eight: Bed of Roses

Morning came and today was to be the best day ever. Tara woke up before Willow did. Neither of them had classes today so Tara decided that she was going to make today a day that Willow would never forget. As she got up out of bed, she just stood over Willow and watched in awe of how lucky she was to be able to have the love of the gorgeous red head that was lying in her bed. Tara quickly got dressed and started to head out the door to get everything planned and together for their day of total romance.

'Opps, forgot something.' Tara thought as she ran back over to Willow and gave her a kiss goodbye.

Tara made her way to the flower shop and bought roses of very specific colors to represent all the feelings that Tara shared for Willow: Peach for Appreciation, Yellow for Joy, White for Purity, Red for Love & Respect and Red & White for Unity. Once Tara had the flowers, she headed to the chocolate shop to get some heart shaped candies. Once she had everything that she needed, she headed back to the dorms. When Tara returned to her room, Willow was still sleeping.

'Good, she is still asleep. I need to hurry up and get things ready before my love wakes up' Tara though to herself as she started to get the roses out and sorted them by color. She placed one rose of each color starting with peach on the bed. The rest she put in the vase and set on the desk. Once the roses and the candies were all set up, Tara took all her cloths off and she made her way to Willow.

Tara sat next to Willow on the bed, took the peach rose and ran it down the side of Willow's face. Willow moaned but didn't open up her eyes so Tara got a little bit more aggressive. She leaned to Willow and started to nipple on her ear.

“MMMMMM” Willow said still with her eyes closed.

Tara then very gently started to unbutton the night shirt that Willow was wearing to expose her breasts. One kiss at a time, Tara started to kiss Willow from her ear to the spot between her breasts.

“The feels good baby.” Willow said as she open her eyes to see that Tara was sitting next to her with nothing on and holding a rose.

“I was wondering how long it would take you to open your eyes. I almost said forget it and was going to put my cloths back on.” Tara said as she once again ran the rose down the side of Willow's face and down to her breasts.

“That would have been very bad.” Willow said as she grabbed the rose from Tara and smelt it.

“Yes cause you would have missed what I spent all morning getting ready.” Tara said as she leaned back to show Willow the roses and candies on the bed.

“What is all this?”

“Just after everything that has happened over the last few days, I just wanted to show you just how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Are you ready?”

“Yeah.”

“Good. I really got to thinking this morning when I woke up this morning about what we were talking about last night. I never want you to doubt my love for you or how much I appreciate everything about you so I decided to show you with flowers. So here it goes.” Tara said as she took a deep breath and held up the peach rose first. “I have 4 different color roses and each of them represent something, starting with peach. The Peach is to let you know that I appreciate you as a person, a friend, and a lover. Everyday you challenge me in a way that I never thought possible and for that I always be here for you. The Yellow rose is for the amount of joy that you bring into my life every time I look into your eyes, wake up next to you and fall asleep with you in my arms. The Red is for all the love and respect that I have for you. I fell in love with you from the first time I say you. Even before I talked to you or met you, I knew that you were the type of person that I could see myself with forever. That brings us to the last one. The combination of a red and white rose is to symbolize our unity.” Tara said as she handed Willow the last two roses.

“Wow Tara. This is amazing. You didn't have to do all this.”

“Yes I did. Last night you were questioning us and I never want that to happen again.” Tara said as she leaned into Willow and gave her a kiss.

“I will never doubt you again my love.” Willow said as she grabbed Tara, pushed her on the bed and straddled her. “I am going to show you just how much I love you everyday for the rest of my life and I am going to start right now.” Willow said as she started to kiss Tara. Soon Willow broke from the kiss and made her way to Tara's neck. Kissing every inch, Willow kept kissing all the way to her breasts, stopping at Tara's left nipple. With her tongue, Willow made circles around the nipple until the temptation was too much and she took the nipple into her mouth. Once that nipple was erect and hard, Willow made her way to give the right breast ample attention. Guiding her tongue down Tara's stomach to her navel where Willow made loving circles around it before continuing down to her left leg, teasingly passing by her core as Tara simply moaned.

“Willow, please!!” Tara could barely get out.

Willow placed kisses on every inch of Tara's left leg and then headed back up her right leg making her way back up to her core. Tara reached her hands down and helped Willow by holding herself open. Willow saw what Tara did and took the the hint. Willow dove into her core teasing her clit with her tongue.

“Willow, I need to feel you inside of me please!” Tara begged of Willow.

Willow then took her first two fingers, put them in her mouth and then inserted them inside of Tara. Thrusting them in Tara and her hips started to move with the movement of Willow. They were moving in unison. Still inside of Tara, Willow made her way up to Tara and kissed her. Tara couldn't take it anymore. She had to be inside of Willow now. She took her hand and brought it in between their bodies to find Willow's pulse point. She felt the waistband of the sleeping pants that Willow had on. She stuck her hand under that pants and found the hair covering her very wet pussy.

“Ohhh.” Willow said Tara inserted two fingers into her. Soon both witches were nearing their climax. The pace quickened and then both of them came. They both retracted their fingers from their lover and just held onto each other. Soon there was a knock on the door. Willow jumped up, fixed her pants, covered up Tara since she had no cloths on and then went to the door.

“Buffy!” Willow said as she opened the door.

“Willow, I am glad that you are hear cause I need to talk to you.” Buffy said as she pushed the door open and walked inside the room. “Oh...” Buffy said as she saw Tara laying on the bed under the covers. “I am sorry. I didn't even think before I just came barging in here.” Turning around and facing the door. “Tara I am so sorry. I am going to go out in the hallway. Can you come out with me Willow so that we can talk about something?” Buffy said as she opened the door and walked into the hallway.

“Yeah I will be right there.” Willow said as the door shut and she ran over to Tara. “I will be right back baby...don't go anywhere ok?” Willow said as she gave Tara a kiss and went in the hallway.

“I am so sorry Willow.” Buffy said as she covered her mouth in embarrassment.

“Buffy it's ok. What's up? What is so important?” Willow asked.

“It wasn't really important as much as I was so excited to ask you something that my feet moved faster than my brain.”

“What did you want to ask me?”

“Well it is actually what I wanted to ask both you and Tara.”

“Ok so ask me Buffy.”

“I was wondering if you guys would want to move into my house with Dawn and I?”

“What?”

“Yeah just ever since mom died it has been so quiet and lonely in the house. Dawn was actually the one that brought it up. She looks up to you guys and she has grown very close with Tara. She has become like a mother to her.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah so what do ya say?”

“I don't know. I will have to ask Tara and let you know.”

“Ok.” Buffy said as she gave her best friend a hug. “Just let me know what you guys decide.” Buffy said as she walked down the hallway and Willow went inside.

“So what did Buffy want honey?”

“She wanted to know if you and I wanted to move into the Summers house with her and Dawn.”

“Really?” Tara asked as she sat up in the bed and Willow sat next to her.

“Would you want to do that?” Willow asked

“I know how hard things have been for Buffy and Dawn since Joyce died. I have tried to be there for Dawn as much as I can but sometimes I just wish that I could do more. What made her ask that anyway?” Tara said as she got up out of bed and walked over to get her robe.

Willow didn't answer cause all that she could think about was the beauty of a woman that just walked totally naked in front of her.

“Willow? Are you ok?” Tara said as she got her robe on and walked back over to Willow.

“Yeah sorry. You distracted me there for a minute when you walked by me naked. What did you say?”

“I asked what made Buffy ask us to move in there?”

“Actually Dawn brought it up cause she told Buffy that you have become like a mother to her since Joyce died and she wants us to move in there and be her family.”

“I would love to but it is totally up to you honey.” Tara said as she gave Willow a kiss and walked over to her dresser to get dressed.

“It would be nice not to have to share a bathroom with a whole floor of women and to have more privacy then we do here at the dorms.” Willow said

“So is that a yes?”

“Yes. I will go call Buffy and let her know what we decided.” Willow said as she ran over to the phone.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter Ten: Night of surprises

Willow and Tara made their way into The Bronze and starting looking around for the rest of the gang. Tara spotted Buffy and Xander at a table next to the dance floor so they headed over to them. Kim was walking behind them as they reached the table.

“Hey my sexy Wiccans.” Xander said as they got to the table.

“Xander!” Willow yelled to him.

“What?” Xander asked as he looked at Willow and Tara.

“Everyone, this is an old friend of mine Kim. Kim this is Buffy her girlfriend Faith, Xander his wife Anya, Dawn and her girlfriend Tori.” Tara said as she grabbed Kim's arm and pulled her out from behind her and Willow.

“Hi everyone!” Kim said.

Everyone sat down and started talking as Xander stood up. “What can I get everyone to drink?”

“I'll take a Budd Light.” Faith said.

“Make that two.” Buffy said

“Strawberry Margarita's for us ” Willow said pointing to her and Tara.

“Water for me honey.” Anya said as she grabbed Xander's butt.

“Two Cokes for Dawn and I.” Tori said as she gave her girlfriend a wink.

Dawn leaned to Tori and whispered in her ear. “You can get a drink if you want one baby.”

“No. If you can't drink then neither will I.” Tori said as she gave Dawn a kiss.

“And what about you Kim?” Xander said as he walked over to Kim.

“Nothing I am fine.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah but thank you for asking.”

“My pleasure.” Xander said as he started to look Kim up and down.

Anya noticed what he was doing and he got up from her seat and walked over to them. “You better back the hell off my husband you little tramp.” Anya said as she got in between Kim and Xander.

“Anya!” Tara yelled. “I think that you need to pay more attention cause it wasn't Kim looking at Xander but rather him looking at him.”

On that note, Xander left and made his way to the bar to get everyone's drinks. Anya went and sat back down and Kim found and open seat and sat down as well. By the time Xander got back with the drinks, everyone had calmed down and was talking. The only person that wasn't talking was Kim. She was sitting next to Tara just looking around.

“Is everything ok Kim?” Tara leaned over and asked Kim.

“Yeah just doing some people watching.” Kim responded with as she continued to look around at all the people. Her eyes all of a sudden stopped when she saw a woman dancing on the dance floor. Kim then got up and started to walk toward the dance floor.

“Hey.” Tara said as she grabbed Kim's hand. “Where are you going?”

“I found myself a live on and I am going to go take advantage of her.” Kim said.

Tara just looked at her with a look of total confusion. The words that came out of Kim's mouth didn't even sound like the Kim that Tara knew. Willow looked over and saw the strange lo

Post subject: me like and this fic...could it be...?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:05 pm 
:wave i just sat here and read this entire thing in one sitting.i tried to stop but it never ended so i never stopped reading.

just let me say :p this was worth the time it took to read.man all that in one sitting is:sheep and im thinking:banana hey wow

:read :read :read :read .okay im going to try to get to others now.oh and hell... update after all that would be rude. so you know whenever you get the strength to continue that`d be good.okay so thakns for this fic.

Post subject: could it be
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:47 am 
Great update as always :applause :applause :applause

I don't know what to say because it was perfect. Only one thing update soon you know I can't wait to read more of it.

Post subject: Re: could it be
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:35 pm 
Chapter 12 – The real reason

Meanwhile, back at Giles house.

Kim went into the kitchen while everyone else stayed in the living room and waited for Willow and Tara. Buffy got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen.

“OK, I know that you already told us what was going on but why don't you tell us the real reason that you're hear.” Buffy said as she stood in the doorway of the kitchen.

“What do you mean?” Kim said as she opened the fridge.

“I mean that I don't believe for a second that the only reason that you came here was because of me.”

“Why else would I be here.”

“I don't know that is why I asked you.” Buffy said as she stood with her hands on her hips. “If killing me was the only reason that you were here then you would have done it by now.”

“Buffy, don't you see that I don't want to kill you but I have to. That is why I found Tara. I wanted her to help me. I wanted her to find another way to end the curse that didn't end with you being dead.”

'Then let's just get this over with.”

“What?”

“Why don't you try again. Try again to kill me when I don't have my back turned and I am ready for you. Then maybe we will see if you are telling the truth.” Buffy said as she took her slayer stance.

“I promised Tara that I wouldn't do anything until she go back and I won't. I don't blame you for not trusting me but don't you trust Tara?” Kim said as she turned and faced Buffy.

“My trust of Tara has nothing to do with this. She is a very caring and helpful person so I don't blame her for wanting to help you.”

“Let them do the spell and then I will be able to prove to you that I was telling you the truth.”

“Fine but once the spell is done and you are human again, you better leave here and go back to where ever it was that you came from and leave Tara alone.” Buffy said as she left the kitchen and joined the others in the living room.

As Tara and Willow got back to Giles's house, everyone was already to start the spell. Tara, Willow and Kim sat in a circle surrounded by lite candles. Tara started chanting the spell as Willow sprinkled all the ingredients in the middle of the circle. All three joined hands and joined in on the chant of the spell. After a few minutes, a circle of red light surrounded them and started to move towards the ceiling. When it was just over their heads, Kim let go of Willow and Tara's hands and fell backwards to the floor.

“Kim? Are you ok?” Tara said as she went over to Kim's side but there was no response. “KIM?”

“Yeah.” Kim said as she sat back up.

“Are you alright?”

“I don't know.”

“How do we know if the spell worked or not?” Buffy asked.

“All Kelta Demons have their symbol on their body.” Giles said as he got up off the couch and walked towards the three women.

“Yeah mine was on the back of my neck. Is it still there?” Kim asked as she turned around with her back towards Tara.

Tara got to her feet and looked at Kim's neck. “I don't see anything. It must have worked.” Tara said as she turned back around and gave Willow a hug.

“So what happens now?” Anya asked.

“Well now I go back home. I haven't seen my family since my soul was taken and I miss them so much.”

“Just like that you are going to leave?” Tara asked.

“What else am I supposed to do Tara?”

“You could stay here. We can get to know each other again.”

“Are you serious?” Kim asked as she stepped towards Tara.

“Of course. I haven't seen you in three years and I would like to have my friend back but only if you want to.”

“I want that too but I don't know.” Kim said looking over at Buffy who was glaring back at her as well.

“Well it's late. Why don't we talk about it in the morning?” Tara said.

“That sounds like a great idea.” Willow said as she grabbed Tara's hand.

Willow, Tara, Kim and Buffy headed back to the Summers house. Dawn and Tori went home to Tori's. Xander and Anya went to their house.

“Let me get you some sheets and a blanket and you can sleep on the couch tonight. We can talk about everything else tomorrow.” Willow said.

“Thank you guys so much for everything that you have done. I will never be able to repay you.” Kim said as Willow left to go get the sheets and blanket.

“Kim, you don't have to repay us. I am just glad that we were able to help you. Sleep well and we will see you in the morning.” Tara said as she gave Kim a hug.

Willow came back with the sheets and then her and Tara headed upstairs to go to bed. Buffy headed up to bed. Kim made up the couch and laid down too but she didn't go to sleep. She reached in her bag that was next to the couch and pulled out a picture. It was a picture of her and Tara.

“If only she really knew why I was here.” Kim whispered to herself as she ran her fingers down the picture. “Her and I were meant to be together and no one is going to stop that from happening. Even the slayer.” Kim said as she placed the picture face down on her stomach and fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

Post subject: Re: could it be
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:21 am 
oooooooooooooooono no no no now I'm getting really angry to wards this this KIM. Please don't let her come between our girls. Hoooo ggggggrrrr our girls need to be together for ever.

But I must say I loved it.

DreamLover

Post subject: oh what the f...?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:05 am 
oh no, no, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:shock that bitch is really trying to steal tara from willow?!

Post subject: just a wacky thought but is it me or
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:16 am 
have you guys noticed that whenever buffy puts her hands on her hips, she`s usually always right? its like her personal signal that she knows all hell is about to break lose and she`s totally prepared as she then goes into her slayer stance...god i love that about her.

Post subject: Chapter 13 - Break up the lovers
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:57 pm 
Chapter 13 – Break up the lovers

The next morning, Kim awake to the morning sun shinning in her eyes. As she opened her eyes, she still had the picture of her and Tara on her stomach. She picked up the picture again and looked at it.

“Tara is mine and no one is going to get in the way of me getting her back.” Kim said as pulled the blanket off herself and got to her feet.

As Kim turned around to head in to the kitchen, she saw Tori standing at the bottom of the stairs.

“Well, good morning Tori.” Kim said trying to see if she had heard what Kim just said.

“That depends on how you look at it there Kim.” Tori said as she just staring into the eyes of Kim.

“What on earth do you mean?” Kim said as she tried to hide the picture that was in her hand.

Tori just looked at Kim for a few seconds before she said anything. Not sure if she wanted to call her on what she had just heard of if she wanted to wait and see if Kim does anything. Finally Tori broke the silence. “Nothing just depends on if it stays sunny is all that I meant.” Tori said as she smiled and headed into the kitchen. Soon Dawn came down the stairs and made her way into the kitchen. She walked up behind Tori and wrapped her arms around her girlfriends waist.

“Good morning honey.” Dawn said as she kissed the back of Tori's neck.

“Morning!” Tori said a little short.

“Is everything ok Tori?” Dawn asked as she turned Tori around so she was facing her.

“Yeah...well I don't know. I just have this strange feeling that Kim is up to something.”

“What makes you think that?”

“Just something that I heard her say this morning when I came down the stairs.”

“What did she say?”

“Nevermind. It is probably just me making more out of it then it is.” Tori said as she gave Dawn a kiss. “So what would you like for breakfast baby?”

“Pancakes! Yummy, yummy pancakes!” Dawn said.

“Do you want me to make them or wait for Tara to get up and have her make them?”

“Nothing against your cooking skills or anything honey but I would rather wait for Tara to get up!” Dawn said as Tori started to tickle her.

“Gee thanks honey. That makes me feel real good. I am going to remember that next time you want me to do something for you. I am going to have you go ask Tara.” Tori laughed out as she continued to tickle Dawn.

Just then Willow and Tara came walking into the kitchen. “Morning ladies!” Tara said making the couple both turn around.

“Oh thank god. Now I can have pancakes.” Dawn said as she smiled at Tara.

“Is that all that I am good for these days Dawn?” Tara laughed out.

“No you have many great qualities but one of your best is making pancakes.” Dawn said.

“You have much better qualities than that so don't worry baby.” Willow whispered into Tara's ear.

“Thanks hon.” Tara said as she gave Willow a kiss and headed over to the cupboard to get the pancake stuff together.

As Tara made breakfast, everyone eventually made their way into the kitchen and found a spot at the table or bar to get ready to eat. Once everyone was finished, Dawn and Tori headed back upstairs to get ready while Willow, Tara and Kim went into the living room. Buffy and Faith headed out to the Magic Box for training with Giles.

“So did you think anymore about what we talked about last night?” Tara asked as everyone sat down on the couch.

“Yeah I have and if you still want me to then I would be more than happy to stay here. I miss my friend too!” Kim said.

“Great then it's settled. If you don't mind sleeping on the couch till we can figure out where you are going to sleep.”

“No that's fine with me.” Kim said. 'If I have my way, I won't be sleeping on the couch for long. I will be sleeping next to you in your bed.' Kim thought to herself.

“Well Willow and I have to go to class but you are more than welcome to hang out here or you can go into town and see the sites.” Tara said.

“I will probably go into town. I heard that there is a really good Art Museum here so I might go take a look at that.”

“Yeah that is one of the few things that this town has a lot of, old stuff.” Willow laughed.

“That's for sure.” Tara said as she grabbed Willow's hand. “Well we should go get ready so that we're not late for class. We should be back around 3 or so.” Tara said as her and Willow got up off the couch and headed upstairs.

Willow and Tara left for class and Kim then grabbed her bag. She pulled out a purple box with a star on the top of it. As she opened it, a strong light came from it.

“This has to work.” Kim said as the light now formed a person. Standing before Kim was a tall, slender, blond haired lady.

“Who has summoned me?” The lady asked.

Kim got up off the couch and to her feet. “I have. My name is Kim.”

“Why have you summoned me?”

“I need to get my lost love back and you are my last hope.” Kim said as she handed the lady the picture of her and Tara.

“What is it that you want me to do?” The lady asked.

“Well I need to get her girlfriend, Willow, out of her life first of all. Then I need for Tara to remember all the love that we shared and for her to come back to me.”

“As you wish.” The lady said as she turned around and headed out the door just as Tori was coming down the stairs.

Kim sat back on the couch and placed her face against her knees and started to cry.

“Is everything ok Kim?” Tori asked as she walked into the living room and say Kim crying.

“Yeah. Everything is fine.” Kim said as she whipped her tears away, grabbed her stuff and headed upstairs to get in the shower. 'Everything will be fine once she has done her job and Tara is mine.' Kim thought to herself.

TO BE CONTINUED

Post subject: it goes from worst to hellish
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:13 pm 
:shock :gnome oh great its gone from bad worse. coild she be any more of a bitch?

Post subject: Re: it goes from worst to hellish
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:25 pm 
Kim must die a slow and painful death. :rage

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: Next Chapter
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:17 pm 
Chapter 14 – The truth comes out

Once Kim was upstairs, Tori was in the living room when Dawn came downstairs.

“Hey Baby?” Tori said as Dawn walked into the living room.

“What's up?” Tara said.

“Have you noticed anything strange with Kim lately?”

“Other than her trying to kill Buffy!” Dawn chimed in with.

“Yeah.” Tori said as she gave Dawn a look like that isn't funny.

“No, why?” Dawn said as she sat down at the table.

“Cause I can't shake the feeling that I have that Kim is up to something really bad. I think that it is time that I talk with Willow and Tara about what I am feeling.” Tori said as Willow sat down on the couch and placed her hand on her leg.

“Honey you need to be sure about this before you bring this up to them.”

“I know and I am. I came walking down the stairs this morning and found her clenching onto a picture of what look like her and Tara. Then just a few minutes ago I heard her say to herself that everything will be fine once she has done her job and Tara is hers.”

“What?” Dawn said as she had a total shocked look on her face. “You have to be joking?”

“No honey. I would never joke about something like this. Now you see what I am worried?”

“Yeah. We really need to talk with Tara and Willow before Kim does something to hurt either one of them. They are at class now so should be wait till they get back or go over there and try and find them now?” Dawn said as her worried look turned to a look of anger.

“Now I think.” Tori said as they both got up off the couch and headed out the door to go find Willow and Tara.

Tori and Dawn got to the school and started looking for Willow. It was 12:35 so they should be in Psychology so they headed over to where they thought that it was. As they made their way to the class, Dawn started to get even more angry. She couldn't stop thinking about what Tori said Kim said earlier. “I will kill her myself if she does anything to hurt them.” Dawn said as they reached their class.

“I know baby.” Tori said as she grabbed Dawn's hand and looked into her eyes. “It is going to be ok.” Tori winked at Dawn and she smiled.

Dawn stood outside the door and looked through the glass of the door to see if she could find Tara or Willow. Finally, she spotted Willow. Dawn started motioning to her for her to come in the hall. After a few minutes, finally Willow got the hint and Willow came walking into the hall.

“Dawn, what's going on?” Willow said as she came over to Tori and Dawn.

“We need to talk to you and Tara. It's about Kim.”

“What about Kim? Did something happen?” Willow asked as she got a little worried now because Dawn and Tori had strange looks on their faces.

“I have had this strange feeling about Kim since she got here but especially since this morning.” Tori explained everything to Willow.

“How are we going to explain this to Tara? She isn't going to believe it. She has this idea that Kim is the same person she was all those years ago.” Willow said as she placed her hands over her eyes in frustration. “Shit!”

“I know but if she is going to try and do something we have to stop her now.” Dawn said as she put her hand on Willow's shoulder to try and calm her down a little.

“Yeah. Well let me go get Tara and we will meet you at the Magic Box.” Willow said as she walked back into the class and took her spot next to Tara.

Dawn and Tori headed over to the magic box and waited for Willow and Tara to get there. About 15 minutes later, they came walking in and Tara looking as if she was about to cry.

“Honey, Tori heard her say it.” Willow said as her and Tara made their way over to the research table and sat down.

“Tori, are you sure that you heard her say my name?” Tara said as she looked over at Tori.

“I am so sorry Tara but yeah.” Tori said as Tara got up from the table and started to pace around.

“Baby, sit down and relax. We are going to get to the bottom of what is going on. It's going to be ok. I promise.” Willow said as she got up and placed her arms around the waist of Tara.

“I just have a hard time wrapping this around my brain. How could Kim want to do anything to hurt me.”

“I don't think that it is you that she wants to hurt.” Dawn said.

“What do you mean Dawn?”

“I think that the person that she wants to hurt is Willow. If she can get rid of Willow then she can have you all to herself.”

“NO!” Tara said as she placed her hands over her face and started to cry.

“We are going to find out what is going on with Kim.” Willow said as she grabbed Tar and gave her a hug.

Just then, the door of the Magic Box was blown open and a tall, slender, blond haired woman stood in the doorway. The force of the door opening knocked all four of the ladies to the ground.

“What the fu...” Willow was interrupted but the blond woman.

“Silence!” The woman said as she raised her hand and Willow was instantly silenced. “My name is Ramadon and I am a lost love finder.”

“You are a what?” Dawn asked as she got back to her feet.

“I am a lost love finder. I am summoned by people who are trying to get back a lost love of theirs.” Ramadon said.

“Ok. So why are you hear.” Tara asked as she too got back to her feet.

“Cause someone wants you back Tara.” Ramadon said as she walked over to Tara and Willow.

“And how does that work?” Willow asked of Ramadon.

“I am here to perform a test. A love test of sorts.” Ramadon said as she motioned for the four to sit down at the table. “This is a test of the love between you and Willow.” She said looking directly at Tara.

“What do you mean a test of our love.” Willow said as they all sat pack down at the table.

“I will be doing a test to determine if Willow is your soulmate. If she is then there is nothing that I can do to break you apart. But if you are not soulmates, then I have the power to bring you back together with your lost love.”

“This has to be Kim doing this.” Tori said as she got up and walked over to Willow and Tara. “I wonder if I walked in on her talking to this woman.”

“It sounds right!” Willow said.

“So are you ready to begin?” Ramadon asked Tara.

“I guess!” Tara said as she looked over at Willow and grabbed her hand. “You ready baby?”

“Yeah and don't worry, Tara.” Willow said as she winked at Tara and nodded her head.

“Ok then we will begin.” Ramadon said.

TO BE CONTINUED

Post subject: Re: Next Chapter
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:32 pm 
Chapter 15 – The test

Ramadon raised both her hands high over her head and started to chant in a language that no one had ever heard before. After a few minutes, Willow and Tara were no longer at the Magic Box. They were now in a hallway. Down the hallway was nothing but doors.

“What do we have to do.” Willow asked as she turned around in a circle and got in all of her surroundings.

“There are 4 sets of two doors. You will begin with the first two and if you make it all the way through to the last two then you have passed the test.” Ramadon said.

“And if we don't?” Tara asked.

“Then Tara will be reunited with her lost love.”

“And what happens to Willow?” Tara asked as she squeezed Willow's hand tightly.

“All memory of you will be erased from her memory .” Ramadon said.

“Willow, I don't know about this. I can't imagine my life without you in it.” Tara said as she placed her hand up to Willow's cheek.

“You won't have to worry about that cause there is no way that we will fail this test.” Willow said as she gave Tara a kiss and looked at Ramadon.

“This test is designed to find out how much you know about each other. No words are spoken during the test. Your answers will be based on the first things that come to your mind once the labels on the doors are revealed. What you need to think about is what the other person thinks you will say. If you are true soulmates then your answers will be the same. It will begin right now!” Ramadon said as she vanished.

Willow and Tara walked in front of the first two doors. They were labeled mind and body.

'Mind.' Both of them thought at the same time.

The door with mind above it opened and Willow and Tara walked in. Once in, two more doors appeared labeled blood and water.

'Water.' Both ladies thought.

Willow and Tara walked into the door with water over it as two more doors appeared. They were labeled present and future.

This one was more challenging for them Willow was the first to answer, 'present.' Willow looked over at Tara who just looked back at her and smiled. 'Present.' Tara thought.

The door opened and they walked in see the last set of doors. “We can do this baby.” Willow said as they both looked at the labels above the last two doors, Fate and destiny.

Without even hesitating, both Willow and Tara answered. 'DESTINY.' They both practically yelled their answer. By this time, Dawn and Tori were pacing around the Magic Box waiting to see what was going to happen to Willow and Tara.

The last door opened, Willow and Tara walked through and were now back at the Magic Box.

“Tara, Willow!” Dawn yelled as she went running toward them. “Thank god you are ok.”

“Yeah we are great.” Tara said as she looked over at Willow and smiled.

“What happened?” Tori asked.

“There was a series of doors each with a word above them. We both had to think about what the other person would say. The first word that came to our minds was what counted. With each right answer, another set of doors opened until we got through 4 sets. Once we got through the last one, it brought us back here.” Tara said as Dawn let go of her hold on Willow and Tara.

“I am glad that you guys made it out ok.” Tori said as she gave them a hug as well.

“Yeah we made it but I still don't know what happens now.” Tara said as Ramadon appeared.

“You have finished the test.” Ramadon said as Kim appeared next to her. “Tara and Willow, since you made it all the way through the doors this means that you are true soulmates. Now for Kim. This means that you have tried to come in between two people who were put on this earth to find each other and spend the rest of their lives together.” Ramadon finished as she looked over at Kim.

“So what does that mean?” Kim asked.

“It words the same for you as it would have for Willow if they would have failed the test. You will lose all memory of Tara.” Ramadon said as she raised her hands above her head.

“Wait!” Willow shouted as she put herself in between Ramadon and Kim.

“You have passed and she has failed. There is nothing you can do to change it now.” Ramadon said.

“I know but does she have to lose all memory of Tara? Can't she just be stripped of the memory of her loving Tara. They were friends once. Can't they still have that?” Willow said as she looked at Kim.

“I don't know. I have never had anyone ask for that before. But I don't see why not. If that is what you want Tara, then that is what I will do.” Ramadon said as she looked at Tara.

“I agree with Willow. Her and I were friends for a long time before other feelings got in the way.” Tara said as Willow made her way back over to Tara.

“So it is done.” Ramadon said as she raised her hands above her head and a stream of light flew from her fingers down to Kim.

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by: glendaofoz2004 at: 11/22/04 8:47 pm

Post subject: Re: Next Chapter
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:55 pm 
Was there ever any doubt Willow and Tara are soulmates? I knew they would pass the test with flying colors.

Very sweet and thoughtful of Willow to let Kim keep the memory of W/T being friends.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: could she be...?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:50 pm 
hey there

great update

yay for Willow and Tara being soulmates....not that I was surprised.....:)

-----------------------------

when the pimps in the crib ma, drop it like it's hot