The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nothing Better
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:18 am 
Title: Nothing Better (1/3)

Author: Tiffany

Spoilers: Season 4, up until New Moon Rising, then I depart from the storyline.

Rating: PG-13 to R *While not very graphic, this does contain descriptions of loving sexual encounters between two women.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Willow, Tara, Buffy, or any of the other BtVS characters mentioned in the story. I’m just borrowing them from Joss and Co. to have a little fun, I promise they’ll be returned in perfect condition.

Feedback: Please?!?! Pretty please with a cherry on top? :) I'd like to know if I should try writing more W/T fics in the future...

Summary: What if Oz hadn’t come back for New Moon Rising? A re-writing of how Willow and Tara’s relationship is solidified and revealed to the Scooby gang.

Notes: This is my first posted Willow/Tara fic, so please be kind! :)

-------------

Willow Rosenburg glanced at her roommate, who was touching up her makeup. “Big date with Riley tonight?”

Without looking away from the mirror, Buffy nodded. “Yeah, we’re going to go to a movie, then probably go hang out at his place. I, uh, don’t be worried if I’m not back tonight. Willow saw the tinge of red decorating Buffy’s face and smiled. “You gonna be okay tonight Will?” Buffy felt slightly guilty with all the times she’d left her best friend alone in the past few weeks. She’d been spending so much time with her new boyfriend that her quality Willow time had dwindled down to almost nothing.

“Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. Actually, Tara’s probably going to come over tonight and watch some movies with me. Nothing like a friendly movie-night to relax after a long week.” She grinned, allowing her mind to momentarily drift to the tall blonde she was speaking of. They probably would be doing more than just watching movies, but she wasn’t ready to tell that to her best friend quite yet.

“That’s great Will. Tara seems like a really cool girl. How about next weekend we have a movie night with all three of us. I’d like to get to know her better; you’ve been spending so much time with her...” Buffy was glad Willow had met Tara through the Wicca group they both used to attend. With her gone so much with Riley, and Xander occupied with his job and his girlfriend, this gave Willow someone to hang out with.

Willow just nodded absentmindedly. “Yeah, sure Buffy.” When Buffy grabbed her jacket, the redhead grinned and waved, “Have fun tonight!” The slayer just grinned and walked out the door, setting Willow into a whirlwind of motion.

“Okay...what to do... change clothes, pull out the movies, light some candles...” She started getting ready for Tara’s arrival. Slipping on some plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt, she hoped she didn’t look too scrubby. As she lit the candles, her mind started to ramble. ‘Wait...am I being too forward? Is this too cheesy of a romantic set up? What if Tara doesn’t want any more smoochies? What if I’m not good at it, and Tara’s decided she just wants to be friends? Aargh!’ Her hand was still holding the lighter when their was a light knock on the door. ‘Tara!’ She set the lighter down, nixing the candles. Wiping off her sweaty palms, Willow went to open the door.

Seeing the blonde, her anxiety slipped away and the hacker grinned. “Hey Tara, come on in.” Tara leaned over and gave Willow a quick kiss on the cheek. Willow softly touched her cheek, grinning even harder as she shut the door behind them.

The blonde shed her jacket and sat down on Willow’s bed. “So, w-what movies are we watching tonight?”

Willow grabbed a bag off of her desk and started reading titles. “Well, we have Armageddon, The Matrix, American Pie, Playing by Heart, and Hope Floats. How ‘bout you pick first, and if we make it through the first movie, I’ll pick next.”

Tara thought for a moment. “How about P-Playing by Heart. I’ve never seen it, b-but I’ve heard it was really cute. And I’m in the m-mood for something r-r-romantic.” Willow’s heart sped up as Tara looked her straight in the eyes. She felt guilty for feeling glad that Tara was also nervous; her stuttering always worsened when she was nervous.

Five minutes later the movie was playing. Tara saw Willow hesitating on where to sit. The blonde Wicca patted the bed next to her. “Come sit with me.” Willow did so without saying anything, reclining next to her newest friend.

Willow tried to watch the movie, really, she did. But with Tara sitting right there, their arms touching, she found it very hard to concentrate. Her mind kept going back to their first kiss, a few weeks ago, after they cast the spell to find Buffy in the Netherworld. Tara’s lips were so soft yet so passionate. They had kissed sweetly, long and slow, before snuggling in the bed and falling asleep that night. Willow still got all tingly thinking about it; Tara-kissage was definitely a good thing. If she’d had any doubts about her feelings toward the blonde, they were gone now.

Willow’s mental wandering was broken by the sudden sensation of Tara’s hand on her thigh. She nearly jumped. “Uh--Uh Tara?”

Tara smiled. “I noticed you w-weren’t really watching the movie... w-what are you thinking about?” She had a feeling she already knew the answer.

A dark blush spread over Willow’s cheeks. “I-I was, uh, thinking about you, about us.”

Tara’s smile turned into a sexy grin. “What about u-us?”

Willow couldn’t wait any longer. Tara’s hand hadn’t left her thigh, and it was sending a fire coursing through her body. She sat up slightly and pressed her lips to Tara’s. “About that, but, uh, I don’t want to pressure you or make you feel rushed or anything. I, I asked you over here to watch some movies, so we can just sit here and watch them with out any lips or hands or anything, if-if you don’t want.”

Tara shook her head. Willow-babble was just so adorable. “Willow,” she placed a finger over her lips. “I want.”

Willow’s eyes went wide. “You do?” Tara leaned over and cupped Willows face with her hands, then touched their lips together again. Willow smiled, “You do...” She snaked her arms around Tara and pulled her girlfriend’s upper lip in between her own, nibbling.

The blonde’s eyes shut and she moaned at the feeling of her lips being captured by Willow’s. When the redhead gently swept her tongue against her lips, she immediately opened her mouth to let her in. Shifting slightly, she brought her arm around Willow’s back, and slipped underneath the grey T-shirt. “Mmm.. Oh Goddess, Willow...” Willow-skin felt so, so good.

Willow arched her back at the feeling of Tara’s hand on her skin, momentarily breaking their kiss. When her head came back down, she began licking and peppering Tara’s neck with kisses. Both women were surging with desire, neither had felt anything this strong before.

After about ten minutes, Tara sat up slowly, breaking their embrace. “W-Willow, I-I would understand if this is going t-to q-quickly, but I-I want to touch you. I w-want to feel your skin.”

Willow was amazed at the feeling of complete trust and arousal she felt toward the woman in front of her. Sitting up on her knees, she played with the hem of her shirt with shaky hands. She looked into the blonde’s eyes and smiled softly. “I want you too Tara...I want this, I want us...” At that, she pulled the shirt off her body and let it fall to the floor.

Tara’s heart nearly stopped at the sight in front of her. Willow...Willow’s breasts...small, round, perfect. She pulled the redhead to her and kissed her mouth quickly, before dropping her head to the newly revealed skin. As soon as Tara’s mouth closed around one of Willow’s nipples, Willow threw her head back and moaned. “Oh Goddess, Tara....I-I, oh, that feels incredible.”

Tara tried to pay equal attention to both breasts, enjoying the feeling of a squirming Willow beneath her. Before long, though, Willow was becoming too frustrated...”Tara...baby...I want you, too many clothes...” She reached over and tugged at Tara’s shirt. Tara quickly shed it, pulling her bra off just as quickly. Willow’s eyes lit up and she gave the blonde the sexiest grin Tara had ever seen. “You are so, so beautiful baby.” She brought her hand up to caress the girl’s breasts.

Weighing one, then the other, Willow couldn’t get over the sight in front of her. Tara-breasts...larger, so much fuller than her own...so soft yet firm. ‘Hmm....I am so definitely a breast-girl.’

Soon it was Tara who was panting under Willow’s attention.

Willow pushed her lover down onto the bed and got up so that she was straddling Tara’s thighs. She closed her lips on Tara’s nipple and felt it harden even more inside her mouth. As the blonde’s moaning become louder, Willow slipped her hand down to the waistband of Tara’s pants. She hesitated, glancing up at her lover’s face. Tara opened her eyes. “Don’t Stop! Please...”

Willow’s hands continued and she pressed her fingers against Tara’s core, separated from her skin only by the thin silk panties her girlfriend was wearing. The material was soaked. “Oh Goddess! Tara...baby...you are so wet!”

Tara felt her hips buck up to try and press harder against the redhead’s hand. “Yes! All for you...What you do to me...Willow...please...”

Willow’s heart was in her throat. This was it... she and Tara were really going to do this. They were going to go all the way, they were going to make love. “Goddess, you’re beautiful...” She whispered into Tara’s ear before sliding down the blonde’s body.

Buffy was mad. Actually, she was pissed. She and Riley had agreed...no work, no school, nothing tonight except for them, together, on a date...a real date. Things were going well until the movie started. His pager went off, and he told her he had to go. He tried to apologize, but Buffy just glared at him and stalked off. The damned Initiative...

Standing outside her room, she smiled at the thought of having a movie-night with Willow and Tara. “I’m sure they won’t mind me joining them...This is probably just what we all need...a girl’s night to have fun and relax.” She turned the doorknob quietly, in case the other two had already fallen asleep...Willow wasn’t known for her ability to stay awake during movies.

The slayer stepped into the room and her jaw almost hit the floor. In front of her was Willow and Tara on Willow’s bed. Moaning....together. Topless... Willow’s hands doing things Buffy thankfully couldn’t see underneath Tara’s pants. Buffy’s eyes had gone wide and she wasn’t sure what to do. The two girls hadn’t seen her yet, they were quite engrossed with each other, maybe she could slip out. But then she saw Willow sit up and start to slide down Tara’s body, and without meaning to, Buffy announced her presence. “Willow!” Her voice came out as a squeak.

Through the lust-filled haze that swirled in Willow’s body, she heard something out of place. “Willow!” It dawned on her after a split second that it hadn’t been Tara’s voice. Her head snapped to the entrance to the room and she saw Buffy, her roommate, her best friend, standing there in shock. Immediately she yelped and grabbed the blanket at the bottom of the bed to cover up her and Tara’s lack of clothing.

“Buffy!” Tara heard Willow’s vocalization and nearly jumped up at the same time her lover covered her with a blanket. A second later, she realized Buffy had walked in the room and seen her and Willow together. She wanted to shrink away, to disappear.

“Uh, Uh...” Buffy didn’t know what to say.

Willow took a very deep breath and looked at her best friend, catching her eyes. She saw confusion, embarrassment, and worst of all, hurt. “Buffy...um, l-let us throw some more clothes on just real quick...I, uh, I guess we need to talk.”

Buffy couldn’t speak. She just turned around while the other two women scrambled to find their shirts and put them back on. ‘Oh God, I just walked in on Willow having sex. With a girl.’ So many questions were swirling around in her mind.

A minute later, Willow cleared her throat and Buffy figured that meant she could turn back around. Tara was standing uncomfortably next to Willow. “I-I-I think I-I should go. I’ll see y-you tomorrow, okay?” Willow just nodded, then squeezed Tara’s hand. She watched her lover quickly leave, trying not to look at Buffy.

An unsettled silence fell over the room when Willow reached over and turned off the TV. “Buffy...I-I don’t know where to start.”

Buffy sat down on her bed, facing Willow. “How...how long have you two been...together?”

Willow looked down at her hands. “I don’t know...it’s kind of a complicated question. A few weeks, I guess.” The Wiccan took a deep breath and decided to ask her own question. “Are you freaked? I mean...with the fact that I’m a girl and Tara’s a girl...”

Buffy felt her stomach clenching up even more. ‘Am I freaked?’ “Honestly Will...I, uh, I don’t know. I know I’m shocked, and just...I don’t know.” She thought for a moment, “Have you always been...uh, interested in women?”

The redhead shook her head quickly. “Not that I’m aware of. Tara...she’s the first girl...” She closed the distance between herself and Buffy, taking her friend’s hand. “If I had, you would have known. I love you Buffy, you’re my best friend.”

Buffy sat up sharply, speaking before she could really think. “Oh really? Then why did I have to walk in on you two to find out? Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”        She regretted the sharp way in which her words came out immediately.

“I--I’ve been so scared Buffy. Of what you would think, of what Xander and Giles and your Mom would think...I remember after I realized that I was attracted to her, I wanted to talk to you, so badly...but I couldn’t...I don’t know why...” She hung her head in shame. “I’m sorry Buffy.”

Buffy closed her eyes and realized that this was as much her fault as it was Willow’s. “Will--you’ve been going through something huge. You can tell me anything, and I mean that...anything. I love you, and I’m sorry that I’ve been such a bad friend lately.” She could tell Willow was about to interrupt, so she jumped back in. “Yes, I have been a bad friend...I’ve been so wrapped up with Riley that I’ve been ignoring you. If I’d of been acting like the real best friend I’m supposed be you’d have been able to talk to me.” She pulled Willow into her arms and squeezed hard.

Willow felt a tear slip down her face. “Thank you Buffy. I--I’m sorry you found out this way.”

Buffy pulled back. “Let’s never not-talk again. Okay?” Willow nodded, hugging the slayer again. “I don’t mean to upset you, but what about Oz?”

“He left me. He left, and I don’t know if he’s ever coming back. I love--I loved him. But I can’t wait around, moping forever. I wasn’t looking for this Buffy. Tara and I met, and we clicked. We hung out and spent time together, and gradually I came to realize that I am attracted to her. I really like her. And, and what we have is so different from what Oz and I had. I can’t really explain, but I’m really happy about what is between Tara and I. It feel so, so right.”

The slayer squeezed her friend’s hand. “Then that’s all that matters Will. I want you to be happy. If being with Tara makes you happy, then I’m all for it. I don’t know her super-well, but I can tell she’s a great girl.” Buffy thought for a moment. “Hey, I bet Tara’s kind of freaking out right now. Why don’t you go talk to her. Tomorrow night, if you want, we can all go the Bronze and hang out, some quality fun time. You, Me, Xander, Anya, and you can bring Tara...” At the momentary flash of panic that crossed Willow’s face, Buffy added, “You can just bring her as a friend, if you want, for the rest of the group, if you’re not ready for them to know yet...I just, just thought it would be nice if we could all get to know her a little better.”

Willow was grateful at what Buffy was trying to do. “Yeah, I-I think I should go talk with her. I’ll ask her about tomorrow, ok?”

The two friends embraced in another hug before Willow slipped out the door.

Tara sat on her bed, curled up in the dark. Things had been wonderful, amazing...but then Buffy came in. She’d met Buffy briefly, but didn’t know the girl that well. “Okay...great, so my girlfriend’s best friend, who doesn’t--didn’t know about us, who didn’t even know that Willow was interested in girls, walked in on us having sex.” Tara’s mind was rambling and her stomach clenched. “This is all my fault...I was being pushy...I shouldn’t have started anything in Willow’s room. I knew she shares it with Buffy.” A tear slipped down the blonde’s cheek. “What if--what if Willow can’t handle this? I can’t ask her to choose between me and Buffy! Oh Goddess...why does everything have to be so complicated?”

A sudden knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. Opening it slowly, she found Willow standing outside. “Willow!” She nearly squeaked. “Uh--uh, c-come in.”

Willow shut the door behind her and immediately pulled her girlfriend into her arms. “I’m so sorry Tara. I didn’t mean for that to happen. I thought Buffy would be gone all night, or at least a lot longer than that.” She placed a peck on Tara’s lips. “I’m sorry baby.”

Tara shook her head and stepped back. “N-no, it’s m-my fault. I was being p-pushy girl.”

“Tara! No, you weren’t. If I remember correctly I’m the once who initiated the smoochies. If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine.”

She watched some of the tension seep out of Tara’s face. “S-so you’re not mad at me?”

Trailing her hand down Tara’s arm, Willow shook her head. “Of course not...everything’s going to be fine. Buffy and I talked, and she’s okay. A little shocked...” The two girls giggled slightly. “But she’s fine. And actually, she wanted to know if we would go to the bronze tomorrow night, the whole gang’s going.” Willow paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. “If it’s okay with you, I want to bring you to the Bronze, as my girlfriend.”

Tara’s eyes widened. “You-you mean...”

“Baby, Buffy was happy for us, and I have no doubts that the rest of the gang will be too. I want to tell them, to show them how happy you make me. I know what we have is new, and we’re both still learning and figuring things out, but you make me feel things I’ve never felt. We haven’t actually sat down and talked about this, so I want to ask you...will you be my girlfriend?”

“Oh, Yes!” Tara was so happy she was ready to cry. She lifted her arm and stroked her girlfriend’s face before leaning down for a kiss. The two women touched their foreheads and looked into each other’s eyes.

Buffy set down her book and looked at the clock, which read two am. A grin broke out on her face, “Willow must not be coming back tonight.” She thought for a moment, “And I am so totally okay with that.”

*End Part 1*

**Edited just to fix the title...**

Edited by: Dazed and Confused83 at: 12/29/03 1:12 pm

Post subject: Re: Nothing Better 1/3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:56 pm 
Tiffany..hi, and welcome :bigwave ..This is really sooo good..I love it. It brings back soo many memories. And yes, definitely you should do more fics!! Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:41 pm 
I like this. Very cute. I found it to be quite humorous how Buffy walked in on them. Though, ruining that special moment for the girls wasn't nice. Hopefully, they'll be able to pick up where they left off, soon. Can't wait to read more. :)

Ashley.

"The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery." - Francis Bacon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:11 pm 
:clap well done! im very excited for part 2!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:03 pm 
Wow, I love being taken back to season 4 when ours girls first fell in love. :D

I'm loving this version much more than the Buffyverse. You write beautifully and yes, please continue gracing us with this lovely fic and your talent. :D

~Holly~ :heart

"I've got this ache, and I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces." Ginger - Ginger Snaps

"I am a tongue whore...you gave me tongue, what am I supposed to do...sit back and keep my mouth shut?" -Me-

"I know who you really are...you're the one who cries when you're alone." - Where Will You Go? - Evanescence

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:20 pm 
I'm liking this a lot!:applause Totally cool start!

Quote:
so we can just sit here and watch them with out any lips or hands or anything, if-if you don’t want.”
This was soo cute..:heart

Looking forward to more!!:bounce

Post subject: NOTHING BETTER
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:45 pm 
Great Story:read

Can't wait for more!

"That's right puppy, Willow's gonna make you bark."-yes please!!

Vamp Willow, The Wish

Post subject: Re: Update! Nothing Better (2/3)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:30 am 
First off, I want to thank everyone who responded to Part 1

Sammi: I loved this phase in Willow and Tara's relationship, writing about it brings back memories for me too! Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Ashley: Don't worry...they girls may have been interrupted that time, but as you'll read, they get back on track soon enough. :wink

inlovewithtara: Thanks so much for the feedback, here's part 2 for ya!

Holly: I love Willow and Tara's relationship in season 4, it's really my favorite phase to write about, at least. :) Thanks so much for the kind words, and hope you like this part just as much.

allykat: Thanks for the response! Sometimes I think I struggle with writing clever Willow-speech, but sometimes I'll get it right. :D

LizPuRR: Here's part 2, I didn't want to make you wait too long! Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for the feedback. :)

And now, on with the show:

Title: Nothing Better (2/3)

Rating: PG-13 to R *While not extremely graphic, this does contain descriptions of loving sexual encounters between two women.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Willow, Tara, Buffy, or any of the other BtVS characters mentioned in the story. I’m just borrowing them from Joss and Co. to have a little fun, I promise they’ll be returned in perfect condition.

Feedback: I'll love you forever!!! Feedback is greatly appreciated...I'm a new W/T fic writer, and my ego needs to be fed. :D

--------------------

“So, Buff...” Xander set down the drinks he’d bought. “Willow’s coming, right?”

Buffy took a sip of the drink and nodded. “Yeah. She should be here any minute now. She had to pick up Tara first...” With perfect timing, Willow and Tara walked in the club. “See. There they are.” She pointed to the couple.

“Hey Will!” Xander waved, getting their attention. “Over here!”

“They’re over there...looks like we’re the last ones to arrive.”

“Fashionably late!” Tara smiled shyly, squeezing Willow’s hand. Their smoochies got slightly out of hand that evening. Glancing at their touching hands, Tara asked softly, “Are you still okay?”

“Totally.”

They reached the table and Xander pulled out some stools for them. “Hey Will, Tara.”

“Sorry we’re late, we, uh, got a little caught up with, ah, something, after dinner.” Willow hoped no one would notice the blush she felt spreading over her cheeks. Seeing that the group hadn’t yet broken up to do their own socializing, the redhead realized now would be the perfect time to make her announcement. “Here goes nothing...” she mumbled under her breath.

“Um, I, uh, I wanted to tell you all some news I have...” Heads turned her way.

Tara watched her girlfriend with such a feeling of pride. Willow was so brave...and best of all, she was hers.

“Well, I know I haven’t been around much lately, besides being hacker and wicca Scooby, and I’ve been spending most of the not-around time with Tara. And I don’t mean for you guys to feel left out or anything because we’re still, you know, best friends. But I’m so much happier now and you’ve all helped, but Tara’s really helped a ton. I want you guys to get to know her and like her as much as I do...well, not as much, but I guess when you have a new special person in your life everything kinda changes a little.”

Suddenly, Xander jumped in, placing his hand on Willow’s, which had started tapping the table nervously. “Woah, Willow...babble much? I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to say. I heard Tara, and best friends, and happier, and special person, but maybe you could slow down a little and connect the dots.”

“Oh, ok, sorry guys, I’m just a little nervous. I guess, what I’m trying to tell you, is that Tara is that new special person in my life. We, uh, we’re girlfriends.”

Xander’s jaw dropped slightly, and Anya looked smug. “You’re girlfriends, like lesbian, girl-on-girl action girlfriends!? You’re gay?!” His eyes were wide. “Since when?”

Willow looked at Tara. “I don’t know, really. I’m not after all women, I just want to be with one...this woman next to me. And she kinda likes me too.”

Xander cleared his throat and grinned lewdly. “So...have you two, you know...Ow!” He cried out as Anya reached over and smacked him.

Tara’s head dipped in embarrassment, and Buffy found herself blushing as what she saw the night before resurfaced in her mind.

Jumping up, Xander gave Willow, then Tara, a bear hug. “I’m happy for you Will. I’m glad you found someone, and I must say...you’re a lucky girl. You’ve snagged yourself a hottie.” Tara’s eyes grew wide at the attention; she wanted to go hide. Suddenly, she found Willow-lips touching Tara-lips.

“Trust me, I know how lucky I am.” Willow winked at Xander, who gulped. ‘Okay...must banish thoughts of Tara and Willow together...kissing...doing other stuff...’ Everyone snickered at Xander, until Anya spoke.

“Congratulations Willow. I am very pleased that you have found a person other than my Xander to have sex with.” Xander nearly choked on his drink.

“Uh, An, honey, let’s go dance.”

Xander sat at their table, watching drinks while Anya was in the bathroom and everyone else danced. His gaze settled on his best friend and her girlfriend. ‘Her Girlfriend...wow’ He had to admit that Willow had been looking a lot happier lately. After Oz had left, she’d been inconsolable, but he had just figured that she had gotten over the breakup, finally. From where he was sitting, he watched Tara pull Willow closer and lay her head on Will’s shoulder, the two women practically wrapping themselves around each other. ‘Well, she’s definitely over Oz now...’

“Hey buster, you’d better not be getting any dirty ideas in that testosterone-filled head of yours; that’s our Willow you’re drooling over.” Buffy saddled the chair next to Xander and grinned.

“Naw, no dirty thoughts. While I certainly find Willow’s newest love interest more attractive than any of the guys out there, I’m mostly talk. You know that. “ He gave Buffy a sheepish grin. “Mostly I like to try and fluster Will...she is so funny when she gets like that.” Glancing sideways at Buffy, he brought up something that had occurred to him earlier in the evening. “Uh, Buff, I was wondering, you didn’t seem at all surprised when Will made her big announcement...”

The blonde cleared her throat, her cheeks coloring slightly. “I, uh, I kind of walked in on them last night in our room. I was supposed to be out with Riley, but ended up coming back early. They weren’t expecting me...” She trailed off and shrugged.

Xander’s mouth hung open. “You, you.... wow. What happened?”

“Well, Tara took off almost immediately. To be honest, I was a little upset at first, at the thought that Will hadn’t told me. But we had a heart-to-heart and everything’s all good now.”

“That’s good, I’m glad. Gee...what exactly was it that you walked in on?”

Buffy grinned. Placing her hand on Xander’s arm, she squeezed. “Xan-man, If I described to you what I walked in on last night, it would probably make your head explode. I mean, thinking back on it gets me all hot and bothered, and I’m solely a man’s girl.” At that, she got up and walked back to the dance floor, leaving Xander gaping at her.

Out on the dance floor, Willow buzzed with happiness within Tara’s embrace. At this moment, all that mattered was that she was Tara’s and Tara was hers...all her worries about school, slaying, being out, her family...everything disappeared. She could feel her girlfriend’s body pressed into hers; no one looking at them would make any mistakes about their relationship. Hips pressed against hips, breasts against breasts, and their arms encircled each other.

The slow song came to an end, and Willow maneuvered them toward the back wall. Feeling brave, she turned her head toward Tara’s, which was still resting on her shoulder. Her tongue appeared and ran along the edge of Tara’s ear. When Willow stopped and pulled Tara’s earlobe between her lips, the blonde gasped. Willow opened her eyes to glance at her girlfriend, and saw her eyes shifting around nervously, while trying not to moan out loud. “Mmm, baby. Do you like this?” She gave the ear one more lick before moving down to the pale, smooth skin of Tara’s throat.

Tara allowed herself to lean back into the wall while Willow ministered to her skin. If her girlfriend was trying to seduce her, it was working. She felt the need and desire welling up within her, and the touch of Willow’s tongue and teeth against her sensitive skin sent shocks running straight to her core. After several more minutes of Willow’s attention, she couldn’t stand it anymore. Tara’s hands shot off of their place on the wall she tugged the redhead up so that their lips could touch. Their mouths clashed roughly, and soon Willow found herself being the one pinned against the wall. She slid her arm up Tara’s and broke their kiss to lean near the blonde’s ear. “Baby, you wanna go back to the dorm? If we don’t we may give Xander more of a show than he’s ready for.” Tara shook the haze of lust and desire from her head and saw Xander staring at them from the table. He saw that he’d been spotted, and waved meekly.

Shocking Willow, Tara slipped her leg in between Willow’s and ground their bodies together. “You, Me, My room...Now.” Willow gulped and tried to will some of the ache away; she was close to erupting, and they hadn’t even shed any clothes yet.

Anya and Buffy both made their way back to the table where Xander was sitting a bit slack-jawed. Buffy followed his line of sight and smiled at the retreating figures of Willow and Tara. “Well,” she looked at the group. “I’m guessing Willow and Tara are, uh, going back to the dorm. You guys ready to call it a night too?”

Anya thought for a moment. “Let’s go. I want to go have sex now too.”

The three quickly departed, and Buffy made her way home wondering how she ended up as the only one who wasn’t going to be getting a happy that night. “As long as they didn’t go back to our room...” she chuckled to herself.

‘Aargh...sunlight!’ Willow’s eye peaked open as she felt herself waking up. Momentarily confused, she started to sit up but was stopped by the strong arm and leg that were thrown over hers. ‘Mmm...Tara.’ Seeing Tara’s skin where the sheet had slipped down off of their bodies threw Willow back to the night before. They’d made love, wonderful, soft, passionate love for the first time. The night before that they’d just held each other, still calming down after the tumultuous events that had taken place. But last night...last night was perfect, and now Willow ached in places she’d nearly forgotten existed.

Watching Tara breath, her heart nearly burst out of her chest. This woman here in front of her made her feel things she’d never, ever felt before. Yes, there was a definite physical attraction...Tara’s body was amazing, but it was more than that too. ‘Goddess help me, but I think I’m starting to fall in love...’ Willow laid her head on Tara’s shoulder and closed her eyes. Soon sleep overtook her again.

**End Part 2**

Kittens, I realize this part isn't quite as long, but there's more to come soon, I promise!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:12 am 
:applause :applause This is really lovely! Great update!

What can I say,I just love it!:D

Anya's hilarious! And I love how you portray Xander.

Can't wait for the next update!!:bounce

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:28 am 
WAHOO!!! What a great fic. It brings back so memories of Willow and Tara, in the past. But all in all, great work. Can't wait to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:09 am 
Now that was soo lovely..I'm loving this..muchly :love Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:08 pm 
:bigkiss :flower :applause :kiss :tara :love :willow :bigkiss

Wonderful.

Just so nice and the way the girls are with each other is perfect :kiss

To accumulate merit and wisdom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:08 pm 
Hi,
This is a delightful story.I really like your interpretation of the Willow and Tara romance.Great job I can't hardly wait for the next installment.
Be well,Karen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:13 pm 
:clap Great job! Do we get some drama soon? :) What can I say, i'm a sucker for drama. Just as ong as it doesn' involve death.

Update soon, please.

"I am, you know."
"What?"
"Yours."

Post subject: Final Update! Nothing Better (3/3)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:27 am 
Woohoo...here's the final part to the story. But first...some Thanks are in order!

allykat: Thanks for your continued feedback! I had alot of fun writing Anya and Xander. :p

Aaron: Is this soon enough for you? Thanks for your support, and I hope you enjoy part 3!

Sammi: I'm so glad you think my story's lovely... :blush Hope Part 3 is equally so.

so why so sad: Thanks so much for your kind feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the story, and I hope you like Part 3 just as much.

Karen: Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like my interpretation of the W/T romance...I just try to write it how I see it as being true to the characters. Hopefully I'm succeeding.

Lavenderangel85248: Here's the next part for ya! And guess what...One order of action, coming up! I just hope it's not to dumb..I'm not too good at coming up with interesting/believable/well-written action plots. Let me know what you think!

Title: Nothing Better (3/3)

Rating: PG-13 to R *While not extremely graphic, this does contain descriptions of loving sexual encounters between two women.

Feedback: You guys have been great so far, please keep it up!!! :)

--------------------

“Giles...we’ve been researching all day! Can we please, please call it a night?” Xander pleaded with the man standing next to the table they had all been working at for about four hours straight. He glanced around the table hoping to find some support from his fellow researchers. He caught Willow’s eye, knowing that Giles had a soft-spot for the redhead.

At the sight of Xander’s pleading eyes, Willow felt herself grow soft. She reached over and squeezed Tara’s hand...maybe a night off wouldn’t be such a bad idea. “Um, Giles, I have a computer project I have to work on tonight...and we have been working really hard.”

Giles sighed and pulled off his glasses to clean them. “Oh, I suppose you all won’t be much help if you don’t really want to be here anyways. Go on, get out of here.” He made a dismissal motion with his hand and Xander jumped up.

“Thanks G-Man! I’m out of here.”

Willow and Tara hung around to help Giles clean up. Watching the two girls, Giles realized that he was growing very fond of Willow’s newest friend; she was eager to help, and was a good influence on Willow, plus she had a very calming effect on those around her. Smiling, he went into the kitchen to grab a cup of tea. Blowing on it, he came back out to see Willow wrapped around the blonde from behind, whispering in her ear. This was not something they had yet discussed, but it was quite obvious that Willow and Tara were taken with each other. He cleared his throat quietly to alert the girls to his return, and nearly laughed as they quickly jumped apart.

The watcher sat down on his sofa and finished stacking the books that had been occupying the coffee table. “Tara, Willow, while I may be a stuffy old man, but I am neither blind nor stupid.”

Willow’s forehead scrunched up in confusion. “Giles?”

Shaking his head, Giles raised one of his eyebrows. “I am very happy for the two of you. You make a wonderful couple, and I couldn’t be more pleased. And as much as I may find myself regretting this later, you don’t have to restrain yourselves for my sake. Goodness knows Xander and Anya don’t.”

Willow watched as a blush spread over her girlfriend’s cheeks. She’d always known Giles would be fine with her and Tara, as long as he got to know Tara. He had always been more of a father figure to her than anyone else, and his approval really did mean a lot. “Thank you Giles.” She gave him a quick hug, then pulled away. “Tara? Ready to go?” They waved goodbye to Giles and walked out of his apartment hand-in-hand.

“Well, Miss Maclay...” Willow stopped to kiss Tara’s hand. “I feel like the luckiest girl alive. Not only do I have the kindest, most beautiful girl in the world here by my side, but I have the greatest friends, who only care about my happiness and well-being.” They continued to walk toward campus basking in the sunlight and the love radiating between them. Occasionally they would stop to give each other a kiss or just to stand and enjoy the beautiful weather. When they reached Tara’s dorm, Willow sighed. “Baby, I would like nothing more than to take you up to your room and make love with you all evening long, but I have that computer project I’ve been putting off. It’s not hard, it’ll just take a little bit of time, so I’ve gotta go work on it.” Willow suddenly found her lips pressed against her lover’s. Tara ran her tongue against Willow’s bottom lip, asking her to grant her access. “Oh...Tara...” Willow sighed in between kisses.

Finally when one of Tara’s dorm-mates walked by and jokingly called out for the couple to get a room, Tara pulled away and smirked. “Do you have to work on your project now??”

Willow felt her knees go weak at her girlfriend’s expression. “Oh baby. Goddess, I want you so much right now, but I have to get this project done. I promise...I’ll run back and get it done as quickly as possible, and then I’ll be back in time for bedtime snuggles...okay?”

Tara just nodded and pressed her lips against the redhead’s cheek. “Hurry back!” She didn’t know why she was being so pushy tonight; it may just be that their constant flirting and touching from all day has simply made her downright horny. Whatever it was, she knew it was something only Willow could make feel better.

Willow was fumbling to unlock her dorm room when she heard a familiar voice call her name. Looking up, she thought at first that she must be hallucinating. “Oz?”

Oz ran his hand though his hair and walked up toward his ex-girlfriend. “Willow...”

Willow’s heart was about beating through her chest; she had always wished that Oz would come back, but now...now it would’ve been easier if he’d have just stayed away. “Oz...what are you doing here?”

“I--I’m back Will, I found a cure, so I’m back.” Willow’s eyes widened at the new information. “Can I--can I come in?”

They entered the room Willow and Buffy shared, and they sat down on the bed. “Willow,” Oz’s voice cracked slightly, “I know it must have hurt you when I left, but I had to go. I had to find a way to control the wolf or you would’ve been hurt even more in the end, and I couldn’t face that. I--I don’t want to push or jump right into anything, but I’m back. I’m back, and I still love you, just as much as I did before.”

Oz stopped talking and Willow looked down at the bed. Her stomach was knotted up and she felt her heart racing. Slowly, she looked up and took Oz’s hand. “Oz...I think it’s wonderful, amazing that you found a cure. I couldn’t be happier for you. But--but when you left, it broke me Oz. I couldn’t go on the way I was...I wasn’t really living. But now--I’ve met someone Oz. I’ve met someone who I can’t imagine living without. And--and I’m sorry, but I’ve moved on.”

“Willow! How--how can you do that to me? How can you just forget me like that? I NEVER stopped loving you! Who is it? Is it Xander?” Oz had tensed up and Willow stood up next to the bed and took a deep breath.

“No Oz, it’s not Xander. It’s no one you know. I met her this year at school, and what’s developed between us is just amazing. I--I think I’m in love with her.”

“HER?? You’ve got to be kidding me! I told you that I just had to get control of the wolf. But you’ve let some girl--some bitch talk you into something that’s not you. She’s probably just some big dyke after any girl she can get, including my girl.”

Willow’s eyes narrowed and before either of them knew what was happening, her hand shot out and slapped Oz across the face. “Fuck you...Fuck you Oz! You left...YOU left ME! Remember that? I quit being your girl when you walked away. I didn’t know if or when you were going to return. I had to make a choice between slowly dying or moving on, so I moved on. And I’m not even going to justify your comments about Tara with a response. All I’m going to say is that you don’t know her, and you obviously don’t know me as well as I thought you did. I’m happy now Oz. I’m happy with Tara, and I don’t need you anymore!”

After Willow quit speaking, she noticed that Oz had stood up as well and was slowly moving in on her...and she was quickly becoming pinned between him and the desk. “Oz...Oz, you need to back up now. You’re starting to scare me.” When Oz didn’t even signal that he heard her, Willow began to seriously become concerned. “Help! Someone!”

Simultaneously, Oz grabbed Willow’s arm, twisting it, and Buffy burst in through the door. The angry ex-boyfriend stopped when he saw the slayer.

Buffy’s eyes were narrowed and she was in a fighting stance. “Oz. I don’t know when you got back or what exactly you and Willow are arguing about, but you’re hurting her, and that makes me angry. You need to let go of her arm. NOW!” Oz looked like he was considering ignoring her command, but then recalled the numerous beatings he saw Buffy give the demons of Sunnydale. He dropped Willows arm and took a step back.

“Look, Buffy, this isn’t any of your business. Willow and I are just talking.”

“Ha! Don’t give my that crap, bud. Talking does not include twisting arms. And it is my business when I find someone harassing my best friend.”

Right as Oz went to answer back, there was a loud knock at the door, and two men pushed there way in; it was campus security. “Ladies,” one of them tipped his hat. “I got a report of a nasty argument from this room. Is there any trouble?”

Willow whimpered slightly and Buffy nodded. Even though she knew she could take Oz, she figured it’d be easiest if she let campus security deal with it. It was one way of insuring he wasn’t allowed on campus. “Yes sir. This here is my roommate’s ex-boyfriend. They were arguing over something. When I came in a minute ago he had her cornered and was twisting her arm.”

The officer who’d tipped his had motioned for Willow to come over. The other officer stepped near Oz. “Can I see your arm honey?” Willow held out her arm, on which a definite hand print and swelling was apparent. “Looks like you’ve been hurt; you should probably get this to a doctor. Do you want to press charges?”

Glancing at Buffy, Willow shook her head. She didn’t want a long drawn out event, she just wanted to get on with her life. “No, I just want him to stay away. Can, can I talk with him just for a minute?”

The officers stepped back out into the hall to give them a little bit of privacy. “Oz, I don’t know what’s happened to you. The Oz I know never would have hurt me like this. I have missed you Oz, horribly. But I’ve also moved on and found real love. What we had...it was nice, but what I have with Tara is so much more. You should move on too, Oz, find someone to love. I know there’s someone out there for you somewhere, it’s just not me.”

Oz scowled. “We could’ve been happy Willow, we could’ve gotten back together, but I see that you just won’t give us the chance. You don’t realize what you’re losing.” At that he walked outside to the officers who were waiting. One of them came back in the room.

“Ladies, just to let you know we’re going to escort this young man off of campus and get his information so that if he ever return he’ll be arrested for trespassing. Have a good night.”

Buffy watched the door close and turned to her roommate. “Oh Willow, I’m sorry I wasn’t here sooner.” She slipped her arms around her friend, and Willow just started sobbing.         “Oz was so...so hurtful Buffy. I’ve never seen him like that.” When she shifted in Buffy’s arms, pain radiated through her arm. “Ow!”

Buffy examined her friend’s arm. “You’re going to the hospital Will, it could be broken. Do you want me to call Tara first?” Willow nodded miserably.

Tara had been sitting in her dorm room debating on whether or not she should start on her homework when the phone rang. Hoping it was a certain red-head, she quickly snatched up the phone. “Hello?”

“Uh, Tara, this is Buffy.”

Okay...Tara was confused. Why would Buffy be calling her? “B-Buffy...Hi! If you’re calling for Will, she’s not here, she’s at your place.”

“Oh, I know that Tara. I’m calling because something’s happened, and Willow has to go get her arm checked out at the hospital. She wanted me to call you.”

Willow could hear her girlfriend’s reply across the room. “What?! W-Willow’s hurt?? W-What happened??” Signaling for Buffy to hand over the phone, she took it in her good arm.

“Honey, Baby, it’s me. Calm down. I’m okay, I’m not dying, and there is no blood. I had an encounter tonight, and I’ve probably just twisted my arm or something. Buffy’s dragging me to get it checked out just in case. Can you meet us over here before we go?”

Tara couldn’t believe it. “I-I’ll be over there in a few minutes.” She grabbed her jacket and flew out the door.

True to her word, it was less than ten minutes before Tara practically burst into Willow and Buffy’s room. Seeing Willow sitting on the bed, she did a quick visual check of her girlfriend. No blood...slight tear tracks...bruising and swelling on her arm, but nowhere else... “Oh Willow...” She dropped down on her knees between the girl’s legs and placed a soft kiss on her lips. “I-I’m here, baby. I’m here...Let’s go to the hospital. You can tell me what happened on the way.”

Her lip trembling, Willow kissed Tara back. She stood up and was embraced by her lover. “Yeah...let’s go.”

Two and a half hours later the three exhausted girls returned to the dorm room shared by Buffy and Willow. Willow’s arm was alright; moderately sprained, but not broken. “Buffy...?” The redhead spoke up softly as her roommate was opening the door. “Would it be alright if Tara stayed here tonight? It’s kind of late, and I--I”

Buffy knew that Willow probably just wanted to be held by her girlfriend tonight. “Of course it is. Tara, come on in and make yourself comfortable. I’m going to go take a shower.” The slayer grabbed her shower stuff and left to give the other two a little bit of privacy.

When the door slipped shut behind Buffy, Tara turned to her girlfriend. “Honey, you just need to relax and forget about everything that’s happened tonight. You’re okay, and I’m here, and everything’s going to be fine.” She ran her hands down Willow’s back. “I’m gonna take care of you.”

Tara gently undressed the redhead until she was standing in front of her in just her black silky underwear. “Mmm...sweetie, even with your bruised arm, you’re more beautiful than ever.” She pressed soft kisses down Willow’s neck and onto her chest. “And tomorrow, when you’ve had some sleep and we’re alone then I’m going to show you just how much I love you. But for now...let’s sleep.” Tara grabbed a nightshirt out of Willow’s drawer and pulled it over her girlfriend. Pulling down the covers, she gently urged Willow into bed. A minute later she hopped in beside her, having changed into a shirt of her own that Willow had kept in the drawer. Willow felt herself surrounded by her lover’s arms and let sleep come and take her away.

Twenty minutes later Buffy returned to the room and found Tara with her arms wrapped protectively around Willow. Both of the women were sleeping soundly. Smiling softly, Buffy had never been as thankful for Tara as she was at that moment.

Buffy silently slipped out of her room. It was eleven, but she figured Willow and Tara needed all the sleep they could get. Not long after, Tara woke up to a sliver of sun shining in through the window. During the night, she’d settled onto her back, and Willow was draped on top of her. Last night’s events had been scary, but they had gotten through it. Suddenly, Tara felt the weight on top of her shift, and looked down to see that Willow had woken up. “Hey Baby.”

“Willow...you’re awake. Feel better?”

“Mmm...It’s morning, Oz is gone, and I’m in your arms. I feel much much better.” She giggled lightly and nuzzled her face into the side of Tara’s breast. “I bet I can make you feel much better too.”

“Hmm...someone’s frisky.” Tara grinned. She’d been hoping Willow would be in a playful mood today. All day yesterday she had been wanting to just drag Willow aside and ravish her; now she had the chance. “Someone’s definitely feeling frisky, and I’m ready to play.” Lifting herself up, she rolled over so that she was now on top of her girlfriend. “Willow...my sexy, beautiful Willow.”

Willow looked up into Tara’s eyes and nearly melted. There was nothing but pure passion reflected back. The two women moved together, touching, exploring, kissing, merging, becoming one. Tara was on the brink, feeling Willow inside of her, and when she opened up her eyes and saw nothing but the endless green pools of her love’s eyes staring right into her own, she knew at that moment their souls were touching. It was enough to send her over the edge, bringing Willow with her.

After ten minutes of recovery time in which the lovers just laid there, coming down with soft touches and kisses, Tara propped her head up on her hand. She ran a hand through Willow’s hair and gave Willow that half smile that always managed to make her knees weak. “Good thing Buffy took off this morning, huh?”

Willow laughed and buried her face in the blonde’s neck. “Definitely...we don’t want a repeat of our incident a few weeks ago...no siree...”

“Willow?” Tara had continued stroking her girlfriend’s skin. Her arms, her shoulders, her back, her face...Willow-skin was just so mesmerizing. Actually, everything about Willow was mesmerizing.

“Yeah baby?”

“I love you.”

Willow’s eyes lit up and she pulled Tara even closer. “I love you too Tara. I know we’ve only been together about two months, but I love you so so much.”

“I’m glad.”

“Me too...it’s me and you together. Willow and Tara. Nothing better.”

Tara turned so she was facing Willow, then captured her lips in a heated kiss. “Nope...nothing better.”

***THE END***

Well Kittens, if you're still reading, thanks for sticking with me. I hope my first attempt at Willow/Tara fanfic was decent. Over the past few months I've fallen in love with their relationship and everything it stands for, and I can only hope that I've done it a little bit of justice in my own wierd way. PLEASE PLEASE :pray sent me some feedback and let me know what you think. I'm considering writing a sequel, but I'm not sure yet... Encouragement will go a great deal in making sure that happens... *wink wink*

Much love,

~Tiffany

Post subject: Re: Final Update! Nothing Better (3/3)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:05 am 
Tiffany..that was soo amazing, and really beautiful :love . I hope you continue to write more fics. Love sammi xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:19 pm 
I agree with Sammi. So sweet! Keep on writing, and I'll keep on reading! :grin

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:58 pm 
hey..that was beautiful :bow

thanks for the story.. hope you have a sequel going on.. i promise for some more feedback :wink

sincerely,

Red Jassy

Cause you were made for me/Somehow I'll make you see/How happy you make me

I can't live this life/Without you by my side/I need you to survive
So stay with me/You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside/that I'm sorry. » Evanescence

Post subject: The End :(
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:29 pm 
That was a great story....I throughly enjoyed it :)

:applause

------------------

"That's right puppy, Willow's gonna make you bark."-yes please!!

Vamp Willow, The Wish

Post subject: Re: The End :(
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:31 pm 
Hi Tiffany,
I hope that you continue with your vision of the girls .The story was very sweet and it was nice to see the gang be so supportive.I would very much like to read a sequel.Thanks and Happy New Year
Karen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:33 am 
That was lovely. You did have the girls in a lovely and beautiful relationship. As far as I can see that is what :willow and :tara is all about! :flower :bigkiss

To accumulate merit and wisdom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:06 pm 
Awww. That was so sweet. Adorable:heart :applause

Edited by: allykat at: 1/3/04 12:07 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:37 pm 
what a cute story! Thank you for sharing that with us!

:peace Pax! -Bev

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:08 pm 
This story is very nice, and cute, and sweet. The love scenes are nice and not too ever-stated, and of course I want to :smash Oz, but then I never really liked him anyway...

I'd love to see a sequel if you're interested.

Willow: Hey Buff. One more thing. Buffy: Yeah? Willow: I’m gay. Buffy: Okay, Will. Xander owes me ten bucks.

~Remember to Breathe by Yellow Crayon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:44 am 
Great fic :clap

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:11 pm 
i really liked it, i hope u do a sequel. I know i'd read it:pinky

:D

'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if i could just see you/If i could just hold you tonight-Vanessa Carlton-Mine and my baby's song...I love you!

Post subject: Re: Nothing Better
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:40 am 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

I have no professional training. I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:02 am 
loved it..:lmao

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:02 am 
3. Flaming O

Loved it all, especially the scene where Willow goes to Tara's room after being caught by Buffy, and then against the wall at the Bronze. However, I seriously doubt Oz would act like this. He loves Willow, he would've (grudgingly) stepped aside for her, and he wouldn't have been so aggressive - at least not without wolfing out.