The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Day in the Life of Miss Kitty
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:41 pm 
I have only just seen all these toons!

Scout they are soooo good and give me lots of warm fluffy feelings in away that only miss kitty and W/T can:heart

--------

Tara pushed down Willows pants with her feet, colliding with silken legs, a sensation that made her shudder-VIXEN-Shamelessly promoting my own fic.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:52 am 
Great toons :grin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:50 pm 
Felt like time for a little Miss Kitty toon. Thanks again to everyone for their nice comments. They’re very much appreciated. Hope you enjoy! :)

A Day in the Life of Miss Kitty - Panel 15

(Note: Sometimes AOL acts up and the links briefly stop working. Just try them again. Thanks!)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:53 pm 
Thanks Scout, I just love these :love

Soooo cute :heart

Mozilla : One Browser to Rule Them All.

Post subject: ......
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:00 pm 
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, scout. :bigkiss how adorable! after i demanded another drawing from you in my kinks thread, i see you have already posted this. lol...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I want a tara and willow and miss kitty of my own... :love

"Take care of my heart, won't you please? Take care of it because it's all that I have. And if you let me, I'll take care of your heart too." Pure sweetness in the look between Willow and Tara.

Post subject: Re: ......
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:08 pm 
Oh Scout, as usual this is another wonderful addition. I love the innocence on Miss Kitty's face. So cute. :)

"There's so much more to wiccan Willow than muff-diving gimmickry" ~ SFX

Post subject: Re: new toon
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:37 pm 
Still hanging around, so I wanted to pop in real quick.

Rane: Talk about timing! I just saw your post in your story thread. We were even on the same wavelength with the pancakes (hee hee). I was happy I could answer your request so soon. ;)

Ruth: Glad you enjoyed the cuteness. Willow and Tara are so cute together – you just know they have to have a cute kitty, too. Thanks!

Brian: I haven’t said this before, but I wanted to thank you for almost always being the first to post when I put up a new toon. You’re so dependable – like Old Faithful – heehee. Thank you, Brian. :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:41 pm 
Awwwww. Gush. :heart

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm 
Oh gosh, that's just the sweetest thing ever. I wanna be Miss kitty! Fantastic, I just love your style.

-----------------
Baby you make my love come down

Oh you make my love come down

Make it come all the way down
-
Evelyn Champagne King

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:03 pm 
Hello Kittens-

Thank you Scout! MKF and Tara cakes!:love

I think we need a Scout MKF book. Of course this would mean many more MKF panels and I'm sure my wicked plan comes into view. Much more MKF!

Thank you again. Happy sigh.

Jixer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:12 am 
Scout, so true about the "tara-cakes", so utterly adorable :heart ! Really I always get such a huge grin on my face when a see one of your Miss Kitty panels, thanks for sharing :) !

Vicki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:23 am 
that was really cute Scout, thanks for the laugh :grin

You can't just go declaring shenanigans on innocent people, that's how wars get started!
I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
Did you just say the 'F' word?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:20 am 
I don't know how you keep coming up with these great ideas for your cartoons. It is so difficult to tell and entire story or to make a joke with just one image. I really admire that, as well as the drawing itself which is absolutely perfect. This one was so cute I felt like pinching the screen and go awww. :heart

-------------------------

Coffee, Food, Kisses and Gay Love........Get it while you are hot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:44 am 
Awesome new one! It's just so adorable. You want to pick up Miss Kitty and give her a big smooch. :kiss

------------------
"Just a chicken giving lip service, kittens like you make me nervous." - The Delilahs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 4:53 pm 
awwwww geez I can't believe I hadn't read these before... they are so perfect for causing smiles on a dark rainy day. thank you scout! *big huggles*

:clap

res

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:24 am 
Great stuff,you're very talented :clap

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 5:57 pm 
Coming by to post a new toon. But first I wanted to thank everyone for their nice feedback on the last panel. Your comments always mean a great deal and I always appreciate it when kitties take the time to leave feedback. Thanks again! :)

Below is the new toon, but I wanted to mention that for the time being my other Miss Kitty cartoon links are not working. AOL is having a major meltdown with their member webspace and all my URLs are broken. They say the files are fine and they’re working on it, but it’s already been twenty-four hours, so I can’t say how soon they’ll be up again. However, the link below is good. Hope you enjoy! :)

A Day in the Life of Miss Kitty – Panel 16

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:13 pm 
This was so funny!:laugh I love Willow and Tara's star gazing and having a certain kitty's own interpretation was hysterical! I stood outside a concert hall last week with my sweetheart looking at the stars doing the 'little pile o' crackers' thing. This was a beautiful addition to your collection of kitty cartoons! Thanks for sharing.

"Primum Non Nocere" - First Do No Harm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:16 pm 
Hello Kittens-

A new Scout cartoon! :applause

I just love these. The family is so well cared for with Scout.

I think I can see the Big Rubber Mouse too, between the Little Pile of Catnip, Ursa Minor and Moose Getting a Sponge Bath :)

Thank you so much Scout,

Jixer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 7:02 pm 
Oh Scout, you did it again, another great one, I love these sooo much :love

Mozilla : One Browser to Rule Them All.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:54 pm 
Awww. :heart You are bringing back memories.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: ........
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 9:40 pm 
SCOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're on the same wavelength again! yay! i posted an update and you post a 'toon! :laugh

another panel for my wallpaper. a little pile o catnip is hilarious! i sooooooo love this sooooooo much. makes me smile and sigh and get all mushy and i just want to hug you and kiss you and thank you over and over again!

"Take care of my heart, won't you please? Take care of it because it's all that I have. And if you let me, I'll take care of your heart too." Pure sweetness in the look between Willow and Tara.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:24 pm 
Scout that was wonderful. It was cute and it made me giggle :)

Grapes. Because who can get a melon in their mouth?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:39 pm 
Oh god i just died from cutenes.. gosh.. catnip. MKF is the bestest kitty ever. My gosh. So cute. Thanks so much for these scout, you rock, really!

-----------------------------------

Only 50 cents

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:29 am 
Great,funny and cute :D

You should put them in a book :read

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:44 am 
This was absolutely adorable. Lovely image of our girls and Miss Kitty stargazing. Thanks!

Love is a place I dream of. A face that never leaves my mind
Luka Bloom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:23 am 
cute cartoon :grin

You can't just go declaring shenanigans on innocent people, that's how wars get started!
I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:25 pm 
I could see the sixteenth panel, and may I quickly interject and say that is soooooo cute! MKF was such an unexplored possiblity on the show.... But the bad reason I had to post is because none of the other links are working for me! Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

It is my solace, my home, the place where my walls crumble and fall away, because no one can know who I truly am. Thank goodness for the Internet, preserver of sanity! -Unknown

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 6:15 pm 
You're not doing anything wrong - check my comment in the post I made above. My toons are stored on AOL (for now) and AOL is having major problems with their member webspace, so my other URLs are down for now. Sorry about that. But thanks for the nice comments. :)

And thanks to everyone else for their posts, as well. So glad everyone enjoyed the toon. Kitty happiness is a great thing. :D

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:44 pm 
awww that is so cute i think these rock:D

I love you now and forever and a week

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next