The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How the snow shows the love
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:27 pm 
Title:How the snow show the love

Disclaimer:i do not own any of the characters Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy do. damn their owernership.

Summary:This is in Willow's point of view during a snow fall about Tara.

Hope you all like!

Tiny ice crystals drifted lazily down from the grey skies creating a smug feeling of happiness and joy. Tara would be coming soon. My Tara. Then I could share this wonderful feeling with the girl I loved more than anything.

Something blue caught my eye from below. A smile spread across my lips. It was Tara and my heart was leaping every second I saw her face look up to my window. Her arms were wrapped around her stomach, trying to protect herself from the cold. From the was she was shivering, I could tell it wasn't helping much.

I lept up from my perch by the window and made my way to the door. Opening it, I ran down the hall forgetting to close it behind me. That didn't matter. All that mattered was me running to Tara and holding her in my arms.

When I finally reached her I toppled into her, knocking her to the ground. She squealed in surprise as I flew into her. We didn't move while the snow flakes drifted down on us. Being with her, caught in this happy moment in the snow.

Finally she muttered something about going inside and having hot mochas and so we parted and got ourselves up.

Entwining our hands, we made our way carefully back to the stairs.

ok this is my first fic so i hope you all like. i'd like some feedback please!!!:glasses

Post subject: Re: How the snow shows the love
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:20 pm 
Aww..I liked this..so beautiful..More? Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: Re: How the snow shows the love
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:35 pm 
i'll reply if i get more feedback! haha im just kidding i'll update as soon as I have some time to write more. glad you like it:D

~Jamie

Post subject: Chapter 2 is up!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:57 pm 
Ok kittens here's chapter 2!

We sat across from each other at the table. Every few minutes or so I'd glance up and look at Tara, losing myself in her eyes. There was my weakness, high and mighty, her eyes. Her eniticing hands were cupped around the mocha, attempting to warm them. I heard a voice, far off calling my name.

"Uh, Willow, you there?" I was torn out of my staring mode.

"Um, yea, sorry Tara. I was just uh, thinking. Yea." I tried to smile it off but of course Tara just laughed.

"Thinking about my hands huh?" How did she manage to do that? Always knowing what I was really doing. It amazed me how perfect Tara was. To shrug off the awkwardness I entwined our hands comfortably on the table.

Our hands fit so perfectly that it left me in awe. We were meant for each other. The way our bodies fit like we were molded together when we hugged. Her eyes flashed with a love so strong it almost made my heart cry out. Could she hear how hard my heart was beating? The sound was almost deafining in my own ears. I gulped ready to go into full Willow-babble.

"Yea, so the snow is uh pretty. You know? It just has such a warm feeling like joy and all that good stuff, that leads to comfort and hot chocolate and mochas and such. Which is great but mochas with Tare-bear are way better like how fall is better than spring and some smells are better than other. But, Tara is perfect because she's everything to me and I love her more than anything." As I ended my oddly fitting babble, a blush came over her face that made my heart pound all the more harder.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes and a warmth came over me like never before. I loved tara. This gil in front of me, was the world, my everything. I'd do anything and everything for this woman. I leaned my head across the table and she did the same. I closed my eyes and let myself get lost in the kiss. It was full of love and everything that was good in the world. Time stopped around us, nothing mattered except for each other. No bad could harm us in this perfect moment.

Regretfully, we parted and again ensued the staring at each other. It wasn't the odd, awkward staring though.

""Willow?"

"Yea, baby?"

"Do you think we should um, g-go? Our mochas are all gone and this place is getting k-kinda crowded." Her innocence made me smile. There was a definate point made in that. More and more people filed in by the moments. I gave her hand a reasurring squeeze and told her that we should.

Leaving the Starbucks, our arms snuggled around each other's waists, happiness and love flooded me. I was in danger of being drowned in these feelings. Thing was, I was willing to be drowned in them any day.

ok that's chapter 2 for everyone hope you like this. and I refuse to write anymore until i get more feedback! ok everyone have fun.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 2 is up!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:04 pm 
Aww, this is very sweet. Keep up the good work :)

Hugs

Jeanne

----------

Posh flowers make me feel groovy - My niece

I am perfectly normal in my abnormalities

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:24 pm 
Hi there, sounds good so far. Hope you write an update?

Luv Hannah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:50 pm 
Aww, that was cute!!! Lets see some more please??? =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:59 pm 
Awwwww.... this is so cute. I like it.

Willow: Hey Buff. One more thing. Buffy: Yeah? Willow: I’m gay. Buffy: Okay, Will. Xander owes me ten bucks.

~Remember to Breathe by Yellow Crayon

Post subject: Chapter 3 is up!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:45 pm 
Tara's hand lay curled in mine stroking my chilled fingers. Buffy was pacing back and forth telling us about some new demon. Supposedly it used the snow to an advantage of sucking the energy out of people or something. I wasn't listening particularly. Tara was vigilant trying to catch onto Buffy's words since she knew I wasn't paying attention. Buffy noticed I wasn't listening to her though.

"Will? You're not even listening are you? Oh well I know you're thinking and probably babbling in your mind."Damn her slayer sences,always catching onto me not into the conversations. How could I? I was too wrapped up in thoughts of me and Tara. Tara's hand reached up and cupped my face so that I would look at her.

"Willow, baby? I think we should listen. This demon-thing sounds really tough." My heart melted and of course now I was going to listen.

"Sure, Tare-bear. I'm listening, just drifting off a little bit."

I know exactly what you're thinking.A mischevious voice whispered in my head.

You vixen!I shot back playfully at Tara. Sometimes having a mind connection between us made things awkward.

"Ok, when are the two star studded lesbian-lovers going to try to listen so we can beat this thing?" Buffy's annoyed yet joking voice broke me and Tara's contact.

"Yea, this uh demony-thing? Sharp claws and mind suckage power and all the evil-goodies that go along. Can't we just put him in a book and make sure no one scans him into a computer because then that leads to evil-baddies that lie to shy little teenagers. Um, yea," I trailed off reliving the last time that had happened. Buffy shot me a serious look.

After telling us relentlessly about the powers this evil-baddy had, Buffy motioned for us to follow her and help on patrol. Thoughts came to my mind of dark places and easy ways to get lost and cuddle with my Tara. An amused little voice chuckled in my mind. Yet again, Tara was eavesdropping on my thoughts.

Of course there's going to be places to get lost and have cuddles with me and then there's Willow kisses.

A blush cam over my face as we ventured out fo the building out into the unsettling, quiet night.

I'm sorry these are so short but I keep running out of things to write, so I need time to think up more things to go into this.

hope you all like and thank you for the feedback.:flower

~Jamie

Post subject: Re: Chapter 3 is up!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:01 pm 
:wave hey Jamie,

really cute fic:flower

i'm like'n Willow's POV, are u thinking of doing Tara's too in the furture?!

More soon, i hope

:D

Lead me not to temptation....I can find it myself

Post subject: Chapter 4 is up!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:11 pm 
Buffy had finally given up on the both of us. The constant giggling affair and the tickle tortures were distracting her from patrol so she finally told us she was going on ahead and we could catch up later. Tara and I sat against a particularly large gravestone flooding our spot with darkness.My throbbing head was lying in the crook of her neck inhaling her beautiful scent. It was just so unique and Tara-like. I bathed in it, living in thoughts of her.

The icy snow had finally given up and stopped falling. Moonlight bounced off the mounds of it in shimmering rays, glinting on the eary graves that marked the departed. Remembering all the close calls I'd had with death, an involuntary chill raced up my spine. Tara picked up the sudden movement like a hawk.

Protectively, she snuggled me closer.

"Willow, baby, are you okay?" I looked up into her eyes trying to explain it without words. For the first time being with Tara, it didn't work. Confusion called at me through her blue eyes.

"Being the slayer's best friend gives a lot of close calls with death and a lot of evil baddy memories which lead to involuntary chilly-willies that run up my spine giving more excuses to snuggle with Tare-bear and-" Tara cut me off with her finger, soft, but determined against my fast moving lips. I sighed deeply at the simple touch. Her hand moved lower to my chin and brought my lips to hers. I explored every part of her mouth. Attempting to memorize the feelings of each little centimeter, but everytime, no matter how hard I tried, I found new things. Tara was amazing like that. I could feel her smile against the kiss and finally, we parted. I hugged her close, capturing this moment to remember years from now. Every moment I spent with her was a memory to cherish.

A determined voice piped up from behind us.

"You two better run, unless you want to be turned un-dead,"Buffy said warning them as three vampires lept at them from the grave they were huddled against.

"Damn the un-dead! Can't they wait to pester us until after my Tara-cuddles are over?" Tara pulled me away from the vamps as Buffy fought until all that was left were tiny piles of dust.

"So you guys pick any better times to do your cuddling?" Buffy mocked almost out of breath.

"One of these days I'm going to make them learn. No one is supposed to interrupt my Willow-time," Tara piped in squashing the ash piles until they disapeared. Her delicate fingers entwined with mine, creating an electricity that pounded through my veins.

"Yea, maybe I can make them learn." No one noticed but I could feel a dark power surge through me that I had felt before. The last time that dark power had been felt, it had caused the loss of my Tara. White energy pulled and yanked at the darkness until it disapeared, to be forgotten.

Buffy led us out of the graveyard and onto the dimly lit street. An old and loud car raced up to us on the street.

"Giles, what the hell?'' Buffy inquired, surpised at the sudden appearence.

"You three, get in the car. There is no time for senseless and idiotic questions right now. The demon has started his attack,'' Giles stated with an undertone of fear. Tara pulled me into the back, while Buffy shot into the front seat.

"There is a severly hurt first victim of this ruthless demon. It seems to be sucking up the crystals in the snow and transforming it into some kind of mystical energy. The victim in question's brain has been removed."

"Ohh ohh, do you think it could be an evil hard of mind-sucking zombies?" I dismissed this thought and muttered to myself, "Of course not, that's not what zombies do." Tara stroked her fingers through my hair.

"Shh, baby it's ok. First thought that comes to your mind." How Tara alaways managed to calm me down was beyond me.

"Giles look out," Buffy's sudden and urgent voice caled out as someone jumped out in front of the already speeding car. Giles swerved to the side in a loud screaming of tires.

"Is everyone all right in here?" Giles asked in deep concern.

"What in the name of hell was that?"Tara asked breathless from screaming. I opened the door slowly and steppd out into the chilly night. A hunched from lay across the road. I walked up to it, terrified of what it might be. Whatever it was groaned in pain and i recognised it as human. The twisted form turned over to look at me.

"Oh, my god. Faith?!"

hahaha cliffhanger. im so evil evil evil. well i hope this is longer than my usual ones. so keep those replies coming!:flower

I'll relpy to kittens when you guys ask me things.

Justcrazy: I'm not sure if I am going to write it in Tara's point of view. It might be a little harder but I might try it so we'll just see. thanx for the support.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 4 is up!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:52 am 
Jamie..these are soo good. I love them :heart Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:06 am 
:clap :clap ......Lovin it so far........:D

I hate everything about you,why do i love you,You hate everything about me, why do you love me~3 Days Grace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:33 am 
Bravo, :clap :clap :clap . I like it, a whole heck of a lot!!! And the whole, interrupting Willow-time, now that is cute, sweet, even. I can't wait to read more. So, when can we have some more??? Keep up the great writing. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
respect."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:53 am 
THis is really cool!!:clap

Keep up the great work! More soon, I'm hoping:pray

Post subject: hiya everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:21 am 
hey sorry about the delay I'm just sorta busy with school and shopping for presents. I'll update when I get home which will be at the latest 8 pm. So look forward to an update and I'll try to make it longer.:kiss

~Jamie

Post subject: Chapter 5 is up!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:17 pm 
"Oh my god, Faith?!"

I stared in disbelief at the limp form. Faith was supposed to be dead. Buffy had killed her after the last time she came back and betrayed us again.

"Are you hurt? Oh my god...blood...there's blood.." My voice trailed off weakly as I passed out onto the icy road.

"Me? I'm 5 by 5 and aparrently you, Red, are not." Faith's voice whispered before darkness.

------------------------

Voices surrounded me, creating more confusion. A dull throb pounded in my pained head. I heard a wail of relief come from across the room. Knowing that voice well, I gave it it's beautiful owner. Tara. She cradled me in her arms, refusing to let go.

"Ugh, where are we Tara?" A look of morbid sadness flickered across her features.

"Truthfully, I don't know baby. I saw you go down and I went after you, but then-" she paused searching for any memory.

"All I can remember after that is darkness." Her eyes looked puzzled and frustrated at not being able to give me a good answer.

I snuggled to her closer, creating a warmth I didn't want to leave from.Looking around, I noticed we were in some kind of back room. A dim light hung from a rusted metal wire. Pools of darkness enshrouded objects too hard to see. Horrid smells hung in the air, causing me to choke on my breath every few minutes. Something moved across the room. Dark forms raced across my mind. One in particular moved closer with rattling breath and a clanking of chains sounding behind it.

"Red, I'd like you to meet Glicknard.He's my little power-suckage sweety,"Faith remarked cutting off her own words with a high pitched laugh that chilled my blood. The demon looked pitiful with spikes that ran up and down its arms that were useless and soft. Many scars that made me feel to puke littered its grey-like skin. It's eyes were its power and I could tell by looking at them. An evil, shocking red. Just the sight of them made me feel like i was going to die of fright while suffocating myself from the amount of screaming I would do. My legs went weak, but Tara grabbed me as I was in mid-fall.

"Oh no you dont Will.No more Willow-sicklyness. That always cuts into my Willow-time."

"Yea, that um uh...TARA!!!!'' I screamed in vain. Faith's little buddy, Glicknard had grabbed her and was now dragging her ruthlessly away.

"Willow!!! Help!! Baby please!!!!!!" Her panicked and pleading voice faltered as I stood up and raced after them.

"I don't think so Miss Rosenburg. You're not going to mess this one up. You're girlfriend is over with and after her, so will you." Faith sneered at me in triumph, kicking me in the stomach, causing me to drop to the floor.

With all my strength, I began to draw dark energy from the area around me.

WIllow, baby. Please don't. Her cooling voice interrupted my drainage and I let it flow away. Power still lingered in my body, the aftermath of drawing up energy.

Tara, I need to. It's the only way I can get you.

It is not Will, and you know it. Look what that power got you into last time.

I gave up, I was defeated. Tara was right, the dark power only got me in trouble.

Okay, Tar, I won't. But I swear if that thing does anything, he'll have to pay way more than Glory.

No calming voice answered me, only silence and the turmoil of my own thoughts.

-------------------

It had been hours since Tara had been taken. Crying had been my only solution. Buffy was sprawled across the floor in a weird fashion, unconscience. Since I had revived, I hadn't seen her open her eyes once.

Huddled in the corner, my arms wrapped around my knees in a protective sort of way. Tears streamed down my dirty and creased face. How could I have allowed this to happen? Tara had been taken away. I could have blasted Glicknard into a million pieces or sent him to another dimension populated by fluffy white bunnies. That would do him, if it scared Anya it would scare him.

A smile spread across my face remember her song about her theory of bunnies.

"I have a theory it must be bunnies....Bunnies it must be bunnies!!!! ...or maybe midgets.." Anya's cheerful voice sung out the laugh-your-ass-off lyrics in my morbid mind.

Oh, Anya if you were here to help me get my baby back. I sighed deeply into my arms preparing for another long, and sorrowful sob.

"You summoned me, Will?" Anya's sudden appearence in front of me caused me to hop up and hit my already pounding head on a low hanging candle-holder.

Great place to put one of those little metal bastard candle thingies, I thought bitterly.

"So your blonde is missing eh?"

"My blonde? What? Oh, yea right. Tara is missing. Some demony-thing with beedy little red eyes that just so happened to be checking Tara out which I noticed but it didn't notice I noticed. I could have blown him up right there and then into little tiny dust particle thingamabobs so he could never hurt my Tare-bear again but he too-"

"Willow! Stop the babble. What did the demon look like?Were there any---bunnies?" Anya cringed in distaste at this last word.

"Oh, the demony-thing guy, yea. It had grey-like skin and bright, evil eyes that made my blood go all chilly-willy. Oh, oh! It also had these little soft spikes running up its arms. They looked all floppy and uselss though."

"Glicknard, that little bastard. He just doesn't know when to stop pestering in with my dimensions. Did you actually look at the spikes, if you did you would have noticed that they weren't spikes at all Willow." Anya laugheed hysterically at this and doubled over from lack of air.

"Um, Anya? I'm afraid to ask-terrified actually, but what exactly were they?"I trembled in my mind as thoughts of what the things might be flashed through.

"Let's just say, I talked a bit about Xander's quite a bit. Glicknard messed with me before, and I made him pay for it."

"Oh, Anya. You're not saying that his punishment was--" A hand clapped itself across my mouth before I could finish the sentence.

"Even I don't want to know what Anya punished him with." Buffy's cool but determined voice surprised me. I jumped around to face Buffy and pulled her into an embrace. Buffy pulled back.

"Hey, guys. That damn little bastard of a betrayer Faith again. That little 5 by 5 bitchatona is supposed to be lying in a coffin getting a head start on dead-ness."

"Faith again? One of these days that little pest is going to run into her problems. Hanging out with Glicknard won't help anything either." I looked at Anya questioningly.

"But she took my Tara away," I stated sadly as a tear slid down my cheek. I slid my body down the wall going into a full sob. Anya looked pitifully down.

"Willow, look on the bright side. At least there aren't any evil bunnies to terrorize her."

"No, you're right. There's only evil betrayers and demons that have---um..things on them."

Buffy sighed heavily knowing that nothing she said or did would make me feel any better.

WIllow!! WIllow! WIllow please help me!! Baby I need you!!!!

"Tara?!" I screamed it out loud not caring what Buffy thought.

Ok so am I doing better? This is definately longer than usual. More feedback please?:flower

~Jamie

I am the Prey and Predator hunts me

Post subject: Re: Chapter 5 is up!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:51 pm 
WOW!!!

Keep it up.:D

- - - - - - - - The greatest human accomplishment is being able to go to ones grave knowing that at some point in your life you loved someone completely............... that and that you had some good fucks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:49 pm 
OW!!! I liked that!!! I so love twists, heehee. Once again, great update. I'm thinkin' Faith needs a really good butt kickin', :D . Keep those updates comin', kay??? =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
respect."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:57 am 
Wow..that was soo good. Love sammi xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:00 am 
I'm liking this a lot! :bounce

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:35 pm 
bad news. i might not do an update for a few days. I've got my band concert tomorrow and I'm trying to catch up on sleep. I'll update as soon as I can. I promise.

~Jamie

I lived my life in shadow. never the sun on my face. it didn't seem so sad though, I figured that was my place. Now I'm bathed in light, something just isn't right. I'm under your spell. How else can it be? anyone would notice me.:flower

Edited by: CEsgirl13 at: 12/19/03 3:18 am

Post subject: Chapter 6 is on its way!!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:17 am 
chapter 6 is on its way. im wokring on it right now. it should be finished by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

~Jamie:flower

Post subject: Chapter 6 is up!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:41 pm 

WIllow!! WIllow! WIllow please help me!! Baby I need you!!!!

"Tara?" I screamed it out loud not caring what Buffy thought.

My eyes darted around the room searching for anything, anything that indicated where Faith and the demon had taken Tara. White hot anger slithered through my veins, the dark power making itself known yet again at the surface. This time I didn't hold back.

If I was going to get Tara back I had to use the power that had taken everything away. I began to mutter an incantation but Anya threw herself into me, knocking me to the ground.

You stupid bitch!! I threw her off of me and she flew into the stone wall. Buffy stared in disbelief at the darkness my eyes had become. The beautiful green they usually held was taken over by pure black.

"Will, come on. You can't do this. Think about Tara, what it got you into last time. Dawn was almost killed because of this power you find so comforting. It won't help anything. It didn't hurt Glory when she did that to Tara. The battle yes but--"

"SHUT UP ABOUT WHEN TARA WAS LIKE THAT!!!!" I screamed at her in pure anger and shot an incantation at her, causing her to topple to the ground dazed. My breath caught when I noticed the deep gash that had formed on her forehead. I fell to my knees next to her, my eyes returning to their normal color.

"Oh, my Goddess. Buffy, I'm so sorry." The anger was gone and replaced by utter fear. At that exact moment I noticed a small line in the stone. It took the shape of an opening. Taking my hand against the stone, I pushed as hard as I could.

The door opened easily catching me by surprise. A long passageway disapeared into the darkness at the end. It seemed endless; going on forever. A small pool of light stretched out from a room that seemed to be only a few feet away. Moans and screams of pain wafted out, chilling my blood.

It was Tara's voice, I had to get to her. My legs didn't seem to want to move. They were as heavy as lead making my fear grow. If I didn't reach Tara soon, I probably would never see her again. All of a sudden my weight seemed to leave and I was levitating above the ground. A small satisfied smirk played itself across my lips.

My body made its way toward the room, avoiding candle frames and other things that threatened to throw me to the ground. After taking an eternity, I reached the room. The scene that greeted me caused my stomach to turn.

Tara was tied to the wall with thick, rusted chains and tears mixed in with blood streamed down her face. Faith was circling side to side around her toying with her ever-so-trusty athame. On the tip and sides of her weapon, fresh blood glistened. An anger boiled up inside but I held an utter calm.

"Faith." I caught her with surprise and she twirled around thrusting her weapon across the room. It struck the middle of Glicknard's forehead who had been lingering in the shadows out of my eyesight. Tara moaned in pain as Faith gripped her throat staring at me mencaingly.

"Look what you've done Red. Never really the bright one on a person's reactions were you? Nah, I guess not. Being research girl and playing servant to the Scoobies was more your thing." She sneered at me as she squeezed Tara's milky neck tighter.

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. My. Tara!!!" I screamed and unleashed a ball of energy in her direction. Her eyes opened wide with fear as she was thrust backwards, landing on top of Glicknard's already rotting body. Tara looked at me with pure need and I lept to the wall. Thick rusted chains weren't what I was used to freeing someone from, but I had to try. Pulling as hard as I could, the chains groaned, yanking out of the stone wall. Tara's limp body fell awkwardly to the floor.

"Tara, baby. Are you ok?" All that answered me was a grunt as she pulled herself up onto her elbow. I rushed to her side and held her there for seemingly eternity.

Something yanked my hair behind me, to expose the skin of my neck. Cold metal greeted my neck but stayed still posing a threat.

"And you thought you got me you little bookworm."

OK so it's short and I'm sorry about that but I haven't had much time to write. Keep that feedback coming!:cool

~Jamie :peace

Sleeping, Sleeping, Dreaming of her-Me

Post subject: Re: Chapter 6 is up!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:22 am 
Jamie..this was soo good, and just really interesting..can't wait for more..Love sammi xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:28 pm 
Excellent. :bigkiss :flower

Really like this. Seeing things from Willow's POV is refreshing :)

To accumulate merit and wisdom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:19 pm 
im so hurt..*tear* noone replies to my fanfic...aww but at least i know im loved by you guys *small smile* please reply!!!

~Jamie:peace :flower

:pride

"I only hunt what wants to be hunted"-CE

Edited by: CEsgirl13 at: 1/6/04 1:19 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:04 pm 
I'm liking this, so please continue. I can't believe I missed this... sorry. :)

Can't wait for more.

~Holly~ :heart

"I've got this ache, and I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces." Ginger - Ginger Snaps

"I am a tongue whore...you gave me tongue, what am I supposed to do...sit back and keep my mouth shut?" -Me-

"I know who you really are...you're the one who cries when you're alone." - Where Will You Go? - Evanescence

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:57 am 
WAHOO!!!! I could so go for some more of that!!! Now, talk about excitement. I really really like this fic. Okay, can we have some more.... pretty please??? GREAT update, GREAT work!!! Hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
respect."

Post subject: End of Story-Chapter 7
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:00 pm 
The cool metal lay trembling against the pale skin of my neck. My breath was shallow and I was almost gasping for air. Tara squirmed from under me but I held my arm firm around her shoulders, silently telling her to stay still. Obediantly, she layed against the stone floor. The air that was sucking through Faith's teeth was hot and angry against my skin.

"Thought I would fall for that one Red, and I thought you were smarter than that. Guess when you got with Blondie here, you lost your brains. Humanity can do that to you. But insanity, oh poor Willow, you have no idea how good insanity feels. No regret, no pain, no feeling. It's great. I guess you won't need to go insane when you die, but I'll bet a pretty penny your little girlfriend here will."

"See, Faith, you're not exactly a bright one either." Buffy's calm voice wafted through the air, I could feel Faith stiffen against me. Slowly, she retracted the blade from neck and the arm that had been slung aorund my neck, now fell to her side. I collapsed onto Tara, breathing hard. She clutched onto me, scared that if she let go, I would dissapear.

Buffy stood over Faith, looking down at her with a pleased smile stretched across her face. Anya stood in the opening, nervously standing on the tips of her toes. Her eyes frantically searched the small area for any signs of small creatures with fur.

"Well Faithy, I guess you finally got out of your little mind trap. If you weren't a complete psycho, I would've considered dating you. Seeing as you're with the likenesses of demons, I'm not surprised you wouldn't care.

"See what we've got here is a problem", she indicated me huddled up against Tara,"and since you're the one who caused it, I think you're gonna have to fix it. Come on you little leather goddess, push out the 5 by 5, the hardcore 'I'm an emotionless bitch' crap. Cause I'm all ears, but don't plan on a free ride to the county jail without getting your ass royally kicked by the pissed off Wiccan over there."

Faith squirmed away from Buffy, trying to hide the tears that were falling freely from her eyes. Her obviously different eyes. I hand't noticed before, but now as I looked back I remembered that before Buffy had came, her eyes were misty and grey. They held no emotion, only malice. Now they were deep brown, emotions pouring out along with her tears. Buffy took a step forward, her fist raised.

"Buffy, wait, maybe you shouldn't do that. Look at her eyes." She looked at me questioningly, obviously confused at my sudden change of mind.

Buffy crouched down in front of Faith and cupped her cheek and looked into her eyes. Confusion and pain flew across Buffy's face as she noticed this was this Faith she knew before the madness, before all the betrayal and death. Cautiously, she stroked Faith's cheek where the tears were now drying.

"Faith? Is that r-really you?" With a solemn nod, Faith crushed Buffy in a hug. I turned to Tara, amazed at the sudden turning of events.

"Winter's crazy huh?"

"I guess we found out how crazy huh Willow?"

"Baby, what do ya say we get outta here and let the Chosen Lovers reaquaint themselves."

She answered my question with a sound kiss on the lips and she pulled me up. We entwined our hands and made our way through an open iron gate that led out into the starlit night.

It was beautiful and peaceful and I had my Tara. Safe and sound in my arms as we sat in our dorm room talking about the odd occurrences of the day. The snow held a new meaning for us. One that couldn't be defined with words. But that Winter we noticed how mysterious nature and love can be.

oh gods everyone I'm so sorry it's been FOREVER since I've updated. So much bad stuff was going on that I lost my muse. But finally after months and months of waiting, here it is, the last chapter and the end of the story. I hope all of you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. Thank you!

~Jamie

When you choose to hold the rose you are also agreeing to bleed.