The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: One Shot Comics
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:20 am 
:lmao :lmao :lmao *takes deep breath* :lmao :lmao :lmao

These are great Leah! Just what I needed to complete my day, a good laugh. Thanks! :D

~Holly~ :heart

Baby, baby, baby when all your love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world

- Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty

"Show me where to touch you." - Tara, It Ain't Fickle (Luciddream)

Edited by: Taras Shadow  at: 7/13/04 11:24 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:02 am 
all i have to say is:

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

a couple of:

:thud :thud :thud :thud

a few:

:eatme :banana :eatme :banana :eatme :banana

and finally:

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

MORE PLEASE !!!!

Bug

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:07 am 
Oh god!

Arm Biters... Frilly heck, that was genius... and I think they forgot about Miss Kitty in Oops... didnt they?

:lol :rofl :lmao :rofl :lol :lol :rofl :lmao :rofl :lol :lol :rofl :lmao :rofl :lol :lol :rofl :lmao :rofl :lol

Sincerely,

:flower BWR

If homosexuals dont reproduce, why are there so many of them?-Jim David

Post subject: Opps
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:21 am 
:lmao too funny

from personal experience I know no matter how well you hide things and put them in their place your wonderfully sneaky cats will find something embarrassing to bring out when you have guests.

And hey for someone who's scared of horses that's a pretty big pony - well, sort of ;)

Post subject: Re: Opps
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:22 pm 
Oops.. I love their expessions in the third panel, especially Tara's. She's such a sweetie! Arm Biting.. Awww cute Pony and Xander gets attacked by chickens.. hee hee.. Very funny comics. I'm glad you decided to continue these. They are sooper. Thanks for the giggles!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:58 pm 
:lmao that was amazing! :lmao

Especially the arm biting one! The pony`s eyes! :lmao and xander!!!!!!

thank you so much for your work!

Can`t we not suck anymore?! Ellen DeGeneres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:28 pm 
EVIL!!! horses and ponies are EVIL!!! yeah, in big capital letters to! ....:shy ahem. you know how much i love these one shots. Soooooo funny.... heehee... i love 'em. Can't stop laughing now :rofl Ah that opps one gets me everytime... heehee...

Now, if you'll excuse me... i'm going to go and hide from the pony. :yikes

~ Jen:pride

Helen - Oh please Nikki, be serious!

Nikki - I want to make love you to all night long... is that serious enough?

** Helen and Nikki in "Bad Girls" **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:16 pm 
Oh, this is wonderful... silly Miss Kitty.

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:28 pm 
Hello Kittens-

Ah yes, animals. Miss Kitty shows yet another side of cat ownership (that is what cats do to the people they own)-embarrassment.

I especially loved the fierce raging beast in Arm Biters :) And is there a poultry issue Xander is trying to face in the back ground?

Thank you,

Jixer

Post subject: Oh. My. God.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:44 pm 
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Those were some of the funniest comics I have ever seen. I'm still laughing and it will probably last until I go to bed, laughing softly as I close my eyes...all I can see are the evil ponies....

I have to say that my favorite one, although a little old, is the Dangers of Living in a Wiccan Household. Seeing Willow all burnt up to a crisp was so funny!

Please keep it up. Fun and laughter would be gone from my life if you stopped making these hilarious comics.

Post subject: Re: Oh. My. God.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:10 pm 
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

OMG! these are sooo freakin cute and funny! you must give us more!! opps....that one was hillarious!!!!

:pride

-Rose

I promise I wont forget you when Im gone. How can I? You'll always be mine even if you know it or not.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:52 pm 
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :applause :applause :applause :applause :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :applause :applause :applause :applause :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :applause :applause :applause :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao HAHAHA ahaaa looks like Miss Kitty found a new toy.

And aww in arm biters hehe cuuute pony! :D !

More please????

*starts giggling again*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:17 pm 
 :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao 
what dose miss kitty have by the way???
i'd hate to guess :blush

-reds

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:45 pm 
:lmao these are so great. But i'm kinda with WickedReds. I think I may know but theres no way i'm saying cause I could be way off lol. I'm just gonna shut up now :peace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:54 am 
:lol Oh man!! :lol

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I can't breathe :rofl

*continues laughing* :lol

That was so funny! It's hilarious!!! Oh god :rofl

*starts to run out of oxygen* :lol

It's not good for me but more! I need more....... :clap

*passes out*

- lilmiss :D

I'm never alone I'm alone all the time. Are you at one or do you lie? We live in a wheel where everyone steals but when we rise it's like strawberry fields. I treated you bad you bruised my face. I couldn't love you more you've got a beautiful taste.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:22 am 
Leah, these are brilliant. I love them!

At first I thought MKF had a sock or something. I couldn't figure out why Willow and Tara were looking so sheepish. And then I looked more closely...hey...that's not a sock! Oh my! :rofl Hilarious! Is MKF snuggling up to it to sleep or is she playing with it? It's either gonna need a bath or some repair work. I hope W/T have a spare. :lol

And the My Pretty Little Arm-Biting Pony one is excellent, too. It's a great punchline in the third panel, the cutest pony ever born.

Seriously, these are just really good and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. You're obviously tremendously talented.

Thanks for these.

i wasn't sniffing your spicy brains

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:18 am 
Just fabulous. Made me snort in a very unattractive way, and startle one of my co-workers!

Sheacht mh'anam déag do bhéal, do mhalaí's do ghrua

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:06 pm 
:applause

These are great !

ESPECIALLY " The Dangers of living with Witches " :lol

I have lived that one... Never, ever reach for the Dr. Pepper bottle in the fridge without making *sure* that it really is Dr. Pepper in there.... trust me on this . :eyebrow z

Zander and the attack trained chickens ... :D

I was laughing ssssooo hard at " Ooops " my mate came in and asked what was going on and all I could do was point. She raised and eyebrow and said " is that what I think it is ? " I nodded (still laughing), she snickered and asked to see the other 'toons and reminded me of the Dr. pepper incident.

Looking forward to your next ones ! :read

Edited by: WintersDreamer at: 7/17/04 10:09 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:28 pm 
I suppose it's my job to explain what Miss Kitty has, with my special anya-esque.

It's a dildo.

Glad to be of service.

-Rei :pride :sheep :kitty

The Raped Avenger: I remember dildos *looks up dreamily*

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:50 pm 
You are charming, Rei.

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:10 am 
More great parts! This is so wonderful and it really makes me smile. I look forward to more.

:peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:05 pm 
Oh My Goddess

I laughed my a$$ off at the dildo one then lauged some more seing Xander in the background being attacked by a chicken!

:laugh

these are great!

Dykeleen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:36 pm 
Hahahahahahahahahahah I sooooo love these. hahaha.

Keeeeeep it up. lol

-kristyn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:59 pm 
You are my hero. Just so we're clear.

I’ve never purposely gone out to take somebody out. Well, maybe, in elementary school I once did try to trip somebody. –Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:09 am 
I agree with everyone. Those were really cool. I can't wait to see your next instillation of hillarity

Post subject: :D
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:13 pm 
:lol when are more comics coming??

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 pm 
HA HA HA HA HA Love them

Oww how I love the two. The first the most :laugh

:lol

Really good. I wish you post more because are great, pretty hilarious. Lovely comics.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:59 pm 
Oh wow... I didn't realise how long it's been since I've put anything up. The last few months have been absolute crazy though. In the best ways possible. My girlfriend flew over to visit... so I've been a bit... distracted. But hopefully things will start getting back on track now. Until then though, here are some shorts to let you know I haven't disappeared.

I know Tara would never do this... but let's pretend for a moment:

The Creation of Funny-Shaped Pancakes

Halloween Costume

Leah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:05 pm 
Oh yay, happy-happy joy-joy and Hallelujah! Thanks so much again for these one-shot comics. Life as we all know can get pretty hectic, so no worries! As long as ya post these babies once in awhile, I'll be a happy camper, haha...

And oh my, you're right, the first cartoon is a bit un-Tara like, but that makes it all the more funnier! I love Tara's fuzzy robe and her fuzzy slippers and that dopey grin at the end!

The second cartoon, I dunno cuz I've not yet seen any of the LotR movies yet, but MKF reminds me of one of those beardy guys, hehe. Very funny nonetheless!

Thanks for not forgetting us comic-crazed Kittens Leah!

"Marshmellow bunnies make you fat with arrogance!" ... "Your magic dress has gone to your head!

Skirts go UP, Piki!"
- Piki & Poko, 'Ten Miles High'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:11 pm 
These are great. Thank you. :D

I actually do think Tara would be capable of doing that. Why the hell not, what they don´t know won´t hurt em. :p I love the sheepish grin on her face. You manage to give their faces great expression with very little detail. Kudos.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next