The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Season 5 x 01 Buffy VS Dracula
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:14 pm 
Hey Shinnen,

I've sent you an email about the postcards & also about hosting wallpapers :D

ETA - I've only been lurking at the Kitty for 2 years and I finally made floating rose! :banana :rofl

Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? Where would you go?

To You +++ Willow & Tara Postcards

Edited by: Lily at: 4/20/03 10:19:27 pm

Post subject: Re: Shinnen's Wallpapers - Season 5 X 01! (Updated 17/04/03)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:56 am 
hey shin nice wallpapers, btw Im having trouble with chat, its screwing up on me, just telling you in case you think Im shunning you and kiwi, Im not! :)

My Country is the World. My Coutrymen Mankind-Thomas Paine

Post subject: Re: Shinnen's Wallpapers - Season 5 X 02! (Updated 27/11/03)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:29 am 
Well... it's been a while since i last made a wallpaper. Life is full of unusual twists and turns. But I decided that maybe i'd come out of the rut i'm in and show the newer kittens what i used to contribute to this board with a brand new WT wallpaper continued from my old wallpaper series that stopped at the first episode of Season 5. I'm not sure if i'm up to snuff or as cool as before. So... enjoy kittens. Kittens who've never seen my stuff can check out my first post at the beginning of this thread. I tend to want feedback and stuff. If it's ugly... tell me. If you want something more conventional... tell me... of you want something more creative.. .tell me too.

Real Me

CheerZ

Shinnen

She's the most amazing girl in the whole world. She's the only girl who makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. When I'm not with her, I'm not living. I'm not existing until I can hold her in my arms again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:30 am 
Boo! :D Think I've ranted all I wanted to rant about the wallpaper on yahoo messenger, but Shinnen! I love the picture (you know I do ;) ) My favourite pictures of all time of W/T and what a perfect image you've created here :heart Keep up the great work :D

Cassie

I don't mind being alone

I just don't want to be alone without you

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:19 pm 
Hi Shinnen

Great to see you back, and you're still in fine form. It's one of my favourite W/T images, and the design handled with your usual fine touch. Many thanks.

Russ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:53 am 
Great wallpaper :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:46 am 
Hey Shinnen..I've just seen all of your wallpapers..and wow, they are so beautiful- I love them!! :heart Love sammi xx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:42 pm 
Shin!! My God it's been like.......well a looong time since I've been on the board and a long time since we've chatted so I hope to catch you soon. Anyway, I loved this wallpaper...I like that scene where she comes up behind her and wraps her arms around *happy sigh* I've missed seeing your work and I hope you continue doing them *grin*

Michelle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:06 am 
Ahh, nice to have you back posting wallpapers. It's a lovely wp, love the way everything brights up in the middle! thanks

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Hard work often pays off after time but laziness always pays off now!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:39 am 
hey girl... back home safely? thought I'll delurk to let ya know i had a blast on Saturday, and yeah, we should all appreciate each others' efforts more! yupz.. great wallpapers :) and yeah.. more's always better!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:00 am 
Intricate Mirage:- Thanks Cassie :wink definitely appreciate your nice ranting about my wallpapers. I accept suggestions of which pictures kittens want to see in my next wallpapers.

Russ:- Thank you so much Russ. Glad that you still remember wallpapers that i make.:peace Your feedback is very much appreciated.

SJ, Sam Darls:- Thanks plenty.:cool I think I'll get more done soon.

pikescoob:- Michelle! It's been too long since we talked. I guess real life gets the best of our time online. I'm glad you managed to catch my new wallpaper so soon after it was posted. It was kinda sudden that i got back into the right mood for wallpapers again.

xita:- as always... a pleasure to make wallpapers for this board and it's members.:p Thanks for taking a look at this one :)

peebrain:- Pei Ling!!!! I'm back home safe and sound. I had a great time in Singapore with you too. Definitely looking forward to more trips down if possible. Thank you so much for the feedback.:shy

ETA

Instead of double posting. I'm just gonna put the new wallpaper here. It's gonna be hotlinked for a short while then i'm gonna change it back to a regular link. Part one of a new 12 piece wallpaper series that spans the year & Willow/Tara/Amber/Alyson. Feedback on whether you want more or who you want to see next month would be nice.

January 2004

CheerZ

Shinnen

She's the most amazing girl in the whole world. She's the only girl who makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. When I'm not with her, I'm not living. I'm not existing until I can hold her in my arms again.

Edited by: Shinnen at: 1/16/04 12:58 am

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:53 am 
Like that a lot :clap

Great wallpaper :bounce

Post subject: Re: Shinnen's Wallpapers
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:48 am 
What russ said, heh, I like the design. That is one calendar I'd love to have on my wall. Thankfully I just bought a big bulk of photopaper to print on.

Edited by: DrG at: 1/4/04 3:49 am

Post subject: Re: Shinnen's Wallpapers
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:17 am 
Hi Shinnen,

Great picture and design (as always). However, there are a couple of things that could use tweaking. The lettering is cut off at top and bottom of the screen. I thought it might be my screen resolution, but it's that way in the posted pic. Also, the calendar is wrong, showing Jan. 1 as Friday.

Aside from that, I love the concept, and hope you'll continue.

Russ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:26 am 
SJ thanks :)

Russ thanks for the feedback. I've made the changes... apparently I should have looked at my computer calender rather than the diary (stupid diary). The cut off of the text is intentional. It's not meant to be the big focus of the wallpaper calender but enough to know when and who is this wallpaper based and dated.

DrG Thanks for the feedback! The errors have been rectified thanks to the sharp eyes who've spotted the mistake. Calender design sucks when it comes to the dates.

CheerZ

Shinnen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:23 am 
Hey shinnen..I've just seen all of these, and they are soo lovely.and really beautiful. Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:30 am 
I muchly like the latest one. :grin Niice!

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:46 pm 
This is just beautiful!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:38 pm 
Ohhh my, Amber belly :thud

That's so lovely Shinnen, can't wait to see more.

I only just saw your email today (stupid ezboard), glad your back into the fanart, more pretties for us. :applause

xxx

Lily

To You [devoted to Willow + Tara]

www.liminal-bliss.com/toyou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:01 pm 
oh, shinnen that's very cool. What a good idea, kinda like a calendar but not! I say Aly is next month :p

I love the colors on this one and of course , great choice of picture.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Post subject: Re: Shinnen's Wallpapers - February 2004
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:03 am 
Sammi, Washi, allykat, Lily & xita:- Thanks for the compliments.

I've got many Alyson Hannigan requests for February but realising that it's the big Love month... I decided March would feature Aly. For February... feast your eyes on some nostalgia. Willow :willow and Tara :tara , of course. It's Valentine's Day, as per my lil tradition, warm warm WARM colors for it. Again... Image would be hotlinked for a while then it's back to being a link. Enjoy.

Ps... being the scatterbrain i am.. please tell me if you see any errors in the wallpaper. Would love the feedback!February 2004

CheerZ

Shinnen

Edited by: Shinnen at: 2/1/04 10:07 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:48 am 
Very nice!!! :bounce It's going to warm up these cold winter days...:heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:19 pm 
Wow, it's really pretty and warm. I love the choice of pics too, very satisfying progression :blush

xxx

Lily

To You [devoted to Willow + Tara]

www.liminal-bliss.com/toyou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:59 pm 
AWESOME PIC!!! Lots of Willow and Tara goodness... hope to see more....good job!!! =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:34 pm 
Hey Shin - I really liked this one. :applause I think the Entropy kiss is fantastic by itself, but the colors and the shadings that you give it make it even better. :p

Ciao, Melissa

I brought marshmallows!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:12 pm 
I love that one, very warm , very loving. Fantastic! The hearts are just the right touch there.

- - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:22 am 
Great pics,the colour is lovely,fantastic wallpaper :clap

Post subject: Re: New Wallpaper
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:07 am 
wow i love this wallpaper, it's really amazing, i love the colours. It's very deep ,emotive and pretty

I just needed someone to talk to, you were just too busy with yourself, you were never there for me to express how i felt ,i just stuffed it down- *STAIND -FADE*

Post subject: Re: New Wallpaper
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:20 pm 
That was so lovely, and amazing..very nice. Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:24 am 
Hey all, replying from my new college ICT class. I can't seem to access the chat server and I can't fix the problem. I might change to another terminal tomorrow. Now on to replies...

Allykat:- Glad you think so. These warm tones are usually tones that i wouldn't choose to use on normal days. If you see most of my old wallpapers, you'll notice that there are very few wallpapers the color of the sun and desert. Except the desert on that I did a while back for WebWarlocks online RPG cover. But I'm glad you liked the new February/Vday wallpaper.

Lily, SJ, sammi, Aaron:- Thanks for the wonderful feedback. Believe me, I do appreciate every feedback I get. The choice of pictures took me at least 30 minutes to actually settle on the three. I didn't want the whole wallpaper to be only Willow and Tara kissing. Because to me, Valentine's day and love isn't only about kissing. It's celebration of a relationship and remembering how the relationship has progressed. Also the subtle actions to show how much two people can show that they love each other. The closeness shows it all.

Hannah, Mel & Xita:- First of all, thank you so much for the feedback. I designed this wallpaper in the sense i wanted to incorporate Valentine's Day and part of Chinese New Year initially but then Chinese New Year isn't in February. :p A big splash of warm colors to bring up everyone's mood and touches of little paper hearts at the corner to express more vividly as a month of love even if it doesn't have pictures of Willow and Tara in it as the focus. I try to bring out emotions in everyone when i design a wallpaper. So far I'm not sure if i managed to make anyone horny yet. Referring to Mel's comment of the tone of the graphics (images of Willow and Tara) I love to blend some of the background texture and overall colors into the main photos. It just adds some dimension to the picture. I like textures too.

I guess I have to figure out March's wallpaper and the next season 5 wallpaper series soon. Class is pretty much boring now. :p and no chatting for me because I cannot access any chat java or not.

CheerZ

Shinnen

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next