The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Fic: My Feelings
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:33 am 
Part: one of two

Disclaimer: I don't own Willow are Tara, Josh whedon does, but he is doin a great job with them.

Summary:b oth Willow and Tara try to tell each other thier feelings for one another. Takes place sometime around, Who are you.

Tara was sitting in her room thinking about Willow and how she felt more than friendly feelings for her, but she knew Willow only liked her as a friend and nothin more. After spending the day with Willow, she went home and thought to herself, "I need a little lovin, maybe I need a little carin, maybe she needs somebody just to hold her, If she does, If she reaches out,I'll be there.I must be crazy now, maybe I dream to much, but when I think of her I long to feel her touch. To whisper in her ear, words that are old as time, words only she could hear if only she was mine, I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw her. Should have made my move when she looked in my eyes, cause by now I'd hope that she'd feel the way that I do, and I'd whisper these words as she lies by my side, I love you, please say you love me too. These three words they can change our lives forever and I promise that we will always be together, till the end of time".

After she thought of her and willow together she decided to make her move so she got up of the bed and went take a shower then she was gonna go to Willow's dorm cause she knew was spending the night at Rileys. And she was gonna tell Willow how she make her melt when she walks by her and how her heart beats fast when Willow says her name. So, went take a shower and got ready to leave.

Cut to Willow's dorm she is lying on her bed thinking about Tara and how she feels something so strong for her, stronger then anything she has ever known. But what if Tara only liked her as a friend and she would be rejected. So, she thought to herself "maybe i can write her a letter sayin how I feel for her so I won't have to be rejected in person. She could just write me back tellin me how she feels"."What should I tell her though, I'll just tell her whats in my heart" So she got a paper and pen and begain to write. "Dear Tara, Lately I've been having these fellings, when I think of you. When I see you I get all tingly inside. I would do anything for you, if you wanted songs, then i will sing. I'd give you the world if you wanted me too. And I want you to know no matter what happens, no matter where you are, no matter how far from hope, no matter if your lost, you'll will have me, as a friend but, I'm hoping we can be more then friends. Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the earth does move, doubt truth to be a lie, but never doubt I love you. Even if you may lose things dear to you, you may feel naked and alone, you may think your losing your hope but you'll still have me. Remeber when your tired, remeber when your defeated, they can take all your dreams but not me. Tara I know that thiers so much breaking up, people won't fall in love, if they put up shelves, guard themselves, and build walls, but I don't wanna be one of those people. It makes me cry sometimes, cause people live lonley lives, they don't wanna try they don't wanna live at all. But i'm not gonna be afraid to give up my heart that way, cause I need you right here, by my side. And I can't say i'm strong out here in this world alone unless you here by me. When I found you, someone I really loved, it made life easier to bare. Tara, if every word I said to you could make you laugh, I'd talk forever, I asked the sky just what I felt for you, it shown something special. I'd be so happy if you let me love you. Tara, when I look at your face, your pretty as an angel, but their's something out of place, whats wrong with you, I don't understand is it just me or are you hiding something, if you are tell me about I'll understand. I promise if you take my hand, I'll be true, I'll say those simple words, I love only you, take my hand and hold it tight and everything will be alright. You have the moves that blow me away and if you would kiss me I don't know would I'd do or say. Right now the only thing that matters to me is you and to find a way to sweep you off your feet. For the first time in my life I've found someone special. I'll surender all my love to you. Each night I thank my lucky stars and count my many blessings cause I've found someone like you. Thats what I love about you, thats what you mean to me, you mean the world to me. Tara I imagined your lips were sweet as cotton candy, warmer than old forgotten wine, softer then silk, so damn satin, but the best part of it all, is that you could be mine. True love I think is what I really need, and I think I have found it with you, if you want me, too. Is so easy to love and walk away. All I'm askin of you is please feel the same way. Sometimes I wonder how I ever made it through, through this world without knowing you, I just wouldn't have a clue. And sometimes it seems like this worlds closing in on me and their is know way of breaking free then I see you and you get to me. Sometimes I wanna give up, wanna give in, wanna quit the fight, but, one look at you can make everything alright, when I see you smile. Tara I can love you, I can treat you good like you deserve, I won't make you feel second best, cause you are always on my mind. Tara when I come home at night without you, I close my eyes and think of you, I can't believe how much I love you, we can't waste anymore time. I'll give you something to remember, if you would put your lips on mine. And I'll love you forever, anytime I'm not with you I just close my eyes and you're right here with me. I look to my heart and that were you are. You're are never to far from me when I close my eyes. Tara, I'd give the world to make you mine, cause i can't go on without you. When I look in your eyes, I see you are the only one I ever need. Right from the start you were their in my heart. I look up to the moon and the sky, and when I'm with you it means moreto me than life. Since I met you my heart has been true for you. Now that I've found you I want you to know, you are my everything, I need you, so. Loving you now is all that I know, I'll never break your heart, please let me show you. Tara I'll be loving you forever, deep in side my heart you'll leave me never, even if you took my heart and tore it appart.I'll will love you still. Tara you are the sun, you are my life and your the last thing on my mine before I go to sleep at night, your always around when I'm in need, when troubles on my mind I know you'll put my soul at ease, their is no one in this world who will love you like I do. That is the reason I will spend forever with you.I'll stick by you till the end like a dear friend and more. Tara, I couldn't understand untill I felt your touch, now I can see why I love you so much. I'll give you everything my love, mine, body, and soul.Tara I know you can't make a heart love somebody, you can tell it what to do but it won't listen at all. You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall. So I will understand if you don't love me back. Cause Tara when its love you make I'll be your girl of good faith. I'll be the rock you can lean on. When thier is love inside, I swear I'll always be strong, when theirs a reason why, I'll prove to you we belong. I'll be the wall that protects you. Don't lay my love to rest, cause we could stand up to the test, we could have everything, and more then I planned. You've got it all in my heart. Tara i wish i was in your arms lying right there beside you but I know that you'll be in my dreams tonight, I'll turn out the lights and close my eyes ,I won't make a sound, your the beat in my heart, your the whisper in the wind, and you'll be there till the end. Tara, I know I may have said somethings over and over in this letter, but thats because words can't express how I feel for you. I wanna know how you feel."

Love Willow

Willow couldn't believe what she had just wrote but, it was all the truth. So she decided she would give it to Tara tommorow. Till then she would go to sleep and dream of her and Tara together.

Back at Tara's she was ready, so she called Willow and let her know she had something to talk to her about and Willow said" sure come right over" after willow got off the phone with Tara she thought "Ok I will give her the letter right when she walks through the door.

Tara finally found the courage to walk right up to Willow's door, Willow opened the door and without a word she hands me this letter.

Willow: I hope this finds a way into your heart.

Tara: I love you. But willow didn't hear her cause she said it so low.

Willow: Did you say something?

Tara: uh n-no.

Willow: ok, so before you read my letter what did you wanna talk about?

Tara: Can I read your letter first before I tell you?

Willow: s-sure, whatever you want.

Tara: thanx. tara thought to herself i can't tell her how i feel now, maybe she is writing me this letter to tell me we can't be friends no more cause she knows how i feel about her. Tara started reading the letter.

Willow on the other hand was nervous because maybe tara was coming to tell her to stop looking at her like that and tell her they are only friends nothin more. Then Willow saw tara's face get serious when she got deeper in the letter. Willow thought this can't be good she looks mad. Oh god what have I done, she may never wanna talk to me again.

After tara finished reading the letter she walked over to willow.

Tara:w-when did you right this?

Willow: tonight.

Tara: Is this some kind of joke are something cause if it is its a really sick one?

Willow: no its not a joke its the truth and seeing your reaction, I guess you don't feel the same way I do. willow said as she put her head down and begain to cry. Tara put her hand on willows face and caressed it gently.

Willow: Its ok I know it was to good to be true, you don't have to feel sorry for me.

Tara: Willow i Feel something for you but its not sorry.

willow: what, then?

Tara: I fe-eel ..

Willow: what tara just say it. Say you don't love me like I love you.

Tara: Willow all my life thier has never been anyone like you,

Willow: you don;t have to let me down easy, ya know, I can take it I'm a big girl now.

Tara: Willow this is hard for me to say can you please let me finish?

Willow: ok, sorry.

Tara: when I first saw you and we touched hands when we were moving the soda machine, I knew

from that moment on i had found someone that made me whole, who completed me.

Willow: Really? willow said with a smile

Tara: yes, really Willow, I've been wanting to tell you but i didn't think you felt the same way, but now I do, actually I'm not reacting much cause I don't think its real, I think this is a dream, the most wonderul and sweet dream I ever had.

Willow: Tara this is not a dream i know its real cause i felt it from your hands caressing my face.

Tara: Willow I love you with all my heart and soul, i need you in my life always and forever.

My love for you is so strong, I don;t what life was like without you.

Willow: Tara I love you too. You are the half that makes me whole. I will love you till the day i die.

Tara: I hope that will be on the same day, cause I can't live without.

Willow: and I would die without you.

Tara: so where do we go from here?

Willow: I want to feel you. I want to rub my skin against yours.

Tara:Oh I so want that too.

Willow moves closer to Tara. They look in each other eyes as thier hearts start to beat as fast as one.

Thier lips touch for the first time. They get more into the kiss start kissing faster and harder. Buffy walks in and catches them kissing.

I will have part two soon please send me some feedback until I do.

Post subject: Oh my God
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 4:35 pm 
I was reading this and thought it was so cute and it was getting really good and OH MY GOD Buffy walks in my mouth drops open wide and i gasp while bringing my hand up to my mouth staring at the screen meanwhile my dad is looking at me like I,m Homer Simpson who just saw someone throw away the last donut.

This is so good god please update soon

Post subject: Gasp
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 8:22 pm 
First of all, I have to say that that is one of the longest paragraphs I have ever read in my entire life! I though it was pretty good, although you could maybe use a little more detail in some areas. All in all I thought it was really good, and I can't wait for part 2. :)

Post subject: Re: Gasp
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 1:21 am 
Interesting start, I look forward to Buffy's reaction. The letter from Willow was lovely but it was one huge paragraph :) , next time I would suggest breaking that up!

thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Everything is turning out so dark..."

"No, it's okay. Lost is good. Willow and I always know how to find each other!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:46 am 
For the most part, I thought this was great.

I would break up the paragraphs a little. It started to bog me down ... the words were great, but without some of the punctuation, some of the meaning got lost. I had to reread some sections.

Overall, it's very good. Nice pace. Very screenplay like as far as the dialogue with little description.

Looking forward to pt 2

JD

...but if I did call, she wouldn't hang up on me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:59 am 
I like...I like..very good..I'll be waiting for more

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:15 pm 
Wow big paragraph!

But a good start, I like the early days fics... Now all we need is part two... *drumming fingers impatiently*

Katharyn

-----------

You hear that baby?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:45 pm 
Have you tried to write poems? Coz your fic i soo romantic and poetic...:)

I feel like I've just read a fic from Shakespeare's time...I don't know...I just got a great image in my head of Will and Tara in big old dresses, talking romantic to each other...

Anyway, liked the fic...and please, do post the 2 part!

--Er du måske læge??--

Post subject: Post
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 2:44 pm 
Oh, please do continue this fic.. I love the way it started and loved the letter. Please post udate soon.

"We few, we happy few."
"We band of buggered."

Post subject: awwwwwwwwwww
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:33 pm 
heya,

that letter that willow wrote was sooo sweet! pls write more that was really lovely. awwwwww, okay im kool. sorry ive gone all emotional. coz i wrote a letter to the first women i fell inlove with, it wasnt quite as heartfelt as that and she let me down slowly with another letter lol. poor lil ellie, neva mind i can read this fic now and imagine what might have been. kool fic!!

love ellie x x x x

Post subject: Oh maaaan!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:25 pm 
rock on!