The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Whisper of Truth
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:54 pm 
Title: A Whisper of Truth

Author: A friend of mine, but she knows i'm posting it here.

Rating: PG, for now.

Distribution: Ask first.

Note: I don't own the characters, but I adapted this story from one my friend and I wrote.

Part 1 -

"Heres your paper Mis!" I smiled as my always-on-the-ball paper boy ran into the shop with the daily paper.

“Thank you, Charlie. Always a pleasure to see you! How have you been?” I said as I took the paper from him and gave him a dime.

“I've been great! Thank you Miss! See you tomorrow Miss!” He ran out of the shop.

“See you tomorrow Charlie!” Little did I know that soon the paper delivery would change my life forever.

I sighed as I sat down to read the paper. The headline said " Bank Robber Finally Caught. "

“Thank goodness” I said to myself. I looked up for a moment to check on the shop when what I thought was an angel walked through the door. I blinked to prove to myself that she was real. She was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. Her dark blue eyes had endless in beauty, you could get lost for hours in them. Her hair was a shining light blonde. And her smile, oh her smile, she had strawberry colored lips that formed a sweeter than honey grin. I could not take my eyes off of her. Finally I found the courage to talk to her

“Um…excuse me…can I help you with anything? That sounded horrible. She would never talk to me again! I blew it!

"Oh could you? I’m looking for the peaches." I was totally blown away! Even her voice was beautiful! She had a small town accent. It was soft and as light as a feather.

“oh…um…of course Miss…….um……”

“Miss Maclay, but you can call me Tara if you’d like.” That’s when I learned the name of the woman who would change my life.

“Ok then Miss Tara, the peaches are right down this isle” I said as I walked her down the isle toward the peaches.

I literally couldn’t breathe. I didn’t think I could go any longer without breath just when we reached the peaches.

“Here they are. Ill be at the counter if you need anything else”

“Thank you very much kind Miss” That beautiful voice once again rang like a choir of angels.

“Oh no, please, call me Willow.” Atl east now she would know my name.

“Well in that case, thank you Miss Willow.”

“You are quite welcome” I slowly walked back to the counter to wait for her again.

To Be Continued…

Post subject: Re: A Whisper of Truth
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:46 am 
Hey..ooh, thiis is so adorable..and different..i love it..more soon, please? love sammi x:flower

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:56 am 
Oh an AU story yay i love them...heheheh

Big thank you to your friend, that she allows you to post it here:grin

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:08 pm 
Hee, very cute opening. It's always fun to read an AU fic.

Every time you walk away, I pretend that I'm okay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:58 am 
This is new to the archive. You can leave feedback!

To the creator of this thread: If you ever want to add something new, just email a mod and we'll move it to the active Pens board.

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Trust is a risk masquerading as a promise."