The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Two(AU)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:55 pm 
DISCLAIMER: These things are all the same, so here it goes. I have no rights, none at all. I don’t have any right to take characters from some show and put them in my story, but damn it being American means I can do what I want and just hope I don’t get caught.

RATING: PG-13 - NC-17 (oh yeah, I couldn’t write a story and not have smut, it’s a given)

DISTRIBUTION: Again with the no rights, I steal pics from the net, so if anyone wants this take it. Just give me my kudos.

EMAIL: DV8weazel@earthlink.net

SUMMARY: Two people, two different parts of the country, two very different lives & too many two’s if you ask me.

==============================================

Moving west to east we start in Los Angeles, California. The redhead, Willow Rosenberg with every bit of self-confidence walks down the busy Rodeo Drive. An attractive blond joins her, Buffy Summers is just dying to get into some of the shops and spend her hard-earned trust fund money. Dragging Willow by the sleeve she goes into the Dior shop with a new outfit in mind.

“Come on Willow, quit dragging your feet. I have an itch that needs scratched now let me spend MONEY!”

Rolling her eyes “Buffy you spend money all the time if you have an itch this bad maybe you need to go to the doctor to get something for it. It sounds like it might be contagious. You aren’t contagious are you? If you are and I get something I’m telling you right now you will be getting a bill.”

“Breath Will; I just want to do some shopping slash quality-time with my best friend. Now be a best friend and get me that in a four.” Pointing to an ever too expensive pair of leather pants.

We venture across the country to a suburban street in Monaca, Pennsylvania. The blond, Tara Maclay hiding behind her long blond locks walks down the street. She is joined by an awesome brunet, Faith Williams is as confident as Tara is shy.

“Come on blondie, cheer up things can’t be that bad.”

“They really aren’t I just don’t feel much like smiling, I don’t have a reason to smile”

“Look if your are coming over to spend time with me you better loose the tude, I need to have some fun. So you better damn well get all with the happy real quick.”

“Ok, Ok, I’m just so tired of being lonely in this god-forsaken place. I mean how the hell am I supposed to meet anyone here when everyone other than you suck, and I’m so not attracted to you like that. It would be like dating my sister. Raising hands up for the disgusting factor in that one. Ewe!” They finish walking to the end of the block in silence.

“Willow Rosenberg, I need you in my office pronto.”

“Yes, Mr. Richmond?”

“Willow, great news. We are expanding our company to another part of the country and I have a great opportunity for you. We are opening a computer tech department in Monaca, Pennsylvania and I want you to head up that office. It comes with a very nice pay increase, as you will be the new Computer Technical Vice-President. You will be in control of overseeing all technical operations for the entire RTOps Corp. What do you say?”

“Wow, Mr. Richmond this is such a huge opportunity. You said Pennsylvania right?”

“Yes Willow, this is the best place for this department and we have been looking forward to expanding over the country. Now I know you have family and friends here, but this is a chance of a lifetime. You are my best executive here and I need someone I trust completely with this. So please take a couple of days to decide. I do however need an answer no later than Friday by five. With it being Tuesday, I think you should have plenty of time to make that decision. We need to move on this right away. All moving expenses will be provided for you and we will even supply you with an automobile once you get there. Now I want you to take the rest of the afternoon off and think real hard about this it is very important to me and this company that we have the best person in place. When you have made a decision please come to me and we will take all necessary actions.”

“Thank you for this opportunity and I will let you know my answer by Friday morning. Thanks again Mr. Richmond.” Oh god I have to get home now Buff is going to flip. This is such an awesome chance for me. A vice president at twenty-five is that even heard of? I just have to go across the country to a strange place and would I even make it in a small city? Where is Monaca anyway? I have to find my atlas.

“Hello?”

“Hey Faith it’s Tara.”

“Of course it’s you who else would be calling my cell while I’m pouring drinks to old wrinkly disgusting bald guys at twelve in the afternoon? So what’s new? How’s the job?”

“Faith, what am I going to do. I’m in a dead end job and I feel like I’m drowning?”

“Get a new job then, only you can take care of your self you either do it for you or no one else will.”

“I know, I know, it’s just so depressing, I have a degree in computers and it is just hanging on my wall.”

“Be proactive blondie, get out there and sell yourself. If anyone deserves the best it’s you. Did you see that huge building they are building near the mall? It’s huge, what’s the name of it? Something Ops I have no idea what it is but it’s worth an effort finding out. It is the talk of the town some multi billion dollar company coming to our little piece of the earth.”

“Huh, I wonder what it is, if anything it should be new jobs in the area. Anything is better than being a secretary for this mean ass lawyer.”

“Well hey I got a customer to get drunk, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Ok, have a good day Faith.”

“You too.”

“Bye”

“Bye”

This is what I have for now, if this has you saying :wtf . Let me know and it'll stop right here.

DV8 :pride

"Deny me and be doomed."--Hedwig and the angry inch

"It is easier to judge others than it is to look in a mirror!"

Edited by: Warduke at: 7/24/04 5:02 pm

Post subject: Re: Two(AU)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:36 pm 
No, I'm not saying :wtf

Perhaps it's a sign that I read way too much fanfic, but it makes perfect sense to me. And if you do stop, you damn well better make this fic worth its rating first.

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:04 am 
I Say Go On, This Sounds Like A Great Beginning For A Fantastic Story :D

Proceed:bounce :bounce

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

I Don't Know About You Miss Kitty,But I Feel A Whole Lot Yummier. - Catwoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:03 am 
I would say: Willow take that JOB:D and Tara has to ask for a job in that company. i mean with her computer diploma she will be the right one WOHOOO

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:06 am 
No :wtf from me. :D I want more!!!

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:15 am 
Ooh I want more. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:44 pm 
Good start. I want to see how our ladies will meet.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:18 pm 
No :wtf from me either.

more soo. Please

brittney

~Kiss this axe, bitch!---Tara "Bargaining part 2"~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:53 pm 
:wtf Why aren't you updating? We like the fic. Now at least answer us before I sulk.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:24 am 
The Original Thing I Was Gonna Say Got...Well I Dunno What Happened Cuz Its Never Happened To Me Before This But It Had Sumthin To Do With Me Pouting, Begging And This Guy Here.:dance

Basically Everyone Thinks Its Good So Please Update Soon!! :D

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

I Don't Know About You Miss Kitty,But I Feel A Whole Lot Yummier. - Catwoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:16 am 
Hey all thanks for the encouragement. :bigwave There will be an update soon. I promise!

DV8

Post subject: ....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:55 am 
wow this is interesting happily awaiting the next update..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:57 am 
Same disclaimer as before.

Willow is pacing back and forth in Buffy’s living room.

“Will, just spit it out. What’s going on?”

“I have the chance to be the vice president of a new tech department for RTOps.”

“Wow, that’s great!”

“The only thing is, I have to move.”

“Where?”

“Pennsylvania.”

“What! You have to move to Pennsylvania? Are you going to take it? What happens to me when you move?” Buffy stands in full panic mode.

“Yeah Pennsylvania. I really think it would be an awesome opportunity for me. I would be the youngest VP in the company. You will be fine; I’ll only be a plane trip away. I have to make a decision by Friday. I haven’t got all of the details yet, Mr. Richmond wants me to think about it.”

Realizing that her best friend would probably be passing up the chance of the lifetime. “Will, you have to do what is best for you. If taking this job promotion will make you happy, than do it. I will support you no matter what. I’ll miss you terribly, but like you said you will only be a plane trip away.”

“Thanks Buff, I’m gonna take it. It is something I have wanted for a while and if I turn it down now, I may never get a second chance. What do I have holding me here, my parents? Nope, they have always been too busy to pay much attention to me. You? Yes, but I know you will survive without me. I will miss you too.” She pulls Buffy in for a huge hug. “Thank you for being you. I‘m telling Mr. Richmond that I‘ll take it tomorrow.”

Faith comes strolling in Tara’s apartment. “Hey Tar, what’s up?”

“Just looking to see what kind of business RTOps is.”

“Cool!”

“Hey, its full name is Richmond Technical Operations, they specialize in creating computer programs and hardware for Fortune 500 companies. They are opening a computer tech operations and support division here in Monaca.”

“That is totally what you need, is there a link to put your resume through?”

“Hold on I’ll check. Yep, all I have to do is upload it and send it.”

“Well blondie get your fingers typing. When your done do you want to get some food?’

“Sure, just give me a minute to get it sent, k?”

“Yeah I’ll just go watch some T.V.”

Sitting inside Fuel & Futtle in Oakland. “So the company looks like it would be a good one to work for?”

“Yeah, from what I read they are very employee centered. They have a huge benefit package and it isn’t being a secretary for that evil lawyer.”

“That’s always a plus. Did it mention when hiring will begin?”

“No specific dates, but they are planning the building being done this month. All it said was to apply online and if you have the correct qualifications they are looking for you will be contacted, after your resume is reviewed.”

“Well you should be contacted anytime than.”

“I hope so.”

Trying to wait as patiently as possible. Willow is going over everything she wants to know about the position, when finally Mr. Richmond’s secretary comes to greet her. “Mr. Richmond will see you now Willow.”

“Thank you so much, Mary.”

“Aw, Willow. Mary has told me you need to see me. What can I do for you?”

“Well Mr. Richmond I was wondering if you could give me some more specifics about the job I will be performing?”

“As I have said you will be overseeing the whole division. You will control hiring and firing. Along with budgeting, presentations on how the division is growing, and you will forecast future developments.”

“Great, I’m going to take the promotion sir.”

“Terrific, now for the specifics. Your salary will be the first thing to discuss. As a VP you will now be in one of the highest paid brackets in RTOps. We start our new VP’s out at 750,000 dollars; you however will be at 775,000 dollars. All moving expenses will be paid for; you will have a corporate credit card to take care of them. You will be allotted 100,000 dollars for a vehicle of your choice. All benefits for VP’s are paid by the company, so those won’t be taken out of your salary.”

“Wow, Mr. Richmond that sounds terrific.”

“Good, I’m glad Willow. We take care of our VP’s here at RTOps. You will have many long hours to look forward too.”

“When does the move take place?”

“A week and a half, we will need you settled by the time the building is completed. So as of right now you are our newest VP. What I need you to do now is start looking over the online applications that we have received. You should consider finding yourself a good assistant. You need people that are going to work hard for you. So research all applicants. Once this is done and you have made decisions about who you would like to interview, send the applications to HR for further reviewing. They will set up all interviews for when you arrive in Monaca.”

“Great.”

“I have a team of nine people going to make the move with you. So what I’d like to do is have a conference with all of you. That way you can all get acquainted. These will be the core people; you will have the assistant Human Resources supervisor, four department supervisors, and four assistant supervisors. They will all contribute to the hiring process.”

“Terrific, I can’t wait to meet them.”

“Ok, so how’s Thursday at noon we will have a luncheon?”

“That’s great Mr. Richmond.”

“Great Willow, I will have Mary notify your team and the announcement will be made to the rest of the company on Friday morning.”

“Hey Faith, guess what?”

“What?”

“I got called today about RTOps.”

“Great. What did they say?”

“That interviewing will begin in two and a half weeks and they gave me a whole list of positions available. The HR person I spoke to told me that the head of the division will be interviewing for assistants and my resume was one of three chosen for that position.”

“That is wicked cool. You completely deserve it.”

“Yeah, I just hope I have the right qualifications to be a top assistant.”

“Of course you do blondie, why else would you be one of three chosen to interview?”

“I know. Anyway, I asked about who the head of it is and she said that she is the newest and youngest VP RTOps has ever had. She is only twenty-five. Apparently, the CEO Mr. Richmond sought her out right after college and is completely impressed with her work.”

“Wow she must be really smart.”

“Yeah, the woman I spoke to said to expect a phone call from Ms. Rosenberg in about two weeks to schedule the interview. I’m really excited; I mean when I applied I would have been happy with something above entry level. Can you imagine me being an assistant to the VP of a company? It comes with a lot of responsibility, I would basically be taking care of everything that will have to have a final decision by the VP.”

“Cool Tar, I know you will be great and I’m sure if this Ms. Rosenberg wants the right person she will see that you are the best one for the job.”

“I hope so.”

Our girls will be meeting in the next update, I promise.;)

Thanks again to everyone who responded to my fic. It's just a bit of fluff, but sometimes it is just what the doctor ordered.:bigwave

:pride

Edited by: dv8weazel at: 7/27/04 7:05 am

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:49 am 
Great update! :D Hopefully Willow will choose Tara as her assistent. :pray

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:11 pm 
Ms. Rosenberg? Eh, it doesn't suit our Willow at all.

You know, I'm kind of hoping that Willow doesn't hire Tara as her assistant, because let's face it, dating your boss? Your co-workers will hate you, and I don't want anyone to hate Tara, because everybody is supposed to love Tara because she's just so lovable.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:19 pm 
Ooh yay..soon they'll meet!!. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:15 am 
Cant wait for the next update, cuz of the meeting!:D And i bet Tara will get that job, why shouldnt she? When Willow sees her, she will be head over heels LOL:p

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

Post subject: come on!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:49 pm 
I'm ready for an update :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:01 am 
:bigwave HI everyone! I just wanted you to know that there will be an update by Sunday. I have to be at work early the next couple of days and then I'm leaving town for Saturday. There will definitly be an update no later than Sunday night.:wave

DV8

===================================================================

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:59 pm 
Great update.

i wonder who Willow's assistant will be?:eyebrow

Update soon Please.

brittney

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:34 am 
Very nice beginning! :bigwave Hope to read more soon.

BH

Beauty in things lies in the mind which contemplates them - David Hume